What are Fiix users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Fiix software through verified user reviews

• icon"Helps to manage assets and schedules quite well. Tracking is simple to use and nice and functional."
  • icon"An additional bonus with FIIX is that the support team is vey friendly and helpful in answering any questions and resolving any issues."
  • icon"I liked how easy it was to create items within this system. This will be a great system for a new business, existing business or in our case, a rapidly expanding business."
  • icon"M working on cancelling our account but the customer service is what ruining my relationship with FIXX."
  • icon"There are two items of frustration. Creating reports in Fiix is a giant pain."
  • icon"Fiix support seems to be very limited. For example, the search function in RFQs does not search the supplier, it is searching an address field, rendering it virtually useless."

Browse all Fiix Reviews

• Have you used Fiix and would like to share your experience with others?

Best Engineering system

Fiix MACMMS is very reliable and easy to use in our hotel especially our engineering department. Beforem they are using Excel to record all work order until work completed and it's very hard for us to trace the work order because of this manual system. But after deploying the FIIX, our job makes easier and the response time to attend to our guests' needs is now very fast.

Pros

The FIIX is a very useful system not only for Engineering department but for all department in our hotel because this system has an inventory system and purchasing module. very user friendly and easy to setup.

Cons

I wish we could also add/change a logo to our company logo under basic plan because it's not applicable to our existing plan.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

FIIX is the best MACMMS saas that i'd ever use. The price is not so expensive than other products but truly effective.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

Pros

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

Cons

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

Reasons for choosing Fiix

I have been in maintenance systems for nearly 25 years. I have been on the ground floor creating sytems(TMS), reworking systems for companies (Infor and Oracle), and installing new systems(Maximo). Fiix, offered my company a cloud based system that was very flexible, had a great scheduling system, adaptable database tables, excellent Work Order system, Templates for easy upload of older data, easy to understand graphical interface, and Superior Customer service, support and experience team. In short it is everything I would have wanted if I had created a new system from the ground up. Fiix has Fixed our maintenance needs and more.

Reasons for switching to Fiix

We made the switch because our home grown system became to cumbersome for tracking what needed to be done. It was very dependent on the maintenance department knowing the schedule because the was no scheduling feature. Managing the activities that were aging was lost to upper management and breakdowns became our bottleneck.

Good value for the pricing.

Billing and subscription service has been easy to navigate. If an issue cannot be resolved quickly , Fiix has been helpful to find a work-around. In general, Fiix is slow to respond to customer service requests and feature additions.

Pros

Work orders are easy to generate and scheduled maintenance setup is straightforward. Nested PMs and event triggers are great for "if-then" scenarios where more work is required based on the results of a regular PM. Reports are customizable with the upper-tier account. Inventory management is quick and easy when the system is used on a tablet or smart device. The mobile app is easy to set up and use. Permissions for highly customizable for user groups.

Cons

Asset codes and model number are not visible on the asset list; The user has to view the asset to see the information. Only a Grainger account can be linked for inventory lookup. Most inventory cannot be populated automatically by part number. However, in Fiix's defense, it may be difficult to get permission from vendors. The report writer uses SQL code, but all of the SQL functions are not available in the interface. WO review and approval from technician to engineer to management is not automated.

Cost and functionality.

Ryan

This will carry us through scaling up

I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

Pros

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

Cons

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

We chose Fiix because we'd been using Excel for most everything, but there's no real mobile friendly option that can handle everything involved in a Preventative Maintenance operation, especially pictures. That's one of the greatest benefits, plus the integration of work orders with the inventory system. So incredible compared to having to sort through photos, use converters to scale down the file size, and dig through spreadsheets for the correct filter sizes for a given unit. So much is streamlined with Fiix, and as long as your technicians can be shown how much it will relieve common, in-field headaches, it can be an incredible efficiency boost for your operation.

Reasons for switching to Fiix

Excel is great for certain things, but it's terrible for any kind of maintenance reporting, especially if photos are involved. Our daily reports were individual sheets within a single Excel workbook for each month that also included a Monthly report sheet. Between the days and the photos included, our workbooks were becoming hundreds of megabytes. We had to start breaking it down into each day as a separate workbook, plus using an image converter to scale down the file size (which greatly reduced the image quality to, basically, a thumbnail). It was sufficient enough to allow us time to find and implement Fiix.

Aaron

14 months into FIIX use

Overall experience, we received a product we could quickly and easily fill but then with further review most of that info needs to change and be improved. Once again I think the software needs a bit more standard structure for initial asset inputs. I think an onsite installer with more practical manufacturing environment would have also helped. One example, we were told to set each PM completion time to 10% of PM frequency which is basically impossible in our field. A Monthly PM only allows 3 days to complete when all Maintenance teams would expect to be compliant to complete PM at anytime within the 30 days in each month.

Pros

The open architecture and ease of adding assets and PMs

Cons

The same as what we originally liked. The open architecture allows users to create assets without much of the info needed within a PM system. Asset creation should be more structured and then allow additional inputs for special info but asset should require info about model serial number purchase and current cost. Since we began the entries without this info, I can add it later but info won't be standard for all assets unless I remove each and add back once I determine all info needed for each. It was nice not to need this info in beginning but makes the product I have less useful that it would have been if we were forced to add this standard information from the begining

Reasons for choosing Fiix

Two sister plants recently began using this software and the hope was to be able to put all plants under one umbrella

Stephane

Pros

Easy to use. I wish we could enter all our service providers and issues P.O. numbers for service calls. We manage over 1000 residential suites. The suites are the assets for us. If we need repairs done in the suite by a contractor, I wish we could issue a P.O. for that service.

Cons

we can't generate a P.O. # for a service- just for parts. If we need lets say an electrician to come out and replace a breaker, we can't give him a P.O. with the system for his service. If we order a part from a vendor we can issue a P.O. with the system.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

The accountant wanted "simply accounting" and not Yardi.

Response from Fiix

Hi Stephane, we're happy to hear that you find out software easy to use. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As we are always looking to improve our software, we have taken your feedback about issuing POs for services and submitted them to our product team.

Replied October 2020

Alex

Industry: Farming

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

Pros

I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

Cons

I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers

Reasons for choosing Fiix

Honestly, I had been using the free version of Fiix for some time for my personal use and so I already knew how to use it well and felt comfortable in setting it up myself. I had already ran a trial period at my Terminal using the free version as well, so I had quite a few assets already listed and had some work orders already tracked.

Sheldon

Simple setup

Overall Fiix does what we require from a CMMS and our auditors are happy to see how we are using the system to track maintenance activities,

Pros

Setup of the system was straight forward and intuitive. The software has good features including preset reports that can be run "as is", or edited to suit your needs.

Cons

The layout of the printed Work Order could be improved by making more customisable. It is possible to show or hide different sections but I would enjoy more options to improve the layout to be more functional and aesthetically pleasing

Reasons for choosing Fiix

The decision to go with Fiix was made to maintain business continuity, (other sites were already running Fiiix)

Jonas

Great software for maintenance

Great overall. Implementation and getting all the users to use the software properly can be a challenge.

Pros

The software lays out the asset structure in an easy to use way. Keeps a great history on all work orders and changes made to assets. Great reporting options. Files related to assets (setup, specifics, etc) can be accessed easily.

Cons

Making changes to scheduled maintenance in the system can be cumbersome at times. Certain features that we need are not available at this time.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

Best option for the money and good fit for the company.

Reasons for switching to Fiix

Better, more user friendly platform and record keeping. Fully digital.

Jonathan

Industry: Mining & Metals

High Versatile

Really help develop a culture based around preventative maintenance instead of reactive maintenance.

Pros

Mobile app is very user friendly, The ability to pick an chose what information you want your team to access and use, Great tech support

Cons

The mobile app lacks in features such as parts entering on the fly when in the field.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

Many more functions available such as parts tracking at that time

Qasim

Fiix User

very easy to use, once you've taken the time to enter all your equipment/assets or location and any information regarding maintenance and that is just when you start. Since the start of this program, all of our equipment are being serviced on timely manner, parts inventory been easy to maintain, and any information for that equipment is always easy to access for any piece of equipment. for example: manufacturer, model and serial number. over all this program Fiix have made my maintenance program easy and simple to use and track. Above all obtaining AA from the BRC audit.

Pros

There are number of features that I really like but the most I found very helpful when it came time for our BRC annual Audit and made things very easy, efficient and less time consuming were the scheduled maintenance, and the ability to schedule according to manufactures specifications and the reminders triggers via email, list of equipment and their locations, work order generation and completion. Running report to show all types of closed work orders, inventory under your assets, parts used versus what's left in stock. and the ability to access and generate work orders without having a user log in and prevent paying more for multiple users.

Cons

Honestly there not any specific but I would like to see if the programmers are working on ability to take pictures or scan into the program work order of equipment or any asset directly from your mobile devise. This feature may be there on the advance features, but for now I have the basic program.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

cost effective, very simple and easy to use. and above all it's just the minimal that I would need for our maintenance.

Will

Industry: Chemicals

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Pros

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Cons

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Pricing and capabilities.

Reasons for switching to Fiix

The old system wasn't as user friendly and was far outdated to the current system. There also was not much care and feeding of the old system compared to what we do now.

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following : 1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity. 2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets. 3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Pros

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software: 1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized. 2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive. 3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Cons

The most annoying points: 1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report. 2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Response from Fiix

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Greg

Industry: Broadcast Media

Fiix... 4 years in.

Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Pros

Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Cons

1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible. 2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear. 3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

Price and functionality.

Response from Fiix

Hello Greg, thanks for the review and your feedback about our CMMS. For our reporting module, we offer report training sessions that can get you more information about how to use our reporting module. If you like, you can also engage our Professional Services team to build custom reports for you. We really value your feedback and we are always looking to improve our CMMS. We would love to learn more about how we can improve our equipments and projects module so someone from our Customer Success team still connect with you shortly to discuss your feedback in further detail and find the best solutions for your pain points. Have a great day!

Fiix CMMS

I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently. The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant. Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts. The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application. As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work. The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task. Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire. Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions. My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Pros

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Cons

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Claudio Jr

Industry: Food Production

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Pros

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Cons

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

Stephen

Industry: Facilities Services

A very good mid-range CAFM system

Following a full evaluation of several types of CAFM system Fiix was identified as the best featured software for the available budget in managing FM at a large educational establishment in the UK. It is very reliable and is still functioning without difficulty after almost five years. The client is very happy with the software.

Pros

Fiix is a very user friendly package with many features only found in top end IWMS and ERP solutions. it has a full mobile capability and is cloud based so is suited to many industries and sectors.

Cons

setting up forms and some of the setup and data import features generally need a person knowledgeable in these types of systems and also knowledgeable in asset management and maintenance. The support relies heavily on web based tutorials some of which are not easy to understand for non-IT professionals

Budget and user friendly GUI

Industry: Facilities Services

Fiix review

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Pros

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule. I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Cons

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it. I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly! Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

The boss liked it, so we got it.

Reasons for switching to Fiix

Cost and the BSA was promoting Fiix.

Response from Fiix

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Donny

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Fiix

Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

Pros

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

Cons

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

Ease of use and functionality. The ability to easily change PMs, Scheduled Maintenance, and a Dashboard that can be customized by each user.

Dennis

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Pros

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Lloyd

Industry: Building Materials

Product Review

It has helped our shop stay on top of jobs and allowed us to export WO's to management so they can chose the priority of what they would like jobs done in. Scheduled maintenance is now easy to manage. As with any CMMS system it does not run itself and needs dedicated man hours to manage it. There is no way to get away from that. However, if you spend the time you are rewarded with great data.

Pros

Ease of use. It is quite easy to learn how to use. Many useful features learning to use more all the time.

Cons

It is glitchy, I have to reload the program quite often because buttons disappear. The sort on any of the sheets uses the left hand value to sort, for example 9900 would come before 10001. When exporting to excel it only does one page at a time and if I have 500 items I have to export 5x and stich the sheets together. For Work orders submitted by a guest the work order sheet shows them as a guest and does not identify them by their email address. When sending out an email (PO for example) it does not show up in the sent box or in my outlook sent items. So I am not sure if the email was actually sent. Not easy to use for unplanned down time. Cannot notify the runners of jobs that need to be done immediately.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

We did a product search and it seemed the most user friendly and had the most features we wanted.

Nikki

Industry: Warehousing

Good evolving software

Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

ease of use. I demoed a few programs at he time and found fix to be the best of them all. I wish I could remember the others I tried but that was some years back. Also I would have to say the sales team. They knew their program and weren't just sales people.

Ryan

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Pros

Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

Cons

There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

We did not consider other options.

Second property and still like this extra person on the job,

Business problems that Fiix helps me with is scheduling, reporting and filing. Fiix is the extra person on my team and saves having to hire that body that may be sick or on vacation when you need them the most, Fiix is always there.

Pros

I most like the scheduling that it provides me. I have set up all of my critical tasks each month and no matter how busy or hectic a day is Fiix will remind me I have a task that needs addressing.

Cons

The set up, but you will have that with any software, this being the second property I have used this on what I learned on the first that I used for 4 years made this property much easier.

Reasons for choosing Fiix

When I made my choice it was actually Maintenance Assistant software and Fiix acquired and merged with their software and is a better program. When I changed jobs and acquired this property I did not even look at any other programs, Fiix was my first choice.

Response from Fiix

Hi David, thank you for the review. We know how busy your team can be, so we are happy to hear that Fiix is helping you track your maintenance activities and save you time. If you need help with setting up the system, do let us know and we can send over some materials or connect you with our Professional Services team who can help simplify the process.

Randy

Smart device friendly

We've been using Maintenance Assistant for a number of years now, and I am very pleased with how it has been integrated with the smart device explosion that is currently going on. Everywhere you go, a handheld device is being used for data capture and processing. In our tiny amusement park, it's trying to convince the users of MA to use the phones, that they already use for everything else, for the maintenance recording and tracking of the rides and systems that we must operate, check and repair daily. It is a learning experience, and will be helpful when all are on board and can better utilize all the features that MA has to offer. It's a mindset that we have to crack, and I know that MA has the ability/features to help reach our goals.

Pros

The ability to track all facets of a piece of equipment. From parts inventory, to hours needed for a certain task/repair.

Cons

hard to say, it just works.... If I would have to say would be creating a work order. It's easy to create one, but trying to fill in all the correct fields, and make it searchable for later review. Not the fault of MA, just the users knowledge on how to set it up, and keep it simple.

4.42/5 out of 536 reviews