mHelpDesk Software Reviews

mHelpDesk Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Clean design, simple setup. This was our first step in taking the business from paper to a software with mobile capabilities."
  • icon"It is very user friendly and the customer support has been very good."
  • icon"It integrates very nicely with my Quickbooks - I also like that it keeps everything streamlined to make my job easier."
  • icon"It failed to do so & it completely altered our inventory, leaving our staff unable to invoice for over a week."
  • icon"Customer Service is terrible. Every time we have an issue, they say they will take care of it and then something else goes wrong."
  • icon"There are VERY limited reports, unable to scale a business with this software."

All mHelpDesk Reviews

Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer.

We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.

Pros

The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.

Cons

Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".

Response from mHelpDesk

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.

Replied February 2018

Darell

Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized

Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

Pros

You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

Cons

When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

I really liked the customer support when I called to get information about the functions and features of their software before making a choice. I felt more serviced as a customer by working with M Helpdesk Staff.

Saba

Review of mhelpfesk

It's help me a lot it's easy and convenient for everybody

Pros

Mhelp desk is a #1 easiest and most powerful software solution for your field services business.improve asset visibility moderate IT services.it allows u to transfer data from any computer or any device.

Cons

The main problem of this software is very slow

Jessica

Industry: Research

November 2022

Pros

Software is easy to use, and customer service is helpful when available.

Cons

Software is slow and also the monthly cost is expensive.

Maurice

February 2022

There Is A Requirement To Seep Up The System.

When I decided to migrate to an online, cloud-based system that would help us manage our firm more efficiently, I looked at a number of options. I had a chance to speak with a couple of them. I wanted to deal with a smaller company that could provide excellent service and grow with us. MHelpdesk has made my life a lot easier. We run a home painting company, and having all of our information in one location has been quite beneficial. We are still in the process of transferring everything, but at our own pace. My advice to anyone considering this is to take the jump, sign up for the 30-day trial, and give it a shot. Take it for a minimum of three weeks to see how it works. You won't want to return to the never-ending spreadsheets. I understand that there are larger organizations in this field, but they will not treat you as well as these folks.

Pros

The customizability options for generating estimates and invoices are fantastic. The ability to build a price list simplifies invoicing in the field by allowing you to simply add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice. Collecting payments is equally simple, thanks to the possibility of emailing an invoice to a customer, who can then click a link and pay with a credit card.

Cons

The one thing we'd want to see modified is the ability to schedule a work order by selecting a project name. At the moment, you can only choose a site's parent name. Because not all parent names correspond to site names in our field, determining the correct parent and site name can be difficult at times. It would be helpful if you could add by site parent name or exact site location.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

why I can choose this I am already explain in my pros, cons & describe section.

Julie

Great Customer Support

Overall has been great! I went to another company and came back to MHelpDesk cause the other software just didn't work like MHelpDesk - I always get prompt and friendly service which make my job easier as I am always in a hurry.

Pros

Cons

Wish there was an option to "CLOSE" the estimates so they just go away versus having to mark them inactive. Once I invoice the customer I have to mark the estimate inactive or "Sent" in the status field so I can keep it separate from the "active" or "approved" estimates - I used the estimates to keep track of my current jobs.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

Their program wouldn't track customer sales tax for each job. There were also a few features that couldnt compare to MHD.

Response from mHelpDesk

Julie, we're thrilled to hear mHelpDesk is working well for you and helping you manage your business. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion about the estimates - we will pass it along to our Product team. Thanks for being a customer!

Replied June 2019

Rita

Industry: Industrial Automation

mHelpDesk

Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

Cons

I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

We used RazorSync for several months until we decided that mHelpDesk was a better fit for our business.

Response from mHelpDesk

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

Replied July 2019

Casey

Property Management user for 5 years

Moved to mHelpdesk from paper work orders. Still using it 5 years later. We don't schedule or invoice jobs, just use the work order function.

Pros

Least clunky work order software we demoed. Easy for service techs to pick up. Good technical support - I think they wrote an update after one of our guys phones stopped displaying the app properly. That was pretty cool.

Cons

Rollout of December '19 update wasn't that smooth. Honestly, most of my complaints are issues that come from being a long-term user and having wrong codes and items from my staff cluttering up the software. Reporting is a little weak.

Mhelpdesk was least complex. Limble was 2nd choice

For the small business owner, this is a MUST

It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

Pros

We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

Cons

The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

Easier to use, pleasing-looking interface, reliable app

Reasons for switching to mHelpDesk

PayPal invoicing was too muddled and has a confusing way of showing invoices.

Response from mHelpDesk

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

Replied October 2019

Miles

Functional and reliable product with ZERO updates

It's been OK. We are still using it but we are actively looking for a replacement. Of course once you invest in a product it's painful to rip it off and go with another (despite being necessary). They know this and that might be part of why they are totally complacent.

Pros

I like the simplicity of it. It's very simple to use and it works as expected. If your goal is to schedule jobs, create quotes, schedule estimates, and push invoices over to quickbooks it works just fine. It also has a mobile app that is sufficient for basic functionality.

Cons

We've been using this product for over 2 years and they haven't made one single solitary update. Zero. Not one addition to the software. In other words, they appear to have absolutely no ambition whatsoever to make the system better. No doubt this is an organizational decision. If you're looking for a very basic product that works well for what it does, mhelpdesk is fine. If you're looking for a product that will grow with you then it absolutely is not. This product is going nowhere. They have absolutely no decent way to manage memberships. The system freezes up semi-frequently (although thankfully we've never had an extended downtime) The building of estimates is very basic and you have no way of building in multiple options within the same estimate. It's very plain jane. It always will be. There are manifold bugs and usually the bugs will last for months and months and sometime once they happen they never get resolved. For example: - I can no longer export a customer list from the software. I doubt they will resolve this despite the repeated tickets. - You can no longer drag and move items around on a quote when you're using google chrome. It only works if you're using Safari. The problem is virtually nothing in the product works with Safari so you have to login just to do that one task and then go back to Chrome for everthing else. - You have to click save more than once in certain workflows in order for the page to actually save.

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

We were sold on the calendar/dispatch board.

Reasons for switching to mHelpDesk

HousecallPro's calendar/dispatch board was terrible.

Desiree

mHelpDesk Review

Pros

The software is easy to use. Good application to use.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about except for the price which is a bit pricey.

Christopher

Industry: Facilities Services

July 2022

mHelpdesk review

It fit its purpose perfectly but was not the best product out there for large commerical landscape companies. Our first foray into a digital reporting app anf it was sufficient at the time.

Pros

It filled our need for a job reporting software customers requested.

Cons

Did not use much past ticket emailing to customers

Reasons for choosing mHelpDesk

Aspire is far more landscape specific

Aniket

Industry: Research

June 2022

All-in-One Service Management Software

mHelpDesk is really cool which helps us manage the history items along with creating tickets and other work. However, while using it we felt that it was eventually expensive for the benefits that it was offering.

Pros

mHelpDesk has one of the most amazing integrations with other services for various tasks like generating invoices or for payment processing. It is one of the most intuitive features in a service management software

Cons

The bugs. Sadly, with a tool that solves extensive issues, there are also certain bugs that we faced once or twice a week. Most of the issues are also risen from the poor UI design which makes it difficult to comprehend the toolchain.

Reasons for switching to mHelpDesk

Maintaining a history of the orders on a spreadsheet can be challenging when there are structural changes in the future. We wanted to try a more "liquid" tool that can bend around for our business needs

Christopher

Industry: Medical Devices

Great Field Service CRM Foundation

Pros

Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers.. The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Cons

- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on. - Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock. - Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

Luke

Overall Pretty Great!

Overall I would recommend this to most people in search of a CRM. There are a lot out there, but I cannot imagine the customer service is as good.

Pros

First, The customer service is Great! Especially the rep who helped me out tremendously. The live chat feature is probably the best in the business in terms of helpful information and response time. Aside from that the software works really well. We are not totally utilizing every feature and it works really well for our company! - The overall layout and ease of use is great - Very easy to create leads - Easy to convert lead to a job - Easy to create job tickets IF you enter the correct information into the ticket on the first try - Easy to schedule - Can even sync it to Google Calendar - The main screen is plain and easy to use - Moving from tab to tab is simple and straight forward - Running reports is easy and great - Items to service might be useful for keeping track of maintenance items on out company fleet - May even be useful if we have a better service tech, if we start doing more service items - We can inventory items as well. - I would like to explore options that you may know of regarding this and tool tracking inventory - The customer service live chat on this CRM is great - The mobile app is great for our guys in the field to use - Straight forward pretty simple - Push notifications work great - Simple and easy to contact customer - Easy to use maps that integrate with the phones maps software - There is are a lot of areas where you can customize the fields of input

Cons

- If you don’t input the information of the ticket correctly the first time, it makes it extremely difficult to change it after. - You cannot look up tickets by their address on the mobile app (At least not easily if there is a way). - When having a recurring lead there is no drop down to select the customer, you have to enter the customers name EXACTLY the same as it was entered the first time

Response from mHelpDesk

Luke, thanks for the detailed review! We're very glad to hear that you are taking advantage of so many features of the app. Please let our team know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

Replied June 2019