What are CloudConvert users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CloudConvert software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very easy to use, convert any type of data to any type of data."
  • icon"Very useful for converting files online quickly. I have been using this tool for long without any compromise."
  • icon"I especially appreciate that you can set preset properties for the file conversion (for example, when converting to JPG, you can set desired color mode and resolution)."
  • icon"It was a bit confusing to learn at first, but they do provide some instructional information."
  • icon"When converting document files it can sometimes mess up the file if the font is missing in Cloudconvert."
  • icon"It was confusing in the beginning for the interface and knowing which button to press. It still takes me a second to figure out which button to press."

Browse all CloudConvert Reviews

• Have you used CloudConvert and would like to share your experience with others?

Timothy

You're going to use it one day or another

I use this tool at least once a month, sometimes more. Great conversion options and the output is as it should be without any artifacts or corrupt files.

Pros

- Has a wide range of conversion options - Simple interface - Great conversion without artifacts or corrupt file conversions - Extremely versatile in the formats it covers - Not covered in ads - You'll end up finding this one day or another when you search "Free Gif to PNG converter" etc, on Google

Cons

- Interface design could use a facelift to modernize it, but at the end of the day you're there to convert a file, so who cares what it looks like?

Sushil

Industry: Photography

Instant way of converting small sized files online into various formats

Whenever I need to convert any small files and documents, such as from image format to pdf or from pdf format to doc or vice-versa, thanks to the CloudConvert, I can instantly get it done.

Pros

CloudConvert is so straightforward to use as it does not contains any fancy banners and displays. It directly has a specific feature on its dashboard: document conversion features for almost all the file formats, preventing users from getting lost.

Cons

Since it relies on the internet speed for its operation, converting large-sized files such as video files can be annoying and sometimes fail in the middle and have to restart the process again.

Justin

Great 3rd party OEM media conversion tool

Pros

- Easy to integrate, good documentation. - Very fast turn around on support queries and requests - Very good price, pay what you use. - Good free tier option for development and integration phases

Cons

- Occasional outage, maybe 30 minutes total over 2 years. - Responses from API services can be a little vague sometimes

Junie

Meilleur convertisseur en ligne

Pros

Vraiment le meilleur convertisseur en ligne. En plus de supporter quasiment tous les formats possibles l'UIX est juste top!

Cons

Je n'ai aucuns inconvénients ! Un grand merci à leur équipe!

Very good file converter

Pros

They provide an awesome service of converting file formats on the fly. It's web page is simple and easy to use.

Cons

As they exist only on the web it is needed to have always a internet connection. A desktop app will be a very good product.

Jill

Industry: Printing

Very helpful for file workflows

With CloudConvert, I can input a PDF file and output a JPG file, all within my automated Zapier workflow.

Pros

CloudConvert will convert to many different file types, and provides API webhooks so it can be tied into a Zapier automated workflow. I especially appreciate that you can set preset properties for the file conversion (for example, when converting to JPG, you can set desired color mode and resolution).

CloudConvert

Pros

Very easy to use, convert any type of data to any type of data

Cons

Can't think of anything lacking, truly useful

Henry Mauricio

easy to use

In general my experience with cloudconvert has been satisfactory, with conversion problems in some files, but in most it has worked quite well.

Pros

Cloud Convert is easy to use, it also accepts a large number of extensions to convert.

Cons

Sometimes you have to restart the site because it does not upload files correctly.

Great Software

CloudConvert has such a great support team. Thank you!

Pros

It is the best converter software. It is very helpful for my productivity. I've been using this software for more 2 years. It is very simple to convert files.

Cons

Not at all, everything is good in this software. It is very useful, helpful, and simple for me. I liked it very much.

CloudConvert can save you loads of time

Extremely pleased by how it works and the simplicity of the product. Most of all it saves you time and can convert files into the format you are looking for.

Pros

This was an amazing tool to use when I discovered it. I was sent a file in Keynote and was about to ask my colleague to resend it in Powerpoint. Luckily Gmail has CloudConvert built in and suggested I use it. Well I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air it was. It works perfectly and hey presto in less than a minute I had a powerpoint version of the file I needed.

Cons

It was not that clear on if it was free or if you had to pay for the product.

erik

Industry: Architecture & Planning

DWG to DXF

Einfaches perfektes Werkzeug.

Pros

Ich habe diese Site verwendet, um Autocad-Dateien in das DXF-Format in einer Version zu konvertieren, die ich in Microstation verwenden konnte. Nach einer Möglichkeit, dies zu tun (Zuschauer haben diese Optionen nicht), habe ich lange gesucht und jetzt gefunden! funktioniert einwandfrei und ohne Installation. Vielen Dank.

Cons

Es ist begrenzt, Sie können die Datei nicht anzeigen, aber nur genug für die Konvertierung.

Samir

Cheap way to convert files

I simply use it to convert document files to different types. Simple setup with a well documented API made it really simple for me to setup an integration that just works!

Pros

- Good API - Well documented API - Cheap (much value for the money) - Great support that really want to help you

Kyle

Great for google drive

Pros

This has made google drive an absolutely streamlined process to convert documents and open files i dont have applications for.

Tracy

Industry: Printing

CloudConvert saved me!

Occasionally I have to upload MP4 files to show them in my webinar platform. Most people prefer to take them with an iphone and send them to me in MOV format. I can only use MP4, so it was potentially learning something new and paying for it to do my job. I was so happy when I found there is a FREE and EASY program that I could use!

Pros

I'm not terribly technical. I only occasionally have to convert videos. This was so very easy that I didn't have to re-learn in between uses.

Cons

Hmmm. That is a hard one. I haven't found anything that I hate or don't understand. I guess it would be that I would have to pay for it if I used it more frequently.

Jander

Industry: Computer Games

Convert from everything to everything

CloudConvert makes my job a lot easier because I usually buy images in EPS format and with it I can convert to SVG. I can convert document files too!

Pros

CloudConverte gives me a variety of conversion options. I can convert multiple files at once. Including varied types of vector images.

Cons

Sometimes the system does not seem to work well. I had to reassess the process a few times. It seems to happen to larger files.

Joel Isaac

The online conversion tool

It saves me a lot of times, in the office we had some old files that were very critical information and we needed it asap and with this online converter, I was able to solve it. Now it is on my favourites list in case that I need convert a file.

Pros

it is very simple to convert files, very compatible with A LOT of repositories and A LOT of formats. The fact that only with a few clicks you can convert your file with a compatible version for you is very practical.

Cons

The fact that this converter is online limits you to your bandwidth, so it is complicated to convert big files because sometimes it throw timeout error.

Raul

If you have a good bandwidth internet connection it works like a charm

For me it is very helpful since I save video tutorials on ubuntu using another software that creates webm format only and it converts them to mp4 files.

Pros

Free file converting should be all pros we need. but also I'm listing some of the (more relevant) files it can convert: webm to mp4 acc to mp3 pdf to doc doc to pdf Plus: it doesn't show any ads or inconvinient popup.

Cons

- It doesn't allow to convert several files - It allows you to convert only 10 files per day top on guest mode.

Manishkumar

Best converter of video file

Pros

Its very powerful and fast while uploading and converting your file.

Cons

Its interface require some knowledge of video files and downloads take time some time.

Jan

Industry: Music

What's not to like?

Sehr gut!

Pros

What's not to like? You can convert files any which way for free, it's fast and simple. My only concern right now is how not to sound like a sales pitch, but for whatever it's worth, this is actually what I think about CloudConvert. Whenever I need to convert sound files I use them.

Cons

Nothing, really. I use the free version, so I can only convert 5 files at a time, but that's usually all I have. And otherwise, it's not a long wait.

Matt

Time used: Free Trial

Has worked well on several occasions

I have used CloudConvert on several occasions and always found it speedy, convenient, and effective.

Segev

Need more functions to more language, please

I tried to work with CloudConvert for some time, but stopped. I've downloaded app to my pc and working only with it now. Hope you'll get success in this product and improve it in future.

Pros

It opens pdf files from google drive directly with no need to install local software on my laptop and that good enough. else things i can't say. But the overall functions and collaborate is ok.

Cons

It opens slowly and always working to edit or convert files in Hebrew and files sent from another people to me or shared with me.

4.5/5 out of 21 reviews