• Pros

• "Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly."

• "The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate."

• "The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users. "

• Cons

• "Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh"

• "The reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful."

• "There are some display improvements that could be improved. With that being said, Limble to the ideas and implemented them in a short time."

Browse Limble CMMS Reviews

Michael from Edenworks

Industry: Food Production

Just what we needed when we needed it

One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pros

We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us. The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble. While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Cons

The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality. Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.

Ryan from Precision Shapes Inc

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's. Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge. Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request. Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses

Newton from Air Zoo

Best Bang for your Buck

LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

More cost effective for what our organization needed. User friendly for quicker training for part time employees.

Slow and not so helpful.

My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

Pros

We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

Cons

Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied November 2018

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know. Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part. Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

Shannan from Domo

Limble CMMS is a MUST HAVE for facility management!

Limble provides visibility into the day to day schedule, vendor management, and needs of a facility. Look no further for a ticketing solution!

Pros

It has an App for Facility Technicians to utilize. PM schedules are easy to put into the system, update and use. It does not require that you open three windows and do a deep dive into coding in order to operate. 100 times better than service now.

Cons

Adding text alerts would be great, but as long as you have the app on your phone, you get alerts.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble's ease of use and ability to onboard my team quickly.

Mike from Red Hawk Casino

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Cons

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

I vetted through 30 CMMS' and did trials on 5 different CMMS' we were serious about. None of Limble's competitors can match their applications simplicity, personal attention and support.

Christopher from Regal Beloit

Industry: Machinery

Limble

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Fiix has a terrible UI and places you far away from the development team. If you use both for any amount of time, you'll always choose Limble. That wasn't a hard choice for us.

Francisco from Superior Thread Rolling

One of the best CMMS I've Used

I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task. I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pros

Cons

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The ease of use, extremely user friendly and easy to pick up and go. Can easily train new users on the systems and doesn't take long for them to get the hang of it.

James from Netvia Group

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

Pros

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

Cons

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

License model. Ease of setup. Ease of use.

Miles from Wille Transport, Inc.

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it. We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large. The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company. When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it. All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Pros

Ease of use for admins and techs. Accuracy. Features for the price. Cloud storage. Customization that you create tailored to your business. New features being added on a regular basis.

Cons

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Price, functionality, simplicity, and customer service.

Alex from Coyote Electrical

A simple, but powerful tool.

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor. seems to be going well so far

Pros

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Ease, simplicity, and functionality. and that they are constantly improving their system.

Joe from Primus Pipe and Tube

Industry: Chemicals

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

Bethuel from Inyatsi Construction Group Holdings

Going paperless

I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Affordable and user friendly.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings Let us know if you have any other questions!

Mikey from Lalor Family Dental

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

Jeff from Ameritex Services

PM Software

We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

Pros

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

Cons

I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

We talked to them at a show and was sold enough on it to have them come to get more information from they. The ease in which they told us it was to set up and use was the selling point for me. And it is everything they said it it be and great to work with and very very helpful .

Ted from PJ Helicopters, Inc.

CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING

As stated above, overall a very positive experience.

Pros

Simple enough to be useful for simple tasks, complex enough for the most complex operation and covering everything in between. We used a messy mixture of spreadsheets, email calendar reminders, sticky notes and amazing memories to manage everything Limble is managing for us now. We have been utilizing Limble for over 4 months now resulting in already a much more efficiently run maintenance program as well as much stronger communication between equipment users, technicians and management. In my limited experience with software companies, it is very difficult to find a company that bends over backwards to serve their customers like the guys at Limble do. They are very helpful with the complex questions as well as the stupid questions. They fix little bugs very promptly and even requests that fall into "Product Development" are sometimes "patched" within the hour. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Cons

This is a software seemingly built for facility related maintenance tasks, but because it is so flexible, we are using it to efficiently manage our fleet of heavy trucks, light vehicles, small equipment as well as our facilities. For what this software is missing that other software companies focused on fleet management have, it makes up for in customer service. Nothing negative at this time because I understand its limitations in regards to our application.

Matt from Mission Bell

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management. I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Michael from TE

Limble works in Belville Texas

Initially, I was very skeptical. I did not select the software and the person that did had never done TPM. We did a pilot run on some crucial assets that kept breaking down. Sure, we could have tracked them with a MS Excel spread sheet but Limble gave us better parsing of data - a technician's view, a supervisor's view, a manager's view - and it was very easy to teach and use.

Pros

The BEST thing about Limble is that 90% of setting up Total Preventative Maintenance is already prepared in the software. All we had to do was enter our assets, the people that would manage them, the schedules of the Preventative Maintenance actions and common work orders.

Cons

I wanted Limble to offer a more thorough template to begin with- TPM is about nouns, but also verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I quickly built a template of 7 features we needed to know to manage each of our assets, and I encourage other users to start with those 7

it was not my choice

Jared from United Disposal

Limble works

I've been with Limble for a long time and they've always treated me right. I expect to be with them for a long time yet moving into the future.

Pros

I use it to track odd bits of data about my fleet. It deals with work orders and such, but it also customizes the data you can enter about each individual truck in your fleet so you can track something on one truck that you don't need to worry about on other trucks.

Cons

It's a fairly complete software package. I don't have a problem with it.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

10 times the capacity to do things.

Stephen Olawale from Sunilar Nig.Ltd

FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY

Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros

We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

Robert from Fiberstar

A very simple and elegant CMMS system.

We are a small manufacturing operation with 20 employees running 24/5. We have a multitude of quality check and maintenance checks that need to be performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Prior to Limble, there was an attempt to track what needed done with vague instructions on pieces of paper. From shift to shift, everyone had their own method of doing things. Limble allowed us to standardize all of these checks and routines plus it maintains an electronic file of past checks that can be sorted through very easily. We have even started using it for safety and quality training by building our training programs into it as a PM.

Pros

If you've have prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive. The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous. It is very customizable to fit most any need requiring reminders at different periods of time. The ability to build PM's with photo's, video's, and PDF's provides the end users with a very clear understanding of what needs to be done. I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks. Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software, price, reliability, or customer support

Derek from Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum/Air Zoo

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Solid CMMS Software Solution

It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs. Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros

It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons

Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Best interface and options compared to the others reviewed.

Dawson from Farming

Industry: Farming

Time-Saver

Pros

Limble is so easy to use! It’s all about efficiency. Why waste time fixing break-downs when you could just prevent them with the proper preventative maintenance plan? Obviously that is the ideal of everyone who is interested in saving time and money. Limble makes that a reality. The idea of limble is really just to take the resources already within the company and maximizing them. I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately. It’s so easy to manage all of the different assets. Mechanics time is easily tracked and inventory is always at my fingertips in the app. I could go on and on talking about the ease of use and efficiency. Instead I’ll summarize it by saying it’s the most efficient, accessible, time and money saving, easy to use, preventative maintenance software I’ve ever come into contact with. It’s customer service can’t be beat either!

Cons

I haven’t had any problems with the software that haven’t been handled by customer support right away.

John from Atlanta Athletic Club

An Outstanding CMMS Value!

We implemented Limble CMMS over a 14 day period, loading fleet information and PM schedules for approx. 320 assets from our previous locally installed system. Technician training with the Lenovo Tab 4 8 tablets took all of 1/2 hour, as the Limble interface is simple and intuitive. During the implementation process I had several questions for Limble support, and all were answered immediately. I have also made a couple of suggestions for the team, and they were implemented within 48 hours! I must say that working with the Limble team has been a refreshingly positive experience!

Pros

It is so easy to get Limble up and running! Implementation was a snap, and our technicians really like having all the information they need right on their tablets - no more shuffling through paper work orders and reference materials. Limble has freed up hours of my time each week, allowing me to spend more time training and problem-solving on the shop floor. All of the information we need is available with just a click or two - fantastic! There are no annual contracts, the price point is less than 1/2 what the competition is charging for the same features, and the support is truly remarkable!

Cons

What I like least is that it took me so long to find it! I'm a fan!

My two cents

Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pros

Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Cons

The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied September 2019

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

Mike from Children's Home of Lubbock

Great for smaller and larger facilities

When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Pros

Ease of use Cost Streamlined functionality Ability to track asset history Email responses to the originator of the work request. Customization to a point

Cons

Very minor cons It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels. It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

jason from Hobbs bonded fibers

Industry: Textiles

A must have for Maintenance

Limble has been an easy transition from the beginning.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and can be used for many aspects of your reliability tracking.

Cons

nothing. i have found this program to be easy to use and a quick learn for the teams.

ease of use and support

Ron from Bethany Methodist Communities

Great Product & Great Price!

They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pros

Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Cons

There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

Tie from Principal: Coffee Equipment Solutions

Perfect for my business

I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros

Cons

I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

Mohammad Hassaan from Unilever

Great Product, Even better support!

Zero Complaints!

Pros

I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.

Cons

The visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.

DAMARIS from AIR CONDITIONING SOLUTIONS INC.

Excellent!

Excellent, every time that I have doubts, the chat provides immediate service support and that is something that is highly appreciated.

Pros

With the most competitive cost in the market of all those evaluated when choosing a software. We use it to perform preventive maintenance on, hospital, pharmaceutical, technology industries among others.

Cons

All software works for me at this moment.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Good price for a program with all feature that we need in recurrent maintenance program.

Michael from GT Technologies

Comprehensive, yet simple CMMS

Limble has provided a CMMS solution that has been easy to implement, allowing me to get a grasp on maintenance throughout our facility. I really appreciate the customer support and rapid implementation of new features.

Pros

Limble has an excellent interface that is easy to use along with robust features for managing and scheduling maintenance. Additionally, I really appreciate the cross-platform compatibility with Windows, iOS and Android.

Cons

I would appreciate the option to add/customize more fields for managing parts.

Devren from OVH

Industry: Computer Hardware

Amazing CMMS Product!

Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Cons

Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied February 2020

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team. We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

Alex from freddy hirsch group

Industry: Food Production

starting up with limble

i have started to use limble as we are a small maintenance devision looking after many meat processing machinery located at many customer sites - keeping track of all works done, history, parts used, we were going backwards, not to mention having CMMS - we were just fire fighters, moving from one fire to the next, seems this program will help out with this in leaps and bounds..... will keep you updated as we go along with it

Pros

as just starting i have found that although its not quick to set up initially, once you grasp it, works well and easy to do. Depending on amount of info you load into the system, the reports back are helpfull on equipment downtime, costs to run, see past history of machine in parts and reports, easier to keeping track of technicians, and I have just started. great all round, and they get you involved in development - not that ive spent much time here.

Cons

there is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.

Jeff from Netswat

Amazing Software

Allowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.

Pros

Limble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.

Cons

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.

Andrew from Sony Tec UK

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Trail To Purchase

Pros

Having used many different types of CMMS, mainly SAP based, this was so much easier to navigate in comparison. Very intuitive when setting up allowing copying of PMs to associated assets etc. The endless customization of reporting dashboards are also a valuable addition.

Cons

When using the "Submit a request" function, we cannot wait 5 mins for it to come through. We are a manufacturing industry that is second critical. This definitely needs improving.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Initially the ease of use but once we really started using it in anger, the excellent customer support.

Best Product Ever

They are great. Amazing service and fantastic support

Pros

Great for our maintenance checklists and for managing our operations across multiple people and departments

Cons

I have no complaints about their software. It works just as they described from the very beginning!!

Michael from IHG

This app is reallt helpful for our preventive maintenance monitoring

Limble is a very helpful software and very flexible. Its a little complex at first glance but the support is very helpful and the sessions are very informative and clear so you will know what you can do to achieve what you want.

Pros

I like the flexibility on how you want to have the preventive reports done, from the minimal report of just saying done and attaching the report to including all the necessary details, you have the freedom of how you want to implement the reporting.

Cons

Well, depending on how you make the preventive maintenance report, the reports could end up very tedious, which is more of a self-inflicted pain anyway.

Jess from GRT Rubber Technologies

Industry: Plastics

Great Asset!

With Limble I have been able to histogram my trouble areas and point out where we need to invest our time and money to improve our process. I have also been able to track spare parts, where they are, where they are going, etc. So far this has been a great experience.

Pros

The software is very helpful in collecting data that can point to areas of our facility that need attention. However the greatest part is that it is easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. When I need a solution, I call my Limble associate and they find a solution that fits my needs.

LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value

organization and control of work flow and assets

Pros

Customer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.

Cons

Ablility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the great review! We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want. We will keep you posted!

Daniel from H.E.F/TS USA

Industry: Chemicals

Makes communication fast and reliable.

i love it, not sure how i ever got along with out it.

Pros

How i am able to have pre-maintenance layed out and helps with the unexpected circumstances get to me on the job or at home. plus its nice to have a reminder of task just in case i get busy with other things that come up.

Cons

nothing i like everything so far. it keeps my boss informed and makes everything run so smooth.

Jason from Kryton Metals

Industry: Mining & Metals

Awesome Product with REAL support!

Pros

Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent in maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!

Cons

Game changer in asset and task management

Simplified sset and task management.

Pros

I like that it is easy use. Before selecting an asset/task management Saas, I signed up for about 5 demos with various companies. Most of them were extremely complicated and expensive. Limble was a breathe of fresh air. The customer service is great, if you have any questions, they respond immediately and with clear answers.

Cons

Like any other software, there is an occasional bug. These are resolved promptly. There isn't anything I dislike about the software.

Ed from Scotch College

It just works

Pros

Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere is Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other.

Cons

Some global time zones aren't available under the location timezone configuration panel, and I would like to see greater customization in the work request portal. But these are minor complaints and something I'm sure the Limble team can help me with in the future.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied December 2018

Hi Ed! Thank you for the great review! Based on it we just added all of the time zones for Australia. Additionally we have started work on adding some additional customizations in the work request portal. If you need anything else please just let us know!

Natee from Swift Dynamics

Best value for money CMMS

Pros

Limble has all the features essential to maintenance management. It is very easy to use. Limble can connect with wireless sensors for Condition Based Maintenance. We are in Thailand, and Limble also supports Thai language. Importantly, their customer support is fantastic almost 24/7. They reply within 10 mins anytime. I am sure that Limble will really help your operations.

Cons

Limble mobile app needs to be able to do what the web can do all!

Michael from Comal County

Industry: Facilities Services

A great tool for Facility Managers.

Pros

Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple – here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. Their on line video tutorials come in handy to start you off and customer service is terrific. Tracking work orders with being able to attach images, files and comments is a great tool for relaying information. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!

Cons

Have to remind myself, that this is software written for general maintenance management. So some spreadsheet reporting categories may not be exactly what your use to.

MIke from Hardin Optical

Industry: Defense & Space

Easy to get started

My experience has been great. Anytime I have had a question it was literally answered within 5 minutes or less. - Good Job!

Pros

It was an easy migration from our old system. We just imported a lot of items. Using mobile app to add details and capture data for assets proved to be super easy as well. No longer having to track paperwork every week has freed up enough of my time to pay for our Limble subscription

Cons

Wish I had found it sooner. Not much not to like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

It did everything I wanted and more. it was cost effective, not having to host on our server and always worry about doing the updates was a plus. The whole interface was just very appealing

The best value available in CMM Software

I went from having <10% of my plant working to a PM schedule to having >90% working to a PM routine in about a month. My team of maintenance techs got onboard quickly and love the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. When I demo'd others, they looked easy. When I actually trial-ed them they weren't. Limble looked easy and was easy. Limble also has a simple planned and unplanned reporting method I found to be straight forward. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world.

Cons

Nothing really stands out for me on the con side. The custom dashboards took a little bit of assistance to get working, but the chat help walked me through it.

Rashid from Prima LNG

Amazing software

We have plenty of assets in Europe and this software helps us to control maintenance with Business units.

Pros

Very simple cloud based software. There are video manual in each page so everyone can find out how to use soft is necessary. Mobile app is really useful for field technicians.

Cons

There are some points to improve but I'm sure Limble team is developing it already .

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Because it is simple to use and price per user is quite competitive.

Roger from IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group

Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive.

We are able to keep an eye on our maintenance globally with the ability to capture performance and provide reporting.

Pros

This CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for. Flexible. Mobile App for in the filed use. Cost Effective. Reporting. Great Dashboard. Great Support. Cloud Based. Cost Effective

Cons

I don't have any Cons. We have been utilizing this for over two years and we have had great success. .

Response from LimbleCMMS

Replied January 2018

Thank you for the amazing review Roger. We are glad to hear Limble has been such a success at IHG!