All File Viewer Plus Reviews

Reviewed April 2023

A must have on all devices and PC's for those who

PROS

File formating, script codec, and file compression

CONS

There wasn't a translation of Hex coding

Michelle

Hospitality, 10,000+ employees

File Viewer Plus applied in the workplace

So far, so good. No complaints from myself or anyone else that I am aware of.

PROS

The ease of use and the lack of any significant problems with the program are important, as this saves time and money and anyone can use it, whether or not they are computer literate.

CONS

Without writing a full paragraph, I will say that it could be improved by combining with other programs to give a more complete "one stop shop", if you will. I have long thought that many programs could and should be combined for the business world and tailored to specific needs of the company at a higher price, but the ease of having them combined and work flawlessly together would be a plus. This is a very general statement, but as I said, different services and programs could be offered and companies could have them tailored to their needs. A win-win for all involved. Most businesses would be willing to pay more for quality, ease, and a company that would back up their product and fix issues that arose, as that would be included in the price. There would be no need to worry about different programs not running smoothly together. This is a big issue in many large companies.

Reason for choosing File Viewer Plus

Price, ease of use, some had it and used it on their personal PC's.

George

Newspapers, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Finding Graphics Files Has Become Easier

It has saved me a great deal of time overall, helping me publish my magazine each month. I appreciate File Viewer Plus very much. Thank you for creating such a helpful tool.

PROS

I have a library of WMF files I needed to access more efficiently. File Viewer Plus made that possible by allowing me to view them in a directory, as opposed to having to view them individually. A real time saver for me!

CONS

I am forced to restart the program frequently when dealing with large volumes of files. It appears to be a memory issue, but I have plenty of memory on my system, and that is the only program that presents that problem. Also, it would be great if File Viewer Plus was able to work with CDR and AI files. I have a lot of old clip art stilling not being used anymore.

Pieter

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Product Development Engineering - no need to buy expensive software.

I really appreciate this software.

PROS

File Viewer easily and seamlessly opens and extracts all doc, docx, xml, zip, rar, etc. and media file formats and is even able to convert it to other formats! I do not need to buy expensive licensed software that stops working until I pay again. And it works offline!

CONS

I have no dislikes in File Viewer, only surprising pleasant experiences.

Reason for choosing File Viewer Plus

File Viewer offers comprehensive functions.

Reasons for switching to File Viewer Plus

File Viewer offers comprehensive functions.Other software is Licensed software that expiresOther software is Online only softwareOther software is Manipulating softwareOther software has Poor support

Thanks for the positive feedback, Peter! We're thrilled to hear you've had a great experience using File Viewer Plus. And yes — the app is 100% functional offline, so you can use it whenever and wherever you want.

Jeremiah

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

File Viewer works for my company

I get unusual file types that need conversion and archiving.

PROS

Wide range of file types available for archiving and conversion

CONS

No real problems, as I use it in conjunction with other products.

Reason for choosing File Viewer Plus

It works much better on differing files

Thanks Jeremiah! We designed File Viewer Plus to be a "universal file viewer" that opens as many files as possible. It can definitely serve as an alternative to LibreOffice, but it's great to hear you've been able to open many other file formats as well.

Tobey

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Honestly too expensive to keep my membership.

I enjoy file viewer plus. I wish it was less expensive. I did not like that. It tried to make itself the default file opener for many types of files that I had other viewers for particularly photo video. Easy things like that I did not need file viewer for those functions.

PROS

It can open and decipher most files. Many of the files that I wanted to open and decipher it still could not. That could be my fault for lack of training just to be fair.

CONS

I would like to be able to read or have translated programming language into English so that I could know what a particular line was doing. I have no programming training, but I am very curious about the programs running on my machine that are taking up a lot of energy.

Fred

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Handy Dandy

Positive, should use more of the feature

PROS

File conversion tools. This reduces the number of additional software I need to purchase

CONS

Printing sometimes doesn't completely show options for a printer, ie duplex printing. Not a showstopper

It's great to learn that File Viewer Plus has reduced the number of other software programs you need to purchase. That's one of our primary goals.

Ann

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Save time with technology

Saves an extraordinary amount of time

PROS

Most love the ability for File Viewer Plus to translate/open content (from writing to images) that may have been created in a program I don't have, and or for some reason isn't working. In the past these glitches would cause hours of fiddling around that just wasted good time.

CONS

It looks a little clunky but works like a dream, so you can't ask more than that.

Reason for choosing File Viewer Plus

the product stood out as the most likely to help with the problems zi would encounter on a daily/ weekly basis

We appreciate the positive feedback! We designed File Viewer Plus to be a convenient all-in-one solution for opening files, so it's great to hear it has helped you work more efficiently.

mary

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

File viewer plus is a blessing to any home buisness!

It helps so much with keeping me on task an organized

PROS

business! Love the organization an the ease of use for file sharing

CONS

In the beginning I had a bit of trouble figuring out how to get going,but once I did..ill never try anything else..this one is all I need

Reason for choosing File Viewer Plus

It seemed like more options at a better price

1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Slow

Very negative. I haven’t uninstalled yet, but only because I paid for it.

PROS

Most important is that it needs to open MANY file formats.

CONS

VERY SLOW! Software needs to be reengineered and optimized for speed. Also it didn’t view several file formats that I think it should have (I didnt keep a list). Definitely not worth paying money for!

Thanks for your feedback. We've made several improvements to speed up the installation and operation of File Viewer Plus, so it should not feel slow. Please let us know if there are specific tasks in which you encounter slowdowns and we'll be happy to investigate.

Kimberly

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Organization is on point. I don't have to search for files because they are already stored in the appropriate folders

PROS

Very easy to use, stores my files accordingly, and layout is easy to understand

CONS

There's nothing I disliked about file viewer plus

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kimberly! We're glad you've found the app to be easy to use and easy to understand.

Replied May 2023

Eddy

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

File Viewer is well worth to be your choice

PROS

You can use it every day, some days every hour, to hanfle your every day data content.

CONS

Something missing in Fileviewer? Pls tell me? I have no idea. For me all satisfactory.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Eddy! We're happy to hear File Viewer Plus has become your go-to app for opening files.

Joseph

Events Services, 2-10 employees

The Great review

Absolutely tremendous, hands down the best.

PROS

Literally everything. I tries many similar apps and this one was by far the best.

CONS

I can't think of a negative thing to say.

Thanks Joseph! We're glad to hear File Viewer Plus is the best of all the similar apps you've tried.

Ethan

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Gift card wanted

Not really sure what I’m supposed to say here, but you can’t say I didn’t say something

PROS

I like the user friendly interface of the software

CONS

Well, I don’t like paying for it but I do see the need for a charge

Music, 1 employee

Excellent

Love it

PROS

Versatile. Numerous formats supported. Display is great.

CONS

In the future, perhaps, more for formats supported.

Carle

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

File Viewer Plus Handy Simple Detailed

It's been a useful tool

PROS

Concise description enough information but not overwhelming. Nice layout. Covers MANY file types (even some obscure ones!)

CONS

Should be USB/Portable faster (overall load time) for large files a "popout window" would be useful.

George

Photography, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed April 2023

The file viewer to reach for when nothing else works!

This is a program that fills a gap in dealing with files that your standard program might not operate.

PROS

Viewer is easy to use. When you have some questionable file, just hit this icon and the program will either open it right away or tell you it can't. I just tried to open some email files and it told me that it could not open those. I didn't really think it could open them, but I just gave it a try anyhow.

CONS

There is really nothing that I can think of. The program either works and opens the file quickly or it doesn't. It is not able to open every file there is like Dicom for example. Some security file are made to be opened only by the company that made them.

We're glad to hear you found File Viewer Plus easy to use and have been able to open a wide range of file formats with it. Like you mentioned, if the file format is not supported, the utility does its best to provide as much information about the file as possible.

Replied May 2023

Gloria

Machinery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

File Viewer Plus is the bomb!

PROS

Easy to use, navigate, view other formats with just a quick click.

CONS

it doesn't allow you to view step files and STL files.

Amanda

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

I love the fine viewer plus!

PROS

I live the simplicity of this design. The retrieval and the uploading if documents are car none to the other fine viewers out there. I highly recommend this software to everyone!

CONS

Retrieval of files was not difficult as I've experienced in the past with other file viewers.

It's great to hear you love the app and the simple design. Making File Viewer Plus easy to use is one of our primary goals, so we appreciate your feedback!

Jimmy