All Adobe Acrobat Reviews

Improving Business Productivity with Adobe Acrobat DC

Niall

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

The only way to view PDF's!

PROS

The ability to search documents is essential in my line of work!

CONS

Files are not always easy to view when downloaded to my Apple iPhone. It would be helpful if this could be improved!

Evelyn

Primary/Secondary Education, 1 employee

Easy to use pdf viewer

Thanks to this application I have been able to underline files sent to me in pdf, making it much easier for me to understand a particular topic, in addition to this it has helped me when doing group work to underline the information more easily and to understand the information more easily.

PROS

What I like most about Adobe Acrobat is its ease of use, the free tools it offers allow you to highlight within the document, in turn facilitates the organization of documents, if necessary facilitates the ability to electronically sign the work.

CONS

Editing files in pdf format is not free, you have to pay to use this tool, it is also easier to edit files in other formats and not have to pay to do so.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat

Adobe Acrobat is a much simpler application to use, the free version offers several benefits, in addition to this it is very easy to install and allows us to quickly view any document.

Roy

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Industry leader and standard but that's why it's expensive

PROS

Open PDFs, a solid reader and has most features that users require.

CONS

Expensive considering how the PDF file format is now considered the norm.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat

Pricing, not subscription based, leaner software.

Anuschka

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Nothing New but still the best

Overall, I found it to be okay however I feel they should consider cheaper tier options for clients who don't use all the features.

PROS

I like that it's a user-friendly program and universally used all over the world. It makes working with international clients much easier.

CONS

Sometimes when I have bigger documents, it lags when I try to print and I often need to cancel the documents

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat

To be honest, it's more well known and generally a safer bet.

B Naveen

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Adobe - one stop for all pdf tools

I have been using this software since the beginning of my career and it has made my life easier when managing documents, filling out forms, merging and resizing.. I would recommend this software to all my friends because it will help them too..

PROS

Adobe is incredibly user-friendly. The reader is the only thing that costs nothing, however in order to access all the other services, they will require payment. Although I have used other free options, I prefer adobe.

CONS

I sometimes have to fully shut the window to ensure that I don't permanently screw up the plan set because the software occasionally has problems identifying scanned photos and won't recognize the text. Instead it will transform the text to some gibberish.

Aiya

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2024

Useful for Everyday Tasks

PROS

I like that Adobe Acrobat is a streamlined system and is pleasing to the eye, making it simple and easy to use. It has many functions that makes it useful in everyday tasks. I especially like the signature function and search function.

CONS

I do not like that it sometimes takes a while to load documents, or that some documents don't fully load and need to be re-opened.

Mordechai

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Rave Review

PROS

Just the ability of sending and receiving exactly what I prepared on original Document

CONS

There is nothing that I don't like about Adobe

Robert

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bravo! Adobe Acrobat Performs

Adobe Acrobat makes it everything from simple viewing of PDFs to creating and approving them very easy for all levels of users.

PROS

Using Adobe Acrobat is seamless. It's the industry standard for creating, editing, opening and approving documents, and it couldn't be easier. The interface is a breeze, so even if you've never used some of its features before, it's pretty simple to figure them out. The ability to create a PDF from virtually any program - and to be able to "lock that down" for reviewers and approvers - is invaluable.

CONS

Making comments to a PDF can be a little clunky and it's difficult to print out a document with all associated comments.

Dawn

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Adobe Acrobat Always Delivers

PROS

The ease of use to upload and edit pdfs.

CONS

That you must purchase Pro in order to make sure you can edit properly

My favorite document reader

With Adobe Acrobt I can manage my documents quite easily and it works really well.

PROS

I love the mobile version, which is well optimized, and the fact that you can easily add your signature.

CONS

It would be more interesting if more document editing options were available with the free version.

Brittany

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Classic Adobe Acrobat for the win!

PROS

I love that I can make edits to a PDF save it, and pick up right where I left off. I also love the fact that I can add a digital signature and never have to print anything unless absolutely necessary.

CONS

There isn't anything I don't like so far.

Tracy

Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

SUPERB SOFTWARE FOR EDITING PDF'S OR OBTAINING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES!

Excellent! The software is genuinely easy to use, extremely user friendly and makes editing documents a breeze and I always get a professional final result when using the software!

PROS

I like the software's flexibility when it comes to editing a pdf and numerous additional features that I use all of the time. For example, deleting pages, rotating pages, obtaining an electronic signature, highlighting important facts in my document, and adding and re-arranging pages in my pdf's. My documents always look professional!

CONS

There is really nothing that I do not like about Adobe Acrobat and it's features.

Rebecca

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Adobe Hone For Your Files

Overall experience with Adobe is great. Super useful in any number of ways I can think of and easy to use from the get.

PROS

I love the editing options like merging, adding and deleting pages and rotating as well.

CONS

I don’t like the price. I was able to just buy it outright instead of pay monthly but it was expensive. I’m happier with the purchase that way the it only hurts my pocket once instead of every month.

1,001-5,000 employees

Excelent software

PROS

I use this software daily. It's user-friendly. It supports many file formats. Also you can combine single files into one PDF file.

CONS

Some times it's not so easy to edit text.

Suann

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

An industry standard for a reason

PROS

Consistency, robust tools. Less crashing than with alternatives.

CONS

Controls/menus can be awkward. Editing after the document creation is also awkward depending on how the document was created.

Reviewed November 2023

Exceptional Product

PROS

PDF Conversion Is Most Impactful, Easy To Use, Simple To Integrate

CONS

There Is Nothing I Would Change About Adobe Acrobat

Ben

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Adobe Acrobat Review

I love Adobe Acrobat and use it for multiple reports monthly. I like how you can set up a certain report in Acrobat and save it to be used multiple times by multiple people to have the same report from everyone.

PROS

I like how easy it is to make a custom format that has places to fill in for different reports that make them all the same and easy to read or follow.

CONS

Some sections of reports don't always let you fill in your information even though you set up the form correctly. You sometimes have to close it and reopen it to fill in sections.

10,000+ employees

Adobe Acrobat Review

I have had no issues using Adobe and it has made our jobs easier and we have been able to go digital.

PROS

I like the ease and functionality of Adobe Acrobat. You can arrange any pages you want, you can add any text, share with other employees and it’s all in one place.

CONS

You can only have Adobe opened one time. You cannot open the same document on two different screens or computer more than once.

Randy

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Adobe brings the complete table to it's PDF sector

I find using Adobe Acrobat fulfills the needs that I use it for.

PROS

Some people find software a little intimidating but Adobe softens that fear when using their PDF editor. With PDF dominating a large part of the documentation world, it only makes sense that in order to be successful, you want those using your software to understand it enough to use it. Adobe helps by explaining what something does and how to do it correctly. I wasn't too keen on PDF anything until I learned how to use Adobe Acrobat. It may not solve all your problems but it's almost certain it will solve some.

CONS

There are a handful of PDF programs out there but Adobe is the leader. There are some things that Adobe does that I haven't learned how to do yet as I haven't had the need for it so it's hard to say if there's any particular thing that I found difficult but if you want to learn how to do a certain thing with Acrobat, Adobe will help you along the way.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat

I found Adobe gave me more options and it is the most well known of all PDF readers

Aaron