Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Ease of billing the memberships, building new products or services is easy. Downloading the reports have been helpful in analyzing the business."
  • icon"Great features for gym owner. Good for recurrent billing and member tracking."
  • icon"Billing was fast and easy, and the money became available very fast. It accurately reflected my facility's needs with scheduling, billing and record keeping."
  • icon"Their mailchimp integration verges on being dangerous - it's wiped tags from my contacts, unsubscribed hundreds of people."
  • icon"It just decided to stop charging members and still listed them as paying members so I couldn't see that they weren't being charged."
  • icon"The programming aspect has some limitations that seem easy to fix but are still missing."

Have you used TRIIB and would like to share your experience with others?

All TRIIB Reviews

Best gym management software

Pros

Amazing software without bugs, and the best customer service out there. Plus workout performance tracking

Cons

The app is being improved, and they are currently adding more features so it will be great once those are rolled out

Love the Software

The experience has been great and the customer service is awesome. They are quick to respond to even the most basic question. They also constantly release app and feature updates, improving the product regularly.

Pros

As a gym owner Triib has made management much easier. Programming is easy to post to both coaches and our website through the software and has allowed class check-ins seamless. We switched from a software solution that lacked many of these features and this has allowed us to scale as we grow.

Cons

The ability to add a percentage discount to every member. This came into play during COVID shutdowns. Also, the ability to indefinitely place a member on hold, currently you have to place and end date.

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

Price. The price was not only cheaper but came with more features. With WODify their basic offering was more expensive and to get the same features as Triib you had to pay even more.

11/19

charles

More disappointed as the years go by.

Immeadiate processing features are clunky and unreliable. I have wasted so much time, and have been distracted before, during, and after class, trying to process a litiny of user requests, from drop ins, payments, check ins, logging results. I had to start using and paying for an additional programming platform that allows me to push programs, display programs, and record individual workout results because TRIIBS features in this area just aren't intuitive and members just starting to pay extra for their own platforms. Wrong answer!! I cringe everytime that I have to help a drop in or a potential new member navigate through the front desk kiosk because it almost never works as intended and make us look disorganized and unprofessional. I can't even begin to count how many times a new member has had to fill out their profile, waiver, and payment information 2-3 times before the system works. Most of the time we have to short cut to the waiver, and use another method of taking payment just to get them going, and to cut down on everyone else trying to check in before class starts. I am so fed up with making suggestions, and hearing that features are being worked on.......

Pros

decent back end administrative functions. I like the idea of the event / challenge features, but operationally, they are too difficult to navigate and as a result, the members just end up blowing it off.

Cons

user interface is terrible. almost any feature that requires basic user (member, or potential member) operation is unreliable. It isn't easy to use at all. Even the Front End Admin features are a pain in the rear. TRIIB tries to do too much, and as a result is shoddy at almost all of it. TRIIB as a decent foothold at being the best gym administration platforms out there, however, their programming and event features, muddy the waters. There are several great programming and workout logging platforms out there. That is all they focus on. TRIIB would be better to just allow for integration with these successful systems, rather than try to do what they do........Beyond the White Board and SugarWod.

Ryan

Triib Review Oct 2020

Overall it has been good, just wish the product grew with the industry.

Pros

Class registration, subscription billing, and customer support.

Cons

Steps to book an appointments, inability to book an appointment on the app or see personal schedule inside of Triib on my app as an admin. other very small things that would just make our life as owners easier - easier to read reports, google sync

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

The gym used Triib when we purchased it in 2017, the price point was better and it did the things we needed at the time good enough!

Brian

Been on Triib for over 3 three years now

Customer service is prompt Product has not improved much over the years for my uses Once you are on, it is really difficult to switch because of all the set up

Pros

Cons

The store works, but is a lot of clicks to get around. I would like to be able to stay on the store, keep the last product up, and the ability to bill multiple members for the same product at one time.

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

It was already running when we bought the business

Ana

Very comprehensive management platform

Overall good experience. I'd recommend it, as I see potential.

Pros

Billing was fast and easy, and the money became available very fast. It accurately reflected my facility's needs with scheduling, billing and record keeping. It was fairly easy to use.

Cons

You can tell that it's a new company that's still working out its kinks and learning to understand its customer's needs. Some features were convoluted or not available. There were some obvious features that were missing, for example, a clear history of who signed up and cancelled for classes, a no-show option, an option to cancel last minute but still charge the member that session, the ability to schedule 2 personal training clients in appointment time, etc.

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

Triib integrated the scheduling, programming, and billing features I needed into one seamless software.

Reasons for switching to TRIIB

Virtuagym had lots of limitations in area of billing, and the merchant service it used took 7 days to transfer funds into my account. Refunds and other such features were complicated and hard to use.

Karen

Highly Recommend for CF gym owners

Overall, good experience with system doing what I need it to do for my gym business. I would highly recommend to other gym owners looking for recurrent billing and member tracking

Pros

Great features for gym owner. Good for recurrent billing and member tracking

Cons

learning curve to be proficient with features.

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

chose Triib when it CFNE was using system when it was Box HQ. Much better customer service since taken over by Triib.

Neil

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

FutbolerFit Highly Recommends TRIIB

Fantastic! TRIIB has been a great platform for us and I highly recommend it for gym owners of any type of fitness. It helps make our day-to-day operations a lot easier so we can focus on other things.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing with TRIIB. It is simple, clean, and effective. I have tried other all-in-one softwares, and this has made my life a lot easier.

Cons

There are not too many cons, just improvements that I think could be made that I'm sure TRIIB is already on top of as they continue to grow and advance.

Reasons for choosing TRIIB

The Customer Service. They are always on top of things; even now with already being a member.

Alyssa

Not great for gyms

It’s okay, not great, doesn’t have as many features as other softwares offer

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, simple software, can plan out the month in the program, easy to see workouts for members

Cons

Doesn’t store past performances like other softwares do, freezes quite a bit on phone app, difficulty seeing who’s registered for class

Sam

Good enough, needs refinement

Helping me track more WODs.

Pros

Its super easy to turn on and see the daily WOD. Its fun to track scores with other gym members. Its free to users at a gym. It does enough to be useful.

Cons

Its hard to switch between days to get different WODs. It would be nice to just swipe left or right to get to the next day.

Jarrod

Great value and a great product!

Pros

The performance tracking piece of Triib is great, and when you couple it with the back of the house reporting that Triib has available, it is a great product to manage your boutique gym!

Cons

There are some additional reporting features that would be beneficial for business owners. The software development team appears to be doing a great job of prioritizing and developing features that are the most beneficial for the most gyms.

Pricing and features

Lack of features

Todd

Solid. Features such as the Open Challenge are amazing, members love them! Coaches corner too.

Pros

It's all in one. Having everything that we need altogether for our members is a huge bonus in my opinion. Automated billing, programming, the RSVP for class system, are all used. Obviously, reports are great for tracking attendances as well. We've recently begun relying more on the messaging system - being in the Northeast with weather being unpredictable and many older members not on Facebook or social media, the text and email feature has been a time saver with last minute communications.

Cons

There have been bugs and hiccups along the way but I don't imagine a service exists that doesn't. Service tickets have fallen through the cracks once or twice but nothing I would be hesitant about.

Response from TRIIB

Thanks for your kind words and great feedback, Todd. Everything we build is for you guys so happy to hear the Online Challenges tool has been such a hit! While bugs are definitely our arch-enemy, we now have rolling system updates with increasing regularity. This means in 2018 the platform is experiencing some big updates to ensure the platform is always humming for you and your team!

Replied March 2018

KYLIE

Love this Software

Members and coaches find the software very user friendly.

Pros

I really like the ease of navigation. It's very simple to get to where you're going, even if you've never tried to access certain things.

Cons

My only issue was when ordering something, I was given a code for 50% off and it added it instead of took it away.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I have received the benefit of having all the workouts in the same location.

Pros

The interface is set up decently in that it’s easy to maneuver through the different pages. Never had a problem quickly looking up a workout.

Cons

The app crashes a decent amount and find it unreliable when going through a weeks workout. Some bug fixes have gone in tho.

Tony

Triib Value Beats Other Software

I love TIIB. It’s better than the three other competing products I’ve used in the last 5 years.

Pros

Triib has a one stop shop functionality. I use it to integrate with my website and push schedules and programming. I use it for billing, booking and programming.

Price and options.