What are Docufree users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Docufree software through verified user reviews

• icon"Document scanning is the reason I so much love this platform and uploading to the cloud has never been disappointing."
  • icon"Ease of use want a paperless office space and what i have used so far i like."
  • icon"It was quick and easy to use. I received a list of service providers and they contacted me."
  • icon"Learning new tool can be difficult as can teaching others."
  • icon"Nothing has been found as a negative one except the initial set up."

Browse all Docufree Reviews

• Have you used Docufree and would like to share your experience with others?

Dawn

Operations

for us the best thing about this software is that integrates with a couple other platforms we're using.

Pros

it manages more than one department workflows can be customized i sub out the data entry to them we use it to run the whole operation

Cons

well.....if i have to say something bad it did take 60 days to get it set up and running...but overall it was we're very happy

Heidi

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!!

This software feels like a BRIGHT light at the end of a very DARK tunnel. It has made my life much more organized. It feels great to know everything i need is only a click away.

Pros

For all you beginners. There is no need to worry, this software is so easy to use and navigate. It is such a breath of fresh air. No more lost documents, or of searching through stacks of paperwork . Everything is saved in one place, literally at your finger tips. It saves time and the headache. I would recommend this to anyone who has ever spent more than 5 minutes searching for paperwork, or has lost an important document.

suzie

2.5

August 2016

new user of this program

Pros

ease of use want a paperless office space and what i have used so far i like

Cons

learning new tool can be difficult as can teaching others

Victor

September 2016

Digital technology has arrived in an easy way for us all!

Pros

Where to begin, where to begin!, my friend and colleague recommended me to try out this fabulous product, as with anything, I was a bit hesitant, but as soon as I was allowed to download a free trial, I was on it, I am surprised to say though, it's so easy to figure this software out, it's almost self-explanatory, and I thought I had to deal with a whole new concept to what we use in our office here, I am heavily impressed by the features included and all the shortcuts that help make daily tasks a breeze.

Cons

To be honest, I had never heard from this company or vendor before, if there's a thing I don't like it's the fact I was not aware this company existed and by looking at their extensive catalog, I know I'll be trying out more software soon, anything to make our digital work easier.

Allison

Great, easy tool for quick doc signing

Pros

Paperless document signing has made my life so much easier as a remote employee without access to a printer. I love that it takes 2 seconds to sign and finalize a document, which I do probably once a day.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, though I suppose I have some questions about the security of online document signing.

michelle

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Docufree

Pros

We work at a college so their are lots of documents that need to be completed and filled out. This is great because it make the process super simple for the students to go in and sign where they need to, plus they can do it from the comfort of there home.

Cons

Only the administrator can upload the documents for us, which not all campuses use the same documents, so their are a few that we have to do manually, so I would like more access myself.

Brian

Docufree's Review

The idea behind this software should appeal to anyone who works with a lot of documents and stores them in a filing system. It took some time to get it all organized but if you can set aside a few days to convert all your files onto this system you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Easy access to any file and more importantly, I don't have to deal with the cluster of sorting through papers anymore.

Cons

The initial time that goes into it. But this is usually the case with starting any new system.

DEMETRICK

Awesome product

I highly recommend!

Pros

i love this product, very useful, user-friendly and efficient. if youre looking for a paperless solution this is your place to go.

Cons

nothingThe free plan needs more storage to attract more customers! 5g is nothing nowadays! upgrade it!

Melodye

An excellent service

I came across this service while researching for electronic health record providers. I put in my criteria and got the information I was seeking.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Iyanu

Insight and helpful

Pros

Cons

My experience so far, this platform isn't mobile friendly. It has always been tedious using my mobile device

Heidi

Completely satisfied

I think this is a great and easy way to have your docs everywhere you go and not have to worry about misplacing a storage device.

Pros

I can edit my documents everywhere, as long as I have my laptop and internet connection. I can even use it on my android the cost is reasonable.

Cons

Some people may not like that we only have 5gb of free storage, after that we must choose a plan.

Sabari

Industry: Warehousing

Save paper! Save time!

Pros

It is a cloud based document scanning and storage system. Scan and store the pages of data in the cloud storage and retrieve anytime anywhere (internet required). Paperless signing of the document is also possible. Upto 5 GB storage is free. Free trial is also available.

Cons

Initial setup is little bit time consuming but its not a big deal as it is meant to be. No big cons on this software.

Victor

August 2016

Amazing software, highly guaranteed

Pros

The features and easiness to learn from the ground up are unbelievably great, it is not time consuming and if I can do it, I'm sure anyone out there can too.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this product, maybe the fact that most of this software is not marketed at a bigger infrastructure and thus making it far more easily recognizable.

Richard

Industry: Philanthropy

Path to Paperless

Our office admin quit and I was assigned the job of storing files and documents that he had let pile up in the file room. I researched paperless storage software and decided on Docufree's path to paperless and I am glad I did. What a blessing!

Pros

Easy to use, even for technophobes

Cons

Time it takes to transition to the new software, but it still was not bad.

Meredith

Industry: Philanthropy

Docufree

For 2 years, I used this product and was pleasantly surprised by it's long term benefits. It is the way to go for a paperless office.

Pros

Very efficient and good customer service. It helps with storage and space.

Cons

Something to keep in mind is the long term savings from using this and not filing away paper documents, which becomes costly.

DS

Industry: Biotechnology

Tons of works made simple!

Pros

Documentation made simple using this software. Scan, store, retrieve and review the heaps and heaps of documents in electronic format. No need to store the huge bulk of physical papers anymore.

Cons

Nothing has been found as a negative one except the initial set up.

Kevin

Paper is OLDSCHOOL!

We needed an affordable solution that was PCI Compliant for going paperless! My business partner is quite the environmentalist, so it was a no-brainer. Cloud-based too! Our document scanning and organization was out of control and Docufree was a simple solution.

Pros

Cloud-based, easy document scanning/management, easy to access documents anywhere!

Michelle

Not bad

Overall good software for the money. It was not hard to learn and was able to get the job we needed done.

Pros

fast and user friendly

Erdem

Get Orginized!!

We had over 50 boxes of documents waiting in the storage we didin`t want to to throw them out in case we have to go back and check something. We used docufree document scanning they took care of everything. From A to Z. After we got everything in digital format we just started to store everything in PDF format. Now instead of 50 boxed document in storage room we have a hard drive.. Highly recommended

4.47/5 out of 19 reviews