All ClassForKids Reviews

Ashley

Reviewed April 2021

This system changed it all for Skillz!

Excellent. I love the team and their customer service. We have been with them from the start so have seen the growth and how well they have improved the system.

PROS

Ease of use Allows for automation of tasks Clean user face on the front end and back end Love the team behind it

CONS

Some features are not consistent e.g. you can sort by name order on the subscriptions tab for set up, but not for cancelled Some very simple features take a very long to implement if we request them

Corné

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Best tool for our kids sports

Fantastic and C4K’s waiving of the monthly fee during Covid was a welcoming gesture

PROS

Good functionality and always looking to improve to give the parents an easy way to book and secure free trials and spaces and for business the best opportunity to look professional and keep things organised!

CONS

Editing a camp days etc after setting it up.

We want to expand in to franchises so C4K already work with big franchises

Reasons for switching to ClassForKids

After a good initial chat to C4K and free trial it was clear that this will help safe time and keep things more organised

Cheryl

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

Please allow integrations

Positive

PROS

Auto-generated class registers with medical & emergency contact info easily accessed by teachers. Invoicing is automated.

CONS

I can’t connect my corn or any other systems like Zapier. This makes it difficult to nurture or even track new customer bookings. When customers are auto-enrolled from one term to the next they are unable to apply a discount code. Trial customers can get lost between terms

Registers

Catherine

Education Management, 1 employee

Great system

Makes it easier for customers to return to book. It’s easy for me to see customers details, any health problems and ages so I k ow how to tailor my sessions. Very easy for me to change sessions when asked by customers. I can set up lots of different sessions easily and can hide them for early link for my mailing list before opening them up before anyone else. If there’s something I’m not sure of, I can usually find it by looking through the website sir then asking the team if I can’t see what I want.

PROS

Easy to use, straight forward navigation

CONS

No straightforward way to credit customers

Reasons for switching to ClassForKids

Not as user friendly and head office had shown us this product instead

Steve

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Life and Time saviour !

Brilliant demo and trial period. I'm in my second school term and all setup for the summer term too. It has and is saving me so much time and so much admin ! The support is fantastic too when I have had a query and cannot find it in the "help" section.

PROS

Ease of use, very user friendly, which stops the amount of emails and queries I receive. Also the payment via stripe saves me so much time !

CONS

I would like a search by student facility. At the moment I can search if I have the parents email address only ?

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

Saw an ad on FB and it looked really good, so I made an enquiry.

Reasons for switching to ClassForKids

It wasn't user friendly for me or my customers !

Raith Rovers Community Foundation

Excellent, great demonstration at the beginning and with continued communication. Easy to use and professional looking platform that makes our organisation stand-out from our competitors.

PROS

The software is simple to understand and follow and is excellent for both customer interactions and our employees creating content / programmes.

CONS

I think the ability to allow both a monthly payment option and a pay as you go option on the same class would be beneficial.

Reasons for switching to ClassForKids

We were recommended the software by another user.

Lisa

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

Highly recommend!

Amazing! The communication and help is fantastic. Would recommend to everyone 5 stars *****

PROS

Love it! Saves us so much time to focus on teaching rather than admin The customer service is amazing! We love class4kids

CONS

Nothing at all- we love it all! (Maybe add an adult feature- although I know you are called class4kids)

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

The customer service team were super helpful and explained class4kids and it sounded perfect for our business

Tom

Sports, 11-50 employees

District Sports South review of Class4Kids

Class4Kids has made our business run a lot smoother. We are very happy with what we have and we wish we could have started using this set up much sooner within our business

PROS

An easy to use set up for both ourselves and our families to whom many have made positive comments on how clear & simple the booking system is. This makes our admin life a lot easier, quicker and much more professional

CONS

The only thing we would like is if customer credit could be recognised and altered/deducted each time, rather than having to create a discount code each time for each customer

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

The System fitted very nicely in line with what we wanted

Helen

Class4Kids is a MUST!

Very good experience overall. I did have concerns last year when we wanted to transfer from term payments to monthly subscriptions. I repeatedly asked if I could speak to someone so they could help me through the set up but I just keep being referred to the online instructions. I couldn’t figure some aspects out so as such I had to leave it and have stuck with the term payments. I would really like to revisit this and get the subscriptions sorted soon but I felt I certainly didn’t get the support with the transition last time. It’s a big step and risk if you are unsure of what you are doing.

PROS

The Class4Kids system changed the way we ran our business entirely. The system is so user friendly, actual real time figures are available, finding customers past and present, up to date resisters are all available at the click of a button. Admin time has reduced drastically which means we can now focus on growth instead of constantly chasing payments. Children cannot access a class without paying for it first. The system has changed how we run completely, the tech staff are fantastic and prompt with answering any questions regarding the system and overall we are so grateful to be using Class4Kids in our business.

CONS

My two wishes is that whilst the communication to all the parents is easy and effective, we currently cannot send any necessary attachments. The main glitch is being unable to send promo flyers and class videos for our existing and new classes, half term camps and other things we need to promote. Visually, our colourful branded flyers get more response than just a carefully worded email. We now have to send these by using another system, Mailchimp. If it was a whole integrated system m it would save a lot of time and effort that could be used elsewhere. Secondly, I think and so do a lot of our parents that an app would be very beneficial as some parents constantly ask us for how how to pay for the classes despite being sent links over.

Reasons for switching to ClassForKids

Class4Kids offered more in terms of seeing up to date financials and business management.

Annabel

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

Brilliant customer service and support

Class for kids save me so much time on admin and encourages customers to pay their fees. It’s great that I can automatically send new enquiries to the timetable and booking link.

PROS

Absolutely amazing customer service and support from class for kids there is always someone who will get back to you with any query and the system does everything and more than we need including registers, medical notes even trophies. Fantastic bonus that they have massively reduced their fee to zero throughout the pandemic and I couldn’t have carried on using the system without that- I am extremely grateful for them.

CONS

Initially I disliked the idea that parents had to register themselves however now I see this is a plus point I term of data protection.

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

Ease of use and great customer service

Thank you for the amazing review Annabel, it really does mean a lot to us! It's great to hear that you love the system, and that it's saving you time on admin and chasing payments (as we know this can take up a lot of time for clubs). Also appreciate the lovely feedback on our customer support, which we work hard on to make sure clubs are happy and getting the most out of our system :)

Replied April 2021

Katie

Music, 2-10 employees

Wish I'd done it sooner

The support team are fantastic they respond so quickly and if the system can't do what you want they help work out how to work with what is available to suit your business. Using CFK has saved me so many hours of admin I cannot recommend it enough and look forward to seeing it evolve in the future.

PROS

So easy to email all my customers, professional booking confirmations, allows customers to pay by card, no writing down birthdays, easy waiting list management, I could go on!

CONS

Discount codes aren't fit for purpose for me, wish I could use SMS like I can email to communicate with my customers.

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

All in one package, reasonably priced, good reviews

Ashley

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

So so so happy with this software

The team always answer my questions within 24 hours and have always been very helpful, friendly and professional. It’s a scary thing going digital when you have been doing everything manually, but I never felt unsupported in the transition.

PROS

This software has streamlined my workflow and I don’t miss leads any more. The amount of time I now save is staggering. I like that I now don’t need paper! Game changer! It’s so easy to contact clients and send group emails. I also love that I can see who has opened the emails and who hasn’t. It’s helped our business grow and we went from having gaps in lessons to now being fully booked. It really has been life changing from an admin perspective.

CONS

I dislike the amount Stripe charge as a platform fee and wish we had the choice of PayPal or a cheaper alternative. My clients moan about the cost and I don’t wish to incur the fee as a company. If I could take all my payments through the software it would make life even easier, but the fee is too high for us ever to be able to do that.

Nicole

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Game changer for my performing arts school

It’s been a game changer to our entire booking system. Saved on time and paperwork and through the Covid pandemic, they have help our hand all the way. I’m really grateful to have been with class4kids through this time.

PROS

I love that people can book directly and that all the registers are digital will every child’s information to hand along with being able to email everyone at an instant.

CONS

I would have liked it if we could add attachments to the emails.

Much easier to use .

Harriet

Daily use of classforkids

Have had a very positive experience with ClassForKids

PROS

Really easy to use and suits the needs of the club very well.

CONS

Doesn't integrate with our email system very well, but the work arounds are very straightforward.

Ease of use, cost.

Milena

Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great service, great features and support

Very good experience, always happy and quick to help. Also they were really helpful during the difficult times. Thank you!

PROS

It helps my classes to be very organised, different options available and easy to use. Communication with parents is easy

CONS

It would be nice to have the option of single days payment as this is something parents ask, specially the in-person classes. I know there are options but found it not easy to do. When sending links for online classes, some parents prefer to have the ID number rather than the link to clock so I would suggest having them both

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

On the free trial I had a good experience and saved me time in admin and registers

Hi Milena, thanks so much for the fantastic review! We have taken your feedback and passed this over to the product team, as this helps make the system the best it can be :)

Replied June 2021

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Platform!

Excellent!

PROS

Apart from the pricing and support which are unbeatable in my view, the platform allows my team to run a busy sports coaching business with relative ease in terms of the admin aspects and provides a stable and trustworthy online experience for our customers.

CONS

No real dislikes, but would like to see more features rolled out to enhance the user experience. Merchandising is one area I think we could benefit from a C4K development.

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

Stumbled on C4K when looking into software options and so glad we did!

Steven

Sports, 1 employee

Soccer Minions Review

I have been really impressed with the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team always giving detailed information about how to understand the system better. Excellent customer service. I like the system and it helps me run my business efficiently saving me time and paperwork.

PROS

I really like how much time it saves me having this automated online system that helps me organise my groups. It reduces my work load massively by allowing parents to sign up easily and make payments online without handling cash each session.

CONS

It took a while to get used to using a new system and adapting to this software but there's plenty of guides online of how to use the system. I think it would be great if I could score the players who attend my sessions on a number of categories for each term. This would help show development levels, progress and parents can be sent an automated report on their performance/behaviour level/attendance. Allowing trophies or certificates to be awarded based on these categories would then be possible.

Reason for choosing ClassForKids

I noticed another coaching company using the system therefore I contacted them to get a better understanding and it suited my needs.

Helen