• Pros

• "The software is very easy and convenient to use."

• "The customer service is excellent. It is a small team, and most of the time the owner of the software does the troubleshooting himself. Very easy to use, not a big learning curve."

• "It is very easy to use and has all the functions we need."

• Cons

• "we did have some trouble with the scanner in the beginning but we had some online help and the issue was resolved "

• "Maybe could have bit more colors and flourishes but really not important in the long run"

• "There are a few minor things it won't do but overall we are very satisfied"

Browse Gym Assistant Reviews

Michael from The Gym Pittsburgh

Ease of Use and Functionality

Pros

Gym Assistant is extremely easy to use with as basic a system for a small gym or the ability to be a fully functional check in and billing system

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. I definitely don't use a large percentage of its capability and hope to start using more as the need presents itself. It absolutely has the ability to be used in a large facility and I hope to one day grow and be that facility.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Ease of use and didn't need all the other "stuff" that Twin oaks made necessary to purchase. Also Twin Oaks was too expensive for the application I was going to need.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad our Gym Assistant software so easily serves your business needs. We look forward to continue to serve your growth and development. Thank you - Gym Assistant

James from Natural State Fitness

Gym Assistant Review

My overall experience with Gym Assistant is positive. While I have no other gym software to compare it to, I've not felt the need to switch.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use. I can teach employees the basics in a small amount of time. The ProShop integration is great! Charging to their account instead of having to require payment immediately has definitely increased sales.

Cons

Unless I've missed instructions on how to do so, I have to process the payments daily. An option to automate it would be nice. I also have a lot of issues with the member picture. It's possible it's just my computer, but half the time I go to take the picture the software will crash. Instead of having the new member wait the 5 minutes it takes for it to boot back up, I just go without their picture.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

I'm a small town, family owned/operated gym. Gym Assistant is a fraction of the cost and meets my needs well. Mindbody is a lot more expensive, and while it may have more features I do not believe that the extra features would validate the extra cost

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business and support. Our Technical Support team will reach out soon to offer assistance with your billing and images. -Gym Assistant

Michael from Lift more fitness

Gym assistant review

First 2 years were good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend using them in the future though.

Pros

While you’re under the paid customer support things are good. Questions get answered and software issues get fixed.

Cons

Once it runs out you get treated horribly. They don’t call back or fix issues with their software. Not what I’d expect after paying over 6k for their software.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

I haven’t switched because the cost is so high. I’m A small business and can’t afford to spend another 6k on software.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

We are glad to receive your feedback and so sorry you feel this way about us. We obviously did not take care of you somehow, and we sincerely apologize. Our Support team will reach out to you directly to see if we are able to help improve your experience using Gym Assistant moving forward. - Gym Assistant

Terra from TrainerGames Fitness Centre

Horrible Customer Service

Very disappointed with the customer service. We could have gone with any system, and we chose the little guy with a great system... now we're wishing we chose otherwise.

Pros

The system is easy to use and has good functionalities.

Cons

Better personal training tracking system is needed. Secondly -- We opened a second location and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself sold us on the fact that we could link the 2 locations together. Just shy of 1 year later, the 2 gyms were linked, and we have had nothing but problems. We have called and emailed with no reply back. On numerous occasions we have called and emailed them and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] said that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would need to answer that question... and sometimes weeks would go by with no response. Sometimes 2 and 3 follow ups would be required before we received a response. To date our 2 gyms aren't linked properly (since January 2019). Truly disappointed!

Response from BioLogic

Replied February 2020

We apologize we have not serviced your account successfully. Our technical Support team will reach out again today to continue to work on resolving your technical issues. Our whole team understands and we are sincerely sorry for your disappointment. - Gym Assistant

Keith from First Step Fitness

Gym owner

Been Great, hardly any issues at all. Ordering more tags was simple when I ran out. The option to customize them really just gives a step up.

Pros

Simple program that runs the access to the gym for my members and keeps track of everything from payments to personal info

Cons

Initially finding reports was a little tricky but once you find them its pretty simple

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Got to avoid the monthly fees. The software is very user friendly. It checked all the boxes I was looking for.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to read that our software helps you manage your fitness business well. We look forward to continue to support you. -Gym Assistant

Debbie from Step It Up Fitness for Women

Happy Customer

Pros

It is very easy to use and has all the functions we need.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything in this software.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

It was more user friendly and more what I was looking for.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your supportive feedback. We are pleased to see you find Gym Assistant software simple to use and powerful too. We appreciate your business, thank you. - Gym Assistant

Nicholas from Edon Fitness and Training

Gym Owner - My Experience

Overall my experience has been very good. Would recommend. If you need to get a hold of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], they always get back to me within 24 hours for non major issues, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has a 24/7 emergency contact policy that he upholds very well.

Pros

Cons

I wish it was not extra $$ to use POS. Every single penny is important to me as a small business owner, so I am always looking for value/quality. The only pain point I have experienced was related to the 24/7 access part of this software, specifically the installation of the maglock/ control unit. I wish there was some sort of system in place for brand new users/ businesses where we could call Gym Assistant partnered Access Control companies in our nearest major city to have professional installation and maintenance. I know it would be hard to have a partnered company in every major city, but it would have made my life 1000 times easier in the beginning, getting this whole thing installed and operating properly.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

By happen - stance. The PC that I bought from a gym had the software already purchased and installed.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are pleased to hear our Technical Support team has provided good service to your business, we always strive to do so. We appreciate your business, thank you! - Gym Assistant

Karla from Plains Adventures

Do it all software for easy gym management

Overall this has been a great experience. The ease of use was most astounding and the few times that I needed assistance it was fast and helpful. I can look to see my financials with a couple keystrokes. I can monitor usage without being there. I love this software!

Pros

It was so user friendly especially for a minimalist technology user. It tracks members, payments, dates and times of use. It gives me flexibility for different types of memberships and punch cards. I would recommend this product ( and have) to anyone starting out in the gym business. I was new to the business when I started and this was a business saver for sure. It tracks financials daily, monthly and yearly that help at tax time. Gym Assistant has allowed me to operate my 24/7 gym without much overhead. I can track usage without being present. Thank you Gym Assistant!

Cons

The only difficulty I had was on set up with my door mechanism. I hadn't understood that I needed to purchase that from a different source.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

I can't remember the other products but I feel like the overview sold 1/2 of it and dumb luck the other 1/2.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear your satisfaction with Gym Assistant software. We look forward to continue to serve your business. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Phillip from Crown Elite Fitness, Inc DBA Adrenaline Fitness

Gym Assistant is a Must

I have nothing but good things to say about the software and the company that makes it.

Pros

Ease of use and old school customer service.

Cons

Nothing to say negative about the software. It works for my businesses perfectly.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the generous feedback. We are certainly glad our Gym Assistant software is able to serve all your outlets so well. We sincerely appreciate your business and continuing to serve your operations. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Estella from Hard Core Fitness

Great Software and customer service

We have realized the full benefit of the software.

Pros

The ease of implementation and use. Excellent return on investment.

Cons

None, there was no down side. I reviewed others and this one remains the best.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Ease of implementation and use.

Response from BioLogic

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback about our software and customer service. We are glad to see your overall satisfaction and appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Chad from Westminster Village

A good value

Overall I have been pleased with Gym Assistant as well as the support when needed. When I came into my current job Gym Assistant was not being used anywhere near its capabilities. I was pleased with the things we could do with the system once I sat down with and worked on cleaning up our membership.

Pros

Without requiring a monthly subscription Gym Assistant is a nice program for maintaining & monitoring membership at your gym. It has enough features to do most of the things we want to do. I would highly recommend getting the network version so you can have one dedicated to check-ins and use other computers for inputting & updating information.

Cons

There are some features that can be hard to understand and that the manual doesn't give clear information on their use. Like the difference between; Inactive, Terminated, Freeze, Hold, Archive, Deleted. But if you are looking for a cost effective program it is a good value for the money.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Good to read! Thanks for your feedback and reasonable comments about our software. We will reach out to you directly to better understand your challenges and see if we can help simplify your activity using Gym Assistant. We appreciate your business. -Gym Assistant

Orest from Fitness Empire

We've been using Gym Assistant for several years. It is intuitive and comprehensive

Makes day to day operations easy and keeps us well informed about our membership It performs well, installed flawlessly and works everyone. it is also tightly integrated with other modules like Gate keeper as well as our Merchant Bank for credit cards

Pros

1 Comprehensive yet easy to use. 2 Technical Support is tremendous. I've worked with many software companies for many years, and I can honestly say working with Sarinah at Gym Assistant ranks at the top of those experiences. 3 The idea of including "remote access" capability into their "HELP" tab is brilliant. No need to download another third-party product and struggle to get it to work. It happens almost seamlessly and easily. I wish other software companies would do this! 4 The features and capabilities of Gym Assistant cover virtually every business scenario we've encountered. This is very well designed and engineered software

Jenny from Fitness Center

Good Membership Program

We use Gym Assistant to keep track of our membership at the Fitness Center, what type of membership as well as linking them to certain members. We do use the check in feature as well as the camera. Overall I like this membership program and it is fairly easy to implement and very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to put in new members, as well as keep membership up to date. File transfer worked smoothly on initial set up. The program works within our network of 3 computers. We like the photo option and checking in with the scanner.

Cons

Can't look at a specific date to find certain data, for example how many total members. There are a few features that don't link all members of one family, ex. when terminating memberships, we have to do each member separately.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Most of the other membership programs required a monthly fee, we could buy this program outright and just pay for tech support. Also the transferring from our old program to Gym Assistant was easy and they worked with us to get all data entered correctly.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback for Gym Assistant. Glad to hear you like our software and we appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

MELISSA from FREEBS FITNESS & TANNING

AMAZING PRODUCT

Benefits using gym assistant controls what members are coming in and out and how many members per day so we can get an average on when people most likely are working out each day. We also have insurance reimbursement programs that we offer our members and having gym assistant helps us achieve the number of check ins for each client utilizing this process. Thank you Gym Assistant

Pros

This product has been amazing to use for out start up business, We have not had any issues at all using the product and when needed; the customer support is top notch outstanding. They call you back within 30 minutes so you never have to worry about things not working properly or just general questions.

Cons

there is nothing here to report. Everything works GREAT!!!!

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your enthusiastic feedback for Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are a satisfied user for your business. - Gym Assistant

Stephanie from The Firm Family Fitness

Great Software!

My overall experience has been good. I feel that the software is a good value, I like that it's a one-time purchase of the software and isn't something that I have to pay for monthly forever. Customer support has always been very helpful, very friendly, and very quick to respond.

Pros

Gym Assistant and Pro Shop are very user friendly and have all of the features that I need.

Cons

I have had some issues with the GateKeeper software not responding and freezing up. My understanding is that my problem is a bit of an anomaly and we've found a way to work around it, but it's still kind of annoying.

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the detailed feedback. Glad to hear you value our software and service. We will have our Technical Support Team reach out to you about improving your GateKeeper performance, hopefully there is more we can do. We appreciate your business and support. - Gym Assistant

Jim from Montcalm Care Network

Great Investment

Pros

By far one of the easiest pieces of software I have used to date. In the 5 years we have been using this software, we have only had two issues with it. And those were taken care of within a day or so.

Cons

You are not able to customize email templates outside of standard text, if there is another way, it isn't widely known.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

After reviewing other products, we went with Gym Assistant as it seemed to fit our business model and had the features we were looking for. It also was the most cost-efficient for us.

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your very favorable review of Gym Assistant. We always appreciate the feedback. Our team will reach out, there may be some additional options available for email templates. - Gym Assistant

Samuel from Full Armor Fitness, LLC

Easy Membership Management

I never had to worry about someone accessing my gym who did not have an updated membership because the system automatically deactivated their key card when they were overdue on payment. I can easily run reports to determine who is overdue or for anything else I need like contact info, DOB, anything.

Pros

I used this software mostly to manage my gym memberships and run my door access system. It works very well for that. I also used it a little bit for ACH billing as well. It is very user friendly and worked perfectly for me.

Cons

I wish it had an automated texting system built in so it would send payment reminders to members.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Great to hear Gym Assistant is working well for your business. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your support. - Gym Assistant

Bryon from Gymies Fitness Center

Love owning the program and having data on our PCs

There has been a learning curve, but once we learned the system we are very pleased with our purchase.

Pros

That the software and data is on our local PCs. The function of the software is great! The software helps us manage our business better than we ever have prior to purchasing Gym Assistant.

Cons

A little more automated member interactions, such as automatically emailing a birthday email or automatically emailing members who haven't used their membership in awhile. When updating ACH info is the requirement to completely re-enter the entire banking info, versus correcting a bad account number or account type.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

We are glad to see your high satisfaction with Gym Assistant software. We also are taking note of your feedback with areas to improve for future releases. Thank you for your business. - Gym Assistant

Nathaniel from Hudson Campbell Sports & Fitness Center

Hudson Campbell Sports & Fitness Center

The software we had prior to getting GA was something out of the Stone Ages. When we were searching for new software, we wanted to find something that was efficient, inexpensive, and user friendly. We demoed a few programs, but GA was the one that we selected. Since the first software download in 2014 our membership numbers have tripled. We are also a municipal run gym and the software has helped us to keep accurate records of all of our transactions. Our internal audits and the audits by the State Board of Accounts have been accurate.

Pros

Very User Friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way to automatically send out emails to customers to let them know their membership dues are almost due or due.

Scott from Iron-Bound Gym

What a great product

This made things so much easier for us and does exactly what we need. It may not have all of the bells and whistles but that just slows us down. Does exactly what we need it to do

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to teach and learn.

Simplicity and price

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Great to read your spot on assessment of Gym Assistant software, we agree! Thanks for your support, we appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Korey from West Branch Rec Center

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Software

Pros

Simple and easy to use. I can keep track of all the members that are in our facility. Parents like it so they can call me and I can let them know if their child is at our facility or not. Great for storing valuable information of our members for emergency circumstances.

Cons

It is a little expensive, especially when buying new barcode tags.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the valuable feedback. By design our software is simple and easy to use, so we are glad to hear this is your experience using it. We appreciate your business over these many years. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Bianca from Women's Workout Inc.

Women's Workout Review

I am using Gym Assistant on a daily basis with all member data base inputed and am happy with the results.

Pros

The software was very easy to learn after using a different gym software.

Cons

Having an issue with sending out mass e-mails and all members not receiving them.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Great to get your valuable feedback, thank you. Gym Assistant software is designed to be simple and easy to use, glad you agree! We will have our Support team follow-up to further investigate and resolve your email issues. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Rahim from Zizu Ltd

RSG - Gym Assistant

Good - we have been working with them for 3/4 years.

Pros

Price and Functions i.e. reporting and the check in possibility.

Cons

Lack of CRM functions for marketing purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Price and functionality plus I got to speak with the company directly and they assured me they would stick with us.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your fair feedback. Over the past twenty years we continue to further develop our software with improvements. New capabilities are only months away. We look forward to continue to serve your business. Thank you - Gym Assistant

nicole from Cactus Rec Center

Industry: Facilities Services

Rec Center

we are very satisfied with gym assistant and customer service we get when you call in for assistance especially in the technician department [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always a great help.

Pros

The software is very easy and convenient to use.

Cons

Response from BioLogic

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to see you find Gym Assistant software easy to use and are satisfied too with our Technical Support. We appreciate your business, thank you! -Gym Assistant

Shanna from Orofino Physical Therapy

Software is reliable and customer service is Top Notch

Their customer service has been outstanding! We are always able to get the help we need within the hour if not sooner, even on weekends.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to learn

Cons

There are a few minor things it won't do but overall we are very satisfied

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased you find our software and customer service so reliable. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue to serve all your outlets. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Heather from Raise the Bar llc

gym assistant

Pros

It allows my gym to run when I am not here. It has most things that I need on a day to day basis

Cons

I would love an online payment option. Also, when members are connected for due dates to change when you correct one.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear our Gym Assistant software helps run your business well. And good news, early in 2020 we will be releasing our new online member portal which will offer online payment capability and more! - Gym Assistant

Jeff from Total Control Training Institute

Company software

Had system for 8 years and have been very pleased with product.

Pros

Works great for my business and takes care of all my members needs.

Cons

Nothin at all, we love the product. Also will continue to use it.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad our Gym Assistant software works great to manage your member data for your locations. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue to serve you. Thank you! - Gym Assistant

Nan from Git Fit Bloomfield

Easy to learn and use

Pros

The software makes it easy to track members & revenue.

Cons

There are some features I wish it had, such as the ability to offer discounts.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Glad you find our software easy to use, that is how we designed it to work. We do have some variable pricing features that may meet your discount requirements. We will have a team member contact you to explore further. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

casey from The Warehouse Fitness, LLC

Simple, effective software

The system is easy to use and learn. It is a great value and preferred over the monthly subscription software. Their customer service/tech help is excellent

Pros

It is easy to use/personalize for everyday use

Cons

Setting up the payment processing took a little extra maneuvering.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad our great value, easy to use software has served your business well. We appreciate your business, thank you! - Gym Assistant

Jorge from Miami Iron Gym

Very satisfied

Very happy with the program has many features I would like to add on but it’s costly.

Pros

Easy to use, Gives you very detailed reports on revenue and customer performance.

Cons

Proprietary services for credit card billing, rates are to high.

Reasons for Choosing Gym Assistant

Easy of use and no monthly fees

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback and glad to see your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and support. -Gym Assistant

Kerry from Adrian Barbell Company

Has everything you need!!

Pros

The ease of use is great. Between the manual and just common sense, I was able to start and maintain our gym membership. I can get reports on just about anything I have thought of or needed.

Cons

If I have to do a print out of gym visits or payments for someone, I always copy and put it on a Word Document to make it look better. So, if I could make changes to the report before printing, that would be great.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Great to receive your positive feedback, thank you. We look forward to continuing to serve your business needs. - Gym Assistant

July 2016

Louis from Fitworx

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

July 2016

worst customer service ever

Good and stable. Terrible customer service. Good luck if you need to get hold of their customer service department. I dont know why other users are rating their after sales support. Maybe because we are not based in Canada?

Pros

stable, hardly breaks down.

Cons

If anything does go wrong, or if you need to make any changes or customize anything, you have to deal with their customer service. We wait on average 2-4 weeks to get any feedback from them.

Dan from The Zone

Gym Assistant

great support nice and pleasant people to deal with

Pros

the price of the software is right and its easy to use

Cons

doesn't have the ability for multiple clubs to be on one system

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your positive assessment of Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are pleased overall. And good news, we do have the ability to link multiple clubs, so our team will contact you to follow-up. -Gym Assistant

Francisco from Life Balance

Gym Assitant in functional training facility

It helps us to manage all our needs at the gym, great tool to have!

Pros

It is easy to use and very reliable, haven't asked for much assistant with the software because it is very simple to use.

Cons

Honestly nothing, everything is great about it.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Glad to see that you find our software easy to use. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Tom from TBK Consulting

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Bang for the Buck

Customer Support is the best on the planet!

Pros

Gym Assistant does everything a small local gym needs - member management, billing, check-ins, etc. There is almost nothing this software doesn’t do ....

Cons

There was nothing glaring that stands out as a bad feature.

Response from BioLogic

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your generous feedback. We appreciate your business and support. - Gym Assistant

September 2016

Gary from 30-A Gym & Fitness Company

September 2016

Excellent Gym Management Software

I investigated various gym management packages for over two years while waiting for the new gym construction to be completed. Most were like an old VCR with too many "never to use" features. Gym Assistant does everything we need to manage our facility without the clutter. If you can read, you can use it!

Pros

Ease of installation, use, and reports. We are a 24/7 Gym Facility so the software/hardware integration for electric door locks was a big plus and cost saver when comparing other systems.

Cons

We have had to double our allowable client membership, and the incremental fees are not graduated.

Chris from The Wheelhouse

Great product

Loved it, easy to use and set up. Did it all by myself

Pros

ease of use, easy to set up...I did call support one time and it was easy

Cons

I did not dislike anything about the software

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Great to hear our simple easy to use software is working for you as designed. We appreciate your business and support. -Gym Assistant

Leon from Southern Gym Supply

User Friendly Software and Hardware

We have been using Gym Assistant for our clients for over five years now. Our clients love the benefit of running their Gym management and access control systems from Gym Assistant. Throw in the the fact they don't have to subscribe to a monthly payment for usage makes their products truly the best!!

Pros

Programming memberships and access control.

Cons

None

Wesley from Laross gym

Great Software

Great

Pros

All features are great, friendly user interface and seamless integration for billing if you choose one of the ones they have.

Cons

The test clients I deleted occupy physical space in the software.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback, we appreciate learning more about your experience with Gym Assistant. And good news, we've opened a Support ticket and our Support team will contact you soon to fix cleaning out your old test records - this is easy to fix. - Gym Assistant

Nametso from City Active Life and Fitness Studios(Pty)Ltd

Programm user and a director

money collection and helps us to remind the clients of payment due earlier.

Pros

Gym member's status, reports on due date and visit entries

Cons

effectiveness, it informs the user earlier on members due for payments

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant Software. Glad your business finds good value in our membership management and billing functionality. We appreciate your business. -Gym Assistant

Lavonne from World Class Gym & Tanning

World Class Gym

Great customer service! Always prompt with getting us what we need...when we need it. Staff is very helpful & pleasant!

Pros

The ability to make changes across the board.

Cons

There is no way to incorporate annual maintenance fees at gym sign up. It has to be maintained manually.

Response from BioLogic

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we always value hearing our customer's voice. We appreciate your business and support. -Gym Assistant

Steph from Fit Factory

Program works perfectly for our fitness center

Gym Assistant has allowed us to easily track our gym members and their activity.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to learn Allows reports for all the needed stats and information we want.

Cons

Don't really have any complaints about the software...

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Great to hear Gym Assistant software works so well for your fitness center. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Catherine from Meckelburg County YMCA

Just trying to expand what we do with this application

I can get the reports I need, it seems to work well.

Pros

Seems to have a lot of what we need in a basic membership package

Cons

Not sure that it can do some of the things we'd like, especially without paying more for it. It doesn't sync between locations very well at times.

Response from BioLogic

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will have our Support team reach out to you directly to follow-up on your DataSync issues as well explore other areas our software can help accomplish your business needs. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant.

Kris from Wrightstown Community School District

A product you can use that is easier than your workout!

With having part timers coming in to work the desk and out full time director not always available it has been really great to have a software that was easy for people to learn. Love how we can have so many different groups, ex. students, senior citizens, military, etc. to easily print reports and keep track of sales.

Pros

Installed so easily and was super easy to train the end users on. Great database and reports available.

Cons

When I do have an error it takes me a long time to figure out why I am getting it.

Response from BioLogic

Replied June 2019

Glad to see you are impressed with the design simplicity of Gym Assistant Software. We sincerely thank you for your business. - Gym Assistant

March 2012

Barbara from Woo Kickboxing Academy

March 2012

Fabulous Product!!!

I LOVE IT! ...and Jon is THE BEST!!!! I will tell all my friends who own gyms to check it out!

Pros

This product meets most of my needs. It is very user friendly. One of my favorite things about the product is the many reports to run to keep you 100% intune with your business. With the many faces that enter my facility, I am kept abreast of all who enter, who participate, who pay and who need reminders. The picture feature and bar code scanner make me stand out amongst other gyms in my area. The information that I am able to keep for each member is pertinent and extremely useful for future monitoring. I am VERY pleased with your software.

Cons

Wish it could track class participation for multiple classes each visit. Wish it could accept different payment types for one bill.

Matt from Ultimate Fitness

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

fast and easy

the customer service is always fast and accurate. it is easy to get a hold of them and the order is always shipped fast and accurately.

Pros

it fits every need for our business

Cons

i like it all

February 2013

David from Armadura Gym

February 2013

Simple. Amazing.

I can't more highly recommend this product. The software is great and the company is wonderful to work with. You won't regret buying Gym Assistant.

Pros

Gym Assistant software is exactly what our gym needed. It is so simple to use. How simple? Our gym is in Mozambique and most of my trainers and front desk workers do not speak much English. Yet they are all pros on Gym Assistant because it is so wonderfully simple and easy to use. But just because it is simple, doesn't mean it isn't powerful. The reports are great, the financials are thorough, and we are able to track everything that is important to us as a business.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative so far. Each time I think I have found a problem, I find the solution.

October 2013

Matt from Meadows Community Center & Pool

October 2013

Gym Assistant is a GREAT program to use for pools!

As a new director this year (2013) I purchased the Gym Assistant Program to track memberships and revenue at our pool and community center better. The the Gym Assistant program is a very very easy multi-use program. Our lifeguard staff quickly learned the check in system for the Gym Assistant program. Our management staff were able to perform their duties more effectively and efficiently with the Gym Assistant and ProShop Programs. Gym Assistant helped fill a hole in the guest fee transactions and we did see an increase of over 400 % in our guest fees(that 400% is correct). The program performed very well with seasonal memberships. One suggestion I do have if you run a computer outside is to install a cooling system on the computer so the computer operates at its optimal level so the GA program can perform at its optimal level..

September 2013

Bob from RomGym 8 Minute Fitness

September 2013

Comprehensive User Friendly Gym Software!

We use Gym Assistant at RomGym 8 Minute Fitness in Honolulu, Hawaii and have found it to be very comprehensive in that it has every feature you can think of or would need. Each week we are finding different functions and features that the software enables us to do. It is also very user friendly enabling our newest employees to use it. It helps you keep track of your members' visits and payments. It also tracks your revenues and projections. Best of all, it makes sure that all of your member's payments are paid on time. You can also instantly view and print out any type of report that you may want to see for virtually any situation. The software is also very flexible letting you create just about any sort of membership plan for your members. We would highly recommend Gym Assistant to anyone operating a gym!

Dan from Gtown Winery

Great Product. Easy to Use and well worth the $$

We use the program to charge our quarterly membership. Works excellent and is a great product. No monthly fees like a look of other have.

Pros

If we need support it is there and you don't have a long wait. They are always happy to help.