• Pros

• "very easy to use, set up was easy, customer service is excellent"

• "Super easy to use, fantastic customer support and people to work with. "

• "Easy to use, implement, and understand the basic functioning"

• Cons

• "wish it was compatible with paypal/venmo, mobile version"

• "Wasn’t super glitzy in terms of the layout and customer end. Could have looked a bit more modern. "

• "Although each user has their report needs, this software has too many reports, which never get used in our business."

Browse eSoft Planner Reviews

Derek from High Point Pool

Using eSoft Planner to manage swim club membership

The import process from our old spreadsheet method was done by the company. The workflow for taking payment online was easy to set up. We have users that are only active during the summer, so our cycle includes a reset once a year. We add new users in the winter off a waitlist and members pay in the spring. The pool opens in summer and users have cards provided by PPC/eSoft and scan the barcode and their profile shows for the front desk staff and they enter the facility. At the end of the season, everyone is automatically deactivated and we start again.

Pros

The most common tasks are now adding and deactivating users, and that effort is very straightforward. Setting up swim memberships, prices, fees is a very customized experience and has many features that we do not use, but it really does suit our needs.

Cons

I think the standard reports take some time to build because they are generated on the fly. I wish we could do custom reports that can build via cron and be available quickly. Also, there isn't a way to inject custom html or css, but I understand the risks with supporting other people's code.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

Price and other pools in our area were using eSoft already. I also felt like eSoft would change features for our very specific use cases and they already have taken some feature requests and implemented them.

Reasons for Switching to eSoft Planner

Because its MS Access. Also, we wanted to take payments online.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello Derek. Thanks for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad you enjoy the customizable features of eSoft Planner and the ability to work with the seasonal nature of your swim club. We're working on an update to improve reporting, allowing you to work from one report and configure it to meet your data and information needs.

Jeff from Brookwood Swim Club

Definitely an Upgrade from Doing Things Manually

I went through the pain of having to manually transfer information from spreadsheets and never quite feeling like I had enough information to finish the job. eSoft keeps most information at hand, and changes are usually easy to make. They are very quick to respond to questions as well.

Pros

The ease of use as well as helping to keep continuity year-over-year, as well as the ability to keep up with technology.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit cumbersome, and it absolutely needs an "export all data" function. While we do not want to work only from spreadsheets, they have their own uses.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

The versatility of eSoft doesn't compare to TeamUnify, the latter being very specifically targeted and not easy to set up how we need it to be.

Reasons for Switching to eSoft Planner

Because we wanted to automate the process from year-to-year as able, as well as to modernize our club's software.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Thank you Jeff for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're so glad that you enjoy the easy-to-use software and our responsive customer support. We'll be rolling out an update soon to simplify reports allowing you to work from one report and configure it to meet your information and data needs.

Kristin from Fair Blue Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Pros

Ease of use and ability for members to do a lot of the work themselves

Cons

The reports section is clunky and rarely gives me what I need easily.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Hello Kristin and thank you for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're only a phone call away please let us know how we can help you manage your reports.

Wendi from Maplewood Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

So Glad We Chose This Platform!

Prior to eSoft, we registered our members by pen and paper, and membership was tracked through manual data entry. eSoft alleviated that burden, which was up to 20 hours/week (for a volunteer position). Now, all of this is done automatically as the members register.

Pros

The customer service at eSoft is top notch. It was so easy to transfer our data to set up our platform. Our members found the software very easy to use to register for our swim season.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about this software. It transformed how we manage our membership and register.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

Pricing, customer service, ease of data transfer

Response from PPC Communications

Replied May 2020

Hello Wendy, and thank you for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad that the software made things easier for you. Please let us know if you ever have any questions!

Melissa from Turn 2 Athletics, LLC

eSoft works for us

eSoft has been a great experience thus far. The staff have been responsive to our needs and making sure we have the training and understanding we need to make full use of our software capabilities. It has been easy to navigate and understand. We have also gotten comments on the client side expressing they like the setup.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality to meet our facility needs.

Cons

I woud like to have a mobile app to access everything on.

Reasons for Switching to eSoft Planner

EZFacility did not have the functionality that we were looking for.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Hello Melissa, and thanks for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad you enjoy the responsiveness of our staff and that you find the software easy to use. We are currently working to make eSoft Planner mobile responsive with a one-click icon to launch it from mobile devices. Stay tuned!

Brenton from ITN Baseball & Softball Academy

Top Notch Software and Support

Experience has been great. I have been able to utilize financial reports to highlight how the business is growing and marketing reports to send camp and clinic information to clients in our software. I am still learning every day, but like utilizing the software to grow the buesiness.

Pros

Overall, it is pretty easy to use. As someone that has never been tech-savvy, it is user-friendly and does not take long to learn how to use the software. Similarly, I can train staff members in a short period of time on how to use the software, which allows me to focus much of their training on other important areas that come with the job description at our facility. I like the ability to input only a few items on a users profile for quick setup purposes as well. I rarely fill in the other areas in the profile setup but do like the option of filling it out or not. Additionally, I love being able to reserve multiple facility locations and dates instead of going day by day to do it.

Cons

Prior to working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the issue, it was particularly frustrating dealing with different package types, but I later learned that a lot of that was set up incorrectly and it was unnecessary. The package types only applied to specific clients depending on which packages they purchased. She helped me change things around on our back end and set it up correctly. I really don't have any complaints about the software. As mentioned, it is fairly easy to use and does not present any issues for me.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

I'm not sure because I was not here for the setup phase, but I am satisfied with the software and the support that goes with it. Every time I have a question or am not sure about something, I get technical support very quickly. The technical support team does a great job at working through technical problems with me.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Thanks for being a part of the eSoft Planner family, Brenton! It's important to us that our clients receive the best support possible to run their business. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything.

Julie from Novartis

Industry: Biotechnology

Excellent software for multifunctional facilities

My overall experience with eSoft has been wonderful. I like the way eSoft keeps track of our customers yearly memberships and prepaid rentals.

Pros

As a side job, I helped schedule appointments using esoft for a sport facility, and I loved how simple and easy it was to use. I liked the way the software notified our customers to inform them of their upcoming appointments. I also liked the way customers could book their own appointments in the system without having to call the establishment. Customers can easily add money to their account using a credit card. It's that simple!

Cons

What I liked least about the software was that our trainers had to block off a cage in order to put in their availability. I wish the trainers could have their availability posted without having it take up several blocks of time. I'd like to have multiple trainers available at a certain time, but if I do that, then each trainer would have to be booked in their own cage, and that just doesn't seem efficient.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Thank you for being an eSoft Planner customer, Julie! We're glad you find the powerful scheduling and notification features to be easy to use. We understand that requiring your trainers to book a cage might unnecessarily occupy a slot on your schedule. If you're still having trouble with this, reach out to your client implementation specialist so we can help you make the feature selections within eSoft Planner to align with your business model.

Jeff from XLN' Inc DBA Slammers Baseball & Softbal

XL'N INC DBA Slammers Baseball Review/Jeff Jenkins

We have been using the software since January 2013 approx. My experience has been great. I am grateful for the tech support we have always received, the willingness lately to help us change some things on the profile pages, and the overall cost to run my business.

Pros

The initial cost. As of recent, last year or so, we have been able to make some changes on profile pages that were not possible to make previously that has really helped. Love the tech support. The ladies are great!

Cons

The look does not mesh with our web site. Needs the ability to be more adaptive on design to customers websites. If I were a new user, which I am not, I might find it difficult to use in comparison to other facility managers out there, but for me, I like the software.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

It had enough of the functionality we needed and the cost was right.

Reasons for Switching to eSoft Planner

Esoft had more functionality and our code was getting out of date and no one was left to keep working on it.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Hey Jeff! Thank you for being a valued customer for so many years. We're glad eSoft Planner's configurable features help you run your business your way. In the coming months, we will be rolling out some more configuration options that will make it possible for you to do some branding and color selection to help you customize the look of the customer-facing elements.

Ryan from Energy Athletics

Energy Athletic's Review

Customer support and advice is fantastic. Whenever I need help, I can reach out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of E-Soft himself and have a very educating conversation for potential revenue opportunities or just ways I can better use the software.

Pros

The Package Creation and membership combination is a great way for our business to increase revenue and overall customer satisfaction to create customized training plans for our customers. Group Lessons features, team features, and overall facility organization is great with the way it is designed.

Cons

Lack of a mobile presence and easiness to use with a mobile device. It is also a blocky old interface that needs a facelift. The marketing component could be improved with more features. There are a good amount of glitches that occur from time to time but this can happen with any software.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello Ryan, and thanks for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad the software's customizable features have provided value to your customers and increased your overall revenue. We are currently working to make eSoft Planner mobile responsive with a one-click icon to launch it from mobile devices. Stay tuned!

Sergiu from Jaguar Tennis Academy LLC.

Simply Efficient!

It is Very Easy to solve Conflicting class times.

Pros

Scheduling classes is One of the futures that it is very helpful for the line of business I am in. Organizing the type of classes to offer it is Another important/helpful future.

Cons

The Group classes and the Private classes can't be Displayed Simultaneously on the same View Page of the classes offered when Clients log in or just check out the classes offered without having an account. Clients/potential clients should be able to see All the classes offered by my business. When editing a class description I should be able to Edit All logistics of the class and Not Only dates= I have to delete the Whole class and redo the Logistics of it.

Reasons for Switching to eSoft Planner

eSoft had more flexibility on how to arrange scheduling classes, organizing private lessons versus group lessons.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello Sergiu, and thanks for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad eSoft Planner's configurable features help you run your business your way.

Thomas from Impact Training

Support beyond the Software

Pros

The software itself does a great job of supporting our business which is largely geared around renting batting cages and providing private instruction. The online capabilities have provided our customers the opportunity to self serve 24 hours a day. This has resulted in a huge increase in customer satisfaction and revenue for our company. That said, the biggest benefit with eSoft to date has been their support. Each time I contact their support team I am not only assisted with my technical questions but they help me think through my business model as well. This advantage is priceless for someone new in the industry and I couldn't thank them enough for their support.

Cons

I am looking forward to their app version being released.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hey Thomas! Thank you for being a valued customer of eSoft Planner. We're glad you enjoy the self-service options for your clients. We're dedicated to providing you with the knowledge to run your business effectively. In the coming months, we'll be releasing a mobile-friendly version of eSoft Planner that will make your customers even happier.

Trish from Baseball Batting Cages at Brecksville

Scheduling Software

Minimizing refunds.

Pros

The color-coded events quickly help distinguish the event.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

It is an a-la-cart product and the support staff is outstanding.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Hello Trish! We're glad eSoft Planner helps you simplify your operations and avoid double-bookings. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure you're seeing the reports you want and use. We can also give you some thoughts on bookmarking to get you quickly to what you're looking for. Reach out to your implementation specialist to learn more.

Donny from Alchemy sports

ESoft

Excellent, just out grew it after a few years.

Pros

Super easy to use, fantastic customer support and people to work with.

Cons

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello Donny! We're glad you found eSoft Planner easy to use. In the coming months, we will be rolling out some more configuration options that will make it possible for you to do some branding and color selection to customize the look of the customer-facing elements. Let us know when you want a demo of the updated software.

Maddy from Tri-County Sports Complex

TCSC Rochester, NY

Great customer service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helpful and quick to respond anytime I reach out) and easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use, implement, and understand the basic functioning

Cons

The mobile access isn't great and some of the features need updating - definitely the admin/staff having separate portals is frustrating at times

Better pricing

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

Thank you for being an eSoft Planner customer, Maddy! We've created a great customer support team because we know how important it is to save you time. We also want to let you in on some exciting news! We are currently working to make eSoft Planner mobile responsive with a one-click icon to launch it from mobile devices.

Mark from Chevington Woods Recreation Club

Very happy with the software and support staff.

Pros

We use this website to maintain our membership base for a small private swimming pool. Software has great features at a reasonable price. We are able to check in members and sell guest passes on the software. Very nice product.

Cons

None. Product meets our needs. If anything, it has more features than I need or use.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

I looked at a variety of products with ridiculously high prices. Price was a major factor. However, the software offered all the features we needed and more.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Thank you for being an eSoft Planner customer, Mark! We're so glad the software and our customer support helps you keep your swimming pool running smoothly. Don't hesitate to let your implementation specialist know if there is anything we can do to help!

David from THE HAB for SPORTS COMPLEX

Scheduling

Not having to chase the money /invoice people on rental was a big help

Pros

User-friendly for clients, staff, & management. Liked the email/text reminders for games Cost was a plus aswell

Cons

Scheduling of games: the first team in always gets the first game every week. Have to manually change it. All other game times were alternated just not the 1st team listed. Weird and hoping it gets fixed in the future.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

Solved most of our issues. Not all but most

Easy, financial & Customer service S

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello David! We're glad eSoft Planner helps you efficiently and effectively communicate with your clients. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your implementation specialist if you need anything in the future.

Jay from Dugout Sports LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing to work with, from set up to 1.5 years in, anytime we have an issue or question the team is always quick to respond and help! Appreciate your help with our business! Thank you!

Pros

very easy to use, set up was easy, customer service is excellent

Cons

wish it was compatible with paypal/venmo, mobile version

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Thank you for being an eSoft Planner customer, Jay! We've created a great customer support team because we know how important it is to save you time. We're always a phone call away please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Marcia from Ashton Pool

We love Esoft!

EXCELLENT see above.

Pros

I like that things are constantly being added based on feedback from swim clubs. I like that the staff is incredibly helpful and quick to respond to emails and help desk questions. I like that they have yearly trainings at multiple times to meet the needs of all users.

Cons

I wish there was a report to come compare and filter members from one year to the next. For example members from 2019 that have yet to pay in 2020.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied May 2020

Thank you, Marcia, for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're so glad that you enjoy the easy-to-use software and our responsive customer support. We'll soon be releasing an update that will allow you to work from one report and configure it to meet your information and data needs. Stay tuned!

Robert from Team 27 Ventures LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Product for our needs and great support

We are very please with the product but more importantly we have been treated extremely well by the staff and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Ease of use. Very easy to teach new employees. Ease of use for end user.

Cons

We do not have anything about our experience that is negative

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Thank you for being a valued eSoft Planner customer, Robert! We're glad you have found the software easy to use. We're dedicated to the success of your business please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Janet from Rama Swim Club

Great support

It has helped us keep our member base organized and made the work of collecting membership fees so much easier. I always receive excellent and quick customer support.

Pros

I like the ability to filter, export spreadsheets, and customize the user interface.

Cons

Nothing. I find it intuitive and I can usually troubleshoot on my own.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied February 2020

We're so glad to have you in the eSoft Planner family, Janet! It's important to us that our clients receive the best support possible to run their business. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything.

Scott from Action Sports Center

Solid affordable software

Esoft has always responded quickly to any issues and do a great job of training. I have yet to stump them with any problem.

Pros

Zero downtime, very reliable. Process and feel is consistent throughout the platform.

Cons

Mobile access is ugly. Updated software is on the way and I am really looking forward to it.

Reasons for Choosing eSoft Planner

Functionality, pricing structure, ease of use.

Response from PPC Communications

Replied March 2020

Hello Scott, and thank you for being a valued eSoft Planner customer! We're glad you enjoy working with our expert team. We're passionate about getting to know your business. As you know, we're currently working to make eSoft Planner mobile responsive and with a one-click accessibility. We can't wait to get it in your hands!