What are Asset Infinity users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Asset Infinity software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software has a lot of features that saved me a lot of money on maintenance. The best part for me is the utility management feature, I don't have to rush around for it anywhere else."
  • icon"The software has very great features, but the most I liked is their notifications through e-mails for maintenance."
  • icon"Since I deal with a large number of vehicles and equipment, having the options of due date tracking and schedule activities options is priceless."
  • icon"Users have experienced few problems with the mobile application as it gets slow sometimes, likewise, scanning of QR codes but once the matter escalated, it got rectified."
  • icon"So far we have not experienced anything serious, everything is working fine. It's just sometimes few problems are experienced with the slow working of the mobile application."

Browse all Asset Infinity Reviews

• Have you used Asset Infinity and would like to share your experience with others?

Robert

Total transparency of our company Assets and Issues being raised

The Management and employees in Asset Infinity have a excellent attitude and are always willing to help me achieve my company goals. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their domain

Pros

Can raise issues by using the Asset serial number and can have real-time status updates about the fixing of the issue. I like the user friendly screens

Cons

The various reports could be improved, for example KPI or SLA Reports. Currently I export the data into excel and produce reports to meet my requirements

Reasons for choosing Asset Infinity

The product is so flexible and could very easily be configured for my business. Pricing was also tailored to meet our budget.

Arnab

Surprisingly easy to implement and use

Mu organisation is very impressed with Asset Infinity. This software has made a once painful annual audit of assets less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and very responsive to your business needs. And, customer care is great as well and they have regular check ins to see if the software is running smoothly and if any assistance is required.

Pros

1. It has a great UI which gives all vital information at a single glance 2. Implementing it was a breeze with easy to follow instructions 3. Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want

Cons

Nothing that is on top of my head at this moment. It is a very responsive team and works on feedback and improvement continuously.

Prasanna

Feedback

Pros

software is Ok, Overall software is good

Cons

Software is not working very Often, we are able to raise the token but token raised, But after giving save your token raised successfully & mail is not getting generated

Hashan Chandrasekara

Helps to Streamline Asset Maintenance

A very versatile software as it helps me and my team to streamline maintenance activities of the company's most expensive assets on time consequently helps to reduce unnecessary expenses on legal matters related to assets. Customer service is purely dedicated, hence easy to work, whenever a problem emerges. Thank you, AI for this great software and support all the time.

Pros

1. One of the ultimate features of this software is, it helps me to schedule fleet maintenance tasks for the company's vehicles on time. Since I deal with a large number of vehicles and equipment, having the options of due date tracking and schedule activities options is priceless. 2. Another tremendous feature of this classy software is, sending notifications trough Emails especially for maintenance, hence I can easily focus on my work rather than remembering the special date-related tasks for each vehicle and equipment. 3. Furthermore, report generation for incidents and breakdowns is helping my team to keep a close eye on leased assets to determine to renew the asset agreements or not.

Cons

So far we have not experienced any serious issues. Users have experienced few problems with the mobile application as it gets slow sometimes, likewise, scanning of QR codes but once the matter escalated, it got rectified. Thumbs up for the support team for putting a great effort to resolve all our problems promptly.

K

Easy Asset & Tracking Management with Asset Infinity

My overall experience with Asset Infinity is great. They have a very versatile software which makes my team easy to maintain all the expensive assets of my company.

Pros

1. The software is easy to use and simple which makes it more beneficial. 2. The software has a lot of features that saved me a lot of money on maintenance. 3. The best part for me is the utility management feature, I don't have to rush around for it anywhere else.

Vjaindra

Asset Infinity Review

Overall: The software is so versatile to streamline. The Maintenance of all the assets and unnecessary expenses related to assets have been managed well through asset Infinity.

Pros

Pros: 1. The software has very great features, but the most I liked is their notifications through e-mails for maintenance. This has helped me a lot focusing on my work rather than remembering and checking the dates of maintenance again and again. 2. It has solved my problem of tracking and maintaining my company's most expensive assets with such ease. 3. They also generate a report for incidents and breakdowns which has helped me and my team a lot with the renewal of the assets.

Cons

Cons: I have not experienced any kind of difficulty to date and will thank the support team for their effort to resolve the issues asap.

Charu

Perfect for us

Very happy

Pros

As an organization, we wanted to track and manage our assets. Asset Infinity fits all our requirements and was perfectly customized according to our needs.

Cons

Nothing- everything about the product is good

Vjaindra

Applications is very flexible to use and great team and support

Great

Pros

Easiness, Good support, flexibility, readiness for enhancement

Cons

Pipe line module and features needs to added asap

Godfrey

Industry: Tobacco

Asset Infinity Review

Excellent visuals and end user interface so sleek

Pros

Everyone dream Enterprise Asset Management software with automatic preventive maintenance email notifications Smart and most efficient way to track inventory as well as accessing stock levels to support maintenance planning and cost management

Cons

Longer time to search and frequent errors

Reasons for choosing Asset Infinity

Overall limitless application opportunities within our factory and warehouses

Ankit

Best product in the market

Pros

The technical support that comes in as part of the puchase

Cons

Nothing at all as of now. I liked the product completely.

NAGENDRA KUMAR

Industry: Chemicals

Asset Infinity EVALUATION

Pros

Searching Capability is Good. We can search my multiple field value in single field. Asset History is maintained . Dragging Facility while Multiple Asset creation for duplicate data is also very good.

Cons

Record Searching Time is high. Error will be more specific reason.

Vrunda

User friendly products

User friendly UI Easy customizable workflows

Pros

Workflows and UI interface Easy integration Customize workflow

Cons

Customized workflows - create through Front-end, this can be a great feature

Vaishali

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great experience while using Asset Infinity

Instantly improved our ability to manage our assets and prioritize our support of both our internal IT users, as well as our external clients

Pros

1. I have relieved from the chaos of asset tracking issues to a great extent. Asset Infinity has solved my asset tracking issues with their software and the latest technologies. 2. We receive all the information about our company's assets through notifications, reminders, and alerts. Also, we receive good customer service. 3. Asset Tracking Software has helped in running business smartly and efficiently.

Cons

None as of now. Everything is running smoothly.

Romy

July 2016

Asset infinity

It is an unique cloud based solution. Very rich functionalities and features fits to all industries.

Pros

Can be used on all devices from anywhere. Single page application.

Response from PcsInfinity

Thanks for your review!

Replied July 2016

Rajesh

Time used: Free Trial

September 2016

Excellent SAAS Product

Have seen full blown demonstration. Excellent product full of features CIO or CFO can think about tracking, integration with Finance system or latest technologies

Response from PcsInfinity

Thanks a lot for your review :)

Replied September 2016

Vaibhav

Asset Infinity - Excellent Product

Pros

Excellent product to manage asset life cycle on a real time Feature rich product with multiple use cases

Cons

No cons as such implementation was seamless

deepak

Good for control over asset

Pros

Easy way to PV of asset without being running from desk to desk.

Cons

must have some drop downs for uniformity

Asset Infinity