What are iLovePDF users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using iLovePDF software through verified user reviews

• icon"Often my business requires that I make changes to documents. Online applications like I love PDF make it easy for me to alter documents."
  • icon"This tool makes my time-management more effective. Easy-to-use, easy-to-access, enjoyable, flawless."
  • icon"One of best applications which helps you to convert/ transform any document. It also helps to slip documents into different files."
  • icon"This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not."
  • icon"My only concern might be the security. I am ok to upload my school documents, but I am sometime skeptical to upload any sensitive documents that includes my personal information."
  • icon"So far, no major cons I can find. But if you needed a higher file limit, access to its desktop version, etc, you would have to pay up."

Browse all iLovePDF Reviews

• Have you used iLovePDF and would like to share your experience with others?

Sari

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Converting PDF's into Other Files is Fast and Simple

Lunga

Industry: Capital Markets

Ease of software usability

It's a must have software, very useful.

Pros

Very easy to use and converts a documents in seconds. Can also convert multiple documents at once. Very user friendly and it has been very useful to my company. You can easily convert documents online without having to download the app and it's free.

Cons

Sometimes it sacrifices picture quality for conversion.

Md Anisur

May 2022

Very useful pdf operations

Overall, this software is doing a great work and providing their services for free for individual person.

Pros

ILovepdf is an excellent software to convert jpg files to pdf. Besides, it can supports compressing, adding or deleting pages from a pdf files.

Cons

I can't say many negatives about this software. Sometimes, I feel quality of compressed pdf goes down.

Reasons for choosing iLovePDF

it's comparatively easy to use and cheap.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

because, small pdf has a daily limitations of using the software.

Jose

A saver

Pros

This is one of those tools you get to know by recommendation, and because it saves so many people bypassing the issues of file convertion in Windows or Mac.

Cons

Is easy to use, but the free version limits heavy files

Toni

February 2022

Saves on conversion time!

ILovePDF is an extremely handy tool if you have multiple documents that require quick and accurate conversion. It is a huge time saver.

Pros

The most useful feature of this software is the ease of which I can convert multiple documents at once. I have a daily requirement of needing to convert a large number of files, and this speeds up the process by allowing me to upload 10 documents at once as opposed to having to do this one by one on my Microsoft Office software

Cons

I originally had some difficulty with setting up my signature for signing and it took some time to get it right as the software wasn't allowing me to upload my signature. However it worked after a page refresh.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

ILovePDF allows for multiple file conversions simultaneously, while Microsoft Word only does this one by one

Harshil

Full package of PDF features

Superb, outstanding services, fantastic documentation and highly recommended to every target audience.

Pros

I almost use this software daily in my Day to day life as I have to deal with a lot of PDF files which includes study materials, university documents, personal documents, contract works and many more. The features offered by this software is over the expectations as it includes almost all the things which a person can do over the PDF. The software includes merge, adjust, delete, add, image to pdf, word to pdf, rotate, html to pdf and many more. It is almost cost-less to have such a high quality software.

Cons

A limit should be there over the desktop site in terms of advertisements. Secondly, during image to pdf conversion a unusual white strip comes in the pdf which is annoying and awful, this should be fix as a person needs only image to be involved in the pdf.

Reshmi

March 2022

Worth the money and makes my work easy

As a software engineer, I deal with documents daily. Having a software on which I can rely for all the basic document tools like merging, conversion, editing, etc helps me to be efficient in my daily life. I also get to keep my ppts as pdf, and then convert the pdfs back to presentations as needed. It helps me organize all the documents that I have. The steps for mering, splitting, etc are all very simple, intuitive and hassle-free. I also like the new signature tool.

Pros

The features that I use the most are the merging and compression tools. Choosing files from different locations and folders and merging them is very easy using its merging tool. It is also very quick and I don't have to wait for it to merge documents. Many websites require documents of a specific size. Also sending smaller files/ documents is quicker. Hence I use the compression tool often to compress my pdfs to the required size.

Cons

I don't have any problem with this software. The only thing I can suggest is that they can add epub to pdf conversion and vice versa, since epub is an increasingly popular document type.

April 2022

Amazing features to deal with anything PDF-related for free and online

An amazing free tool, highly recommend it. Never had any issues with it. Awesome features, you can do essentially anything with a PDF. I used it for PDF compression, conversion, and merging most of the time.

Pros

iLovePDF has so many amazing features for free that it is definitely my go-to tool for anything related to PDF conversion, compression, merging, etc. I've used it so many times and it's so easy to access on a browser and to visualize all of its features that I consider it to be very user-friendly, even for first-time users. I highly recommend it as an online free PDF-related tool. I love the fact that it doesn't put any watermarks in the final files.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about it. I guess it would be nice to be reassured regarding its safety and privacy - I've used it on a personal level countless times, but I feel that some employers are hesitant to use it whenever the files have sensitive information.

Francisco

Amazing to edit files

Is very helpful to manage your different types of files, and in these times when everything is electronic, you need to find new tools to keep up with the young ones.

Pros

It is very easy to use, for an old person it is difficult to learn new things, but this software is very friendly with the user, and they keep adding new things.

Cons

Back in the day it had a limited number of files, but now there is no problem with that.

Hossam

Dr Hos Tech Review .

All benefits awesome as converting my words file to PDF

Pros

Converting Word to PDF and reverse , and Convert pdf to word , most amazing thing also is editing in PDF File I can do easily from my phone also

Cons

Sometimes not often get crashed when I zoom in some feature I think this at all a small bug should put in your consediration

Francisco Javier

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I love I love PDF

It's been great. I recommend it to everyone in need of an easy pdf manager that is not willing to pay for the Adobe insane subscription.

Pros

I've been using it for years, I still don't get why it's so difficult to do offline what you can do in seconds with I love PDF. The y have a great variety of options and tools to do almost anything in just a few clicks

Cons

The tools to fill a PDF are not the best, sometimes I end up using other softwares for that. I would also like to know more information on privacy and that way they protect or use my data

Price and functions

Verónica

Industry: Research

iLovePDF

Pros

I really like iLovePDF is an excellent tool for create, transform data.

Cons

Sincerly i do not found any problem with this.

May 2022

Best PDF tool

It saves us lots of time, handy & seay to use.

Pros

iLovePDF is one of the best tool I have ever used for converting PDF files. Its very much easy to use & also converts files quickly & accurately. Also the features available are easy & handy to use.

Cons

The only negative is you can only convert files with limited size if you have large files have to get paid versions

Ljubica

iLovePDF

My overall experience is positive. Quick software, not too complicate, you get your work done very fast.

Pros

This software is easy to use, and it is very fast. I get my job done in a few seconds or minutes, depending on file size.

Cons

Although I am overall satisfied how this software works, sometimes I'm not, and that happens occasional when I convert pdf to word doc, and I lose spaces and sometimes the font isn't the same in whole document.

Mikaela

A life-saver

'I Love PDF' is a true life saver. I use it every single day for all sorts of tasks and it helps to make my job easier and makes me more efficient. I often split PDFs, merge PDFs, convert PDFs to other formats (word docs, jpegs, power points etc.), compress PDFs, edit PDFs, rearrange the PDF pages (+more) and I can do it all within this one platform. It is very easy to use with the simple drag and drop feature, it is quick and I have never had it fail on me, even when I'm compressing PDF files in excess of 300MB (a lot of proposals and other large documents with a lot of images mean we have massive file sizes). I have paid for a premium account so that my MB upload amount expanded, but the subscription amount is very inexpensive (about $20 a month) but if you are just using it for small every day stuff, you can definitely get by on using your free account. I'm very impressed with this software and it has truly made my life easier at work. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Pros

Excellent range of features including: - Merge PDF - Split PDF - Compress PDF - Convert PDF to Word - Convert PDF to PowerPoint - Convert PDF to Excel - Convert Word to PDF - Convert PowerPoint to PDF - Convert Excel to PDF - Edit PDF (new feature) - Convert PDF to JPG - Convert JPG to PDF - Create Page Numbers on PDF - Add Watermarks - Rotate PDF - Convert HTML to PDF - Unlock PDF - Protect PDF - Organize PDF - PDF to PDF/A - Repair PDF - Sign PDF (new feature) - Ability to work offline - No hidden cancellation fees if you have a paid account

Cons

Only one small one: - On a free account you can't upload files bigger than 100MB (which is why we signed up for a subscription) Other than that, nothing else :)

- Price - Ease - Speed

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

Adobe was way too expensive and was chewing up a lot of money for us. I did some research to try and find a better alternative and I discovered 'I Love PDF'. I tested it out for a bit and was happy with the way it performed so we cancelled the Adobe subscriptions (which has saved us so much money) and switched to I Love PDF. Another added bonus with I Love PDF is that you can cancel you subscription at any time and there are no hidden cancellation fees (which we discovered was the case with Adobe). I find 'I Love PDF' a lot more user friendly and easier to use than Adobe too :) Who doesn't want to pay $20 instead of $800?!

Imene

Industry: Research

Logiciel idéal pour convertir , traiter vos fichiers PDF

très satisfaisante, et j’utilise souvent

Pros

J'utilise souvent ce logiciel et presque quotidiennement dans mon travail en tant que enseignante chercheuse à l'université. En fait, j'ai commencé à travailler avec ce logiciel avec le début de ma thèse de doctorat où j'ai traité beaucoup de document dans ma bibliographie. le logiciel offre plusieurs fonctionnalités notamment la fusion, la conversion la suppression et la l'ajout. personnellement, j’utilise beaucoup plus ce logiciel pour convertir mes documents Word en PDF ou l'inverse, parce que j'ai écris presque tous les jours des lettres de motivation donc je convertie presque quotidiennement . je recommande vivement ce logiciel pour traiter vos fichiers et vous pouvez avoir toutes ces fonctionnalités en version gratuite.

Cons

La seule chose que j'avais remarqué dans l'utilisation de ce logiciel qu'il n'accepte pas de télécharger plusieurs documents en même temps si vous avez par exemple 3 trois documents Word ou PDF à convertir , vous devez télécharger par document et vous le convertissez et après vous téléchargez le deuxième et le convertir. ce qui prend un peu du temps

Souhil

The Best Online PDF Tools and It's 100% Free

I Love PDF is the best free PDF tools and It helped me to save a lot of time by giving me more option to deal with my PDF files with easy steps and I really don't need to waste my time looking for the tools offered by I Love PDF online one by one. I'm sure their Team will keep giving us more and more tools to work with and we will keep sharing our great experience with this app.

Pros

I like it because It's a 100% Free PDF tools and no need to install any program or app because everything is done online with just a few simple clicks. I like it because I can manage any PDF file and I can use the bulk option too. I can Merge, Compress, Convert, Separate, Edit, Resize, Watermark, Unlock any PDF file. It's easy to use online tools and no need to have any skills to create or edit your PDF files. It's a cloud-based app and no need to download or install any program or app on your laptop or pc or mobile device. I like the drag and drop option and I'm saving a lot of time and I really don't need to waste any time looking for the PDF file I want to edit. The compress tool is amazing, and I use it all the time because I get a small PDF file from a Large one. Privacy is very important for me and when I checked the I Love PDF FAQ page they talked about making our files secure and safe and It's good to hear that. You will get a high-quality file and you don't need to panic if it will work or not because you will get great results from any tool you use. They support a lot of languages, and their support is great and they offer some helpful articles about some topics also you can find a lot of videos talking about this website.

Cons

The I Love PDF website is great but, I had some problems with the mobile app and I hope they can fix it very soon and improve it in the future. It's a cloud-based app and you need an internet connection to use it and the desktop option is not the best for a lot of us. I hope they can add more tools such as text to PDF for example. I hope they allow us to keep the same file size when we use the separation tool.

Olga

Your PDFs Matter!

Just an adorable thing! Thank you very much, guys! Smart, effective, powerful, responsive. Fast, comfy, reliable. Really trustworthy and splendid service. User-friendly and highly professional.

Pros

It is really a powerful, proficient, practical and productive service. ILovePDF provides users with the services of the highest quality. That's really relevant for me. It is an affordable, adaptable, accessible, assisting thing. There are so many options and functions: compress, merge, convert, split, edit, rotate, protect, restore or even open out some protected docs. You can convert PDFs into MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and vice versa. You can even remove or add some pages. This service has Windows Desktop and MacOS versions. It is just an amazing, splendid, spectacular tool for pupils, learners, students, teachers, researchers and scholars. It is a highly professional, powerful and applicable service which can be used just in a browser almost on any OS. It saves you from wasting lots of hours on arduous and monotonous work. It saves your time, energy, efforts and money. Just makes your life better, easier and happier step by step. Such a flexible, effective and responsive tool. This tool makes my time-management more effective. Easy-to-use, easy-to-access, enjoyable, flawless. Just perfect!

Cons

I have not found any Android Apps or Linux Desktop releases on their site. That's not good. You need to keep moving forward, guys! However, it is fully accessible in almost any browser, so it is pretty adequate that there are no Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian PC versions. Maybe many Linux users prefer to use it just as a browser service, like I do.

Malith Madhawa

Perfect for E-Business Needs

Firstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too. Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing? Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF. Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties. There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!

Pros

Merging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature. The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents. Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.

Cons

I have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.

Juan Sebastián

Bastante útil para conversiones

La administración de este tipo de archivos se vuelve algo muy sencillo, sabiendo que el PDF es el formato por excelencia para la presentación de trabajos escritos.

Pros

Es una herramienta dinámica desde todos los sentidos para el uso, control y conversión de archivos PDF. Me gusta mucho que su página web sea intuitiva para todo tipo de usuario, y el que subir un archivo sea bastante rápido ya que tiene la posibilidad de estar conectado con Google Drive.

Cons

Para convertir de PDF a Word, si tienes texto subrayado este no es editable, lo que para trabajos largos puede terminar siendo ineficiente según el tipo de texto. No es útil si quieres trabajar con muchos documentos con solo la versión gratuita debido a las restricciones de la página. La revisión a la hora de subir un archivo desde la página web no tiene un visualizador que te permita estar seguro del documento que subiste.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

Smallpdf no permitía la conversión de PDF a Word ni a PowerPoint en su versión gratuita. Existiendo la posibilidad de hacerlo en iLovePDF e incluso trabajarlo desde el browser, resulta mucho mejor para este tipo de tareas.

mike

Industry: Military

Simple PDF management

The website layout is intuitive and all of the tools I will need to work with are right in front of me. My experience with iLovePDF has always been a positive one. I would recommend it to anyone in need of PDF management.

Pros

The software package is extremely versatile offering every tool I need to arrange PDF files. I can split a PDF into smaller manageable sections or just remove individual pages, merge several PDF documents into one clean document, or convert a PDF to a Word document. Its all in one place.

Cons

In rare instances I have found that some minor formatting elements are lost, but in most cases they are easy to replace.

Reasons for choosing iLovePDF

iLovePDF has a much more functional layout that other software packages offer. Every PDF management function you could ever need is right at your fingertips .

Slavoljub

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy, reliable and all-in-one

As HR Administrator, the nature of my work required from me to combine/merge/split, compress, organize and convert all sorts of documents. Some of them were large scanned documents with very different qualities. I had a database that was chaotic so I was in a quite problem to reorganize messy PDF database which consisted of many important documents. I was needed to process a large number of these documents in a very short period of time so I needed something reliable. iLovePDF made my job a lot easier.

Pros

The process is simplified to a point that I was able to use every option effectively on my first try. Before iLovePDF I used not so user-friendly apps and I was frustrated so it was a relief for me to finally use something like this. I don't remember that iLovePDF ever bugged or malfunctioned in any way and if it did, I am sure my connection was a problem. Converting multiple JPGs to PDF was essential to me and iLovePDF worked flawlessly.

Cons

I am not sure what could I mention as ''least like''. Sometimes I needed more PDF editing options but I managed to finish what I need in the end.

Troels

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The features on the homepage are brilliant!

I often receive pdf's that contain receipts in a large amount of pages. And not all pages are relevant to me. A lot of them are just the last blank page of the scan from a copy machine. And if you want to remove pages in the middle (let's say page 4, 10, 13-18 and 24 in a document that contain 30 pages), then this tool is perfect! I haven't tried all their features out yet, but so far it impressively easy and fun to use.

Pros

A have always needed an easy, fast and free way to edit pdf's. And iLovePDF is exactly that! It actually make you want to edit your old pdf's too, now you are at it

Cons

Nothing really. I am super excited about it! The only con is that it isn't free. But it would be ridiculous to expect such a great software to be both free and ad free.

Reasons for switching to iLovePDF

PDF Creator is mostly a printing simulator if you're running the free version. And that is fine for a lot of purposes. But if you want to split a PDF or remove pages in the middle of the document, it isn't really that useful.

george

Industry: Writing and Editing

a powerful and useful tool

in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things: 1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it. 2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

Pros

the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now: 1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt. 2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images. 3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails. 4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

Cons

As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Roberto

April 2022

iLovePDF is a practical PDF tool

As a student, I deal with a lot of documents in pdf format and having to convert them from one format to another on a regular basis is a time-consuming and laborious procedure. I have to convert excel files to pdf and pdf to word format on a daily basis, and iLovePDF has a good job for this.

Pros

iLovePDF offers an easy-to-use UI. It has a many o options for modifying PDF files. One of the best features of I Love PDF is that it is completely free. iLovePDF is a fantastic tool for students and professionals like me who need to edit documents and convert them from one format to another, such as PDF to Word, HTML to PDF, and removing passwords from PDF files. It offers a lot of cool capabilities including merging PDFs, splitting PDFs, compressing PDFs, converting documents from one format to another, and a lot more.

Cons

What I don't like is that its limit for the free version is 15 Mb, if you want to use larger files it will be difficult for you to convert to other formats.

4.68/5 out of 227 reviews