Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

RATING:

• icon"As the world goes fast we must take a step and start working in digital way. So we used this app to sign some documents and successfully."
  • icon"I think the best feature of this product is that it was created by Adobe and is updated constantly. It saved me doing home office."
  • icon"Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good."
  • icon"Once a document has been signed, you must create a new one for a resign. If there was an error in the first signing."
  • icon"I dislike that you need an account to utilize Adobe features."
  • icon"The direction of signature and trying to change it has been my only complaint."

All Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

Joseph

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

August 2022

Top of the Class

Troy

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the another GREAT Adobe program

Adobe Acrobat Sign is great for document storage as it keeps everything you could need in one clean aesthetically pleasing digital space. For my job it is critical to have access to the best remote access and control options and Adobe Acrobat Sign is excellent for working from home.

Pros

Cons

There aren't too many features I did not like about this software as it is quite simple and straightforward.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

They did not have enough integrated features as Adobe does.

November 2022

Powerful but expensive for the paid (non-bundled) version

Works well if you only need limited features.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, and nice that it is bundled together with Adobe Acrobat. Works great if you simply need a single document signed by a single user from time to time.

Cons

Unfortunately, for some of the features that are needed for power users, the version that is bundled with Adobe Acrobat is not sufficient. The paid version (for a few extra important features) is very expensive. I would love to see the full featured version bundled with Adobe Acrobat, or to provide Adobe Acrobat subscribers with a discount on the full version.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

The bundled version was super easy to use and included with my Adobe Acrobat subscription. This made the switch a no-brainer, until I dug into the features that were missing with this version.

Elliot

Industry: Performing Arts

Customer service was awful

Pros

The product can be easy to use for basic functions of just getting people to sign a document. As soon as you start needing slightly more advanced features like witness signatures, or modifying an agreement after it has been sent it becomes a nightmare.

Cons

The Adobe Sign trial was a nightmare, and the customer service has been even worse. I needed to get my documents signed by over 20 people and also witness signed too. The witness signature process was confusing at best. I then had an issue whereby I couldn’t cancel an agreement that had been sent, and it took nearly an hour on customer support for the agent to suggest using Chrome instead of Safari, and it then worked. Then, I had an issue whereby one of the signers signed incorrectly on the wrong line. I spent two and a half hours on customer support, being passed from agent to agent who had no idea what they were doing, one agent at one point took control of my screen and just kept randomly moving the mouse around the screen but not doing anything, before then passing me on to someone else who told me I didn’t have an Enterprise trial - even though I do! It then turned out that this agent actually worked for Adobe Acrobat and not Adobe Sign, and so had no idea again. Finally I spoke to an agent who told me that once someone has signed a document, it can’t be removed or changed - this is ridiculous, as people make mistakes and the fact that you can’t correct that is crazy! Finally, I had to send several separate documents to different signers and try to combine the PDFs afterwards, which again proved to be a problem because the PDFs were locked after exporting them from Adobe Sign. I should have just got people to sign hard copies from the start!

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

Docusign doesn't cater for witness signatures unless you pay £3k for Enterprise.

Abby

August 2022

Makes Managing Contracts And Getting Signatures a Breeze

Adobe Acrobat Sign streamlines contract administration and contract negotiations for our business. It saves us countless hours each month and provides our clients with a safer, more secure and more collaborative way to manage contracts.

Pros

My business deals with contract negotiation and administration on a daily basis and we often require signatures from multiple parties before the contract is considered completed. In the old days, we emailed contracts that had printed off, signed and scanned by the parties. Then, on our end, we had to confirm the contract was signed and complete before executing on the project in question. Using Adobe Acrobat Sign, we don't have to deal with any of that. Once it is sent off, we get notified when the contract is complete or has modifications. Custom fields makes it extremely easy for us to use the same template for multiple projects and customize each contract with different types of fields. It also provides the option of collecting and aggregating responses from multiple parties.

Cons

Our clients sometimes complain that they don't receive copies of the contract in their inbox. We believe this is due to the emails being sent to a spam folder.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

We already had a file management system so we wanted to use this service strictly for contracts and occasionally for form building.

Samuel

November 2022

A Must-Have for Remote Work!

I started out using this to replace we signatures when I wasn't in the office, and now I use it for all signing, even when I am in the office and right near a copier.

Pros

Tired of people typing their name in a font that looks like handwriting and thinking that constitutes a signature? Adobe Sign lets you distribute (and create) documents for any number of signers and then distribute it to them all at once or in an order you specify. The recipients get a link emailed to them, they do not need to install software, and you can track the progress through each step. At the end, you get a secured document and an audit report with a timestamp and IP Address of each signer - all neatly saved in Adobe's Document Cloud.

Cons

Outlook Plug-ins can cause problems, integration with OneDrive in the Android environment is challenging.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Pro Document Cloud (suite)

Adobe it!

It has been a fantastic experience, and I hope companies, especially ones in the UK, use the record retention features.

Pros

Easy to set up and use and manage users. Come in handy when you need to track documents or get multiple signatures. It might seem like a lot if you're a small business, but they have various subscription options, and it'll be money well spent when you need to produce an audit trail for a particular doc or closing.

Cons

Nothing not to like; it is a simple piece of ubiquitous software worth having for the various secondary uses in terms of management that it comes with.

Josh

October 2022

The solution to e-Signatures is here

Adobe Sign has made signing documents in an online format, a piece of cake. I can sign, save and send the needed documents within less than 30 seconds thanks to this app.

Pros

I receive so many documents that need to be signed in digital format, I didn't have a proper solution until I found Adobe Sign, they let you create an easy one time signature, save it, and easily paste it onto any document which requires a signature. It's extremely simplistic, but that's all that's needed. Does the job well.

Cons

The software does exactly what it's intended to do, with little to no flaws, I'm overall impressed.

October 2022

La perfecta herramienta para firmar documentos de manera digital

Pros

Lo que más me gusta de esta herramienta es la capacidad para firmar documentos de manera digital, podemos firmar contratos y acuerdos sin la necesidad de estar presentes.

Cons

Cumple perfectamente con su cometido y me gusta, no hay ningún, pero sobre ella.

Arun

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

September 2022

Must have APP

Makes documents processing much easier

Pros

It's just like salt in a every home, gives no flavour until have a little

Cons

Pictures inserting in the adobe is a bit hectic job

November 2022

The best and easy service to sign documents

I like to use all adobe products, i have been using it and i am really satisfied.

Pros

I love using Abobe acrobat sign because it is very ease to use and its provide security to all the signed documents.

Cons

The service is perfect, i did not find any cons in using abode acrobat sign

Maryorie

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Makes my job so convenient!

Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

We switched over from Microsoft Word to Adobe Sign for adding signatures to our documents. When using Word, we would have to add a signature to a Word document as an image, then make sure it was "behind" the signature line to have it appear as a real-life signature. It was inconvenient and took too much time. Now with Adobe Sign, we can quickly add signatures to documents without the hassle of treating them like images on text.

Thomas

Adobe Acrobat Sign is Industry Standard

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is a good one. The software has allowed me to professionally handle multiple types of documents that allow my company to smoothly collaborate and work with other contractors and companies.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Sign has become a crucial tool for my company to handle important production documents, contracts, and agreements. What I like most about this software is the powerful tools and features that allow you to virtually do and handle any task.

Cons

There are not many cons about this software; however, for someone new to adobe acrobat I could foresee the program being a little intimidating and user friendliness being a concern. However, there is an abundance of resources provided through Adobe and by other online users that can get anyone up to speed or the help they need.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

I choose to stick with all adobe products as I signed up for the Adobe Creative Cloud

I became a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud

Amanda

Good experience with Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is a very user friendly and efficient e-signature platform! Although if you aren't already using Adobe Cloud for other features then it might not be the most cost effective option out there.

Pros

Ever since the beginning of COVID we've had team members working remotely from home who needed to be able to securely capture signatures and this electronic option is a great option. The e-signature tool is easy to use, has a quick turnaround time, and is super convenient, especially since it allows the signer to use a mobile device.

Cons

I wish there was the capability to edit something after it has already been sent. While I really appreciate that it allows you to send a document to multiple signers, if I forget to click the "Complete in Any Order" button prior to sending then I can't go back and update it. Instead, I have to wait for 10+ signers to complete everything in order, which takes much longer.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

We were already paying for other features from Adobe Cloud and it made more economical sense to convert

Jason Taylor

E-Signing The Way You Want It

First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.