• Pros

• "I loved how easy it was to start using. I started at my company 5 weeks ago, and began using the tool my first week. Within just a few days, I was incredibly comfortable with its features."

• "I love that it links to our proposal software and I can send my proposals directly to Highspot to load. "

• "I like the ability to easily search content and have the option to send out to potential clients!"

• Cons

• "You really need someone at the company that is willing to organize it. It's very messy without a project lead. "

• "Certain features with this software could be better."

• "I truly don't have any issues with the software. "

Browse Highspot Reviews

Kunal from Braze

Most Advanced Sales Enablement Tool

I use Highspot all the time, atleast 3-4 times in a day and I totally love it. It has made my work life so much easier by it's amazing features such as, allowing users to share content over internet with clients/prospects, Browsing and searching for content based on certain parameters like, product line, customer segment and region. Also, it's Machine Learning capabilities regarding understanding it's users pattern and behavior is simply amazing.

Pros

I love the ability to upload the content and share it with the clients/prospects and tracking when a customer is opening the content which we had sent. It gives me a clear idea at which stage my prospect is and what he has accessed and what areas I need to focus on during the demo with those clients.

Cons

there is nothing to dislike about this tool. I had some issues earlier where there was some lag in accessing docs but it's all been sorted.

Laine from PayScale

One-stop Spot

I like to create "spots" for EACH individual client. It provides a more custom experience, without actually taking much of my time to customize.

Pros

Ease of use. My clients never have issues viewing or downloading material I've sent them - I give them ONE link for their "spot" and everything they need to know will be there.

Cons

Sometimes I send an internal link (not viewable by the client as it prompts them for a login) instead of an external "pitch" link.

Jennifer from Lamar Advertising

Highspots makes my job so much easier

Highspot has made it so much easier to link our proposal software to gmail to the client. It is an easy way to track info and I also love that it gives the analytics of opening, length of interaction, notifications of email/info interaction by the client. I doubt there is another product that can do what Highspot does-when it comes to efficiency, ease and functionality, this product is above average.

Pros

Cons

Organization of content. When I load a lot of new files and proposals, it is easy to let it get too full; making it difficult to stay organized.

Kristen from Surescripts

Good Tool for Sales Collateral and Salesforce Integration

Highspot works well as a source for marketing collateral and it's easy to navigate. It accommodates lots of file types and is priced pretty well.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Easy to upload, categorize, tag, and organize files. I like the integration with Salesforce and the ability to "pitch" documents to clients directly through the Highspot tool.

Cons

I wish the mobile platform was more user-friendly and that the help section was more accurate. Sometimes it's just easier for me to email the rep.

Great resource for product content

Experience has been very good. It allows me to stay up to date on our products & services - making me a better resource to my customer & helping us expand their use of products/services with new sales.

Pros

I use Highspot all the time-almost daily. My company uses it as our source for internal & customer-facing product/service information. I find it very easy to use. I often download & save reference information for reference. I can bookmark a document/information to my content & I will automatically get a notification when an update is made. It helps me be a better resource to my customers & to my colleagues.

Cons

The way that my company uses Highspot, there is a lot of out-dated content. It would be easier to use if you had the ability to select multiple criteria for finding information/documents. (it may be available, but I'm not aware of it.)

Nicole from Namely

Great tool that finally got us organized

Pros

I love most things about Highspot. The ease of use, the amazing search capability, and the ability to finally have a perfect way to give our Sales team and CSMs a single source of truth for all collateral.

Cons

I wish it was easier to look at a document and see which users have viewed or pitched it. I also wish it was less expensive per user so we could give access to the entire company.

Cerella from Icertis

Great way to save and send content

We utilize the tool in a multitude of ways! We use it as a training tool specifically for onboarding, searching for demos or upcoming events and send any external content out to potential clients.

Pros

Cons

None that I can think of right now! It's great!

Carl from Icertis

A must for Sales Enablement

This has over all been a great experience as a user and support is great.

Pros

This software has changed onboarding and allowed us to foster a culture of learning.

Cons

I feel the search by group could be better. Most people are used to a Google type search vs an Amazon type search.

Reasons for Choosing Highspot

Great way to manage all internal resources!

Love it! Honestly, cannot live without Highspot.

Pros

The ability to upload content, organize based on product, and track when a customer is opening up pitches that we send over. This gives me a good idea of which package they are moving forward with or what aspect to focus on in the demo.

Cool Content App

It's awesome. I use it from a professional selling standpoint and it definitely helps me get valuable content that I need to sell.

Pros

Organized Powerful Can be used for direct outreach Great for self-learning Can be customized Can be linked to email

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about this tool It does what it is supposed to do It does the job in a more organized way than gdrive or sharefile

Scalable and User Friendly Content Management Tool

Friendly, responsive, and innovative team. Product is heading in the right direction, and nothing quite measures up that i've used yet. Adoption is great.

Pros

I love Highspot's approach to organizing and tagging files and folders such that multiple items can be associated to a persona, opportunity type, pain point, etc. The search is the most intuitive I have seen thus far, and I've used 5 content tools.

Cons

Would love to see more bulk analytical capabilities. My reps can see how long someone spends on a page of their document, however Marketing can't see the total time all prospects have spent on a page - makes it hard to analyze effectivness of content at scale. Secondly, Highspot does not auto-relate to Salesforce, which means I only have analytical capabilities against salesforce records for a small fraction of our content.

Kim from Meredith

Highspot User

I like the fact that my company has a Highspot team that we can contact at anytime if I run into a problem.

Pros

Our company just started using Highspot and so far it seems to be pretty easy to work around the software. I like the fact that numerous people can write a proposal, have an RFP, presentation and I can tag all of them into one file.

Cons

I don't have any cons about it so far since we just starting using it. We switched from Dropbox to Highspot.

Regina from Lamar Advertising

Highspot is AWESOME!! We utilize Highspot, as a sales team, on a daily basis.

I send my account executives materials that are useful for training. I send clients proposals and can track when they open, how often, if they downloaded, etc. Highspot is used daily by myself and my team!

Pros

Up to date!~tracking of emails / pitches being opened, downloaded, etc.

Cons

No Cons There is nothing not to like about this software.

Charlie from Podium

Great way to bring sales, marketing and compliance together

Great! No complaints here.

Pros

I like that I can include one piece of collateral in my emails and it will update everyone marketing or compliance makes a change. I also like being able to see which page or video captured my prospects attention.

Cons

I really can't think of anything at this time.

Very easy to navigate

Pros

Incredible to navigate through a ton of content.

Cons

There was lags at time loading different items but usually at off-hours.

Jaxson from Podium

Highspot

Pros

I love highspot. It is super organized and easy to find information to share to prospects. We switched from using Google sheets/links and this has been awesome.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find something specific when you search but overall pretty easy to use.

Justin from Granicus

We use Highspot as a Central Repository for finalized client-facing collateral

Highspot has been a great addition to our tools, and it contains a lot of well-curated collateral that is easy to find, but I somtimes forget to check there because we have so many tools in our tool set and I am often working on extremely short deadlines.

Pros

The User Interface is very modern and the software does a good job of recommending content both on the home pages and in searches. It is also very easy to contribute to.

Cons

Because it is so easy to contribute files and ideas - the environment's noise to signal ratio can change really quickly if you do not set permissions judiciously or actively curate contributions.

Jennifer from MATRIX

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Game changer for content marketing

There was a gap in the amount of good content we have and who was actually sending it out, and Highspot has fixed that problem. Our sales team loves it and they have adopted it quickly.

Pros

Enables our sales team to very easily send out content prepared for them and has awesome tracking to see who clicked on what.

Cons

6 months in and no cons come to mind - Highspot has features that similar competitors didn't have, and we've been very happy with our choice.

Awesome, Easy Tool

Pros

Cons

I truly don't have any issues with the software.

Hena from Northeastern University

Manage meetings more effectively with Highspot

My team loves this software. We are able to conduct trainings and present online content to our customers very effectively!

Pros

Good integration with Salesforce

Great software

Pros

This software is very, very easy to use. Helpful with salespitching.

Cons

Certain features with this software could be better.