• Pros

• "Performance tracking was very good. Ease of app good as well"

• "The app is very user friendly and easy to use. Easy to log your workouts and view each day in advance. "

• "Easy to track your workouts. Has nice social feature to be able to message friends. Gives stats and benchmarks on your fitness progress."

• Cons

• "Not much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something. "

• "When logging results of workouts on wodify takes entirely too long via the web from your phone. At times it will glitch while you are waiting and then time you out of the software. "

• "It only works if coaches keep it up to date. You only have access to your own gym. It drives up membership costs as well. "

Browse Wodify Reviews

Chris from Front Burner Sports & Entertainment

Used it in my Lifetime class

Wodify is a solid solution. It allowed me to prepare for my workouts and track my progress.

Pros

Lifetime fitness had us use wodify to track our workouts in one of their classes. I like how easy it is to use, the ability to message my trainer and get up to the minute info on my workouts

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. I have used other fitness tackers but wodify was simple and easy and kept me on track.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Chris! Glad to hear Wodify is helping you track your fitness!

Luke from The Village Gym Vaughan

Best Option for Fitness Classes

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. There are some things I would like to see improved but mostly it works well for me.

Pros

Wodify is pretty easy to use. The client apps function well.

Cons

There are some glitches. Auto-cancelling classes doesn't always work.

Price.

Reasons for Switching to Wodify

Mindbody doubled their prices and played it off like it was because they added a whole bunch of things. Meanwhile, I didn't need any of the extras they added.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Luke! Hope everything is going well at The Village Gym Vaughan - we look forward to continuing to work with you guys!

John from www.crossfitflight.com

Ok at doing everything, great at nothing

It did a lot of things ok, we didn't use all the features. Switched to a software that did more of what we needed

Pros

My members liked the members app and workout tracking

Cons

speed, reliability and lack of customer support

Triib was horrible

Reasons for Switching to Wodify

Mindbody didn't do much for CrossFit gyms when we made the switch to Wodify

Peter from Frontier School Corporation

CrossFit / teaching

I used WODify for 4 years as a CF coach and am now a PE teacher and going to start implementing WODify into my students daily recordings. At CF I used several administrative functions and found the amount of tools and their ease of use to be extraordinary.

Pros

I most like the WOD calendar and flexibility around making and scoring them any way that I want.

Cons

Nothing is really bad about it, there were so issues early on with some members' addresses or CC #s but WODify has always been quick to listen to its subscribers and fix 'bugs'.

Reasons for Switching to Wodify

Zen planner was much simpler and did not have a lot of features at that time and was more time intensive.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Peter!

Hollie from Crossfit QFE

Great gym management software!!

Very happy! I am also very impressed with how quickly the wodify support team responds. They are always very helpful!!

Pros

I like how the software streamlines all my gym management needs. I like the point of sale, kiosk, and reporting features. Very user friendly as well.

Cons

The new user athlete app has alot of hiccups. I also feel like the programming feature (where gym owners can customize or input their own programming ) could use an upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing Wodify

EAse of use and also Wodify streamlined all my gym management needs.

Reasons for Switching to Wodify

Transfer of gym ownership and I wanted to switch up the user software.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely hear you on the Athlete App and have big plans for improvements to it this year. Thanks for your support and hope everything at CrossFit QFE is going well!

Lots of features, zero support

Lots of features, but an overly complicated system with no support whatsoever. Would much prefer to have less features and more responsiveness when issues arise.

Pros

It does offer a lot of features. many of which may or may not actually be useful. They are always looking to improve and add value to their services, which is generally a good thing, however putting some of that focus going to make sure their basics ran well would be advisable.

Cons

No customer support, at all. If there is an issue, you have to email the company and hope for a response back. All of our monthly payments were processed through Wodify, and the final straw with them was when those payments did not go through, and we were unable to get any response from the company beyond an automated 'we got your message and someone will get back to you' for nearly 24 hours. No apologies, no adjustments, and although they messed up getting our payments into our account on their end, you can bet they didn't hesitate to take theirs out.

Alyssa from Ohio Strength

There’s better out there

Wodify is okay, it gets the job done when the phone app is working.

Pros

Easy to see workouts, can see class schedule, keeps records of benchmark works that your members can look back at

Cons

App on phone is dysfunctional pretty often, can’t see actual names of people that are reserved to class, app is very slow

Leah from Kamloops Crossfit Apostle

Good all in one software

We have been using Wodify for 3.5 years for our gym and have had mostly positive experiences. There has been periods of time when the software was constantly glitching and unreliable though.

Pros

Only need one product to do the job of a couple different software products

Cons

It can be very expensive and has limited functionality with regards to some features

KRENCISWEL from Primary Health Care Corporation

Keeps me on track!

Id give it a 3 out of 5 rating just for the developer to have a room for improvement and update. My app was updated 8 months (or longer) ago. Overall its a great app/software for amateur health enthusiasts like me.

Pros

This app (used it on my iPhone) has helped me get on track on my workouts. My performances and history of my routine. It allows me to tap and log in into my gym and aero classes. I use it with my cross-fit accessory and they pair well together.

Cons

I just wish it has a reminder or a calendar that lets me set an alarm for my classes. And also a more pleasing update on the performance card.

Michael from Factory Athletics & Wellness

Pricey for what you get

Pros

Performance tracking was very good. Ease of app good as well

Cons

Very expensive, nickel and dime you for every service.

Daniel from CrossFit Simplicity

Customer Support, Backend Systems, Reporting, Online Sales, Total Package for our Box!

Too many to even name! Wodify took care of 10-20 other systems I would have had to put in place. Now with Wodify it's all contained in one package. I run my whole gym business through Wodify and also much of our "community" aspects as well! One of the best benefits I've gotten is just knowing my business. The reports are amazing! Knowing the ebb and flow of your business, what sells and what doesn't, etc. Love how easy it makes communication with my members as well! And how easy it is to convert leads!

Pros

Customer service is probably number one or two, right behind just the overall system itself! It's amazing just how "complete" the whole Wodify software is! It is literally everything we use at CrossFit Simplicity to run our business. Not to mention its everything we use to run and distribute our programming to members. Wodify is really the whole package. In the past I utilized the most basic features like the coachboard, whiteboard, and memberships. However, in the past 2 years I have really explored the software and it's taken our gym to the next level. We now use the online sales portal to sell memberships online and we use all the backend systems and reports to keep an eye on the health of the gym and make better business decisions. I also LOVE the customer service! I love that I can just schedule call on my time and I am not waiting on hold. It's also great that all the Wodify employees are kind, respectful, and very helpful! Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY! Its the all-in-on gym software!

Cons

I hate to be over the top, but to be honest I can't think of any "cons" to Wodify. All I can say is that I am not that great at computers so it's taken me a little time to really get the most our of it BUT...That's where the amazing support team comes in...I have called the Wodify crew as often as I need to and everyone is pleasant and helpful! No complaints here!

Yesi from Combine Fitness CrossFit

Full business operations all in one packaged deal that comes with excellent Customer Service.

Was able to get my Wordpress linked up with Wodify to get the WOD to post to my website daily. Love it!

Pros

The software is structured very well, making it easy to run a small business without being overly time-consuming. It's an all in one package deal allowing small business owners to process sales, athlete checking-in, programming, integration with Wordpress (website), tracking revenue & athlete performance, scheduling, and even laying out competitions, with ease. I enjoy how user-friendly it is and make it so convenient that everything is run in one place.

Cons

I personally least like dealing with the WordPress & coding. However, once set up it's a great feature to have. I did need help to get my WordPress linked to Wodify in order to post my daily WOD on my website. However, the WODIFY Team is amazing, and they have been so pleasant to work with, helping me every step of the way to get it all set up. Technology is constantly changing, so once in a while, I have to schedule a meeting for some help. But I am very confident the issue will be resolved once I submit a help ticket.

Shadia from Solid Performance Gym

Best customer service!

Great experience, I look forward to using the software every day because I know if I face any problems the answer is a quick email away. Customer service have never taken more than 24 hours to reply to us!

Pros

The team of developers clearly utilize feedback from clients as the software features compliment our requirements to run the gym subscriptions/memberships/rentals/point of sale on a daily basis. Wodify is easy to use and easy to train staff to use. I would say the #1 feature of this software is the top of the line customer service. The team has helped us countless times in the form of video calls, emails, recorded custom videos etc..

Cons

Wodify payments and Wodify SMS features are not available in our region. Having those features would be a game-changer. Also, some features like the Payroll and Quickbooks integration and certain mass email options are not in our package (Grow) and the difference of price between Grow and Promote is substantial so we are unable to make use of them.

Reasons for Choosing Wodify

While we did our research, Wodify was overall the more professional choice, and it was more widely used.

Jonathan from CrossFit Haze

Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars

Time savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics

Pros

I have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call. The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things. 1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.

Cons

I have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided. The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.

Functional and Easy for Coaches and Athletes

We used to track everything in old school paper and pencil notebooks, which was fun in its own right. Now, however, we have a historical record of all our performances organized in one place. I love how Wodify breaks down your percentages, provides analysis towards your performances, and does all that plus class sign-ins, member purchases, and communicating the daily work outs all in one place.

Pros

As both a CrossFit coach and athlete, I have really enjoyed using Wodify to organize, communicate, and track my athletes' as well as my own progress.

Cons

Because it is cloud based, when the internet is down, or there is routine maintenance being done on the app, it can cause an interruption in service. This disrupts our ability as coaches to log members into classes, record scores, etc.

Simple and very effective in regards to what I need for my daily workouts.

Easy access to daily workouts and needs that I might have at the gym. The class times/schedule is also very often handy!

Pros

The app/software is simple and very intuitive to use and navigate through. Daily workouts and past workouts are all available for you to access, but the best part is that it records and track subsequent workouts or lifts that you've already done which is a great motivator. A build in percentage calculator to ease your mind when you're mentally unable to do the math for maxes, and even useful tools such as their extensive exercise database. Simple, to the point, and then some extra icing on top. It also has a nutrition category in which you're able to access, but I haven't had much need or use for that. I'm sure it's great just like the other components of the software though.

Cons

I would say that a visual face-lift for the interface wouldn't hurt. As of now it's a pretty standard looking platform but could be enhanced a little so that it doesn't look like a program from the early 2000's. Other than that, nothing that really sticks out in regards to the actual use of the program.

Steve from CrossFit Muster Station

The best, combines systems for the owner and the end user.

Integration combines many systems and I can use my smartphone to run them all. It handles everything for you.

Pros

They are always evolving. Updates, new features, always something. They listen to their clients and make improvements.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is how the many on the left side does not have s scroll bar. Make it hard to navigate.

Linda from The Table

Easy to use. Holds all my xata in one place.

Tracking my fitness and my friends at the gym.

Pros

It builds community at my gymn while keeping track of important data such as daily food logs. Coach can access and give feedback.

Jessica from Corporate Fitness Works

Wodify

Overall wodify is great. Easy user friendly software that is great for any gym owner and user to use.

Cons

Been using this for 3 years and it's amazing!!

Pros

Our box using Wodify daily and it's great to be able to see the WOD everyday and to compare your scores with other people in your box.

Cons

Not much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something.

Daniel from Utzy Naturals

Used Wodify to track my Crossfit workouts few 2+ years

I was easily able to track my workouts. Easy to do a variety of different workouts, which is nice.

Pros

Cons

Slow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.

Kelli from CrossFit Encounter

Terrible

Mostly upsetting. Also frustrating and inconvenient.

Pros

I THOUGHT I liked the billing software. But they don’t get that right either.

Cons

The mobile Functionality is really bad. There is no one that can help you easily right away. They can sell to you right away and email you maybe within 24 hours and you can schedule a call weeks out.

Reasons for Switching to Wodify

I had taken over my gym from the previous owner. They were not very organized and all their info in Zen planner was doubled or out of date. So I though if ever I were to try something new now is the time. So I did. Big mistake. Big big mistake. Zen Planner is a way better gym management platform

Ryan from Religious Institutions

Wodify

Pros

- Great for tracking progress - Can input daily workouts and log weights/ times, etc.

Cons

- The app is far less functional than the online version - Calculations it does for max lifts and percentages are off sometimes depending on the rep schemes. You have to watch out for that and double check it

Joe from Converse CrossFit

Couldn't grow with WODify

Got my business through the first two years, but couldn't rely on it any longer.

Pros

Frequent down time during peak hours leading to lost sales was the primary reason we had to say good by. Glitchy functionality and not easy to understand features just didn't add any value. Watching this company grow and introduce new services and products while the primary platform was so unreliable didn't increase my confidence. It was easy to start with (cheapest available at the time), but as we grew we saw the need for something that performs better.

Cons

Frequent down time during peak hours. Always the same dismissal from their customer service.

Reasons for Choosing Wodify

Easiest and cheapest to get started.

Best in its industry

Excellent product with lots of thoughtful integration.

Pros

Our CrossFit gym has settled on this software after having tried 2-3 others. This is by far the best so far. The online forms, iOS app, and automatic payment system are super easy to use. I especially like the integration of an online whiteboard for seeing how you did compared to everyone for the day.

Cons

Its a bit clunky to switch between screens on the iOS app. But that's minor.

Melissa from AZFITCO

Fantastic experience

Pros

I have appreciated how easy the software is to use and navigate from day one. When I have needed help, the customer service has been stellar! Every member I have worked with has been friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have shown me and taught me in each session so that I gain an understanding for future. The video chat support (Highfive) and screen sharing is so productive and is a refreshing approach in customer service with a real face-to-face interaction.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. I have only been using the software for about 6 weeks and really like everything so far.

Always Almost There

For wod programming, I'd still use it, I just hope they make it easier and more streamlined.

Pros

I love their cataloge of movements and metcons. I also like my performance history. It's easy to track and compare. The daily whiteboard and athlete app are great too.

Cons

I feel like the back-end is stuck in a state of "almost there." Wod programming is weird, esp on the app. There are a lot of moving parts. It feels like it's getting better, but then you realize something that was simple before is now more complicated.

Corbin from CrossFit Purgatory

Usable but pricy and broken

I would never use Wodify again even if they were the only CSM software out there. They are unreliable and expensive for what they provide.

Pros

Easy to use and great for tracking workouts

Cons

Very pricey for the headache. On multiple occasions when trying to deal with support they were not very supportive. Numerous hours of non-accessible service, hours spent waiting on customer support to respond, overcharges/double in membership invoices with no compensations for loss of income and service, but they are right on top of taking their money from you at the first of the month.

Jennifer from Teeter

Wodify Gym Management

Overall, Wodify has provided a good value and accomplishes what's needed as a management tool.

Pros

Wodify is widely and consistently used. Great way to stay organized and track workouts/progress in one place.

Cons

The user experience could be improved upon from a functionality/design standpoint but no major complaints.

Response from Wodify Technologies

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Jennifer!

Tom from Rocky Point CrossFit

Very disappointed

Pros

A typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition. Ease of use for our clients. Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.

Cons

Overpriced. Won't listen to suggestions. Lead funnel is very limited. Customer service is days to respond.

Jamie from Waystar

Wodify For Management of a Gym

Pros

The efficiency and functionality. We can do almost anything related to the gym using wodify. Used for point of sale, tracking athlete performance, services as workflow guidelines, inventory, uploading daily workouts. Wodify is all encompassing.

Cons

No complaints with Wodify, so far there have not been any issues with gym management.

One of the best crossfit software

It works great, never had a big problem.

Pros

It's a fantastic software for crossfit gyms. I used as a client and works really great. The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.

Cons

Nothing, the only thing to me that could be improve is the client side, it looks too old.

Good tracking system buy doesn't integrate with Twitter and no longer posts to facebook.

Tracking, being connected to others, can see history and progress over time

Pros

Easy to use , let's you like others' performance, keeps track of history of workouts, graphs your progress over time.

Cons

It doesn't work posting results to my twitter page. I contacted their support team 2x but told it was a known issue and being worked on but it's been over 2 years with no change

Fantastic crossfit software

Pros

The user interface and user experience is fantastic. The application is super clean (admin side). The mobile application is also great.

Cons

The athlete side could be improved, is old but works great. A improved mobile application to the athlete is also a point that could be improved.

Wodify for CrossFit Gym

Pros

Perfect for WODs, appts, and retail sales

Cons

When it comes to generating ANY report, it lacks a lot of common sense and features.

Jenna from El Jefe Crossfit

I use Wodify as a coach at a crossfit gym.

Pros

The management of athletes, PRs, and the class schedule is very easy to use both on the business side and the consumer side.

Cons

Frequent outages made it unreliable. Also, it seemed that it was often "down" during busy periods at the gym-- 5 & 6 pm

Daniel from Active Digital Marketing

It was easy, fast, and informative. (Training) The software is awesome!

Pros

The software is incredibly built out. Every gym needs to have wodify as there CRM. It's easy to use for our staff and also for our members to enter in results.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Good for gym administration, not so much for athlete tracking

Pros

Extensive features for gym management from class schedules, athlete membership management, staff payroll or communication management with athletes

Cons

The athlete performance tracking interface is very outdated. The Whiteboard and WOD sections should really be improved. The athlete app for performance logging is limited and lacks an offline version.

Ashley from NC Fit

Good product but reports take forever to generate.

Pros

The overall product is good. The interface looks really good and on the front end it's easy to check members into the system (which is especially important for coaches on a daily basis).

Cons

Most of the time, I used the product for reporting purposes. The reports are easy to generate but they take forever to actually download and pull up...significantly longer than other similar systems.

Wodify

Since it’s the most common app it has the appeal of being used by everyone.

Pros

This is one of the first applications to be used in the Crossfit community so that’s why it has an edge on the competition.

Cons

I found it a little basic of an interface for the price of what you get. It’s basically just a go daddy web account.

Aaron from Calibrate Sports

Great Gym Software!

Pros

Has many categories within the software that in turn makes the gym become more successful!

Cons

Is a bit difficult to figure out how to find the free trial option.

Courtney from CrossFit Nameless

Not enough for how much you pay

Pros

I liked the layout and app were nice and eye catching

Cons

Everything we needed was an additional add on. We would end up paying an astronomical amount for little things that would have been helpful to our business.

March 2016

Jason from Cengage Learning

March 2016

Monica from ArizonaEast

Fantastic

Pros

I like this software because it allows me to ditch my notebooks and papers while at the gym and train more effectively. I even enjoy working with their customer service team. They are wonderful

Molly Rae from DaDa

Wodify

Pros

The web version is fine and all the features work well.

Cons

The mobile version is not so good. It is often very slow to move pages and often stops working. The layout is not attractive or intuitive.