• Pros

• "The software is very user friendly. Our staff were able to adjust to the new functionalities and features quite easily. The ease of use is definitely the best part!"

• "I use Perfect Mind everyday. The program alone is not too hard to learn so I have caught on quickly. Overall it works for my job. "

• "The front line support team is awesome & quick about responding."

• Cons

• "Some features don't work well with Apple computers. Other features can still be added to make it even better. "

• "Can be quite confusing and takes a bit of time to understand as we are just about to go through the process now but don’t have anything generally negative. "

• "While I love the complexity of the software, it did take some who are not great with technology a bit longer to learn, however, once they got used to it they loved it!"

Browse PerfectMind Reviews

PERFECTMIND has changed the GAME!!

We have a software that encompasses retail, inventory, program registration, facility booking (with dependencies,) event rentals, membership, online and mobile booking, ticketing, accounting information, ability to merge documents, marketing tools, and reporting.

Pros

Our business doesn't have to mold around a software, with PerfectMind we can now run our business the way we want. To have such a scalable software has given our staff to increase business and create new revenue streams.

Cons

Don't migrate from old software...go in clean. There will be many efficiencies created, however, keep expectations to staff and minimal as implementation and training has to be considered for delivery.

Wesley from City of Coronado

PerfectMind - Modern and Easy to Use!

PerfectMind has brought our organization into the "21st century" in terms of navigation, features, and ease of use for both our staff, and our customers. Although it has been a very short time since we've begun using the software, we're already seeing benefits with efficiency and with customer satisfaction. We look forward to implementing more of what PerfectMind has to offer.

Pros

Staff were able to pick up navigating the software very quickly, which made for simple trainings and a smoother implementation. A lot of daily processes are quicker and more efficient in PerfectMind than they were in our previous software.

Cons

The software has come across as "glitchy" on more than a few occasions. Fortunately, PM's support team is fantastic and any issues that came up were resolved.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

I don't know why we chose PerfectMind because I wasn't involved in the selection process.

Joey from The Martial Arts Center

Decent featured, clunky interface

The experience was good, but there were too many concessions that I had to make, so I chose another solution with better features.

Pros

Of all the products I tried, this had the VERY BEST digital signature capture options. Either interfacing with a signature pad, using a touch screen, mouse, or even a standalone tablet, so you could 'send' the document from a regular computer, to the tablet or touch screen. It was great. The report designer worked well also allowing a lot of customization. This solution also had flexible membership options, where each memebership could have multiple payment plans. Something sorely missing from other solutions.

Cons

Ultimately, the interface was clunky, dealing with support was frustrating as there was a lot of miscommunication or misunderstanding. It took too long to navigate through various screens. There were some features (like sponsorships) that were advertised, but were missing from the Martial Arts program, but were available in the Sports and Reg program. not able to add them in.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

I chose it based on the recommendation of a colleague.

Joe from Chosun BBA

Cutting edge for a long time

PM was a professional service that I compared each year for many years, to other service providers. They won out for a long time.

Pros

When I first started using it, it was the best software for our limited industry. They were innovating all the time.

Cons

As time went on , and the diversified their customer market, the original market that they catered to (martial arts) was left behind for innovations. I remember some features being introduced and I would get excited about it, only to find out it was for another market of customers, and not the martial arts software users. Too bad. I was very loyal to them for 15 years.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

Again, lots of extra technology, auto-emails, auto-response features.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied June 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you for your honest feedback. Our goal is to still innovate in the market and we have some exciting innovations that will be released in the next couple of months. Please feel free to share additional feedback with us at any time. We love to hear about the good and the bad to see how we can improve our offerings. Thank You PerfectMind

Positive experience. Great customer service. Resolved issues quickly. Fantastic implementation.

An easy, effective, and accurate means of managing all components of our organization: properties, facility rentals, programs, POS etc. We have been extremely happy with the product overall. The willingness to fix issues and experiences when they do arise, is what makes PerfectMind the perfect fit for our organization. The implementation specialists go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction!

Pros

We use this software as our main operating system for our organization. After exploring several options, PerfectMind was selected for it's user friendly interface, reasonable pricing, and features. The implementation process was very comprehensive with support only a phone call or email away at all times. Challenges did arise and sometimes work-arounds needed to be implemented; however our PerfectMind implementation specialist was also able to find a workable solution. Our frontline team learned the system very easily and has enjoyed the transition. Our customers have also indicated that it is very user-friendly and ease to navigate.

Cons

Creating work-arounds for some functions isn't ideal; however no software will meet every single need of an organization.

Ben from Community Music Space

Industry: Music

I wish I liked this software more

I was very excited to get perfectmind set up and thought it would be good system that could manage my accounts, payment, CRM, and email all in one. Unfortunately the software is just outdated and poorly written. Also, the payment integration with EVO is inferior to Stripe which I use now, and it is too expensive. I have moved to Acuity and Zoho at half the cost with better integration, accounting, and CRM (I will miss the guys in customer service).

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. All the agents in the customer service department were fantastic, professional, and helpful. I could always get on a call to talk with someone quickly and get the help I needed. I actually got to know them by name and they knew my business, which is unheard of.

Cons

Unfortunately, the software does not match the customer service. The software is poorly written and the reporting is unusable. The client side system is equally outdated and poorly set up. We had to spend a lot of time managing our clients and clicking around on the software to figure out where their accounts were and how many appointments they had taken. Perfectmind also has a very confusing and unethical 30 day cancellation policy. I called to cancel the software at the end of October and was forced to pay an extra $150 in the middle of November because of the policy which requires a 30 day notification. Moreover, the agent from the accounts department (which is separate from the customer service) called me late in the evening and then did not return my phone calls for 2 weeks! I am supposed to get a phone call tomorrow to close the account. I'm not sure how many subscriptions accounts you have but I have many, and cancellation is uniformly a click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

At the time it seemed like a system that could cover all my needs and I really liked the customer service.

Serena from FLOW TRAINING CENTRE

Complete Scam

We signed up with Perfectmind and have cancelled our services back in July and are still having charges come out of our account through their 3rd party - Paysafe. When I called them in December they informed me that they are still able to take money out of my account for up to 12 months. How is this even legal?! I highly recommend NOT signing up with them. This was not the first time I have had issues with them.

Pros

Nothing pro to say as they are still taking money out of my account even after I have cancelled my services for over 5 months.

Cons

Every month there was always a new issue with the software. There wasn’t a month where it ran smoothly and I didn’t have to contact their support team.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

It had a martial arts option which I highly DO NOT recommend.

Amber from City of Georgetown

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Perfect Mind has not been so perfect!

Overall I think I would recommend a different software or think it would have been beneficial to try a different software. Not sure I would recommend it. I am getting the job done, but as I said it has been frustrating with all the changes that occur. My terminal has been down for over a month. Sorry but this is ridiculous. A work order has been put in and it's in the works, but that is way too long.

Pros

Cons

Seems like with the system being somewhat new, there have been ALOT of kinks being worked out slowly. Seems like when one this is fixed, it screws up several other things in the system. There have been days the system has been down and this is crucial to my job. Also seems like things are changing constantly with the software. As soon as I get used to something working out great, something else changes for the bad. It's been very frustrating.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied January 2019

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are indeed continuously honing the system towards your needs and refining the methods we use to communicate changes. Stability is obviously very important to you, and we appreciate there is a necessary balance between stability and progress. Keep us updated on your feelings as time goes on. Thanks, The PerfectMind Team

Brian from City of Georgetown Texas

Jack of All Trades, Master of None

Many great options and features hidden behind a confusing mess of settings that are not easy or intuitive to find. Communication could be greatly improved with support.

Pros

It handles most everything related to Parks and Recreation. It will handle facility bookings, fitness classes, camps, CRM, reporting, and marketing emails. It does a lot well.

Cons

Not intuitive. To properly set up a new course or program requires many steps and settings that are located numerous different obscure locations within the software. If you get one setting wrong the whole program won't work. Support is not great at communication about the status of what they are working on. Sometimes they even adjust things that you did not ask to be adjusted and do not inform you about it.

Michelle from Town of New Tecumseth

Online Registration

Online registration capabilities is more user friendly than our previous setup. As a result, registration of programs has increased to 79.5% on the first day of 2019 spring registration, this is an increase in online registration of 42% over the last full online registration period back in 2017. We did not offer online registration in 2018 due to software implementation.

Pros

Front end functions are easy to use and understand. The overall capabilities of the software is diverse enough to meet todays business needs as well as offering room to grow for the future. Registration online

Cons

In order to create or setup the back end, there are many layers to address. Individual road maps of next steps would greatly benefit areas such as setting of permissions and report creation. It has taken a significant resource of staff time to setup, maintain, trouble shoot and develop this software for all business areas.

Michael from DC Aikido Martial Arts

PerfectMind Has Saved Me Time and Money While Helping to Increase My Revenue

PerfectMind has saved me time, money, and energy by allowing me to consolidate many systems into one. I am able to run customized reports, set -- and ACHIEVE -- goals, and growing my business exponentially by using all the great features PerfectMind has to offer.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to customize to my specific business use. It is very easy and intuitive to learn. When I needed customer support, they were always available and very helpful. The software integrates seamlessly with all my other systems and programs. It is very easy for my staff to learn and use also.

Cons

When I first started using the software over six years ago, the website building tool and SEO options were a bit limited. However, since then, they have gotten exponentially better to use.

Melissa from SFDC

Industry: Performing Arts

NOT what I call PERFECT

Too many things have multiple ways to navigate and yet none of them seem user friendly. The system as a whole seems to be very heavy on navigation and so much seems unnecessary and that has to be quicker/shorter ways to do the same things. Overall the system is just not user friendly or efficient , we spend way too much time trying to figure out to make the system do what we need or trying to find a way to get information from the system into excel so we can do what we need to.

Pros

The software does seem to offer a lot of features. We were very excited about the prospect of many things this software is supposed to do. Some of the things that may be considered as "PROS" by others are simply of no use to us.

Cons

Has not worked for our dance studio! So many of the features don't seem to work as they should or sometimes at all. You can't sort groups as you wish for the purposes of certain performances, rehearsals, or costuming needs. Unable to print a class roster that doesn't include the icons next the names, and private information. We called the help desk to learn how to print a list of ALL of our students, and wanted to know if we could sort it by different things( which classes enrolled, sort by name or age, separate students who do certain performances) we were told we would have to export the entire list into excel and then delete the information we don't need and add any other information then we could use the excel features to sort etc... If I wanted to do all the work myself in excel I wouldn't need your software. It says that it manages inventory... ours i never right and it lets you sell products into the negative (clearly this alone shows that the inventory management does not work) We constantly have problems with the mass/group email features, our students/parents are always not getting the emails that are sent out to the groups we set up. I have tested it with several parents, double checking their email is correct, is it in the group list... but these same parents receive email receipt for purchases. We have classes that we no longer offer yet the system will not allow us to remove them, we have tried many ways over a year and even asked help center, but never got any results. We feel the associated merchant fees are outrageous comparatively to other products. The builtin reports are are not easily customized.

Nicole from Connection Rio Academy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

August 2016

Poor execution of services, billing nightmare, sadly disappointing

The software seems very promising at first and the features, if working properly, would be a dream come true. I found there were several way to complete the same task, but all with different levels of data entry- why not one place where you can do it all? Some data entry was repetitive and took too many clicks for something simple. I was never able to manage family accounts properly, had several instances where the site would freeze upon class check-in when I needed it most, newsletters and e-mails erased because of a system glitch, and reports were also more complicated than necessary and I often couldn't find the report I wanted, but a million others. Also, you can't use the browser back button and instead end up having a handful of tabs open to navigate the system. I spent a LOT of time trying to make the system work, and gave up after a month and a half because it was hindering my productivity. I was very hopeful about the system, but execution was atrocious. I gave consistent feedback to the always friendly staff, but it never seemed to be acknowledged. It seemed to me like a big company that failed to provide their staff with the necessary tools to do their job and service their customers. As I just came from living and doing business in Brazil where customer service is non-existent, it took quite a bit for me to be this disappointed in their level of service.

Pros

The features are awesome in theory, but don't function like the should. Customer service agents were consistently nice, but there is VERY obviously a lack of communication within the company. Training was thorough. Interface is nice, but not always efficient. Option to enter basic operating expense was a nice feature I haven't seen in other programs. I would recommend adding tips throughout the system for suggestions on how to use certain fields. There were a handful that I had no clue what their purpose was. Overall speed of system was good, except on days when it chose to freeze upon check-in.

Cons

Seems glitchy at times, but not a deal breaker. Sometimes the help section videos are not the same interface as the actual software. Billing is a NIGHTMARE. After nearly two months of trying to get set up, I was repeatedly asked for personal information without clearly being told how it was being used, when I finally received a merchant contract I read it (because I'd already lacked confidence in their services and felt like I was getting into something not good) and the company was unable to and eventually refused to answer my questions. Without signing the contract, I was opened with 2 merchant accounts on-line, one of which neither Perfect Mind or EVO billing services could tell me what it was. After making a request to retract my application and refusing to sign the contract yet again, I was billed for their services and given a hard time when I requested to 'cancel' the service I never accepted, and was actually told twice I was denied the account in the first place- this in the midst of others asking me to sign the contract. I tried using the software with a separate merchant account because I was hopeful I would eventually get the hang of it, but it proved to be inefficient and takes away a lot of the value of the system.

Robert from Flying Dragons LLC. dba Elkhorn Flying Dragons

A Comprehensive CRM Solution

Overall it has been very positive. They are getting better with time because they are willing to listen and address issues that come up. It's a good partnership.

Pros

It is a one "one stop" solution that covers all the bases I need covered; web solution, Database, Customer Lifecycle, Emails generator, Support & Development.

Cons

It takes a while to understand the thinking behind the development. Also because of the comprehensive and customizable nature of the software, there can be unintended consequences when changes are made. There isn't a good way to test before deployment.

Josh from Ryer Martial Arts Academy

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

PerfectMind software is a part of our martial arts school's success!

My overall experience has been exceptional. I have been a client for over ten years and I log-in and use the software on a daily basis. It's become a part of my routine and I believe the software is a part of my business's success.

Pros

I like that PerfectMind has comprehensive features all in one software. I utilize it for my customer information, billing, marketing, and reporting. It's a "one stop shop" software.

Cons

I wish that I could have my e-mail integrated with the software. It's a feature I've requested and hope they consider.

Pretty Package That Lacks Some Needed Functionality

It is nice having a system that covers everything that parks and recreation has to deal with. I just wish they were more proactive in developing systems that work off of each other and not independently.

Pros

Looks professional. Easy to add new clients and accounts. Reservations are fairly easy. Quite a few options are available. Integrated email a nice feature. Different payment plans a nice feature.

Cons

Many systems don't work well together. Trying to put together reports that display the information you want can be a challenge. Report building offers many options but not the ones you need. Random bugs are an issue. Each update seems to fix one thing but break another.

Nikole from Metro TKD Studios

Easy to manage platform and I also get issues resolved efficiently

Ability to keep customer base organized

Pros

Organization and layout of the customer page is great. Ability to change and edit products and services is great. Billing is easy and efficient. I like to have the ability or organize my customer base by any one of the various options.

Cons

I don't like the mr. Marketer emails sent out without me having much control over content. I find the emails go out to customers and I need to be able to select specific groups of customers to send this too.

Jessi from City of Georgetown

PerfectMind

Before we switched to PerfectMind we had a 20 yr old software system. Switching to PerfectMing was an eye opening experience. We have had our issues and troubles with PerfectMind but I think overall it's a good product.

Pros

PerfectMind is very user friendly and easy to navigate the system.

Cons

We have had so many bugs and glitches from the updates or hot fixes. I feel like if there is a hot fix for one things then the next day we will have about 3 or 4 other issues related to the hot fix.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our objective is to continue improving our product to better serve the community. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager at any time if you specific feedback about our services.

Eric from The Karate Dojo

August 2016

Perfect Mind is perfect to manage your entire martial arts business

I have been with them for 10 years and the software and value continues to grow. It's an all-in-one management software to help you with contact management, email, billing, reports and much more.

Pros

Easy to use, internet based. Allows you to analyze your business, get goals and grow. Constantly providing updates and listening to customer feedback.

Cons

Brittani from City of meadow lake

Great software

Will help us modernize the city and allow residents to have many options for memberships and registrations etc.

Pros

A lot of options for every aspect of a recreational facility. Has everyone you would need from memberships to day to day POS.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

Price and no limits on modules

Helen from Open Door Yoga

I was a volunteer for my yoga studio + was tasked to contact students with soon to be expired passes

For the purposes of my tasks with my organization, it suited my needs just fine. However, if I was the owner of the studio, I would look elsewhere for a more streamlined experience for a more business oriented software.

Pros

It was fairly user friendly and the interface was clean and simple. I was able to run simple commands of the database and manipulate the data as needed to make it useful for me. Information was also fairly simple to find as well.

Cons

I found that this software lead to a decrease in productivity due to the number of clicks required. I found it confounding that while information was easy to find for people in the database, it required so many clicks and a redirection to send an email to that very same person. Furthermore, the layout of the student information/demographics was a bit messy in that there were a lot of extra fields that were unused. One byproduct of this feature was that users of the system were using these blank fields for all types of misc information, which made the student information hard to sort through.

Mitchell from Elite MMA

Easy to use product!

I have used PerfectMind for the last 3.5 years and have utilized it in a number of different ways in my business. It helps to keep things organized and has made systemizing business processes much easier.

Pros

Has many fields and levels of functionality that I can utilize.

Cons

Some software objects don't link with one another so sometimes you are not able to run a specific report or workflow that I want to do.

Review of Perfect Mind

The software is helpful and user friendly. However it is a bit time-consuming.

Pros

The presentation and cleanliness helps visually and functionally. The options to change and customize uses and permissions is also an advantage.

Cons

Time consuming and multi-step processes that slow down customer service efficiency. It would be be helpful if there the software could assume steps or jump through hoops initially.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied January 2019

We are glad you are finding PerfectMind both clear and flexible. We aim to make sure PerfectMind can be flexible but also straightforward. It would be great if you could show us which steps in particular you feel could be streamlined further. The PerfectMind Team

Kari from Team SKS Martial Arts

Database needs work

We are a little disappointed & getting frustrated with constant issues (your development team makes changes & don't think about the end user - we are not programmers).

Pros

The front line support team is awesome & quick about responding.

Cons

The database is not easy to navigate & constant problems take too long to fix.

Burton from New Orleans Karate Institute,

Perfectmind into the Future?

I have been with Perfectmind since the beginning, but I am also evaluating competing products that will offer the same service at a reduced cost.

Pros

Total package for school management and easily scaled for my business.

Cons

It is a costly solution and requires a committed amount of in-house training.

Gail from U S TAEKWONDO CENTER

Best management software & support

Pros

Perfect Mind enables us to track billing and student progress. I could not efficiently run our school without this software. Their tech support is available 24/7 and top notch.

Cons

The platform for creating good marketing emails is a bit cumbersome.

Maria from Vancouver School Board

Facility Booking & Accounting Review

The Facility Booking module still is developing and has not reached its full potential. There are still glitches in the system and it seems that the new releases are creating newer issues.

Pros

Windows and cloud based. Lots of features that you can use.

Cons

Accounting functionality is too convoluted and complex. Not user-friendly. Lots of issues.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

It's additional features and cloud-based environment.

Michael from Action Karate

Software is ok. Customer support is non existent.

Pros

Software is fine seems to work ok is the best I got.

Cons

They answer calls tell you they will call back then three weeks and ten phone calls later they tell you they will escalate your case. LOTS OF TALK WITH VERY LITTLE ACTION.

AJ from Guardian Defence

Just don't bother if you don't live in the US.

I have used this software for a few years now. At first it seemed like a god send, but the constant 'upgrades' have ended up with a patchy end result that fails to deliver. It's a shame. It may be ok if you have a smaller business that is not too complex but I have found it beyond frustrating. If you love outside the US it is frustrating as you have to work out your pre-tax price manually for every new product or service you enter and then the pre-tax price will display online. The booking widget only works with custom calendars, however custom calendars won't work with student retention statistics or exam updates. The other back end book me page won't display correctly on phones and tablets. And students have a horrible experience booking anything having to click through 3 pages for each booking. To cancel a booking, student's only option is to reply to an RSVP email and then it doesn't remove them from the class, you have too, and then it doesn't add people from the wait list. It seems like it will do a lot but in reality it feels glitchy, and broken. Customer service is fast to respond but have to escalate most things to the 'development team' which sees few results.

Crystal from Town of Caledon

PerfectMind Review

Our overall experience has been great. We had some hiccups along the way (to be expected); however, PerfectMind was able to respond with a resolution, or very willing to look into the issue further. The support we received from our Project Manager and Implementation Consultant was fantastic. They were always available and happy to help.

Pros

Cons

The Facility Bookings and Accounting modules need some more fine turning.

DON'T DO IT

Every task takes a ridiculous number of clicks to get through. Every weekly update from PM is a potential problem - something else will go wrong. Client support just shrugs and gives up on fixing things if the issue is complicated...All in all, I wish we'd NEVER purchased this software.

Pros

PM is intuitively easy to figure out and use.

Cons

Today, my biggest problem is with Client Support. The self-check function has been failing for an increasingly long time each day since January 2, 2019 (when we re-opened after New Years Day.) This had not happened before in the year+ we have been using PM. Some days, it'll fail for an hour. Some days, more like four hours. Today? Yeah, it has not worked in four DAYS. At all. PM Support can't find the problem and now seems to be blaming us.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review and sorry for the experience you have had. We would be interested to learn more about your experiences and address your concerns. Our goal as an organization is for our users to enjoy their experience and utilize the tools to grow their communities. Please let us know your contact information, so we can connect with you directly and review your concerns in detail.

neil from Plum Blossom Martial Arts

Gobledegook

Horrible. and i am not exaggerating in any way. If you are a business owner and want the following iofo at your fingertips, like accurate student counts, who is paying what and who didnt pay, and finally what can i expect to bill next month based on my active students......... then dont bother buying this hunk of junk

Pros

At first it was fine, the attendance and categorization was adequate

Cons

I asked for a simple answer to a question. How many students do I have that are active and paying. This could not be done at a glance because it was combining FROZEN non paying students. This eluded them. I was told to manually subtract them and recalculate.....duh then i wanted to know the names of all the monthly paying students, and status of their monthly payments each month. could not be dont without creating a new report, and that also needed to be cross refrenced with at least 3 othewr reports. INSANE this is supposed to save time and energy, not turn me into a computer programmer. testing paramaters dont work at all. total joke. dont use them

Nicholas from VMA

Perfect Mind is an understatement

i would recommend this program to any school looking to manage all aspects of their industry. it makes everyones lives so much easier

Pros

The program is amazing with its customizable features, it has allowed me to create a databse unique for my studio and the different components it has as compared to other martial arts studios. It has covered all my bases from databsing my clients and collecting payments to setting up students for exams, printing out their custom diplomas and auto updating their ranks. If their is anything not included in it that you would like it to do, the possibilities are limitless with a basic knowledge of the systems software.

Cons

the only downside is that these customizable features are great if like i said you have a decent understanding of the system. the system at times can be a bit complex for the average user to maneuver around but the new browser version eliminates that problem almost completely making an easy program to use for all skill levels, while still leaving the customizing available in the desktop version for those who still wish to take advantage of it

Very easy to manage

Pros

PerfectMind is very easy to use and has a ton of customizable features such as custom databases. The possibilities are endless!

July 2016

Melissa from Green Locus Yoga

July 2016

No mind....bad customer service....lost revenue for faulty coding

First of all, I stuck with PerfectMind longer than I should have because at one point it was working. Additionally the email integration, though the email program was a little sloppy, is fully integrated into the platform...which is great for sending automated sales emails. But here's the thing....after an update or 2...the core function which is making sure credits are getting removed from people's passes was not always happening....letting clients take classes for free! We contacted customer service, the president of the company, and their customer service head....and we were told it would be fixed. Then radio silence. The worst part is, I found out another studio owner also had the same problem. This wasn't an isolated incident. They choose not to tell people about the issue...thus everyone else losing money.

Pros

The email integration

Cons

The core function which is removing credits from passes didn't work. Horrible customer service.

mark from City of Owen Sound

PerfectMInd

Pros

Ease of use. great product for end users

Cons

PerfectMind in an effort to improve the produce seems to break things regularly with updates..., Online experience for Customer needs to be improved

Price, usability and features

LILIANA from City

Industry: Facilities Services

Perfect Mind

I like the fact that I don't have to enter dates too often.

Pros

I like the fact that it repeats itself. I don't have to waste time on entering same information.

Cons

That when it does not work it does not work.

Response from PerfectMind

Replied January 2019

Hi Liliana, We're glad you've found PerfectMind to be a time-saver by populating information for you. Do let us know anything you have found to not work specifically and we will be sure to look into it for you. Thanks, The PerfectMind Team

Sharie from Georgetown Recreation Center-City of Georgetown

Perfect Mind Review

overall experience is ok

Pros

It seems applicable to a Recreation Center and it is customizable

Cons

The glitches and support are not good and some of the processes are too lengthy and not customer service friendly

Kenly from City of Georgetown

PerfectMind Review

Pros

Easy to learn and use the features. Point of sale system beneficial to everyday use. Great online system for customer use, updates quickly.

Cons

Terminology hard to grasp at first. Locations are hard to use and tie to activities. Customer support not always efficient of helpful. Levels of access for employees sometimes confusing to determine.

Stuart from Team Maryland BJJ Inc

Horrible support

They screwed up my account so many times but it is tuff to change systems cause they have all of your info. Make sure you keep your contracts handy so you can switch from them cause they won't help you switch.

Pros

The interface is easy to understand, input customer info is easy but if you want to do point of sale fast you need something else like Paypal.

Cons

Support is horrible, they don't have a good relationship with credit processors so things like changing bank accounts are a nightmare. Billing is bad some times they bill you sometimes they don't and they will try to lump up all the payments at once.

Graeme from City of Williams Lake

PerfectMind Review

Superior software in the long-term once development has been completed Strong Support Involvement Dedicated and knowledgeable staff

Pros

Online Registration and how user-friendly the software is

Cons

Learning the software is an ongoing challenge, especially as the program continues to develop new features

Jason from new west

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

It is a real challenge to work with the application and its complexity with limited information and/or support from Perfect Mind

Pros

The core items that consistently work.

Cons

Functionality limitation combined with continual performance issues related to application breakdowns.

Reasons for Choosing PerfectMind

Better RFP costing, however retroactively, the amount of staff time and functionality issues have made Perfect Mind the most expensive solution.

Carlton from Kung Fu Northwest Inc

PerfectMIND ~ A Must for any Small Business

Implemeting PrefectMIND is one of the best things I have ever done for my business.

Pros

* Easy to Learn & Use * Scalable & Flexible * Integrates all aspect of your business into one solution * Easily combines your website, SEO and social media efforts in one simple platform. *Customer service that exceeds most

Cons

* Without basic training implementation can seem scary. This really is not a big issue as PerfectMIND provides training and outstanding, ongoing support.

Solat from Cleanestouch

January 2012

U find what ever is a need in one Software

Strongly recommend them.

Pros

These guys are amazing , they release new version almost every months and I can state that their software has no issue at all. They have gathered all the needed aspects in one place and They really have made my business simple. Thank you Perfectmind

Cons

In my opinion they don't have any and as I mentioned already they care about customers reviews and they consider your feedback so that why they are awesome.

Justice from City of Fontana

mary from Calla Karate

overall opinon

I have left many messages recently and no calls returned. to expensive

Pros

all inclusive billing and customer management

Cons

too many steps and prompts not easy to use expensive

Andrew from Tom's Dive & Swim

My story

Seriously vet and think twice before choosing this organization before you switch to them.

Pros

The customer interface is well laid out, makes sense, and easy to navigate. Our initial 6 or so customer's really liked the experience.

Cons

The inability to register customers for 12 days after an update. They did an update and failed to thoroughly test it on our end. They told us it would be fixed in 2 days, 12 days later (after we fired them) it was fixed.