• Pros

• "Low-cost Actively developed Great customer service Easy to set-up Easy to use"

• "I personally like the ease of acquiring the information needed for my financials."

• "Easy to implement even a church admin can do it!, low fees (no setup or monthly), great design and features, superior personalized customer service. "

• Cons

• "Tithe.ly is a little more expensive to use than some of the other companies but the quality and customer service more than makes up for it."

• "Was missing a way to do recurring giving with a designated end time, but i hear that is coming soon too!"

• "It can be overwhelming initially, especially if you are sitting on the board. "

Browse Tithe.ly Reviews

Kathryn from Freeman Health System

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

Pros

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

Cons

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Clint from Gayton Baptist Church

THE CURE for the standard, ancient church giving platforms

Overall, I love Tithe.ly! We also switched to their ChMS Church Management System and the power of the platform is really exciting!

Pros

What I like most about Tithe.ly giving is the user interface! It's modern, sleek, runs great on desktop and mobile. The typical church online giving experience has been lost in platforms that provide a user interface that looks like it was built by a non-design-minded programmer from 1990. We wanted to remove any obstacle from our online giving. People are used to great payment experiences online, so ours needed to match that experience. Now it does because we launched Tithe.ly. It has been well received, and the reports from our members have been overwhelmingly positive about how easy it is to use.

Cons

Figure out all the little intricacies for migrating data from our old system to Tithe.ly was a bit of a bear. But that's not really Tithe.ly's fault. Also - our finance admin wasn't happy about having to enter checks by hand (scanners do not work with Tithe.ly), but the improved interface we hope will cause more people to move away from physical checks.

Reasons for Choosing Tithe.ly

Tithely offered the best interface experience, and the best features along with low expenses.

Sherry from Fellowship Baptist Church

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible.

Pros

Easy to access and get running. It is easy to get signed up and allow money to be given, but hard to get it from the company.

Cons

Horrible customer service. Have been using for church for past month, but received no bank deposits! This is in part to incorrect account # at front end, but after being corrected, still no deposits. Received notice that the account would have to be verified again (1st time took 10 days for a personal phone call!), which now has not happened. Contacted via email & chat bubble. Phone support is a pure joke; limited access times & just thru normal work times.

Katie from Canton Baptist Temple

Tithe.ly for the Win!

This is an excellent tool for ministry! I feel safe and secure giving online, and I have no reservations at all with using it. Tithe.ly helps make giving easy!!

Pros

I have always been apprehensive about online payment options or plans. However, the first time I used Tithe.ly, I was hooked. This is such a great tool to use for our church ministry. It makes online giving and contributions so easy! Many of our older members love it as well. You can designate what you are giving to several different categories if you want, and you can also set up automated giving. This has been a great investment for our church.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about Tithe.ly. I have had nothing but good experiences with it. The only resistance we got when we first implemented it was from those who had never used any type of online giving service before. But once we explained it to them, they were off and running.

Josh from Bridge Church

Considering Mobile Giving? Go With Tithe.ly

Pros

Text giving is very easy. You can easily export giving reports on the administrator side.

Cons

You have to search for the church you're giving to and if you're not careful, you can accidentally give to another church that might have a very similar church name. You can't actually view someone's giving profile. Little strange.

Reasons for Choosing Tithe.ly

When I went with Tithe.ly in late 2015, they were more recognized in the industry than Pushpay. It was that simple.

Justin from Phenix Media

Intuitive. Effective. Simple.

Overall - it's been a solid tool that I recommend to all new churches that I consult with.

Pros

This is probably one of the easiest methods of giving that I've seen for the various houses of worship that I am contracted to serve. Using either the website, app, or text to give really opens doors for all visitors to be able to give, and have a record of giving with little effort on their own.

Cons

I think the UI of the app and the website are a bit dated, and could use some refreshing. It doesn't detract from the general user experience, however it also doesn't add to it either.

Tithely is Easy to Work With

Tithely has been great to work with. They are very friendly to faith-based organizations, since they are also faith-based. I would recommend them to anyone.

Pros

We have been with Tithely since shortly after they began. They are super friendly and very easy to work with. Getting setup to accept donations through Tithely was easy.

Cons

We have had no qualms at all with Tithely software. It works well and is pretty much hands-off once you get it setup.

Chris from Wabash Valley Alliance

Industry: Mental Health Care

Tithe.ly

We have been using Tithe.ly for an easier way to make donations. Overall, our congregation has been satisfied with the ease of use and the ability to make recurring donations. We do not plan on switching to any other competitors due to the low fees and the user friendly format.

Pros

Tithe.ly gives you the ability to receive donations in an easy-to-use format and to show all of the incoming donation amounts in an organized manner. We are able to provide the congregation the opportunity to cover the processing fee as well. Many of our church goers use the recurring giving option which makes the process even easier for the user. Reasonable fees compared to competitors.

Cons

We have not ran into any major issues that call for concern. We have had minor bugs occur, but refreshing would normally solve the issue. Tithe.ly is quick to reply if we have any questions or concerns.

Tyler from C3 Jacksonville

Highly Recommend

We’ve loved using Tithe.ly for over 2 years and the whole team is so helpful and friendly.

Pros

Easy to use, simple and secure for our users.

Cons

We have nothing to complain about whatsoever.

David from Leading and Learning Consulting

Making it easy for people to give

Our church has been using Tithe.ly for several years and it has made it so easy to people to give electronically.

Pros

Tithe.ly makes it simple for people to give to your church. The app is easy to set up and allows church members to give on Sunday during the offering time or they can set up an autodebit for weekly or monthly giving.

Greg from The Point Church

It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give

I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Pros

Does what it is supposed to do.

Cons

None. I like everything about it.

Neal F from South Carolina Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America

A great experience from day one thanks to personal customer service.

It does what it is supposed to do. It works and integrates seamlessly.

Pros

BACKGROUND Our synod had just completed a study in online giving. One of the key piece of feedback was support for our leaders without having to go through a phone zone for support only to be told you'll have to look through the support documents on the website. Our results were mixed. THE DECISION TO MAKE THE MOVE TO TITHE.LY As we looked into Tithe.ly as a provider of eGiving solutions, from day one, I was continually impressed with their responsiveness and the level of their customer service we received. If I have a question, I can call ONE PERSON directly. No phone tress. No... you'll have to read our support forum for that answer. Just great, personalized customer service from one representative. They work to get me the best answer. Tithe.ly also has very competitive rates. In other words, we get to keep more of the money that is given to us. Having the option for text giving is helpful in situations when there are emergencies, disasters, or events. We decided to add a personalized app. It is intuitive and the process of building the app was informative and quick. I can't thank the folks building the app enough. Pros: Great Customer Service, Price is fair, and in my conversations with their people, I got the real feeling like this is a company that really wants to be the best they can be.

Cons

I have not experienced many negative things with Tithe.ly. Just take your time and ask a question so you fully understand what is being offered and what you can do, if you move forward with a personalized app. Most of the confusion I had around the was on me.

Suzanne from Hope United LA

September 2016

Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it.

Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all. The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

Pros

The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

Cons

We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

Response from Tithe.ly

Replied September 2016

Thank you so much!!! :)

Jason from PocketPew

September 2016

Giving made easy for churches

During a pilot project, we integrated Tithe.ly within our mobile app platform for our clients. One client was able to see 50% increase in giving. Besides that, our clients love the ease of setup, ease of use and responsiveness of the team to implement new features based on needs.

Pros

Easy to setup and works well with our mobile app and website system. Our clients love it. Super powerful dashboard and great support. Pricing is simple to understanding. 98% of our clients we refer at happy with their experience. One super cool feature is where the donor can cover the processing fees. Our clients love that. Generally, you almost forget that you have a business relationship with the guys across at Tithe.ly. We experience that and our clients says the same. It also helps when the co-founders believe in Jesus and want to truly equip churches to be more effective.

Cons

That's honestly a really difficult one to state. As a vendor, however, I would love to be able to integrate directly with their platform through an API. This seems to be in the works so not a major issue. Their simple integration works and they already integrate with many systems that our clients use.

Lorie from Good News Community Church

Tithe.ly is Good But not Great

Tithe.ly syncs with our church management software which is a big bonus. Reconciling our bank statement is a breeze! Having said that when using Quick books together we've had to get creative on entering our deposits.

Pros

Tithe.ly is easy to use for our donors. The App works well as does the Text to Give feature. Set up was quick and fairly easy. The roll out included fairly good instructions and best practices for launching the giving platform.

Cons

The colors and art features are limited. Tech support is not consistent. Sometimes we get an almost immediate response and other times it may take an hour or two to resolve questions.

Heidi from Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce

It gets the job done.

Overall, it gets the job done. I have never had trouble with people hacking my account, or the money not going through, or it withdrawing funds when I didn't indicate it to do so. It's simple, easy to use, and straightforward. As a small church, or a growing church, this app definitely has what you need to stay technologically relevant in today's modern world. Would recommend.

Pros

Tithing in the Christian faith is one of the most important traditions and sacrifices that is consistently asked of us, and this modern-day app makes it helpful to transfer that tradition into the modern age. It makes it simple to automate and consistently give to the church of your choice who is on the app. If you are a pastor or administrator of your church, this app makes it easy, and yes... convenient, for your congregation to give. By having an online tithing outlet that is quick to access, it has increased the monthly giving of our church. People don't carry cash or check anymore. It's all online. Allowing your church to move into the online platform is essential for church administration to stay up-to-date and relevant. This app is very useful.

Cons

Of all the app designs, this one definitely isn't the most aesthetic. But it's useful and gets the job done. If a church is not apart of the app, you cannot give to it. Although you can automate your payments, I do not do this. Maybe this is too cliche, but my paycheck isn't a static amount each month, so I never know what my 10% is. This app does not calculate that for you. I typically round up after each paycheck comes in, and then it processes. Everything is straightforward. No bells and whistles on this app.

Kevin from ChurchMission

LOVE TITHE.LY!!!

This is the most simple, elegant solution to challenges facing our churches and its members...in our modern day accepting mobile and electronic payments! Tithe.ly's zero setups and zero monthly giving platform cost option with 5-minute church sign-up make it easy to try with your congregation and see how quickly your church and members can benefit by this simple 5-ways to give the solution! We are seeing 25%+ increase in giving including receiving donations every day of the week. FIVE STARS! Thank you Tithe.ly....keep up the GREAT WORK!

Pros

Ease of use, simple to get started and tools available to engage your constituents. Low simple price point with cover my fees option that enables the church to increase overall funds raised -- seeing 25% improvement within 6-months of going live with Tithe.ly.

Cons

Increased engagement and mobile alerting customization capabilities....I understand this is being launched by end-of-year 2016.

Russ from Catalyst Creative

They kill it, every single time.

I have worked with Tithe.ly as a church, outside consultant, and as a small business owner. They have always been the best bang for your buck, the most feature-rich platform, and bar none the best customer friendly staff around. While others are worried about competing in the marketplace of apps and giving platforms, Tithe.ly charges ahead on a course all their own, determined to serve their clients well now and into the future.

Pros

Feature-rich, cost-effective, friendly customer service, on-demand techs.

Cons

Nothing at the moment.

Brian from Crossroads Apostolic Church

Great product, great service, great price

We've been using Tithe.ly since Fall 2015, having switched from another online giving provider and reviewing numerous systems before deciding on Tithe.ly. Simply put, Tithe.ly has all of the features we needed from an online giving provider. The fact that they don't have a monthly fee or minimum donation requirements is icing on the cake. It took us all of 15 minutes to sign-up, register our church, set up our preferences, and add their built-in widget to our website. We were able to theme our church to fit the rest of our branding very easily. The best aspect of Tithe.ly is their active development and customer service. Whenever I have a question or run into an issue, they're quick to respond. It's not unusual to get a response late at night or on weekends. They integrate with many of the big church management systems out there, and I've found that they're very receptive to suggestions for new integrations and features.

Pros

Low-cost Actively developed Great customer service Easy to set-up Easy to use

Cons

Missing a few features that their more expensive competitors have Text giving is a bit more expensive than the competition As with many actively developed solutions, the occasional, minor bug does appear

Andrew R from Hopkins United Methodist Church

Helped us Go From Offering Plate Only to Online Giving

Prior to Tithe.ly, we were only accepting donations via cash and check. Tithe.ly provided wonderful materials to help me convince my governing board that we needed online giving, and that Tithe.ly could provide that solution in a secure and cost-effective way.

Pros

I liked that Tithe.ly had reasonable fees, a clean interface, and ways to give on desktop, mobile, and via text. The option for people to use a bank account was also very important for my demographic.

Cons

Some of the options to customize the look and feel of the software are lacking (e.g. logos don't always render correctly against a white background). Some of the back-end features (like logging multiple gifts) were not intuitive at first, but got easer with practice.

Douglas from REVIVE Church of Tampa

Tithe.ly is a tremendous giving solution with a ever growing set of tools and intuitive UI

Pros

I have worked in the IT world for over 20 years and rarely see a business software solution with such intuitive admin interfaces. The Tithe.ly team does a great job of building tools that work well and in an uncomplicated way. The stuff just works and the reporting is clean. They also are constantly adding new features. Thanks guys!

Deanna from TouchPoint

Online giving made easy

I did a ton of research before deciding on Tithe.ly for our online giving needs, and I am very pleased with my choice. Setup was extremely simple, so easy that I almost felt like I was missing something. The fees are very reasonable and the lowest I could find for our organization's needs. I was concerned with some (older) reviews saying it could take a while to receive funds, but was relieved to find that this was not true. The funds are deposited to our account very quickly (received within 2 business days). I was able to add all the categories I needed and love that I can activate/inactivate categories as needed when we have special offerings. Really my only complaint is that it doesn't default to Bank account payments as I feel more people would choose that option if it were the default. It would be nice to have the option to not allow credit card payments at all, as it would both save on fees and discourage people from getting into debt paying their tithes. Overall, the pros very much outweigh the cons and I feel this is the best online giving option out there.

Pros

Very quick and easy to set up. Easy to use. Can customize giving categories and activate/inactivate as needed (great for special offerings). Recurring giving option. Donors have the option to cover the fees. Allows donors to leave additional comments. Funds are deposited quickly. Fees are reasonable.

Cons

Would prefer if it would default to Bank account payments rather than Credit Card payments, since the fees are lower, although I am happy that in the most recent update they made the options more noticeable. There is no option to disable credit card payments.

Greg from ChurchWeb

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Church Online Giving Tool I've Used {And I've Used a Lot of Them}

I help churches build websites and many of them are looking for a good looking, simple solution, for their online giving. The days of the poor user experience of being ushered to a merchant web page and back to your web page are gone with Tithe.ly. Tithe.ly is great because I've not seen all the features they offer packed into any other solution that doesn't require a monthly fee. One of the features that make them unique is that they allow the giver to cover the transaction fee, which in my experience, the giver does over 90% of the time. I've helped implement Tithe.ly not only on my own churches site but on many other sites as well. It is my go-to online giving tool...now if they would only make a more generic platform that wasn't so specific to churches to use on non-profit websites.

Pros

Full feature set...no monthly payment required, offers both credit card & ACH, user accounts, and allows the giver to cover the transaction fee.

Cons

It is very specifically geared towards churches. The platform could easily be adapted to other giving scenarios outside of the church if the name were different.

Collin from First Baptist Church of Woodville, TX

Great Customer Service and Easy App/Website Integration

We have used Tithe.ly for over a year as our mobile and online giving platform. We have had a great experience with the company as well as the product. Customer service has been excellent. We have seen automated giving increase since we introduced our church to online giving. About 25% of our Tithe.ly gifts are recurring.

Pros

The minimalist interface is pleasing to the eye and simple to use. It was very easy to implement in our mobile app. Our users are able to give through our app quickly and easily from wherever they are. One of the features we have used often is the ability to create custom URL links for special giving events. If there is a special need (e.g., disaster recovery), we can post a link on social media and whatever gifts are made through that link will be automatically marked for disaster recovery.

Response from Tithe.ly

Replied September 2016

Wow!! Love that your recurring giving program is headed in the right direction and that you're using the custom URL features to create special fundraising and event forms. Great idea!!!

Jeffrey from Poquoson Baptist Church

Great Product Excellent Service

One of the great barriers in equipping and relating to the next generation is in regards to how normal financial transactions are done. With tithely, we have been able to remove the barriers and the next generation can relate to, experience and grow in the discipline of generosity in a way that is useful and familiar to them

Pros

Ease of use, eliminates barriers in engaging and equipping disciples especially the coming generation

Cons

Customization can sometimes require creativity, but help is readily available and solutions are solid

Reasons for Choosing Tithe.ly

Tithely was founded and still shepherded by men and women who love God and God's people. Tithely solutions are well formed, easy to implement and maintain and support is readily accessible. They continually listen and strive to meet each individual church or organizations needs

Josh from LifeQuest Church

BEST Church Giving Service

My church had been looking for an all in one solution for online and text giving. We didnt have tons of gold bricks in our safe, so Tithe.ly hit the spot. It's easy to use, reliable and most importantly affordable for churches of all sizes! Our online and text giving has dramatically increased since we launched Tithe.ly at our church!

Pros

Awesome customer service. The folks at Tithe.ly took the time to help us get set up and have been there to help us along as we continue to grow!

Cons

If I'm being honest, and frankly I'm a pastor so I have to be, there's not much I don't like. Easy and reliable! We've had no issues at all.

Response from Tithe.ly

Replied September 2016

Well, we couldn't be more flattered, Josh! Thanks for being such a great partner. Keep up the amazing work you're doing in Kansas City, Missouri. :)

Justin from That Church Conference

Best value and ease of use for church giving

Tithely is so easy to use and has the best rates. No monthly fees or setup fees. You can easily start accepting donations within minutes of signing up. And their customer service is so accessible and personable. They are changing the industry!

Everett from Tyler Street church of Christ

The Future of Church Giving is Here!

After just over a month of using Tithe.ly the percentage of our folks giving thru this app is just over 30% and that is amazing. It speaks to the ease of use in downloading and operating the app from Tithe.ly. Our entire leadership team is amazed and very happy with our choice to go Tithe.ly. We will be sharing this experience with all of our sister congregations.

Pros

This was absolutely the easiest app to setup and install and use that I have had the pleasure to incorporate in my church experience. I am an application developer and founder of a software company so I know and understand the ins and outs of graphical user interfaces and Tithe.ly has nailed it. Fast startup, remembering my default church, holding my payment information and looking good while doing so. If you are in a church and looking for a giving solution you will end up here if you do your research.

Cons

This is a hard one because after some use and integration with our congregation, I am still looking for something that I don't like. Yes it is that good!

Lesley from Ocean City Church

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Value and Wonderful Customer Service

We chose Tithe.ly as our online giving platform because of pricing and the text-to-give feature. It has been a great choice for us so far! As a straight-foward giving platform, not a donor management system, it lacks some functionality on the admin side that would be helpful, and therefore, it sometimes takes a bit of time for me to find the information I'm looking for. Their customer service has been wonderful, always very responsive and informative. If you're looking for something to handle your online giving (not full-service donor management), then Tithe.ly would be a great choice for you!

Pros

Customer service, pricing

Cons

Not full service, we may switch to a full-service option eventually (like Planning Center Giving)

Michael from Barkloud Productions, LLC

September 2016

Best giving platform out there!

The app makes giving on sundays simple and easy. I don't carry cash and it can be hard to fish around for your wallet and even see the credit card numbers once you've found it with most church's low lighting. It's also very helpful with notifications cause like everyone, sometimes you forget. The text giving has made it so easy, I literally just type in the number and within seconds I have a receipt and text confirmation thank you.

Pros

How much it has simplified the whole process of tithing/giving. With a busy schedule, you can just check that off your things to do.

Cons

I haven't really had any issues using the software. It works every time the same as before.

Tithe.ly Review

If I could log onto the account I would love this because it is very convinient.

Pros

My church uses this software and it works very well minus a couple of things. It is very easy to just be able to text in my tithes and offering and not have to worry about filling out an envelope or bringing cash to church every week.

Cons

When I first texted to tithe I did not have to set up an account. But after my debit card has expired and it will no longer allow me to pay tithe because it says I have to enter my username and password. This is odd to me because I have never had to create an account in the beginning. Being away at college I still would like to give tithes to my home church, but have been having to mail in my tithes due to not being able to log in.

Carid from COACHING 4 YOUR LIFE CORP

AWESOME resources for Church and ministries.

Tithe.ly is a great app for any size of church. When you setup the account as administrator, you have the opportunity to create different sub-accounts so that allow the people to decide in what ministry want to cooperate beside the tithe. I like the opportunity that the app brings to create a kiosk, so people that has installed yet the app can donate only getting in touch with one of the usher that have an iPad, tablet phone or computer. Also if the church is having a conference outside the facility,brings the opportunity to others to give donations without downloading the app. We use the kiosk when we selling lunch or other church product and that helps us a lot.

Pros

A friendly app that allows give tithe thru the cell phone for church and also different ministry inside the church.

Cons

I don't have any complaint about the app.

Richard from Iglesia CAFE

Amazing Church App

We have been using Tithely for over a year now. Our finances have grown by more than 20% in that year. their functionality is amazing and the app is beautiful. their customer service is amazing.

Pros

This is by far the best Church App company out there. Their features are amazing and they make beautiful software.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I dont like about this software.

Jeff from Community UCC

our first year we ran a test of 6 members and our giving increased 18%.

Pros

Reporting is fast and easy. Whatever is asked of me by our consistory I can generate a report for. Downloading information is easy. Inputting the information into Church Windows is just as easy for generating statements for the congregation.

Cons

I would like to be able to generate bank deposits in two ways, one without the detail of who gave and the other as it is currently set up. Our treasure does not want to see what the members are giving just the totals

Connie from Kailua Community Church

Giving via Tithe.ly

Our church has been with tithe.ly since May 2016. We have seen our online giving increase every month. I believe once someone uses tithe.ly and see how easy it is, they continue giving thru tithe.ly

Pros

It's convenient to give either online or via text, at home or in church. No need to bring checkbooks to church. Also, the email address, home address and phone numbers that are entered when giving helps keep our database up to date.

Cons

Every "con" I have had, has been fixed through tithe.ly support team.

Great Tithe Software

Overall, it has been great. It has made tracking donations very easy and gives the church the ability to receive money in different ways. It integrates mostly very well with Quickbooks as well.

Pros

I have used this app personally and I also have used this app on the back-end with my church clients. It has a great application to be able to pay virtually. In a day where most people don't carry cash this has helped churches be able to give their congregation options to give outside of cash.

Cons

The way the deposits are done in accounting software can be a confusing. I have to double check on the tithe.ly side to make sure which donations are in each "deposit".

Patrick from ChurchBuzz

September 2016

Great People, great system for all churches!

We highly recommend this service for all our ChurchBuzz church website clients! It is the easiest system we have found for churches to get online giving setup!

Pros

Very easy to get a new account and get it integrated onto the website. Can all be done in one day with no fuss!

Cons

NOT APPLICABLE!

Stacey from ansleyRDgroup

End user experience needs work to be more fluid

Pros

Even though it is not "fluid" it is still simple enough to use. It also makes finding nearby charities an easy process

Cons

The fact that the mobile app redirects you to an external browser is really frustrating. The entire point of a native application is so the actions can all be executed from within the app...otherwise just create a web-app and add a button on the homescreen.

Response from Tithe.ly

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the review, Stacey!! Really appreciate it as we read and use feedback to make continuous improvements. :) One note... in your "cons" you mentioned being redirected to the browser to give. That is a restriction that the app stores put in place. You can read about it in section 3.2.2 of the Apple policy - Unacceptable usage. The caveat is that if the donor wants to use ApplePay and the charity is pre-approved by Apple. Hope that helps you understand why we have to do it the way we do.

Isaac from John & Charles Wesley Center, Inc.

Tithe.ly is a decent solution for church giving

Pros

Tithe.ly provides a convenient platform for streamlining online (or mobile) church giving. They offer mobile apps, text to give, and embed features. This greatly reduces the likelihood that a church member is unable to give in a convenient manner.

Cons

The negatives for Tithe.ly have to do with the lack of customization for their embedding iframe feature, as well as the lack of overall aesthetic for integration with preexisting websites. Although they do provide a convenient platform for giving, if you are not utilizing their mobile platform or "text to give"feature, then it is limited in overall functionality and customizability.

Robyn from Marvin United Methodist Church

Easy-Peasy!

We were not in the market for a new giving app but had no choice but to change to a new one because the one we were using was going to cease operating. Tithe.ly was recommended so I gave them a call. Frank was great to talk with and he took the time during our very first conversation to demonstrate on the computer just how the software worked and how to acquire the reports I would need for our financials. I appreciated his willingness to work with me. The change over was "easy-peasy" and the Tithe.ly team did most of the work for us. The church certainly appreciates the fact that there is an option for the giver to cover the cost of the credit card gift! The support that we have received has been great!

Pros

Cons

As a new customer I don't have any complaints to date.

Response from Tithe.ly

Replied September 2016

It's been a pleasure to work with you and your team through the conversion process, Robyn!!!

Danielle from Fix Media LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Simplifies giving

Tithe.ly simplifies giving with the app and allows recurring tithes and offerings.

Pros

This makes giving so simple. It reduces wasted paper. I no longer have to grab an envelope and forget where I put it. I love that we can cover the fees as the giver.

Cons

Perhaps it would be better if they had an option to customize for the church. Otherwise, I can't think of anything this is an innovative product. Makes giving a breeze.

God Send?

Tithe and finances at the church

Pros

I was VERY skeptical at first when a deacon approached me about setting up this program. With every ounce of humility I must admit, I was beyond wrong. Tithe.Ly is very easy to setup and manage, for the church. Checks go straight into the account and partons of the church. The impressive part is how it breaks down, everything from new donors to weekly averages. I know Brother in Finances, is very appreciative of this. I hope this helps someone who is teetering, so was our pastor but you can cancel at any time and its VERY user friendly.

Cons

I wish you could just blindly give things without needing to give any information within the app.

Jake from C3 Los Angeles

The best on the market!

Hands down, best giving tool on the market. Nothing else comes close! We have used consistently for 2 years and not once had any issues.

Pros

So easy. Requires minimal explanation. Great features and also progressing into new territory.

Cons

Nothing.

Jeremy from Grace Church

Rock solid giving platform

Our church body uses it every week to donate. Tithe.ly allows us to offer secure, convenient giving options for our members.

Pros

Integration with our church management system (Elvanto)! End user experience is easy Easy to integrate into our website Customer support has been responsive when we've had issues

Cons

The admin dashboard is a little tough navigate (learning curve). Customization options could be better

Paul from New ventures team, Christian Missionary Alliance of Canada

September 2016

Great team and great product

When looking for a well rounded giving solution that was affordable for small to mid sized churches I came across tithe.ly. The speed to which we were able to role out txt to give and an online option took us just a few days. We had the early adopters jump in and after just 8 weeks have seen over 50% of our giving switch over to online a recurring which has been a game changer. The team at tithe.ly have been there if we needed them, but honesty, it's intuitive and straight forward!

Pros

I like the txt to give, I love that our people can cover the processing fees, I love the powerful reporting on the back end and the seemless integration for our church management system and church app

Cons

You cannot cover processing fees through txt to give.

Greg from Government organisation /Public & government service / Government building

Tithing Made Easy!!!

Our overall experience has been nothing short of wonderful. We haven't had a single problem from day one!

Pros

Can be used on any computer, smart phone or other type device with internet service

Cons

I do not have a con that I can think of at this point and we've been using the software for at least two years now

Reasons for Choosing Tithe.ly

No monthly fees and low use fees, easy to setup and use

Philip from The Timothy Initiative

Excellent service, excellent product.

Pros

Tithe.ly and it's team has been flexible and willing to make needed adjustments for our specific needs. It's been more than a software, they've been a ministry partner.

Cons

They are growing, with growth and innovation their can be a learning curve. However, this has benefited our organization.

Melissa from Catalyst Resources International Inc.

Best online platform for giving!

Pros

Tithe.ly has been the easiest, most user friendly platform we have used for our online giving. We have tried others in the past, but none were as easy to interact with or find information. It's simple to create documents and obtain all donor info. I had to contact customer support and was thrilled with their friendliness, ability to answer my questions, and their quick resolution to my situation.

Cons

I was unable to contact anyone by phone. However, I started an online chat and had a reply and a resolution to my situation in 1-2 hours time. They saved me a lot of frustration by chatting with me in real time.

Arran from Anglican Church of Canada

Best in class

Digital giving made easy on any platform. Web giving? Check! Giving KIOSK? Check! Mobile giving? Check! Text to give? Check! Tithe.ly is easy to use and backed up by top notch company support. From launch to checking in Tithe.ly giving app is my charitable giving app of choice. I recommend it without hesitation.

Pros

The giving app is easy to use and is always getting better and better update after update. Not to mention the cheapest transaction fees and outstanding tech support when we needed it.

Cons

None

Darin from Iron Works Church

We switched to Tithely from Moonclerk/Stripe to enhance our church giving.

We saw a service improvement and a drastic cost reduction to providing online giving.

Pros

Tithely has great support, a clean interface, and lower fees than the competition. I also like the iOS/Android app and have been pleasantly surprised at how many folks from our church have started using the APP. We are forecasting at least a $3k annual savings compared to Moonclerk. Highly recommended.

Cons

The only con is that I would love the ability to automatically import gifts into SimpleChurchCRM. We do this now through a batch import which works well, but automatic integration would be a nice feature for the future.