What are Kourts users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Kourts software through verified user reviews

• icon"And of course, the Kourts support team promptly answers calls. They are friendly, courteous , and show extreme patience while answering our questions."
  • icon"The ease of use and clean cut visual elements makes this software stand out from its competitors."
  • icon"The software is easy for our staff and members to use. It is easy to modify and cost effective."
  • icon"Inability to move clinics by dragging. Booking multiple lessons and changing them on the desktop."
  • icon"Only challenge we run into is using the app to make modifications to blocked courts and also making reservations on the app for multiple pros is a challenge."
  • icon"For some reason the setting for booking 14 days out has given a few of our members a problem and would only show they could book 1 week out."

Browse all Kourts Reviews

• Have you used Kourts and would like to share your experience with others?

Alex

Transitioning from Paper to Online Court Sheets Made Easy

Kourts has helped our facility of 21 tennis courts transition from time consuming paper court sheets to online court sheets seamlessly. With Kourts, we are able to access the court sheets at any time, from any place. Set up was quick and easy. Our concerns and needs are met promptly with answers and solutions. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and are always available via phone or email to help answer any questions. If you are looking to transition to online court sheets, or change your current provider, I highly recommend looking into Kourts.

Pros

Ease of use Availability - desktop and on the go Tracking information

Cons

There are some areas of improvement specific to our Club, we are working on addressing them with the Kourts team.

Laura

Excellent Customer Service and Individualization of Product for my business

Excellent Customer Service from initial set-up with tons as assistance exporting of all our membership data base, to our any small issues that have arisen over the past year plus. We look forward to seeing any expansion of the product!

Pros

We have found the Kourts program extremely easy to use and to train both our staff, reception and pros and our members to use. The App makes it easy for anyone to book courts and/or if allowed to also register for clinics. Any small issue we have ever had has been addressed almost immediately by the staff. Kourts has recently added a Mass Email feature which we have found to be extremely helpful and is process of integrating a complete POS system which we are sure to look at once it is complete. They have been extremely reactive to adding features and taking suggestions to improve the system to meet our needs.

Cons

There are a few procedures within the system that require us to do a bit of setup at the start of the year but well worth the time and as time has progressed some of those procedures have either been negated or have become easy to utilize.

Ease of use and Cost

Gabriella

Kourts App/Desktop Review

It’s been an easy transition to easy Kourts. I do wish that were certain features like being able to download all of the “players” Or if someone has made multiple bookings that you could view all of those bookings, Day, time and pro and be able to print or email that schedule. Other than that Kourts is really easy to use and has everything that you would need at a tennis club.

Pros

It’s really easy app to use. It’s easy see what your own schedule is, along with everything else that’s scheduled for the day, week, or month

Cons

There’s been a few technical difficulties but since the app is still being built and there’s updates and functions always being added I know that once everything is 100% Kourts will only be even better than it is now.

Response from Kourts

Gabriella, Thank you for the review! Since you submitted your review we've released some new features. You can now download a list of players and view a player's entire booking history among many other new features! Please reach out anytime with questions or comments -- we value and appreciate your feedback greatly!

Replied March 2019

Sharon

Kourts has been great for our club!

I am very pleased with Kourts. It makes my life as a social director much easier as far as managing the court reservation system at our club. It is easy for me to make changes, add/delete or move things around and to help members when they get stuck. We recently began to use the online system for clinic reservations as well and that seems to be working fine as well.

Pros

Prior to Kourts we never had a proper online court reservation system, so the implementation of Kourts has been very beneficial for our club. I find it easy to use from both a player and an administrative role. We got in on the ground floor and were able to make some suggestions as far as software and things we wanted to see on the app. Everyone at Kourts was really helpful and continues to solve any minor issues we may have in a timely manner.

Cons

I feel the app is overall pretty user friendly. Occasionally a member will struggle getting the app to work even though I have added them as a player. For some reason the setting for booking 14 days out has given a few of our members a problem and would only show they could book 1 week out. The Kourts customer service (Walid mainly) has always been able to help them and solve their issues. Another question I get often is why they cannot change the players names once they have already been added to a booking, but I understand this is not currently part of your software. I think it would be nice if the members could have that capability.

n/a

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Kourts gets the job done

Kourts has been a great partner. Using an online booking platform and decreased our administrative burden substantially. Kourts has been great in helping train our staff, answer questions, and make changes to our software settings as necessary. Staff and customers are appreciative of the more seamless court booking experience.

Pros

Extremely easy to use for both staff and end-users. Simple intuitive interface. Tech support is fast, friendly, and helpful. End-users are happy to have ability to book their tennis, squash and pickleball courts quickly and seamlessly. Automatic email confirmations of court bookings and changes to bookings are useful. Training time for new employees is next to nothing, which is important when there is a lot of front desk attendant turnover.

Cons

Look forward to continued expansion of features for e-blasts, reporting, etc

Reasons for choosing Kourts

Easier, more intuitive, great tech support

Reasons for switching to Kourts

Poor customer service and our previous booking platform was web based, not app based (ie compatible with smart phones)

Layosh

The best online platform to manage tennis courts and other activities.

My experience is very positive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a gem to work with. Responses are timely and effective.

Pros

Very easy to use, customer service is top notch. Without Kourts we would have a difficult time to efficiently manage our tennis courts.

Cons

Individually customize courts rather than just by 'global' setting.

Reasons for choosing Kourts

Ease of use and scalability.

Jordan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

As a seasoned tennis pro, this app has made my life MUCH easier!

Pros

Kourts has helped to make my scheduling process SO much easier. As club manager, I'm in charge of organizing our 12 courts. We have 10+pros, 50+ members, USTA leagues, junior clinics, high school matches and large scale USTA tournaments running out of our club on a weekly basis. The Kourts system has provided me with an easy to use, customizable platform to keep all of my court space organized. Kourts also provides me with statistics on how my court space is being allocated, so I am able to make the best use of how we schedule. As a teaching pro, the Kourts Instructor app is the icing on the cake. With its simple functionality and clean interface, scheduling my private lessons and clinics is a breeze. It also allows me to have my schedule in the palm of my hand. Scheduling my lessons takes no time at all an connects directly to the main interface, allowing all of my other tennis pros to do the same. I highly recommend Kourts to any teaching pro looking to organize their scheduling!

Cons

I'm looking forward to Kourts being able to allow people to book directly through the app. I would also like to see a little more customizability with the coloring scheme. A checkbox 'delete' function similar to what e-mail systems have would be nice too. Besides those minor details I LOVE this system!

Terrance

Courts is Amazing

I am so happy to have been introduced to the online Kourts System. Before using this system, managing the clubs court sheets took up about 90 percent of my day. It was a chore to say the least. Now with the kourts software, things that used to take me hours to change now only take minutes. Using this system has tremendously improved my productivity as a Director. I am now able to focus on the things that matter most, such as, running phenomenal programs, managing the team and communicating with our members. An additional bonus to using this great system is that it tracks our clubs activity. I am now able to see how our club is doing on daily and weekly basis. This helps me identify where areas of improvement are needed to maximize our clubs usage. The Kourts system is amazing and I am happy to have it at our club.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the outlook it gives me of our entire clubs court reservations.

Cons

There is nothing that really sticks out that I dislike.

Adam

We love Kourts! Tim, Whalid, Ryan, and the entire team at Kourts have been absolutely amazing.

Online tennis courts reservations is the future for the tennis industry. If you own or manage a tennis club and you don't currently have online reservations, I can assure you that you will in the future. And Kourts is the pioneer and leader in this area.

Pros

The Kourts system is very easy to use and at the same time it's extremely sophisticated. What we like best about Kourts is the support and service from the representatives. Whenever we have any questions or concerns, they are quick to reply and give excellent advice and feedback.

Cons

Since Kourts is still relatively new to the market, the program is still navigating some of the aspects of tennis court reservations that we need to service our members. However, the team at Kourts is working hard to improve and perfect the program every day, so we're confident that it will be even better tomorrow.

susan

Every time I called with a problem or questions it was answered or fixed within an hour.

Pros

This product is really easy for anyone to use, training was great and everyone on staff was able to use after one training. We were a pencil to paper group for everything, now we are paperless and do not miss the paper.

Cons

Hard to track non members because everyone's names look the same, but I was told that they are working on making the non member a different color so you can track easier.

Reasons for choosing Kourts

We chose Kourts because of ease of use...

chad

Kourts Review

The added amenity the app gives our members to now book court time and ball machine access on their own is priceless. Previously everything had to be booked through me. Also, the few additional guests we've had join our clinics that were not even staying at the Westin has greatly improved the validation to management on why we should accrue the additional costs each month.

Pros

The overall convenience the desktop software gives not only me but my front desk staff and our spa staff to all see what is happening on our courts. Also the instructor app is very helpful for me as I usually get many requests for courts and lessons while I'm out of the office. Previously I had no access to our court sheet or my schedule while I was away from the office. The "free" advertising the app offers to other tennis players using it are a huge benefit.

Cons

-Creating new players in the system can be a hassle at times as many guests do not like to unfold all their personal information but rather just their hotel room number. In that case we have to create a "fake" email and phone number each time we enter the guest into the system. -In the Kourts user app, the main court time screen doesn't allow us to enter the court fees as $25 per hour because we currently do not allow guests to pay via the app due to Marriott bank account restrictions. Because of this, several guests have complained about court fees as they were slightly mislead to think court time was $0. If this could be adjusted all complaints would be diminished. -Also, Id like the instructor app to have the option to enter guests and members for not only lessons and clinic but court time too! I understand simplicity is always advantageous however, this would greatly help at my property.

Response from Kourts

Hi Chad, We're glad to hear you're enjoying the Kourts software! We truly value your feedback and will let our development team know about your concerns. It's so great to hear that you've gotten outside sign-ups for your clinics. As always, we're here if you need anything at all. Thanks again for the feedback!

Nancy

Kourts review

It's great to have access from anywhere. It also saves time for our desk staff who is also dealing with golf simultaneously. The people who work for Kourts have been super helpful.

Pros

We love the tech support! I think it has helped generate business for us through it' ease of use. It has definitely taken some pressure off of our desk staff.

Cons

I don't like that you can't book some things more than six months in advance. We run a 5 indoor court facility and we have to make sure that our instructional courts are in the book before the public had access.

Reasons for choosing Kourts

We chose Kourts because we liked the fact that it was a small start up company and we wanted to have some input as to what would be helpful for us. They have been very receptive to suggestions.

Response from Kourts

Hi Nancy! We're so happy that you've enjoyed your experience with Kourts so far! You can actually book as far in the future as needed. Someone from our support team will reach out to you today. Thanks again!

Eileen

The H-F Racquet & Fitness club is extremely happy with Kourts

Pros

Kourts is extremely user friendly. The App clearly shows what courts are available for play, members are comfortable with the level of personal security when making a booking and they like the booking confirmation email feature. From the administrative side, it's extremely easy to move court usage around the grid, reserve blocks of courts at one time, and set up fee-based tennis clinics for easy registration. And of course, the Kourts support team promptly answers calls. They are friendly, courteous , and show extreme patience while answering our questions.

Cons

There honestly isn't one thing that we do not like about Kourts.

Jeff

A great tool for club management and member convenience.

Very positive. Our members have enjoyed the convenience and 24/7 access this platform allows. Our club has been able to use this to better serve our members while reducing excessive face to face interaction during the Covid-19 recovery.

Pros

Cloud-based access allows all staff members instant access to court availability and bookings. The free app allows members and guests (if your organization allows it) to book courts and clinics conveniently from their cell phones.

Cons

There are issues with some members not being able to cancel their bookings. It has been a very small percentage of all users, but no solution so far.

Kate

KOURTS App and Software Modernized our Systems

We moved from having a cash only system and white board reservation system, to KOURTS. It has really helped our staff be more efficient and successful. Our members adapted to it quickly and are happy they can book clinics and courts on the fly.

Pros

The software is easy for our staff and members to use. It is easy to modify and cost effective. The customer service is quick and responsive.

Cons

There are few things that we would like to see changed in the future. (i.e.: allowing members to change player names in a reservation without cancelling the reservation.)

Reasons for choosing Kourts

Cost effective, great app for members, tennis focused....

Kenneth

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Kourts should be at your tennis club!

If you are looking to add Kourts to your club please give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff a chance to show you how well this software works. It has been a pleasure working with them and I look forward to any additional functionalities they add in the future.

Pros

Kourts has really filled a void in the market for tennis clubs. Most tennis software has way too many functions and Kourts really focuses on keeping it simple and allowing easy court reservation for members as well as an easy way to post clinics and classes. The Kourts team also continues to look at ways to improve and their customer support is absolutely incredible.

Cons

There are occasional bugs on the clinics side, but the customer service is simply incredible and they are able to solve issues very quickly.

Ville

Customer Service

Very happy with the implementation, training, and follow up.

Pros

Customer service - direct to Members and very timely.

Cons

Ability to make changes from singles to doubles without having to cancel court on the app

Reasons for choosing Kourts

Vendor attention to detail on our needs.

Eric

Kourts is saving time & $$

I was not sure that I really needed this software before we started using it. After a couple of weeks I became a believer and would not go back to the old days of court reservation.

Pros

It's great that customers can get on their app and sign up & pay for court retails without calling the shop.

Cons

It would be nice if the ball machine pricing could be changed for different times of the day.

Jeremy

Kourts = Future of Facility Operations

The only thing more impressive then this growing company is amazing staff. What more can you ask for!

Pros

The ease of use and clean cut visual elements makes this software stand out from its competitors. I have searched high and low for a program that I don't have to manipulate in order to make it kind of work for a tennis facility and program.

Cons

As it is with any growing company, some features are not yet available but the key work here is 'yet'. My players and I have been using courts for about 4 months now and it is taking care of everything one needs to organize courts, clinics, sign ups, etc. So all major check boxes are good to go with more fun stuff on the way.

Response from Kourts

Jeremy, Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying using Kourts. As you mentioned, we're working hard to release even more features to provide as much value as we can! We're always here to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything or you if you have any feedback!

Adam Dale

Very easy to use and greatly enhanced our operations at the gym.

It lets our staff manage our courts easily and quickly.

Pros

The online sign ups for clinics. It is very user friendly and offers our clinics to the public. Which is another marketing tool.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the system. I do wish that we could modify the court times on different courts for different times. But it is not a deal breaker.

Scott

Kourts.com Best Tennis Court Reservation System

From the booking system to the Kourts staff, the entire company is dedicated to helping you achieve what works best for your situation.

Pros

Kourts.com is the most user friendly court/lesson management system on the market.

Reasons for choosing Kourts

Kourts had a better platform that is easy to use for both administrator and the end user.

Mike

We've had a wonderful experience with Kourts software! It's easy to use, very intuitive and flexible

Pros

Kourts is perfect for our club and the accompanying apps have made both our management and staff pros happy! As a manager I'm able to edit, check and view the schedule at a glance from both my laptop or phone which is an essential tool we used to live without! As a teaching pro I'm able to book a court, change my schedule and see the club's schedule in real-time! Our customers adore the app too since they can see when courts are available and make reservations on their own! Keep up the good work Kourts, everyone at The Burbank Tennis Center loves you!

Cons

I use the software and apps every day and I don't want to remember the days when we didn't use Kourts. I also talk to and listen to everyone at the club, parents, players, instructors and staff. Every single person I talk to raves about Kourts.

Keith

Parkside Athletics Kourts Review

Kourts has been great for us and our members and guests. We are limiting the incoming calls for court reservations, which frees our staff up for more personal interactions with our other members and guests. We are building a much needed database of email addresses through the Kourts app. Kourts is also allowing for increased exposure to guests being able to book courts with us. Great addition to our club and look forward to growing with Kourts in the future!

Pros

Kourts is very user friendly for our staff and our members. The support staff at Kourts is outstanding. Great way to help market the club and promote open court time to our members and guests.

Cons

Having to adapt a few of the ways we have done things for so many years to fit the software/app. Minor changes, but still changes. Kourts has already taken some of our suggestions for future enhancements to the program.

Bobby

Kourts, the technology tennis needs

From my first conversation with Kourts I was greeted with enthusiasm by individuals interested in how to maximize my experience demonstrating how Kourts would simplify my world. They listened and continue to do so. I look forward to where this journey goes next.

Pros

Kourts APP is easy to use for all involved, saves both players and facilities time and is backed by a world class customer service team. The open concept allows players in area to view and take part in activities at Windermere. The analytics produced tell me more about player preferences and tendencies than I could have imagined.

Cons

Like any new toy you become so obsessed you constantly want to know what else it can do. Preaching and practicing patience are two very different entities.

Martin

Kourts Review

Great product with future upgrades and exposure to benefit further

Pros

Practical, industry leading, convenient!

Cons

More training videos to simply use to new clients to gain confidence in utilizing the technology efficiently

Kourts