• Pros

• "System is easy to set up and use. The price is also very reasonable."

• "I like the price and the flexibility to schedule work orders from first request to closure."

• "Ease of creating a work order , quick access to work orders , ease of closing out work order with time schedules"

• Cons

• "It is less user friendly than it could be. Plus if you want to customize anything you have to use the deluge language which isn't super common. The look of the app you build is a little dated."

• "I do not feel that I can trust what is promoted to be accurate when it comes to updates and new features. I have been strung along for months with promises and missed deadlines."

• "Can't keep a specific inventory you can only archive items in inventory list that has been used or sold "

Browse Maxpanda Work Order Reviews

March 2016

Dave from Thistledown LLC

March 2016

Maxpands CMMs

Pros

System is easy to set up and use. The price is also very reasonable.

Cons

It is a bit difficult searching some specific assets without having to dig and dissect the data some. It does not have the ability to add non-generic tasks while updating a work order. The same goes for adding parts. Ideally there would be a better method of creating a "Project" that could hold multiple work orders within it, so that each WO could be completed with its own information such as invoices & hours. As it currently is, we have to combine different (possibly unassociated) invoices, time and tasks into a single work order, which makes the work order very messy, confusing and chaotic. For example the 'Project' might be "Remodel House" and the work orders associated with it might be "Replace Plumbing", "Paint Interior Walls", & "Install Kitchen Cabinets."

April 2016

John from Accurate Elevator Contract

April 2016

The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found

Pros

In doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking at a very specific, almost customized software without having to build it all on my own. Max was not perfect, but they worked with me to find how to get the best product out the quickest. Overall I found most of the software that can be heavily cusomized is very dated. They are not cloud based. They make it difficult to get ahold of your data once you collect it, so if you want to create custom api charts it could be difficult. I found 3 or 4 programs that would work, but they looked like spread sheets, not smooth and fun. So customer service is near instant. The company has been around long enough not to worry about them going out of business next month. The User interface is the best on the market. Then they give you 15 days free trial to kick the tires.

Cons

The only issue I had with the company boils down to lack of communication between myself and the team member I was handed off to once I started my trial. I was trying to do something different from the intended use of the software. Due to lack of communication, I was lead to believe this product would not work for me. After further communication, an update ended up being the difference between doing business with MaxPanda and not. They did not update this product for me, they have a transparent list of future upgrades by the month. It had been in the works for awhile. Just the timing worked out for me and my project.

Linn from Oregon State University

Industry: Facilities Services

Limited but effective

Good communication with manager

Simo from Loans

One of the best work order management software with good customer Support

Great support ,great performance thus having technical issue but provide huge support and dedicatedly solve the issues

Pros

We love that we have many options to be able to filter different data and the ability to export in a variety of formats. Technical support has been useful so far on any questions we have had.The live training made it easy for our employees to get used to the software. It has also improved our company's productivity

Cons

Importantly, there's a max time lag (claimed time lag is 5 mins but is nearly never met) in order and inventory sync. Data errors are innumerable to make this reliable

Allan from training

Excellent Database Designer and Database Making App

I learned they were a good option for online database\app creation.

Pros

The customer support was superb. It’s like they are waiting for you to contact them. The response time was very fast and their team is always ready to help out with any problem you have. Truly love GoMAX!, the mobile maintenance software that comes with the main app.

Sheila from https://sheilablackstar.com/

Good overviews with easy to use, all employees can operate with the software

The interface could be better designed but it's not bad. I think the simplicity of the design is partly why it works so well but it could be a bit prettier.

Pros

I love that guests have their portal so they don’t an account to submit work order. This keeps the system neat and not chunked with so many user accounts. Maxpanda has all the standard functions needed to get started. It also allows you to customize fields and reports to suite your needs.

Jhon from Design

I have been using this software for quite a long time and so far I am satisfied with this software

Pros

Great mobile app (Android, iPhone, iPad). It's a great investment and a huge alternative to other management softwares. It meets the budget for software compared with other softwares. This software has made my daily activity very easy and also helps me to have proper utilization of available employees in a more efficient way with minimum errors.

July 2014

Jonathan from Kentucky Mountain Bible College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

July 2014

Good value for the money

Ryab from North Bay Lodgings

Happy Maxpanda User

We had a little problem doing some tasks with Maxpanda's work order software. We contacted the support through live chat and they were very helpful. They told us what to do and how to do it when setting our work order software.

Response from Maxpanda Software

Replied August 2016

Thanks Mr. Murray, we constantly update the desktop, mobile and tablet application to increase customers user experience. It's all about the clients, right?!

Roland from Trinity Episcopal School

MaxPanda manager for Account

While we have been with MaxPanda, they have responded to all problems and provided sound solutions. We understand that this is a growing process and want to continue to grow with this company. See a lot of potential!

Response from Maxpanda Software

Replied December 2015

Thank you Roland. 2016 is going to be our biggest year in terms of exciting new features. Features I'm sure you've been waiting for eagerly. Thank you once again.

June 2014

Dean from HiArch Property Building & Management

June 2014

I was looking for a CMMS for quite some time

I was looking for a CMMS to replace a simple database that was created in Access to handle work requests from building occupants. Unfortunately, the existing database has no provision for work order scheduling, costing, or true asset management. Most cmms software are expensive to deploy and very complicated to set up. These are two of the more attractive features of Maxpanda. The software is ready to use right out of the box, well the internet in this case. My team don't have decades of computer skills under their belts so using Maxpanda helps me get my work done quicker and easier. Reports are great, UI is simple to use, email, text and mobile notifications are extremely valuable to me as well. Great job!

Response from Maxpanda Software

Replied December 2015

Awesome, thanks!

Cory from patient care

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I hope easier for all customers to order from Maxpanda

Pros

They bring value with each new update. Even if you don't use some of the new features at times, it's nice to know they are constantly improving their product.

Cons

Interface needs a little bit improvement. Reconcilliation is the department that needs to be improved as all the channels are not included in this feature.

Pastelak from Patriot Facility Maintenance

Horrible experience

Pros

Nothing, they have horrible customer service and when we called to get help they wouldn't help us. They said they don't have access to our private information, so that meant they wouldn't cancel our trial even though I emailed and ask them too.

Cons

You can't cancel online, and when I emailed them and asked them to cancel they didn't. They still charged our credit card, and this went on for 2 months. I had to get my credit card company to block them. They quit answering our phone calls, and wouldn't respond back to us. These folks don't practice good business and I warn anyone from putting in there credit card information for the free trial.

Murrell from Promotional Wood Products

Murrell Thixton Buyer Promotional Wood Products

Working with my contact at Maxpanda has been just the way I like it. Straight forward, direct answers no fluff. I love getting something that is worth what I'm paying, and I get what I expect.

Response from Maxpanda Software

Replied August 2016

Excellent review sir! We are we are we're always looking for ways to enhance our product offering. In fact by reviewing our blog.maxpanda.com you can see there's quite a bunch of new items coming into Maxpanda. That's whether you want to use the new stuff or not :)

Dee from Citipointe Church

December 2015

User friendly and all round awesome!

Maxpanda - you guys are totally rad! Our HUGE multi-site company needed new software and the switch has been so easy! Love how user friendly you are - love seeing the updates - love being able to submit ideas / suggestions and questions and getting a real response (not just an automated one). Also love the language you use in your info emails. All round awesome! :-)

June 2015

Douglas from National Lumber

June 2015

Great Software

Pros

Great value for our money. Maxpanda software does what it is suppose to do. We use it every day and it works great with no problem. The help files are up to date, well organized and relevant.

Cons

Nothing bad. Everything is perfect and above our expectations