What are Asset Panda users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Asset Panda software through verified user reviews

1,233 Reviews

• icon"Customizable for my environment, implementation support was very responsive and helpful. Integration with AD and Zendesk is great."
  • icon"Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app. Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management."
  • icon"The program is very customizable once you learn how to utilize the system to its fullest capacity, and the support site is a very useful tool with clear step by step instructions when help is needed."
  • icon"The only negative is that the administrative options are not the easiest to navigate until you have experience using the system."
  • icon"The lack of offline usability. We have some areas that do not have cell/wi-fi signal and it would be beneficial to add an offline component that can sync later when a connection is made."
  • icon"There is nothing that we have found negative about the software."

Browse all Asset Panda Reviews

• Have you used Asset Panda and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,233 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,233 reviews

Ethan

Useful Tool

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied September 2018

Abigail

Industry: Individual & Family Services

December 2021

Game Changer for Small Businesses!!!

AssetPanda has done everything I hoped it would when we purchased it, and even more! Also, the customer service and support is also incredible! Every AssetPanda employee I have spoken with thus far has been courteous and quick to respond to my need. They make a great team and I have truly enjoyed working with them.

Pros

The investment we have made into AssetPanda's software pays for itself in many ways. (1) Staff are able to achieve/oversee more because tasks are more efficient with AssetPanda. What took the staff 20 minutes to do per request, now takes five. Audits that would have taken hours because the data was never originally captures in the first place, takes 15 minutes. This opens up time on their schedules for other projects. This is possible through action and assets records that are extremely customizable and the ability to set up automatic notifications to staff members (not just administrators). (2) Activity and asset tracking with user stamps, time stamps, and barcode tracking minimized loss of capital. AssetPanda enables us to close the cracks from our previous system where assets were occasionally lost.

Cons

Actions can have an "open" action and a "return" action, which links two actions together. It would be helpful to have an action chain of 3-4 actions. There are work arounds though. The only other drawback we have found is that AssetPanda is not HIPAA compliant.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

AssetPanda allowed more actions to be applied to the assets and unlimited users allows notifications to go any staff member. AssetPanda didn't just replace our previous asset tracking system, it also replaced our process for sending and signing asset-related documents (loan agreements, data usage agreements, invoices, etc).

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Abigail, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love your comments ad will forward them the team. We are currently building a new version of the platform that will allow you to have the flexibility you desire with Actions. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Tim

Ok, but could be way better compared to other products.

Pros

I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

Cons

The interface is not very well laid out and intuitive. A good example of a well-laid out\intuitive interface would be Asset Tiger.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

I didn't. The previous IT manager did.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chad, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We hope as you use the platform you will be more excited about the configurability and ease of use. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Zach

Cheap, Easy to Setup, Easy to Maintain

Overall Asset Panda has solved many headaches and saved hours of time within our organization and we love it for that. The few times we've needed support or help with a setting the Asset Panda support team has been quick to respond and given us a solution each time. The support is one of the best things about Asset Panda

Pros

When we rolled out Asset Panda within our organization we had help the whole way from the support team. We have used it for more than 2 years now not only for asset tracking, but for inventory management, and reservations. It has solved many headaches within our organization and saved countless hours, and even more money by helping us easily track location and status of equipment.

Cons

While Asset Panda does have many features, some of the features such as the reservation side of things is not fully optimized. The main feature set of Asset Panda is great (Asset tracking, and inventory management in our use case) but some of the "add-on" features are not as comprehensive and leave you wishing there was more functionality.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Cheaper cost and more feature set. The look of the user interface was also leaps ahead of the competition.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Zach, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that the platform is saving you time and solving headaches. If you have thoughts on how we can improve the platform we would love to hear what you think. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Cono

Engineering Gauge Database

Pros

Having a phone app, and being able to scan a QR code to bring up equipment information on the spot is very helpful.

Cons

I need to be able to bulk download current calibration certificates. Certificate file names should not have spaces replaced with an underscore.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

I tried out many other products, but the ability to configure Asset Panda to meet our needs made it an easy choice over the others.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

We needed a gauge database that was web based and accessible internationally. Our previous gauge database was limited to a single computer.

Maribel

Industry: Cosmetics

Panda - Array Marketing

Its a good system, simple to understand for the majority of users. The only thing that frustrates them is that they cannot select various items from different brands in the same request. They either need to write down all the barcodes and then type them in the group scan and request. This is a long process. T

Pros

The user interface is simple to a navigate. I like the fact of having an image for every product.

Cons

The inability to select many products at the same time from different brands. It would be good to have like a "shopping cart" and keep adding products from different brands or the same list (when its very long) so when we finish the search we can review the list of selected products and then check out.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Maribel, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our Product Team. They will be reaching out to learn more. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Christopher

Industry: Fishery

Georgia Aquarium's Asset Panda Review

Overall I'm extremely pleased with asset panda we use the product daily and it has greatly helped with our day to day operation.

Pros

what I like most about the software is the ticketing side. It allows us to create a database that allows my technicians to go in and see what other guys have done to resolve similar problems.

Cons

I think the thing I like least about asset panda would be the creation of reports. I would like to see charts that show percentage of what my guys are creating tickets for. That would be extremely helpful.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Christopher, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are big fans of the Georgia Aquarium. My brother lives in Atlanta. He co-founded a company called Mailchimp. We try to visit often. We are sending your comments about the reporting to our Product Team. They may reach out to get more details. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Victor

December 2021

Effective asset management for a fraction of the cost

Pros

Simplified asset management Easy to deploy Customizable, but pretty good out of the box

Cons

Performance sometimes is a little slow when clicking around to different parts of the tool.

Asset Panda was more affordable

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Victor, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

December 2021

A solid choice for managing inventory with multiple users

Pros

We use Asset Panda to manage practice room usage and inventory including having 100+ users be able to check things out.

Cons

The software desperately needs proper calendar integration, particularly with Google calendar. Also it would help greatly if the privacy settings worked properly for people to see free/busy but not who the user involved is unless the have admin access.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. The platform does integrate with 3rd party calendars such as Google Calendar. You can find detailed information on how to accomplish that via our knowledge base or as always our World Class Support team is always ready to assist 24/7. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Alan

Asset panda Review

Good

Pros

Barcoding makes labelling inventory a breeze

Cons

creating bar codes, SSO integration is not intuitive.

Cody

2021 Review

So far I love it, it was allot of work to get it to where it is now but now that its set up its made my life and other IT coworkers job so easy.

Pros

Once setup it is very easy to use and way less paper work envloved.

Cons

In our particular case we have users set to only have the Assets tab, that means they don't even have the settings page as users use SSO and it is not needed. The biggest issue is that it brings users to a total asset count page that is irrelevant and confuses the user when logging in and trying to sign for assets. All they need to do is click the "Asset" tab at the top but with it being the only tab they don't think its a button. I just wish there was a global home page settings for user templates instead of having to go in and set users manually. Users come and go often so its no ideal for us to make that change to each new user. So in summary I would love to see a global home page option for users templates.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

More features and we didn't need to buy any scanning hardware.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

System was outdated and we tested the new cloud Redbeam and it was lacking tons of features that Asset Panda had.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cody, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments about global home page to our product team. They will reach out to better understand the comment and the desired functionality. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Andre

Echo360

Overall, we are happy with the product, despite the few quirks. It was nice to see that enabling SAML for SSO did not require an additional cost.

Pros

We use AP to track physical assets, software licenses, SaaS accounts, employees, and work orders. I like the ease of adding new assets and being able to correlate them with other items in the system. We use the reporting capabilities a lot. Without that it would be very cumbersome to get a quick monthly view of expired warranties or available hardware of a specific kind.

Cons

There are only a few things that I don't like too much. In general, I think the page loading speeds could need some improvement. The sorting feature has always been a bit clunky, in my opinion. It should not have to take several clicks to sort a column. I am also not a fan of the recent GUI updates. The field order changes as soon as I click one of the fields in an item view which also makes it editable. Sometimes I just want to copy a value out of a field, and having to click in many places to do just that is frustrating. Also, I wish the 'Save and Close' button would have been kept on the item view so that I can go back to the sorted list from where I came. Now, I can only click 'Save' which keeps the item view, and I have to go back to the group and re-do my search, manually effectively tripling the number of clicks to achieve the same thing.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Price/performance and the friendly staff.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving E-Learning organizations. We appreciate your comments on the new GUI and are addressing a lot of your comments in our January release. We shared your comments with our pRoduct Squad and they may be reaching out to get more details. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. As you know, we are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, Improving Integrations and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied December 2020

Kaitlyn

S&R Asset Panda Review

Pros

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Cons

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

ToolHound software was unable to meet our needs and not user friendly. Very old software that wasn't very adaptable and couldn't run reports or have our site staff scanning tools without purchasing multiple scanners.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied November 2020

Jayna

Industry: Environmental Services

Asset Panda Rocks!

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Asset Panda was the best value for the money and we loved that it was all cloud based and extremely user friendly. The customization is phenomenal and the reporting function is better than any of the other products we looked at.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied September 2020

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Ease of use, customer service, and cost.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after. If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Replied April 2020

Douglas

Industry: Mental Health Care

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

Pros

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Cons

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

The alternative product offered discount to Non-Profits so it was a more cost effective solution, however, everything being equal I preferred Asset Panda based on features. Asset Panda worked with us on price and removed that as a barrier. I also was impressed with some of the large companies using the product, which I suspect had more complex scenarios than ours.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied February 2020

Tom

Great product!

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great. The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

That there was enough structure there to give the software some framework, but flexible enough to build it to suit our business. And that we can build it pretty much ourselves - not reliant on the company to make changes and set up uses. I have no experience in this area, but once I got started it was easy to create all sorts of solutions for our company.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied December 2019

Patrick

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

The ability to schedule and alert preventative maintenance, attaching docs (images, manuals, etc...), an easy workflow for repair, checkout, etc... as well as managing consumables/inventory in the same system as our assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Keith

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

We liked the options of asset panda and the fact it was all cloud based.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

The mobile app didn't work well enough to keep up with the inventory while out and about.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Josh

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

The way it looked, the way it felt when using the software, the customisation available, and the amount of functionality Asset Panda has in comparison.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

We needed something better to manage the assets we use within our organisation and it needed to be used across multiple areas with auditing. MS Access was OK however so much harder to customise compared to Asset Panda

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Emily

Industry: Research

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

While the other systems work well for other organizations, they weren't customizable or flexible enough to meet our needs. Also, the price point allowed us, as a smaller company, to jump forward in how we account for our assets.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

Tracking and accountability were a nightmare in our old spreadsheet. The yearly audit became my responsibility and I knew we could not carry on as we had been, especially with greater requirements from our contract sponsors. Asset Panda provided ease of use as well as greater accountability.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kerri

Industry: Libraries

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

We decided Asset Panda was the best fit for many reasons. The mobile app was very important. We wanted to move to the cloud. The ability to import my data easily though a CSV file was a major bonus. US based customer service was extremely important to me as well. While Asset Panda was not the lowest price, it did seem to be the best value.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

TrackIt had been the example of exemplary customer service and a wonderful product. The company had been purchased by BMC and it all went downhill. The biggest issue was after updating the software to solve a problem, my database became unstable and was losing integrity. I lost an incredible amount of data. Customer service became horrible. It was outsourced and I found the technicians to be accusatory and sexist. After I caught the customer service manager in a blatant lie, I knew it was time to move on.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied July 2019

lloyd

Save some time and money and get this software

I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Pros

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Cons

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Cost was biggest reason but also ease of use and trainability.

Reasons for switching to Asset Panda

Manual process without easy way to create logs

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied June 2019

Michelle

New to Asset Panda

The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

Reasons for choosing Asset Panda

Asset Panda seemed to fit our needs better than the other 2 products. We are able to tailor this one to what we need and we found that it's easier to use.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Replied June 2019