All ClickMeeting Reviews

Christina

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2022

ClickMeeting Complete Webinar & Conferencing Solution

ClickMeeting has been a great tool to use for customer onboarding over the past year and beginning of the first quarter of this year. We are satisfied with the service offered

PROS

Our ability to master the platform in such a short time. When we were nervous that we'd have more people than intended, upgrading was a breeze. We don't need to purchase additional administrator accounts or logins for each user that wants to create an event. For our little team, this solution was just what we needed, and it didn't appear to be designed for a corporation that employs a complete staff simply to deal with webinar software and technology.

CONS

When it comes to designing and using individual presenter profiles, we've run across some issues. It's frequently difficult to recognize who's speaking at a conference since we use the same profile for several people.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

We have better video and live quality at a good price

Hello Christina, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied March 2022

Geoffrey

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2022

When stability is your #1 criteria

I like that it's a flexible and easy to use tool. Support is always here to help. My main concerns are the hefty price if you signup without any discount, the lack of flexibility when it comes to upgrades (need to go through support), the lack of marketing features to maximize sales / conversions when you're live.

PROS

It's the most stable webinar tool I've tested. Even if you run into problems, you can still switch to the phone option to pick up where you left. Recordings are made in the cloud and can be synced automatically with your dropbox (but as a rule of thumbs, I always recommend to make your own local recording, better be safe than sorry). The API allows to automate a lot of stuff in the background if you want to skip their registration process to increase conversions.

CONS

There is no way to have a real button for your call to action like in webinarjam : you can just paste a link in the chat. Generally speaking, it's not a "marketing centered" tool so you won't have all those features like "scarcity" countdown available. Pricing is quite expensive, especially if you need to run parallel sessions and capacity upgrades. For big capacity upgrades (>500 attendees), I had to contact support ahead of time as it's a manual process. It's not always possible to "know" in advance so you will most likely run out of capacity or pay for nothing. The API

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Gotowebinar needs your attendees to install something which adds a lot of friction. Clickmeeting works directly in your browser.

Hello Geoffrey, Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied February 2022

igor

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Think before you invest in this tool

Tool is only for basic needs. If you think about building business webinars look elsewhere.

PROS

-> very basic -> reliable -> clean ux -> can export to xlsx

CONS

-> this tool is not build to make marketing, lack of standard features like: --> tracking source who signed up for the --> switching between webinar types -> timeline consist duplicates -> you can by accident start live webinar before start time -> you can not save and customize your template, each time you need to build from start

Hello, we highly appreciate your feedback. 1. ClickMeeting offers integrations for audience behaviour tracking which could be found here: https://integrations.clickmeeting.com/. 2. If you create a live event, you cannot change it to an on demand one (or other type). Contact us to accomplish it. 3. Timeline consists of all live event sessions started in your account (one event could be started more than once (accidentally), so each sessions has its own statistics and they are not considered as duplicates. 4. As for the template, there is no such possibility but you can create a "test" event with all necessary settings. 5. Moving on to the event start feature, once you joined the room, there are two buttons to prepare and start the event available for a user but if you clicked the wrong button you have 5 sec to undo event start and start it later on. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success Team in case you any questions or doubts: https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Replied January 2022

Malgorzata

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Useful tool for NGOs

PROS

ClickMeeting has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it accessible for both beginners and experienced users. It has reliable performance, including stable connections, high-quality audio and video, and minimal technical glitches during virtual meetings. The platform offers a range of interactive features, such as polls, Q&A sessions, and chat functionalities, enhancing participant engagement during webinars and virtual conferences.

CONS

Although ClickMeeting is generally reliable, occasional connectivity issues, such as lag or audio/video synchronization problems, may occur, potentially impacting the overall user experience. However, the customer service is always ready to help.

Hello, Thank you for the rating and review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied December 2023

Małgorzata

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

ClickMeeting for NGO's activities

having ClickMeeting we can deliver trainings for our clients - paid and free of charge; many events are free of charge so it's important if the platform is cheapbefore we had problems with delivering trainings, with managing trainings etc.

PROS

reasonable price, automated functions, easy management

CONS

I can't point anything bad about this platform, the only thing it could be useful: if the platform could send invoices - autmatically - integrated with invoices programms

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Zoom is fine but it has not enough functions adapted for our specific needsClick Meeting is Polish product so it's easier for us - Polish people to communicate with our Polish company

Replied December 2022

Marzena

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Automatize webinar creation process with ClicMeeting!

I am very happy with ClickMeeting. I can easily record videos, use automation to send invitations and reminders for upcoming webinars. I can send follow-ups after a webinar, gather feedback by sharing surveys, and target products for sale! And during a meeting or webinar, I can engage the audience so they are not just passive listeners. Published tests during a meeting always make a positive impression :)

PROS

What I like most about this system is its intuitiveness. The fact that I can use the predefined settings before the webinar and not have to wonder if I'm sure I set everything right.

CONS

It would be worthwhile to extend the default settings to include integrations with an appointment booking system.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

The automation option was in the more expensive version and there was no option for automated webinars, which I really wanted.

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best ClickMeeting Team

Replied August 2022

Ladislav

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2023

Good value for money, very fast support

Overall with CM we are able to cover our needs. In some ways we have to compromise our expectations and sometimes the tools are more complex than they could be. However, thanks to the quick support, we were always able to resolve everything close to our satisfaction.

PROS

Very quick response. Not only the support but also changes in paid plan.

CONS

I dont like embeded e-mails (notifications, invitations) customisation possibilities (use of my own "from scratch" templates would be great) and also the poor contact management.

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

There was a historical experience with it in our company (we have an account already) and positive feedback (to support especially) & in comparison with other tools there wasnt any major disadvantage in features. I also have some bad experiences with other tools from previous work. Prices were similar.

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied January 2023

Tymoteusz

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

PROS

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

CONS

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied August 2021

Agnieszka

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Highly recoomend!

I've used the ClickMeeting platform since a few years and every year using it it's even more better that before it was.

PROS

I like the platform a lot! It's very easy to use and the suuport from the teams is very big.

CONS

There's no such think. The clickmmeting achived all my needs.

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

The support from the team of ClickMeeting is better.

Replied May 2023

Reviewed November 2019

Clickmeeting for webinar

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

PROS

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

CONS

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Live streams quality were better which was the key point because social media is the place where we are most active.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Bartosz

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

I enjoy using the software. Sometimes I feel that in google meet video conferencing it was easier to schedule quickly a meeting, but then Clickmeeting is much more advanced.

PROS

- planning ahead webinars and meetings and select between webinars and meetings (different types of events) - you can just send the link to attendees and presenters (you don't have to send official invites from clickmeeing.com) - you can upscale and downscale licence - sometimes there is time when licence expired, but my account still exists. Just need to pay to reactivate. - real (not bot) customer support - polish customer support - I don't think I would get any live support from other big tech players

CONS

- you have to ask customer support to downscale licence - but customer support is very efficient in helping with this - you cannot have more than one webinar/meeting at a time (or maybe it is possible with more expensive licence?)

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

I feel that with Clickmeeting I get high quality software and very good support. With big players you never have chance to speak to real person. Also Clickmeeting is Polish so I know I support Polish company not Big techs.

Hello Bartosz, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied July 2022

Michele

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

PROS

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

CONS

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Security and cost.

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating. We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use. Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support. We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Replied August 2020

10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2018

Smooth Video Conference Calls

PROS

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

CONS

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Very goo tool to do webinars

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

PROS

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

CONS

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Hello Jorge, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Maciej

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

A satisfactory start in the field of webinars and more

A tool worth using, good for teams with different levels of technological advancement.

PROS

Due to the fact that our organization of companies and users with various levels of technical advancement, the ClickMeeting platform turned out to be an easy-to-use tool.

CONS

I have not noticed any errors or omissions that would affect our work.

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

The fact that it is a native product and close contact with technical support and tool representatives.

Hello Maciej, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied July 2022

Ricardo

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

PROS

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

CONS

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Reviewed May 2022

Getting to know my employer

It was great getting to know my employer by the kind of software they used

PROS

I liked that I did not use the software before

CONS

I was a bit an unfamiliar experience at the beggining

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Because the employer used that one

Replied May 2022