• Pros

• "For the most part, very easy to use! We have a pretty simple operation and it works perfectly for our needs. "

• "The ease of use is fantastic! It is incredibly easy to navigate this site- even for the less avid user. It is incredibly easy for a business owner to train someone up on this software."

• "I like the feel and the interface. Its very user friendly and the 24/7 part is very nice and helpful! "

• Cons

• "I have not seen any cons so far the software handles all gym business with ease and makes work very easy and automated no need for paperwork. However live support would do the software much better."

• "It's funny the pros are a little bit of the cons, as there is so many ways to delve into the client history that I wasn't able to get to as many methods as I would have liked."

• "poor customer support, requires some initial training to effectively set up and use all features. All the features work as expected."

Browse eFit Financial Reviews

Jake from Fit24

Wyoming gym owner

eFit continues to make great improvements to their software. I've been using eFit at my gym since 2008. Customer service is always helpful resolving problems and answering general questions. I recommend eFit Financial for any gym or studio. The program works great for 24hr access and now I can finally use the program on the Apple computers here at my gym! Thank you tech support and especially Amanda Herber!

Pros

I can use my Macbook Pro and iMac now!

Cons

Scheduler - I haven't checked it out recently because I use Mindbody for all of the classes so maybe it's better than I think.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied October 2016

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review of eFit Financial's fitness management software, Jake! We're looking forward to working with you to see how we can support your scheduling needs. We'd welcome any specific feedback you have on our gym scheduling features as we continue to improve it.

Lea from Maximize Fitness

Just recently eFit has updated it's functionality which will help business owners. Much improvement!

Pros

Cons

I can't make changes to the templates and add in my own forms or any other documents. I would like to be able to utilize the electronic signature more efficiently, however without giving the business owners access, it makes it challenging to run our business efficiently.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Lea, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients by enhancing our product. We'd like to learn more about your thoughts on template customization and electronic signatures. Please call us at 877-772-3348 to speak to our team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your business. We look forward to our continued partnership! -- The eFit Team

Michael from Fitness 24/7 Ontario

go with another company

Not good

Pros

All my membership agreements are online, this ended having to file paper membership agreements.

Cons

I can not customize each membership agreement which made running some sales difficult. Many other things, the online gym sign ups do not include a signature that appears on the membership agreement which makes it impossible to take someone to collections if needed. Every time I call efit with a question 9 times out of 10 they would not have an answer for me.

Reasons for Choosing eFit Financial

Reference from other club

Response from eFit Financial

Replied October 2019

Hi, Michael. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that you've been able to take your membership agreements online with the help of our software. We'd like to help address the challenges that you're experiencing with custom agreements and signatures. Please contact us at 877-772-3348 so that we can get more detail on your needs. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your business. -- The eFit Team

Geoffrey from Tornado Fitness LLC

Been using this software for over 6 years, overall pretty satisfied.

Pros

Customer service is good. Staff often catch mistakes that myself or my employees have made, and have called us to correct or confirm the issues.

Cons

Sometimes certain features will not work with use of very popular browsers. It's often difficult to locate certain software functions as well.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Geoffrey, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of over 6 years. At eFit, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. We'd like to learn more about how we can improve your experience with our user interface. Please contact us at 877-772-3348. We look forward to continuing to provide you with support for many years to come! ¿ The eFit Team

Geoffrey from Tornado Fitness

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the support! Staff are always helpful as they can be. They are almost always very polite to my members, which is SUPER important when running a business. I'd like a few changes in the software, but nothing major.

Pros

Various report options. Blast emails. Connectivity to other software I use.

Cons

I can't use a Yahoo email account, such a pain. My members can't cancel their own reservations from the scheduler (would be nice to have that as an option that gyms could turn on/off as appropriate for the situation.) Finding certain things I'm looking for can be a maze so sometimes I just call and ask since it's just faster than hunting for an hour lol

Jenifer from Convene at 780 Third Avenue

My orginal contact was excellent. Since then I have been passed to several ppl who are not as great.

Pros

I find the program user friednly to sign members up and locate the information about each members. Also adding different packages is very easy as well.

Cons

It is hard to find and print billing reports. I no longer have any contacts at e-fit to assist. The communication when team members leave is terrible.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Jenifer, thank you for sharing your feedback on eFit Financial. We¿re glad we could provide you with user-friendly tools to manage your members and class packages. We¿re sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent customer service experience. At eFit, we aim to provide personalized service to all our clients. A member of our team will contact you shortly to address your concerns. You can reach us any time during business hours at 877-772-3348. Thank you for your business and partnership. -- The eFit Team

Phillip from Winterset Fitness Express

The Efit platform works great for managing the accounts at my small 24/7 Fitness Center.

Automatic collection of my members' dues.

Pros

The collection of dues from my members is seamless. Could not manage my fitness center without Efit.

Cons

Having to replace accounts to do small edits is not very efficient. Occasionally the interface with Brivo has some issues.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Hi, Phillip. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on eFit's software. We're glad to hear that the product has helped with account management and dues collection at your fitness center. We'd like to learn more about your experience with Brivo. Please call 877-772-3348 to speak with our support team. Thank you for your business! -- The eFit Team

Kelly from Convene

Great customer service!

Able to sign members up with ease!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a lot of steps to be able to achieve what you would like to and what you are trying to find is not where you think it will be.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Hi, Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our software and services. We're so glad to hear that you¿ve enjoyed our customer service and easy-to-use features. We'd like to learn more about your feedback on our user interface. Please call 877-772-3348 to speak with our support team. Thank you for your business and partnership. -- The eFit Team

Fran from The Gym

Overall the software does everything that gets the job done.

Pros

We've used it since 2004, get's the job done, has a ton of reports and you have the best customer service.

Cons

Not user friendly for our customers, no calendar for website, always run into querks with the activity scheduler, does not have features that competitors now have.

Laura from Serendipity Women's Fitness

We have been having software issues.

Pros

The Monthly fees are reasonable and that we do receive our funds. The customer service team is always available to help, but having to call them takes time from other important tasks.

Cons

The software is not very user friendly, software bugs, some other issues. The main problem is the system constantly timing out on us.

Moses from MAESTROS LEADERSHIP TEAM

Efit is an amazing software for all gym managers as well as users.

Efit just like the name is an excellent companion for gym managers and users as it ensures you get appointments on time and reminds you of any activity that you require to do e.g. renewal of membership subscription.

Pros

Its very efficient on calculations and storage of data, has excellent phone call customer service that solves problems fast, its cost effective given the services it offers, automatically keeps members updated on appointments and renewal dates, offers online bookings which drive more sales, have POS system incase members want to buy something from the gym or gym store, it is accessible 24 hours day and night now limitations.

Julius from EAC YOUTH

eFit Financial is a perfect Gym financial management tool

Simple and effective way to management gym finances and clients.

Pros

Its simple to use, web based booking makes it easy for clients to book sessions from home and confirm availability of instructor, its affordable for use by start up gyms, offers POS features to facilitate reception of payments.

Cons

Response from eFit Financial

Replied October 2019

Hi Julius, thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad we've been able to provide an affordable solution for your online booking and gym management. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our support team. Making sure our clients have everything they need to succeed is our top priority, and we're always looking for ways to improve our process. If you'd be willing to share details about your experience with us, please call 877-772-3348. Thank you for your continued trust and partnership!

Matthew from Rapid Fitness

Great service, Easy to use

Pro: CUSTOMER SERVICE. Any time I have a question, I have contact information to a real person at the company that generally replies in under 24 hours. That is a huge deal when it comes to best serving the members in my gym, and when I am uncertain about something. Pro: Training. I've been offered several times to be trained on the service, and it has been offered to my employees as well. It is just part of the program. It took me about a week to get familiar with the software, but past that it was generally easy to use. Any question I had after the training, I got a reply and answer in under 24 hours and someone offered to do a live training with me on any question I had. Con: Sometimes when renewing a membership, it does not activate the access card paired with the account, but I believe there is a reminder when renewing an account that tells you to "remember to activate the card in Brivo(the access card system)" Con: It is exclusively partnered with Constellation Payments and they charge the member $30 for a declined transaction. I think that charge is steep, but that is what Constellation Payments does. Maybe have a couple payment processor options. Overall: very happy with the service. I can do anything from scheduling to billing to point of sale. Easy to use, and I can access it from my couch at home. The only thing I'd want is possibly another payment processor as stated above.

July 2016

DIORI from VIVAFIT

July 2016

Efit efficient and effective

Efit has been a wonderful team to work with. With every concern, everyone has been helpful at every turn.Everyone I have worked with did everything they could to make every transition as smooth as possible. From learning to set the system up with training, to having to transfer to a new management team, everyone has been professional and helpful.

Pros

I like that there are many ways to view the history of client information to best serve our members.

Elbert E. from Next level fitness

Good software, Really helpful, knowlegable staff

Plenty of uses in the software and really helpful staff. Pretty easy to use once everything is populated with your businesses information and calender.

Pros

Nice staff. Plenty of uses.

Cons

Can't check members into separate categories or track classes without using the calender.

Harutiun from Palm Terrace Fitness Center

Great for its intended purpose

Pros

It allows for a quick and efficient collection of payments. Also like that the hassle of collecting outstanding balances is handled by the efit team.

Cons

From what I hear from my members, the member portal does not sound like it’s very intuitive. I get members ask me every so often about being able to check their transaction history on their end so they can retrieve a receipt of their payments or also how they can update their payment method.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied February 2019

Harutiun, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad we've been able to help you collect payments quickly and efficiently. We'd like to learn more about the feedback you've received on our member portal. Please call 877-772-3348 to speak with our support team. Thank you for your continued trust and partnership!

derek from healthy evolution fitness.

Greatly disappointed

I feel things are made very difficult to help resolve a customers account with fees. I feel by making it so difficult it in return causes customers to want to leave our facility losing not only us money, but you as our processing company. I feel if things are this difficult and i cant be the only person feeling this, then they should be better explained in great detail when someone is asking about products and services. When i asked about fees in the beginning it was explained to me that efit will do what is best for the customer. When you have a customer that refers several members, has multiple people on his own account, and also purchases other services with the club, it seems almost ridiculous to force him to take time away from his 12 hour day to go into a bank to get a print out letter of fraud on his account. I have 2 locations and lots of members and this isn't a common request i have had. I feel greatly disappointed on how this was handled.

Pros

not difficult to operate.

Cons

the lack of understanding and compassion if clubs lose members due to e fit being unreasonable.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied May 2017

Derek, Thank you for your review of our service. Customer service is always our top priority here at eFit Financial. We depend on customers like you to let us know if there is ever an issue. Your business success and member retention are important to us. I¿d like to speak to you further to discuss the specific situation to see how we can come to a beneficial solution to help you and your members. Please call our customer service line at 877-772-3348 and ask for me directly. It would be my pleasure to assist you with your business needs. Brianna Ballast Director of Operations eFit Financial

December 2015

Jen from AMI Health & Fitness

December 2015

Who did they pay to give it a 5 Star rating?

I have lost clients due to their collection tactics. I have asked them on several occasions to contact the fitness center prior to harassing our clients. We have a valued personal relationship with each of our clients. I would much rather make a phone call to my client to update their credit card information. Efit sends threatening letter, emails and calls. It is overall not user friendly and out dated. The customer service representatives are friendly, and help to the best of their ability, but the software is terrible. Looking forward to the end of my contract so that I can find a real software that fits our needs.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied January 2016

Jen, I'd like to apologize on behalf of eFit Financial. We do everything possible to ensure our clients are presented with the best customer service. We've attempted to contact you several times, and haven't received a response, so I wanted to follow up here and let you know that there are two ways you can request that we no longer contact your members. The first would be to send in a Club Changes Form and request it. There is also a setting within the software to request that we no longer contact your members. I'm also very sorry to hear of your frustrations with our software. We offer free training to all our clients and would love to help you with any issues you are experiencing. Please contact our customer service department and we'd be happy to schedule sessions for you and answer any additional questions you have. Sincerely, Brianna Ballast - Customer Support Manager

Christy from Delaware Swim and Fitness

System is outdated and not user friendly. Unable to make changes or run desirable reports

houses customer data and auto billing

Pros

nothing really stands out to be honest. Most likely I would say that the customer service it your best attribute

Cons

once you enter something you can not make any changes. Not user friendly Reporting features very limited and non-manipulative Both our locations member data does not merge

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Christy, thank you for your feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed our customer service and automatic billing. We¿d like to learn more about how we can improve your experience with reporting and data management. Please call 877-772-3348 to speak with our support team about your needs. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your business. ¿ The eFit Team

Jim D from Your Fitness 365 #2 LLC

Efit review

Customer service is good. I would like more options for the check in systems and more options for credit card processing.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Need more options for check in system. The ability to group members by class attended.

Brett from Monroe Physical Therapy & Training Room

Efit Financial Review

The efit software has been a great service to helping operate our fitness gyms. Not having to collect monthly dues from patients is a major time server. The ease of being able to view all transactions, billing dates, exp dates, etc. is beneficial to reduce errors during cycles beforehand. The customer service department is outstanding. Any time I have a question, I am confident that it will be answered promptly and effectively. They are always willing to help and go the extra mile to resolve issues. Voice mails / emails are always returned with any advice needed. I can't say enough about this department, excellent job with the training. The only con would be not having latest program on the computer can sometimes slow things down, but this is not an efit issue.

James from Ladies Movement Fitness Club

Excellent Service

It is with great pleasure that I can offer an overall excellent recommendation for the eFit Club Management Software and Services. The customer service is the best in the industry in my opinion. In addition, I've received nothing but positive feedback from members of our club that have had contact with eFit Customer Service. Always polite, professional and courteous to our members. The software solution offers best-of-breed functions and features and is competitively priced to provide an excellent ROI. The services that eFit provides saves my staff time and headaches in the back-office routines that are required for any health/fitness club. Overall... an EXCELLENT rating !

A few bumps to start

Pros

Once working, sign ups and member data flows very easy. It's interface is great for a 24/7 gym such as ours.

Cons

They only work with one hardware company. On the day we opened sign ups, the customer service was slow when we needed them. The new member sign up button is too small. They need an app for the phone.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our software at your 24/7 gym. We¿d like to learn more about how we can improve your experience with our system and our team. Please contact us at 877-772-3348 so that we can assist you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your business. -- The eFit Team

Suani from R Gym-Water's Edge Chiro

Customer service is on point!

Keeping track of our clients is much easier. It provides Room to grow. It also has some helpful tools.

Pros

There are various ways of keeping track of our clients. It has a lot of room to let us grow. As we continue to grow we will continue to use it.

Cons

I don't use it as much to know the glitches yet. One of the things I find odd is that I have to use internet explorer with it.

Response from eFit Financial

Replied June 2018

Suani, thank you for your recommendation. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. We look forward to our continued partnership as your business continues to grow! -- The eFit Team

Kevin from Boulder Rock Club

eFit Club Management Software & Financial Services

eFit Club Management Software is an intuitive, easy to use system that helps manage our club's members. Billing, check-in, membership changes are all simple and immediate. Members can use the Member Portal to help manage their accounts, saving us more time at the front desk. eFit continues to make improvements on their software and listen to their customers feedback and requests. We have been using eFit for 9+ years and are very satisfied with the software and the company.

Fran from The Gym Fitness Center of Castle Rock / Crossfit Castle Rock

August 2013

EFIT Financial easy to use & great customer service!

This software has absolutely every report you can possibly imagine! It is very easy for the beginner to use yet provides a tremendous amount of data for the more advanced accountant. My staff rarely has issues, however when we do, the customer service staff is always very knowledgeable and accommodating. There is a lot of versatility as well. I run two divisions and the software allows different ways to track different revenue streams.

Laura from Serendipity Women's Fitness

EFit is Top Notch!

I spent several years with the same billing company. I was familiar with their software and resistant to change, however, circumstances became such that I had no choice. EFit has gone over and above to make sure that I am comfortable and completely trained on the software. The customer service has been first rate. I would highly recommend them.

Joe from Average Joe's Fitness

Good, could be better

Overall, we are happy with Efit but will always explore other avenues for the best interest of our business. We always try to inform Efit that we are a smaller club and every dollar counts for us. I do have to praise the Customer Support, they are great to deal with. I deal ALOT with our reps is lucky to have him, A+++++

Gino from Bad Boy Gym

Owner

i am the owner of Bad Boy Gym Royal Oak Mi 12 thousand sq ft gym with more and 2 thousand clients I been with lots of company before but there is no one can compete with Efit financial I been working with Efit financial more and 3 year they provide excellent service for my club ! If you have any question please feel free to call the Bad Boy Gym 248 850 7075 ask for the owner

Megan from American Health Centers

August 2013

Efit Financail Awesome job!!!

Efit Financial is a wonder service for our health clubs. We have 5 different locations through out the tri state area and never had a bad experience with this soft ware. The program is really easy to use, and its web based so I can log in anywhere to do my work. Very easy to understand if you would have questions they are all very quick to get things set up and trained.

Jason from South Allegheny Community Fitness Center

Quality Product

The service is exactly what we need for our facility.The staff is a phone call away when we have any questions or need assistance.

Meloni from Mountain Muscle

February 2016

A bit much to take in. I think it may be overly detailed

Wonderful customer service and help is around every corner and that is a huge necessity . There are sooo many report options it's rather overwhelming and may be a bit too much. Not a huge fan of the Activity Scheduler. Packages are really difficult to put together and, aesthetically, it just doesn't look good. Member Maintenance is nice to work with and user friendly

Donna from American Woman Fitness Center

Great system

eFit Financial is a great system. We can call them with our questions and they always have the answers!

March 2016

Laura from Leeswburg Regional Medical Center, Wellness Services

March 2016

Sometimes confusing. Difficulty in debiting and crediting; do not like automated rejections.

Entering new members is simple. I like the reports sections. . .adjusting accounts, credits and debits is tedious. Customer service has been excellent. I have worked with the support staff several times and I appreciate her patience. She does an excellent job in explaining procedures.

Nicholas from Jefferson University

It was helpful but needs some work

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the app will crash while you are using it. Also you have to redownload it just to get it to work