All Silvertrac Software Reviews

Chuck

One word - Outstanding!

Pros

This product has exceeds all our expectations and our clients love the reports we prepare for them. The reports are detailed and professionally done (by the system). Actually, I lost out on a bid this past summer (solely money issue) but was called back mainly because of our reports! (and they paid me what I asked for in my bid) Also, the customer service they provide is probably the best I have ever dealt with - they patiently answer every question in terms I can understand and walk me through the process. It feels like I'm calling my own, internal help desk because they are so helpful and friendly as if they are part of your team. In addition, they offer many tutorials (video) on the site and most of the time, that's all I need but when I do need additional help, they're there for me.

Brett

Overall Satisfaction

Pros

It is user friendly. It holds users/officers accountable for their time and efforts.

Cons

The only downfall is the inability to create incident reports separately from the daily activity report.

Reasons for switching to Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac has more options, such as, GPS monitoring, pictures and checkpoints.

Noelle

Silvertrac Review

Aside from the occasional software issues, if the client had more freedom to adjust/customize features that would be great. We wanted permission to edit reports once they were created if the guard selected the wrong property, but were told that only the software developers had that permission and they didn't want to allow clients to do that.

Pros

Silvertrac is very user friendly both at the admin and user level. Customer service was also top-notch. Our account supervisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is amazing to work with.

Cons

The software is not very customizable and several features are not available to the clients. There were also a few instances of the app not working/crashing for all our employees.

Reasons for choosing Silvertrac Software

The cost was fair, we like the format of the reports & the color coding of issues. Also the Silvertrac team is great to work with.

Robert

Best Software

Pros

We love being able to able to see issues right away and checking the GPS data on guard and making reports.

Cons

Parking software doesn't really work with the style of security we use for the safe list.

Reasons for switching to Silvertrac Software

Because the program kept crashing and didn't offer as much as silver trace.

Charles

Industry: Security and Investigations

Silvertrac is a gamechanger!

From customer service to sales, we never felt that we were being pressured to buy any of the product line. The expertise that the team at Silvertrac has is awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset for us and we look forward to extending our partnership with Silvertrac in the future!

Pros

Silvertrac is user friendly and comprehensive enough for both the client portal, as well as the user portal. The ability to easily account for personnel, reports, and the ability to customize guard tours has been paramount for the growth of our company.

Cons

We would like to see descriptors for the issue types so that guards are able to differentiate between what constitutes for a level 1-3 report.

Reasons for choosing Silvertrac Software

Our company was in need of comprehensive and customizable software and Silvertrac delivered.

Best product

My overall experience has been great any time I have a question I am able to reach someone and you all always get back to me

Pros

How easy the setup is to do as well as how much information you can input for the officers in the field.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this time I really enjoy using this product

Better choice

Reasons for switching to Silvertrac Software

The product saw not meeting the companies needs.

Troy

Customer Service

This software has streamlined all the security duties into on device with a standard line of reporting with the same attributes across the platform by enabling the forms to work amongst one another.

Pros

As we have come full circle to the new wave of technology the Silvertrac software has applications that have been of great need and use in the security field. the information that is captured has streamed lined and assisted the staff in gathering accurate information and complete reports at their fingertips.

Cons

At this point the setup is easy with the help of customer service.

Reasons for choosing Silvertrac Software

Slivertrac was able to give all the information in one device across several platforms.

Tiffany

Silvertrac Software Review

Pros

I like how I can get the officer's reports in real time, and not have to wait until the next day to receive their paper reports. I feel like I'm more in touch with what's going on from a Security standpoint.

Cons

I wish we could stop people from being able to close their own reports since we use that as an auditing process.

Reasons for choosing Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac was cheaper and more user friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome at getting us setup as well.

Jason

Silvertrac is AWESOME!

I am the owner of a security company in Arizona and after using multiple other systems I find that Silvertrac is the most affordable, easiest to customize and the customer service team is awesome (Shout out to Derek).

Pros

I like the GPS monitoring, the geofencing and the ease of use of the overall system.

Cons

It has a tendency to lock up if you accidentally switch out of it.

Reasons for choosing Silvertrac Software

Mainly the cost effectiveness of Silvertrac.

Reasons for switching to Silvertrac Software

Connecteam did not have the functionalities that we needed as a growing company.

Gene

Excellent Tracking and Reporting

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are very easy to work with and always respond to our needs quickly.

Pros

Very easy to implement, install and understand. The reporting is robust.

Cons

As of yet, does not have a "cookie crumb" trail via GPS similar to something a fitness app would provide. The software only leaves a trail through application of physical checkpoints.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Great news Gene! We just pushed out an update that will allow you to see your user's GPS locations every 60s throughout their entire shift. I'll have your Account Manager reach out today to get you early access to that feature! Thank you for your continued support and use of Silvertrac.

Replied August 2019

Roger

August 2016

Improving my business with Silvertrac Software

I've identified weaknesses that I didn't know were there with my guards. Silvertrac has exposed those guards that were trying to get away with putting forth the minimum effort. My clients are impressed with the information they are now receiving. One client had in the past complained that the guards were not making rounds, I've went live with this software 3 weeks ago and since then the client has not had one complaint.

Pros

I can see when my guards are doing what they are supposed to be doing and when they are slacking. I had some employees that have become disgruntled because they are now being accountable for what they are doing. These employees are of course ones that I'm now working on eliminating from the ranks. The guards now spend more visible time in the field since they do not have to go in to the guard booth to type reports and dailies, everything is completed as they perform their duties during their shift. The majority of my guards say that they like this software because they are able to end their shift on time and not be tied down to completing reports and dailies. Silvertrac has allowed me to identify those employees who is late to work, these are the employees that don't like the program. The clients like the information they are receiving on a daily basis and the reports and dailies are waiting for them when they arrive in the office first thing in the morning. Whenever I have an issue with something in Silvertrac I send a message and within a very short time period I'm contacted and the issues are worked out, most time they are simple fixes that I had missed. Silvertrac has been very patient with me in resolving my issues while taking whatever time is needed to make sure I understand how to work around in the software. My wife had asked me why I hadn't been using this software earlier and I could only say I didn't know of it earlier. I guess you can say better late than never.

Cons

The only con I can think of and it's not Silvertrac issue but the only con is I'm just using it. Silvertrac need to find a way of getting the word out about this remarkable software and service they offer

Arthur

Nothing else like it!

Silvertrac is night and day compared to the traditional pen and paper reporting system, which does not allow for such critical documentation components as time and date stamped photos and checkpoint scan times, location, date, etc... The biggest benefit of Silvertrac is being notified of security, maintenance, and parking issues in real-time. This allows for our client's to respond in a timely fashion to any urgent issues.

Pros

Silvertrac has dramatically changed the way we operate as a security company. Silvertrac allows us to have a direct insight into all of our guard's activity and ensure our quality of service is being executed each and every day. Since partnering with Silvertrac our business has expanded year after year. This is due to our client's being impressed by the sophistication and documentation capabilities of Silvertrac's reporting software. Further, the ability for our guard's to scan checkpoints ensures all 'hotspots' of the property are being thoroughly patrolled and secured. The notes section for each property has also cut down on training time, as all important notices, areas of interest, policies, rules, procedures, etc... are readily​ available to all new team members.

Cons

Not a severe issue... depending on your preference but as an Apple consumer, their Apple version could use some updates. Their Andriod version is seamless and responsive. Luckily, all of our work phones are Andriod.

Industry: Security and Investigations

I enjoy the features and the ease of use.

Guard tracking and client notifications

Pros

I like the customizable features with regards to the property setup. I like the ease of setting up new properties.

Cons

I dont like that the officers are able to go into the barcode scanner app and can log a checkpoint scan from the scanners history. I dont like that the timeclock dialogue box pops up every time you log in. We do not use that feature. I do not like how the devices are not easily identified under device management. When trying to determine which device i need to activate and or deactivate.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hey Andrew! A Few things: 1 - There is no need to use a bar code scanner app anymore. The scanner is built-in to both the Android and Apple Apps. This will prevent the officers from logging checkpoints from the history. 2 - We can turn off the time clock feature for you so that pop-up doesn't come up any more. 3- There is an update coming in the next 30-days that will allow you to name the devices/add notes so you can easily identify where/who they are being used by. If you have any additional questions please shoot us an email at support@silvertracsoftware.com and we'll be happy to help! On your side, The Silvertrac Team

Replied April 2017

Megan

Industry: Security and Investigations

Awesome, Silvertrac customer support is extremely helpful & responds very quickly.

It makes our security officers more accountable on what they do at each site. As we cannot personally supervise each and every single post/employee on a daily basis.

Pros

Reporting is simple and easy to read as we send the reports to clients. I can walk through with a client over the phone to show them how to access the specific information they need. I personally use silvertrac to bill our clients per patrol hit.

Cons

The price, which I feel is high. As a company, I feel we currently do not use the system to it's highest ability and we should utilize it for much more than tracking patrol hits. I use silvertrac to bill our clients, I wish there was a way to have the total number of hits printed at the bottom of the page so I don't have to count each one.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Hi Megan, Thank you for your feedback! Just so there isn't any confusion, Silvertrac is priced based on the number of active devices being used, not users. But we'd love to work with you to help you get more out of the software! There is so much it can do to help deliver value (tracking gas logs, supervisor post inspections, guard tours for static sites, summary reports for quarterly reviews with your clients, and much more). Let's set you up with our customer success team to get things heading in the right direction. We'll have someone reaching out to you immediately. On your side, The Silvertrac Team

Replied April 2017