• Pros

• "The ease of use is amazing with TRIIB. It is simple, clean, and effective. I have tried other all-in-one softwares, and this has made my life a lot easier."

• "Billing was fast and easy, and the money became available very fast. It accurately reflected my facility's needs with scheduling, billing and record keeping. It was fairly easy to use. "

• "I loved how easy it was to add in programming, The ease of use amongst my members, and The ability to change things easily when needed. "

• Cons

• "There have been bugs and hiccups along the way but I don't imagine a service exists that doesn't. Service tickets have fallen through the cracks once or twice but nothing I would be hesitant about."

• "I wish the software allowed for online sales from the shop. Other, than that, everything is easy to use and needed. "

• "The app is being improved, and they are currently adding more features so it will be great once those are rolled out"

Browse TRIIB Reviews

Best gym management software

Pros

Amazing software without bugs, and the best customer service out there. Plus workout performance tracking

Mark from CrossFit Burien

Love the Software

The experience has been great and the customer service is awesome. They are quick to respond to even the most basic question. They also constantly release app and feature updates, improving the product regularly.

Pros

As a gym owner Triib has made management much easier. Programming is easy to post to both coaches and our website through the software and has allowed class check-ins seamless. We switched from a software solution that lacked many of these features and this has allowed us to scale as we grow.

Cons

The ability to add a percentage discount to every member. This came into play during COVID shutdowns. Also, the ability to indefinitely place a member on hold, currently you have to place and end date.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

Price. The price was not only cheaper but came with more features. With WODify their basic offering was more expensive and to get the same features as Triib you had to pay even more.

11/19

charles from CrossFit Affiliate

More disappointed as the years go by.

Immeadiate processing features are clunky and unreliable. I have wasted so much time, and have been distracted before, during, and after class, trying to process a litiny of user requests, from drop ins, payments, check ins, logging results. I had to start using and paying for an additional programming platform that allows me to push programs, display programs, and record individual workout results because TRIIBS features in this area just aren't intuitive and members just starting to pay extra for their own platforms. Wrong answer!! I cringe everytime that I have to help a drop in or a potential new member navigate through the front desk kiosk because it almost never works as intended and make us look disorganized and unprofessional. I can't even begin to count how many times a new member has had to fill out their profile, waiver, and payment information 2-3 times before the system works. Most of the time we have to short cut to the waiver, and use another method of taking payment just to get them going, and to cut down on everyone else trying to check in before class starts. I am so fed up with making suggestions, and hearing that features are being worked on.......

Pros

decent back end administrative functions. I like the idea of the event / challenge features, but operationally, they are too difficult to navigate and as a result, the members just end up blowing it off.

Cons

user interface is terrible. almost any feature that requires basic user (member, or potential member) operation is unreliable. It isn't easy to use at all. Even the Front End Admin features are a pain in the rear. TRIIB tries to do too much, and as a result is shoddy at almost all of it. TRIIB as a decent foothold at being the best gym administration platforms out there, however, their programming and event features, muddy the waters. There are several great programming and workout logging platforms out there. That is all they focus on. TRIIB would be better to just allow for integration with these successful systems, rather than try to do what they do........Beyond the White Board and SugarWod.

Ryan from Shockoe Bottom CrossFit

Triib Review Oct 2020

Overall it has been good, just wish the product grew with the industry.

Pros

Class registration, subscription billing, and customer support.

Cons

Steps to book an appointments, inability to book an appointment on the app or see personal schedule inside of Triib on my app as an admin. other very small things that would just make our life as owners easier - easier to read reports, google sync

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

The gym used Triib when we purchased it in 2017, the price point was better and it did the things we needed at the time good enough!

Brian from Crossfit Thornton

Been on Triib for over 3 three years now

Customer service is prompt Product has not improved much over the years for my uses Once you are on, it is really difficult to switch because of all the set up

Pros

Ease of billing the memberships, building new products or services is easy. Downloading the reports have been helpful in analyzing the business.

Cons

The store works, but is a lot of clicks to get around. I would like to be able to stay on the store, keep the last product up, and the ability to bill multiple members for the same product at one time.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

It was already running when we bought the business

Ana from Rio Fitness

Very comprehensive management platform

Overall good experience. I'd recommend it, as I see potential.

Pros

Cons

You can tell that it's a new company that's still working out its kinks and learning to understand its customer's needs. Some features were convoluted or not available. There were some obvious features that were missing, for example, a clear history of who signed up and cancelled for classes, a no-show option, an option to cancel last minute but still charge the member that session, the ability to schedule 2 personal training clients in appointment time, etc.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

Triib integrated the scheduling, programming, and billing features I needed into one seamless software.

Reasons for Switching to TRIIB

Virtuagym had lots of limitations in area of billing, and the merchant service it used took 7 days to transfer funds into my account. Refunds and other such features were complicated and hard to use.

Karen from Chino CrossFit

Highly Recommend for CF gym owners

Overall, good experience with system doing what I need it to do for my gym business. I would highly recommend to other gym owners looking for recurrent billing and member tracking

Pros

Great features for gym owner. Good for recurrent billing and member tracking

Cons

learning curve to be proficient with features.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

chose Triib when it CFNE was using system when it was Box HQ. Much better customer service since taken over by Triib.

Neil from FutbolerFit

FutbolerFit Highly Recommends TRIIB

Fantastic! TRIIB has been a great platform for us and I highly recommend it for gym owners of any type of fitness. It helps make our day-to-day operations a lot easier so we can focus on other things.

Pros

Cons

There are not too many cons, just improvements that I think could be made that I'm sure TRIIB is already on top of as they continue to grow and advance.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

The Customer Service. They are always on top of things; even now with already being a member.

Ronda from CrossFit Launchpad

Love triib

Pros

Generating reports like projected revenue, monthly birthdays and attendance

Cons

Not sure how to look up when was the last time I programmed a particular workout

Faith in the staff

Alyssa from Buckeye strength and performance

Not great for gyms

It’s okay, not great, doesn’t have as many features as other softwares offer

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, simple software, can plan out the month in the program, easy to see workouts for members

Cons

Doesn’t store past performances like other softwares do, freezes quite a bit on phone app, difficulty seeing who’s registered for class

Jarrod from Vigilante Fitness

Great value and a great product!

Pros

The performance tracking piece of Triib is great, and when you couple it with the back of the house reporting that Triib has available, it is a great product to manage your boutique gym!

Cons

There are some additional reporting features that would be beneficial for business owners. The software development team appears to be doing a great job of prioritizing and developing features that are the most beneficial for the most gyms.

Pricing and features

Lack of features

Todd from Fortitude Fitness, Home of Crossfit 603

Solid. Features such as the Open Challenge are amazing, members love them! Coaches corner too.

Pros

It's all in one. Having everything that we need altogether for our members is a huge bonus in my opinion. Automated billing, programming, the RSVP for class system, are all used. Obviously, reports are great for tracking attendances as well. We've recently begun relying more on the messaging system - being in the Northeast with weather being unpredictable and many older members not on Facebook or social media, the text and email feature has been a time saver with last minute communications.

Cons

Response from TRIIB

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your kind words and great feedback, Todd. Everything we build is for you guys so happy to hear the Online Challenges tool has been such a hit! While bugs are definitely our arch-enemy, we now have rolling system updates with increasing regularity. This means in 2018 the platform is experiencing some big updates to ensure the platform is always humming for you and your team!

KYLIE from CrossFit Pallas

Love this Software

Members and coaches find the software very user friendly.

Pros

I really like the ease of navigation. It's very simple to get to where you're going, even if you've never tried to access certain things.

Cons

My only issue was when ordering something, I was given a code for 50% off and it added it instead of took it away.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I have received the benefit of having all the workouts in the same location.

Pros

The interface is set up decently in that it’s easy to maneuver through the different pages. Never had a problem quickly looking up a workout.

Cons

The app crashes a decent amount and find it unreliable when going through a weeks workout. Some bug fixes have gone in tho.

Tony from Grove City Strength & Fitness

Triib Value Beats Other Software

I love TIIB. It’s better than the three other competing products I’ve used in the last 5 years.

Pros

Triib has a one stop shop functionality. I use it to integrate with my website and push schedules and programming. I use it for billing, booking and programming.

Cons

The programming aspect has some limitations that seem easy to fix but are still missing.

Price and options.

Adam from Oregon Strength

I think they are trying

I use it to manage my gym membership and coaches, book personal training appointments.

Pros

the ability to program and have it show up for members on the app is nice.

Cons

It actually makes my life harder. Nothing is easy or works as it should. Simple things that I would expect my system to do are not done, such as pro-rating a bill when a member goes on hold, or deducting a punch from an attendance pack when a client checks in. I have given Triib an honest try, but they just don't seem to get it.

Reasons for Switching to TRIIB

Pike13 dramatically raised the rate, and I wanted to provide members with performance tracking, which was not offered with pike13

Michael from Factory Athletics & Wellness

Great product

Great product for the price, customer service very responsive. Definitely recommend.

Pros

Very user friendly. Just used to organize an event. Went very smoothly. Communicating with members very easy. Platform is good with great dashboard to give a glimpse to business daily.

Cons

Transition wasn't the smoothest, could be how data was delivered from previous company

Andrea from CrossFit Ferrum

Exactly what we needed!

Pros

The kiosk and the app make our lives as admins much easier. Having a website that we can customize that is also very professional. I love that we can set it up for our staff to be able to add members and handle their financial info.

Cons

I wish we had notifications, for both us and members, when their membership package is about to expire.

Reasons for Switching to TRIIB

Zen was hard to use. Their member app was outdated. And their kiosk failed us multiple times. We had a month where it gave away everything for free and said that it was paid.

Hailey from Delf's Pro Gym

Opening during a pandemic is hard, but this software made it easier!

Triib has been great to work with so far. The on boarding process was easy and we had all our questions answered quickly. There haven't been many "check ins" on us lately but I suppose that's because everything is going well!

Pros

The class check in process is simple and fast! Signing up new members is an easy process and allows for quick access. It is very useful that clients can rsvp and update preferences online. I love the forms and templates for automated email and messaging.

Max from WatchDog Krav Maga

Triib Review

Overall, the experience has been good

Pros

Easy to post information on classes and upcoming events, administration interface is easy to use

Cons

Setting up payment requires a lot of work, and it's not easy to set up promotions, discounts, or one off purchases

Jason from DHFA

Junk software built with duct tape and hope

implementation was difficult. customer service gets defensive. Their documentation is out of date.

Pros

Nothing. It used to be a cheap option until they increased the price by 30% with no new features or improvements to make up for it.

Cons

Nearly everything is awful: - the design is confusing. Similar functionality that you would need together are placed in separate parts of the app. - error messages are often, and confusing. - basic functionality is still missing. - they're more concerned with building new features than improving old ones - you can't update the price on a membership plan - if you need to change your rates, you need to create entirely new membership plans, and then manually go into each member to update it. It's an enormous pain. - their mailchimp integration verges on being dangerous - it's wiped tags from my contacts, unsubscribed hundreds of people. - people can't use the same email address if they were at another gym that used triib at some point The list goes on. these folks don't know how to make software and they haven't tried to learn.

Rosemarie from Ultimate Force Training Club

My TRIIB

Overall I had an excellent experience with TRIIB. Their customer service team is fantastic. I will definitely use them again in the near future.

Pros

Cons

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like. I loved everything about TRIIB.

Reasons for Choosing TRIIB

It was recommended to me by my previous CROSSFIT gym, Crossfit High Tide of Richmond Hill, GA.

Jessica from Batavia Cross Training

Even if you feel their is an issue, someone is quick to help you!

Pros

The support and convenience! The support team is always there to help! I can easily access everything in the software from programming to income charts. Would not think about switching!

Cons

I would love a "mark invoice as pd" easy click option rather than going into each individual account!

Pat from CrossFit Steam

Ease of use. Great support

Pros

Reporting and how fast it is. The setup was super easy and quick. The backend is never down and easy to navigate.

Julia from Crossfit 267

Software has a mind of it's own

Pros

Ease of programming and being able to see the whole week. Challenges and competition platforms App

Cons

It just decided to stop charging members and still listed them as paying members so I couldn't see that they weren't being charged. I contacted cs for their help because I found a few accounts like that. They said they fixed it and then I found about 10 accounts recently that have been experiencing that problem which explains why my revenue decreased even though memberships went up.

Joshua from Uxo

The concept of Triib is good however the follow through is horrible.

Not a damn one

Pros

Cons

The system consistently has a bug and getting customer service to help fix the issue is near impossible. Customer service at Triib is horrible. We have had multiple events where the program shuts down on us. There is some type of bug every week that prevents the system from working right. I would rather call Comcast then have to deal with Triib as I am currently still waiting three weeks for a response from their management as to another issue.

Michelle from Small Town CrossFit

The program was easy to learn and navigate. Clients have easily signed up and love they can track.

Pros

The best part of the program is the ability to keep track of clients. Clients love that they can manage their max lifts and communicate with others. This allows for the business side to run smooth.

Cons

Unable to program when away from the computer. An error pops up when attempting. Although I have not contacted support in regards to this issue.

Jason from CrossFit TreeHouse

Triib has bested my previous software in every way.

Pros

The software team has me and my business in mind. The back end of things gives me exactly what I need, in a clear and accessible format.

Sam from Sam Jolman, MA LPC, Counseling

Good enough, needs refinement

Helping me track more WODs.

Pros

Its super easy to turn on and see the daily WOD. Its fun to track scores with other gym members. Its free to users at a gym. It does enough to be useful.

Cons

Its hard to switch between days to get different WODs. It would be nice to just swipe left or right to get to the next day.