All Limble CMMS Reviews

Matt

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management. I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

PROS

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

CONS

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Kenneth

Semiconductors, 1,001-5,000 employees

couldn't be happier.

our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

PROS

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

CONS

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

quantity of features and customer support.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

needed something less cumbersome. something more user friendly with solid support.

Jason

Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

LimbleCMMS

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

PROS

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

CONS

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software. All the best, Pam from Limble

Replied June 2022

Jordan

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

PROS

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

CONS

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

High cost and lack of flexibility of other softwares.

Jeff

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Limble CMMS software integration

The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

PROS

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

CONS

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

To replace outdated database that had limited functionality.

Amanda

Dairy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

PROS

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

CONS

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

We had an ownership chance and the company we were sharing our Maximo account with was having changes within their company and we needed to move onto our own account. After researching we found we like certain aspects about Limble. The fact that we can manage everything from tablets was also a top priority for us when looking to switch to a new program.

Robyn

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble. I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

PROS

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

CONS

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

Streak was too complicated to view or keep track of anything. It only worked off emails. It wouldn't download into a usable view & print document.

Lisa

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Best Maintenance Software on the Market!!!

Our Customer Success Manager walked us through everything step-by-step. This made the implementation extremely easy. She was always available to answer questions and add meetings when needed. If she didn't have the answer, she got us to the right people. Her knowledge during setup made my job easy. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.

PROS

Ease of use. The customer service and setup was incredible!!!

CONS

We have found some navigation that could be improved but the Limble Team is very responsive to our requests.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Ease of use and navigation was better in Limble.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

The software is no longer supported and the new version wasn't acceptable.

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and set up

I have been very happy with Limble and with Scott, my rep. He helped me get everything started and is available when I need him

PROS

I really like the ease of use with the various devices. The QR codes are being used regularly now and the learning curve is small. The customer support is great and my rep has been there throughout the learning process

CONS

There are more features than I know what to do with, but I am sure they are very helpful to those who use them

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

At the time I made the decision, they didn't have a good way for our staff to report issues without giving them a login. That changed several months after I changed.

Deborah

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Limble review by Deb

Good experience, rep [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful, checking in, giving us idea's and answering our questions. She has been great about getting us to use more tools, such as the PM's which we continue to add to. It's a work in progress for us and the crew using to tools.

PROS

Have a place where all tasks can be done, and viewed.

CONS

Every time you make a change to a work request it goes out and sends another email to people tied to the work request. Could have 3 edits to make and it will send 3 emails!!!! Should just have an edit button, when I'm done editing the work request, it would save it and then send out an email only after edits and a save.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Limble is a CMMS company

We absolutely love Limble and have never looked back to our old system. The team was very easy to work with and patiently walked us through the crossover from old to new. If you are considering Limble, take the plunge!

PROS

The simple visual reporting is exactly what our executive team was looking for in a CMMS. The endless limitations of Limble have been probably one of the biggest surprises for us. The QR codes for our assets. The QR codes that link to schematics and other attachments to assets.

CONS

My technicians would like to be able to not receive emails from the Limble system when they are not working. We haven't found a simple way to stop those while they are away.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

Emaint was a very clunky, glitchy system that couldn't deliver our basic needs. What it did deliver was hard to extract and took a lot of time to prepare it for a presentation. It also is very difficult to link with our KPI system, required a very heavy administrative workload.

Hunter

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Limble Makes Work Life- SIMPLE!

Limble keeps things simple and makes your work life much easier. Everything you need is at the tip of your fingers with their mobile application as well.

PROS

Limble has so many features and has extensive free training available to teach you how to set things up for your facility.

CONS

Limble has left me with nothing to want for because it already hits all the high notes for me!

Slavcho

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Limble software

I just recently started using Limble, therefore I can't yet give an overview of my experience because I'm still learning new functions.

PROS

Limble makes it incredibly simple to use and put into practice. You may quickly generate reports and estimate the cost of maintenance for the upcoming time frame. Really good program, in sum. Since I've only recently started using Limble, I can't yet provide a summary of my experience because I'm still figuring out how to use new features.

CONS

Nothing and everything are flawless. Maybe if I use software more frequently, I'll discover a way to make a function better.

Ryan

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's. Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge. Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request. Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

PROS

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

CONS

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses

Kolbi

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

PROS

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

CONS

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.

Shiloh

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

PROS

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

CONS

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Hi Shiloh! Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc. Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching. Cheers! Erin from Limble

Replied January 2022