All PushPress Reviews

Dawna

Good software, great support

Amazing customer service. Push Press is an ever evolving platform which they are constantly working to improve, but it does not have all the kinks worked out and there are a lot of needs for workarounds to manage fairly basic (in my opinion) needs. Still, I would rather work with a company whose product has a little less finesse but who I know is doing their best to improve it and serve their clients needs than with a company which has everything under the sun but who you can't reach when there is a problem.

PROS

The software is simple to use, and the support is phenomenal. If there is an issue the developers are quick to respond and will dig in until they find the issue.

CONS

I like that it's basic.... but I also don't like that it's basic. Would like a little more robustness in reporting and member management. I understand the developers want to focus on what they feel are the most important areas rather than adding a bunch of bells and whistles, but I think what I would want to be able to generate from the software and what the developers feel is most important doesn't always line up.

Antonio

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Push Press, your simple solution

Very reliable support team. Minimal issues and very easy to navigate through

PROS

I’ve used a lot of software programs in the past but Push Press goes above and beyond for reporting option and customer service

CONS

No real cons at all, there are a lot of options available and support team always helps. Plenty of options that cha solve multiple issues just takes a while to learn

Reason for choosing PushPress

Push Press wasted no time getting with me and my needs.

Pricing and customer support

Adam

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

PushPress fails to delete your identity - the support is terrible

The customer support experience to resolve my issue has been exceptionally poor.

PROS

reserving classes, seeing attendance history.

CONS

I am a gym attendee (not a gym owner). I have been working with Pushpress support for several months to simply delete some accounts on some gyms done drop-ins with. They simply can't remove my identity from these gyms, nor were they able to generate receipts or sync my calendar as a result. When a customer requests to have their identity removed, this should be taken care of promptly. Any company does this, but Pushpress does not.

Skyler

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Industry Leader in Gym Management Software

PushPress saves me time, effort and money, allowing me to do more of what I want to do and less of what I have to do.

PROS

I've been using PushPress for over two years now and have been consistently surprised by PushPress. The company is constantly evolving, adding new products, services and integrations that empower me to spend less time on running a business and more on what I'm in business for. Exceptional customer service is just the icing on the cake.

CONS

Interface is slightly "rigid," but it does everything it needs to do, so it's not really a problem as much as it is an opportunity.

Reason for choosing PushPress

Cost, reliability, integration with other services, downtime, customer service

Thanks for the review Skyler! I love your mindset in that it's more of an opportunity! We're actually redoing the whole frontend right now :)

Replied May 2019

Jason

Reviewed March 2020

Can you add a 6 start option?!

Excellent ... Customer service is the best I have ever experienced!

PROS

It's so easy to use and any info I need is very easy to access.

CONS

Wish I could select the day I wanted to see for the "my day" section on the dashboard

Reason for choosing PushPress

Their growing reputation from other gym owners.

Reasons for switching to PushPress

Rising cost of zen planner.

Jason! Thank you so much for the review. We view customer success as our only mission here - including the support you're getting from our team! (but also including the software and the education we can provide)

Best Gym Management Software Period

Like my title says "Best Gym Management Software period!"

PROS

Ease of use for my members and my staff. Best Customer Support!

CONS

Nothing, everything exceeds my expectations

Reason for choosing PushPress

Triib didn't come close to doing what I needed it to do for my business

Better more reliable platform. Better pricing. Best Customer Support

Thanks so much, John!! We're so happy that you joined us :)

Brandon

Reviewed March 2020

PushPress will go to the ends of the Earth

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & The Team helped save our gym during Covid-19

PROS

PushPress snd it’s team will absolutely go above and beyond to provide a robust platform that has simplicity and elegance simultaneously. All you need, nothing you don’t.

CONS

We have found nothing that we do not like about this platform

Reason for choosing PushPress

We tried everything else and compared platforms against eachother

Reasons for switching to PushPress

Zen planner had entirely too much going on all at once. You would get lost in the sea of bells and whistles.

Brandon - WOW Thank you for the kind words! As fellow gym/studio owners we have a unique attachment to our clients. When we say we want our clients to win, we mean that... and every thing we do (not just the software) is a reflection of that. Really happy that you're feeling and seeing that - it means our Core Values are being reflected by every team member here!

Replied March 2020

Joseph

Reviewed September 2020

Excellent member management software for a CrossFit Gym

I have loved using Push Press! It has been one of the best improvements we have made at CF Breakthrough!

PROS

-customer service is readily available, quick, and helpful -always improving. Bugs and issues are fixed or improved quickly -looks good. clean -intuitive, easy to use, easy to teach team how to use

CONS

-sometimes app on tablet runs slow, or into issues -would like more detailed customization when choosing event times, cancellation windows, etc

Reason for choosing PushPress

-It's specialized, and doesn't try to do too much -great reviews -when I spoke with their leadership, was very impressed!

Jonathan

BEST App I Recommend for CrossFit Gyms & Athletes

I've been a user since 2014. It was great then, and has only continued to improve.

PROS

User interface is on point. Easy to like and comment on things that build community. Easy to customize for your gym. Backend usage is easy. LOVE IT.

CONS

Sometime, it can be slow to load. I'd also like to see the ability to make your results from a WOD private to other users - even at your gym. I realize it's a feature that almost seems counter-intuitive, but we've had a handful of times that would have been useful.

Reason for choosing PushPress

UI is WAAAAY better! The app also has better integration for community building.

Scott

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2018

PushPress is the best value with the best service on the market

PROS

The value of the software is second to none, I think. The people who created it are gym owners who understand how gyms, especially CrossFit-style gyms operate. Their customer support has always been great, too. Quick to respond or offer an answer. I also like that there's a Facebook community so you can see how others who are using the software may have already solved a certain problem you're facing -- like two people who share an email address.

CONS

It's kind of cumbersome to setup new clients, especially drop-ins, with "special requests." I coach one class and will frequently get people who say they were given a buy 2, get 1 free deal, or are offered 50% off a punch card, etc. Special exceptions are difficult. I wish I could just open one screen and put in the persons name, how many classes they get, and how much I want to charge them, if anything at all.

Jerry

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Amazing App with great features

I love that I can use 1 app to manage my clients, classes, invoicing, sales and also appointments it makes things a lot easier then having to use multiple apps.

PROS

I love the features available with the application, the ability to not only manage members but also their invoicing, payments, ability to self serve as well as the add on features such as check in app, sales app and the class screens app.

CONS

Unfortunately I have found a number of bugs or quirks within the app. Most of the time the team has been great to work on them and resolve only a couple outstanding items but I wouldn't completely blame Pushpress, part of it is integration with Google calendar.

Reason for choosing PushPress

I liked the UI, the ease of use, even though it is feature reach there were not too many features that most users wouldn't use so it was just the right mix of features and function.

This is great to hear! We're constantly working to make the app the best it can be, so we always appreciate feedback. Thank you, Jerry!

Josiah

Reviewed November 2020

Love what PushPress is doing!

PROS

The ease of use and it's many integrations make this software simple to use.

CONS

They're still building certain products, so certain features haven’t had all the 'bugs' worked out yet. But don't let that fool you, these guys are quick to make updates and changes that make their product worth it!

Reason for choosing PushPress

PushPress has the best customer service! Enough said.

Reasons for switching to PushPress

Wasn't satisfied with the outages the system sustained over the last year or so. On top of that we just wanted to start with a clean slate with a new system.

Heather

Reviewed April 2018

Took us from looking mom and pop, to presenting like a well established business w/ a tech staff

PROS

We run an athletic performance facility. A big portion of our athletes are below the age of 18. Pushpress allows the athlete/parent to sign the athlete up easily on line from landing pages. We are able to attach digital documents to the plans so waivers are signed by parent and stored digitally. Parents can pay online prior to attending class. We spend our time coaching instead of doing administrative task during our training times. Once an athlete is established and on a plan, the system does the rest..From recording check ins, to sending emails when punch cards are out. It keeps track of our payments and indicates who is late. It will flag athletes that have not paid, by not allowing them to check in. I would be remiss if I did not mention the customer service. They are very attentive to problems and open to dialogue about features that users would like added in future updates.

CONS

Emails...some time the system sends emails to clients when I wish I had a clearer way of indicating if I want an email to go or not. Sometimes our clients get bombarded with emails and the email I actually need them to read and act upon is lost in the mix. Also the inability to change pricing on the fly for a plan without creating a discount. End up comping plan and charging to invoice...just not nice and clear when looking after the fact. Requires me to make notes in system so I know why they were comped etc. They have improved using the system for youth athletes, but our problem is kids do not pay the bill. I wish the athletes could check in, but would Athlete would be flagged and we would be flagged in the system if they have not paid...but still records Check-in as owing. The portal is nice but really needs ability for athlete to check how many punches they have remaining to be valuable.

Jon

PushPress FTW!

Our overall experience with PushPress has been fantastic. We switched over from one of their main competitors and we have absolutely no regrets. It's a great tool to have for members, especially with the Store and Check-in apps as well. It makes for a somewhat flawless introduction for new members coming into our gym.

PROS

The new PushPress smartphone app is very easy for our members to use. They can sign up for classes, see who is in each class, and even add a profile picture so it's easy for people to put a 'face to the name.' We also love the fact that we can send out 'landing page' forms to any prospective members to sign up as a lead, for an intro, or for a membership. We can also add a discount and they can visibly see the discount is being applied which is great!

CONS

What I liked least about the software has already been taken care of in the latest app updates: 1) Our members wanted to see who was in what class and that has been resolved with the new software update; 2) We wanted a waitlist because a lot of our weekend classes fill up and there's no way to see if anyone else is interested in the class, but again that is currently being tested in the app before the release; 3) We really hope they implement timing out of classes soon. For instance if no one is signed up for the 6:30pm class by 5:30pm, the class will automatically be cancelled so the coach and athletes will know.

Aimee

Love this software!

PROS

We have been with Push Press for our gym management software since it was in beta. It does absolutely everything I need it to do and makes running the gym much easier. Every year the software has added new features. The company is very responsive to the needs of the gyms that use it and the customer service is amazing. Highly recommend

CONS

Nothing that I can think of right now

Aimee, thanks for being a PushPress OG! We couldn't be happier that you've stuck with us and we're excited to see how far we can go. Thanks for your support!

Jonathan

Best Management System Out There

Push Press offers every major report you could ever find valuable. The dashboard has everything you need right away to do a quick check on what you need to know for the day. The check in in awesome letting you know who registers, who checked in and who didn't. Everything I can possibly want is in this system.

PROS

We have used two other big name management systems at our CrossFit gym. When we had the opportunity to try Push Press we took a chance because we did nit love our system at the time. Rep and his team have exceeded our expectations. The system they developed has thought of everything. Dan even met with me and my husband when we happened to be in the area of his gym and just talked about what we need and what could make the system better. The team is quick to respond with any question and that is super important to us. They are always finding ways to make our lives better and better.

CONS

I know that cons are valuable to help you improve, but I can honestly say I cannot think of one.

Tiffany

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

AwesomeSauce

The customer service is outstanding. The guys/gals behind the scenes really love what they do so they are more than helpful to help you help your clients. I couldn't have asked for a better support system or cheer team.

PROS

This is such an awesome product to manage clients. You can create tons of plans, keep track of attendance, sell products/merchandise and easily keep track of it all.

CONS

I don't like the way it says "edit" at the bottom of the "edit" page. I wish it would say "save changes?" or something to that effect.

Reason for choosing PushPress

They were amazing and the product is so user-friendly!

Reasons for switching to PushPress

Easier to use and cheaper

Tiffany - we love our Stroller Strong Moms! Thank you for the feedback! Really happy our customer success team is providing great value for you - it's one of our core tenants to make sure your team is well super well supported.

Replied March 2020