Hippo CMMS Reviews

4.42 / 5 (271) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 23 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Its pretty easy to use and intuitive. A plethora of features we have not even explored for use at this time. Easy and automated reporting is great. "

• "Very easy to use and navigate through. Service and support are readily available and extremely pleasant to deal with."

• "I like the fact the Hippo was very easy to learn and is user friendly. the customer service is outstanding."

• Cons

• "If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy."

• "The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base. "

• "Some aspects of the programming involve moving from selection to another page. Although you have done a great job in correcting some these time wasting log jams."

Browse Hippo CMMS Reviews

Marishia from Brookdale Senior Living

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Pros

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

Cons

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Jennifer from Pampered Chef

Super easy but also robust

We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

Pros

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

Cons

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied March 2020

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption. You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Travis from Rocket Lab

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Just easy

Can get up and going very quickly and inexpensive compared to larger systems

Pros

Everything is easy from implementation, pricing, use, training

Cons

There is some functionality that is missing and can be a bit buggy. Difficult to integrate with other software.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

price, ease of set up and good customer service

Thiago from University of Winnipeg

An execellent tool

Besides the cons, Hippo is an excellent maintenance tool. It is organized, simple and easy to use. I use Hippo every day, adding, editing and sometimes creating work orders. And I have an excellent experience with the support team. Sometimes we have in-depth discussions on how we can improve our expertise about Hippo and finding solutions to our requests.

Pros

The software is user-friendly. In a few clicks, you can find what you are looking for. Good in extracting reports. Hippo it is organized and store thing properly.

Cons

You can't close more than one work order per time. Adding a piece of equipment, or adding a location should be more natural than add one by one. We can't have a hierarchy relationship between work orders. Hippo should allow us to create predecessors and successors dependencies. So, you can have a main project closed when its small pieces of work orders were settled first. Improve the way that hippo manages spare parts. Hippo should Create a separate space to register the spare parts instead of using per facility.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi Thiago, As you know, we appreciate the feedback (both pros and cons) so that we can improve. We are constantly trying to make Hippo better, and adding new features. One thing I would suggest would be to customize a work category. For example, create a "Projects" category. This will allow you to keep associated tickets together. It also allows you to search for work orders and run reports in that category much easier and faster. I know you are in touch with our support team often, and please continue to reach out to us. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of our summer! Mel Motoch

Erik from SparklingHIll Wellness Resort

Excellent Value

My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen. If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

Pros

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

Cons

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

In short, it was my first choice from past experience. I gave my selection team a list of service providers to start with in the selection process with Hippo on the list. I was already hopeful they would select Hippo, but wanted their observations to drive their recommendations. Once we had a list of features we were looking for, it was a matter of reducing the list to service providers that offered those features within our budget, trying each of them and evaluating ease of use as well as responsiveness of the vendor. Hippo was easily in the top three my team presented to myself and our Sr. management for consideration. Once My operations Manager had viewed thew software and played with it a bit, he was impressed and I got my way!

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2020

Hi Erik, Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you! Regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Manager 1-866-956-2859 ext265 mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Chris from Lily of the Desert

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Pros

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

Ease of use, better price point, Less needless clutter.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Michael from Palo Alto JCC

Industry: Facilities Services

Hipp CMMS great customer service!

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization

Cons

Then trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money. I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Sean from City of West Kelowna

Industry: Utilities

Great CMMS!

I have set up three other CMMS systems and this one is by far the most user friendly from administering it and also the end user experience.

Pros

I really like the fact that it was easy to set up and administer. I have had great buy in form my employees. the software is very intuitive and I like the fact that everything from assets, locations,PM's etc. all tie in together seamlessly while you are setting up the program. The support is phenomenal and I appreciate the way that they keep us in the loop with everything they are developing.

Cons

The only thing I can say i have an issue with is there is no app yet but I have seen the mock up for the app they are developing and it looks fantastic.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

I looked around at a lot of different software packages but liked that this is a Canadian company, the software looked good and the cloud was also hosted in Canada via Microsoft Azure.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied March 2020

Hi Sean, Good team buy-in is always a pleasure to see! Our support team always works hard to provide the best level of service possible. As for the app our development team is working hard on it and we will be providing updates as they are available. Continue to reach out when anything at all comes up, we are always happy to help! Best regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 265 | mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Jody from Ethos Energy Group LIT

Initial Review

Still learning

Pros

I like the interactive facility maps, ability to use bar codes, timeliness of responses to questions, and emails to let someone know the status of the work orders.

Cons

Still learning but haven't discovered how to view work orders without going through a lengthy search. This is probably my fault and will come with training. If two people are assigned as a resource and one person completes the job the other has to be deleted or has to put 0 hours.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Jody, thanks for the review! It's always great to know which features you're liking and finding useful about Hippo. A tip for viewing work orders at a glance would be to use the Calendar dashboard. You'll be able to see all the work orders for the month, week, or day. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us! Best, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com

Joe from Mucci Farms

Industry: Food Production

Snapshot of the software

Very good.

Pros

Cons

Some features are not available to the users.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2020

Hi Joe, Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and our customer support as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about the features available in your plan, as some features might need to be enabled on the Global Settings menu and might not be available to some users based on permission settings. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Tony from Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology

Industry: Facilities Services

A great program for time management in the work place.

I use it to send out work orders to the Maintenance Team once I receive them from all the users that submit them. I keep track of how long it takes someone to complete a Job. I keep track of parts being used. I keep all documentation from outside contractors. I take pictures of the job that needs to be repaired and upload them to the job request which saves a lot of time answering questions from the Maintenance Team. The best thing I Love about using this product is the Support team behind it. If at any time I need an answer about how to use this program properly, I just send the support team a quick E-mail and they get back to me within minutes with the answer. There is so much more to use and learn.

Pros

It keeps everyone working at an easy click of the button. It keeps you on track. Most of all it would have to be the support team at HippoCMMS. They are always there to help with whatever you need help with.

Cons

For me personally at first I had a hard time understanding how to use it, so I only used it for my basic needs. After getting more comfortable with using the system I felt more confident and then it was very exiting to learn about the numerous functions that it could be used for within the company.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

The Institution was already using it when I came on board.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied June 2020

Hi Tony, Thanks for your great review! I'm glad to hear that Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team at MITT. I'm going to share your review with the entire Customer Success and Support Team, as it's very satisfying for us to see your growth as a user and to know that we played an important role in this process. We are grateful to have you as a customer and we appreciate that you are always willing to be a reference for new prospects. It means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Roy from Novation IQ

Industry: Plastics

NIQ Hippo Review 322020

Ticketing for ad hoc and pm scheduling is now driving the work, is well organized and can be tracked. Maintenance documentation and history for each machine now exists. Downtime tracking is improved. Reporting is good. Overall experience is good.

Pros

It can be used as a ticketing system, web browser based, email notifications, versatile across our facility, roadmap for improvements.

Cons

Our departments are configured as facilities. I would like to be able to see the work order requests status for other facilities. I would like to see a rejected or deleted request be required to state a reason why. Drag and drop capability with assignments etc.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

Functionality ease of use and costs.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied March 2020

Hi Roy, Thank you for your great review. It's good to hear that Hippo is being a helpful and versatile tool for your organization. Please keep in mind that system administrators can customize user permissions in a way they can get notifications for all requests in all facilities if necessary. Considering Novation IQ has many different locations and departments using Hippo, I understand it can be a bit tricky to set up the right permissions across the entire enterprise. When rejecting work order requests, it automatically pops up a window to insert the reasons for rejecting (for example, if it's a duplicate or something that has already been fixed), but I understand some users still skip this step sometimes. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you still have any questions or if you'd like to cover these topics in details. I'd be glad to help! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

John from Creekside Springs.

HIPPO CMMS

The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

Pros

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

Cons

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Larry from Acme Manufacturing Company

I'm glad I chose hippo.

My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures. Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way. Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs. Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system. There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for. We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment. I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

Cons

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Cesar from ASPCA

cesar perez review hippo

Pros

it's ease of use Reporting is nice as I can see how much time my team is spending in certain areas - I was unable to do this in the past, Easily can set up preventative maintenance plans.

Cons

It's inability to connect to our organizations active directory Our inability to establish different service types for requesters. I would love to see the requester form change in real time as staff are submitting requests for specific reasons (ie. conference room - if employee selects conference room setup then the form will now require the requester to provide time,date,#of staff, etc) Our inability to update completed/closed tickets, information should always be able to be updated it's inability to connect with other applications, like a workday integration which would help us as we have to now live in two applications and ensure information is kept current.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2019

Hi Cesar, Thanks for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that the Reporting feature has helped you to see how your team is doing. Thank you for the feedback as well. It would be great to have a quick chat with you and go over the points that you've raised up. Hope we can talk soon. Best regards, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227

Clifton from Paterson Pacific Parchment

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

HIPPO CMMS - GREAT VALUE, SUPPORT AND USER FRIENDLY

We started using Hippo CMMS three years ago and since then, we have created a PM program and have been able to start tracking data on our machines that was not available before implementation.

Pros

I like the easy user interface and the reporting options. The look is clean and adding to the database is very simple.

Cons

Functionality is lacking of some of the other larger, more expensive systems, but don't let this be a deterrent.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

Price and unlimited users.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your great review, Clifton! I'm glad you're enjoying our ease of use and the assistance from our support team. I'm happy you mentioned that we offer a good value for money. Our development team is growing and we have some cool new features coming up. Stay tuned for updates and please let us know if you ever have any suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Daniel from Ridgecrest Conference Center and Summer Camps

Great tool for our maintenance department

We have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.

Pros

Cloud based; user friendly;

Cons

product development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!

Joe from Nueterra

Hippo CMMS Review

Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

Pros

easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

Cons

had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us. Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

David from Christ For The Nations

Starting Over with Nothing*****

I took over a position to maintain an 80 Acre campus that had NO inventory of any tools, equipment, current condition assessment, or any historical data of current Work order requests. I also had no way of creating work order requests or tracking them. HIPPO has allowed us the opportunity to maintain a working inventory and tracking system for many different items such as equipment, vehicles, Stock items and tools that staff carry, Consumables as well as standard equipment for day to day operating needs. It has helped us tremendously. Can't beat the price and service for the Return. We are very appreciative.

Pros

This software was easy to implement and set up. It was also easy to get my staff trained on it. It is comprehensive for all our needs and the HIPPO organization gave us a lot of support and assistance.

Cons

We have many buildings that we do work on, and many different individuals that have access to inputting Work Order requests. Figuring out how to set the system up for that was a bit of a challenge at first, but it was overcome.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We are all happy to hear that Hippo has been instrumental in allowing you and your team to manage your equipment and inventory. If you are having any issues with setting up user permissions for work order requests for all your buildings, contact our customer support - we have people eager to help and iron out any issues you are having. Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to serving and improving your maintenance operations into the future.

Lisa from Tigard Tualatin School District

Hippo is easy to use

Hippo is really working for us in a lot of ways. We've had good response from customer support when we have had issues. I would like to see some additions in the future to make things even better.

Pros

Love the way you can see the whole building on the screen and see where the work orders are. I like the information that is on the work orders for everyone to see. Being able to add email address to the work order so everyone involved can be informed on what the status of the work order is great.

Cons

I don't like the dashboard for the work order search. If you adjust columns to view the information they don't stay that size they will revert back every time you make a change. In order to see the most current you have to double click on the ID column every time you want to look at the last work order. There should be some type of save button so you can keep your columns custom to the way you like it. I waste a lot of time with this process. I would like to see more options with reports. I can't get what I need for certain projects that I work on. Need better access with iphones, some type of app so when employees are in the field they can look up work orders faster and more efficiently.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2017

Hi Lisa Thanks so much for the great review and constructive feedback. It's customers like you that help drive our software further and develop features our customers want. Look for great things in 2017. Thanks again!!

Alexander from Machinery

Industry: Machinery

From Clipboard to Computer

Before HIPPO CMMS all of our maintenance records were paper and clipboard. With HIPPO CMMS we are able to keep track of the preventative maintenance in a more proactive way than before. HIPPO CMMS helps us to preform predictive maintenance that we were unable to do in the past because it allows us to keep all information pertaining to equipment in one place with better, faster searching capabilities.

Pros

HIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.

Cons

It would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied December 2018

Hi Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback. Nothing makes our team happier than hearing about another successful implementation. We definitely have data fields associated with equipment for comments and notes. Our team will be reaching out to you in the new year to see how we can make your experience even better. If you don't want to wait, drop us a line or send us an email and let us know of anything we can do to improve. Daniel

Jeronimo from Oxygen Development

Industry: Cosmetics

with Hippo CMMS we create visibility and transparency

With Hippo in 2018 we were able to achieve about 90% of our total demand orders on time an in full, we know that there are a room to improve, but, at least now we can measure our progress. Inventory of parts that easily can be related to any machine activity helping us to keep the control of the parts purchased, creating alerts when replenishment is required just entering the threshold with the min and max desire.

Pros

Equipment management, Scheduling preventive maintenance and creation of demand orders giving us an increase in productivity.

Cons

For a regular use, non an IT person, the reporting is not flexible, export information from tables is difficult to relate the fields.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2019

Hi Jeronimo, Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that using Hippo has helped Oxygen Development in reaching such a high completion rate of work orders. It's also great that you can keep track of the company's progress. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reporting feature as well. Our Development Team is always looking for ways to improve the reporting feature, and your feedback is extremely valuable for improving the Hippo software. If you need any further assistance, or you have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com

Leading CMMS, Becoming Better and Better

Our company has been entirely reactive in maintenance, relying on our maintenance team to respond to emergencies through word-of-mouth via numerous varying channels of communication. Ownership wanted a control device to have some sort of idea of the maintenance issues in play; after researching, we found the whole world of CMMS', and Hippo. The free trial was a good toe-dipping, and the Hippo team was extremely helpful in orienting us to the ideas of Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders, etc. We had a smooth onboarding process and as of ~4 months, adoption is going very well.

Pros

The best thing about HippoCMMS is excellent customer service. Quickly and courteously responsive, the reps discuss in detail the various questions and suggestions brought forward. They are also diligent in finding answers and solutions.

Cons

There are still some aspects of Hippo that are slightly awkward: sometimes there is no way to accomplish what you want-- though Hippo is very receptive to suggestions. Other times, the only way to accomplish what you want is by an inelegant series of steps-- but, again, Hippo has been incredibly willing to listen to such concerns and to implement new methods. I imagine there are some User requests that are simply impractical or incompatible with the software architecture. But so far Hippo has found a way to either solve my challenges or deal with them so that I'm happy overall.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

The reasonable Hippo price-point and monthly subscription model removed most of the risk.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you had a great onboarding experience and that our support team is being helpful. Please keep sharing your suggestions and insights with us. Your feedback is extremely important for us to keep improving Hippo. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Mark from Haggai Institute

Once set up, HIPPO does make managing your facility easier.

A better awareness of the facility, parts, pieces, costs, man hours, scheduling.

Pros

Keeping track of individual rooms/equipment service needs and records. Inventory at a glance. Reminders when you are low and need to order. That is done by the work order completion data entry, parts that are used are logged. HIPPO knows the minimum # of parts wanted on hand sends out the reminder. Individual equipment I.E boilers, you can have a drop down list of all the replacement parts associated with each boiler for ease of ordering. Room records, you been called to the same room 3 times for plumbing issues. you can then look to find a cause. Customer service requests are replied to very quickly. That day or you have an e-mail when you arrive to work.

Cons

I have just two On work order search, it defaults to the very first work order #1 instead on the newest 2999. Printing was a one step process.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2018

Hi Mark, We are happy to hear that Hippo is working well for Haggai Institute. Sounds like you are getting an awesome return on your investment and Hippo CMMS has helped your organization improve your maintenance operations. Keep the feedback coming and don't hesitate to contact our customer success staff - they are always eager to help and make things easier for you.

Diana from Windmill Farms

Industry: Food Production

HIPPO - easy to use, efficient for all

We required a PM program for to be compliant in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) program. Hippo filled the gap - some resistance from employees at first but the ease of use makes it hard to resist. Maintenance personnel who hated the 'paperwork' in the old system love the ease of completing PM's on the computer - fast and easy

Pros

The ease of use - very user friendly - tutorials are excellent. I also LOVE how the HIPPO logo celebrates the holidays!

Cons

I would say the only thing I don't like is have to uncheck boxes when I do a work order search.....

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your great review, Diana! I'm happy you mentioned Hippo's ease of use and how user friendly it is. I'm also going to share with our designers that you enjoy how our logo changes for each holiday! I understand the the default selected filters in the work order search might not be what you usually need for your searches, that's why our development team has created the selected/deselect all button. I'm not sure if you're already using it, but it makes much easier and faster to choose only the filters you need. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Robert from California Vegetable Specialties

Hippo user

Technical support by Hippo is above board. I am building our system on the fly and it is not too bad. I am previously familiar with the software having built a system for a previous employer. We have way to much equipment and are too large a plant to have engaged a HIPPO equipment survey. Not having anything in place and the need to start made it essential to go this route. We ordered software and it launched two days later. My Mechanics are getting more done in a day. Their morale has improved and they can get detailed instruction at their fingertips.

Pros

I have been able to engage my mechanics and keep them productive. I use the mobile connection via smart phones to make work orders, parts, resources, and manuals available. It is easy to attach photos and enhances our communications across the plant. They like the software which is what is the bottom line. We are doing a much better job tracking tasks and getting stuff fixed.

Cons

It is young and not all the reports are what accounting would like. You really need to buy the enterprise version for the extra custom reporting capability. There needs to be a cost center work order field that can track and report output per cost center for budgeting.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

Hi Robert, I love hearing your feedback about your mobile experience with Hippo. For your techs to be able to access Equipment info, parts, or manuals while on location must save so much time! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!

Tom from Epiroc Drilling Tools

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy Can of Worms

Was easy to learn with the lessons for setting it up.

Pros

You can start by setting it up to be easy on your maintenance team and slowly add more functions as they progress. The support is always there when I need it if I can't figure it out myself.

Cons

Attachments and documents are saved as links. It's not easy to just add a photo to a work order.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

I can't remember what other ones I tried but I do remember that Hippo seemed much simpler. It is easy to set up for ease of use.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied June 2020

Hi Tom, Thanks for your great review! I'm glad that Hippo's ease of use was important during your initial setup and that since then you started to feel more comfortable to explore new features and tools. I'm taking note of your suggestion to display pictures attached to work orders and I'm going to share them with the development team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Tim from Interior Health

It's not perfect, but it's very good

We run over a hundred facilities, each with a need for their own equipment log, maintenance schedules, tickets, etc. Hippo was instrumental in cleaning up the inventory and scheduling of these sites and moving us to a new stage of organiztion.

Pros

Hippo allowed the consolidation of our geographically diverse building & equipment needs. It is a vast set of data and Hippo handles the dissemination well.

Cons

End-user friendliness is limited. This is partially due to the scope of the organization, but it would be helpful to have a bit more polish in this regard.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Tim! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your organization to better manage so many locations. We appreciate the feedback from our customers and we try our best to accommodate suggestions. I'd love to learn more details about how you think we could improve. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any ideas we could share with our development team. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

James from Technology intelligence Agency

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Easy for tenants to use

This program has been very easy for our tenants to use. They learned very quickly and it has allowed us to easily receive work orders. However, the lack of a mobile app is a big deal. There should be a mobile app so that maintenance can easily work on the orders. Hopefully, this is something that we will see in the future.

Pros

As someone who runs an apartment complex, it’s important to be able to receive work requests as soon as possible. This allows tenants to submit a work order and see the progress of the request. It was easy to teach my employees to use, and just as easy to show tenants how to submit their work order. We also like having it web-based, even though it supports almost every computer operating system.

Cons

The only con that we could find was the lack of a mobile app. This is a rather important con. Having a mobile app would allow our maintenance workers to see work orders as they are put in, meaning they could seamlessly go from one issue to the next. As of now, they have to come back to the office once they are finished and then go back out. A mobile app would save time.

Mark from Faith Bible Church

Satisfied New Customer

Pros

What we wanted, and therefore liked most, was the ability to organize and access all the important information about our facility and equipment, processes and vendors, and preventive maintenance scheduling. We are particularly wanting to keep this information available through any future changes in personnel.

Cons

So far, the only thing that is daunting to me is the incredible complexity of the software. It does so many things that it seems almost impossible to get familiar with and utilize all aspects. I'm looking forward to training and experience so that I become familiar with it.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

One of the men on my staff had previously used Hippo CMMS at another site and highly recommended it. In order to show due diligence we looked at online reviews and contacted other companies. We chose Hippo CMMS because it has robust features, a reasonable price, a good reputation, and great technical support.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm glad to hear that you can already see the benefits of using Hippo. We understand that setting up a CMMS for the first time can be challenging, but rest assured that we are here to guide you. Our support doesn't end after your training period and I'm going to personally reach out to you after training to schedule some Q&A sessions to make sure you're comfortable using Hippo. It is great to know that your employee suggested Hippo after a previous good experience with us. We are thankful for that! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

July 2016

Ernie from LionsHousing Centres

July 2016

Lions Manor Preventive Maintenance

I was a little skeptical when I was first introduced to this product. Over the years I have seen a lot of systems come and go. My first experience with maintenance software was back in the early 80s. Now that was primitive. When I started using HIPPO I was amazed at the power behind this system. The ease of use was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend HIPPO to anyone I knew that was looking for a maintenance system

Pros

The ease of use. Reporting feature, calendar for scheduling, etc.A

Cons

The more I use the program the more familiar I get wit it. That is the same with a lot of things, if you don't use the system for periods of time it takes awhile to get back in the groove.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied July 2016

Hi Ernie - glad Hippo has been working well for you over the past 2+ years. If you ever need tp brush up on some of the new features we have added or legacy features, contact our support team. There are many on-going webinars you can take advantage of or get some personalized training sessions. Thanks for the feedback!

Charles from Cajun Industries, LLC

Quality Product for a great price

Overall, I have been very pleased with the product. None of my team or the requesters had any previous experience with any type of CMMS system. They were able to learn the processes quickly during the on boarding period and had minimal implementation issues. Due to the smooth start up, the system was accepted by all users and seen as a valued addition to our work process.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and if fairly adaptable to you individual needs in a CMMS system. They offer great start up support. They respond quickly to any questions or suggestions given through the help tool. When there has been system issues they are resolved very quickly.

Cons

I really don't have any cons, I think the biggest challenge was during the initial set up, we would not fully understand the design process so errors were made on some PM task and equipment data. But, we were able to determine where the errors were made and corrected them.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Charles! It's great to know that Cajun Industries is taking advantage of everything Hippo has to offer. We were very happy to see your progress during your recent meeting with Natasha. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help or have any suggestions! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser

January 2013

Steve from Technical Consultant

January 2013

I am a technology specialist within the automatic identification and data capture industry and I am volunteering my consultation services for a non-profit adult day service organization in Richmond, VA. The task given was to identify, qualify, and implement a simple yet robust facility management program to move from a paper based system to an electronic form. There were many challenges due to the existing IT structure of the organization and the use of volunteers to accomplish many of the day to day task associated with caring for the participants. CCADS utilizes a logical balance of professional and administrative employees but the majority of help comes from volunteerism. I began my search focusing on "SaaS" (software as a service) facility management solutions to limit the pull on IT resources and to allow for a manageable cost structure given CCADS non-profit status. After exhaustively reviewing six of the top facility management solutions utilizing a SaS model, I chose HippoFM Zoom as the most applicable. HippoFM software is extremely simple to use and understand, has limited layers of complexity, a high level of pre and post sale support and has many of the bells and whistles I needed for my particular project. The three most important factors to me were cost of ownership; facility visualization tools, and a simple easy to use front end. To be honest, I was reluctant at first to go with a SaaS model because I could see a time in the future when staff participation would outgrow CCADS ability to fund the growth. I needed a solution that would remain for the most part constant in their pricing structure. Hippo FM was the only SaaS I found that offered an affordable solution with "unlimited users" and the ability to grow a mobile workforce at a nominal rate. Lastly, I was extremely pleased with the informative, patient and helpful sales and technical personnel I encountered during my analysis and implementation phase. I can't say enough about their professionalism and willingness to help oversee a successful outcome. I would highly recommend HippoFM to any company looking for a simple yet robust solution for managing a facility maintenance project, whether it be one facility or many. They are terrific!

Facility Maintenance Made Easy

Pros

I like that you can limit the access a user has. This is our main form of communicating any issues that may arise within the facility and with so many users a work order can easily get closed or rejected so it's nice to limit what they have access to. The software is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

I would really like to be able to edit/revise a completed work order. Sometimes a document or amount gets revised after-the-fact and it would be nice to not have to open/associate a new work order.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the great feedback Veronica. It has been great working with you and the others at Camel back Ranch over the past 4 years.Also glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly and simple - that is what we aim to do. Even better, Hippo is still relevant and useful in streamlining facilities maintenance for you. We hear you on the completed work order edit - it's very high on our priority list.

Ryan from Paramount Die Co.

Industry: Machinery

Review of Hippo CMMS - Paramount Die

Overall it has been good experience. I love the system. Its easy to use, for the most part. It has a lot of features. I just get frustrated with the errors and "hiccups" When the hiccup occurs and you loose all your comments/notations for a long detailed description of the issue and fix... that is when I'm not a huge fan of the system. Overall It works very well.

Pros

Cons

All the hiccups and errors. A lot of minor issues that can be very frustrating and make using the system kind of a pain at times.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly! That is a our main goal here. To not make finding and closing work orders complicated. I do apologies if you have experience some glitches. We are continually trying to improve Hippo and appreciate the feedback.

Matt from Vineyard Church

A Great Tool, For a Great Price

When looking into CMMS's, I spent hours online researching the different options we had. I even had a consult with someone who worked in this field. I finally found Hippo, and loved what I saw. They have everything any other CMMS would have, but for a fraction of the cost. Given my position this was huge, it's much easier to convince a board with a four digit cost, than five or more. And again, they have all the features that the big names have as well. I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all you can do! Their customer service was great, and they walked us through everything. Beyond that, they have been very friendly and helpful after our on-boarding period. I highly recommend Hippo CMMS and their Staff. They're a great group of people, and they have a great product.

Pros

Features, cost, and functionality

Cons

Learning curve (takes a bit to get it all working)

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2017

Hello Matt, thank you for the wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that your experience with Hippo has been enjoyable. Being affordable to our customer's is important to us, so we are happy to hear that our competitive pricing is paying off! We will be releasing our new version of Hippo in the coming months, with more exciting features to make things easier for you! Please contact us at (866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.

Mark from kishwaukee college

Hippo for Kish

All questions & problems have been answered very promptly and courteously for us and our unique setup.

Pros

It can handle a wide array of maintenance subjects. Updates have been very helpful and enhanced the program to be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

Affordability & adaptability for our existing paperback system.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi Mark, Thank you for your great review! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your company and that you're enjoying our recent updates. Our development team is growing and working hard to make Hippo even better. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so please don't hesitate to share with us your suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Loren from Gensco

It has been an great software for us that has highly improved our process over paper work orders.

It increased our overall production by multiple people having visual progress over what was getting done. It eliminated lost work orders. It allows us to look up information much faster then going thru file cabinets for documents.

Pros

Easy to use and quick to learn. It is fast to move thru the steps. It allows multiple people to know where certain work orders are in process quickly. The reporting is good and allows you to look up items that may need replaced quickly.

Cons

There aren't many options for customization. There have been times that we would like to do something where we couldn't and the option wasn't there to even create a customization.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied March 2018

Thanks Loren for the feedback. Glad to hear that over the past 1-2 years Hippo has been doing well for you. You will be happy to know that we are adding more customization features this year. You are not alone, many of our users have requested and our development team has the project slated for this year. We look forward to working with Gensco for many more years... please keep the feedback coming and thanks for the review. Daniel - GM

Eric from Tradesman Manufacturing

Industry: Building Materials

Great software

Hippo has allowed us to more easily maintain the preventative maintenance for our companies 100+ pieces of equipment, and move away form a paper based system that was prone to human errors.

Pros

Easy to use, set up, and maintain in comparison to our previous maintenance software.

Cons

I have had a few negative experiences with the support staff. Some of them are great, but a few individuals seem to have difficulties communicating. I have found myself trying to explain something in ten different ways and it not being understood, but this has only happened twice out of my 20~ experiences.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad to hear that Hippo has helped with organizing your day to day preventative maintenance. As you continue to use the system, you will see the benefits of tracking that info. I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication, but ultimately the support team is here to help! The goal is to see you and your team succeed! Mel Motoch

Shannon from Saskatchewan Health Authority

Using Hippo CMMS for Clinical Engineering

Over I have had a good experience with Hippo.

Pros

System has a great user interface and in easy to navigate. Easy to enter equipment data and retrieve work history on specific equipment.

Cons

We have multiple sites that we service and it is a challege linking data from one site to another.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied December 2018

Hi Shannon, Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad to hear that the Saskatchewan Health Authority is generally happy with Hippo and find the UI and navigation easy to use. Totally understand the issue with pulling more detailed data on multiple locations - we are working on it and should have more robust reports for you and your team throughout next year. We have been speaking with a lot of the regional health authorities in Manitoba as well and they shared similar feedback. We are on it!! Let us know if you need anything else or have more feedback. Happy holidays to you and the rest of your team. Daniel

Mathew from Action Property Management

Hippo CMMS review

It is effective and accomplishes the task once you understand it.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the user experience once you're familiar with the product

Cons

I do not like the ambiguity of the external documentation. It is usually easier to call the help desk to get the right answer than it is to research the on line library. Although the documentation is in English, the communication fails.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi Mathew, Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm happy to see that you've found Hippo simple and effective to use. I'm sorry to hear that the articles have not been as straightforward as contacting our Support Team. We appreciate any feedback and will look into improving our articles. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch with us! Best regards, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com

Joe from North York General Hospital

Super User

Pros

I like the communication feature on HIPPO. To have the ability to communicate to the requestor is key in the service industry, in the past we used another program that did not have this feature and it was the #1 complaint.

Cons

We had an issue when we initially rolled out the program with the users putting their phone extensions in the contact info section due to them interpreting the wording incorrectly. After some discussion with the HIPPO Team they rectified it!

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review, Joe! It's great to know you're enjoying the communication features in Hippo and that it's been a key feature for you and your team at the North York General Hospital. I'm glad our team was able to help you rectify the contact information that was originally set up in the system. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Erick from TwinStar Credit Union

The overall experience with HippoCMMS has been good. It is a great product for the price.

Pros

The ability to apply and view floor plan and enter work order directly from floor plan and equipment views. The unlimited users accounts, reports, documents, pictures, and specifications that can be added to equipment and facilities, mobile access, and preventative maintenance module.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have more ability to customize reporting, Demand work order fields and dashboard. There is not the ability to create a work order via email submission or respond to notifications via email. When adding comments, it does not date stamp in the comment field of when or who made the comment.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2018

Hi Eric Thanks so much for the helpful feedback. Feedback from our users is what drives our product forward. Please keep it coming. More customization on reports and work order forms are slated for 2018. Stay tuned. Happy to hear you generally pleased with the software, support and value Hippo brings.

Bill from Evergreen Park

great to with with

it is the most easiest to use program i found. all our work orders get done on time and other managers can request work to be done easily

Pros

the lay out and the way it will store all my records. plus how it will email my work orders to my contractors

Cons

when it emails it has from hippo not my company at the start

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied April 2017

Hello Bill, thank you for taking to time to review our software, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our user friendly interface is working well with your company! We are glad that we sorted your concern with the email address that was sending out emails. We are currently working on releasing Version 6 of our software which will improve features and functionality that will allow you to attach documents to your assets & equipment. Please contact us at 1(866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.

Chris from PVS Chemicals

Industry: Chemicals

Very Good Product For The Price

Helps to keep focused on priorities.

Pros

This software gives you the ability to track and submit work orders in a very affordable and easy to use package.

Cons

Occasionally there can be a lag time with the programs servers.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm pleased to know that Hippo is helping PVS Chemicals to better manage and prioritize maintenance tasks. I'm happy to notice Ease of Use and Value for Money among your comments, which are two big priorities for us! I'm going to be in touch with you so we can further investigate what may have caused a lag in our system. Thanks again for your time to share your experience! Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you ever needs any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

December 2015

Tim from Haas Cabinet Co., Inc.

Industry: Furniture

December 2015

Hippo CMMS Software

Hippo CMMS software makes life as a maintenance supervisor much easier. At Haas Cabinet, we were looking a way to keep work orders organized and scheduled, while also keeping track of the costs per repair. Hippo software answered the bell. We are able to track all work orders, costs of each work order, parts inventory, and have scheduled preventative maintenance work orders automatically generate. Hippo helped bring our family owned business into the 21st century.

Pros

Hippo has a really neat layout. They can use your floor plans and lay out the equipment you maintain so that you get the really cool visual experience that no one else brings. We really like the mobile app. Hippo desktop version syncs with your smartphone or IPad via the Hippo mobile app. Our maintenance guys can create, complete and modify work orders from anywhere they have internet service or mobile phone access.

Cons

We rely on the email alert function to be fully functional. Our maintenance employee's are alerted about works order requests via email. Seems like from time to time Hippo's email servers go down, and we are not aware that work requests are being created.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied December 2015

Hi Tim, thanks for the great feedback and glad to hear Hippo is working well for Haas Cabinet. The e-mail issue should be resolved. If you experience any issues you know to call our tech support team. They are always there to help out when in a jam.

Matt from Northern Quest Resort & Casino

Easy to Use

It is a great deal for the cost and it really does exactly what I need it to. Reports and queries are really easy to generate.

Pros

It is easy to use. Set up can be a bit dicey if you don't know what you are doing. This is essentially a database program, so it is good to have someone with experience help with set up to get the hierarchies done properly

Cons

It is SAAS, so it can be a bit "laggy". The function's don't always cooperate and I close the program frequently for reboot

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

HI Matt, Always nice to hear good feedback about a User's experience with Hippo! You are correct that set up can be interesting but our Data Integration team has great advice and experience to help guide new clients. Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback.

Dean from Pinkwood Ltd

Industry: Building Materials

Great job Hippo !

Very satisfied

Pros

Simplified to learn and use Hippo on a daily basis , easy to find what is needed .

Cons

Could be a little more user friendly when creating PM's with Parts, Asset #s ect

Reasons for Choosing Hippo CMMS

Great reviews along with simplicity for all team members to use.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your great review, Dean! I'm happy you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that now is very simple for you to manage your assets and work orders. Thank you for your suggestion regarding PMs. I will share it with our development team. Please continue to share your ideas and suggestions with us.Your feedback is very important to us! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

David from CSE Corporation

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent Product, Reasonable Cost

We have identified trends and have been able to amend maintenance schedules based on those trends, very helpful in that regard.

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to learn to use the major functions that maintenance software is purchased for.

Cons

It has a few "quirky" features that I think may be because it is a cloud based software.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied August 2019

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review! It's great to know that it was easy to learn how to use Hippo and that you're getting important information from your database to identify trends and adjust your maintenance schedule accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever experience any problems when using Hippo. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Lindsey from SIGA

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Hippo Review

Hippo has been a great addition to helping our team keep on top of preventative maintenance, history on equipment, and better tracking system for demands in our facility.

Pros

Ease of use for resources performing work. Keeps history on equipment.

Cons

Not able to extract everything needed from reports that we might need. Using the Extract file comes out in an Excel sheet, but would be nice to see like how the reports are produced. We perform a monthly report for how many demands/PM's were sent in for a specific month, how many of them were completed, hours associated with it as well as previous moths completed in that specific month. I need to flip flop between "Work Order Search" and "Reports" to be able to find all the information we need. Would like to be able to add more then one photo to "Equipment"' Would like to be able to find a work order by key words., not just ID number.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Lindsey! Hippo can definitely keep maintenance departments better organized with preventative maintenance.