• Pros

• "As the world goes fast we must take a step and start working in digital way. So we used this app to sign some documents and successfully."

• "I think the best feature of this product is that it was created by Adobe and is updated constantly. It saved me doing home office."

• "Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good."

• Cons

• "Once a document has been signed, you must create a new one for a resign. If there was an error in the first signing."

• "The direction of signature and trying to change it has been my only complaint."

• "The lack of cleary informations about the pros and cons of use Adobe sign. And what to do with files that is signed after."

Browse Adobe Sign Reviews

Elliott from HummingWords

Sign, sealed, delivered

Pros

The basic function of this program, signing a document or creating a signable document can be done securely. The potential uses for this if integrated into a type of blockchain technology are numerous and could help change the way people and business's do business, the way medical records are stored, sent to and from patient to doctor to different doctors, or to reduce people's ability to evade taxes (yup bake a few).

Cons

I don't like that you can't just buy this app but we'll played Adobe...

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

I chose Adobe sign over DocuSign because it had a desktop version and wasn't just limited to online use.

Christiana from CPJ Global

Best read and edit PDF

I Am in love with how simple the user interface is which allows you a quick understanding on how to use and share.

Pros

I really like how easy it loads documents both on desktop and mobile. It makes doc seem lighter and sharing it so easily on almost all platforms.

Cons

To get edit one needs to pay for it, not full free but still the best, the user interface is simple and easy.

Modernity and Ease

Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

Pros

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

Cons

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

Package deal with Adobe Acrobat since we work with PDFs a lot

Wulliams from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

The best software for storing PDF documents in the cloud

If you use PDF documents in your work to achieve your goals, I recommend that you use the Adobe Document Cloud, since you can successfully manage your PDF documents from the cloud, allowing you to share them, edit them and add signatures, all with the highest security offered by the prestigious company Adobe.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is the best cloud hosting service for creating and saving PDF documents. It has two options, one free to try the software and the paid version in which you can enjoy more storage capacity in the Adobe cloud, you can transform scanned files into PDF documents, you can edit and share PDF documents in real time, you can create personal signatures for your PDF documents, you can integrate Adobe Document Cloud with other Adobe enterprise services and improve your user experience, you can also use this software from android and IOS devices.

Cons

I have no complaints about the options offered by Adobe Document Cloud, it is an extremely easy to use software, and its integration with other Adobe services makes it quite complete and very useful for the development of your work in your company.

Elliot from Flaircube Ltd

Industry: Performing Arts

Customer service was awful

Pros

The product can be easy to use for basic functions of just getting people to sign a document. As soon as you start needing slightly more advanced features like witness signatures, or modifying an agreement after it has been sent it becomes a nightmare.

Cons

The Adobe Sign trial was a nightmare, and the customer service has been even worse. I needed to get my documents signed by over 20 people and also witness signed too. The witness signature process was confusing at best. I then had an issue whereby I couldn’t cancel an agreement that had been sent, and it took nearly an hour on customer support for the agent to suggest using Chrome instead of Safari, and it then worked. Then, I had an issue whereby one of the signers signed incorrectly on the wrong line. I spent two and a half hours on customer support, being passed from agent to agent who had no idea what they were doing, one agent at one point took control of my screen and just kept randomly moving the mouse around the screen but not doing anything, before then passing me on to someone else who told me I didn’t have an Enterprise trial - even though I do! It then turned out that this agent actually worked for Adobe Acrobat and not Adobe Sign, and so had no idea again. Finally I spoke to an agent who told me that once someone has signed a document, it can’t be removed or changed - this is ridiculous, as people make mistakes and the fact that you can’t correct that is crazy! Finally, I had to send several separate documents to different signers and try to combine the PDFs afterwards, which again proved to be a problem because the PDFs were locked after exporting them from Adobe Sign. I should have just got people to sign hard copies from the start!

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Sign

Docusign doesn't cater for witness signatures unless you pay £3k for Enterprise.

Kathy from Overtime Realty LLC

Used to Love It, Now Eager to Escape

I was satisfied my first two years. It wasn't perfect, but it was good, certainly better than other options. But now, I hate using it and want to find a replacement ASAP. In fact, I'm searching for one tonight, which is how I came across this review request.

Pros

I liked being able to create electronically signed forms on my desktop computer and send them for signatures, and to have the ability to edit .pdf files and provide tracking when needed. I had another program that could do it, but for twice the price. Plus, the other service provider is a company I didn't want to do business with as they are a threat to my industry (Zillow to real estate industry.) But I'm ready to sleep with the enemy because Adobe DC is constantly getting more worthless and difficult to use.

Cons

1. No option to flow a contract. If I send Client Joe Seller a document to sign, and then want to send to Client Jane Buyer without exposing their email addresses to each other, I cannot do it. I have to print out a document signed by one party, scan it into a new document name, and send to the next party to make this happen. It's a MAJOR problem for real estate contracts! 2. They are constantly changing the interface and how it works, which has caused numerous disruptions. I'm completely fed up with it. Every update makes me work harder to do less, too. The latest update makes it impossible for me to create the contract and then send it. I have to first specify who will sign before I even draft the document. Depending how I draft it, I may need to change who will sign. 3. I cannot change who will sign it once I begin drafting. I'm working with many types of contract forms and some require my signature, some don't, but if I forget that it's one that DOES require it, I have to start from scratch because I cannot add one. 4. Changes and updates cannot be initialed once a party has signed. There should be layers and tracking for this, not a complete roadblock that forces everything to be started again from the beginning. 5. I have called and asked how to reduce security settings, how to remove signatures so I can just re-use the document without signature verification, and how to workflow multiple times in the last couple years and get nowhere with it. I'm beyond disgusted!

Mohammed from Flipboard

Efficient Signing

Overall, as an Admin and a user this product has been great for our company. Our Finance and Legal especially like how easy it is for use and the highly recommend this product. As a user myself I like how the AI scans the page and knows how to guide you through the docs as if you were filling it out on paper.

Pros

I love how easy it is to go through PDFS and fill out what is needed without the hassle of using another software that makes you do most of the work.

Cons

I do feel their customer service could be faster at responding when things are not wokring or when questions arise.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign has a better UI and way better relative ease of use for beginners and experts.

Love the features

Overall, Adobe Document Cloud is beautiful and easy to use.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is easy to use. All of the features you want are available. I love how it doesn't use memory on my hard drive.

Cons

I do not use this software too often so paying $12-22 a month is an unnecessary costs for us and adds up by the end of the year.

Nokana from Afro Angel arts

Great app

I have had a great experience with it, once I got to know where all the features are and what they are meant for.

Pros

It allows the user to have easiy access to documents, such as PDFs, CV, scripts etc Also has a great edit feature that the user can sign and edit documents with ease.

Cons

Sometimes crashes while in use, can be difficult for beginners to understand and startup loading time can be a bit slow.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Sign

My last phone's screen froze and when I bought a new on I just decided to change.

Claudia from U.S. Coast Guard

Industry: Military

Makes my work easier, opens up lots of possibilities - but has room for improvement

Pros

Ability to edit PDF's Can create PDFs with content from various sources We use it to distribute documentation to our users - easy to modify and redistribute so they always have the latest version Ability to combine PDF files, re-arrange and delete pages Great tool for research - save web pages as PDF, which you can later edit to combine with other info.

Cons

The editor is fairly primitive, in fact, it says if you want to do a lot of editing, it is better to do that in another app (such as Word) and then copy that content back into the PDF (or create a new PDF). Exporting to Word does not act as you would expect - instead of creating a normal Word document, it inserts sentences and paragraphs into separate text boxes, which may look fine to the observer, but is practically impossible to edit. You're better off with copy/paste functions, which give you the text but not the formatting.

Ryan from Temple University

Fantastic once you're past the big learning curve & bad interface

Until it was removed from the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, I used Adobe Sign quite extensively. It was an excellent solution for managing "incomplete" grade contracts that had to be signed by me, the student, and someone from our Dean's Office; it was also quite useful for obtaining informed consent for research studies and other similar functions.

Pros

When Adobe Sign is configured properly and you have a good working knowledge of how to use it, it really is a useful tool that could almost be called industry-leading. Since Adobe is the entity that developed and manages the PDF file format, that means that PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat are natively supported by Adobe Sign--you can prepare forms in Acrobat and upload them directly to Sign, and they are ready to use. However, it is also possible to edit form fields and some of their properties (though not PDFs themselves) through the web-based Sign interface. The signing audit trail that is generated and automatically appended to finalized PDF files is also an excellent feature.

Cons

The learning curve is tricky, in large part because of the confusing naming conventions Adobe has used. For example, say you upload a form you have created and prepared in Adobe Acrobat, and you need to send it to one person for their signature before you sign it yourself. It can be difficult to figure out where exactly your file has been uploaded, and it is easy to erroneously assume that your form will automatically become a "template" for future use (this is something you have to do manually). When you are ready to send the form, the only option given is to "Sign Form," which is confusing--isn't the receiver supposed to sign first? "Sign," it turns out, means several things, including "send out for signature," as well as "the name of this software." Very confusing for a newbie. I also dislike that Adobe Sign is no longer included as part of the Adobe Cloud suite--it now has to be paid for as an additional add-on.

Yaroslav from The American College of Greece

Amazing must have tool to work on documents (PDFs - for sure!)

Adobe Document Cloud is a great reliable tool. Definitely worth learning.

Pros

I love the cloud approach of adobe and I love the way they embrace new tech. Adobe documents is the tool I use almost daily to work on my documents and do the edits that I need during the work process.

Cons

One of the things that I do not enjoy is the fact that due to extensive growth - Adobe Documents became so big - it might be confusing. It takes some time to explore it and learn all the tricks as some of them are hidden and not known until you discover them.

Robust, portable, and a secure e-signature system

It was confusing at the beginning and not trust by our counterparts, but now we nearly replaced our document-signed system with Adobe Sign. It is secure, trusted, and legally binding.

Pros

Adobe Sign changes the whole game of transactions, making it faster, easier, and more secure. Adobe Sign saves your money, reducing the cost of the printing process. It is now easier to keep track of all documents and contracts. I like that I can attach multiple files with different extensions. The process is very simple, I can select the signer, the approver, and the acceptor. I can also add someone to fill in some details only, and all of this is taken place online, which is preferable in a pandemic situation. Adobe Sign provides many choices for e-signature, I can use my keyboard, my handwriting using a trackpad, or send an SMS to mobile and use it to sign. I like that, after the completion of signing, Adobe Sign will send an email to all parts of the transaction to verify the document.

Cons

Not all clients think it is secure or legally binding, they might think it is a scam. The fees for the service are a bit high especially for customers who do not use it regularly. In my opinion, it is worth it and I highly recommend the Adobe Sign service.

Sean from Education

Easy way to view your documents

Pros

The pros of using adobe document cloud is that you can save and view all your documents in one place. Its really useful for students.

Cons

The cons of using adobe document cloud is that the navigation to open up documents can be confusing.

Good For Instant Signing

Great tool for people who usually forget to sign documents after printing

Pros

Super effective to sign documents and not forget to sign it later when we print the documents out and send it out

Cons

Sometimes signing the document will make it lock the document and not being able to change any information on it after

Wm. Todd

Nathan from NTreizel Web

Good product to sign document

Pros

Adobe Sign is a very good product to sign every document that we have to sign online. We use this software very easily and the tutorial is very good to understand the software.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to deploy the software on many computer.

Robyn

Makes Digitally Signing Documents a Breeze

Overall I have been incredibly pleased with Adobe Sign. I wish it didn't rely as much on API's so I could manage more of it myself, but that is a very small downside for the massive upside it provides.

Pros

As more and more people have moved to working from home or remote working, Adobe Sign has made it possible to still get necessary documents signed with a proper paper trail so that business can continue in a safe and effective way.

Cons

It can rely pretty extensively on API's, so in some instances you may need help from IT to get certain things integrated, but the API support is very flexible.

August 2016

Mika from Go Capital USA

August 2016

Maryorie from Universidad de Oriente. Venezuela

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah from PaintLine

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Sign

We switched over from Microsoft Word to Adobe Sign for adding signatures to our documents. When using Word, we would have to add a signature to a Word document as an image, then make sure it was "behind" the signature line to have it appear as a real-life signature. It was inconvenient and took too much time. Now with Adobe Sign, we can quickly add signatures to documents without the hassle of treating them like images on text.

Jason Taylor from CBT Nuggets

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Sean from Coloradotography

I can’t believe this comes with my apps!!

Pros

It basically makes it too easy not to use. It know ls where to tell people to sign and where to fill text.

Cons

None honestly. I use this for all my contracts and it’s beyond easy!

It came with my apps.

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Noonan Consulting LLC

Industry: Program Development

Essential for business

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Dewey from Freelance, Self Employed

Practical and Easy To Use

Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support. It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.

Çağrı from Ford

Great Storage Possibility To Store PDF Documents

We started to use Adobe Document Cloud 2 years ago.My overall experience with this software is really awesome.I am working various PDF documentation during a business day.Managing function of documentation is great.It offers customer to work and share a document which needs some one review .It provides efficiency in Daily business.Software is offering secuity and increasing print costs.When you need someone's signature ,you are able to collect all signatures without printing and scanning .You are doing your business in secure way

Pros

I like most about the product is security.All important and sensible documents of company are in secure. Documents are only eligible for the staff who has given Access.The other good feature is you can send the document to your client with a signature.In additon customer service are giving very good service ,they are really willing to help you

Cons

I have been experienced the user experinece not too much customer friendly.Some menus and features are complicated.

Keep your documents and books on the go!

It is extremely easy to learn. Very short learning period. Keep in mind to update your files after you work on them, so when I check them from another device, you can pick where you left off.

Pros

It is so easy to read and share documents across devices thanks to Adobe Document Cloud. I am able to start reading and annotating a document on my tablet and I can pick up where I left on my laptop at work without an issue! I also put cookbooks, any ebooks and visuals in pdf form on my Adobe Document Cloud for easy accessibility. I access my recipes on my tablet while cooking in the kitchen and keep checking on my phone if my tablet battery dies. It is so easy to use!

Cons

There is literally nothing wrong with this software. It is quick to upload a document to a cloud. It never crashed for me or gave me a hard time on any kind of device. I use this software on PC, tablet and smartphone.

Trevor from 51Talk

Used on my last team

Now that I have experience with it -- I would totally use it again.

Pros

It was very easy to manage, share, and distribute all the files, folders, and content that my team needed.

Cons

I was more familiar with Google or Dropbox. There was a small learning curve on how to do small tasks with Adobe.

Company's decision

Company

Good product but terrible setup experience

Good product, kind support, poor experience with simple user/account configuration issues.

Pros

Setting up documents for signature and executing the signing is straightforward. The integration with Salesforce is robust and better than the integration with Docusign.

Cons

I had a horrible experience with the setup and connection to Salesforce. This all was around setting up a trial account and then the Adobe system not being able to figure out that I purchased the licenses from a different account. It took over 5 separate support discussions to get the accounts straightened out and then connected to Salesforce with the correct users. Support individuals were very kind and tried to be helpful, but the Adobe technology should not have been this difficult to troubleshoot a simple user/account issue.

Price and better Salesforce integration

Integration with Salesforce

Katrina from TORA

Adobe - Must Have for Legal Professionals

Good experience, even through its a license subject to an ongoing monthly fee, I think its worth having, meets the cost v. benefit analysis.

Pros

Editing pdf files is the best feature. There are so many instances when you have an 90 page document and only last page needs to be signed with wet signature. With Adobe license you can only print the last page, sign and then replace the last page in the existing document with the signed page. Another great feature it's ability to fill in fillable pdfs and e-sign. One more feature is exporting pdf documents into word. Formatting will be off but it will do the work.

Cons

Cost, its $15/month so you are hooked up on an ongoing fee. This may be a little too burdensome on a smaller business like self-employed consulting services.

Shahzad from Shahzad R, Khan Legal, PLLC

My law firm cannot function without this software solution!

It increased the productivity of my firm by allowing us to create and edit PDF files with ease.

Pros

The software solution allows me to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I submit immigration petitions. So, I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my legal practice.

Cons

It will occasionally crash on me, but that happens.

Joshua from Metro-North Railroad

Adobe DC Review

Overall I have had a very positive experience using Adobe DC. It is something that I use daily and I rely on as my work location physically changes constantly and intranet services are not always available for me to access my work server. Adobe DC makes it easier for me to work independently as well from my emails and allows me to have my documents at my fingertips.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how easily it can be used accross multiple devices. I use various operating systems and application on various devices, and I have not had an iissue using Adobe DC on any of them. I have not had any issues in relation to the hardware I was using and the software seems to run quite similarly and flawlessly accross my devices. I do not appreciate it when software lags on different platforms, amd with this program, it is a non-issue.

Cons

I do not truly have any complaints with this software. The only area I coudl see where there could be some improvement is in relation to speed. Sometimes depending on the file being manipulated, the software might be slower or take a little time to load.

The Convenience of Adobe Sign

I found a very great experience with Adobe Sign to work for schools and businesses. Customer support is also great. Recommend using Adobe Sign to experience an amazing time. It is helpful for your works in the future and even now. it is a wonderful application.

Pros

Automatic process form and signature into a proper document format. Adobe helped me create an online form quickly. It saves time. Also, it makes the form looks easy to read to everyone. The notification is another important function to let me know when I need. Allowing me to edit, upload and save signature to the document.

Cons

It does not have any problems. The app is easy to use with different functions. However, it is much more useful for businesses rather than personal.

Tawanda from World Vision Zimbabwe

Flexible office work solutions

It has solved an existential problem where documents will gather dust in the offices waiting for manual signing. Bringing the signing process to the cloud improved productivity and business agility.

Pros

I like the use cases it provides; its now easy to authorise processes on the go. This was lacking in making cloud solutions more agile and productive. There is also visibility in the process approval flow

Cons

I don't like the delay time it takes before the approver sees the document submitted for signing

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

It had the most business friendly features

Gregg from TLC Family Care

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money ( biling overage documents at 4X the cost of our regular send rate). They bullied us knowing they had our data captive and we eventually settled on a payment for the overage. When contract renewal time came up, they wanted to DOUBLE our price and claimed they were giving us a great deal. We couldn't run away fast enough. We practically begged for a more reasonable price structure but nobody there would "get it authorized." when we finally sent them notice we would not be renewing, suddenly they want to know what it takes to keep our business. They start sending aggressive communications and asking us what price they want us to match, after having repeatedly telling us they could go no lower during the renewal negotiations. Overall, their sales team and customer service teams come off as ingenuous, scammy, and almost like extortionists. They start out being super sweet to you and then as things progress, they turn into heartless pit bulls. We could not be happier to be out from under their thumb regarding our document management.

Pros

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Cons

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Sign

FOr ease of transition from Echosign, we did not want to research and set up a new signing library on another service. We have now and couldn't be more pleased.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Sign

Because Adobe bought them - we had no choice. They seemed amicable enough at first so we signed with them rather than spending resources searching for other solutions. That was a big mistake.

AMIRSALAR from University of Tennessee

Industry: Civil Engineering

The best cloud service for accessing pdf files

I use Adobe Creative Cloud for both storing my pdf documents and also exchanging e-signature on documents.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great cloud storage service included with Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. So, it's free for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers. It helps a lot with accessing your files from anywhere since your files and documents are synced and uploaded to the cloud. Specifically for pdf files, it has a great feature for E-signatures which enables the document creator to send the file to one or multiple recipients for obtaining their E-signature automatically!

Cons

Adobe Creative Cloud is flawless for its designed purposes. However, if it supports more file types it can become a competitive to other cloud storage services!

Melany from SNC-Lavalin inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Nice application

In general, the program is well done. I use it mainly to modify .PDF documents. We can add pages, remove them. The document can also be prepared in PDFA format for signature. It is also effective for transforming .PDF files into images. Adding and removing text is also a function I use often.

Pros

The software is visually pleasing. We can easily find ourselves in the program. It is easy to find what you are looking for. I like being able to open several files at the same time and find them in different tabs.

Cons

When adding text to a document, the program chooses the format. It is not always the same format so we must always validate before.

Hiago from Hiago Fernandes - Designer Gráfico e Ilustrador

Working with fast assets

I sicronizo assets, such as mockuos, frequently used vectors, logos that I'm always using and other elements. This allows me to access these assets very quickly. Because I can do this from within the program itself. This makes me gain a lot of time and energy.

Pros

Among all the benefits a cloud file system has, the Adobe Document Cloud is not far behind. But what stands out most is the use of assets and files within the company's editing programs. It makes the process much more convenient and practical.

Cons

I still think one of the problems with some Adobe solutions is the price charged to regular customers, other than students or teachers.

Bryce from Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Detroit

Great backend storage

I primarily use it to store documents that I have scanned with my phone. It is convenient to be able to directly access the documents from any machine without having to send an email.

Pros

I love the document cloud not only for itself, but because of its connection with the Adobe Scan app. This is a lifesaver of an app that allows me to scan documents with my phone and save them straight to Adobe Document Cloud and then easily share them with whomever I need to.

Cons

It feels like backend storage. Which is to say that the ui isn't the best. But I so rarely have to log directly into the storage itself that it has never been an issue.

Feramy Jezreel from Marketing and Advertising/Self Employed

Adobe Document Cloud - Documents anywhere

Overall, adobe document cloud solves my problem of accessibility and documents filing. It helps me secure my file throughout my devices.

Pros

What I like most about the Adobe Document cloud is that you can access your document anywhere and you are confident that your document is saved. So you don't have to worry that it will be lost or misplaced. Also, through cloud it is accessible through your different devices which makes it very handy and reliable.

Cons

The least I like about Adobe Document Cloud is for its fee. For starting professionals it will be difficult but if you are a business it won't be problem.

Michal from Svobi Associates GmbH

Industry: Biotechnology

Indespensable product if you need to do serious work with pdf's

It allows me to do my work

Pros

Adobe DC allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more. It really facilitates work even with multi-hundred pages documents.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. The Document Cloud itself is located somewhere in the cloud and the company is not very talkative about the jurisdiction their servers are placed in. Likewise the encryption upon uploading/downloading could have been much safer. If you worry about safety and security of your data you better not store them in the Adobe DC, but use safe encrypted cloud storage such as Tresorit for document exchange.

Gina from OneStreet Residential Services

Adobe DC is a good work tool that's reliable and pretty easy to use.

Pros

I use Adobe DC to complete work tasks daily. Having the ability to digitally sign and type on scanned PDF documents saves me a lot of time, ink, and paper. Creating easy to use PDF forms also cuts down on toner and paper use company-wide.

Cons

When I need to do multiple things on a document like edit text, add a page, and place my signature, there are a lot of clicks to get to each task. I also do not find the cloud service useful, personally. Which brings me to the price of this product, am I paying for cloud storage or am I paying for the freedom to edit my documents?

Damir from Airbnb

Feature-rich PDF and form editing, e-signatures software for a high price

PDF editing and more at a high cost

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to conveniently create PDF files with content from different sources. It is possible to merge PDF documents, reconfigure and delete pages from them. Using it you can save web pages. Features are updated and new ones introduced regularly

Cons

The web editor looks quite primitive, especially if you need to edit a lot of information. Slowly open large files even though I have a fairly powerful computer. Web UI is frustratingly aged and not built for quick folder and other searches

Alicia from Apex Occupational Therapy

Decent storage but hard to organize

I use this daily and love that I can access it on my computer and on my phone.

Pros

I use the Adobe Scan app on my phone to make copies and store documents and they go straight to the document cloud. I don't know that I'd use the document cloud that much if it weren't for the scanning app because I also use Google drive. Because Adobe has so many other great products it's great to have a cloud account associated with them. Also, it is invaluable knowing that these files are secure and comply with HIPAA without any additional work or money (required by most online programs that are HIPAA compliant).

Cons

The files are difficult to organize. You can't easily drag and drop them into a folder--you have to click on each file to move it to a new location. I would not want to use this for all of the files I want in the cloud because of this.

Elan from The Weinreb Law Firm, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Adobe Document Cloud Pro - Extremely Useful for a Law Practice

I've had a wonderful experience with Adobe Document Cloud Pro in that it allows me to run my business from anywhere.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud Pro gives me the opportunity to upload and share not only large files with clients or other attorneys but the ability to have them electronically sign them as well.

Cons

Sometimes, there are many steps involved in trying to accomplish what you want to accomplish, particularly in the case of signing documents, but they are there for security, so it is worth the extra hassle.

Erik from EJFK designs

Industry: Graphic Design

Adobe document cloud review

My overall experience with adobe document cloud has been good. I enjoy that it encompasses all my documents into one app and that I’m able to access it from anywhere I pretty much want to, allowing me to switch between my phone, my computer or even a public/friends computer. Everything is saved onto a cloud allowing user experience to pretty much access their documents whenever and however they want.

Pros

What I like most about adobe document cloud is how easy it is to save my documents between my phone and laptop as well as having all my documents in one place instead of all over and in a bunch of different document apps.

Cons

What I like least about this is how difficult it was for me to change certain pieces of information of the document once I had already saved and finished it. For example, it took me awhile to figure out how to change the name of my document once I had already named it, saved and finished it.

Heather from Erhart Legal, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to Use!

Overall I would highly recommend this software. I love that it is integrated with Outlook and super easy to use!

Pros

Oftentimes in my profession I have to send documents too large to attach to a regular email. In these cases, Adobe Document Cloud offers an option right in Outlook that I can use to upload the documents and then insert a link directly in the email.

Cons

There have been a few people that tell me they cannot access the documents through the link. I'm unsure whether they just didn't know how to use computers very well, or if it legitimately did not work. Out of the large number of times I've used it, only a couple people have complained of this so I assume it was just user error. Also, sometimes the Outlook option disappears for no apparent reason. I'm thinking that has something to do with my add-ons in Outlook, but I have been unable to figure it out.

Absolute Must for Growing Companies

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has allowed our firm to create high quality reports fully demonstrating our firm's capabilities on a daily basis. Furthermore, we have been able to standardize quality of output across our organization with multiple users resulting in a cohesive brand regardless of internal account manager associated with any given project.

Cons

I can honestly say that there are no readily apparent negatives associated with Adobe Document Cloud, even after years of use.