What are Bluebeam Revu users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bluebeam Revu software through verified user reviews

• icon"The program has a lot of great tools related to architecture to help with noting markups quickly and adding text and callouts. Easy to use and definitely overtakes Acrobat in my workflow."
  • icon"Material list and breakdowns and customer service was good , it did a lot of what i was looking for but to much for my company."
  • icon"The integration into Microsoft Office and the printing driver from ArchiCAD creates clean PDFs quickly and easily."
  • icon"Customer support is the worst I have ever dealt with."
  • icon"Has a tendency to crash. Some functions, such as zoom, pan, are clunky."
  • icon"Occasionally have trouble with printing to the program, but not frequently enough to stop using it as my PDF maker."

Browse all Bluebeam Revu Reviews

• Have you used Bluebeam Revu and would like to share your experience with others?

Gregg

Move Over Adobe, Bluebeam is Better

A great alternative to Adobe…much more user friendly and affordable.

Pros

Bluebeam has better features and is easier to use than Adobe. The cost is much less when you consider payments are not indefinite.

Cons

Nothing bad to report. Bluebeam is far superior to Adobe. So far we have not found any flaws in the software.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam works better with our with our other programs and internal system.

Aditya

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best software fo AEC industry

I have been using BlueBeam for more than 3 years. I have worked as a Contractor, Engineer while using BlueBeam. It has been the greatest tool that Construction industry personal can have. Must buy for Engineers and architects. Bluebeam has saved me tonns of time for editing files/documents and reviewing drawings for construction. I am very happy to have this software on my personal computer as well as work computer

Pros

User Interface for Bluebeam is very simple and brilliant. You can clearly see all tools/items that you can use. The ease of access and availability of many editing options very quickly are one of the big time savers.

Cons

Only issue that I ever faced is, Bluebeam takes more space on your computer compared to Adobe Acrobat reader. Sometimes it lags in operation if you are using heavy softwares like AutoCAD,/ Revit at the same time. This probably can be fixed by having better configuration of computer. But software maker should really focus on reducing the software file size after installing.

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam has more functions and tools at disposal. Fast customer service. More value for same money.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Adobe Acrobat provides less functions and tools compared to Bluebeam. The User Interface for Acrobat is difficult. It is time consuming to use Acrobat and mainly, it is expensive.

Joshua

Bluebeam Revu is the Best PDF Software I Have Used

I would recommend Bluebeam to anyone who frequently views, edits, markups, and shares PDFs.

Pros

Revu is very easy to use with an intuitive user interface and customizable features.

Cons

Periodically I have had software-related issues sending information to printers with Bluebeam.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

More functionality with Bluebeam than Acrobat.

Joshua

Untrustworthy Developer - Dropped the ball

Pros

Brings a lot of features and functionality missing from Acrobat. To my knowledge, no other PDF software is geared towards the A+E market. I wish there was another one out there so that these guys didn't have a monopoly on the market. It has given them a sense of invincibility that has led to stagnation and a lack of genuine support for their customers.

Cons

I've been using Revu for about 8 years, 5 of those on Windows. The last 3 are at my most recent job, and when I found out that Bluebeam had created a Revu for Mac, I was quick to push our company to adopt. I even gave a lunchtime presentation to show everyone some of the really powerful features I had come to know and love from the windows side. Playing with the trial version of 1.0, though, I quickly realized that a ton of features were absent from the windows version. I went ahead and gave the presentation anyway, though and with some convincing, we bought seats for everyone. It became clear within the first week of using the software, though, that it was incredibly slow. So slow as to be unusable. It took several seconds to render every page... considering that we regularly deal with 100+ page architectural sets, this made the program worthless in a lot of cases. What's more we really felt the lack of some features from the windows side, many of which were so basic that it's laughable that Bluebeam decided not to invest in them. You can't crop pdfs for instance. Anyway, when bluebeam for mac 2.0 came out, we bought in thinking that we'd be getting all of the features that we were missing along with performance improvements. Turns out they decided to revamp the UI with almost 0 feature inclusions. The performance of page rendering was significantly improved, which was helpful, although page thumbnails now no longer load.

Because Revu has tools and functionality geared towards the A+E Market

Ajinkya Mohan

Industry: Civil Engineering

A great software for engineering firms

I am very happy with the software. I have been using it for over an year now and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting off in an engineering firm. You will spend a large part of your time working with this software. It has all the bells and whistles and there is literally nothing more than you can want out of it. However, this sometimes makes it difficult to find some stuff. I would like to see an option to toggle between a simple document review option (similar to Adobe Acrobat Pro) and a detailed drawing review option. Otherwise I am very happy and it manages to surprise me everyday with the sheer amount of features available.

Pros

Primarily one might feel it's just another PDF reviewer and editor similar to Adobe Acrobat Pro, but this is more catered towards engineering jobs. It's easy to make markups on the drawings, with specific options like revision clouds, grid lines among other things. One can also make some specific markups and save them in their tool box. One neat feature is the ability to compare two documents by overlaying them on top of each other. This is especially helpful to check if their were any changes in different revisions of the drawings which can be easily missed by a normal human review.

Cons

Since it's so much loaded with features, sometimes it becomes difficult to find exactly what you needed to do. It is in such times that I miss the simplicity of Adobe Acrobat Pro, where the User Interface is clean. But then again Adobe is catered towards a general document review whereas Bluebeam Revu caters engineering firms. I would like to see an option to turn on and off the detailed User Interface to get a more simplistic Adobe like interface as required.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

I switched companies and the new company is using Bluebeam Revu for its engineering jobs. The previous company I was working for did their markups in Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Should not be an Option - Should be Mandatory

I can't imagine doing my job without access to Bluebeam. I use it that much. For that many different things.

Pros

Bluebeam is so versatile. I can create and/or modify all my RFI's, shop drawings, and detail clarifications from various professional sources - all in one package. I'm surprised at how often I find new ways to make use of the standard tools included with the software.

Cons

Bluebeam does have some issues reading some fonts. Not sure what the deal is, but some pdfs show up looking like a crude binary system.

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

Versatility and price. You can't lose with this software. Easy to complex - it can handle it all.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam is more stable - Adobe would crash on me. Also - a lot more features out of the box.

Susan

Bluebeam Revu is the best product on the market

Its more than a PDF viewer or an annotation tool. I can do takeoff any project efficiently for estimates with all the assorted program tools. It is the best platform for Constructability Reviews through studio sessions that allows all team players to collaborate with each other to avoid conflict between each engineering discipline.

Pros

It's the best software that allows simplicity for any type of project involving engineering drawings, estimating or constructability reviews whether going solo or as a team in Studio Sessions.

Cons

I have been using Bluebeam for over 15 years and had never an issue that couldn't be resolved. The support personnel can make magic happen within seconds to solve any problem.

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

AutoCAD is way to expensive and very complicated, whereas Bluebeam Revu is totally affordable and easy to master.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam is far more affordable as well as easier adaptable with great functionality.

Bluebeam - a complete pdf pack

If tour are typical and Adobe or Foxit user, just try the Bluebeam revu. It owns some unique pdf features you will definitely to love.

Pros

There are so many PDf readers and editors available on the market with restricted features, and Bluebeam covers almost each and every feature. Its user friendly for editing ad commenting on PDF & almost can get accurate values for measuring the distances. Text recognizing mechanism (OCR) almost accurate for every scenario. The inbuilt converter helps us to convert our PDFs to other formats hassle-free.

Cons

I really dont have any cons regarding Bluebeam revu. It's a fantastic and complete tool for all your pdf needs. It's worth the money.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Always took some extra time for initial loading and ADOBE bot smooth enough for my day to day pdf need.

Lap

Blue beam review

It is my preferred PDF editor and I constantly use it to make edits

Pros

It is very user friendly and very intuitive. The dashboards are set up similar to acad and I can draw pretty well. The editing features are also top notch.

Cons

It is a bit pricey for a PDF editor. You can get adobe versions much cheaper and while it maybe less functional, the adobe programs do work ok.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Blue beam was more functional and user friendly.

Benjamin

Good for the right company

Expensive , hard to learn but it would be good for the right company and person

Pros

Cons

Hard to learn and expensive for my budget and it was time costuming to switch and then try another softwarew

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Didn’t care for thrive , thought it was something different

Nathan

The Third Hand

We have designers that draw projects with a different program. Once that project is drawn, it gets sent to all the personal that need to look at it and use it for their specific tasks. BlueBeam makes it so I can get my notes and my measurements fast and easy. For example, when I am with a client making siding selection, I can add the note right on the plan with there Text tab. Simple and easy. When they want to change a window location, neat, crisp lines can be drawn to show were it should go. Bluebeam also helps me daily when I receive PDF documents from vendors or suppliers.

Pros

It is my go-to program to look at and edit PDF's. When one has to measure something, its easy to use and easy to give accurate information to the project managers, vendors, & suppliers. Easy to add notes and clean up PDF's to make them look and say the things you want. Like the fact my toolbox is saved and can be used over and over. While I was filling this out, a sub called and asked a question about a plan. I used Revu to answer the question because its quick and easy to get the information they are looking for.

Cons

Learning the way the Revu works takes time. Once you figure it out, its great though. I had to have someone else that had used Revu before set up my toolbox and headers because trying to do it myself was taking so long. Mostly that is my own fault but getting a program tailored to yourself should not be hard to set up. There is not much I don't like about the this program.

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam Revu was being used by another team-member and it was doing everything we needed a PDF program to do. Bought another Revu version and have liked how it has been able to do everything we need it too.

Justin

2nd to none

Bluebeam compliments our takeoff program very well. It is very useful for generating individual files out of a large set that are uniquely named by the drawing number and name (or however you wish to name them), which then allows me to import those files into the program without the need for manually typing in the descriptions. Saves an inordinate amount of time at the start of a takeoff for each job.

Pros

There is no PDF program out there to my knowledge that comes anywhere close to this program when it comes to the construction industry. We have been using this program for 6 years now, and the advancements the developers have made have been fantastic. All of our estimators and project managers have at least Bluebeam Revu, some have Extreme. The text recognition for creating page labels/bookmarks is fantastic (has improved greatly over time). The Sets feature is top notch as well, particularly for keeping up with jobs that have numerous revised drawing sets. The takeoff module is quite powerful, although we do not really take advantage of it's full potential as we already had an on-screen takeoff program.

Cons

I honestly have not been a huge fan of the new look in the 2018 version, but that's probably just because I was used to the old look after years of use. Some of our users are overwhelmed with all of the options, buttons, and menus, but that's really just the nature of the beast with a program with so many tools.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

A new hire had used it at their previous place of employment, and highly recommended it.

Clarissa

Very comprehensive pdf editing software - I'll never go back to Adobe!!!

I spend a lot less time posting changes and as-builts, but with much more professional results. I also love the time it's cut down on creating our punch lists and tracking the completion of those items.

Pros

I love that it can "read" my plans, and help me with my takeoffs. The search function can look for either words or symbols, and is incredibly useful when I'm looking for something specific. The different user type profiles are tailored to show the tools and functions that someone in that role would be more likely to use the most. It's easy to switch between these profiles, even when viewing the same file, so no matter what or how many hats I'm wearing that day, it's easy to find the tools that I need for the job I'm doing. The customizable tool box is great - I can use the existing tools, or create my own! These are handy for posting as-builts, as well as for doing take offs and estimates. I love all the short cut keys!! Instead of using my mouse to select tool options, I can simply use the "G" key to take a "photo" of a certain part of my open file, or "C" to cloud an area. I use these frequently and it really cuts down the time I spend posting changes to our drawings. There are so many tools, functions, and options, that you're sure to find everything you need for seamless and efficient construction drawing management!

Cons

At first, it was a bit overwhelming to use. There are so many tools and menus that it definitely took a little time to learn; however, Bluebeam offers hundreds of short "how-to" videos on many different topics. After watching these, and using the software for a few weeks, it got much easier.

Bluebeam Revu is to construction professionals what Excel is to finacial professionals

More than any other software package, Bluebeam is by far the most valuable to me in my daily work. Thanks Bluebeam!

Pros

I have been using BB Revu PDF software since 2010, when I switched from Adobe Professional. Revu is designed for construction personnel. I use it for reviewing documents and drawings, marking up, sketching, quantity take off, illustrating, presentations, flowchart and Org Chart creations - just almost everything. I convert word documents to PDF for reviewing. I add bookmarks as way-finder through large documents such as Specifications, Reports and Specifications etc. For drawing reviews or study, I compile large packs of PDF drawings into single PDF with drawing numbers visible under Bookmarks. With Revu you can have 2 (or more)drawings opened on your screen, from within the combined pack or separate files, for comparing eg Elevations and Sections or plans or details. Sometimes I use the auto compare feature in comparing updated drawing with an older version where the differences will be highlighted. The Search feature is extremely useful and I use it a lot in finding references in Specifications Codes and Reports etc. The Spaces feature is really good and impresses hugely when included within presentations. Signature feature also excellent. I use the Add Ins for Outlook, Word, Excel and CAD regularly. I find the Help Section and Bluebeam University incredible. The Developers really put themselves in the place of the "normal" user and provide excellent vide demos of all the features.

Cons

File sizes generated in marking up and sketching tend to be quite large. There are ways to reduce the file size but they do not work all the time - sometimes they increase the size.I have tried a few times to engage design consultants in the use of the Studio feature for real-time online collaboration without success. This is however is not the fault of the Studio feature - its just that the designers did not have the software.

Dani

Far superior than Adobe for construction

First, let me start by saying I have the Extreme version and create forms and use the JavaScript features frequently. I switched to Revu because Adobe wasn't giving me what I needed and that was software that could automate many of the tasks I was performing at the time. For example, to process one submittal, I had to combine the pages from one file with the submittal cover page, stamp it, add the date and signature of the person approving the submittal, flatten the markups so no one could edit them, and then save them on a network drive. With Revu I was able to click one icon and do all that from inserting the page, stamping/flattening, and prompting me to save on the network. It saved me so much time! I was able to create custom stamps for all our coordinators to use.

Pros

Suited for construction work, not just documents. It lets me do so much so easily. I can overlay drawings and find where things have changed. This works for contracts too. I can overlay the pages and see if the sub revised the document at all. I can easily markup drawings without any CAD experience needed. I can create forms from PDFs.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn the program because many icons are unfamiliar at first. And because it can do so much, there are so many icons. But I was able to customize my layout so it narrowed down my available icons to just the ones I use regularly. It's only a con for the first month of learning the program. Same for creating forms. As you start to work with it, you learn the tricks to making them easily, but at first it can be difficult. Most of the functions are similar to Adobe, but the one that I had to get used to was copying pages from one document to another. I used to open two separate Adobe windows and then click and drag pages from one into another. Revu only has one thumbnail view pane available at a time, so I had to modify my steps by copy and pasting pages from one document into another.

Scott

Lengthy enjoyable experience with this software.

My overall experience was stellar. To import plans was so easy and other softwares this is not the case. Many other software would take 2-4 additional steps just to import blueprints. Where as Bluebeam is basically one step. The software runs rather fast with hardly resizing delays , I have used similar softwares after acquiring Bluebeam and on the same computer I experienced resizing delays on the similar software, where Bluebeam had no issues.

Pros

The most important part of this software was the complete ease of use. With no experience with estimating software, I was able to jump right in and get to work without any training, videos or someone else to teach me the basics. The original layout and key icons made everything simple but necessary.

Cons

The first major issue I incurred was learning how to compile all of the data at the finish of gathering the take off( sq ft measurements) this portion of the software was slightly less user friendly when it came to compiling the lists of rooms/areas with the details .eventually after some months of use I began to become familiar with the steps of the software sorting the sq feet and labeling the areas

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

We chose Bluebeam was the cost of it. At the time we compared this software with Callidus and realized the more bang for the buck was Bluebeam. Once purchased we had excitement due to such ease of learning and within 1-2 days had the majority of the software learned. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take off digital prints.

Charlie

Very Good Functionality and Good Overall Performance for the Money

Our estimating team switched to this from planswift and we've had more people get on board who were doing paper takeoff. While there were definitely some pains with transitioning once we got used to the new layout we came to appreciate some of the additional features Revu has to offer. I would say planswift is a bit quicker for doing small quick takeoffs, but when we do larger jobs and especially jobs with breakouts Bluebeam starts to pull ahead. The biggest timesaver (and reason we switched) is that Revu makes it much easier to hand-off from estimating to sales (due to the fact that it uses pdf/excel files and the fact that it has the spaces feature that allows sales to provide more detailed info/schedule products by room). In addition, it is much easier to use than Adobe Acrobat (or any dedicated takeoff software) for quickly making comments/marking up PDF's for customers. Also, have to commend them for making changes based on customer feedback that greatly improved the takeoff process.

Pros

Lots of different functions (construction takeoff/room scheduling, document mark-up/review, document creation) Customization for different users/tasks through profiles Excel export of markups/takeoff Cheaper than alternative takeoff software Easy to share with others (uses .pdf files) Ability to transition from takeoff to room schedule through spaces feature (big time saver for us as we do lots of air device takeoff) Easy to combine/compare revised drawings to old drawings/takeoff.

Cons

Takes a while to get up to speed on compared to other takeoff software (all the features can get overwhelming) Takeoff functions are not as polished/fast to use as some dedicated takeoff software (although the latest update fixed some of this) Certain PDF's can take long to load/render (rare problem, but very difficult to work around when it happens)

Tyler

BlueBeam is a MUST for Construction!

Pros

I can't say enough good things about this software using it in the construction industry. I have used multiple different PDF editors but nothing comes close to as how good BlueBeam is. There is not much of a learning curve and you can learn the basics very quickly. It goes about as advanced as you would need and can do almost anything. Marking up blueprints is straightforward and easy to do. There are multiple different callout shapes and easily input the tag on it. You can have a favorite toolset on a window for the most frequently used items such as your stamp, signature, check mark, etc... Once you collaborate the blueprint you can measure dimensions, surface, and volume. Bluebeam integrates into most other software such as browsers, Microsoft Excel, and word. It has a quick button in these programs to easily convert it into a PDF inside of Bluebeam. If it does not have integration with the software you can print something and use Bluebeam as a printer to convert it into a PDF inside Bluebeam. You can even set spaces and do punch lists as well. Everyone I work with loves with the product and nobody has a bad thing to say about it.

Cons

The only complaint I have been able to come up with but I'm sure it is user error is that my customized toolbar keeps reverting back to the default. I have locked the toolbar and messed with it but randomly every now goes back. I am unsure why this happens and is pretty frustrating when it does. Other than this no complaints.

Joey

Excellent PDF mark-up software with time-saving features and intuitive UI. Easy to use and learn.

Pros

There are several features that make this software very useful in engineering and project management. When marking-up PDF drawings or diagrams, the ability scale dimensions and measurements within the software is valuable. Many of the features included with the software are familiar to other software commonly used in the industry, and required no special training to use. I jumped right into using Bluebeam without any training or research, the user interface is that intuitive. Combining, converting, extracting, e-signing, and marking up PDF files has become a simple task which saves a tremendous amount of time. The feature to "lock" or "unlock" amendments to documents with the "flatten" feature is a nice touch.

Cons

Sometimes when converting MS Word docs to PDF using Bluebeam creates anomalies or unwanted formatting changes in the converted/output PDF file. This can be irksome for large documents, as QC of hundreds of pages to ensure document was converted to PDF accurately is sometimes necessary. Usually this only occurs with MS Word docs that use MS features that are not commonly used in document formatting or content. Regardless, peace of mind and confidence in formatting conversion would be nice to have, though this issue is also common to other similar software suites.

Chase

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use. Lot of functionality.

Quickly and easily edit PDFs. More powerful and functional than most of the basic PDF applications available. Merge documents from a Windows Explorer window.

Pros

Bluebeam has a lot of buttons and features out-of-the-box. The default layout is intuitive. Quickly and easily add text, highlights, shapes, callouts, and lines to PDFs. The buttons for rotating the page are readily available. Taking snapshots/copies, cropping, and other editing functions are easy. Bluebeam has measurement tools so you can easily get dimensions off of plans. There are tons of keyboard shortcuts and "toolboxes" that allow you to perform repetitive tasks quickly. Customize stamps to create signatures or other repetitive text like "Reviewed By..." or dynamic shop drawing stamps (like "Make Corrections Noted"). Flatten tool allow you to lock your edits into place. Security features are also available. Bluebeam also allows you to merge/staple multiple sheets together and further manipulate pages within a document.

Cons

Bluebeam provides a lot of functionality, but depending on your needs you may be able to use something cheaper and less functional. You should weigh your need for a tool like this. The "Staple" function for combining files within a Windows Explorer window/menu could be a little simpler. It currently brings up a dialogue box that is overly complicated and not intuitive. Other software like Adobe Acrobat allow you to do this much easier with only a few mouse clicks.

Ana

Industry: Architecture & Planning

My favorite software for easy collaboration

Overall one of my favorite tools to use daily. This tool makes my job fun and helps me manage my team and project with less stress and difficulty for me.

Pros

This is easy for even the most computer illiterate person to use. I use this on ever team and always have it open on a monitor - every project I have a bluebeam session for. I find that this tool makes my life easier in collaborative review of drawings, markup and sharing of changes and information, directing people to issues or topics for discussion, and using as a tool to sketch together live while in a virtual meeting.

Cons

The marking complete feature could be less clunky. The pen tool could be vastly improved. Having a way to know if someone did not get in to review by a deadline, or enter the session at all, would be helpful. All in all minor things

Box

Necessary in the Construction Industry

I have used this software everyday since joining the construction industry. Like every software there are glitches, however the benefits MAJORLY outweigh the pitfalls.

Pros

Every day I am learning about a new feature that makes life even easier in the industry. Love their takoff capabilities, measuring, stamps, and just the general fact that I can view PDFs and manipulate them. I have had VERY few complaints over the many years I have used this software.

Cons

Like all softwares, there are glitches. One bummer is the lack of integration on android phones. There was also an issue with integrating the software with an apple update; this was resolved fairly quickly though.

Reasons for switching to Bluebeam Revu

Mainly by need, but once I saw the benefits of Bluebeam, I was quite happy with the switch.

Must have software for engineering companies

We use Bluebeam on a daily basis for the organization of drawing sets and reports. Bluebeam makes it possible to collaborate on project review with local and remote personnel. Bluebeam makes it possible to help reduce paper waste and to maintain project records for quality controls.

Pros

The robust features of Bluebeam make this essential software for engineering companies. Mark up and organize drawings, compare versions of documents, OCR capabilities, and online collaboration are just some of the many features.

Cons

Sometimes the icons are not as intuitive to me as they should be. Would be nice if Bluebeam would incorporate the Ribbon format that many other programs use.

Reasons for choosing Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam is available at a better price point and provides superior capabilities to Adobe PDF markup products.

Sam

Long Time Bluebeam Revu User - Best Day to Day Software I use

Like I said, I could not function on a daily basis without the use of Bluebeam. I have been a daily user for just about 3 years now and I couldn't say enough good things about this software solution and I know it isn't just the Construction Industry that utilizes this software. Anyone can!! Highly Recommend!!

Pros

Bluebeam is not only a construction industry standard now, it is a necessity!! I use this software on a daily basis and could not function without it. Some people look at it as a replacement for Adobe Acrobat as just a simple PDF viewer but it is so much more than that. I use it to dimension drawings with it's calibration tool, you can extract specific pages from large document packages mark them up and send them out, their OCR feature is something that I know our Project Engineers and Project Managers use all the time as well and that is just a start of what it can do. Highly recommend!! Worth every penny!!

Cons

The cons is simply that there is a learning curve to know how to utilize all of the features it offers. I still learn something new everyday and I have been using it for 2-3 years now. They have great training videos on the website that walk you through Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced features that I would highly recommend.

christian

Bluebeam is an easy to use PDF viewer with tons of features that make it an all around awesome tool

I have found that Bluebeam can do so many things that I almost don't need to use other software. Previously i used a whole slew of programs to complete various tasks similar to what I mention above but with Bluebeam I have discovered that many of these tasks can be completed in Bluebeam eliminating the need to switch between other software as well as saving costs for software that becomes redundant when weighing the uses of Bluebeam.

Pros

I love how versatile this software is I use it daily for almost everything that I do as a project engineer. I use it for creating RFI, reviewing submittals, rough take-offs, viewing and marking up drawings, and much more. For each of these tasks Bluebeam has tools that make the process easy, quick and accurate.

Cons

I have a hard time finding things that I don't like about Bluebeam, one thing that I have found difficult with Bluebeam is while it has many tools and options it is to the point where it is almost too many tools and options. I have been using the software for close to three years now ona daily basis and I still am learning about the tools and how best to use them. The basic principals and working of Bluebeam is still quite simple but getting into their advanced tools and uses does take an investment of time and practice.

Bluebeam Revu