What are My PT Hub users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using My PT Hub software through verified user reviews

2,691 Reviews

1,826

• icon"I really like how the workouts and nutrition programs have great examples to work off of. The nutrition database is amazing too."
  • icon"Price is better than most, i love the videos and workout library."
  • icon"The nutrition library is great, the easy to use client log in's hold clients more accountable to succeed in hitting their goals. Absolutely love this app."
  • icon"The drop down menus of picking the workouts could be easier for some clients struggle with that."
  • icon"It was bad because I had touted this site as one of the perks for training with me with all the workouts I could send them, etc."
  • icon"I nearly canceled because of this. I was also irritated that my monthly subscription randomly canceled and my trainers were locked out of the software until I got a hold of someone."

Browse all My PT Hub Reviews

• Have you used My PT Hub and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 2,691 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,691 reviews

Justin

Imperfectly perfect for my business

It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

Pros

With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.

Cons

Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business. We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available. Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/

Replied October 2018

Rob

Good for Trainers who don't have their own exercise or workout library

The software is easy to understand the setup and payment integration for selling packages. Customer service is not realtime and is severely delayed consistently. It is incredibly flexible and customizable but you can't restrict access to their exercise videos even if you upload your own.

Pros

Easy to use and create programs for sale

Cons

The two things I don't like about this software is that you CANNOT turn off access to their exercise library. Your clients can go completely rogue and get distracted and off of your program this way. The other is that you can't make a user "inactive". You have to delete them completely if they are inactive in your programs which means you will have to have them go through the whole registration all over to renew

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

Ease of use, look of the interface and simple to create and make packges for sale

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Ease of use for both myself and my clients and the cost is reasonable

Response from My PT Hub

Thanks for your in-depth review, Rob! If there is anything we can ever do to help you, please do get in touch with our support team.

Replied November 2021

Shomari-Chioke

My PT Hub has amazing marketing

Pros

The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

Cons

The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

because it was aesthetically pleasing and offered an event streaming feature

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Because true coach didn't offer an live event streaming option

Response from My PT Hub

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer! With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in! The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly, so please do check this. I am very sorry to hear that you have experience with mypthub, our support contacts all trainers back in a very short amount of time, you can also book in phone calls and get us on live chat and we will help with anything any trainers needs. If there is anything can ever do to help you, Shomari-Chioke, please do get in touch and we will have our head of support give you a call.

Tudor

Great software

I began using My PT Hub with my gym clients and offer them a training plan for when we are not training together. Continued using it even after I quit my gym job and moved into online training. It's a good app but it can look a bit better.

Pros

I really like the way the app was organised.

Cons

The graphics could have been a little bit better.

Fabiola

Vision Changer

MYPTHUB makes it easy for me to navigate and monditor my clients whenever and whererever . I am able to recieve notification on their updates, set up their schedule for them to succeed and become more confident and independent when it comes to their health and fitness.

Pros

I love how im able to get notifications when my clients complete a workout. I am able to be more flexibile with having clients in person and via the app. They are able to become smarter at learning the names of exercises and how to preform them properly

Cons

I dont like how I am not able to adjust someones calendar or view the entire thing to make adjustments. I dont going back and forth with programing and workouts like how if im making a program, i have to make a workout first instead of making it with the program section. I dont like how if a program starts and a client misses a workout they plan continues, i think it should give few days pause time once they notice the person hasnt been loggin in on top of the coach checking in. I think it would be good if the clients can select days they want to workout and then be able to have to orkout generate within the days they have available based on their goals

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

they are amazing, being able to make it all on my own and being able to really be able to design it how i seen fit , it didnt give the user friendly vibe i needed for what i wanted my clients to be able to do

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an in depth review, Fabiola. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Eric

Easiest app to use for Online Trainers

Pros

Very user friendly. I didn’t even go through the tutorial and it was super easy to figure out how to use the app for my clients and they seem to have an easy time with it as well.

Cons

There’s a few unnecessary steps I see. Like I put together a library of workouts I then attach to clients “appointments” which is their workout, but there’s also an option to assign a workout to a client but then I would still have to attach it to an appointment, I didn’t think it was a negative really just seems like an unnecessary feature for my use.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

I just liked it so much I didn’t even take the time to go through TrainHeroics trial I just signed up for My PT Hub when I finished their trial cuz I new it had everything I needed.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

It was a little more complicated of a set up and I had clients have trouble with it, and it was a little bit more of a hassle to put together workouts.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Eric, it is much appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Tyhe

I've finally found the best platform

IT's a great platform, the support crew are fantastic, the speed of reply and support from them is second to none, and they understand when I get a little lost in the middle of something. Putting things together quickly, and concisely is easy, and I save hours the the week because it's so quick to use.

Pros

It's very easy to put a programme together, fast and clear. The layout is perfect for my clients to follow and understand, and of course the video demos are great for when I am not physically with a client.

Cons

It can be a little complicated to set up packages and attach files then view them. So patience is required, but I'm sure it will be improved soon enough.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

I came straight to PT Hub after my 30 day trial because I knew it was the right choice to make foor my business.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Although PTD are a fantastic platform who offer great support, I found a lot of their exercises lacking in quantity, and basically, a lot of functions seem to stall quite often. I needed a platform with a seriously comprehensive and varied catalogue of exercise's that reflect the different needs of clients in our new world.

Response from My PT Hub

Great to hear, Tyhe! Within your account under the 'Marketplace' there is the. Blueprint 101 which is a 9 part series that will show you how you can set up your online business, which may really help.

Replied June 2021

Ryan

Great for Growing your Business

So far so good with My PT Hub.

Pros

Its very easy ti navigate and use all the menu options and integration of google calendar is great. I also like the pre-loaded workouts, nutrition and habits features.

Cons

Its sometimes difficult to see the client profile details.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

It seemed very easy to use, it had all the functions to help me grow and it looks great in the app.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

It was difficult to create workouts, there was no functionality of grouping exercises in HIRT style workouts and no calendar integration.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for the review, Ryan! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help.

Coach review

Single source for client management and program creation.

Pros

All in one nutrition, fitness, and back office with broad database.

Cons

cleaner integration of MFP and meal plan - create singular tracking

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

Deep features (custom app, education, add-ons). Ability to manage business from single source with ease of use for both coach and client

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Need clean, easy UI, with a substantial database for program development and furnishing to clients

Response from My PT Hub

All in one is what we love to see! It's exactly what we try to give to all trainers and their clients. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Marcin

The best software

So far, customer service of the highest standards and overall really good and positive experience.

Pros

Firstly, I liked how the software looked. It is very friendly and feels premium. A variety of features such as sessions booking, workout tracking are the most useful to me now. The habit tracker is brilliant idea as well.

Cons

I wish there could be a total volume for each exercise tracked with some tables. Moreover, I wish I could assign just macros to clients (my own recommendation rather than from the system). Also, more integrations with food tracking apps and fitness trackers such as mobvoi, apple watches etc.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

Nice interface, lots of features that I need and stability of the system.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

PTminder does not have enough features and PT Distinction is really good on a website but really hard to operate on a mobile device and the app is faulty

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you very much for your review, Marcin! My PT Hub integrates with, Apple Health, Google Fit, My Fitness Pal and Fitbit. Your clients can see this in their integrations area within settings.

Duncan

Een mooi alternatief voor Virtuagym

Ik ben nog steeds enthousiast, de workouts zijn erg mooi om te maken net als de evenementen en PT Sessies in de kalender. Het is wel af en toe een omweg vinden om te krijgen wat je wilt, maar de opties zijn daar om te vinden! Ook is de support desk helemaal te gek!! Ze helpen je binnen een paar minuten en komen (meestal) met een oplossing voor je problemen.

Pros

De prijs is erg goed voor wat je krijgt. Als ik hetzelfde had via Virtuagym gewild, dan was ik bijna 10 keer zoveel kwijt per maand! Het is makkelijk in het gebruik, hoewel het wel in Engels is, vinden mijn cliënten dat helemaal niet erg. De koppeling met My Fitness Pal en Google fit en Apple Health zijn ook echt pluspunten voor een gebruiker buiten de VK.

Cons

Dat er niet anders kan betaald worden door cliënten dan met creditcard. In Nederland gebruiken we grotendeels iDeal als betaalmiddel, en ook is dat te activeren via Stripe, kunnen je leden niet hiermee betalen in de app. Ik had liever Mollie gebruikt voor dit functionaliteit, maar snap dat als Britse bedrijf dat Creditcard het makkelijkste is. Ook vind ik het jammer dat er alleen integratie is met My Fitness Pal. Jammer dat hun eigen voedings gedeelte niet andere databases heeft voor voeding. Het beste zou een volledige samenwerking met My Fitness Pal om bijvoorbeeld de database van hun over te brengen in My PT Hub.

Prijs, prijs en prijs!

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Duncan. We currently do only integrate with Stripe, however, this will be changing! My PT hub nutrition area has the worlds largest verified nutrition database, however, the option to integrate with My Fitness Pal for clients is there if they prefer. There are lots of other integrations for clients such as Apple health, Google Fit and Fitbit.

Tiara

Easy Programming

I've trialed it twice and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have also used it as a client once and loved how easy it was to use.

Pros

I love how easy it is to program and select exercises for client's workouts. I enjoyed the trial to try and use all the features- I was also trialing another popular software program but I didn't last 2 weeks on it because the layout of this software was easier to navigate! It was also really easy to upload and create your own exercises and with a few clicks it was done !

Cons

The only con is tracking the workouts given to clients and giving them names to remind yourself what they've already done in your program layout. Sometimes the app lags on your phone and can be difficult to navigate but overall it's a pretty good software program.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

There was a lot to manage on this software and really difficult to navigate and set up your programming for each client. On the other hand, the app was very aesthetically pleasing and I did like the layout the client received. They also had automated messages that were sent to clients post-workout about how their opinions on the session- which I believe you should be able to set up on My PT hub. Also from a price point they were more flexible depending on how many clients you had- which was approximately $20-30 cheaper than My PT Hub.

Response from My PT Hub

Thanking you for taking the time to write an in depth review, Tiara! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Replied February 2021

Lisa

Free Trail

The customer Service has been excellent despite the time difference and brought ease to me making this decision to join My PT Hub for the annual purchase. I feel that if I don't know what to do they will be able to guide me through and help me use My PT Hub efficiently and effectively.

Pros

I like the feature of being able to video my classes and have them be viewable in chat or as a custom exercise for my clients, and be longer than 5 mins in duration. I like the Programs feature and Packages feature- which I will be learning in the weeks and months ahead here as I set up my own space. I like the look of My PT Hub its clean and modern and the workouts are clear and easy to follow for my clients. I am still getting used to everything but I am also excited to make it my own and customize it with a Logo so that it can become the main place my clients can get there workouts, health info, nutrition logging, classes etc.

Cons

There are some kinks with creating workouts like when you hit save it goes back to the heading title rather than staying in the workout your creating to give you the option to leave if your done or keep making changes or additions, this can be a bit time consuming. The Exercises are limited despite them saying they have over 7500 exercises, I am not sure I believe that. There are a lot of doubles, triples, quadruples etc of of the same exercise in the listing of exercises to choose from. There is no welcome email to new clients to My PT Hub, or option to create a welcome email or video- a must have in updates needed in the future.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

The Video option because I also teach on line classes and want videos to be available to my clients who can not attend a live Class. All the other options listed above did not have this feature or if was a lot more money per month due to having to add on more apps or features. Also the unlimited clients ability. No other company there had that feature. The 45% off the annual was also an incredible price to start and makes it affordable to provide programs and workouts for my clients.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Lisa it is much appreciated! If you ever need any help at all, you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you think would improve the software, then please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net. We have some amazing features coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

Replied June 2020

Best Option Out There

I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

Pros

I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets me keep tabs on past clients. PT Hub isn't without it's glitches but the support team is fantastic and my issues have always been resolved in a timely manner. I do find V3 to lag in the app but not the browser but that's really the only thing can complain about. The pros vastly outweigh the cons. I recommend PT Hub to any trainer looking to go into business for themselves. PS, PT Hub, if you're listening, adding a habit tracking feature would be so awesome.

Cons

The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

The option of unlimited clients.

Response from My PT Hub

We absolutely love this, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

Replied April 2020

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

Pros

It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Cons

Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

Better value for money.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

MyPTHub offered all and more at a more competitive price.

Response from My PT Hub

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

Replied October 2019

Dana

love MY Pt Hub

My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Pros

Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Cons

It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

Response from My PT Hub

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Replied December 2018

Tatiyana

Great Features for a Decent Price

Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

Pros

The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Cons

The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Replied October 2018

Vanessa

Best app so far

Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

Pros

It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Cons

1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Vanessa, Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used! When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :) My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated. If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)

Grady

Progressing nicely!

It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

Pros

It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Cons

It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Joey

Awesome edition to your business!

Pros

I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Cons

Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

Affordability, the nutrition tracker, app design, and the increased functionality of he software

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Response from My PT Hub

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business! Thank you so much for your review, Joey. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Pete

Feature rich product with excellent customer service

Business Problems Solved 1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community 2. Accurate management of financial data 3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors Benefits 1. Improved service levels to clients 2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play 3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

Pros

1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Cons

It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

Response from My PT Hub

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review. I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Replied March 2019

Verona

BRILLIANT

Pros

I'm still very new to this Software, I was looking for a software that could house the needs that I had and wasn't extortionately priced. I asked the question in a Social Media Group and was inundated with reviews, but for a beginner starting out I did my research and found My PT Hub come up several times, I signed up for a free trial which was so easy and simple to do )we like easy and simple) I was thinking about adding and paying for billing software, nutrition plans, all seperately, so when I decided I'd give My PT Hub a try, I followed on Instagram and I saw that another Coach signed up and gave a raving review, for me, that was all that I needed, and signed up from there. It's early days, and some may say, you're biased because you're a newbie, but I beg to differ, we all know the type of things that we want that reflect and compliment our business, but most importantly are simple for our clients, and I get that in My PT Hub, I also once more established, get the chance to create an app (for a fee of course) but this is GOLD! Biased, or unbiased its money well invested

Cons

Can't comment on cons, as this is where I will play the newbie card :)

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

I preferred PT Hub as they were good value for money, UK based, and the package option, and create my own personalised app for clients to use and sign in to.

Response from My PT Hub

Wow, we love your review, Verona and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review on the software :) If we can ever help you in any way, Verona, please do let our team know and we will be more than happy to do anything we can to help you and your business. I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them! https://www.mypthub.net/getting-started/

Replied June 2020

Tyronnia

OMG so easy to use!

Keeping up with clients and all their workouts and planning meals are super easy. The workout videos are great quality. My clients so far are liking the experience and that is very important to me.

Pros

I love the ease of the platform...you can figure this out without even calling customer service...but the customer service is great! They check on you when you're using the free trial of PT Hub...which is awesome. I have been using 2 different sites...one for nutrition and one for workouts and they BOTH were clunky at best and boring to look at. PT Hub is bright and fun to use.

Cons

So far everything seems great. I don't expect any problems...I used this enough times on my free trial. I didn't find any issues and trust me I was checking. I didn't want to invest in something that I would have to ditch again.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

It was smooth to use. The workout packages were also great...there are sooo many options!!

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

Both of these systems were boring to stare at for too long. The usage was clunky and my clients didn't like it because it was difficult to use. They also complained because Evolution Nutrition did not have enough food choices...the meals were terrible.

Response from My PT Hub

Firtsly, thank you for writing such in-depth review, we really do appreciate it. We love that you love the ease of the platform! We have something amazing coming very soon, Tyronnia, so keep an eye on our socials over the next couple of weeks.

Replied July 2020

Madolyn

I love MyPTHub

I've been using the classic version for about 2 years. It's been hard for older clients to navigate and i recently just upgraded to the premium plan as the interface is a lot better. I used to do programming through IDEA world on the computer and i really hated it. It was tedious and I didn't like that my clients had to have a laptop to view their workouts either. With app based training, my clients who are airline employees can use this anywhere and anytime. I enjoy being able to see their check-ins and being able to message them in-app too.

Pros

I love that I can deliver a program through the app because my clients are on-the-go (airline employees) I would never be able to afford to make my own app, and having printable workouts wasn't efficient enough for them. This allows for efficiency for both them and me, and I can stay in contact with them through push notifications.

Cons

I wish it was more intuitive for clients than it is. For older people navigating the hub can be confusing. I love the newer version upgrades but still wish the youtube videos were able to be full screen playable while they are going through the exercise. Watching a video and then completing the exercise eats up valuable time. An example of what I'd like it to look like can be viewed on The Crossrope app. I also like Crossropes overview page of their app. I wish that could be included in the My PT Hub app as well. Visual progress keeps clients motivated to stay on track with their workouts.

Reasons for choosing My PT Hub

thought at the time it was the best version for my purposes, I also enjoy that I can brand my colors and my logo if i so choose.

Reasons for switching to My PT Hub

a lot easier to deliver and compliance is higher.

Response from My PT Hub

Great to hear that you have been a long term user of My PT Hub! We do have client tutorial videos which will really help your clients. If you pop an email to support@mypthub.net we can send this over to you.

Reid

Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!

Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Pros

- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business colours integrate into the website & app so thats great also. - SUPPORT & CUSTOMER CARE: Any time I've FB messaged My PT Hub they have got back to me within a couple hours and you are speaking to a real person. - CUSTOMIZATION: I noticed there was an exercise thats not in the list that already comes with the software and adding your own custom exercise is super easy, Name it, Film It, Upload and add the exercise description. DONE (it was Frog Pumps by the way). Obviously add your own logo & can add your own business logo colours to the website and custom app. You can custom a lot of things on here.

Cons

- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

Response from My PT Hub

Hey Reid. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub! My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :) If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,691 reviews