Browse Arbox Reviews

Avi (Abraham) from CrossFit Hod Hasharon

Arbox review

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros

Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features.

Cons

The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Upgrade and centralize

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Yu from CrossFit X Ray

Best Online Fitness Management Platform

Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They understand my frustration in the begining. After asking a lot of companies "do you have online payment processing system that is available in Taiwan to use?" None of these companies can offer this to me, including Arbox. But unlike other companies, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the first one who followed up my question even after I knew that we have no chance using online payment processing system through the soft outside of the country. And after couple meetings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN],I can feel that he was really trying to help me to solve my problem. So I decided to give it a try. Luckily, after a free trial, I deicdeed purchase an annual plan with Arbox, and the experience of customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] after purchasing was awesome. He guided me through a few training sessions of how to use the software and was very helpful whenever I have a question and send him an email. He also made the transition from PushPress to Arbox very smooth. And they constantly letting me know that hey are working on new features and will keep me updated. Overall, It's really their willingness to help me solve the problems.

Pros

It's easy to use. And customer service has been very helpful.

Cons

Too bad that we as user in Taiwan couldn't be able to use online payment feature. Hope we could hear some good new from Stripe to include Taiwan as part of system real soon.

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

Customer service and features that I've experienced. it's really easy to use once you know how to operate it.

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

Feature are easier to understand and use and the customer services is better.

Response from Arbox

Replied June 2021

Thanks, Yu! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Prentice from PJ.ST

It's okay.

Pros

It's easy to use for members . It is easy to navigate.

Cons

It lacks tools and easiness for admin. Severely lacking features for ease of use , such as switching payments methods, owner tools, changing tools for users. Sales system is a little confusing

Price

Price

Yael from Crossfit Raanana

Super awasome Software, And everything that comes with it

Aside from very easy-to-use management software, Arbox's customer service is amazing in itself. The availability, willingness to help and the good feeling they give are worth everything. As a business that once it has a problem needs the help, I have never encountered a lack of response or long waiting times or a failure to get back to me. When there is a problem they take care of it until it is resolved with the warmest and most professional attitude

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It enables ongoing management, monitoring and conduct in a way that makes it very easy. The software is pleasing to the eye and not complicated to understand, everything is accessible, organized and there are reports that can be produced at any time

Cons

The Publish workout system needs a new desigh with some more options/ free adding options

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

I received tutorials on the software, several times, every time I had a question I had someone to ask and a quick fix. Moved from the beginning I got the feeling that I would always get stuck or something and there would be someone to help me. Something I got less from the rest of the software

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

I decided to give Arbox's software a chance, because WODIFY were expensive in terms of price, their system was complicated so much that i didnt use all the functions they offered because it was complicated to understand. so i just paid a high price for minimum use

Response from Arbox

Replied August 2020

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow CrossFit Raanana any way we can.

Kara from CrossFit Excursion

CrossFit Excursion's transistion from Zen Planner to Arbox

I was very apprehensive about switching from ZenPlanner to another option. We had been having lots of issues with Zen Planner. When we decided upon Arbox, the customer service was, hands down, the best I've seen! We went live 2 days ago and I have been able to have frequent contact with my Arbox coach, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. (email, text, Zoom, you name it) They don't expect you to learn everything at once and have a good system for teaching you step by step. It can be overwhelming to think of changing your POS system but they have been great! Our members were able to follow the instruction given by the Arbox team and I found that the transition went better than I expected. I would recommend Arbox to any box that is looking for a superior product that is willing to grow and evolve with you and your gym community!

Pros

I found that the software is quick to pick up. It is easy and straight forward for billing purposes.

Cons

The toggle feature can be a bit confusing. I was unsure if i was turning an option on or off.

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

We decided to go with Arbox because we didn't want to get lost in the mega business that is MindBody. We liked that Arbox was a new product and we appreciate the drive that they had and the attention to our gyms unique-ness.

Response from Arbox

Replied February 2021

Thanks Kara! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Ashley from Ciccone Family Fitness Center

Easy Set Up and Launch

Arbox has been amazing with their customer service and every time I have a question, they are quick to email me back. If I have a suggestion, it gets sent over to there tech team and most of the time they are able to produce the features I think would be a great help with the software. We had a slight confusion with the entering of the checking accounts but they worked non stop helping to get it right and checking in to see how everything was going.

Pros

Simplicity where I need it and the reports have the information I need. Web cam integration with my PC which Mindbody does not have for taking pictures of our members. A branded app so my members get a fully personalized experience.

Cons

It is mandatory to enter an email address when adding in a new member even when they do have have or provide one so you have to make one up. (We have senior citizens who are members and some do not have emails) And you can't use the same once twice so you have to continue to make them up. No integrated card swiper so you have to manually enter Credit Card payments every time.

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

Price mostly. While Mindbody does have a lot of features that we like, they have way more than we need or use so we were paying for many things we didn't need.

Response from Arbox

Replied April 2021

Thanks Ashley for the amazing review! We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger! Regarding the card swipe - we are working hard to find the best solution for this. Stay tuned...

Sonya from Spine Pilates

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control everywhere.

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops. More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs. It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros

- Modern User Interface, and user friendly - Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center.... - Automation Automation Automation - Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime. - Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time - Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs. - Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons

- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios. But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live. - Missing Logging and backup capability for the users. - Need to improve technical support analysis.

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

We were convinced it is a modern and promising platform. And we were right!!!

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Ortal from Country-clab zichron

Think out of the box

Pros

like most- the Support, customer service. Usually respond quickly, respectively solve all the problems, Attentive to development proposals that will help optimize the product to the country's personal use.

Cons

Less likes the fact that they are new in the field of country club service - providing service to families and groups of people, features that serve individual clients well - less works in our office system.

Response from Arbox

Replied August 2020

Thank you Ortal! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Josh from Crossfit jerusalem

A useful product.

Pros

The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons

The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

Responsiveness and costumer service.

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Liran from LANOA

Incredible Product, Tremendous Team and Support

Very good experience not only in building a custom app, but the support service, the user interface, the openness to new ideas and improvements, and the general experience which was excellent.

Pros

Very easy to use, with multiple languages, customer and user-friendly, with the ability to have instant data and communication platforms.

Cons

There are a few more functionalities and third party system link ups that need to be completed but they are working on it already!

Response from Arbox

Replied February 2021

Thanks Liran! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Lilach from Beit hanna

Arbox Review

Very pleased with the system & the Arbox dream team!

Pros

Very accessible and easy to use software, always updating & upgrading features according to the changes in the world. The support team is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

There are some bugs in the app, the design get messy sometimes and it affects the user experience. Needs a little precision with tiny features that can make work faster going.

Response from Arbox

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much Lilach! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do, and help Beit Hanna be the best fitness business it can be!

Iris from Isi Pilates

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros

It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons

It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

I chose arbox from the start because they understood my needs , they were very patient and helpful. They are giving me a great service. The application meets my needs

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

Tal from Shmeps fit

I love these guys

It has made my life so much easier I don’t need to worry about of all the small details of my business it’s all placed inside the app and there’s a click away from me.

Pros

Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I can’t think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Jonathan Jacob from CrossFit Hazeevim

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros

ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons

Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

Arbox gives a one stop shop solution with a fair price!

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

Because Arbox gave me a better solution for my business.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Omri from CrossFit Panda

Best software in the market

Pros

Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons

Class Signup system is not customized for our business’s needs.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

‪Liav from Fitness Industry

Excellent products with good service

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros

adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons

minor features and personal taste of usage . some data and BI could be better implemented.. overall perfect match to expectations.

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

good costumer service and experience

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

TOMER from CUERPO

Great UX

Pros

Arbox makes life easy and simple. I'm really satisfied. Since joining, I see the changes and the improvement of the software.

Cons

There is an income status but I would like to have an expenses feature.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Tomer! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can. We will definitely the "expenses feature" into consideration.

Daniel from D&D fitness

Industry: Environmental Services

Data became available and simple to use

True business partners

Pros

The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons

The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Response from Arbox

Replied October 2019

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Iftach from Crossfit haifa

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Best crm app we ever had

Pros

Excellent service Taking care for our needs along the years Quick learners

Cons

The atheltes performance manager on the app

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

Better service and better price

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Ortal from Studio wORkout

Arbox is the best crm software

Amazing

Pros

The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons

The software has many functions that I do not know.

Reasons for Switching to Arbox

Because it was very bad .

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Nadav from CrossFit Kfar Saba

Arbox review

Pros

It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing. All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons

It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Dafnit from Fitness

Knowledge is power

Pros

The system is very intuitive, easy to implement in small and large clubs

Cons

Missing personal training management solution

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Dafnit! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are working these days on a knowledge base and training solutions. We believe this will be a huge help to our customers.

Lior from IS

The most useful app for training

Pros

- I can get quick status on my upcoming week training - I can easily manage my training- submit to a new one or cancel in the last minute only using the Arbox app

Cons

- Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Lior! We appreciate your review. We will consider the alarm clock idea for our next version :)

Sagee from Justfit Karmia

very comfortable software

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. Very professional.

Cons

Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

Hadar from Shine Studio

ARbox is an excellent solution

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros

User friendly Good tech support Good also for mobile use

Cons

Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Friends recommend it User friendly Better rates

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.

Idan from Crossfit beer sheva

The best a crossfit box can get

Pros

Simplicity and costumer service And fare price

Cons

Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Hila from Space

Excellent software

Pros

Easy to operate. works on the internet

Cons

Less connects to the overall design of the software

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Hila! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Jacob from Fight TLV

review

Happy we purchased the system - has helped us improve in many ways.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and checking attendance

Cons

receipting can become complicated for employees

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

all systems in one place

Response from Arbox

Replied February 2021

Thanks Jacob! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Oz from Fitness

A great software for mange your gym

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros

Eazey to use A lot of ways to communicate with our customers On line formes to manage our data

Cons

The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Sheffie from PICO

Unique, community-building member experience

The Arbox mobile application makes it easy and fun for me to book classes at my go-to studio. I see huge upside in Arbox's ability to drive member retention for studios that seek to build meaningful communities.

Pros

I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature!

Cons

No cons - love everything about the app!

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Sheffie! We appreciate your review and promise keep updating our mobile app with new features. We have a few surprises in store...

Moran from Studio Moran

ARBOX REVIEW

Pros

Easy to use developing all the time very good service

Cons

there are still some things that the software doesnt have a solutions for my needs

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Moran! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your studio.

Bosmat from Rani boms FITNESS center

Good and easy software

Pros

easy software and aThere is good technical support

Cons

There are not all options in the lesson schedule

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Bosmat! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your fitness center.

Ariel from Repeat Fitness

The best management software for fitness clubs

Wow

Pros

Greatest UX/UI ever seen. Flexible and amazing interface Zero to none bugs fluid flow and great reports

Cons

Maybe lack of hebrew in app. And thats about it

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Ariel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Elliott from ENB

This new company has all the features, integrations and CS for cheaper than alternatives.

Pros

Very competitively priced. They hold your hand as you onboard - but not necessary as its the most set up and easy to roll with. I have compared to several alternatives and this does the most and with the lowest price tag.

Cons

Not totally polisher but its a V new company who told me they are rolling out a more finished version of the platform in the next few days.

Response from Arbox

Replied February 2021

Thanks Elliot! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger! Many new features coming soon...

trina from SweatHB

not ready yet

poor. I was told that if they could not provide what was promised, that i would get a refund. now I am being told that I don't qualify

Pros

The Price was Good the sales dept. was full of false promises

Cons

I purchased late 2020 I was told that the App would be fully functioning by the end of the year. most of my current sales are done on My current app. I was told that by first of year 2021 that my clients would be able to buy from the Arbox app. as of today it still is not ready for sales.. The training is a little confusing, hard to get ahold of someone . it usually takes 24 hours to get a email back. maybe Arbox will be ready sometime in in the future, I feel they have lots of kinks to work out. I do not believe they are ready now. I was never refunded and never fully launched the software. THANK GOD

Reasons for Choosing Arbox

good sales team. poor product

nissim from tlv lgbt sports club

ARBOX its not an app, its a game changer

Pros

Arbox is so easy to use, no special training needed for the users

Cons

cant find something that i don't like in the app

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Nissim! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are sure working with Arbox will help the TLV LGBT Sport Club to grow and help you better manage the club.