• Pros

• "The chat app is very helpful when I get stuck. They are always so quick to answer any questions. The software is easy to use."

• "Easy to use and a lot of options to better fit your needs. Charts are very helpful. Calendar is useful as well."

• "The customer service is second to none. The interface is easy to use. It offers a lot of customization. It is stable and does not hang up or need restarting. It automatically backs itself up. "

• Cons

• "Making custom reports can be complicated sometimes. But once you learn the system it isn't that hard."

• "I really have no cons. The software has some features we do not use. It is nice to have them there, we just do not use them."

• "Probably the only thing I don't like is the way it prints out the reports (list's) of items needing calibrated. I wish you could change the way the report prints, but to be fair its not a big issue."

Browse GAGEpack Reviews

Cassandra from Wolverine Metal Stamping

I have used GagePack for many years and have always loved it.

Pros

I like that it updates automatically once the software agreement is renewed. I have used the phone tech support and it was helpful.

Cons

Formatting of some reports - sizing columns. I want to lengthen the time before the lock screen pops up.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Cassandra - Happy to hear of your satisfaction with GAGEpack and your positive experience with our support team!

paul from Aerocet

great product, great price

overall a great product. very happy with it's capabilities.

Pros

less expensive than many competitive products. intuitive to use for a non-computer person. Excellent customer service when I call in for help!

Cons

a few functions were not intuitive for me to use (a non-computer savy person). took quite a while to enter all of our gauges manually (PQ Systems can migrate all your gauges into the program for you, but it costs more) these are minor issues however.

Reasons for Choosing GAGEpack

the MET/CAL software appears to have a more functionality, but was orders of magnitude more expensive.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Paul - Thank you for your feedback! If you ever have a question regarding entering gauges, feel free to contact our Application Support team via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or by online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat). We are happy to help!

Toiya from Autoneum

Awesome Software for Calibration and MSA tracking

I used this system at my previous employer and was pleased at the service and overall capabilities it offered. I was always audit ready as this software supports quality systems needs. I had to have this system installed after moving to my current employer.

Pros

The features of email notifications for past due calibrations. The easy to use system The MSA capabilities The actual failure analysis based on wear and tear using calibration records The option to place visuals for gage identification The option to place vendor certifications and the notification of when the accreditation/Scope is expired The tracking of cost associate with gage purchases A team of experts ready and available to help with transition from old software to new.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of other than its not free.

Serina from Denne Steel Corp.

Keeps very good track of your gages

Pros

That you are able to keep track of gages and Vendors. You get notification when a vendors certification has expired.

Cons

That I can not get not notification up to a month ahead of time. When I have to request quotes from Vendors I like to start a month before due date.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Serina - Thank you for the review. We'll pass your feedback on to our software engineers and it will be considered in later updates. If you ever need help please give us a call.

Teresa from Advanta Southeast

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Review - Gagepack

I have had a positive overall experience using this for a small business.

Pros

I absolutely love this software for managing gages for small business. It's helps me meet the standards required by ISO 9001.

Cons

It would be very difficult to use for a large business. It is difficult to input the gages into the system. I wouldn't want to use it for a large quantity of gages.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review, Teresa. GAGEpack offers tools for importing gage details from other sources. The Copy and Clone buttons are also great time savers when you need to add many gages quickly. Please let us know if you have any questions about how to speed up your gage entry workflow.

Justin from Atrion Medical Products

Industry: Medical Devices

Our experience with GAGEpack has been exceptional. It has been well worth the purchase for us.

Organization of calibration events and gauges. Reduced time in performing calibration events from having to write all of the information needed. Ease of use when perform calibration events, developing reports and/or reviewing the audit trail of gauges. The customer support for when we need help answering questions or need to make changes that suit our needs.

Pros

Everything GAGEpack has to offer has been a drastic improvement to our Quality System. Coming from a paper based and in-house developed calibration database, transferring over to GAGEpack was a no-brainer. The time spent writing all of our calibration events and navigating the in-house database has reduced our time performing calibration events. The ease of use and features of GAGEpack has improved our overall gauge management and calibration events. Being in the Medical Device industry, the reports needed for gauge files and the audit trail feature makes it a perfect fit for our company. Being 21 CFR Part11 compliant was a must for us. The information provided about the Validation and the software being 21 CFR compliant helped us in making a quick decision to purchase GAGEpack. The customer service PQ Systems provides is above all. When calling for questions, a live person is on the phone. If no one is able to answer your call, it takes no time for them reach back out to you.

Cons

Using GAGEpack for 4+ years, I have not experience any issues using the software. Our company has been using the software for 5 months now. Any questions or modifications that we had were quickly answered by the PQ Systems team. Our calibration technician has not experienced any issues as well. The technician is very happy that we purchased GAGEpack for their daily calibration needs.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied June 2018

Justin - Thanks for sharing your experience with GAGEpack! It's been a pleasure working with you and Atrion!

Keith from Astronautics Corporation of America

Been using Gagepack for over 3 years - program works best for Mechanical-based gages

The ability to voice my opinion.

Pros

The ability to get done what you want - you just have to figure out your end result then find the icon that will do it for you. Having a background in C++ helps to make the proper filters and adjust reports as needed. Highly recommend users that hold their own license go through a course. It takes about 2 hours on line. I also like the support. I like dealing with one person, and my contact is always prompt on returning my emails and giving me suggestions to obtain my end goal. He also looks over my code for me before I implement it to make sure it is not going to mess up my database.

Cons

What I do not like is the amount of characters in some of the blocks are not long enough for the titles of my gages when I am making up a worksheet. When updates are available for off site program holders, some how make it automatic when those updates are included in the software license.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied April 2018

Keith - Thanks for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Ron from FreightCar America

GagePack Database

Because our industry is heavily regulated and subject to frequent outside inspection GagePack is an invaluable tool for keeping our calibrations and records up to date. The freedom to customize needed information helps keep files current and easily accessible

Pros

The ability to track tools and equipment, being able to have different time tables for reminders of due dates, and the wide range of information that can be associated with tools we use.

Cons

The fact that the program tends to "crash" on a fairly regular basis requiring the need to contact support to reset the program.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Ron - We are happy to hear that GAGEpack has been helpful for your company. Thank you for the feedback!

bob from DANCO Precision, Inc.

GAGEpack at DANCO Precision

Meeting our aerospace customer's strict demands for gage control.

Pros

I have been using this software since the early 1980's which spanned three companies. It is easy to use, has satisfied all of our customers requirements and is keep up to date. Support is most impressive.

Cons

I can not point to one negative feature of this product.

Reasons for Choosing GAGEpack

Simply, it was user friendly.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Bob - Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled that GAGEpack has been easy to use for your company, and our support team is always happy to help. It has been a pleasure working with you!

JEREMY from CARLISLE BRAKE AND FRICTION

Industry: Machinery

LIVE CHAT

Pros

EASY TO USE AND REALLY GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Cons

REALLY NO CONS. i WISH IT HAD A FEATURE OF GIVING YOU ALL YOUR AVAILABLE NUMBERS NOT BEING USED TO MAKE IT FASTER FINDING AVAILABLE GAGE ID'S

Sam from MPE

very intuitive and organized

Pros

The ability to "filter" almost any and everything is extremely friendly. On a monthly basis I group gages to send out for calibration and on a weekly basis I run report for "in-house" calibration. Also, the software is color coded for ease of use, very visual. I am able to edit with ease and maintain individual cards distinctively. I am able to add calibration procedures to every gage for ease of access. I almost single handily saved our complete calibration process with Gagepak. The training I received from the instructors was very helpful in meeting the needs of our company.

Cons

If there are any cons to this software, it would have to be in my opinion that the system will not stay up daily, I have to close it our daily and log back in. Also, the ability to export and customize is limited, I cannot establish grids nor move columns uniquely, it's not set up to perform that. Also, getting my emails when gages are due is not an easy task, IT dept. cannot figure it out, blames the software. One of the last things I don't like about it is that the data can easily be manipulated once it's entered for false readings.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied July 2019

Sam - Thanks for your positive review and taking the time to provide suggestions for GAGEpack! Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and taken into consideration. As always, feel free to contact our Application Support team with any additional suggestions or questions. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

July 2016

Audra from Sulzer Turbo Service Houston

July 2016

GAGEpack Experience

We have over 5000 measuring tools at our facility. Before GAGEpack, we had a paper system that was a complete mess - no easy way to verify what was coming due or past due. We've been using GAGEpack since early 2013. In addition to calibration of tooling, we have a separate database for maintenance of large equipment on our facility (Lathes, Generators, Forklift, A/C units etc.) a database for safety training, and a database for keeping up with regulatory items. We started with 4 or 5 licenses to the program, but are currently holding 10.

Pros

The ease of use and wonderful customer service are just a few of the perks to this program. We love the customization of the fields, and reports. It's easy to log in, quick to load. The visual management (color of past due) and filters make it quick and easy to see what is coming due or past due. The email notifications and variety of groups to get those email notifications are a definitely plus. Our Salesman was able to give us a demo of the software to test prior to purchasing.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied February 2017

Audra - Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear about your organization's expanding success with GAGEpack. It has been a pleasure to serve you!

Steve from Honeybee Robotics Spacecraft Mechanisms Corporation

Industry: Defense & Space

Be in compliance with GagePack

I researched many gage management packages before deciding on GAGEpack and that decision was based on user interface, features, learning curve, and the outstanding customer service that PQ Systems provides. I use GAGEpack to control all measuring and monitoring instruments across our 3 facilities. Gages that are calibrated in house are performed through GAGEpack and will successfully pass internal and external audits regarding ISO17025 compliance. In addition, I also use GAGEpack to control infrastructure equipment making it easy to schedule maintenance events and repairs when needed. The robust MSA features are easy to use and provide the necessary information to make informed decisions on `what is to come in our measurement system and processes. I would recommend GAGEpack to any company who needs to gain control over their measurement system and have the confidence to be in compliance when it comes to ISO and AS auditors.

Pros

Ease of use entering gages, tracking, performing calibrations and measurement systems analysis.

Cons

Response from PQ Systems

Replied July 2019

Steve - Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you choosing GAGEpack and hope you continue to have a positive experience!

Tony from T2 Biosystems

Great support from this equipment management software...

Tool Management for calibrations

Pros

Easy user access to the tools and event creation. We don't use the term Gauge we use the word Tool and the easy manipulation of the separate tools or Tool Card by ID with a clear indication of calibrated and not calibrated is what we like the best. I can train a simple user in 10 minutes with finding and adding with what they need. Also support has been fantastic. Please take note of the support from the customer representative which has been excellent.

Cons

This could be user error (I will freely admit) I just not found a way to simply print several calibration Certificates for Tools that are not numbered in a sequential order at once. Perhaps if there was a check box click option for the Latest Calibration Certificate in our Tools listing what you refer to as Gauges that would be fantastic. Also I wish Vendor info (Serial number, Make, Model, was on the initial tool card instead of the Vendor tab but again neither of these issues are deal breakers.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied July 2018

Tony - Thanks for the great feedback! With the latest release you can now select multiple items from the History tab and right click to print the most recent Calibration Certificates. Our development team is also investigating additional customization features for Gage Cards (or 'Tool Cards' in your case). Thanks again!

Darren from Samtec, Inc.

Gagepack @ Samtec

We are a large company with many global satellite facilities. The support from Gagepack tech support has been extremely beneficial in merging capabilities and data from each location to make our communication and gaging more effective. The Gagepack system has helped merge our gaging needs into a more cohesive system.

Pros

Ease of setup, ease of use and the great tech support.

Cons

We would like to be able to give our users more editing and security capabilities among our global users. Example, we would like for our global users to be able to edit the General tab but not have the ability to affect calibration data. Another CON is the character limitations in some fields especially the NIST data field and your "storage" location.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied February 2017

Darren - We're thrilled to hear that GAGEpack has been helpful in creating a unified gage management system across your multiple locations. Thank you for your positive review and comments! In regards to field character limitations and security capabilities, please reach out to our Application Support team to discuss the options available for your company's specific needs. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Josh from Kasai NA

I went from using Powerway which was really outdated to using GagePack and I couldn't be happier

the benefit of this software to Kasai NA is tracking over 4,000 gauges that needs calibrated annually because without it, it would be impossible.

Pros

What I like most about GagePack is the layout of the software, it lets you do just about anything you want to do with it. Our company has over 4,000 items annually to track and calibrate whether its an internal cal or an external cal and GagePack makes it as easy as possible to do all those calibrations.

Cons

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Josh - We're happy that you're enjoying your switch to GAGEpack! Our application support team would be happy to help in generating custom reports. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat). Thanks for the review!

Don from Southern Machine Works

Industry: Oil & Energy

We are an AS9100 certified company. GAGEpack has taken care of our gage management needs.

Gage organization.

Pros

For us GAGEpack is most helpful for our calibrations. It alerts us when our gages need calibrating. It keeps records of the calibrations. Then we have it hooked up to a label printer and it prints our calibration sticker for us. We had been filling out calibration stickers by hand. In the process we would occasionally get a date wrong. Now that we're hooked up to a label printer our calibration stickers are always right.

Cons

I haven't found a way in GAGEpack to find out all the gages a particular employee has checked out to them. I have contacted the company but it evidently isn't a feature included in the software. I would like to see it added.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Don - Happy to hear that we have helped with your calibration process! We appreciate your feedback. Your suggestion has been relayed to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. Thanks for the review!

Curt from Riverside Spline & Gear, Inc.

We went from a 3 x 5 card system to GAGEpack. It was like moving to a new century. Great.

Pros

We have used the software for many of the features to keep track of our calibration system. This was a fantastic change from our card files of the past. After using it for a short time we found that it can be used for other items as well. We now use it for keeping track of certifications of our personnel, machine maintenance schedules, safety certifications & inspections, OSHA required inspections, and other issues. The software is versatile with a little imagination. We now have one place that reminds us of all the things we need to do and we can trust that we will not forget. This is a great system because it provides visibility even if an employee is on vacation or leaves the business. No more surprises. I have used their technical support and they are quite impressive. This is a great tool for managing our business. Highly recommended.

Cons

Response from PQ Systems

Replied July 2018

Curt - Thanks for the awesome review! Great to hear that GAGEpack has been a big improvement from your previous card system. It's been a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Dan from StandardAero

Gagepack Greatness

I absolutely love this software for our calibration system. It is very user friendly and the customer support is top notch. This system makes an audit a breeze.

Pros

The ease of use. I can sort by any feature that is populated. The customer support is always spot on. Everyone is extremly polite and helpful.

Cons

The cost of the software is a little high when trying to put the system on multiple computers.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied April 2017

Dan - Thank you for your feedback and positive review of GAGEpack! It's great to hear that our solution and Application Support team have made audits easier for StandardAero. Your comments regarding the R&R feature have been passed on to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you!

Brian from Century Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overall great software

Pros

ease of use during data entry. Ability to quickly introduce new gages into the system. Also the attachment of calibration Procedures via PDF is extremely helpful. Downloading and attachment of electronic certification from outside calibration vendors is very time saving and helpful.

Cons

Difficulty of generating custom reports. I have had difficulty in generating custom reports to produce the fields and information that I need to generate. Some fields will not show up in the reports after customization. Even our IT dept has experienced difficulty in producing the desired reports

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Brian - Thank you for the review! Our application support team would be happy to help in generating custom reports. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Godwin from Griffin Wheel Company/AmstedRail

was great and satisfactory.

great management benefit.

Pros

easy and friendly to use. I would recommend this product to any organization that uses tons of gages. Helps me keep track of all my gage product and I love the "filter" option its so powerful

Cons

too much to learn, which is not bad as nothing comes easy or cheap. its a bit tough to find the gagepack database in my computer. I

Response from PQ Systems

Replied June 2018

Godwin - Thanks for your review and positive comments! We agree that there is a lot to learn, but we'd like to make the learning process as smooth as possible so we offer a variety of training options - including FREE webinars: https://pq.systems/webinars To learn more about training, please reach out to us via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Angelo from C.P.M. Labs Inc.

Excellent Customer Service

While trying to integrate our old system to gagepack and have it fit our specific needs, we ran into a couple of problems we couldn't handle ourselves. Luckily there was a very useful customer service direct chat I could use. They were able to go the extra mile and help us out with any issue we had. They were very patient and helpful throughout the transition.

Pros

Still learning it. The little features are what help us through a lot of the mess we usually deal with.

Cons

Again, still learning. The problem we are seeing is that the software seems to be from the perspective of a large company that may have a small cal shop and mostly send thing out for calibration. In our case we are from the opposite perspective, so it is taking a little more effort to properly interpret the software to fit our needs.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied April 2017

Angelo - Thank you for your review! We certainly appreciate the kind words regarding our Application Support team. To help with the process of learning to use GAGEpack most effectively, our gage management experts would be more than happy to discuss available training options. These range from custom sessions at your location, to free webinars for customers with active maintenance plans (http://pqsystems/--training) - whatever fits your organization's needs the best! To reach our team please contact us via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Bob from Chromalloy Arizona

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

GagePack is a very versatile tool for any metrology department, large or small.

I am able to track all my calibration tools and gauges with one software.

Pros

I like the reporting the most. GagePack uses MS Access SQL as its basis for all reporting. All fields are accessible and you can extract all data you need to key in on. You can send it to the printer,or a HTML file for use with MS Office.

Cons

I would like to see a few more options in the emailing portion of this fine product. If there is nothing due in a particular department the software will send out a blank report. I would like to see nothing sent out if there is nothing due.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Bob - Thanks for the great review! We hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack!

Christopher from Machinery

I'm building my 3rd GAGEpack system for a 3rd company. Works like a charm and keeps getting better.

Pros

Ease of use and great customer support. I've used it for Medical Device manufacturing and passed FDA and ISO audits with a breeze and getting the highest compliments in my career. I've also used it for Biotech Research and now for Aerospace Manufacturing. One of our service vendors uses it commercially as well. And you can't beat the price for what you get back from it.

Cons

It doesn't read my mind and just do things I want it to... Maybe someday. But i'm not going sit and wait for that to happen.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied July 2018

Christopher - Thanks for the great review! Hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack!

Julie from AMG dba TFC

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great software at an affordable price - even for small companies. Excellent customer service.

We are able to get reports of annual spend and time spent calibrating. We were able to utilize the software for machine PM's as well as audit schedules so we didn't have to buy more softwares to help with those needs.

Pros

customization of fields - We utilize the software for anything that requires scheduling - eye appts, annual training, audits, preventive maintenance, etc.

Cons

The software will crash at times. Would like the software to grow into an optional cloud based system.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Julie - We appreciate the review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the customization aspect of GAGEpack. We have recently been exploring a cloud based system so this might be something we implement in the future!

I have been using this software for years. I have set it up from the start and updated it yearly.

Value was great. The auditors like that we use it. It was easy to use.

Pros

It has always kept me in the good grace of auditors. They know this software and trust it. until this latest update i never had trouble with anything.

Cons

They keep adding more features and making it bigger. I believe it now is evolving to be used on bigger networks. I had some data lost the first week of using the new software. Never figured out why. It hasn't happened again, yet. The software was great, when we first got it. Now i'm worried about updating it again.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear GAGEpack has helped with your auditing process!

Adam from ViaMed

Industry: Medical Devices

Great database

I was put in charge of the maintenance at my company (it is a small company) and the person that set up GAGEpack was not that computer savvy so I have had to not only learn the software but fix a lot of problems that have come up because of the initial set up. The application support people have been wonderful in helping me with various problems as well as helping me learn the ins and outs of the program. I can't say enough good things about them.

Pros

It is very thorough and holds a lot of information.

Cons

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Adam - We appreciate the nice review and are glad to hear how helpful application support has been!

Pamela from Ross Castings & Innovations

Gages are easily accessed, due dates come on task list. Reports are easily available for each Gage.

Easily helps me pass audits, with all the information in a couple clicks. Certification, date calibrated, date due. Reports for each supplier. Documentation on a gage that is out for repair, able to document any R & Rs that are being completed during a customer complaint.

Pros

Able to find a gage easily through several different functions. Task lists are easy to work with and show exactly what gage is due.

Cons

If i do not use the function to change a group of gages with the same calibration change, i cant remember how to access this.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Pamela - Thank you for sharing your experience with GAGEpack! We're glad you find it easy to use!

kyle from Selmet

Keep track

Gagepack has been a great help to our com

Pros

It is an easy software to use and figure out. With the tutorials you will be up and running in no time. It is great for tracking your product (tools) and with the built in email in the software you are able to set reminders so individuals are able to see when they have something due. The customer service is great and they are usually able to solve any problem quickly

Cons

To build some of the reports takes time. It does have some reports built into the software but I have found that I needed more than what was offered.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Kyle - Thanks for the feedback! We hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack! If you ever need help generating custom reports, please reach out to our Application Support team to discuss the options available for your company's specific needs. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Joel from Acciona Windpower

Industry: Facilities Services

Quality Engineer

I really like the system - very easy to use. Technical support has and continues to be very helpful and thorough.

Pros

I really like the system - very easy to use.

Cons

I would like a gagemail run on demand - and the ability to control when it does run. this way I could enter the days update and run it later in the day.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied February 2017

Joel - Thanks for your positive review and taking the time to provide suggestions for GAGEmail! Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and taken into consideration. As always, feel free to contact our Application Support team with any additional suggestions or questions (1-800-777-5060).

September 2016

Hernando from Chromalloy

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2016

Got the help I needed fast

had a couple of what I thought could be suggestions. Got a call from PQSystems quickly with ways that the software already does what I needed,

Pros

pretty simple and soly database

Cons

compatibility issues,

Response from PQ Systems

Replied February 2017

Hernando - Thank you for your review of GAGEpack! It delights us to hear that our Support team has been quick to help Chromalloy troubleshoot issues and provide you with solutions quickly! In regards to compatibility issues, our Application Support team is highly knowledgeable and would be more than happy to help. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Kyle from Selmet Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to use software that meets all of our needs

it was easier to use and track product than our last software.

Pros

It's easy to use. entering items into GagePack is quick and to retrieve information is just as easy.

Cons

Some of the format on the forms can not be changed. I wish we were able to edit without contacting your company to have someone to make the changes. The uncertainties feature is not as user friendly as I would like it to be.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Kyle - We're happy that you find the software is easy to use. Your comments relating to editing forms have been passed on to our software engineers. Thank you for the feedback!

robert from DANCO Precision, Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

DANCO Precision, Inc. 40+ Years

Most importantly is the fact that GAGEpack has always give us an edge during Aerospace and AS9100 audits.

Pros

It is easy to navigate. It is always kept up to date with the needs of the quality professional. Suggestions from the user are acted upon and applied. Customer service is top shelf!!!

Cons

Can't think of a thing. Whatever I need to analyze is at my fingertips.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Robert - Thank you for the awesome review. We're thrilled to hear that GAGEpack has been such a help for DANCO when going through audits. We look forward to continue working with you!

Larry Joe from Cornell Dubilier

This software enable us to stay in and conform to todays ISO and Mill standards.

makes my yearly calibration inspections a lot easier.

Pros

The ease of use of this soft ware is great. Anyone can use this with little computer skills. It helps us to stay up to date with the latest ISO standards, and MILL standards.

Cons

I have not found any problems with this software, we update ours every year. As we see new changes in ISO or MILL standards, I also see that the software covers these new standards.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Larry - Thanks for the great review! Hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack!

Colan from Pine Tree Castings / Sturm Ruger & Co.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Software is a great for tracking tools and gages for calibration being a ISO certified company.

Seems to work fine.

Pros

Simple to use, Gagemail notifications, Ability to assign recall/calibration notifications on individual tools. Daily notification of tools needing calibration. Ability to do gage R&R's

Cons

Software stops working if the license / maintainace agreement expires, older version kept working. Loosing custom reports when updating versions. Not being able to move tools to a different database easily.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Colan - Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Carl from Premier Tooling & Mfg., Inc.

Gagepack is user friendly, accuracy keeps and tracks information, and is cost efficient.

Good solid tracking of our gaging and the ability to do gage R & R studies.

Pros

That so far the functionality, format, and user screens haven't changed dramatically. It's very similar to the previous version which made using this much easier. We used to use SQCpack but when we upgraded to the latest version, the functionally had changed so much and was not at all the same as before that we decided to switch to an excel based format.

Cons

I really do not have anything I found that I dislike yet. The features and functionality are the same as the previous version which is nice.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Carl - Thanks for the kind review! It's good to hear that GAGEpack has helped with tracking GAGEs and performing R&R studies. We're sorry to hear about your experience with SQCpack and are always willing to help with your SPC needs if you ever change your mind. We look forward to continue working with Premier!

Jeffrey from BIC Precision Machine

I love using the Gage Pack software. Easy and user friendly.

It helps monitor and maintain our internal calibrations and external calibrations. This is a huge help in our field.

Pros

I like the tasks lists you can print for calibrations coming due. I also like the fact that you can set the calibration status to usages and time frames or both. Great job!

Cons

I haven't found much that I don't like about this software. It's great in my opinion. I would highly recommend this product to others.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Jeffrey - Thank you for sharing your experience with GAGEpack!

Paul from Uniseal Inc.

Versatile, powerful, and reliable software.

I helps keep track of the 1000+\- gages at our plant, and keeps calibrations on schedule and up to date. Provides a record of calibration activities.

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to remove unneeded tabs, for example, I do not need a detailed maintenance tab for a tape measure.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Paul - Thank you for your feedback! Your comments regarding the tabs features have been passed on to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Brian from Franklin Precision Industry

Using Gagepack for 4 years it seems very user friendly.

User friendly, No issues when auditing the calibration system. Very good at controlling labels.

Pros

Gagepack software is very useful covering all the latest information for our audit certifications. User access is very good. I have no complaints from my users.

Cons

Only complaints is the mult windows to use. A one page home with tabs scrolling to different areas would speed up log information times.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Brian - Thanks for the review! We look forward to continue working with Franklin Precision!

Jeremy from Chandler Industries Inc.

I use GAGEpack daily. I couldn't imagine keeping traceability on thousands of gauges without it!

Pros

Easy to find active and archived gauges. My favorite feature is the ability to link calibration certificates to each individual gauge.

Cons

When pulling up the Dashboard..it is very slow. More webinar training videos would be very helpful for the three of us here who use GAGEpack.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Jeremy - Happy to hear that you're finding the software easy to use! We try to release new webinars every month! Check out our website and please subscribe to our Eline newsletter to stay updated!

Ron from Advics Mfg Ohio

very good experience, used it over 5 years now

Gage tracking and verification. Great asset during audit season. Filter set-up so that auditor only see what they are asking for.

Pros

Ease of use, search feature is a very good asset, my ME/QEs like all the charts that come up with GR&R. Filter are easily set-up to use.

Cons

When entering data for calibration, if we could paste the master gage into the entire column this would same time.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Ron - We appreciate the nice review! Happy to hear it has been utilized during audit season.

Jim from PCC Airfoils LLC

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great program for tooling control and very knowledgeable people to help you.

Ease of use. Easily retrievable data. Makes my job easier!

Pros

Ease of use. Every field is selectable to allow sorting. We use the enterprise version and it is easily adaptable.

Cons

Wish it had more user fields that I could add to the validation criteria. To force entry of specific fields.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied April 2018

Jim - Thanks for the kind words regarding GAGEpack and our team. Your comments have been passed on and will be considered by our software engineers. Thanks for the feedback!

Easy to use, great customer service.

Pros

My tech's can easily access gauge data and update gauges as well. Updates are easily installed and I if I have issues, customer support is just a phone call away. Overall great PQ Systems has great employees working for them.

Cons

Would like to be able to print tool pictures along with calibration worksheets (automatically attached to worksheets).

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review! Customer support is always happy to help!

Chuck from Parma Tube Corporation

We are a small shop and this software meets our needs

Pros

The ease of use from the gage pack software for tracking gages. Using the newly dashboard icon and using the icon for tasks.

Cons

Some of the reports don't have what I want. When I am trying to create a new report (s) this is not user friendly for a low end user.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Chuck - Thanks for the review! We'll pass on your suggestions to our software engineers so we can try to make reporting more user friendly in the future.

Dan from Peerless Chain Co

Great product, I was fortunate to be able to attend the two day training which really empowered me.

Makes my job easier.

Pros

Organization, history, scheduling forward and reviewing historical performance. Single license purchase price fits perfectly for any size company that needs to use it.

Cons

I wish we could afford to have more licenses. We have multiple users in a large building but only have budget for one concurrent license. I'm pushing for at least one more license, but "currently it's not in the budget"

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Dan - Happy to hear you enjoy using GAGEpack! We would love to help add more licenses to your plan when your budget allows. Thanks for the review!

Julie from Nichirin TN

Easy to use. Simple to upload newest software. Fast to deliver order.

Pros

Search feature makes it fast and easy to locate the gauge information needed. Having this easy task has making my job faster!

Cons

Having to explain why you made a change, in my case typo, isn't something I enjoy! Or I had to add another element to calibration.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Julie - Thank you for the review. We love hearing that GAGEpack is able to help you work faster and more effectively.

August 2016

Michaela from Winzeler Stamping Co.

Awesome technical support!

Having just upgraded to Version 12, had a few minor issues but with 2 live chats and all is working great.

Pros

The ease of learning all the new features.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied February 2017

Michaela - Thank you for taking the time to review GAGEpack. We're happy to hear that your upgrade was successful and that our Application Support team has been able to help! We are honored by your choice to do business with us and look forward to continuing to serve you and Winzeler Stamping Co.!

Amy from Omni Manufacturing Inc.

User friendly.

Pros

Cons

Not much to say here. A lot of information to process. Still learning. Which really isn't a bad thing.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Amy - Thanks for the review! Our website has different videos if you are hoping to learn more about effectively using GAGEpack.

Ivan from Consolidated Precision Products

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good experience easy to keep all the gages in record and when there due for calibration

Pros

How you could see in deferent ways all the gages we have in gage pack and how you change the ways to see when things are due for calibration

Cons

The leas that I like is only when I print the label of the calibration I couldn't change the settings so the date of the calibration was done it shows on the label.

Response from PQ Systems

Replied October 2019

Ivan - Thank you for the feedback!

Ray from Allied Machined Products Co.

Industry: Machinery

GAGEpack Review

This system has all of the information we need to keep our recall system running smootly

Pros

All data is at my finger tips. Easy to use

Cons

Would like to see tool description on the calibration screen

Response from PQ Systems

Replied November 2019

Ray - We appreciate the kind review! Your comments relating to tool descriptions have been passed on to our software engineers. Thank you for the feedback!