• Pros

• "The product has great training tools. The customer service is excellent. I agree wholeheartedly with the concept, everyone has their cell phone all the time. "

• "The software has a very clean and professional look. Defiantly proud of using it. Very helpful in communicate with the body of Christ. "

• "It is easy to use, quick to set up and lets us focus on relationships rather than administration. "

• Cons

• "We used this as a trial and it seemed to work well. Was difficult and that is why we were not able to stick with it--and we had limited funding."

• "It's a newer software so they're still working out kinks. We would prefer that there's more features on their contact form. "

• "I wish this system would integrate more with different software. We switched from using this software because it was limited to integrations. "

Browse Text In Church Reviews

Alan from First Assembly of God

Text In Church...a great way to stay in touch!

Text In Church has been a God send for our church! Our congregation loves it, and so does our staff. Would definitely recommend!

Pros

The Text In Church software is very easy to use and quite user friendly. We've been truly surprised by how our congregation has embraced this communication tool. Now, we mainly send out text messages with pertinent information, and minimal emails. The response rate is amazing as the majority of our people are getting and reading our messages to them. Can't say the same about emails, though.

Cons

Don't like how the text messages split up into multiple messages if you go over the character limit. It's way too easy to put in too much information and bam...you're over the limit.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review, Alan!

Chris from Mercy Fellowship of Venice, FL

So So Close

So, so.

Pros

Cons

It is very difficult to sit down and watch all of the training videos. By the time I get back to the videos I feel like I have forgotten a lot of what I learned. Also, there is a fatal flaw in the system. People can fill out the digital card and never put their name. I have ended up with just a bunch of numbers. The solution, according to the company, is to create yet another list to follow up on to get the names, which is why I bought the product to begin with.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

I thought it would be a catch all for us, but for now has created more work. BUT BUT BUT, for someone with an "eye" for this type of software I think it would work well.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Chris, thanks for the review. If someone text in but doesn't provide their name by filling out your digital connection card, I'd recommend sending them a quick text message following up. Start a conversation with them via text and ask for their name. It's just when someone stops by your Welcome Center. Engage in a conversation and eventually gather their contact info. For some people, it does take a bit of work, but connecting with a first-time guest is well worth the effort. If we can help with anything feel free to reach out to our team.

Deb from West EFC

Incredibly Frustrating!!!!!

Pros

we like the ability to text members. While beneficial, its not if we have to pay double the price

Cons

For us, their support is poorly lacking. Back in February, they double billed our credit cards for an annual fee, and now, 4 months later, after a dozen emails, and even more calls to our bank, this company tells me it may take another month before they can figure out how to issue us a credit for hundreds of dollars. My bank today called them an untrustworthy vendor. I've had it with this company!! Buyer Beware!!

Response from Text In Church

Replied June 2018

Hi Deb, Thanks for the honest review. I'm really sorry for your frustrating experience. This was a very unusual circumstance though. Rather than requesting a refund you marked the charge as fraudulent. This initiated a review by your bank and your payment was immediately withdrawn from our account. Unfortunately, we were not able to refund your charge until your bank completed it's review. Once the review as completed in our favor your bank returned the funds to Text In Church and we issued your refund within 3 hours. Again, I'm so sorry this was so frustrating. I know we were in contact throughout this whole process, but I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get any details about the process from your bank. This should have been a really simple refund. I am so sorry the review process was so frustrating. Grace and peace, ~ Tyler Smith, Co-founder

Josh from Awaken Church

AMAZING

I can not recommend this product enoughZ it has been a game changer for our Ministry!

Pros

The features that Text In Church offers delivers! Groups, automated workflows, smart connect cards, and much more!

Cons

I would like to see more developed integrations that make life easier when using multiple platforms!

Response from Text In Church

Replied February 2020

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review, Josh. We really appreciate you and are thrilled that Text In Church has been a game changer for your ministry :)

Amber from West Coast Believers Center

Text in Church Simplifies Communication

As an overall program it is wonderful. The ease of use to send out a mass text to everyone in the congregation as a reminder is a great tool. Also, to organize meetings and events with a smaller core of people it is an awesome tool.

Pros

It is great that you can set up different groups to communicate with. Our church organization uses it for many different things. It is great to organize events, to promote different outreaches and events going on to everyone, and to just communicate with a few people to remind about important meetings and goings on that don't need to be forgotten.

Cons

I wish it was easier to use between different systems. Everyone has a different phone. Some have Apple IOS and some have Android. It has a lot of glitches when sending to different phones.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Text in Church seemed like the better tool for what we needed. We are a smaller ministry and needed something that would work well but wasn't too expensive or difficult to use.

Response from Text In Church

Replied November 2019

Hi Amber! Thanks for the great review. I'm sure what you mean by glitches when sending to different phones, but please contact our support team. We'd love to help you get to the bottom of that.

Bobette from Gateway Church

Still in implementation mode, but

Pros

So far, I've found TIC incredibly easy to use. When I do have questions, they have a great knowledge base, videos, and their customer support is amazing. We are very excited to roll this out!

Cons

I don't know yet. We haven't fully implemented, but so far, so good.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review Bobette!

Faith from Crosspoint Fellowship Church

Make Connecting and Following Up EASY!

Text in Church allows us to communicate with hundreds in a quick, efficient, and personal manner. It allows time for other areas of ministry, yet ensures we value our guests with effective follow up. Their customer service is quick, responsive, and compassionate. I can tell that each member of their team genuinely cares about churches and people.

Pros

Text in Church enables me to communicate with hundreds of people at the same time, in a personal way. This has enabled our church to grow exponentially by being able to connect more effectively. The Plan A Visit features through Text in Church allow guests to be connected and for barriers to be removed before they even enter our parking lot.

Cons

I wish that they offered multiple lines / user accesses within the same account. I also think that the "app" for mobile use is rather clunky and slow - this is probably the only piece I don't like. I expect that they will improve this soon.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Faith, thanks for the awesome review! Yes, we will soon offer multiple lines. This will be super helpful. Also, we are currently rebuilding our app and can't wait to release it.

Angie from Washington Heights Church

Great Communication Tool

Our overall experience with Text in Church has been so positive that several other areas of our organization have also subscribed to Text in Church. Support is exceptional. We have not experienced loss of service or loss of delivery in the texting. All in all I would say the software is valuable, flexible and reliable.

Pros

Automated responses and keyword texting are our favorite features of Text in Church. The ability to set in motion automated responses is both time saving and provides consistency to our constituents. Keyword texting and the automatic formation of groups within the software is especially valuable with first-time guests and useful when we are interested in building a group for communication within a specific interest or project.

Cons

Have not found one "con" in almost two years.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Angie, thanks for the great review!

Alan from First Assembly of God

Text In Church...a Great Solution for Our Church!

Pros

I love how Text In Church makes the flow of communication simple and easy for our employees and our congregation. When we need to get information out, it's really easy to do so with Text In Church. It makes my job much easier.

Cons

We've only used this software for a relatively short time (less than two years), but so far, I've not discovered anything that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

We chose Text In Church over Flock Note because of the cost. Text in Church charges based on number of messages sent. Flock Note charges based upon number of users.

Response from Text In Church

Replied July 2019

Wow! Alan, thanks for the amazing review.

Dana from Western Hanover Church

Text in Church is the best!

We've used TIC for several years now and it is a fantastic program to use in order to stay in touch with church members and get to know guests.

Pros

The ease of use, the added value of the customer support, the price points

Cons

The app can be a little glitch at times

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Dana! I really appreciate the review. We have a brand new app coming soon! You're going to love it.

Best Guest Follow Up Process

Text in church has simplified getting information to different groups of people in my church. I can set differnt groups up and communicate with a whole group with a simple click of a button. I dont have to think about 'who is in this group again?' I dont have to worry about communicating with the wrong group. Also, being that its text, I know that everyone is getting the message. Unlike email, you have to actually open up an email to see it.

Pros

The Text In Church has been amazing for me and my church. It simplifies communication, eliminates emails that go straight to junk mail, first time guest follow-up systems made simple, and the list goes on. THIS MORNING someone said, "I really appreciated how I got a personal text from Epiphany this morning telling me they were praying for me today". It is the small things. I have been in ministry for 10 years and this is one of the best things that I have had in terms of communication with people on a weekly basis. Before, when I asked people if they got the information via Email, FB message, IG, Twitter, ect, about 30% of the people would say that they got it, but didn't look at it. Now, over 90% of the people I ask not only got it but read it and appreciated it. It has even been a game changer for our teams. If you want to be apart of the setup team, text SET UP...If you want to be apart of the hospitality team text HOSPITALITY...I honestly don't know what I was even doing before in communication. I will never go back.

Cons

The app through iOS could be better. As I am traveling, it would be great to set up a quick text from my phone. The capability is there, but it glitches out sometimes. Great idea, just needs some improvement.

Response from Text In Church

Replied December 2018

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review. I'd love to hear what improvements you'd like to see on the app. We're constantly improving and I'd love your feedback. Reach out if there is anything we can help with. Grace and peace, ~ Tyler

Jeff from Grace Hmong Alliance Church

Text in Church Has Quality Church Member and Guest Outreach Tools...

We have improved our communication to our members with Text in Church. Also, for the first time, guests have a way of hearing from us after they've visited. Members feel more involved and in the loop than ever before.

Pros

I like the ability to text hundreds of people instantly. The groups function is an easy-to-use tool. The ability for people to opt themselves out of communication is also important. Church members feel updated any time they receive an email or text.

Cons

I don't like that they charge us per text. Many times I want to send messages over 160 characters to our church members, but am forced to limit the message to conserve the number of texts I use per month. I also think some of their formatting and setup of certain templates is clunky and not user-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Because it was more customizable to church ministry and it was around the same price.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Jeff, thanks for the great review. I wanted to let you know that we charge per text message sent regardless of the number of characters. So, even if you exceed 160 characters it still counts as just one. Also, incoming messages do not count against your allotment.

Leslie from Metro Park AG Church

Good but

Made text communication simpler

Pros

Ease to send out scheduled messages, follow up.

Cons

Sync issues, duplicates after sync issues, app glitches

Templates for follow up

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Leslie! I really appreciate the review. If you're continuing to have issues with your sync please reach out to our support team. We'd love to help get that resolved for you.

Kenny from Mountain View Community Church

Text In Church User Review

Text in Church has helped us stay in touch with our guests much better and follow up much longer. It has led to more interactions and return visits from guests.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really. If there is anything to complain about it that the software does not notify you via text/email of interaction. You must be in the software/app to get notifications.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Automation and ease of use to set up!

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review Kenny!

Charles from Connect Church

A simple relevant answer to GROWTH!

Text in Church is the answer to so many How questions. How do re raise our retention rate? How do we close the back door to our organization? How do we value people; and so many more...The answer is Text in Church.

Pros

I love the Text in church system! I like this system for so many reasons some including it's ease of use and it's ability to help us automate our assimilation system. The workflows help us keep in touch with our guests and members while at the same time creating an authentic sense of community amongst our spiritual family. I have learned that Culture is by Default of Design and text in church helps you design your culture rather than the alternative of what it would default to.

Cons

I would love the ability to know the average amount of text that we send out a month. Knowing that information would allow us to measure it and utilize our resources best or know when we are not using it the best.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Charles, thanks for the awesome review!

Zac from Pine Grove Baptist Church

Text in Church is a Must Have

Our organization (church) has completely embraced this service as it has totally changed the game in communication.

Pros

It makes in-house communication very easy as well as gives us unlimited ways in outreach.

Cons

Being an automated service for texting and email, it takes some time to learn.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Awesome! Zac, thanks for the great review.

Holly from Chapel Hill Christian Church

Greatly improved our connections!

Text In Church has given me a better option to communicate with so many people! I'm receiving way better reciprocation and involvement.

Pros

I am able to connect better to our guests and am receiving way more communications than with just emailing.

Cons

Sometimes the groups feature times out but it usually fixes with a refresh.

Text In Church was much more user friendly

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Holly, thanks for the awesome review!

Jessica from Evangelistic Center

Must Have!

It’s been fun to understand. Worth having and very useful to our ministry.

Pros

Cons

What I least liked about it, is that I can’t set a specific date and time for my emails or text messages to be sent for individuals already in the system for automatic responses at a certain time frame.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Jessica! I really appreciate the review. Please reach out to our support team with specifics about your issue with sending at a specific date and time. You should be able to do that. We'd love to help get that straightened out for you.

Michelle from Grace Christian Center

Text In Church for First Time Guests

Pros

Currently our Plan Your Visit guests are able to sign up for service and get a response immediately as well as multiple staff getting notifications that a new guest has signed up.

Cons

App software needs to be updated allowing the user to have access to the same features as a desktop. We also wished that guests can input their birthdays as well as choosing what service time they plan on attending.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

cost and the ability to customize the features suitable to our needs

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Michelle! I really appreciate the review. We are currently rebuilding the mobile app and can't wait for you to have access to it.

Robert from Agape Church Of Christ

Very Efficient System for Church Leaders

Pros

Who would have thought that Texting would be a good thing in a congregation? However, this software understands that people, especially Millennial generations, use their phones for communicating, giving, and worship. This is an efficient software product that uses modern technology and teaches congregational leaders the value of texting for ministry.

Cons

Response from Text In Church

Replied March 2018

Hey Robert - Thanks for the great feedback. I'm sorry to hear you found it difficult. I love to help! If you're willing... we'd love to jump on a call and help you get setup for success. Just shoot our support team an email.

Matt from FBC ELK

General phone goes straight to voicemail.

This is a great product with terrible customer service. We purchased the pro package with a 14 day trial and every time we tried to login it gave a PHP error. The only way we could contact the company to talk about the issue was by the chat feature on the website. We tried numerous times to get ahold of someone on the phone, but they have the phones set to voicemail after one ring. It's very frustrating because we were willing to pay $477 for the pro package but after dealing with the customer support, we may be exploring another system.

Pros

Great program with good features.

Cons

If you have a problem, good luck getting ahold of a person on the phone to resolve the issue. Also, importing large amounts of contacts isn't as easy as it seems.

Response from Text In Church

Replied November 2016

Hi Matt, I'm really sorry for the frustration we caused this morning. We emailed and called to let you know the error with your account has been resolved.

A wonderful tool

For a small church staff, guest follow up can sometimes fall by the wayside among all the other things that need to happen on a weekly basis. At least at my church that was the case. Text In Church lets you set up and customize a comprehensive guitar followup protocol that’s near foolproof! It’s a wonderful communication tool!

Pros

Hands down what I like most about Text In Church is the automation!

Cons

I didn’t care much for the limited number of texts you’re allowed to send per subscription tier. I’ve used another texting service that allows unlimited messages to be sent for one flat rate. This way, I feel like I can freely communicate and hold conversations without feeling like I’m using up valuable text credits.

Response from Text In Church

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review! Really appreciate it.

When we are ready for this step for our church text-In)church will be our choice

Pros

Ease of use, features, workflows, support, etc. This company and software has it all. If you want to make follow up easy and get away from all the confusion, look into text-in-church. This isn't a replacement for real people connections but will be the main tool in your toolbelt to making those first connections.

Cons

We are not jumping on board yet as we are not at a church size that can't handle our connection cards and our system without a text service. Our teams are more than capable to connect and help with next steps. As we grow and the system gets more complicated, we will be jumping on board.

Response from Text In Church

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the great review.

John from Kennedy Road Church

Time saver that increases engagement

We are doing a much better at data aquisition and therefore better at leading people through a funnel/process of assimilation as well as spiritual development.

Pros

I appreciate the ability to set up workflows to ensure I am staying on top of communication. When people respond I am able to engage at a deeper level.

Cons

I would love the ability to create my own automated workflow template that I would be able to open and set the specific date to trigger the workflow. All the templates are designed to trigger based on the day an individual is added to the group. I would like to have people be able to join a group over a period of time and then all receive the same communications on the same day. For example, have people sign up for an event through the month of Sept but then everyone receives a series of sms during the week prior to the event the first Sunday of Oct.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

John, thanks for the amazing review! You do have the ability to send your messages on a specific date. For your example, you want to create a group and allow people to sign up for the whole month of September. Then, schedule group messages to that group on the exact dates you choose in October. You won't need to use the Automated Workflows to do this. If you need help, contact our support team we'd love to help.

Carlos from Sunset Church of Christ Miami

Great app, easy to use and the cost is very affordable. High quality product

Pros

Simple and practical to be used. The system allows you to navigate along all the functions and jumping from one to the other in seconds. Which makes the interaction and workflow more effective.

Cons

Sometimes they cut the text in two parts. Also, does not support Spanish grammar. Also, there is a message always advertising you about not to send too many MMS messages because of spamming warnings. This is something that other products manage better and openly promoting it instead of warning you.

Eric from Cornerstone Baptist Church

Great Tool for Immediate Communication with your Congregation

Pros

It is a great tool for sending out brief announcement reminders, event changes, service updates, etc... The congregation gets the information immediately and you don't get a full mailbox of responses either. You could set-up various groups and send only to the groups. We have a group named ASM (Access Student Ministry) for our youth group. That all our parents and students are on so that everyone gets the information.

Cons

Using it for our first time visitors was not successful for us. Many of our guests did not or would not give us their cell phone #. We had set-up a flow of email and text messages that would be sent out through out the course of 4 weeks to our guests but with out a cell # that would only received part of the follow-up.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Eric!

Barry from Victory Outreach International

Best texting system for followup

I truly have been completely satisfied with the overall experience of Text In Church with its features to do automated follow up and be connected with people systematically.

Pros

The features of automation texting and campaigning.

Cons

The desktop view is a little difficult to maneuver around.

The automated features

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the excellent review, Barry! You'll be excited to know we are working on a brand new UI that will greatly improve your experience.

Deone from Washington Community Church

Great, we've seen increased participation and retention of new visitors since starting TIC.

Pros

The ease of being able to communicate with members at one time from one place.

Cons

I do not like that there isn't a reporting feature. I must report to the Pastor monthly on the number of new visitors we get each month. When exporting from TIC to excel, it's like pulling teeth to short through the information.

Matthew from Rock City Church

Email? What is that?

Pros

The ability to communicate with​ a wide range of people. I see over and over again how much more people will respond to a text communication than an email. If you need people to actually come to an event or sign up for an event, text in church is the way to go.

Cons

Overall it is a great application and don't have too many complaints.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review!

Jill from United Christian Fellowship

Text In Church Has Added Value to Our Church Discipleship Program

Communicating through text messaging and how to effectively followup with guest was our major issue. Text In Church has solved both issues.

Pros

The program provides a means for us to communicate with our members through texting. That was my main focus as I researched such programs however, I was sold when I learned of its guest followup features.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understanding how to maneuver all the features unique to the programs design, this been my only concern.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

The guest followup feature made TIC standout above the rest. The quick responses from the TIC support team makes me even happier about choosing Text In Church.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Hi Jill - Thanks for the awesome review!

Ken from Keystone Church of Mesquite

Church Connections

We are very happy with this software. It is allowing us to be connected to so many of our congregation with minimal time invested.

Pros

This enables me to reach out to our members and extended membership efficiently and effectively. We are seeing that texting is the most likely used form of communication with the great majority of people.

Cons

Sometimes it is time consuming to send text to select people without creating a new group for one specific text out. I would prefer not to set up new group each time

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Ken, thanks for the awesome review. I wanted to let you know that when sending a text message you can send to individuals rather than groups. This should prevent you from needing to create a new group each time. Hope this helps!

Craig from St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church

Text in Church Smooth Operator’s

Text in Church has been a phenomenal program to work with. When it come to communicating or tracking my members this software has been a great tool! I easily communicate with them individually or in groups and the pre-formatted emails and text are a God send!

Pros

Ease of use and all of the pre-formatted emails and texts. It makes using the software smooth as silk!!!

Cons

I haven’t found anything I like least yet.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Craig, thanks for the awesome review!

Sandra from Southtowns Christian Center

Text In Church is a communications director's best friend!

Our communications improved without a large dedication of time and effort with Text In Church.

Pros

Text In Church compiles communication databases in one place online. Text, call or email efficiently and effectively with multiple lists and purposes. Text In Church gives the ability for multiple users

Cons

Text In Church does not have an easy "save draft" or autosave feature. If you are interrupted for a long time during creation, depending on your computer setting, you have to re-login and start over. Inconvenient but not a deal breaker because creation is easy.

Response from Text In Church

Replied July 2018

Sanda - Thanks for the thoughtful review. I love your auto-save suggestion. I'll share that with our team later today!

Aaron from Radius Church

Text-in-Church review

It was okay. I couldn't justify the value for the price.

Pros

The opportunity to follow-up with people through text is great!

Cons

Expensive for churches starting out. Needs a better intro package.

I tried it for a year. I didn't choose it, I actually chose Pastor's Line

Response from Text In Church

Replied November 2019

Hi Aaron! Are you a church plant? We were actually born out of a church plant and offer 6 months completely free to all church plants. Reach out to our member success team and we'll be happy to get you set up. They can be reached at support@textinchurch.com

Richard from HighPointe Church

If the church couldn't afford this program, I'd pay it myself!

Instant & easy communication with small and large groups.

Pros

I love being able to communicate quickly with the entire church or with selected groups in a moment via text messaging! Also, they can communicate back via text through the TIC Messenger App. They also help create a guest follow-up system!

Cons

We have had trouble getting our digital connect card form to work correctly at times. However, we can go into the program and collect the data when this happens.

Felicia from King's Chapel

Awesome source to reach everyone at one time

They are always helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns that I have.

Pros

I love that this syncs with Planning Center Online. I can then choose the appropriate list to contact, and send out much needed information .

Cons

The new layout is a little hard to navigate. I really don't like that the scheduled time is in military time. It's very confusing.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review Felicia! We'll be sure to get the time standardized :) You'll see that fixed very soon.

MarQuita from Houston Faith Family Church

Great Effective Took

We have seen a significant response when used for events and reaching out to our 1st time visitors. It has changed the way we do church! Great tool for engaging individuals it makes contact and follow up personable.

Pros

The ease in which you can do mass texting.

Cons

The App, limitation with custom links and inability’s to set specific permissions for isers added.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

The immediate response from our congregants during the trial.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review! We have some new features coming the next few months that will address your cons. Including a brand new app.

Nicholas from Foundation Church

Better than the rest

Pros

I tried other church texting platforms but Text In Church is more polished and simply works. I have only been using it for a week and already new guests are getting engaged. I have collected more contact info from guests in a week than I did last year!

Cons

I wish that we could use our church land line number as the texting source (Like Pastorsline)

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review! Nicholas, you can use your church landline. Just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to set that up for you.

Daniel from Pastor Dan

Fast Communication and a Reliable Secretary

Pros

Text In Church has helped our church spread information more quickly. The automated workflow has been the single most helpful tool in communicating with guests who have come to one of our services.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a message recording option that can be sent to all voicemail accounts on a distribution list. Some people do not have text messages, but the voicemail feature would net everyone.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review Daniel.

Misti from The Church Next Door

Great texting system for responding to groups of people

Pros

This is a great texting system to use when you need communication with a small group of people, we use this mostly for our student ministry.

Cons

Response from Text In Church

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the review Misti! We currently integrate with Planning Center and are adding additional integrations in the near future. Thanks! ~ Tyler

Adam from South Mountain Community Church

For the price, it's a really great for automation

I think overall our organization really like Text In Church. It helps us to scale the "personal touch" with every person that walks through our doors.

Pros

How I can setup automation for workflows and just let the software do the rest.

Cons

Sometimes the integration with Planning Center Online is spotty. That can be frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

There wasn't much else on the market at that time.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Adam! I really appreciate the review.

Adam from Christ's Church at Mason

Text In Church is a great resources for following up with new guests

We are reaching new guests with this church everyweek. For many of the guests they feel as if they are getting a weekly touch reminding them that we care

Pros

The automated workflows are fantastic and have helped us to follow up with guests in a way that we never have before!

Cons

Hard to do everything using a mobile device

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Adam! I really appreciate the review. We have a new mobile app on the way! You're going to love it.

Clyde from Belmont A.M.E. Zion Church

This Product Fills in the Gaps

We are using Text In Church to have a process in place that will help us to keep track of and follow up with our guests. The fact that this is an automated process ensures that this is done and does not require any manual intervention. I'm not having to depend upon someone to follow up with our guests.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it provides follow-ups to our visitors with periodic reminders to come back to visit us or join the church. It also has an option for people to sign up for activities and events.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to add my own forms to use for different things that happen in the church. You are pretty much restricted to the templates that they offer already.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Clyde, thanks for the amazing review! Really appreciate your thoughtful review.

Suzanne from Vestavia Hills United Methodists Church

I love this product!

I love this product - it’s fun and it’s working to develop relationships necessary for increases engagement

Pros

The interaction with first-time guests. They are responding to texts and we are building relationships from the outset.

Cons

It doesn’t interact with Fellowship One, our church database, so I have to replicate notes from TIC to F1. I wish the 2 taking with each other.

Reasons for Choosing Text In Church

Ease of use, attention/assistance of staff

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review Suzanne! We currently integrate with Planning Center and Church Community Builder, but not yet Fellowship One.

Phil from Red Door Community Church

Great way to connect

We use Text In Church. It is a great way to connect with our entire church or groups within our church. Love the ease of sending out messages to my Men's Group.

Pros

I can quickly send out messages to groups. I can schedule a message to go out on certain dates and/or time.

Cons

I wish I could do this from my Android phone.

Response from Text In Church

Replied January 2017

We do have an iPhone app and will release an android version for our iOS friends in the future.

Dave from Grace Bible Church

Great software

Pros

I love the ease of being able to communicate with our entire congregation in only a few minutes.

Cons

The app is still slow and quirky l, even after multiple updates.

Response from Text In Church

Replied October 2019

Wow! Dave thanks for the great review!

Katie from Trinity Church

Great value and product!

Pros

I like the ease of use of the product, along with the various ways you can customize it. We use this product mainly for the texting component, but will occasionally send emails with it. I also appreciated how they continually are making the product better, there are new features added regularly!

Cons

If you had asked a couple of weeks ago, I would have said a con is that you can only send to one group at a time, but they recently changed that!

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Katie, thanks for the amazing review!

Pam from Second Baptist church of Wheaton

You should try Text In Church

We recently used the system to reach out to members who were MIA. We got 90% response from the MIA members and they actually came and are now coming to church.

Pros

The templates that are already set up makes it very easy for a newbie to start using the software. THe team seems to be very engaged with the customers/clients.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow for the same function as the software use on the computer.

Response from Text In Church

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Pam! I really appreciate the review.

Daniel from FBC Hickory Withe

Text in Church is an awesome tool. Highly recommend.

Pros

The best thing about Text in Church is how easy to use it is. Anyone, no matter how good they are with computers, can easily learn how to use the software.

Cons

I really have no negatives about this software. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and the price is very reasonable!

Jason from Shrewsbury Assembly of God

No one helps the church follow up with guests through text messaging like Text in Church

There is no software that is better to follow up with guests via text messages than Text in church. It is simple to use, and easy to administrate. It is also great to access the information at any point or any place.

Pros

Using this software to follow up with guests and definitely a highlight. Also, the fact that they provide a local phone number from which the texts are sent, allows a personal cell phone to stay personal.

Cons

While the cost is fair, I do feel like this type of software can be done for free. However, Text in Church makes it simple and professional. A great option for any sized church.

Response from Text In Church

Replied November 2017

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review Jason.