Main Street Sites

RATING:

About Main Street Sites

Main Street Sites is a cloud-based dance studio management solution that helps businesses provide group or private lessons for dance and yoga studios, music and language schools and theater programs. It manages business operations such as online registrations and payments, class management, web hosting and more. Main Street Sites offers users a back-office module that helps them set their class schedule, pricing, offer coupons and discounts and manage multiple locations and semesters. The solution provides users with several built-in design templates for their websites and an option to modify the HTML code. Users can modify their websites, set global fonts, manage color options and add text and pictures using CSS. Main Street Sites supports integration with Gr...

Main Street Sites Pricing

Back Office (works with any website) $45 USD/month Website & Back Office Bundle $60 USD/month Website Only $35 USD/month No start-up costs. No commitments. Cancel at any time.

Starting price:

Hayley

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2024

The Perfect Partner

Truly, and exceptional and knowledgable team!

PROS

Their customer service is top notch. When we need help they are there for us, and if there isn't an easy solution they work with us to find one. That said, the product is great, user friendly and easy to use!

CONS

Their product was not originally designed for our business model, however it provided so many options we worked with the mainstreetsites team to adapt their systems and our model to create the perfect partnership.

Reason for choosing Main Street Sites

They provide the most integrated features and at a reasonable price!

Michelle

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Main Street Sites is the workhorse and backbone of my small business

Main Street Sites makes it possible and easy for me, a computer newbie, to run my business smoothly. My website looks great thanks to their many options. If I have a question, I get an answer on the same day from customer service, and they always find a way to help me out or fulfill my needs. Main Street Sites is fantastic!

PROS

Main Street Sites provides a fully-customizable website and back office for my small business. They are constantly updating and improving their offerings to optimize ease of use, and their customer service is outstanding.

CONS

I can't think of anything I don't like about Main Street Sites.

Reason for choosing Main Street Sites

Main Street Sites was recommended by a colleague, who also uses their product. Many of my colleagues use Main Street Sites and are happy with it.

Elena

Used free trial

Reviewed May 2015

wasn't good fit for us

Trying to find a software which fits our needs, we evaluated few systems. This system didn't work for us. You need to create different classes for each time, each session. Class which runs on Tuesday and Thursday (but once-a-week enrollment) will require to create two different classes. In out case it means hundreds of classes instead of 20 classes with many scheduled. Drop-in classes don't really supported (only as events). We allow drop-ins on most of our classes. While software has many great features, this was a deal killer for us.

Following up on this -- we have since added extensive support for paid drop-ins (including reminders by email and text, coupons and flexible pricing rules).

Replied June 2020

Tracie

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Love Main Street Sites!

PROS

I love MainStreet sites because I love how user-friendly it is, I can create anything I need, I always get great support. When I need it, it looks good, it's easy to use on all ends, and my favorite newest feature is how I can customize emails and have them running automatically And it's been able to streamline my management so much. I'm just so grateful for all the services they provide.

CONS

It may be took a little while to learn, but then it was perfect

Louise

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Best Decision I Made for My Business!

I have owned and operated a music studio for 12 years now. My studio has grown over the years and by needs have also grown. I switched to MainStreetSites about a year ago, and it has been the best decision for my business. Their customer service is exceptional, the features are always being updated and the team is very responsive to meeting the needs of their clients. The learning curve for adapting to the new system was intense, but they were there every step of the way and are always available to new questions my email or phone. Exceptional and I highly recommend!

PROS

Definitely the batch payment process, the tax receipts being emailed to each account individually by year, the email messaging system... lots!

CONS

I struggle a bit with the vast abilities of the system, but any time I need help the customer service is exceptional.