• Pros

• "BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Easy to use and very helpful. Made our lives much simpler."

• "As the name states, it really is easy. The website is very straightforward and the app is extremely helpful in the field."

• "I like that fact you can make codes and have them scanned. I love how easy the interface is and how you can bundle items into groups. "

• Cons

• "A little slow to find your inventory at first but when you get used to using it really is easy."

• "The phone app feels a little clunky, but its completely usable."

• "On the mobile app sometimes i have issues when "checking out" Material. but not a biggie. "

Browse EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Marvin from JohnsonRauhoff

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Braden from Health Catalyst

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

Aldo from AMCO

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pros

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Cons

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

cost and benefits

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Andrew from UC Berkeley

EZ Office is terrible

It's so, so, so bad. You can't see what's checked out until you actually click on it, meaning that when I search for an item, I see a list of thirty of the same item. Probably 25 of them are checked out at any given time. The only way to figure out which one is checked out is to click on each of them individually. Meaning I have to click on a couple dozen items before I can find the one that's checked out. It causes an unnecessary waste of time on a huge scale since every one of us using the system has to do this. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues with EZOffice... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of man-hours lost because we're forced to use this stupid system, and I suspect corruption in the purchasing process because someone getting kickbacks is the only logical explanation for the decision to buy this worthless product.

Pros

I didn't personally pay for it. But then again my tuition went towards it, so I guess that's not much of a pro.

Cons

Everything. It's terrible.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2017

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. It is possible to view checked out or available items by applying relevant filters from top right hand side of the page. You can also customize the view to display status of your assets on the listings page. Please schedule a call with one our product specialist and they will ensure that all your issues are resolved. Thanks!

Matthew from IDIS Corp

Industry: Military

Made the switch a breeze

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Pros

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Cons

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

Joe from Chesapeake Payment Systems

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Pros

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Cons

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Troy from Hope and Legacy Charter Schools

Excellent Inventory Management System

Pros

EZOfficeInventory is simple to use, yet powerful enough to handle all of our needs. The website is well laid out and intuitive. When necessary, instructional materials are helpful as well. EZOfficeInventory is also very reliable. We have never experienced any outages.

Cons

We have no major complaints. Any issues we have had were addressed well by Customer Support and/or through the instructional materials.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hello Troy, It was a pleasure reading this review from you, and we appreciate the compliments and feedback. We are glad you found our customer support department helpful, and they were able to rectify your problems with ease. We hope you continue having a great experience using our software. If you have any additional concerns, feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to address them.

Stephanie from HealthMint Medical Centre

Functionality in daily usage

Very easy to use and to teach how to use, our nursing team accesses this every day and keeps it up to date.

Pros

Tracking of what we have on hand and never worrying about running out of stock as we are always aware of when to order.

Cons

I was receiving a lot of emails for all of our stock levels, entry and removal. I updated not to receive this but it was a lot at the time

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2020

Hi Stephanie, We appreciate you taking out time to review us and want to thank you for your feedback. In regards to your email query, the emails are generated to assist you in your asset tracking journey and to keep you up to date with your happenings. However, you have the option to unsubscribe from the emails if you feel you don't need them. If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

William from LFUCG Streets& Roads

Makes life easier.

We had problems in the past keeping track of checked out assets by thumbing through large amounts of paper. EZOfficeInventory has made looking-up our inventory take only seconds.

Pros

EZOfficeInventory has been tremendously helpful in getting our stockroom modernized. It is much more efficient than our old paper-based system and makes keeping track of all of our assets a breeze.

Cons

We had some initial issues with the iPad app but all of our problems were quickly addressed and fixed.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hi William, We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in using EZOfficeInventory. We appreciate your valuable feedback and are glad to witness you no longer have to go through long stacks of paper to track your inventory. We are pleased our customer support department was able to address your queries timely, If you still face any other concerns in the future, feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to discuss them.

Han-Yung (Will) from NZ Technologies Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

Great for inventory tracking and maintenance!

I am happy talking to customer service. The service speed is reasonably fast.

Pros

What I like the most is the amount of features in offered in their advance package. The feature offered per tier is reasonably separated. Lots of workaround for individual features to make suitable for your own purpose. The check in and out feature is very easy to use and the phone app works pretty well for trips.

Cons

Some feature in the phone app may have a bit of slow down. I hope in the future, we will have the option of customizing and creating different kind of user. As of now, there is only three kind of users with fixed authorities in advanced package and in premium package, the adjustment is still a bit limited.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Pricing is much more reasonable. Good offer and willing to listen to small company's need.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied October 2019

Hi Han Yung, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Also want to let you know that custom roles feature for EZOfficeInventory is coming out very soon!

james from LMG

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve from Arch Language Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery. * We can locate assets that have been Checked-out. * Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pros

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Cons

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was recommend to the owner of the company by the management mentor program he is involved with and, therefore, he thought it was wonderful before even looking at it.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2019

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew from Parkview Baptist School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

100 times better than we expected

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Thomas from Wilmette Public School District 39

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pros

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Cons

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Matthew from Flagship Facility Services Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Inventory System

This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pros

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Cons

I've expressed this in my review.

Kerrie from Viatek

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Pros

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Cons

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Steve from Vancouver Bike Share Inc.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie from Viatek Consumer Products Group

Couldn't ask for better!

Inventory management

Pros

Cons

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Iliana from SAGU

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

Pros

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

Cons

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Bryan from EnviroIssues

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pros

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Cons

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Chuck from UL LLC

Industry: Public Safety

Maximize limited resources

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Pros

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Cons

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Shannon from Southern Illinois University

EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!

Until now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.

Pros

Ease of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!

Cons

We have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment

Vidya from Credit Suisse, Nassau

Great software for an even greater price!

Pros

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.

Cons

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.

Inventory nightmares gone!

so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product. Thanks!

Chris from Kinetix Technology Services

EZ Office has given our technicians a much needed boost in efficiency

It helped us better plan out inventory purchases and reduced missing/lost inventory reports by 75%.

Pros

The best part about this platform is that it allows us to setup asset groups and pull reports based on asset usage. This has dramatically helped us get a handle on proper inventory levels and inventory purchasing.

Cons

The worst part about this platform is the mobile app. It's incredibly slow and not extremely elegant although it gets the job done. My suggestion would be to focus on increasing application speed and the UI.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2017

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app's speed and UI to our product team. They are in process of evaluating our mobile app and they will incorporate your feedback before making the next update. If you have any further suggestions or are in need of any assistance, please reach out to our support team.

Michael from Triad Advisors, LLC

EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product

This software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.

Cons

This is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.

Anh from Libertylive.Church

A very helpful quality system!

I love this cloud platform for doing inventory!

Pros

Very easy to manage as an admin and very easy to train users. You can access the database from your phone or tablet. You can scan for inventory from you cell or tablet. You can custom design your own inventory labels. You can easily import and clone inventory items. Simple and clean interface for intuitive learning and working.

Cons

I can't think of any right now. However, in the future, I'd like for the ability to auto un-assign items when we need to archive/ delete a user. Right now, you have to un-assign the items yourself first, then you can archive/ delete a user. But, if you just try to delete a user, you don't get any error message. The transaction just won't go through.

Jason from Wagner General Contractors

The Name says it all

We invested in this system 2 years ago. We went from doing our work on spreadsheets and keeping hand written documents for all assets, maintenance and tracking . It was a breeze to get set up and start. This system make it much easier by not having to keep multiple logs and paper trails for everything it does it all for you

Pros

Very easy to set up and get started. Very user friendly just about anyone can use this system and user app.

Cons

Not really any cons that I can think of because it is so easy. The name itself says it all

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cloud based and user friendly

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and the user application. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to help you.

Brian from SAB Construction LLC

Amazing Product - Highly recommend

It's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.

Pros

The ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.

Cons

Not much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.

Jon from Hunt Brothers Pizza, LLC.

Great Inventory Management Product

We were looking for a new inventory management product to combine the Excel Pages, and SharePoint tables we had setup to manage inventory and put it in one place. In addition, we really wanted something to integrate with Zendesk since it has already been a success for our company. We found it in EZOfficeInventory. We started with the free trial and integrated it with Zendesk quickly. We have about 1,000 assets at present that we are tracking now. The setup and importing the assets was pretty easy because of the templates they provide. Their software allows for you to do a lot to customize and add fields that we needed. We are easily able to check out and assign assets, edit them, mark inventory out for service, setup for reports, and it all links back to Zendesk! The price point is a really good value for the product. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has less than 2,000 assets to manage and wants an easy way for their Helpdesk to check items in and keep accountability of your inventory.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to integrate with Zendesk.

Cons

I wish there was more we could do from within Zendesk without backing back out to their webpage, but it is a small inconvenience.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied November 2016

Thank you for the feedback!

Alex from DHD Films

My Review

My overall experience has been good. The system was setup before I worked for this organization so coming in and learning it was pretty easy. Since then we've upgraded our account which has made it much more useful. Just waiting on the ability to use barcodes to add items to a queue in order to check them in.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about this software is the cart functionality.

Cons

The thing that I like the least about this software is the inability to scan items into a cart for checking in. This would be similar to checking items out but in reverse.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied April 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. About using cart feature for checking in, you can definitely do that. To get a better understanding how it is used, you can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com)

Michael from American Public Media

Great for Equipment Check-out

We are a large Media company and use EZOffice Inventory for checking out and tracking Audio recording, Video streaming, Broadcast and PA gear. It has improved our operations considerably, and we no longer have to make panicked calls looking for needed equipment.

Pros

The program is highly adaptable to the needs of individual companies, and allows great control over inventory. The software is also very good at communicating with users.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve for the less technically-inclined, but a little gentle direction helps them find their way.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2019

Hi Michael, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. If there is anything you need to learn about our product, please reach out to our awesome Customer Success team at support@ezofficeinventory.com

Nicholas from The Metro School

A solid asset management system

The EZ Office system works great! It is very useful in organizing and keeping track of the technology that I have in use with it. While working in the IT department in a high school my team and I have hundreds of devices that we need to keep track of and this is a great solution. I have never had problem while using EZ Office and everything is well organized and very intuitive. It's a great system.

Pros

The ability to keep track of many different types of devices throughout their use. Beyond just knowing where the device is located but also knowing whose has he device, any issues with it that need to be addressed and more.

Cons

The only issue that I have ever had is at times the site says that it is down and to contact support. By reloading and re-logging in has always solved this.

Jessica from Delta School of Business and Technology

EZOffice Inventory System

We are beginning to solve many issues with EZOffice Inventory. The main solution is getting a hold of an inventory system that is growing daily. It allows us to track calibration paper work with each asset giving us alerts when one is due or is being returned from a vendor. This has helped not only our equipment department, but also our purchasing department.

Pros

This cloud based inventory system was implemented only 30 days ago and has already helped out our inventory department tremendously. It allows us to use QR Codes and bar codes seamlessly along with RF-ID tags linked back to each individual asset and/or member. Along with the ability to add in custom fields for inter company asset tracking, GPS tracking, custom system alert emails, and much more. Implementing EZOffice Inventory company wide was a breeze and end-user training was very simple! Cloud based so access is a breeze from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. There is also an iPhone and Android app available with a build-it scanner for QR/BAR codes!!

Cons

The only CON, which can also be a PRO, is the fact the software is cloud based. Since it is cloud based, you will need an internet connection to use the software. Also, since it is cloud based, as long as you have an internet connection, you can fully utilize this software from any where.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2019

Hi Jessica, Thank you for such as detailed feedback.

EZOfficeInventory Review

We are able to manage camera and IT inventory very well with EZ office, it helps us stay organized and keeps team members accountable for gear and gear maint. requests. Very useful tool!

Pros

I like the fact that you can create groups to organize different assets. Creating groups and subgroups really helps me keep my IT assets and camera assets separate and organized. It makes monthly inventory checks a breeze and keeps our team accountable for things that break or go missing from inventory. Really great feature.

Cons

I think it can still sometimes get a little messy when you are trying to search for items.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied April 2019

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to write review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Mike from Metropolitan Water Dist of So Cal

Industry: Wholesale

EZOffice is Awesome

We use EZOffice to track our spare computer parts

Pros

EZOffice is truly the best inventory system I have used. I've tried several other packages over the years but none are as easy to use and none have as many features as EZOffice. The great part about EasyOffice is that you can learn as you go so you don't have to use all the features to track your inventory. I really like the low quantity report when it come time to order new parts.

Cons

I can't think of any cons...just keep improving what's already excellent and add new features if others have any ideas.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2019

Hi, We are glad that you like our product. Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Matt from TOSC

Industry: Research

quick simple database

It has been good I do like the feel of the records. The overall design is not specifically set for my applications related to budgeting and information sharing. I make do with it. Hopefully the product will continue to develop and I will eventually have completely what I need

Pros

The multi user feature is very nice. We have about ten full time users on our phones and that is very productive.

Cons

The limited report generation with grouping and sorting is a problem. I off load the data to another database that I had built with the reports and view screens I need specifically. I am still working to get closer with EZ.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.

Craig from Live X

Very happy with everything so far

Getting a number for the amount of inventory in our system and having producers check equipment in and out of the system for our different jobs. Being able to track what equipment is available and not available, where it is and its history

Pros

The flexibility to clone items and easily change groups and subgroups. The customization of the columns is super helpful .

Cons

Would like to assign an identification number to a package, would like to be able to move assets between inventory without having to start from scratch. Having a plus-minus contracting system for groups and subgroups would be a GREAT way to improve the query.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2017

Hi Craig, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. This type of detailed feedback allows us to constantly improve our product. Please find my responses to your suggestions/requests below: 1. Packages allow you to group different assets and inventory items together and our system associates a unique ID to each of these items. This allows you to track items (assets/inventory) associated with any package. 2. It isn't possible to switch assets between inventory. You can, however, add inventory manually or use POs/excel import for this. 3. Plus-minus contracting system for groups and sub-groups has been forwarded to our product team as a feature request. Our support team will reach out to you with feedback. If you can share details of your workflow (for 1 and 2) by setting up a call with one of our product specialist (option available on app dashboard), we can further clarify this for you.

Lindsey from MSU Moorhead

Great service from sales team

The sales team was attentive and knowledgeable. They were able to extend my demo to help me show my co-workers the tools. They were good about contacting me just the right amount.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for what we need in an inventory/asset management tool. Most of the products we tested included a POS that we didn't need, meaning extra cost and extra clutter in the UI. This product is perfect for an office that needs to keep track of printed materials, equipment, and gifts.

Cons

We are having some trouble getting the mobile interface to do what we need. It tends to be unresponsive or difficult to navigate. I hope that with time and practice it'll get easier.

Matt from College of Fine Arts, Studio Arts & Visual Studies

Industry: Fine Art

This system seems to fit a lot of our needs and the entire setup experience has been very smooth.

As the sole employee tracking and circulating 500 kits of equipment I am able to check in and track everything for a relatively inexpensive cost.

Pros

As a school with lots of circulation I like the granular level of groupings and overall layout. Really, I haven't explored the entire operation enough to know all of the pros and cons but I am impressed so far. There's a lot to learn & help online and by phone have been a big advantage to other systems. The actual cost is reasonable too after reviewing competitors. Most importantly, to our need, are built in notification since most systems require you to use another service for this purpose.

Cons

It allows a staff level user but this isn't really ideal for checking in/out to a student population. You can however restrict access and I can't determine yet just how good or bad the experience will be having not used it for the year.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2017

Hi Matt, thank you for submitting a detailed review of our product. Your detailed feedback is extremely important to us because it helps us understand how we are creating value for our customers and what we can do to further improve overall experience of the product. If you get a chance to use our access control feature, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding it's functionality. If you need any help setting it up please reach out to our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com).

Jeffrey from Word Of Life Fellowship

Great product

Pros

EZOffice is easy to use. You can track items easily and keep track of supplies and/or consumables if you desire. When products get low, you can have an alert emailed to you so you know to order more. It is very easy to look up items, especially if you use asset tags like we do. Put in the asset number and that's it. Any any given time, you can know where your items are. You do have to be organized and on top of your inventory for this tool to be useful. Don't allow things to slip through the cracks or you will have a mess on your hands. Things go missing, supplies run out, not a good thing.

Cons

There are a lot of fields in this software that we just have no use for. Address of locations for example. I suppose it might be useful for other businesses, but not for us.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2019

Hi Jeffrey, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Cory from Knowbe4

Easy to setup and use asset management system

If youre looking for a simple and efficient asset tracking software this is by far the best option available. The system has it limitations and issues, however, they make up for it with their extremely low price point. I was hesitant about buying this service because I was concerned with the lack of price it would be too limited and useless. That is far from the case.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to run Simple user interface A lot of random options to use Good number of integrations

Cons

Limited ability to customize certain areas Limitations on in depth workflows Must follow their pre-set definitions of assets

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2019

Hi Cory, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. You can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com) and share your suggestions on areas where you feel things can be improved.

Anuj from Prescient Healthcare Group Ltd.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Inventory System

My overall experience is that EZ Office Inventory is value for money. Asset tracking is great and easy to use.

Pros

The web interface software is easy and covers almost all inventory fields. I think some features are exceptionally great like check in and checkout of assets, retiring of assets, import of bulk assets etc.

Cons

Bulk Editing of assets should be added. Report generation and searching could be better. Iphone App is not easy to use.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Anuj, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. You can definitely edit assets in bulk and your feedback regarding our Report generation and searching system has been forwarded to our product team and they are evaluating it. If you have any further suggestions/requests, please reach out to our support team at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

Vince from Lavu Inc

Easy to use, well rounded, can't go wrong!

It's been a life saver! When our company moved buildings, most of our staff weren't thinking of inventoried items, they just wanted to get set up and going. Thanks to your software, I was able to set up everyone with the equipment they had checked out to them and get them going with minimal downtime. Plus, we were able to ID some equipment that had gotten lost in the shuffle.

Pros

The ease of use - everything is intuitive and leaves the guessing game out of inventory.

Cons

There's not much I don't like. Perhaps giving an option to deactivate a user without checking in hardware? Just activate it or integrate it into the process?

Roxanna from Behavior Keys

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Awesome Product!

Pros

We run three clinics and home based services so using this product helps us keep track of all our supplies and assessments. Before we started using this we had to rely on paper sign out sheets and that was such a hassle. I would recommend this product to any company that has staff that move around.

Cons

The upload is a bit involved at first but once you get used to it it is super easy!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2019

Hi Roxanna, Everyone here at EZOfficeInventory appreciates the time you took to write us a review! I am very glad to hear that EZOfficeInventory has worked so well for your business.

Joshua from Havas Sports and Entertainment

Easy and Accurate

Pros

EZOffice tracks everything. Asset names, numbers, pictures, quantities, locations, prices, even things like expiration dates and vendors. Creating carts is easy and streamlined. We used a different service before this, which was a nightmare before switching to EZOffice.

Cons

We have had some glitches with some aspects of the site. Some asset locations had gotten randomly placed as subsets of other locations, but customer service was helpful and fixed it for us.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Joshua, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Ross from Woolpert Inc

Works pretty well but needs improvement

Allows us to track equipment throughout the company

Pros

Easy to find most equipment once entered. Being able to search by item serial number or our assigned barcode ID makes find assets simple. Barcode scanner via the app is awesome

Cons

It seems a bit dated in its functionality at times. The custom reporting functions are very clunky and not real intuitive. You have know your search criteria exactly or you get nothing when you do the search. If I highlight some assets and try to do a report it should recognize this and not report on the entire database

Andrew from HearUSA

EZ Office Works

I did test a few things at first, functionality, ease of use , time it takes to go through the motion of creating and adding assets. I found the initial process a little tedious however after you have groups in place and particular models it snowballs into what you want. I basically already had a .xlsx with said equipment and I just dumped the file into the inventory which made the process much more efficient. Keeping up is just a moments time and I have no complaints to think of yet. Perhaps an adjustment of the interface to make it a more modern to date look would appeal and add some simplicity to the design but that's not an issue to me, just an update in design that I personally would find appealing.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Clunky interface

Darin from Ronco Construction

Great program for tracking our equipment and a good price.

Pros

Ease of use. Like having the app on the phone where we can just scan the item. This makes it easy for the equipment manager.

Cons

The mobile app is a little difficult to navigate in the newest updat. I preferred the old functionality.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2017

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I will relay your feedback regarding our mobile app to the product team. They are always working on improving the product and they will incorporate your suggestions in next update. Also, If you have specific suggestions for us, please reach out at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

Kevin from G C Electric Corporation

EZ is easier to use than what I thought

It's really easy and cost efficiency

Pros

Really easy application to keep track of all in-going an out-going inventory. Really fast to get everything organized and know how much of the stock inventory you still have left.

Cons

I wish they had alerts for inventory getting low

didn't look around

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hi Kevin, We appreciate you taking time out to review us. Thank you for using EZOfficeInventory, and we are delighted to hear about your positive experience. In light of the alerts, you can set a "Low Stock Threshold Alert" to get alerts for inventory getting low. If you have any additional queries, feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to address your questions.