• icon"I like the easy of use of the product. The end user experience is very simple and easy to interface."
  • icon"The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well."
  • icon"Integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. Calendars synch well now."
  • icon"After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing."
  • icon"There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details."
  • icon"The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss."

All Omnify Reviews

Shannon

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Sadhana

May 2022

Value for money, could be improve on memberships features

Pros

Integration with zoom , ease of booking, value for money and strips as payment software for autopay management.

Cons

Membership autopay feature needs more work

Reasons for choosing Omnify

Zoom integration and ease of class packs

Reasons for switching to Omnify

Mindbody was expensive- less value for money being charged

Donovan

October 2022

Donovan Omnify Review

Pros

the product is very easy to use and very customizable

Cons

I would've like if there was a direct ticketing option available to sell events

Ambika

Omnify integration with quickbook

Technical guidance service was excellent. Very patient, clear explanation

Pros

Booking the class, credit management,

Cons

Sales report doesnt come with invoice number which it has already

Jen

Sports camp registration

We are able to keep track of registration trends and cities and instructors that have the most, or least, activity.

Pros

We use Omnify to book registrations for our sports camp. It is also a great way to keep track of our attendees who have attended camps and clinics, those that have cancelled and those that are repeat customers.

Cons

We could use more personalized customization for our specific industry.

Ease of implementation

Cate

Excellent site, easy to use, amazing customer service

Excellent so far, amazing customer service.

Pros

All of my members have their own accounts and can sign-up for classes and see the whole schedule as I allow it. Everything is done from one link all the time, I do not have to send a daily link for sign ups like with other programs. Customizable, I love being able to change the color and add my company logo to the site.

Cons

Minor con - I like being able to see the classes i have created in my calendar to "make sure I made them for the right dates" but the classes do not show up until my members are allowed to sign up for the class. Makes sense but I wish I could see them all to be sure!

Reasons for choosing Omnify

Specifically marketed towards Pool capacities, as a pool this was a huge plus, it does what I need it to do while be very affordable and easy to navigate the website.

Reasons for switching to Omnify

With SignUpGenius I had to send a new sign up link to members daily in order to coordinate with our classes. On Omnify, my users can have their own accounts and access it all from one address.

Rachel

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Most Flexible Software for the Money

We love Omnify because it allowed us to create a website that allows our users to sign up for slots at the company gym and on the peloton to ensure social distancing. After using it successfully for a couple months we also realized we could use it to allow our users to sing up for other things - like massages and haircuts as well!

Pros

We love how easy to use this software is and how it was completely customizable to our needs. It seamlessly allows our users to sign up for an account and sign up for classes without us having to walk them through it. Representatives are always there to answer my questions when I have them!

Cons

I have come across a few small glitches in the software but tech support has always helped me figured out a way around them and run them up the ladder to IT. I do wish they would go back to a month-to-month payment model though!

Reasons for choosing Omnify

We liked that Omnify showed how many slots were available for each class time while others did not.

Eric

September 2022

Just ok for our application

It has been ok. We have made it work but it is temporary solution to our online class registration.

Pros

Their customer service is top notch. They were always available to help and answer questions.

Cons

It just isn't ready. It seems there are a lot of glitches and issues that they are working through. It needs to be polished by way of gathering user feedback. Omnify needs to decide who their target market is. They say it can be used for cooking class registration but it falls short in many areas.

Reasons for choosing Omnify

Price and it was the best fit we could find at the time.

Anita D

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Tim

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Beverly

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify! I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date. Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

Pros

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Cons

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Katherine

Art Education Registration

Excellent!

Pros

Omnify is a good platform that holds members, memberships, and classes in one place; much more. The software allows for signing up as a member choosing your membership and then signing up for classes. Our instructors see in real-time how many students they have, and this makes it easier to do last-minute marketing for classes. It's a benefit having classes and class packs hidden, we can create and then hide them until we are ready to release them. This option gives our volunteers time flexibility for creating classes. Everything doesn't have to be done all at once. The membership benefits dashboard is easy to use and intuitive. Actually, once you understand the terms on Omnify then most of the dashboards are intuitive. Setup help was awesome and questions get answered very quickly. Support materials for admin etc... are available and easy to understand.

Cons

Too many emails to instructors. There should be a toggle to allow just confirmation emails, not individual classes. This should also apply to class registrations. Members just want a confirmation email for a class pack registration. Family memberships should allow each family member to receive the benefit without having to signup as a member. This could be a toggle button to switch on or off.

Joey

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

Pros

user friendly and easy to navigate have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

Cons

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members - different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one) - customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

Aidan

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted. The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Jaime

Industry: Fine Art

Exactly What I Needed

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Aravind was awesome at guiding me through all the features and answering all my questions.

Pros

I searched high and low for something that would work to organize my class registrations. Omnify is so easy to use, has absolutely amazing customer service, and gives me literally every feature I needed. It's also less costly than so many others, with the ability to scale as I grow.

Cons

I really haven't found any cons yet. Every question I had about making the software work like I need it to was quickly answered.

Reasons for switching to Omnify

For my ongoing classes, Acuity was too confusing for my customers.

Lucinda