• Pros

• "I love how this software covers all my needs. The format is very easy to use. "

• "Easy to use, lots of integrations and all the website stuff is awesome. "

• "It’s very user friendly! Everything is clear and crisp. I’m a new user, but so far for my gym, it’s perfect. "

• Cons

• "Some of the phone features are a little difficult but it is also understandable"

• "Not much, it can be glitchy at times but that is to be expected when a business is new. It's always resolved. "

• "As with anything, there are the occasional glitches and I'm not able to access certain information. The team, however, is fast to respond and usually quick to resolve these. "

Browse PushPress Reviews

Katie from Power Plant Gym

So Happy We Made the Switch

I could not be happier with this software, and I recommend it to literally everyone. The team behind it includes gym owners, developers, and designers who all work together on it. So it's super easy to use, and does all the things I need it to do. The product owners actively work on improving the software and are very receptive to and involved in the community of people using it. The customer service is exceptional. It was very easy to make the transition from our old software (MindBody). I stayed with MindBody *way* too long. My only regret is not making the switch sooner.

Pros

It does everything I need it to do, is super clear and easy to use, and the pricing is unbeatable for the value delivered.

Cons

There's no time clock feature and payroll is in beta. We have a small staff and use a spreadsheet to track time, so it's not a big deal. It is 100% worth it to use PushPress and keep track of time with other methods.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

It's owned and developed by gym owners and developers together. The price is amazing for what you get. The customer service is exceptional. It has an "open gym" checkin option. which not many software options do.

Dan from CrossFit Strongtown

We're in this together

Like any relationship, there are going to be ups and downs, at the end of the day I'm glad to feel that PushPress is "in the fight" with us which is not something every member management software can say

Pros

Customer Support is phenomenal and they're constantly improving the product and adjusting to current trends / issues

Cons

The thing I like least about PushPress is that I didn't switch to them sooner

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Ease of use, functionality, and aesthetics .... they also make a great timer app that we had used for years

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thank YOU, Dan! We wish you had switched to us sooner too, but nonetheless, we're stoked to have you with us now!

Colby from AMP Strength & Conditioning LLC.

Poor, slow customer service. Inconsistent platform.

Negative. Initially, we were sold on the ease of use. However, after using the software day to day (for over a year) and having issues, we quickly realized this was not the standard. Integrations are clumsy to utilize, member communication is limited and only works for short messages, and customer support is lagging. Billing is also erratic and unpredictable with members being re-charged for past purchases without explanation.

Pros

The initial “proposed” ease of use was the selling point for us.

Cons

Unpredictability and inconsistent customer support.

Nnamdi from OBiiKE Fitness

Push Press - Best Gym Software & Gym Owner Support!

We spent a significant amount of time and due dilligence in efforts to select the best gym software to launch our business. We choose Push Press and pleased with the decision more and more as we use their current key features and see the work the team puts in to serve Gym owners and their clients by constant improvements to the software platform.

Pros

Ease of Use & Implementation - quick and easy timeline for implementation. Great training and tutorial videos, plus great customer support. Dashboard - quick view of the most important information as a gym owner and coaches on a daily basis. Class schedule, At-Risk Member, Leads Report, and check-ins / class reservations. Lead Process & Follow-Up - Allows for quick follow-ups, assigning leads, and tracking their progress to membership. Ability to leave notes and change status help with managing the process between team members. Reporting - Financials, At-Risk Members, Membership Allocations, and more provide source of valuable information when assessing health of business and making business decisions. Integrations - a wide variety of key integrations for websites, workout trackers, social media, communication/email platforms and google analytics. Customer Service - great training videos and resources, plus content to help gym owners grow themselves, their clients, and their business.

Cons

Sign-up Form Customizations - would love to see customizable forms for fitness challenges and other event sign ups that link into lead management process. Capability is avaiable but would love to see additional development.

Ease of Use, Price, Features, and Customer Service / Support

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Nnamdi! Thank you for the review! We appreciate all feedback and are working really hard to make this as perfect system as possible. Customizable sign up forms is a huge product enhancement we'd love to tackle. We do integrate with Google Forms and such via Zapier for now - but we absolutely recognize the need to be able to build in app questionnaires and forms!

Jerry from We Build 4 Life

Amazing App with great features

I love that I can use 1 app to manage my clients, classes, invoicing, sales and also appointments it makes things a lot easier then having to use multiple apps.

Pros

I love the features available with the application, the ability to not only manage members but also their invoicing, payments, ability to self serve as well as the add on features such as check in app, sales app and the class screens app.

Cons

Unfortunately I have found a number of bugs or quirks within the app. Most of the time the team has been great to work on them and resolve only a couple outstanding items but I wouldn't completely blame Pushpress, part of it is integration with Google calendar.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

I liked the UI, the ease of use, even though it is feature reach there were not too many features that most users wouldn't use so it was just the right mix of features and function.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

This is great to hear! We're constantly working to make the app the best it can be, so we always appreciate feedback. Thank you, Jerry!

Jason from Merit Athletics, LLC

Can you add a 6 start option?!

Excellent ... Customer service is the best I have ever experienced!

Pros

It's so easy to use and any info I need is very easy to access.

Cons

Wish I could select the day I wanted to see for the "my day" section on the dashboard

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Their growing reputation from other gym owners.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Jason! Thank you so much for the review. We view customer success as our only mission here - including the support you're getting from our team! (but also including the software and the education we can provide)

John from www.crossfitflight.com

Best Gym Management Software Period

Like my title says "Best Gym Management Software period!"

Pros

Ease of use for my members and my staff. Best Customer Support!

Cons

Nothing, everything exceeds my expectations

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Triib didn't come close to doing what I needed it to do for my business

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much, John!! We're so happy that you joined us :)

Brandon from Carbide CrossFit

PushPress will go to the ends of the Earth

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & The Team helped save our gym during Covid-19

Pros

PushPress snd it’s team will absolutely go above and beyond to provide a robust platform that has simplicity and elegance simultaneously. All you need, nothing you don’t.

Cons

We have found nothing that we do not like about this platform

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

We tried everything else and compared platforms against eachother

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Brandon - WOW Thank you for the kind words! As fellow gym/studio owners we have a unique attachment to our clients. When we say we want our clients to win, we mean that... and every thing we do (not just the software) is a reflection of that. Really happy that you're feeling and seeing that - it means our Core Values are being reflected by every team member here!

Joe from Converse CrossFit

Build your business on a platform that cares about your success!

The best! Excellent software aside, Push Press has proven their value to me by adding priceless resources such as the support of mentors to get my business moving in the right direction. 100%; Push Press is the reason my gym became profitable.

Pros

It works consistently! No crashes during peak hours and immediate response from customer support.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see added in the future, i.e. the ability to direct certain emails to specific individuals on my team only (by individual; not by role).

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

After extensive research, they proved to be the best possible option for what I was looking to build for my businesses operations.

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your review Joe! Hearing feedback like this is what really pumps us up!!! Our mission is to help gym owners succeed in every way we can, we will always fight for that end goal. Communications upgrade is on the table. It's been designed and comped. Latest coronavirus craze has pushed back some development and product efforts as we shifted attention to things that matter with this new way we all need to do business.

Marcus from SHRED CrossFit

Overall, PP has been a great, easy tool for our business to track numbers, members, inventory.

Great for tracking monthly business numbers and products sales

Pros

Push Press is easy to manage and provides great respires that we utilize daily.

Cons

Inability to print reports & not being able to email certain groups of people vs. everyone.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

One of our coaches recommend

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Marcus! We're stoked that your coach referred you and that we've been able to make a positive impact on your business. Stay tuned for future communication improvements!

Matthew from CrossFit Dunbar Cave Lab

Great System

Great software and easy to use. Transferring members over from mindbody was so easy and the team at Push press helped me every step of the way.

Pros

The ease of use and the great customer service. I originally switched from mindbody and will never go with another system. Anytime i have an issue i receive. A response Whittington hours, not days as with mind body.

Cons

Wish is synced with constant contact. I do not use mail chimp and that would be awesome if i could get the contacts to sync with constant contact.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

I heard negative things about wodify, in fairness I personally never sued their system.

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Matthew! This is exactly what we want to hear. We're happy you made the switch and even happier that we could support you through the process. Regarding Constant Contact, we might have a solution for you using our current Zapier integration...reach out to our support team for more guidance.

Heather from KB Performance Training

Took us from looking mom and pop, to presenting like a well established business w/ a tech staff

Pros

We run an athletic performance facility. A big portion of our athletes are below the age of 18. Pushpress allows the athlete/parent to sign the athlete up easily on line from landing pages. We are able to attach digital documents to the plans so waivers are signed by parent and stored digitally. Parents can pay online prior to attending class. We spend our time coaching instead of doing administrative task during our training times. Once an athlete is established and on a plan, the system does the rest..From recording check ins, to sending emails when punch cards are out. It keeps track of our payments and indicates who is late. It will flag athletes that have not paid, by not allowing them to check in. I would be remiss if I did not mention the customer service. They are very attentive to problems and open to dialogue about features that users would like added in future updates.

Cons

Emails...some time the system sends emails to clients when I wish I had a clearer way of indicating if I want an email to go or not. Sometimes our clients get bombarded with emails and the email I actually need them to read and act upon is lost in the mix. Also the inability to change pricing on the fly for a plan without creating a discount. End up comping plan and charging to invoice...just not nice and clear when looking after the fact. Requires me to make notes in system so I know why they were comped etc. They have improved using the system for youth athletes, but our problem is kids do not pay the bill. I wish the athletes could check in, but would Athlete would be flagged and we would be flagged in the system if they have not paid...but still records Check-in as owing. The portal is nice but really needs ability for athlete to check how many punches they have remaining to be valuable.

Jason from Trinity Fitness Colorado Springs

Want a software for your gym with excellent performance and support - choose PushPress

PushPress is simply the best! They gave the best presentation when doing their demo and they all are part of gyms so they know all facets of the industry. Their customer service is the best I have dealt with and that says a lot as I spent 10+ years in the IT field. The people at PushPress are so helpful, friendly, prompt, and just so all around awesome that you actually look forward to interacting with them. Their service and their software have totally changed our gym to where we now feel like we are actually able to do work with the tracking of leads, at risk members, and just our community as a whole. I would recommend PushPress again and again - all day - every day!

Pros

The best thing about the PushPress software is the ease of use. We were able to jump right in and get everything set up so quickly. We have learned how to implement new pieces easily as well as integrate the software into our website, kiosks, and TV. Our warriors have loved the ease of check in and purchasing via the Store.

Cons

The thing I like the least would be that I can't do everything from my phone - an admin app for the phone would be awesome as I don't always have my computer around at the gym and our kiosks are in use.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

The thing that sold me was the demo that the customer service rep gave me. It was so easy to use and his demo was so personal and in depth. Many of the others we checked out only scratched the surface and never really asked questions about who we are and what we do and need. Rep was so personable. After that their price and what the software was able to do met all of our needs with some extra bonuses and some great things coming. Again number one is the people and the support - join the PushPress family and you will be glad you did!

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Jason! We're stoked that you feel like PushPress is having such a positive impact on your gym. Everyone here truly loves what they do and that includes getting the chance to work directly with gym owners, coaches, etc. Thanks for joining our team!

Nick from CrossFit Breakthrough

So thankful I switched to Push Press!

Using Push Press has been a gamechanger for CrossFit Breakthrough. It allows us to be way more organized, creative, consistent, and professional. Automating several things I used to do manually has saved me time and money!

Pros

The customer service is amazing, and fast. Any time I have an issue, I can chat with somebody directly, and they seem to genuinely care about the problem, and offer solutions and best practices. That was especially crucial last year as we on boarded to this new system.

Cons

Sometimes the apps can run a little slow. But I appreciate that any issue that arises, the team takes feedback on and seeks to improve/resolve

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

I chose Push Press because it was clear they were committed to improving and evolving in any way they needed to. They specialize, and want to be the best at it

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

This is awesome to hear, Nick! We truly believe that our support team is top notch, and we're glad you feel the same. We know that switching to another software system can be daunting, so we're always happy to help with the onboarding process. As always, please continue to reach out to support when issues arise. Thanks!

Jake from West Michigan Muscle

Easy to learn, easy to customize

I needed an accurate software that easily tracked memberships and the dollars spent, and it does a great job.

Pros

Very customizable, easy to learn, reports are easy to read

Cons

Wish it had programming software like Sugarwod built in.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

PP was recommended by a fellow gym owner

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Jake! We appreciate your feedback. We do have our Track system, which allows you to easily program workouts - but we do not do workout tracking. The reason is twofold: 1. Currently, there's 2 philosophies around workout tracking. Tracking performance & Building community. It's pretty hard to build a system that can do both well. SugarWOD is focused on building community. Depending on which way you'd like your gym to leverage workout tracking, you would prefer one or the other. If we built our own, we would be inflexible to the other side of the equation 2. Workout tracking is a massively moving target, and it's needs constantly evolve. If we built that, we would needing to devote resources to continually evolve it, which would take resources away from our core development. We believe specialists win over generalists. We prefer to have the best core system and work with systems that can enhance us.

Amanda from STroller Strong Moms Fort Hood

Pros

Customer Service is the bomb! So responsive and helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a management app. I'm out in a park and don't have a "check in" front desk. The Check-in app is restrictive because I can't see who I've already checked in. I usually end up using the browser, but then the checkins are all the way at the bottom of the page and require a lot of scrolling. They tend to refresh frequently OR not pull up the option to select a class time so often that I don't usually end up checking people in at class time. Even then, I often have a circle loading for a long time, sometimes prohibiting me to even enter attendance for a day or so. IF I had tons of classes, I could rationalize this delay, but I don't ... I only have two classes, two days a week. The rest of the days, I only have one class a week.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Cost and reviews of customer service

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Hey Amanda, I'm so glad our support team has been helpful! We think they're pretty awesome too. Thank you for the feedback as well, detailed responses like this are very helpful. I'll make sure and pass this information along. Thank you!

James from CrossFit Infinite Strength

Very Pleased

It’s been fantastic.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use and responsiveness, whether I’m in front of my computer, or on the go. The customer service is phenomenal, and they’re constantly working to improve their product.

Cons

I think the amount of emails that go out to members can be a little overwhelming. Important information is easily lost to those who don’t manage their inbox well

Customer service

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Hi James, we appreciate your comments! We know that owners are constantly on the move so making sure you can seamlessly transition is important. We are also looking to overhaul email functionality to give you much more granular control in the near future, you will love this!

Sommer from CrossFit 1075

Worth it!

This programmed has allowed me to integrate purchased programming and save so many hours! Love the app for clients, super easy to navigate!

Pros

I love how this integrated with SugarWOD and it's ease of use.

Cons

There are a few features lacking on the reporting and invoicing side.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Ease of use, intuitive layout

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Sommer - thank you so much for the feedback! Make sure to drop some suggestions to our Success team - so we can try to understand where we're lacking for reporting and invoicing. Our mission is to nail it across the board and would love to understand.

Rya from CrossFit Kicaster

Amazing support & developers who are constantly trying to improve

We can sell memberships and products. Otherwise I fell like reporting and tracking could be a whole lot better.

Pros

Customer support is awesome, and usually really quick to respond when a question arises.

Cons

Sometimes it just feels...clunky. Reports are typically kind of confusing and it's hard to get to the report you actually need. Member lists/counts don't usually feel accurate and it's hard to customize what customers you are actually trying to track. Setting up an in house lead, or new member is a slow clunky process, transitioning them from a lead to a member, is somewhat clunky. The process to change a members plan by canceling the existing plan is not the greatest since it shows as a canceled plan. 12x per month type memberships are set up bad for the first month since it allows that new member to check in 12 times within the first month, even if they sign up the last week of the month. Integration, product setup, & use of Store app is also clunky.

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Hi Rya, thank you for the feedback! Our team is constantly striving to improve the user experience. One of the projects our developers are currently working on is more customization of reporting, so keep an eye out for those improvements. As always, if you're ever having trouble with a process, please reach out to the support team for guidance. They are pro's and always willing to share best practices. Thanks!

Skyler from Defined Athletics Portsmouth

Industry Leader in Gym Management Software

PushPress saves me time, effort and money, allowing me to do more of what I want to do and less of what I have to do.

Pros

I've been using PushPress for over two years now and have been consistently surprised by PushPress. The company is constantly evolving, adding new products, services and integrations that empower me to spend less time on running a business and more on what I'm in business for. Exceptional customer service is just the icing on the cake.

Cons

Interface is slightly "rigid," but it does everything it needs to do, so it's not really a problem as much as it is an opportunity.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Cost, reliability, integration with other services, downtime, customer service

Response from PushPress

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review Skyler! I love your mindset in that it's more of an opportunity! We're actually redoing the whole frontend right now :)

Charles from OMEGA Fitness LLC

Keeping it Simple

Pros

Simple and and very easy to use. Customer support was super quick.

Cons

Personal training tracking and scheduling and billing. There isn’t an easy way to use it for recurring clients because half my business is personal training and it doesn’t work well with this.

Simplicity.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Charles, thank you so much for your feedback! Our goal is to make the simplest, most robust platform that allows you to run your gym without dealing with the headaches of a complicated software.

Jon from CrossFit ERT

PushPress FTW!

Our overall experience with PushPress has been fantastic. We switched over from one of their main competitors and we have absolutely no regrets. It's a great tool to have for members, especially with the Store and Check-in apps as well. It makes for a somewhat flawless introduction for new members coming into our gym.

Pros

The new PushPress smartphone app is very easy for our members to use. They can sign up for classes, see who is in each class, and even add a profile picture so it's easy for people to put a 'face to the name.' We also love the fact that we can send out 'landing page' forms to any prospective members to sign up as a lead, for an intro, or for a membership. We can also add a discount and they can visibly see the discount is being applied which is great!

Cons

What I liked least about the software has already been taken care of in the latest app updates: 1) Our members wanted to see who was in what class and that has been resolved with the new software update; 2) We wanted a waitlist because a lot of our weekend classes fill up and there's no way to see if anyone else is interested in the class, but again that is currently being tested in the app before the release; 3) We really hope they implement timing out of classes soon. For instance if no one is signed up for the 6:30pm class by 5:30pm, the class will automatically be cancelled so the coach and athletes will know.

Chris from Perform Athletix LLC

Push Press is awesome

Pros

The ease of use of the software. I feel I can basically do anything on it.

Cons

The workout tracking. I wish it was better set up like other platforms so I wouldn't need an additional workout tracking platform.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Chris, Thanks for the review! We love that you find the simplicity as a big pro of ours - it's something we've built the whole system around - keeping it simple! We feel that "all in ones" are flawed because you cannot do everything and do everything well. Wrokout tracking is such a large business that's continually evolving there's simply no way we could build that as good as the specialists out there. we believe in excellent experience - so building subpar software that would add to our overhead in terms of engineering support is a tough proposition. Instead we focus on partnering with the other best of breed solutions if that's important to you.

Jonathan from CrossFit Loud City

BEST App I Recommend for CrossFit Gyms & Athletes

I've been a user since 2014. It was great then, and has only continued to improve.

Pros

User interface is on point. Easy to like and comment on things that build community. Easy to customize for your gym. Backend usage is easy. LOVE IT.

Cons

Sometime, it can be slow to load. I'd also like to see the ability to make your results from a WOD private to other users - even at your gym. I realize it's a feature that almost seems counter-intuitive, but we've had a handful of times that would have been useful.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

UI is WAAAAY better! The app also has better integration for community building.

Kelley from Dual Cities CrossFit

Love Push Press!!!

Pros

So easy to use and when you get stuck the customer service is awesome!

Cons

Since I have to pick something I’d say that having to go between the software system Push Press and BTWB for our logging software. I wish they were synced up.

More appealing

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

And we love you, Kelley! We are monitoring the demand for a BTWB integration, so thanks for nudging us with 'one more request'. Keep an eye out for possible future feature improvement.

Eric from PARISI SPEED SCHOOL DOWNINGTOWN

PushPress Review

We are able to work ease set up our processes for a better business. I have able to track the metrics each day/week/month to further grow my business.

Pros

I love the ease at which my PARISI can set up everything needed for customers. We can send out waivers, transaction requests as well as follow up in a timely fashion to anything our clients needs.

Cons

I would say nothing had even crossed my mind agony what is wrong with the software. I feel their is no weakness!

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Just was a better fit with Push Press and the customer service was OUTSTANDING!!!

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

That's great to hear, Eric! With everything gym owners have going on, remembering to respond to clients can be a challenge. I'm glad we're able to help!

Aimee from Swift River CrossFit

Love this software!

Pros

We have been with Push Press for our gym management software since it was in beta. It does absolutely everything I need it to do and makes running the gym much easier. Every year the software has added new features. The company is very responsive to the needs of the gyms that use it and the customer service is amazing. Highly recommend

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Aimee, thanks for being a PushPress OG! We couldn't be happier that you've stuck with us and we're excited to see how far we can go. Thanks for your support!

Justin from CrossFit Skyway

Push Press Review

Pros

I like the ease of use. Having used multiple member management services, Push Press has been the easiest to navigate and learn.

Cons

I wish there were more reporting features such as upcoming bills and upgrading memberships. As of now I need to delete a membership and then issue a new one. It would be easier to just have an upgrade feature.

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Hey Justin, we're glad that you find the system easy to use! Our developers are working on some additional reporting features that will be released in the future, including more customization. Thank you for the feedback!

Maria from Fenix Strength & Conditioning

Get off the computer and back to work faster!

Pushpress has exceeded my expectations in Customer Service. Quick to respond with solutions. There's no run around or inexperienced reps. Everyone I've dealt with is very polite and proactive to find you answers. Pushpress is easy to use, very user friendly, very organized. Thank you for a great product!

Pros

Pushpress organizes all my clients memberships, classes, events, sales of product, emails....I can link contact forms and registration pages to my Gym's website for easy payment processing. The Pushpress team works continually to update software. They accept recommendations on features and improvements, and work to make the Pushpress software work for you! They respond very quickly to questions, and provide videos of their answers, instead of simply directing you to "visit the customer forum to find an answer".

Cons

During one software update all my members' emergency contact info got imported to one of the other fields, and the only fix was manually going into each and correcting. But no info was LOST.

Jonathan from Revere CrossFit

Best Management System Out There

Push Press offers every major report you could ever find valuable. The dashboard has everything you need right away to do a quick check on what you need to know for the day. The check in in awesome letting you know who registers, who checked in and who didn't. Everything I can possibly want is in this system.

Pros

We have used two other big name management systems at our CrossFit gym. When we had the opportunity to try Push Press we took a chance because we did nit love our system at the time. Rep and his team have exceeded our expectations. The system they developed has thought of everything. Dan even met with me and my husband when we happened to be in the area of his gym and just talked about what we need and what could make the system better. The team is quick to respond with any question and that is super important to us. They are always finding ways to make our lives better and better.

Cons

I know that cons are valuable to help you improve, but I can honestly say I cannot think of one.

James from Lincoln Park CrossFit

PushPress has packaged a very powerful platform into a simple and easy to use solution.

I've been able to remove myself from most of the day-to-day admin, since members can self-manage most of their issues through the apps. This has freed up hours from my day to devote to growing the business.

Pros

The simplicity. Once the system has been set up, there is very little maintenance that needs to be done with the software. Getting members into the system with a membership is fast and simple. This allows me to spend the time getting to the member, instead of doing admin for the member. It just works. I also love the dedicated apps. They take a load of my staff and there is less need to have a staff member managing a front desk. These apps make it easy for members to self manage scheduling, checking in to classes, and purchase. The overall look and feel of the system is elegant. It isn't cluttered like other management solutions (MBO, Wodify, etc). We've had nothing but compliments from our members since the switch!

Cons

I would like to see more controls on how to communicate with members and clients. I would like to be able to customize the messages on automated emails.

Ben from The Standard

Exceptional. Seems biased...

Pros

My review ratings seem really biased, but I’ve only had really good experiences with Push Press and their customer service. They are proactively solving problems before I even knew that they were problems that need to be solved. The software is convenient the athletes that I coach haven’t had any problems using it, and I couldn’t really be much more satisfied.

Cons

The only thing that I wish they did better was texting clients back-and-forth. It is not a vital piece of our business

Cost and customer service

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thank YOU, Ben! We're constantly working to make our product so good that our users seem biased :)

Tiffany from Stroller Strong Moms Billings

AwesomeSauce

The customer service is outstanding. The guys/gals behind the scenes really love what they do so they are more than helpful to help you help your clients. I couldn't have asked for a better support system or cheer team.

Pros

This is such an awesome product to manage clients. You can create tons of plans, keep track of attendance, sell products/merchandise and easily keep track of it all.

Cons

I don't like the way it says "edit" at the bottom of the "edit" page. I wish it would say "save changes?" or something to that effect.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

They were amazing and the product is so user-friendly!

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Tiffany - we love our Stroller Strong Moms! Thank you for the feedback! Really happy our customer success team is providing great value for you - it's one of our core tenants to make sure your team is well super well supported.

Marcus from Elevated Fitness

Very Much Worth Giving it A Shot

It has been great. If I have a question I can ask the Facebook group and usually get an answer from another user quickly. I have also done zoom calls with a team member to sort out some set up issues when I first started. Super simple and easy fixes.

Pros

First, I use Push Press Free and as a fairly new business, it was a lifesaver. I was at point where most gym software was too expensive but I needed the platform to keep track of payments, members, payment plans etc. The Push Press free model of revenue sharing was exactly what I needed and they even told me how much I should make a month before it fiscally made sense to switch to their paid version. There is also SO much this platform does. It links to my Google calendar and shows me exactly what I have going on that day. It generates URL's for my different plans that I can embed right into my website. I am for sure not using it to it's full potential but I feel like I can responsibly scale my business with their help.

Cons

The only thing is that it wasn't created for personal trainers as much as for full scale gyms with classes and programs. With that being said, the team has been very helpful in giving me ways and ideas to make it usable for my circumstance.

Antonio from Trifecta Fitness Company

The makings of a best in class product/service

Pros

I love the user GUI, it’s easy to navigate, easy to get members set up and easy to review transactions.

Cons

As a result of COVID-19, I have to create more unique classes and the ability to add classes is cumbersome and doesn’t flow sequentially. I have frustration selecting existing classes from the calendar to edit.

Awesome customer service support!Barry, Nick, Grace

Response from PushPress

Replied March 2020

Antonio - thank you for the review! We have a massive product overhaul on the roadmap - which will unfold section by section. We made the current system to be as simple as possible for the average usage of an average gym (non-COVID times). That's obviously changed a bit in todays time (COVID) The calendar/schedule one is one of the most centerpiece section of our system and will be addressed!

Cara from CrossFit St George

We just switched to PushPress and we love it!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I love the daily update emails I get about transactions, birthdays, expired memberships etc. It were also so easy to switch from our old program to this new one.

Cons

There are still a few bugs to be figured out, but the customer support is so efficient and helpful that everything has been taken care of quickly.

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Cara! We're glad that you're enjoying your experience with PushPress. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations!

Jennifer from CrossFit Bovine

Amazing client management system and ultimate customer support

The best part is the customer service hands down. When deciding which company/product to use, I knew this was a pinger company that was still developing. However, that is pretty insignificant when you have a staff who know you by name and help you solve issues easily within 24 hours (most of the time waaaay faster than that).

Pros

The dashboard and system are extremely user friendly and honestly have a clean look.

Cons

There are a couple of functions that take more steps than I would like or a couple of features that I feel are missing... However, these guys are on the ball with taking recommendations and rolling out upgrades to best suit the needs of their clients.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Pike 13 was too expensive. The dashboard was antiquated, and I didn’t feel like it was easy to use. Wodify was also too expensive and tried to do to much — jack of all trades; master of none situation.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Jennifer, thank you!! Our success team is ON IT! They actually compete with each other to see who has the fastest response times...and the best gifs.

Jess from High Vibe Fitness

PushPress

I appreciate being able to manage the gym when I'm not there. Keeping track of memberships and payments

Pros

I like the ease of using it. Anytime I have an issue the crew is always quick to help and fix it. I appreciate the cost. I have a small affiliate and the cost is affordable​.

Cons

I wish there was an app versus having to use the website. I would like to see ACH it has been promised for years with no follow-through. Cleaner landing page links During my busiest times I feel that my check-in process and the laptop​ is slow and it take a lot​ of time for it to load or it doesn't load and then I'm having people sign in on a piece of paper. This creates more work for me.

Price and Performance

Response from PushPress

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Jess! This type of feedback is always useful. We just spent some time working on a fix for the check-in app slowness, let the support team know if you're still experiencing difficulty. Also, ACH is currently live in beta...reach out to support to get into the next cohort. It will be open to everyone in the next 30 days. Thanks for your patience!

Jay from HustleTown CrossFit

Outstanding client software

Outstanding!!

Pros

I love the ease of use and being able to change clients memberships. Easy to maneuver and the customer service is 2nd to none!!

Cons

The check in app could run more smoothly!

Cost effective!!

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Jay! Membership management can be a huge pain...we're glad that we've been able to make this a little bit easier for you. We appreciate the review!

Gretchen from Black Box MVMNT

Push Press

We are a small fitness studio and the software is plenty robust for our needs. I imagine as we grow, we will grow into some of the other features this program has to offer. Billing, scheduling, website, member app, have all been fantastic for us so far.

Pros

Very intuitive. Handles all the functions that I need it to for our small fitness studio. Interface is clean, easy to navigate. The response time for any help or support is very quick too.

Cons

Nothing so far, still consider myself a newish user:)

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

It was the simplest and easiest to use that I found during the shopping around process. I felt like the support and guidance were far superior to the others.

Shawn from CrossFit910

The Push Press experience

I used another product before I discovered Push Press and it was not this easy to use. Overall I’m am pleased with the proactive attitude of the push press team and product.

Pros

User friendly, able to complete set up for clients keeps track of members contracts nice store set up for additional revenue while tracking your products. Customer service is top notch within five to ten minutes you get a response from the push press team

Cons

Understanding some of the financial reports. Sometimes it takes homework and diving into the financial reports to get the information needed monthly or annually.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Word of mouth and then I took a tour of the product and I liked what was presented to me.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Shawn! Our customer success team literally races each other to see who can answer first! I'll pass along your comments about the financial reports, thank you for the feedback!

Raymond from Crossfit St George

The customer service is what keeps me loyal

Pros

They are true professionals and actually care about the users. Pushpress is super easy to use, and has all of the essentials, but the customer service is second to none.

Cons

If it had workout tracking I would give it 10/10, other than that, its top notch.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

We appreciate the review, Raymond! Our customer success team is full of people who truly care about you and your success. I'll pass along the kind words. Thank you!

Kara from Mitten Fitness / CrossFit Dexter

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Awesome product, a few bugs

Overall, the software is great and does everything we need it to do. The support staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. If I could change one thing, it would be giving businesses control over the emailing to its members.

Pros

This platform is super easy to use and understand. The apps and additional features are simple enough that we started taking advantage of them soon after we set up our membership billing side of things. Mainly, we use it for member billing, attendance and payroll tracking. But we've also begun to use the store and screens apps.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the auto-emailing and how we don't have control over what goes to who and when. Especially during migration (but even after), members get tons of unnecessary emails and it's pretty obnoxious. We've also run into other miscellaneous bugs and they often take awhile to hunt down and fix. Seems like the software is very popular and with all of the new apps being tested, issues don't get resolved for several days, maybe even weeks. Maybe just a shortage of manpower?

Response from PushPress

Replied May 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us your honest feedback! We appreciate every review. We agree with you about the emails - when we started we thought "less is more" and felt it was one less thing an owner had to spend time configuring. We still believe setting up all the emails is a lot of burden on an owner, but we've identified a better way to do this. It's on the project board, and will be done soon, but we have some really big works in progress now that have to be completed as a prerequisite to this.

Scott from Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.

PushPress is the best value with the best service on the market

Pros

The value of the software is second to none, I think. The people who created it are gym owners who understand how gyms, especially CrossFit-style gyms operate. Their customer support has always been great, too. Quick to respond or offer an answer. I also like that there's a Facebook community so you can see how others who are using the software may have already solved a certain problem you're facing -- like two people who share an email address.

Cons

It's kind of cumbersome to setup new clients, especially drop-ins, with "special requests." I coach one class and will frequently get people who say they were given a buy 2, get 1 free deal, or are offered 50% off a punch card, etc. Special exceptions are difficult. I wish I could just open one screen and put in the persons name, how many classes they get, and how much I want to charge them, if anything at all.

Jaime from Fenix Strength & Conditioning

Pushing PushPress

Overall, PushPress makes running a gym significantly easier. Automated memberships alone are worth the time saved to run memberships.

Pros

-automation -customer service -cyber security This software allows for quick charges on items, event setup, attendance tracking, and member communication among other things. I appreciate the automatic drafting of memberships which takes the thinking out of the equation so I can focus on my actual business.

Cons

-membership cancellations -could use a point of sale device -cost per transaction Memberships cancelling is tough to navigate at times. It would be convenient to have a device for sales similar to the Square System. Personally looking forward to a less expensive option for transactions.

Jessica from Stroller Strong Moms El Paso

Business Anytime You Need It

I’ve been with Pushpress since 2016. I have recommended them countless times and will continue to support them. They’ve built an amazing platform for ease of use and the features keep coming all while they grow and add clients.

Pros

The ease of use. It’s intuitive and you can get the information you need/want with a click or two. Time is money and as a mother and business owner I need my software to work in my office and on my phone on the go. It checks all of the boxes I need to be successful. Thank you Pushpress team.

Cons

I don’t have a least. If I had to choose one maybe the quirks that arise here and there. However, the team is always there for you to fix any issues and weekly big fixes allow for constant upgrades.

Dawna from Illume Design, LLC

Good software, great support

Amazing customer service. Push Press is an ever evolving platform which they are constantly working to improve, but it does not have all the kinks worked out and there are a lot of needs for workarounds to manage fairly basic (in my opinion) needs. Still, I would rather work with a company whose product has a little less finesse but who I know is doing their best to improve it and serve their clients needs than with a company which has everything under the sun but who you can't reach when there is a problem.

Pros

The software is simple to use, and the support is phenomenal. If there is an issue the developers are quick to respond and will dig in until they find the issue.

Cons

I like that it's basic.... but I also don't like that it's basic. Would like a little more robustness in reporting and member management. I understand the developers want to focus on what they feel are the most important areas rather than adding a bunch of bells and whistles, but I think what I would want to be able to generate from the software and what the developers feel is most important doesn't always line up.

Troy from Spry Society

PushPress for the WIN

Good experience, they provide good value.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of integrations and all the website stuff is awesome.

Cons

Reservation cut off times only have limited options.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Troy! We're big on not just being another software system...we really do want to build relationships with gym owners. Thanks for joining the team!

Theresa from Struck Fitness

Consistently exceeds my expectations - Leaders in the Fitness industry

The developers of this platform are gym owners themselves, and it shows. This software helps from following up on leads, to forecasting sales and revenue- even payroll and keeping track of t-shirt inventory. Tech support is responsive and has provided clear solutions for anything I contact them about. If they asked me to marry the I'd say yes. ;)

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use for both me and my members. Everything you need in one place.

Cons

I would like to have less problems syncing devices with Check in-app. It unsynced a couple of times and it was a hassle to correct. But tech support was responsive each time.

Reasons for Choosing PushPress

Prices, functionality, and people.

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

Theresa, Thank you for the review! Sorry to hear you've had some issues with the pairing of our apps, we will continue to keep an eye on that. Glad to hear our success team has been of help to you - it's very important to us to have lightning fast, educated success reps!

Christina from 4140 Fitness

Great company

Overall experience with this company has been fantastic I recommend them to anyone

Pros

This is easy to use absolutely love it.!!

Cons

Some of the phone features are a little difficult but it is also understandable

Response from PushPress

Replied April 2020

We appreciate you, Christina! Your recommendation means a lot...thanks for joining the team!