• Pros

• "I like that is easy to use, very friendly and you can find the things quickly. The download is exceptional. "

• "It is easy and functional to use. I upload and edit a lot of pictures during the day. Brandfolder keeps things simple but also very organized. "

• "I like the ease of use. It's incredibly easy to organize things in a way that are easy to find. We are able to tag things that make it incredibly easily searchable which has been a huge time saver. "

• Cons

• "We found the user registration process slightly confusing at first but got used to it pretty quickly."

• "The tagging feature is helpful but tends to generate tags that don't necessarily apply making the process of tagging a very time consuming task"

• "There are some glitches that randomly happen, but usually work themselves out. "

Browse Brandfolder Reviews

Chris from JetBlue

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

An invaluable resource

Brandfolder has been invaluable resource for me. I always have the latest and greatest branded assets, without needing to resort to a desktop folder. No longer do i have to send emails to get a hex code for an official brand color, everything is in one consolidated space!

Pros

I like most the ability to bulk share and distribute creative assets using brandfolder's incredible share feature. I can share entire brandfolders, selections of creative assets or single assets, which has saved a ton of time. Instead of having monthly emails asking for the same file, I can provide a brandfolder link that updates as I upload to the folder. Great feature!

Cons

If the organization is large enough, you're often unsure who has what level of access. As a user on a team that has more broad access than other workgroups, often times I've found myself referring others to a brandfolder that they 'cannot see' because they don't have the right access. Not necessarily a software dislike.

Sarah from Dealer Inspire

Best DAM Tool Around

Brandfolder has fixed the communication gap between marketing and sales. We now no longer have outdated sales sheets floating around. We are able to push out new assets easily and have seen great company adoption. It has made our lives easier in the marketing department.

Pros

Brandfolder has changed the way our marketing department runs. We are now able to focus on putting out new materials and not have to spend half of day answering emails and slacks. We now have a single source of truth. It's easy to use and easy to find whatever assets you are looking for. The templating feature is also amazing.

Cons

Not as integrated with Google Slides as we'd like, but overall we've found workarounds. However, If we have ever had any issues or things to solve, their support team has been amazing to work with. They will even followup on new features I've requested that end up getting rolled out.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

It had everything we needed. The product was super flexible and it was the perfect fit.

Cassie from Ibotta

Good product

Pros

The product has good accessibility for many people in the organization. The platform has cool features such as extracting metadata from images, a good tagging function, and a function where you can disable files that are out of date so they can't be used.

Cons

As an "admin" level user, I need to approve other team members uploads before they can embed the image. I'd prefer this not be necessary and it can be a nuisance for the uploader and approver. I don't love the user interface and images can be difficult to locate at times.

Hannah from Yext

Your Brand Locked in One Organized Folder

Pros

Brandfolder is an application that remains as an open tab in my browser. My company has 4 different folders that houses digital assets to be used internally, an internal brand guideline, externally/publicly facing assets, and then co-branding guidelines for partners. This level of organization makes it seamless for me to find the appropriate brand collateral that I need in my role. My company also went through a rebrand a few months ago and our Marketing Team had everything uploaded in Bradnfolder and ready to be downloaded that day. I couldn’t imagine re-launching a brand without having this platform!

Cons

Since I am not a member of the team that manages the platform, I can’t say matter of fact that we utilize all Brandfolder has to offer; however, from a user-experience, I wish we could connect our personal social information to the platform so if it’s something we wanted to share, we could push it directly from Brandfolder vs. having to download it and share externally.

Dustin from Endeavor

Brandfolder has been a game-changer in forwarding our goal of brand alignment.

As mentioned above, as our organization has grown to ~500 employees worldwide, brand alignment has become increasingly challenging. Brandfolder has allowed our team at HQ to disseminate on-brand materials quickly and efficiently to not just Marketing teams around the world, but to every employee. It has been hugely successful overall and after six months we have barely scratched the surface with its potential.

Pros

First off, the sales and set-up process was top notch. The team at Brandfolder was super attentive and patient with us from the get-go. They were the clear standout in that regard compared to other DAM platforms we considered. Set up was a breeze. I was the lead admin to implement and organize our Brandfolder structure and I never really ran into any trouble figuring things out. The tagging system was very intuitive and the instructions sent by the Brandfolder team were very clear. Prior to implementing Brandfolder, my colleagues and I at HQ would get inundated with photo and resource requests. Since launching Brandfolder, we very rarely get those requests and usually now when we do, we just say "it's on Brandfolder". Making out teams self-sufficient has been a huge time saver and has forwarded our goals of brand alignment worldwide.

Cons

There are certain features we need that seem obvious to our team that do no exist. The Brandfolder team is very responsive to feedback and are constantly releasing new features, but one of our main gripes has not been implemented yet. I would also argue that the Brandguide feature leaves a lot to be desired. That was the one area I felt was a bit clunky to use and had a lot of back and forth with the Brandfolder team.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

The biggest reason was customer service. Our sales rep at Brandfolder was incredibly attentive and showed they were committed to our success. Also, Brandfolder offered the best sandbox environment for us to really dive in and familiarize ourselves with the platform. The other platforms we tested had very limited hands-on testing and relied mostly on demoing the software. Demos are great, but it's hard to make such a significant decision without properly testing a product.

Liza from Endeavor Global

Brandfolder has changed the way our organization works

Brandfolder has helped us unify our global brand across 30+ markets. It has made sharing resources and updated materials seamless, whereas before rolling out these changes to nearly 500 staff across the world required extensive communication. It has saved my team, our central marketing team, a huge amount of work.

Pros

Brandfolder has allowed us to seamlessly manage a global brand across 30+ markets, and ensure that everyone both on marketing teams, and throughout our entire organization, is using the most up to date materials and can access essential resources and photos, all managed centrally by our team. It has truly been a game changer for us. The Brandfolder team was great in helping us migrate our assets from dropbox and organize them on the new platform. They're also extremely responsive to feedback. Onboarding our team here was easy, thanks to a user friendly interface. Really can't say enough good things.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Brandfolder. We have been using it for a little less than a year now, and every time our team has hit a snag, the Brandfolder team has come through with a solution. The only use case that has been a little bit of an obstacle for us is with photo crediting. We use the platform to store many event photos, and there isn't a super seamless way to make sure that the photo credits are integrated into the actual photo files themselves.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

We ultimately chose Brandfolder over Bynder for a few reasons. They are pretty similar products, and both seemed they would fit our needs equally well. We were happier with the pricing on Brandfolder, and the customer service we experienced was much better than Bynder, giving us confidence that we would have a seamless transition, which for the most part we did. We also liked that Brandfolder was still looking to grow and improve based on user feedback. Additionally, we liked Brandfolder's interface slightly better.

Stefanie from Right at Home

It is a easy to use and implement system. They are very helpful and willing to help put together training for your employees. They answer questions and resolve issues very quickly, if not the same day. The system is easy to use and can support all file formats we have needed.

Pros

This product is much easier to use than our old system. We love the search and filter feature! Our franchise system rarely used our old system due to the lacking search feature. With Brandfolder we were able to limit the folders and sub-folders and focus on the search and filter tools.

Cons

We have a few glitches with the templating feature a few months after we sent it out to out franchise system. It only affected a few of our franchisees, but it didn't look good with our system. Brandfolder started working on the issue right away and everything was up and working that same day.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

The price point was what we were willing to pay, and their templating feature was fully functional and working. They search and filter features were on par or better than other companies too.

Adam from Classeq Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Classeq and Brandfolder

We use Brandfolder to share with a large network of distributors, plus international subsidiaries and other internal stakeholders - A great way to have everything in one place.

Pros

1) Really simple to use and requires next to no training when giving our distributors access to assets. 2) Ability to embed assets on website - reducing the time required to update multiple CMS systems 3) Pins - Great way of showing all assets for products

Cons

We use this for multiple brands - the only improvement i could think of at this stage is if you could create a collection that was fed from the different brands. So that when we are pitching with combined brands we can have a collection that is specific to that client.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

This was the simplest and most intuitive program, specialising in DAM and not trying to do to many other things (e.g. Kanban / detailed task management workflows).

Luisa from Endeavor

Makes everyone's Lives so much easier

Brandforlder helps the whole organization to look more standardized. coming from every region of the world - everyone uses the resources from one source! that's what we really wanted

Pros

The best thing about Brandfolder is convenience! We have a lot of different offices around the world that we service and we have gotten so many compliments because people love using it. I no longer get 20 emails every week asking for the same resources (logos, pictures, colors..) and I don't have to spend hours looking for resources because they all organized neatly and ready to be shared. the other best thing is the Template maker. OMG, I needed this for so long and now that I have it I'm still so excited i get to use it!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons. I guess it took me some time to get used to the non-file system - but that is on me and the system actually works wonderfully.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

The feature we needed the most was the Template creator. The ease of use and the aesthetic was far more sophisticated than the other Platforms.

Luke from Master & Dynamic

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

First Asset Management System Implemented in Start-Up

The customer service representative responds immediately to questions and has been helpful. This platform has allowed our company to become more efficient when coordinating asset delievers around the company which has been a time saver.

Pros

It allows for all files to be stored in one place that can easily be accessed both internally and externally.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

The platform was detailed but yet simple to navigate.

Jessa from Ibotta

A place for everything and everything in its place

Pros

Brandfolder has been a major time saver for our team, letting us easily host and search for image assets and embed them in our marketing communications. We switched from a clunky in-house hosting solution to Brandfolder, and managed to shave off production time AND eliminate storage bloat caused by accidental duplicate files. The platform is easy to navigate and search, gives us plenty of custom organization options, and requires very little prep/training. Brandfolder has been stable and reliable, so we know our files will be there and load when we need them to!

Cons

While I appreciate how granular you can get with the permissions in Brandfolder, the majority of our users ideally need full upload/edit permissions. However, the expense of additional Admin accounts is prohibitive, leaving us to shuffle Admin level permissions around from person to person to ensure we have adequate coverage when someone is out of the office. Additionally, the way that permissions levels are listed across several different places in the platform is somewhat confusing. A single, platform-wide permissions screen would be a great feature. Lastly, the templating feature through PrintUI was so confusing to implement that the task has been handed through three different people in our office and we never got it off the ground.

Christopher from CommScope

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

I have been involved in Brandfolder since we started using it at my company. We have a large number of assets including logos, images, collateral, tradeshow displays, videos, etc that we need to share with our global marketing team, sales team, other employees as well as our business partners, distributors, etc. Brandfolder has been a game changer for us for this reason. The templating feature allows users to self serve by filling in information and exporting pdfs. This is a great feature when it comes to business cards, customizing call to actions on Ads, etc.

Pros

I really enjoy the visual nature of Brandfolder. It is easy to navigate and review files that are in system. I really like the group tagging and pin tagging features. I can pin tag selected items for a campaign, pin tag it at the top of the page and viewers can select the tag and view all of the items without having to plug in search terms. The new feature of being able to crop images and export to a specific pixel dimension is a game changer for us. It allows users to self serve without having to back to a designer to edit.

Cons

Brandfolder has a great insights tool that allows you to see what the most popular items that being downloaded. To get a deeper view of my data, I currently need to have my rep send me an excel sheet. I would like to be able to self serve that data from the insights are on Brandfolder.

Robin from Beef Shack & Rosatis Pizza

BrandFolder blows all other storage / gallery software out the water!

Our company is small but we do have a'lot of locations and franchises. Overall we enjoy the Brand Folder experience vs the mess we had before the portal. All our marketing material lives in one space and can be easily used to send files to production. The sections can be updated quarterly for promotion use for download at anytime a user is to wish to use.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is for our franchises & myself. This portal cuts out half the time in email management. Collages learn to use the portal vs spending time calling or typing an email. All in one place, easy search tools and navigation.

Cons

Not being able to send out updates to all our franchises at once via email template on Brand Folder direct.

Super robust for asset management

Pros

There are so many features to take advantage of within Brandfolder - importing from multiple services, sort in multiple ways, photo info, video embedding, tags, etc. There are a lot of ways you can customize it for what you need.

Cons

So many features, it's a little difficult or confusing on how to implement at the beginning. Their team is super helpful though.

Sam from Oliver James Associates

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A brilliant online tool

I came into the business as Brandfolder was just being introduced so it was my first time ever working with an online asset tool like this. With being both an admin and daily user of Brandfolder I think my experience has been a fairly positive one. I can upload our brand assets (logos, HEX colours) easily, create templates for others to edit and store all our collateral for everyone to access and download. I think the platform is clear and easy to use (both admin & user friendly) and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

This software is brilliant for organising and hosting all our collateral. The fact that I can upload a document with editable features and someone else in the business can change it and download it without a fuss is great. I think it's a really good storage tool as it keeps everyone in the business aware of all our collateral and they know that if they need anything it will be available for them on Brandfolder.

Cons

That it doesn't work with computer system fonts very well when uploading templates through the extension on Indesign. You need to have it as a separate file and upload it to the extension.

Stephanie from Allegro Coffee Company

User-friendly intuitive online storage

Great! Highly recommend this tool.

Pros

Very user-friendly interface that's intuitive to use. The visual organization, secure file sharing capabilities, tagging and meta data is very helpful.

Cons

Upload time or download time can be a little slow (this could be my network issue?), and sometimes we max out of space.

Mindy from Cellairis

Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments!

Organization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.

Pros

What I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.

Cons

I think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.

Michael from Herff Jones

My experience overall is great, except for some issues with integration with Adobe CC.

We are solving the problem of sharing assets in an efficient way and making sure everyone is using the same asset and most current asset. This has been helpful in saving time by being easily able to send the requester a link to an asset or login to Brandfolder as well as saving time having to revise a project because it contains an outdated asset.

Pros

I like that I am able to upload all of the assets I use so that others are able to access them as well. This allows us all to ensure we are using the same and most current version of an asset.

Cons

I dislike the integration of Brandfolder with Adobe CC. It is difficult to search for items in the plug-in, it takes quite a while for the items to load into Adobe, and when I go to export a project out of Adobe into a PDF, the links become broken.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

Brandfolder gave us best customizable option for a DAM system.

Best damn DAM

Digital Clutter No More!

Pros

The onboarding was a breeze. They had our account setup that day and transition planning and meetings setup asap to get us up and running fast. It took a bit of playing around to get use to the systems (about 60 minutes) and then I felt like a pro. Very intuitive filter based searching. I love their integration with adobe suite for templates, that way my employees do not need access to photoshop or illustrator - it is saving us a lot of time. One aspect we have found that we didn't expect was managing our creative projects. We create a section/folder and invite the contractors to just that folder. They then upload their assets, revisions, documentation and we discuss and manage the project from one single location. I can easily see the various revisions, notes, and file versions. No more searching my emails and cloud drives for variations and notes. Lastly, the search feature works very well. But my one suggestion is setting up a tag hierarchy from the beginning. This will help you manage your sections and search features much better from the start.

Cons

Maybe a few more pre-built API integrations but that being said, their support is top notch and they assisted us with the connections we needed. We are not on a top tier plan either but they treat us like an enterprise company.

Matt from Algonquin College

A real time-saver

Brandfolder is a lifesaver for us because we have hundreds of assets we need to organize and share on a regular basis. We've been users for less than a year, but Brandfolder has already saved me countless hours of hunting through files on my computer and various drives.

Pros

There are a lot of things I like about Brandfolder. Working at a College, we have many departments each requiring their own logo. Organizing hundreds of logos by department, colour, or layout is very easy on Brandfolder and saves me hours of time. The ability to share right through Brandfolder is also very handy. We were able to consolidate hundreds of images from different sources into one centralized location. We also use the templating feature. The ability to share a template that others can fill in also saves a lot of time for myself and the creative team, who would otherwise need to create these assets every time.

Cons

One feature I would love to see added is the ability to un-merge items. Merging items into a collection does so permanently.

Jolie from Giant Bicycles

Brandfolder is a great tool

Brandfolder has allowed us to greatly expand the number of assets we share with our customers and lets us share a wider variety of assets. It has been easy to implement and we've had great support at every stage.

Pros

Easy to use Clean Excellent customer service New features added frequently Simple interface

Cons

I wish there were "push" features to allow us to send the content directly rather than always have clients have to look for it

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

Better value for the price. Features are not exactly apples to apples, but what Brandfolder gives us serves more of our customer needs on a regular basis.

Kirk from The Holdsworth Center

Brandfolder fan

Pros

I researched, selected, and launched Brandfolder with the past 2 organizations I've been with and it has been amazing. The ease of setup, prompt customer service, and easy user interface make this a wonderful platform.

Cons

Not much to dislike. I think they have done a great job updating and adjusting to feedback.

jess from master & Dynamic

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Digital asset management pro

The overall process has been really smooth. We had tons of support from brandfolder with the uploading, and getting used to the interface.

Pros

Having a one stop place to share images internally as well as vet incoming content from freelancers has been wonderful. This tool has helped us eliminate the duplicate file issues from cross department asset needs, allowing for powerful search as a way of organization. The staff has been great in customizing all of our needs, and being available for any questions.

Cons

the tagging process was a bit difficult for us. Some of the automated tags did not line up with our images, and we in-turn had to do a lot of manual tagging for the initial upload.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

Brand folder covered all of the bases we needed for image specific assets.

Stacy from STM Brands

Good asset management software

Pros

I like the options to have multiple folders, and to be able to tag assets.

Cons

i cant think of anything else at this time.

Craig from echoQuest, Inc.

Solid Platform

Working with these guys has been super easy and it's worked out very well for us. We have a central repository now for all our brand images and can access them in any variation for whatever application we need (mobile app, web site, etc.) We have had no problems since the beginning

Pros

Ease of implementation and responsiveness of our tech team are excellent. Technical team is open to out suggestions and works with us to help get what we need

Cons

At this point there's nothing although some of the images could be smaller for faster load on our app. But they are working with us on that and I don't imagine we'll get that sorted in too long a time.

Patrick from Tyndale Advisors

A Place for Brand Assets

Pros

I appreciate that Brandfolder is constantly improving. Recently they added the ability to customize the page or "brand folder" for the different brands we work on. This is very helpful as a marketing company, since we can offer our clients a tailored assets library that also feels like that brand.

Cons

Early on there was some frustration around .eps file types not exporting correctly as a jpeg or png. I believe this issue has since been addressed. I would also appreciate a more seamless drag and drop style editor - like that of a file explorer or a finder on a Mac.

Chris from CommScope

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

The software is great and the people there are very responsive and helpful with guidance on how to set up, organize and implement our data asset management system.

Pros

Brandfolder is very intuitive for my colleagues across the globe. Being able to share and have access via the cloud has really been a game changer for our marketing business and sharing content with coworkers and partners. We have also been able to work with Brandfolder to create a single sign on within our company portal.

Cons

No issues with Brandfolder, nothing I can think of that has me wanting more.

Mona from Autism Speaks

Great Investment for a Long Term Solution

My overall experience has been excellent. Support via email, call and chat have been excellent. Response time from our personal account rep has always been timely and accommodating. Our relationship is one if joint problem solving. Exactly what we needed.

Pros

The software was designed with flexibility and granular control. The ability to edit, access, and manipulate assets have the end user as well as the admin in mind.

Cons

Because there are so many features, some options are not as intuitive to locate. A few features minor features I assumed were available were not. However, anything that you need functionality for can be addressed by your personal account rep.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

Brandfolder had all the control and features of the competition without the annoying pricing structure AND they understood the process of RFPs from a organization requiring approvals, legal reviews, etc....

Miia from News 6 WKMG-TV

Industry: Broadcast Media

Quick and Easy

Brandfolder does its job and makes organization easy. The idea of not having to clog inboxes with large files and being able to share information without that concern is great!

Pros

Brandfolder is simple to use. It's easy to make changes when you are updating materials and the upload times are fast. The whole process is very manageable to make sure our team has quick access to materials they need.

Cons

Sometimes the sorting and resorting when you update files, even with the smallest update, can be confusing for users as they are creatures of habit when looking for files.

Caitlin from Commscope

Brandfolder for Collaboration

Brandfolder has been great for collaboration. It's a great way to share content and resources with our partners and team members in one central location. It's made things very accessible and organized and help makes our teams more self sufficient which in return saves time and makes us more efficient overall.

Pros

Cons

I have had a few issues with getting things uploaded with videos. When they've been uploaded sometimes they won't upload in the correct MP4 section and I haven't quite been able to figure out what I'm doing incorrectly with that.

Lauren from MNI Targeted Media

Brandfolder shouts Love Your Brand!

Fantastic! The best part about Brandfolder is that it highlights our brand in an easy to understand way for our employees who may not be in marketing. They can download assets on the fly and build custom presentations using our assets on Brandfolder.

Pros

I love the ease of use, we researched many digital asset libraries but none compared to Brandfolder's user-friendly focus. I also love how easy it is to organize your company assets and instantly add new users. Company morale and passion for our brand has boosted significantly since we launched!

Cons

There are some improvements that are currently being reviewed, for example their asset approval process. However, Brandfolder has been so accommodating whenever we have offered suggestions.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

We chose Brandfolder because of their clean, user-friendly interface. Also, their customer service is exceptional!

Wyatt from Deschutes Brewery

Brandfolder DAM is great, visual

This tool is saving me tons of time in distributing assets to partners.

Pros

Visual interface! The fact that my partners can see what they are downloading before they download it. I enjoy the Section and Tag sorting because now we are not beholden to one folder structure syntax. Search bar is another huge plus.

Cons

I wish that assets with attachments had a way of communicating that better. My partners with low technical acumen are often not sure about what resides in an asset. I also wish the 'Download options' feature was the primary download button. I often upload print files that are overkill for simple presentation decks and fear that my partners are downloading these large print files.

Visual interface.

Greg from Newpoint Media

Brandfolder makes it easy for us to share content

Pros

Brandfolder has made it easy for us to create and share content with our hundreds of franchisees. Our business faces unique challenges to serve multiple customers, users and brands. Brandfolder gives us the ability to organize our content in an intuitive way and easily share it with the people who need it. On top of the software, their service has been excellent, helping us navigate the challenges of rebrand in a way that suites our unique needs.

Cons

Organization is key, and if you do not have a system in place to store, organize and tag files it can become difficult to navigate if users become complacent in their organization.

Courtney from Kanyon Living

Crawford Outdoor Loves Brandfolder

Pros

How easy it is to find and share assets. That you can download multiple file types and sizes.

Cons

Can't scroll through thumbnail of all content images on first page.

Shane from CMG

Simple way to manage digital assets

We have a large sales organization spread across multiple offices around the world. We needed a simple way to make finding the right asset or piece of collateral while maintaining brand standards and ensuring the information is up to date. Brandfolder helped with all f this, and their account and support team are great. Always helpful.

Pros

Great product support. They have folks available to help you get started with best practices, plus they check in enough to make sure things are going well. If you have a question they can't answer or is afterhours, they'll get back to you quick enough. Might be a day or so, but they always get back to you.

Cons

There are some functions I think could be tweaked. I also wish they included "insights" for free as metrics are an important part of DAM. But they charge a fee for the add-on. Minor issues though.

Same as above

Henry from Getaway

Easy to use brand asset repository

Brandfolder makes sharing press photos and articles with journalists super easy.

Pros

Professional interface, friendly user experience, excellent and prompt customer service

Cons

Not sure if I have anything I dislike about this software; I guess the tagging system is a little clunky.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

It was highly recommended by team members who have used at their previous companies.

Kiersten from Russell Stover Chocolates

Best Digital Asset Platform!

Brandfolder has definitely helped bridge the gap between marketing/creative and the sales department. Overall, we no longer have outdated images in presentations or in customer ads! The transition was seamless.

Pros

I love the fact that everything I need is accessible to me at any given time! High quality images that let you customize size, format (jpeg, png, etc.), and dpi.

Cons

I do wish there was a feature that informs you of the final dpi of an image once you have edited the width (px) and height (px).

Tim from Solatube Home

Using Brand Folder Over 5 Years

We use brand folder to house all of our marketing material for our distributor. They don't complain about it so that good.

Pros

What I like most about the soft ware is that it simple to use, fast, and my distributors like it.

Cons

What I like least about it is that there is not much I don't like. Probably uploading a huge video it take some time but not to long.

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

I think the simplicity of it. Ease of use for our customers

Victor from STM Goods

A must for any creative team collaboration

Brandfolder allows our creative team to provide assets to other departments in a super easy, visually-based interface so that we can streamline our marketing and communicate our brand identity to end users in the fastest way possible.

Pros

Ease of use & the incredibly visual platform of Brandfolder makes it easy for creatives like me to quickly find assets so I can get them into my workflow asap.

Cons

Nothing to report. If I had to, uploading assets could be a touch easier

Chuck from Cheyenne Beverage

Industry: Wholesale

Easy and Convenient

I work with multiple breweries on a daily basis, and need access to their graphics and brand standards to help promote their product in our market. The easy and convenience of Brand Folder reduces so much time that would normally be taken up trying to track down resources.

Pros

Having the access to graphics from multiple suppliers we work with in one spot saves us so much time. There is no need go searching for graphics or emailing designers. Everything needed is in one convenient spot.

Cons

Sometimes auto save passwords get mixed up between multiple suppliers, so you have to make sure your personal passwords are easy to remember.

Sarah from Emerald Home

Industry: Furniture

The DAM solution for easy access

We've had a great experience with Brandfolder. Their customer service is quick to respond and we suddenly looked like the professionals we are once we switched to their platform.

Pros

Brandfolder is easy for users to find the images they are looking! My sales reps use it all the time to find images and send them to customers. Added bonus that we no longer have to save images as both TIFFs and JPEGs, customers can choose how they want to download.

Cons

The biggest challenge I have is helping our older reps understand how to send links to their customers!

Nicholas from Keller Williams Real Estate

A Dream Come True for a 1-Person Marketing Team

From day one it has been fantastic. As a fitness franchise now with 20 locations (and counting), it is a huge help to have this software in our arsenal of technology. Not too mention, their customer service is top notch, responsive, and almost always available. Hard Exercise Works® is proud to partner with Brand Folder!

Pros

It enabled me to streamline our marketing initiatives. I no longer need to search on 10 different platforms to find what I'm looking for! With a marketing team of just me, myself, and I, this is absolutely invaluable!

Cons

Obviously, good software does not come cheap...but with that said, I do believe you get enough value for the price point. However, as a small business owner, this is a tough nut to chew when trying to make things happen on a shoe string budget.

Jason from Dealer Inspire

Brandfolder Makes Our Team Bolder! (Yeah, It Rhymes!)

Our company has grown. Fast. We've always prided ourselves on being nimble, but the larger any org gets, the more challenging it can be to keep your client facing teams speaking the same brand language. As we grew it became apparent that keeping all of our collateral in a folder on Google Drive wasn't going to be scalable. Luckily, the smart kids at our company turned us on to Brandfolder and it's been an integral part of keeping our teams aligned with the latest and greatest materials we have available.

Pros

Great organizational capabilities, easy to share and download assets

Cons

The UX can be a little bit wonky at first, but it's quick to get the hang of.

Anna from PXG

Brandfolder is the clear winner and best option!

Pros

Brandfolder is so simple to use, which means it requires little training for our distribution and media partners. We are able to share important brand information and materials quickly and simply, and the templates feature is absolutely incredible. It allows us to provide various marketings materials to our partners, while maintaining brand standards!

Cons

The approval process before the asset is live is a little convoluted. I wish there was a way to un-approve assets and instantly make them "historical".

Reasons for Choosing Brandfolder

Better functionality (templates) and cheaper!

Brian from SweetWater Brewing Company

Intuitive Asset Management

Pros

It just works - easy to upload, easy to share links, easy to tag, filter and search for assets. Support is also amazingly quick and has always resolved issues to my complete satisfaction.

Cons

Pricing is a bit steep to unlock features like analytics and more storage space. Guest access is not as intuitive as it could be.

intelligenceBank, Bynder

Nicole from Ulterra Drilling Technologies L.P.

Industry: Oil & Energy

5 Stars!

We solved the problem of having to be on our VPN to access our S:/ drive, which solved much larger internal problems. It has definitely served us with a branding solution, as well as a platform for storage and direct distribution of files, logos, presentations, etc.

Pros

Brandfolder is easy to use for both administrators and guests, offers multiple settings based on your preferences, and has a very friendly and accessible customer service team. I also very much appreciate that BF is always innovating to provide a better solution for their users.

Cons

The only feature that I like least is the inability to set an automatic sort per section, rather than a automatic sort for the entire Brandfolder.

Margaret from CAVA

Helpful for a company with a growing asset library

Pros

A big plus is it's ability to do more than just host photography - the fact you can have editable templates we can share with alternate teams, in a company that has 300+ restaurants, is incredibly helpful. We can also host all our brand assets there (fonts, colors, etc.). The tagging feature is useful

Cons

As our asset library grows immensely I would love to see a more UX friendly way to deal with the asset collections (we lean on these heavily for external clients and cross departmental usage) - I.e. Flickr's album page. The tagging option doesn't quite lend itself to what we're looking for. Otherwise super happy with the product!

Miguel from One Firefly

Brandfolder is the best of the best!

For our company, Brandfolder helped us by creating a fully organized internal data management that already has cut down our work time by 20%. We don't have to go digging on our server to find an image or blog. With an easy search you can find whatever you want in a matter of seconds.

Pros

The ability to create collections for clients that are unique to them and will unequivocally make communications smoother and easier.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is that if you create a lot of sections on your main dashboard, the whole thing slows down a bit and messes with the UX.

Sharon from bswift

Brandfolder for Resellers

We have enjoyed using this software and i would recommend it to my clients for their use. I would especially recommend it to any franchise or reseller model.

Pros

We have several companies who resell our software so it's important that we have a way to share our marketing assets with them while also allowing them to customize those assets. I love that the customer has the ability to view all of our shared materials and branding on one site.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change !

Jason from High Grade Beverage

Brandfolder is the best assets website out there!

I use Brandfolder to access sales and marketing materials for products that I sell from multiple brands and suppliers. The web service is extremely intuitive.

Pros

Search interface and category pins make it so quick and easy for me to find the assets I'm looking for when I'm designing or printing sales materials for a specific product!

Cons

I wish there were a way to keychain or collect the accounts that I have guest access to so that I don't have to login with a password each time.