• Pros

• "Very easy to use! The customers support is excellent!"

• "It is user friendly and supports customer service, the rep was fantastic !!!"

• "Mobile Control Payment Integration Never used the 24/7 Access, but the feature is nice! Customer Support was responsive! Easy to use interface"

• Cons

• "It was a bit difficult to set up but the customer support team is awesome and helped us along every step of the way."

• "Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me."

• "Occasionally has a error but very minor problem."

Browse GymMaster Reviews

Clare from Main Street Auto Wash, LLC

Fantastic Software!

While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Pros

The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Cons

I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Paul from TTF

Gym Master Wins.

I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Pros

Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this. Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all. Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

Cons

CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here. Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied October 2019

Hi Paul WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users. If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Ryan from R&N Fitness LLC

Highly recommended

By far the best customer service Ive ever worked with! I will swear by this 100%, and the software is great and easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to work, and you dont need anything because this software has everything a gym owner needs to run a 24hr business.

Cons

My only complaint would be that the with everything you get it doesnt come with the door strike.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied January 2020

Hi Ryan Thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear our software has provided you all the tools you require to run your 24/7 facility. We look forward to growing with you over the years to come.

Michelle from Mountain Gym

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Pros

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

Cons

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied November 2019

Hi Michelle Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members. Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on. We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system. Thank you again.

Katheryn from ALL JOY LLC

NEVER RECOMMEND!

At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

Pros

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

Cons

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2019

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Linda from 24hr Gym Franchise Group

Problem Solvers

A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

Pros

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

Cons

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Sebastian from Elements4Life

Why GymMaster works for our business!

It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

Pros

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business! Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Vincent from Solstice Health and Fitness

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

Pros

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

Cons

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2019

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

John from Sista Fitness

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Pros

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Cons

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Jacob from The Gym Douglas

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

The Gym Douglas

Pros

Easy to use, effective customer service,

Cons

Nothing, if we did have an issue, it was resolved with a phone call or website walk through

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied November 2019

Hi Jacob Thank you for your review, especially hearing about it's ease of use. If we can help with anything at all you know where we are.

Deep from LifeChoice Fitness

Gymmaster review

Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

Pros

It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system. Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity. Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

Cons

The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Noel from Academy Fitness

Best for easy to use

I had a great experience with them and plan Im using them in the future

Pros

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

Cons

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the companys fault but it would have been nice

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2019

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients. We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Barret from Revival Fitness

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Pros

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Carley from The Fit Shop Bayside

Have helped reduce our admin hours

Pros

Customer support Dashboard Ease of use Reporting

Cons

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these. We appreciate your feedback.

Lora from The Barn: Gym and Fitness Center

Great software and customer support!

Pros

I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

Cons

I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2019

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us. We look forward to working with you in the future

Tosha from Energy Fitness 24 Hour

Amazing all around!

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all. When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring. Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call. I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable. The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Pros

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Cons

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied December 2016

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Are from CITI GYM

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Where do I start? My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA! However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of: 1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster. 2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes. 3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day. 4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem. 5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster. 6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

Pros

The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes. The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships. Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

Cons

It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record. Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done. I'm a Kiwi myself.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied July 2019

Hi Ar'e Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients. As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it. We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Jill from Prima Fitness

Thanks team for all your support and helping our family run studio grow xx

Pros

The staff were very helpful and understanding throughout. Value for money in comparison to other systems. Never had any issues with the hardware. Portal was extremely easy to navigate and use!

Cons

I honestly had no problems over the last 3 year with the software.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2019

Hi Jill. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The team here are always happy to help our clients and it's great to know GymMaster has helped make managing your studio that bit easier. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Charlie from Physiques Health and Fitness

Physiques Health and Fitness

My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

Pros

I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

Cons

I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version. I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.

Robert from Wild Hog Fitness

Amazing

Pros

Ease of use. Value for the money. It made my job easy

Cons

The thing I like the least was that you had to have Internet to update profiles

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied August 2019

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback - it's great to hear we have made your life easier as a club owner. GymMaster requires an internet connection to synchronise your profile updates with the system. This ensures your important information is always up-to-date every time you log in from your computer, tablet or phone or if you have multiple users logged in and using the system simultaneously

Chanda from Shaping U Fit 24

Great software. Amazing customer service.

All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

Pros

When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied July 2017

So pleased to hear that GymMaster is the perfect solution for your business. We do strive to ensure our clients can get the most out of the system and that it can assist in making day to day operations more streamlined.

Mesphin from Nourish

Great Customer Service!!!

Great! I loved it! I wish I can keep your software but our gym membership count is not high enough.

Pros

I would say the software was great! GymMaster made fitness membership management easy. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced!

Cons

I never fully experienced a "mobile" component of this software.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Hi Mesphin Thank you for such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear you found the software easy to use and we always take pride in our great customer service. Wish you all the best and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything else.

Abbey from Work And Mother Services, LLC

Great product and customer service

The customer service/help team is very nice, responsive, and helpful.

Pros

The software works well and is capable of a lot. I love the way it fully integrates with the door access system.

Cons

Certain features are hard to learn and there's no manual. Luckily, customer service is good.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Hi Abbey, Thanks so much for your great feedback, so glad you are finding the system helpful for your business. You will be pleased to hear that we are currently in the process of improving our documentation to make it easier for clients to learn and understand all the features offered in the system.

Kelsa from Fit 25/7

Amazing product

Pros

We love everything about gymaster, it is cost effective, user friendly and the support is great.

Cons

Not much I can complain about. We like everything about this product.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you Kelsa, we love your feedback and appreciate you so much! Thanks for this great review

Bill from BigIron Barbell

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

Pros

keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Cons

Can't think of any cons. The system has been running great and I'll continue to use it as long as the company is active

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied April 2018

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the great feedback. It's wonderful to hear GymMaster has been able to serve its purpose from capturing member details, management of fees through to 24/7 access. Providing access from the web has certainly made a difference to our clients giving them the freedom to manage the facility from anywhere.

Dallas from 5th Wave BJJ - Power Performace Gym

Great software and excellent customer service

Gym Master give us the ability to see who is coming and going from the gym during our un-staffed hours, this has given us the ability to offer our members a 24/7 gym. The reporting is clear and accurate which is something we rely heavily on to look after our members. Overall the software is easy to use and this is particularly important when we have junior staff at reception. The software is great and I highly recommend it.

Pros

POS is quick and easy to use. Door release is reliable. Reports are easy to create. Very user friendly.

Cons

I cannot fault it. Our previous software was very complicated and hard to use.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied July 2019

Hi Dallas.So thrilled to hear the GymMaster software (and hardware) has played an integral part in the day to day running of your facility. We aim to make the software as user friendly as possible so all staff feel comfortable using GymMaster. Look forward to more great years ahead.

John from Koha Fitness

Gym Master is TOPS

It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

Pros

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Cons

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for your review John. So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club! Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Tomi from The Oregon Kickboxing Academy

Gymmaster

I tried three different software companies before switching to Gymmaster and I have found my home and unless this company shuts down I will not be leaving them.

Pros

The customer support is second to none and they actually care about you and your business. They are very prompt on fixing problems and even taking suggestions and integrating new solutions into the software. Gymmaster has made my life night and day better and takes care of all our client and payment needs.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that I cannot handle about this company.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied March 2019

Hi Tomi, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that GymMaster has made such positive changes to you and your members. We take pride in listening to our clients to determining their particular needs and assist where we can. Please don't hesitate to keep the suggestions coming as we are always looking for ways to improve the system for you.

Brianne from Brady's Run Fitness

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions quickly.

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly. Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Pros

Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Cons

Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to hear GymMaster is providing you with all the tools you need to manage your facility even when you are not onsite. We look forward to working with you as you achieve all your business goals.

Emily from The Challenge Health and Fitness Center

Great Purchase

The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

Pros

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Cons

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied August 2019

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner! As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Lee from Tamaki Recreation Centre

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Gymmaster

We have been using gymmaster for about 6 years and it has been an excellent product, easy to use, easy to tailor to our circumstances, staff need very little training to use, reliable and updates. Customer service has been excellent and beyond my expectation. Any technical problems have been dealt with remotely by gymmaster. I would definitely recommend them.

Pros

Easy to use No down time Updates remotely Fantastic back up from service staff/tech staff

Cons

Nothing springs to mind, we probably don't use it to its full potential

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied February 2017

Hi Lee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We look forward to continuing working with you well into the future

Sara from Preston Gym

Great!

Overall it has been a good experience!

Pros

I like that you can bill the customers account for purchases. I like how you can view account history. I like how easy it is to use. Customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite!

Cons

That you cannot take all linked members and main members member owing and bill one big amount I have to go to each person to bill their account.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied August 2019

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad you are enjoying your experience with GymMaster. This functionality is currently on our radar as a feature to implement - in the mean time we would be happy to schedule a session to discuss other debt collection features available through GymMaster that might help streamline the process. Thanks again for letting us know, client feedback helps us prioritize features that will improve the software.

Chris from King Krav Maga

Great customer service. Very user-friendly.

Pros

Gym Master ability to track customers and manage memberships has been a success in our Dojo. Report features have enabled us to increase our retention. Email function to keep in contact with our students has made it easier to communicate keeping up with today's new trend of communication. Customization features are great it making it easy to create several different memberships to meet my students needs.

Cons

As of now, I have not run into any problems with the software. The only thing to be aware of is SMS is a separate fee. Keeping that in mind you should have no problems with this software.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied March 2018

Hi Chris, we're over the moon to hear that GymMaster's given you so many benefits! We look forward to continuing to work with you well into the future.

Kenneth from Lifestyle Fitness

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

Pros

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Cons

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied February 2018

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!

Stefan from Discipline Training Studio

Wish I had known about this years ago.

All good here

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, search options, customization.

Cons

No problems at all, In the early days of learning the software was a little hard to get live customer support due to time zones, but they were extremely helpful.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thanks for this great review Stefan, we have expanded our support team internationally to cover more time zones now. We really appreciate your feedback.

Carron from 101 Productions Ltd T/A Balanced Fitness & Therapy

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

Pros

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym. Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout. My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied May 2017

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Will from Bench Mark Program

The GymMaster Team was incredibly helpful and quick to ask how they can help improve our business.

Streamlined the entry/patron-recording process for our gym facility. That was the number one functionality of the product for us and it was wonderfully easy to use in that respect.

Pros

The software is capable of handling every need that a gym owner has to electronically manage their facility, staff, and patrons. The support team is wonderful and are quick to help you troubleshoot as problems arise. The team is flexible to help tailor GymMaster to meet your needs. The software/hardware is also easy for gym patrons to use and understand. GymMaster helps create a seamless gym-entry experience.

Cons

As with all new technologies, it does take some time to learn the software. There is an adjustment period as you figure things out.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your great review Will, we really enjoyed working with you and hopefully in the future we will work together again.

Paola from Rise Fitness

Rise Fitness

Pros

The compatibility with the locking mechanisms at our gym allowing 24/7 access for our members.

Cons

The mobile app is not very robust and would be great for this to be optimized so our clients could use it more for many other things and for me to schedule clients, etc. also would be great to use for access into the gym.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you for this review Paola, we really appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop the app capabilities, please feel free to reach out to your client manager with any requests or ideas for improvement.

Jarryd from SunSpray

Innovative

Pros

They are working hard to customize features to suit different types of business. No request is ever denied without careful consideration. and the customer service is quick at answering

Cons

Sometimes the hardware fails, however, the new update has been great. The biggest con about this software is the reporting is inaccurate.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied November 2017

Hi Jarryd, thanks for your kind words, we really do pride ourselves on the development of GymMaster being driven by our clients. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing inaccuracies with your reporting - and would love to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please send us an email to support@gymmastersoftware.com with details of your issue so we can get your reporting back on track! - Fiona

Kimberly from Non Profit Organisation

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

Pros

I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Cons

Its very clicky. I don't like how I can not see upcoming appointments from the main screen. I have to gym around to find age against membership. I would like to see one platform screen to add all necessary information for health.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your review, Kimberly. We're thrilled that GymMaster is a one stop shop for your business! Thanks also for your feedback about upcoming appointments. While we intentionally try to keep the dashboard as clutter-free as possible, we are always open to suggestion for a better way to display this information :)

August 2016

Sonja from Fitness 4 U Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

August 2016

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Pros

Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Cons

Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied October 2016

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing how GymMaster has helped our clients! We also really appreciate your feedback about the removal of the referral source - and have since reinstated it in response to your comment :)

Chris from World Fitness

Very supportive of someone who is not great with technology

Pros

The GymMaster System is very easy to use The software is very intuitive to use. The client file information is stored in a very readable format

Cons

The only frustration that I have is that in the area of notes. In the previous versions all of the notes were able to be read in one block. Now there are a series of notes which makes it difficult to read quickly.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied June 2017

Hi Chris, thanks for your wonderful review! We'll be updating the notes section in the next release to make them easier to be read quickly :)

Phoebe from A-Team Boxing Yoga Dietitian

Customer Feedback

My experience with GymMaster has been exceptional. They have delivered an outstanding service and understanding each time we call for assistance or looking for the best option on how we can utililize the software more efficiently.

Pros

Cost saving and user friendly. The software has allowed us to set-up our schedule classes and other services to reflect our business needs. GymMasters reporting set-up and templates are taking our business to another level. The reporting allows our business to identify ways on how to improve our service and increase our revenue each week. As for the templates it has made is easier for us to reach out to our members daily. Our customize app has taken our business to another level. Our member finds it easy to access and use our app.

Cons

Sorry I don't have any cons about this software. Changing provider to GymMaster has been the best decision for our business (gym).

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied May 2019

Hi Phoebe Thank you for the great feedback. The team here at GymMaster are always thrilled to see how the software can make such a positive difference to our clients and the day to day management of the business. We look forward to assisting you further into the future.

Michelle from Family First Fitness

Great customer service and lots of uses!

Easy access for our staff and members to the gym timetable, newsletter and coaching staff. Clients are able to book in their workouts and track their progress.

Pros

Easy member management and a great marketing tool! When used properly, the software more than pays for itself with picking up leads and customer follow up.

Cons

Takes a while to learn all the ins and outs because it does so much! We got an outside company to set it all up for us and train our staff in the end so we're all on the same page.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied November 2017

Thanks so much for your review, Michelle. We're thrilled to hear that you're getting some great results from the marketing tools in GymMaster!

MATTHEW from Choice Gym

Great company to work with, and great product for the money.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It is also fairly easy to navigate. If you need help with something there staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Anytime I have had a issue the tech support had it resolved very quickly

Cons

Had some problems with the software communicating to the database once in a while but that got better over time. At first when we had to input the programs with dates it was a little difficult to figure out but that improved as we continued to use the system. Just a lack of experience

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied March 2018

Hi Matt Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback. At GymMaster we do strive to always improve the system so our customers get a better experience. Our support team are always ready to assist. Wish you all the best and don't hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way. Regards, GymMaster

Lindsay from Fitness Society Gym

Two Way SMS

Love it!

Pros

The ease of use, the customer service and the genuine one stop shop to all my business needs. Setting up the system is also EASY.

Cons

Currently theres no 2-way SMS which means when clients reply you have to find the reply in your email then take it back to a separate SMS platform. The onboarding is good BUT its not as comprehensive as Id have thought. Theres a lot of need to know training and the rest you have to explore and ask questions.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Hi Lindsay, Thanks so much for your review! Feedback such as this is very useful in helping us prioritize our continual improvements to the system and customer onboarding/support practices.

Mike from Cincinnati Krav Maga

Best customer service and very flexible software

Pros

I like that the set up is pretty simple and the customer service is amazing

Cons

The workflow for client management, from trial to student to precious student, could be better.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the review, Mike! Glad you're enjoying the system, we will take your feedback on board for further development and improvements to GymMaster.

Tayo from Chosen Bodies

Great Software

Great customer service

Pros

I enjoy using gym master, i like how easy it is to navigate and they make it so simple adding members and billing them. I especially like how I have the option to bill automatically or manually.

Cons

No cons with this software I would recommend it to anyone who would like to keep track of their clients!

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied March 2019

Thank you for this great review Tayo, it's a pleasure working with you. We will continue to deliver on great options for making it easier to run your business.

Dylan from Run With Me Newport/Quickfit Newport

GymMaster Review

Pros

Software contains a lot of useful features and is rather user friendly. Data collection is also fantastic. Staff are friendly and do their best to assist with any issues that arise.

Cons

Initially operating some of the features was quite a task. Can be difficult at times gaining support in the afternoon in Melbourne, as the company is based in New Zealand and therefore close early business hours.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Replied September 2019

Thank you for this review Dylan, we appreciate your feedback. We have expanded our support and training team internationally which means we will have more staff available in the afternoons. Feel free to let us know if you wish to book in a session with them!

GymMaster is easy to use and makes billing and membership management easy!

Easy membership management. Easy billing and point of sale. Great customer service.

Pros

I like how you can easily contact all of your members and that billing in integrated into the software.

Cons

Everything has been great! No complaints at all! Customer support is great and has helped my trouble shoot any problem that I have had!

Response from treshna Enterprises

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for this great review! We pride ourselves on our customer service, and enjoy working with our clients to find the best outcome for them.