All Booqable Reviews

Reviewed December 2023

Booqable Review: Easy to use interface

Kendra

Reviewed March 2024

The best decision you will make for your business!

PROS

Coming from the vacation rental world, I had a lot of "must haves" in the software. I knew I needed a software company that included a website/webpage, a place to book clients and a backend that would work seamlessly between my business partner and I, so we could stay on the same page. With the ability to communicate in real time with quotes and booking contracts, Booqable exceeded my expectations.

CONS

The mobile site and pc view have slight off center discrepancies.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Time between purchase and execution of a live site. Also, the price is a no brainer.

Cheyenne

Reviewed March 2024

Overall i am pleased. I have found it easier to use than other platforms i tried.

PROS

I like that it is very user friendly and that the customer service is quick and helpful. Your questions are answered promtply and accurately.

CONS

No delivery fee option. Sometimes the website builder is fussy and i cant figure out how ti move sectuons around instead of just adding them to the bottom of the page

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Too expensive and very tedious to use. Also alot of delay on updates when editing site.

melissa

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Wix website - does not work with Booqable and they wont refund after 1 month

the worst experience. I'm a new business trying to get started and you are taking almost 400 from me and i've only used the software for a month at the most. I could not get it to work right with my wix website.

PROS

Nothing. I cant get anyone on the phone and you seem to think you can take advantage of people that choose not to use your service if it wont work for them.

CONS

the fact that it does not work! and i wasted time trying to get it to work by hiring people and pay for training.

Xander

AV Rental Solution

PROS

The all in one concept ! I use it for my inventory. I use it to gather information about my products. I set up an entire website with Booqable’s tools. Customer service is lightning fast, price is unbelievable. I would recommend it.

CONS

Difficulties to upload videos online or fully customize my website. It seems hard to add down payments and deposits at the same times on my e-shop. And when searching through your inventory it would be great to see the prices and quantities and some statistics at the same time, on the first page without having to click on each product.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Customer service, price range ! For a one man buisiness it was a no brainer.

Matt

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Start Up Rental Business

Compared to other software I have used in prior rental business this would be the highest recommended.

PROS

The ease of adding inventory and total control of website building.

CONS

No direct contact number to talk to a person when problems or questions arise

Reason for choosing Booqable

website builder and modern look with documents

Katie

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Small company - 1 user

PROS

The system is easy to use and there are no annoying bugs or workarounds in the system.

CONS

I would like more flexibility when it comes to creating bundles from items that are already in bundle.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Overall Price, online payments integration, ease of use

Heather

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Seward Saunas Review

I very much appreciate it and am so happy it integrated so well with Square!:)

PROS

It is very easy to navigate scheduling as a customer through our website. As the admin using the back end of the software, I find it to be pretty user friendly. It does take time to get the hang of all of the features, but I think I am well on my way to being able to maximize all of them. I REALLY appreciate being able to get customer support quickly.

CONS

One thing I notice on the customer end, if you select a date range and an item is unavailable, if you close the page and then open it again, at least on my desktop, it seems to save that date range and then pop up as “Unavailable”. It doesn’t reset so the customer initially sees “Available”. I also wish I could set different pick up times for different items. We have 3 saunas and as far as I know, I can only pick 1 time for all 3 units. I may need to ask support about this. I wish it was a little more clear with the safety deposits being returned. I want to be CERTAIN my guest receives that deposit back once I submit the approval. I find myself having to search for confirmation that that has happened. Our town has different tax amounts based on where you are providing service. It would be super handy if the system could recognize an address as either In City Limits or Out of City limits so I could charge the according tax amounts. Right now, I either over charge people or under charge people.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Booquable integrated into Square, it was customizable so I could set it to rent saunas, it provided a booking platform for an overnight rental that was NOT a hotel platform, I appreciated all of the video tutorials, the price was reasonable and it seemed very straightforward.

Corey

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Fantastic Foundation Booking Software

PROS

Booqable proved to be an excellent choice as our first booking software for our new e-bike rental business for several key reasons. Firstly, its user-friendly interface made it easy for both our team and customers to navigate, streamlining the booking process and enhancing overall efficiency. Secondly, Booqable offered robust features tailored specifically to rental businesses, allowing us to manage inventory, track reservations, and handle payments seamlessly. Additionally, its integration capabilities with our website and other platforms ensured a cohesive booking experience for our customers. Lastly, Booqable's responsive customer support team provided invaluable assistance whenever needed, ensuring smooth operations and a positive customer experience. Overall, Booqable's combination of usability, functionality, and support made it an ideal choice for launching our e-bike rental business.

CONS

At this stage I am looking forward to some more comprehensive inventory management features such as blacking out stock for certain dates, irrespective if there is a booking or not.

Kaitlin

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Booqable has been a game changer for our business!

PROS

I love the customizability of Booqable, from creating reservations to the website integration. We can keep all of our rentals organized so we know what is rented and when, and keep track of our customer information so everything is all in one place. Not to mention Booqable is at an unbeatable price with so much to offer.

CONS

I would like it if Booqable allowed for connecting to a card machine so customers could swipe their card rather than input card numbers.

Jochem

Reviewed May 2024

Great tool to track inventory and auto book!

PROS

I use Booqable to track inventory and book new clients. Now implemented on our website visitors can automatically book our equipment with a live availabilty calendar.

CONS

Takes some work to set it up the way I wanted. It's main 'issue' was that you can customize it in anyway you want it. This gives a lot of options, but also a lot to dig through. Luckily the support team is always there to help - even with screen recordings!

Catherine

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Like it and recommand it.

It is the best rental software for us for the moment. Still missing some elements that we would need, but overall it covers more than the others.

PROS

It is easy, clear. The Dashboard and the list of orders!!! (both the best over the market - see in one glance what is to come, what is paid or not, etc.)The new functions to customize the website are really nice, even if they are limited for the moment.

CONS

It is not compatible with Lightspeed... which is a big concern for us. As we did not find any software as good as Booqable, we stayed and work with two systems, but that is not really the best!!! (Please, develop a way to integrate Lightspeed!!!!! :) )The App is not really functionnal on ipad, better to use the website.The online site is missing some functions accessible from us. Some translations are not possible to do (search products/How it works/etc.), so our site is both French and English, with a French clientele... not the best. The redirections are not accessible either - that would be important to!

Reason for choosing Booqable

We keep it as it is the only that can fulfill our needs and it is easy to work with! We would like it in french and like to link it with lightspeed - we pray for it!!!!

Darrell

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Perfect for a van rental agency! Just what we were looking for!

We love Booqable! It has been extremely helpful! Way better than Google Calendar for the size of our fleet. If we could just get those things mentioned above implemented, we would love it that much more!

PROS

The calendar, inventory management/control, and scheduling is HUGE for us and extremely important to this business to manage our fleet. We were using Google Calendar before. That may be fine with 3 or 4 vans but not we have 14 and that was not a good fit anymore. I'm the new GM here. I found Booqable on my 2nd day on the job and we haven't looked back!

CONS

We love Booqable but we have noticed a few things that could really make a huge impact if they were implemented. Color coding - we would like to be able to change the colors on the calendar to mean different things for us.The stock number (1) within the colored strip on the calendar isn't helpful for us. If we could enter our own info such as the clients name and van choice that would be helpful.We have steps within our process that we would like to reflect on the calendar by a different colored box. For example: If we could start as a "draft" (with a specific color) which means someone has interest and has put a 48hr hold on a van. Then, a different color when a client signs a contract, and different color when a client has paid the invoice. When both are complete, at that point, go ahead and mark them as "Reserved". Also, a "draft" would need to remove a van from inventory. The problem that we're seeing is that a draft does not remove a van from inventory so it looks like we have a van available when odds are, it'll be booked. Right now, we are just using the calendar to view availability for each van rather than the "check availability" feature because those drafts do not remove inventory and they have not signed the contract or paid the invoice yet.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

Because our fleet outgrew the capability to keep up with scheduling vans with the Google Calendar.

Jordan

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

It Keeps Getting Better

PROS

Everything. Booqable has helped me grow so much over the past couple of years. I remember when I first found Booqable right before I was about to purchase with another rental software company, I was a little skeptical because the company was in the UK somewhere but everyone I talked to was so nice and respectful, they told me to do the free trail and since then I haven’t looked back. Since then I have started two different companies with Booqable and seeking more.

CONS

I don’t have any cons, I have nothing but respect for Booqable and no matter how big my businesses grow I will continue my services with Booqable.

Reasons for switching to Booqable

I was about to go with point of rental but when I found Booqable is was perfect for me. The price was great and it was more of my speed. I’ve used Point Of Rental in the past and its a great software but it seemed a bit outdated and to expensive.

Scott

Reviewed March 2021

The Best Bike Rental Management & Booking Software

If you're a rental business, go with Booqable. You won't regret it. We get tremendous feedback from our customers on the ease of using our site and the online booking capabilities. The backend makes managing rentals a breeze! You can see my implementation at https://www.napleselectricbikes.com.

PROS

Booqable is absolutely amazing! The online booking integration is hands down the most seamless and intuitive for the consumer/user. I love that we were able to create an online checkout process that felt inline with other e-commerce platforms but in a rental environment. This functionality reduces the friction to booking online and increases the experience before the customer even touches your products. The backend calendar and inventory management is a delight to work with and the payment integration with Stripe is seamless. Honestly, this software is extremely well thought out and is perfect for rental businesses.

CONS

There aren't any cons to this platform. They are constantly adding new features and offer superb customer service.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Booqable allowed me to integrate a seamless online booking experience that I was fully able to customize to meet our brand and fulfillment expectations.

Jan

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

With Booqable a big leap forward for our E-bike rental business

The word that sticks for me is “easy”. Rental of E-bike can be really hectic, especially during high season. It’s good to know that Booqable helps you through the busy times. Both on desktop and mobile devices.

PROS

Easy to implement in your daily workflow. Easy to integrate with our website. And easy to use. Clients like it as well. So, everybody happy..

CONS

Before implementing you have to make a plan on how you want to use this software. This is not something I don’t like about Booqable, it’s just something you have to realize before starting with any rental software

Reason for choosing Booqable

The overall feeling was that Booqable was the easiest to implement in our workflow. Also the integration in our website was a quick fix. And last but not least the team behind the scenes is very helpfull.

Amy

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Saved my sanity during my first year in business

This has drastically simplified my life as my inventory grew in my first year of business. I would not have been able to stay organized without this software!

PROS

The inventory management is the most critical component in my mind. While managing multiple rental products, I would have been unable to track each order easily, and manage knowing availability for each item based on what each client was interested in, given that this is a side business and was sometimes managing up to 10 clients per week during the summer. The orders are easy to create, the views and the sorting making it easy to find upcoming jobs to stay prepared for what’s to come, and I could confidently tell new clients what was available on their desired date!

CONS

There are a few bugs in the software that resolve themselves when the page is refreshed. Not inhibiting my ability to accomplish desired tasks

Reason for choosing Booqable

The entry level price was super attractive to me for my first year. It made it easy to dip my toe in the water and I am strongly considering upgrading for Year 2.

Maura

Reviewed June 2023

Our Experience with Booqable

We are able to have customers reserve, book and pay on there own. Authorizing cards for security deposits and a calendar showing availability is great! Our experience has been been awesome. We can have an affordable rental website that our customers and us enjoy!

PROS

We have really enjoyed using booqable because of the simplicity of the website for the business owner. It is super easy for users to check availability and reserve our products.

CONS

Because the website feature is so new there are still small changes or kinks to work out.

Reason for choosing Booqable

Booqable was already set up and catered to business owners who were renting a product or service for a set amount of time. It's programed to book and reserve and very user friendly!

Pierrot