All Docusign Reviews

Angela

51 - 200 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2023

Reliable and intuitive eSignature solution

Samuel

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2022

The finest of electronic signatures Without difficulty and paper

Utilizing DocuSign has been amazing in every way. Without having to bother about printing, it's nice to be able to quickly email contracts and agreements. DocuSign's secure signing system also enables electronic signatures. I frequently use it since DocuSign has made it so simple and quick to review and sign the multiple agreements files and contract papers we must give to our clients. It also saves us a ton of time and protects the environment by avoiding the use of a pen and paper. DocuSign is a tool that I absolutely enjoy using.

PROS

I have the ability to communicate legally binding papers to anybody, anywhere. They don't require that I see them in person or access my business computer at the workplace. Anywhere you want! Make adjustments using templates and save them for later use. It's quite practical to utilize some third-party apps with Docusign. The security and ease of usage are excellent for use with legal documentation.

CONS

The commercial version of DocuSign is more expensive than the alternatives, and I didn't utilize it until the business collaborated with them to make it available to all outside salespeople. For the essential functions of electronically signing a document via a touchscreen or smart device, there are less expensive and free apps available. DocuSign can also be difficult to use because of a function for setting up signatures that takes a long time and isn't truly essential, but you don't immediately realize it.

Reasons for switching to Docusign

DocuSign gave us the best value for our money and our clients.

Angela

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Thank you DocuSign for your Professional Service

Our Company's overall experience with DocuSign has exceeds our expectations.

PROS

What we like most about DocuSign is that our Company can professionally transpire transactions of documents between other parties swiftly and effectively.

CONS

What our Company found least in DocuSign is our State "XML" documents requirement to be converted in the file format could not originally be added in our file without conversion to PDF.

Reason for choosing Docusign

Our Company chose DocuSign over these alternative products because of the feedback from other DocuSign Customers.

TIFFANY

Pharmaceuticals, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

DocuSign Delivers

Love At First Use. I am so relieved to find a software product that fully lives up to my standards.

PROS

Easy to understand, navigate, and deploy.

CONS

Nothing at all. I absolutely rely on DocuSign for all of my important documents.

Connie

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Very Dissatisfied

very frustrated. Customer service is very poor! low value

PROS

ease of use. However customer service is terrible..... functionality is terrible..... many technical difficulties with correcting documents and having the document resent. Called support and they tell me its my problem!

CONS

Customer service technical support value

Bryan John

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

makes online signature convenient

Im very happy and satisfied with this tool. It makes corporate life so much easier and convenient.

PROS

its easy to use and easy to manage. Makes signing documents convenient for everyone. We use it it all the companies that I have worked for in the last 5 years.

CONS

to be honest, I can't think of anything that I don't like with Docusign

Reason for choosing Docusign

its highly recommended by my friends and co workers and they were right. It made my task at work so much easier to manage

Shana

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Quick and efficient

PROS

I love having the convenience of getting a digital signature. It saves a lot of time and money not having to chase someone down or schedule meetings to get signatures. That, in and of itself, is worth the cost, as it makes everyone's lives easier.

CONS

I can't think of anything. Everything seems to work as it should.

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Small Businesses Should Use Docusign

PROS

The ease of use when I am signing or distributing documents is amazing.

CONS

Nothing as of yet. It simply works well.

Aparna

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Peace of mind for remote workers

It’s been very helpful for remote workers and safe handling . No needs to save the print copy. it can be stored in your email or phone.

PROS

Can be saved easily and shared easily. No hassle for printing and scanning.

CONS

I can customize my signature and print if needed or save it in my phone and share via email

Kelly

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Great for Business

PROS

I liked the ease of use in setting up the contract as well as how easy it was for the signers. Loved that you can get notified once all signers were done.

CONS

I do not have any cons regarding this product at this time

Jomar

Supermarkets, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2024

DocuSign to go!

Convenient and reliable is what you will find with Docusign.

PROS

If you are looking for very useful specially in e-signature then use this docusign.

CONS

nothing much ever since I dont have much problem.

Aaron

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2019

Revolutionized my Business

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

PROS

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

CONS

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Reason for choosing Docusign

I chose DocuSign over PandaDoc mostly because there is a ton of mobile support, which PandaDoc lacks. I like how DocuSign also jumps to the next required field when a client is signing; PandaDoc does not seem to have this functionality. Although DocuSign is slightly more expensive than PandaDoc, it is the only compliant software in the industry of financial services in my state.

Suzie

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Docusign Review

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

PROS

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

CONS

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Reason for choosing Docusign

Same with Google docs as Adobe, not everyone has Google or Gmail accounts. I like DocuSign because it doesn't matter what email provider or operating system the person receiving the doc has. It works regardless of that

Reasons for switching to Docusign

Adobe always had way too many steps to take before I could get to the actual thing I needed to be done. And the person receiving it would have to have certain operating systems in order for it to even work. With DocuSign, it's basically universal, so there's no inconvenience to my students when receiving the document in order to sign documents

Soorya

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Excellent agreement and digital signature app

Excellent is the only word for this app. Extremely easy to start with, easy to customize, share and get things done ( signature, review or agreements) faster

PROS

We love DocuSign for it's absolutely ease to create, send, share, remind the agreements that we share with our students and Parents. Its one tool that is the starting point of a relationship of our company with our customers. With ease, our customers can easily review, agree and sign the documents and since they are cloud enabled we can easily keep track of the documents, review for any clauses etc If you work with customers, this is the first investment you should do!

CONS

We are in a per seater plan, and would have liked to have payment plan enabled for the pay-per-seat plan as well. Currently its only for business pro plans and onwards. That being said, it does not affect our business or sales process and collections. Just good to have feature for paid users as well

Reason for choosing Docusign

Easy to get started, customize, create documents, sharing with students, parents was much easy and my team was more comfortable with DocuSign

Reasons for switching to Docusign

We used to use PDF forms for signing or agreements, overtime it got messy to manage so many changes, review document management etc

Pawan

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

"The best user friendly Digital signature verifier Software in the industry."

Overall, DocuSign is a widely-used and well-regarded electronic signature and digital transaction management software. It is known for its ease of use, streamlined document signing process, security and compliance, and integrations with other software. These features make it a popular choice for individuals and organisations of all sizes, who need to manage a high volume of documents on a regular basis.Users appreciate the software's ability to automate and streamline the document signing process, saving time and effort compared to traditional methods. DocuSign's security features, such as encryption and authentication, also provide peace of mind for users handling sensitive and confidential documents.

PROS

One of the most highly-regarded features of DocuSign is its ease of use. The software is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for users to navigate and perform tasks. This makes it accessible for individuals and organizations of all sizes and technical abilities.Another feature that users appreciate is DocuSign's ability to streamline the document signing process. With the software, users can easily send documents for signature, track the progress of the signing process, and receive completed documents all within the same platform. This can save a significant amount of time and effort compared to traditional methods of sending, signing, and returning paper documents.DocuSign also offers a high level of security for its users. The software uses encryption and authentication to ensure that only authorised users can access and sign documents. Additionally, DocuSign is compliant with various global and industry-specific regulations, making it a reliable choice for organisations that need to comply with strict data security and privacy laws.Lastly, DocuSign offers a wide range of integrations with other software and systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Drive, which allows users to easily access and manage their documents from within their existing workflows. This makes it an efficient solution for businesses and organisations that need to manage a high volume of documents on a regular basis.Overall, DocuSign is widely liked for it

CONS

While DocuSign is a widely-used and well-regarded electronic signature and digital transaction management software, there are a few potential disadvantages to consider.One disadvantage of DocuSign is its cost. The software is a subscription-based service, and the cost can be high for organizations that need to use the software on a regular basis. Additionally, some advanced features and integrations may require additional fees.Another potential disadvantage is that DocuSign is a cloud-based service, which means that it requires an internet connection to function. This can be an issue for organisations that operate in areas with limited or unreliable internet access.Some users also report that DocuSign's user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate at times, particularly for those who are not familiar with electronic signature software.Lastly, DocuSign may not be suitable for all types of documents and use cases. For example, it may not be able to handle highly-sensitive or confidential documents that require a high level of security.It's worth noting that these disadvantages may vary depending on the specific needs and use cases of an organisation. It's always a good idea to thoroughly evaluate the software and its capabilities before making a decision.

Reason for choosing Docusign

It's important to note that the best electronic signature and digital transaction management software will vary depending on the specific needs and use cases of an organisation. It's always a good idea to thoroughly evaluate the software and its capabilities before making a decision. Factors such as cost, ease of use, security, integrations, and customer support should be considered when comparing different software options.It's also important to consider the scalability of the software and if the software is compliant with the regulations and laws of the region the organisation is operating. I have bought this after reading reviews and testimonials from other customers and users to get an idea of their experience with the software and if it meets the requirements of the organisation.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Critical Software for Real Estate

My overall experience with DocuSign is nothing short of amazing. I really loved how user friendly it was to all age groups. I feel like it saves times for everyone and doesn't need my customer/client's immediate attention. This is a tool I would highly recommend to everyone involved in Real Estate.

PROS

I liked the electronic/digital signature feature because it makes the lives of all parties simpler and easy when it comes to collecting documents. It works with every schedule.

CONS

The least I liked about this software is that it needs to be advertised more so more users can take advantage of this amazing software (especially after the COVID-19 pandemic)

Reason for choosing Docusign

I chose DocuSign just from positive reviews and testimonials from other users who chose this software.

Reasons for switching to Docusign

I made the switch because even the name DocuSign makes it easier for my clients to trust the software over other company names.

Shayla

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Docusign speeds up the electronic signing of signatures

Our use of Docusign during contract signing has greatly simplified the gathering of customer signatures. A number of critical steps, including document creation and identity verification, are taken care of automatically by the software.

PROS

With Docusign, my team is able to make use of Docusign Identify, which allows for the safe verification of customers prior to gathering their signatures on legal contracts. With Docusign Identify, we can verify signers' identities before they finalize contracts.

CONS

When it comes to electronically transmitting and signing legally binding papers, I find that Docusign really shines. To my complete delight, this program has exceeded my expectations for the results it has given my team.

Reasons for switching to Docusign

Incredibly simple process for sending and receiving signed documents, as well as a clear inbox to track all signed and unsigned documents. accessing your files from any device and keeping them all in one place.

Janice

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Works well for contract management but I need more!

Overall DocuSign is a great platform when you want to manage your contracts, send to clients, and have them sign. It's not too great if you're expecting redline changes, but it works pretty well 80% of the time!

PROS

We use DocuSign on the daily. Since we are an events services company, we deal with contracts every single day, approximately 10-20 contracts get sent out everyday. What we like about it is how it updates the manager that a contract has been signed, and how it easily upload the signed contract to our system.

CONS

Our clients would need to go to another software to redline or make comments. Sometimes, instead of doing that, they'd provide it on an email and we need to redo the whole contract, which does not help with the back and forth.

Reason for choosing Docusign

Hello Sign was brought by Dropbox Sign, therefore, it will only carry on the same tools they had

Reasons for switching to Docusign

We thought it was easier to navigate!

Trevor