• Pros

• "It is likely one of the easiest software that I have ever used! "

• "I like the ease of use for the end user and for our client in the building. I can customize it for my building needs and don't have to buy excessive software I don't need."

• "Did its job as described no problems at all Anyone can use and try"

• Cons

• "Theres nothing i coulsay i liked the least at all"

• "At this time, there hasn't been an issue with the software."

• "I am extremely happy with the product and would highly recommend it."

Browse Que Centre Maintenance Management Reviews

Joan from Pittsford Central School District

Pleased with Q Ware CMMS

I am very satisfied with what Q Ware CMMS has to offer. It is very easy to work within the work order system to generate a work order, to change an existing work order and to close out a work order. I like how they have used more pop up screens to make it even easier to input information into the system. The event scheduler works well also. I like how they have added multiple locations and random dates and multiple dates as well. It is very helpful to have a list of all events for all our locations with just a few keystrokes. I like how I can generate different reports for the different locations. My custodians really like that I can custom design a report for their specific needs. I have had a few issues with the programs, but I like how you can chat with them on line to help with solving problems. They have always been very helpful and very prompt with solutions. They are always ready to listen to suggestions to help make the program better. I usually see changes made very quickly once they are suggested. Overall, I am very happy. The different reports are very helpful with figuring out our scope of work for the different trades for the year, which is helpful to determine what our budget will look like in the future. Coupled with the fact that we get any questions or problems addressed immediately, truly helps us be as efficient as possible.

Michael from Whitehall Central School District

QWare does what you need, but just that.

QWare was a necessary implementation for our maintenance department. They needed a way to handle, track, and print off information for our maintenance staff. This software was a good solution for a department that had minimal tracking and offers of support. When our IT Department was integrated, things didn't go as well. Our IT department was used to a "Ticketing" system, and ticketed everything. Users didn't often pre-create tickets, they called and needed help. IT tracked everything, even if the reports were a little more cumbersome to visualize. But QWare being a Work Order system, it encouraged users to create work orders, and then IT would react. It slowed down their processes, reduced their tracking, and ultimately their efficiency. Now we have less data and less information to predict from.

Pros

QWare is a simple solution for work orders, facilities, and calendar management. We primarily use the work order function for IT Departments, and our Maintenance Departments. Our maintenance workers are able to use the software with minimal training, as are our faculty. It works, and does the job it's intended to do.

Cons

As a work order system, I find the software dated. The concept follows a good replacement from a Work Order paper system to an electronic system. It does that just fine. But the interface is only acceptable, and just serves its purposes. It does not go above and beyond, and nothing about the software will wow anyone. It's just adequate.

Reasons for Choosing Que Centre Maintenance Management

It works well for maintenance. SchoolDude, looked even more antiquated.

November 2014

Barbara from Monroe #1 BOCES

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

November 2014

Que Centre Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Management

Pros

Que Centre support is dedicated to our success, open to requests for changes, and interested in all the ways we use their product. The software is very easy to set up and intuitive to use, and it brings quick sanity to operations. Que Centre will try to use any existing Excel spreadsheets of people, sites, facilities, rooms, and equipment that you can find to populate the program. However, if needed, there are additional services available to inventory and load in your equipment.

Cons

Any database takes thought to set up, and it is easy to make a mistake in how one sets up the hierarchy of sites, rooms, equipment, and components. However, having made such mistakes, I will also say that Que Centre support is very kind about erasing and resetting when you have made a global error.

Michael from Amherst Central Schools

Product review

I am very pleased with the product. Have been using it for approximately 4 years now. The event & work order module has been very well received by a variety of users. Thanks

Kathleen from Caledonia-Mumford Central School

Great - I can walk down the hallway again

We have been using Q Ware CMMS (formerly Que Centre) for over six years. I appreciate the ease of operation. It didn't take long to train everyone in our school district. It helps me keep an eye on what the current problems are, if there are certain trends that may mean real problems in the future, or reoccurring problems that indicate training is needed. There are many reports available. It is easy to show administration what the tech department has been doing since school started. Our Maintenance Department uses Q Ware CMMS to schedule when the building will be in use during the evening. I must admit I do not know much about it, but I can use this opportunity to speak to the customer service. We've had someone from Q Ware CMMS visit our district to help us start to use building scheduling. In fact, he's been here twice to help us. The title of this review references walking down the hall. Before Q Ware CMMS, I would be stopped in the hall every 10 feet. Someone would have a crisis that needed immediate attention. Now, I ask if they have entered the problem into Q Ware CMMS. I reassure them that someone will get to it as soon as possible. I am a very pleased customer of Q Ware CMMS.

Gary from Saint Mary's University

September 2013

We picked Que Centre because it fit our needs, and it was the right size for Saint Mary's University. It also fit our model where our staff all very self directed with little supervision. We are a small university of 7500 students and 770 staff and faculty on a 39 acre staff with 1.25 million square feet of buildings. Through Que Centre we focus on getting the work done, not tracking how we did it. It also gives our key customers the ability to input their work requests and track them. The best is that it is simple and easy to use. The learning curve was easy and quick. We receive great support, and the program has been adapted to fit any special needs we have. The conversion to the system from our old one was easy, and most of it was done by Que Centre. Que Centre allows us to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers or where we need to improve.

Sean from Astor Sewrvices for Children & Families

September 2013

Astor Services for Children & Families is a community based, non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs in New York State's Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx. From an operations prospective, we were looking for a software package that would be scalable as well as allowing us to track and assign work for multiple sites. Any software package we choose would have to be easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly be reliable. The team from Que Centre was incredibly helpful during the discovery and set up phases of the project. We held numerous conference calls to answer questions before they became potential issue down the road. The implementation phase was equally trouble free.

Cheryl from Wyoming County Hospital

A breeze to use!

Pros

It is likely one of the easiest software that I have ever used!

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about it!

July 2013

Barbara from West Irondequoit Central School District

July 2013

Preventative Maintenace and Inventory Tracking

Any work order system can document one time requests but Q Ware CMMS adds the ability to write repeating work orders for anything - paycheck deliveries, daylight savings time clock checks, science kit pick ups as well as HVAC filter changes. It also offers an integrated inventory tracking system which makes keeping track of custodial supplies, lamp orders, copier paper easy to manage and easy to estimate quantities for bid. This system was easy to set up, allows adding more sophisticated uses on the fly and gives us the data we need to operate efficiently.

Carol from Gouverneur CSD

Q Ware CMMS Review

Q Ware CMMS has been a very easy program to integrate throughout the various departments in the school districts. The program itself is user friendly and the customer service has been outstanding. The training we received was exceptional and tailored to our needs. The on-screen forms were modified and expanded fit our buildings and our events. Q Ware CMMS has been a great addition to our school district. We have stopped shuffling papers from one office to another.

April 2013

Karen from SUNY Potsdam

April 2013

SUNY Potsdam Q Ware CMMS Review

Yes, I would recommend this product.

Pros

number of years used; automated a paper process that had no tracking system; users are comfortable with software; assists supervisors balancing staff work load; allows department communication of needs to Physical Plant; Quecentre staff always respond in a timely fashion to questions and provide excellent customer service; a strength of the Quecentre staff has been the direct one on one,, face to face communication - visits to the campus;

Cons

user manual documentation is weak and lacks information; insufficient time on our end to fully utilize and implement in PM module; processing response time in certain areas is slow

Dennis from Holland Patent Central School

Q Ware CMMS

I use Q Ware CMMS several times a day to keep track of work orders, inventory control and district building use activity calendars. This allows me to keep track of many different things on one program. The programs are of great use and makes managing a facility like this easier and keeps me organized. One point that could be better is the inventory module it is sometimes cumbersome for the casual user and I believe it could be simplified for those users that do not have the background in inventory control, and that is most of my staff. Overall it is a great tool and makes my job easier. The company is also helpful as they listen to our suggestions and respond to them to solve our issues.

Tom from Hanover Consumer Cooperative Society

Facility Software for HCCS

Q Ware CMMS and their staff are wonderful. We looked at several CMMS packages and to be honest there are many that have more bells and whistles than QW. When we compared the value what you get for the cost, we very quickly discovered that QW had everything we needed for a fraction of the cost. We intended to use the Work Order/Asset Mgmt/ PM modules only but they were so easy to use we put all of our supplies, chemicals, janitorial products into the inventory module. We now have a system that we never envisioned. I give QW a strong 4 stars and if they would develop an energy module and dash board it would be a solid 5. Thank you for a great product and fast accurate service.

Harold from Gouverneur Central School

The use of Q Ware CMMS

I like the concept of the program but think that ease of use could be upgraded. Training is the biggest drawback for me and my employees. There is a few of the programs in this product that are a little hard to understand and need repetitive back and forth to get to the end result. The maintenance part of the program we have is not very user friendly as far as entering the information. Overall I like the concept I just don't like how difficult entering information can be.

Richard from Westfield Academy and Central Schools

Q Ware CMMS Review

Pros: 1) Low Price 2) Ease of Use 3) Ease of customization 4) Customer service is number 1 priority of Q Ware CMMS Cons: None found in the 8 years of use It does all the things that the high priced programs do with a lower price and unbelievable customer service. I have used it in Health Care and Education and this product will streamline facilities work loads for any type of business.

March 2014

Patrick from Aramark (Steinberg Conf. Center)

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Que Centre

Pros

Cons

I am extremely happy with the product and would highly recommend it.

Sue from Town of Southborough

Love Q Ware CMMS!

Q Ware CMMS gives the ability to track work orders for multiple employees in one central location. Running reports, updating work orders, adding/changing information to existing work orders is simple. It's also a great way to track supplies, and the cost of supplies used per job. I find Q Ware extremely easy to use - I actually ENJOY using this system.

Patrick from Connetquot Central School District

January 2015

Our Plant and Facilities group originally signed up for this product for tracking their work order. We made several modifications and also use Q Ware CMMS for technology based work orders as well as tracking of our inventory. It has greatly increased the efficiency and management of our technology department.

Rob from Canastota CSD

Experienced User

We have been using the Work Order module for years. It is very easy to request and track your work. We have recently started using Assets and Events. These are more back end intensive applications and they can be a bit cumbersome, but Q Ware CMMS has been very responsive to customer requests for improvement.

Cindy from Wheatland Chili School District

A Good Choice

We looked at and even tried a few programs for keeping track of our Facilities Work orders. We have found this program to be easy to use for Facility Staff, Teachers, and Administrators. We have had good customer service and technical help. I am glad we chose this product and have stayed with it for years.

Donna from Auburn Enlarged City School Districy

At my finger tips

Q Ware CMMS systems are my go to organizational tool. I use the work orders and event scheduling everyday. I have asked for adjustments to meet my needs and they always come through for me. If you're not using Q Ware CMMS, schedule some time to learn how useful their systems are.

September 2014

Matthew from www.sandalschurch.com

September 2014

Easy to use, very little training required.

Pros

It's easy for staff to submit invoices.

Cons

At this time, there hasn't been an issue with the software.

Sherry from Manchester Shortsville Centrall School District

RJ Q Ware CMMS review

Overall this has been a good product for our district. It is easy for endusers to submit work orders. The customer service we receive is always very responsive and helpful.

Larry from Auburn Enlarged City School District

Work orders

I have been using Q Ware CMMS for quite a few years. Each update makes it more efficient. They stand behind their product and are just a phone call away.

Terry from Letchworth Central School

Q Ware CMMS Review

Difficult to figure out at first, but is running smoothly now. It really helps the Building and Grounds personnel to allocate time and resources.

Jennifer from RGIS

QWARE#1

Pros

Did its job as described no problems at all Anyone can use and try

Cons

Theres nothing i coulsay i liked the least at all

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Replied July 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business! Please reach out if you need anything. Q Ware Team

Vicki from Salamanca City Central School

Q Ware CMMS

Q Ware CMMS helps us keep a record of all our activities building uses and requests and repairs. I don't know what we did without it.

Janine from Onondaga Central SD

Q Ware CMMS

Q Ware CMMS has greatly improved in the last year and is much more user friendly. I find that it works well for our needs.

Lauren from Gouverneur Central

Q Ware support

Q Ware CMMS has enabled our district to schedule multiple buildings and limited resources in an effective manner.

Jim from Avon Central Schools

Q Ware CMMS Review

We use Q Ware CMMS to manage IT & Maint. Help Requests in our district. It is easy to use and is very affordable.

Tom from Geneseo Central School

Q Ware CMMS system review

Great product. It's a good way to organize maint. work. I'm sure it has increased our productivity a great deal

Micahel from Cincinnatus Central School

Q Ware CMMS

A very well organized business that is willing to grow with the companies they market to. There service is great.