• Pros

• "Super quality software that we can use through online, it is really good to edit and reduce the sizes of pdf files."

• "I need to be able to merge, split, compress, convert, etc. documents and iLovePDF was a godsend. Free is good; register a profile even better (this is what I use); and Paid version has it all!"

• "I really appreciate all the features of iLovePDF. Editing, deleting pages, merging pages are commonly used features of it by me."

• Cons

• "well after 2 -3 conversion it shows some adds forcefully. so till now its the only problem i faced, otherwise its great."

• "In rare instances I have found that some minor formatting elements are lost, but in most cases they are easy to replace."

• "I dislike having to often log in and go to the website but other than this I have no complaints for this software. "

Browse iLovePDF Reviews

Olga from langforum.pro

Your PDFs Matter!

Just an adorable thing! Thank you very much, guys! Smart, effective, powerful, responsive. Fast, comfy, reliable. Really trustworthy and splendid service. User-friendly and highly professional.

Pros

It is really a powerful, proficient, practical and productive service. ILovePDF provides users with the services of the highest quality. That's really relevant for me. It is an affordable, adaptable, accessible, assisting thing. There are so many options and functions: compress, merge, convert, split, edit, rotate, protect, restore or even open out some protected docs. You can convert PDFs into MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and vice versa. You can even remove or add some pages. This service has Windows Desktop and MacOS versions. It is just an amazing, splendid, spectacular tool for pupils, learners, students, teachers, researchers and scholars. It is a highly professional, powerful and applicable service which can be used just in a browser almost on any OS. It saves you from wasting lots of hours on arduous and monotonous work. It saves your time, energy, efforts and money. Just makes your life better, easier and happier step by step. Such a flexible, effective and responsive tool. This tool makes my time-management more effective. Easy-to-use, easy-to-access, enjoyable, flawless. Just perfect!

Cons

I have not found any Android Apps or Linux Desktop releases on their site. That's not good. You need to keep moving forward, guys! However, it is fully accessible in almost any browser, so it is pretty adequate that there are no Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian PC versions. Maybe many Linux users prefer to use it just as a browser service, like I do.

mike from BC Systems

Industry: Military

Simple PDF management

The website layout is intuitive and all of the tools I will need to work with are right in front of me. My experience with iLovePDF has always been a positive one. I would recommend it to anyone in need of PDF management.

Pros

The software package is extremely versatile offering every tool I need to arrange PDF files. I can split a PDF into smaller manageable sections or just remove individual pages, merge several PDF documents into one clean document, or convert a PDF to a Word document. Its all in one place.

Reasons for Choosing iLovePDF

iLovePDF has a much more functional layout that other software packages offer. Every PDF management function you could ever need is right at your fingertips .

Luis from BoneYard

A Solid PDF Software

I enjoy the Ease of use and multiple Export options for my PDF. There are also various ways to edit your PDF with iLovePDF.

Pros

I enjoy the multiple options to convert my PDF to and the easy to use interface. There are also additional options that increase the usability of the software such as Character Identification and PDF to Word.

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

I like the free trial and this is much easier to use and convert files with.

Waleed from Khyber Teaching Hospital

Best FREE PDF Editor on the go

free functions that no one else give you like splitting pages etc or other editing tools are always welcome. it should have been better experience if the process had to take place on the device itself.

Pros

this is free to use if ads don’t bother you a number of useful pdf editing options eg compressing, adding water marks, converting from other fromats to pdf and splitting or merging pdf files also useful reader (not as good as adobe reader though) google drive and dropbox integrated

Cons

you need to upload the file to server so the editing is done on the server reading mode is pathetic. it does not support contineus reading mode. not even search function (seriously) very very very few editing tools compared to even pdf expert or the likes. look and feel of the app is so obsolete. crashes occasionally doesn’t even support basic ios functions like split veiw (multi-tasking)

Pancham from ASU

My go - to fill conversion service

Overall an amazing and reliable experience, highly recommend !

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the fast file conversion with lots of features, intuitive UI and ease of use

Cons

Nothing as such. After trying lots of file conversion softwares, this is what I found to be the best.

Troels from A Society AB

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The features on the homepage are brilliant!

I often receive pdf's that contain receipts in a large amount of pages. And not all pages are relevant to me. A lot of them are just the last blank page of the scan from a copy machine. And if you want to remove pages in the middle (let's say page 4, 10, 13-18 and 24 in a document that contain 30 pages), then this tool is perfect! I haven't tried all their features out yet, but so far it impressively easy and fun to use.

Pros

A have always needed an easy, fast and free way to edit pdf's. And iLovePDF is exactly that! It actually make you want to edit your old pdf's too, now you are at it

Cons

Nothing really. I am super excited about it! The only con is that it isn't free. But it would be ridiculous to expect such a great software to be both free and ad free.

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

PDF Creator is mostly a printing simulator if you're running the free version. And that is fine for a lot of purposes. But if you want to split a PDF or remove pages in the middle of the document, it isn't really that useful.

Souhil from OBUYZ Store

The Best Online PDF Tools and It's 100% Free

I Love PDF is the best free PDF tools and It helped me to save a lot of time by giving me more option to deal with my PDF files with easy steps and I really don't need to waste my time looking for the tools offered by I Love PDF online one by one. I'm sure their Team will keep giving us more and more tools to work with and we will keep sharing our great experience with this app.

Pros

I like it because It's a 100% Free PDF tools and no need to install any program or app because everything is done online with just a few simple clicks. I like it because I can manage any PDF file and I can use the bulk option too. I can Merge, Compress, Convert, Separate, Edit, Resize, Watermark, Unlock any PDF file. It's easy to use online tools and no need to have any skills to create or edit your PDF files. It's a cloud-based app and no need to download or install any program or app on your laptop or pc or mobile device. I like the drag and drop option and I'm saving a lot of time and I really don't need to waste any time looking for the PDF file I want to edit. The compress tool is amazing, and I use it all the time because I get a small PDF file from a Large one. Privacy is very important for me and when I checked the I Love PDF FAQ page they talked about making our files secure and safe and It's good to hear that. You will get a high-quality file and you don't need to panic if it will work or not because you will get great results from any tool you use. They support a lot of languages, and their support is great and they offer some helpful articles about some topics also you can find a lot of videos talking about this website.

Cons

The I Love PDF website is great but, I had some problems with the mobile app and I hope they can fix it very soon and improve it in the future. It's a cloud-based app and you need an internet connection to use it and the desktop option is not the best for a lot of us. I hope they can add more tools such as text to PDF for example. I hope they allow us to keep the same file size when we use the separation tool.

Bruna from KPMG

ILOVEPDF is a great PDF editor for everyone

My overall experience is amazing, ILOVEPDF is a great online plaftform to edit, downsize, export to different formats and even spin the document! It's awesome to have such a handy tool for free.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it has plenty of features that we need to use daily on our jobs and it's for free, helping students and many people around the globe.

Cons

There are positively no cons about this software, I have been using it since college days (over 8 years) and it always saves the day.

Eugenia from Launchmetrics

iLovePDF for document management

I would suggest iLovePDF for most common needs related to document management.

Pros

iLovePDF includes the major types of useful actions related to document management: file conversion, file compression, file basic editing.

Cons

When using the free version of the platform, it presents a very tight restriction in terms of hour usage.

Rodolfo from Compumundo

Realmente sencillo de usar

Me encanta poder usarlo en cualquier equipo al ser en línea.

Pros

Lo utilizo para juntar varios pdf en uno solo, es muy sencillo y práctico de usar.

Cons

hacer un poco más grandes las miniaturas de los archivos que subo para poder ordenarlos de forma más visual.

Malith Madhawa from Hiel Associates (Pvt) Ltd

Perfect for E-Business Needs

Firstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too. Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing? Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF. Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties. There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!

Pros

Merging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature. The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents. Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.

Cons

I have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.

Slavoljub from ATS Service Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy, reliable and all-in-one

As HR Administrator, the nature of my work required from me to combine/merge/split, compress, organize and convert all sorts of documents. Some of them were large scanned documents with very different qualities. I had a database that was chaotic so I was in a quite problem to reorganize messy PDF database which consisted of many important documents. I was needed to process a large number of these documents in a very short period of time so I needed something reliable. iLovePDF made my job a lot easier.

Pros

The process is simplified to a point that I was able to use every option effectively on my first try. Before iLovePDF I used not so user-friendly apps and I was frustrated so it was a relief for me to finally use something like this. I don't remember that iLovePDF ever bugged or malfunctioned in any way and if it did, I am sure my connection was a problem. Converting multiple JPGs to PDF was essential to me and iLovePDF worked flawlessly.

Cons

I am not sure what could I mention as ''least like''. Sometimes I needed more PDF editing options but I managed to finish what I need in the end.

george from 3D Hubs

Industry: Writing and Editing

a powerful and useful tool

in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things: 1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it. 2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

Pros

the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now: 1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt. 2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images. 3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails. 4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

Cons

As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Marco from Unipd

Useful, the easiest way to create PDF

The problem that this software solved for me is the merge of PDF. I had a long search on softwares to do this job. The best I found was this and from that moment I haven't changed my opinion. Many other softwares added their watermark on the PDF you are creating which is a very annoying thing.

Pros

There are many reasons that make me use this software: it is very simple to use, it has all the simple features that I need but also some advanced features for PROs users. The design is cute but also simple so you can find every setting you need.

Cons

Sometimes I find some bugs on the software. For example if you drag and drop many files to merge them in a unique PDF (I am talking about 20 or more) the order that you have in your folder will not be the one on the software. So you have to arrange them manually. A part from this type of little things to fix the software is perfect.

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

The main reason because I switched from many other softwares are the watermarks that they add on the new PDF.

Michael from InMoment

Useful tool to quickly edit PDF's

iLovePDF is the most useful PDF editing tool. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account as well and I find it much harder to edit PDF's within Adobe than using iLovePDF.

Pros

iLovePDF is a valuable tool when dealing with PDF files daily. It allows you to edit PDF files doing such things as merging files, splitting a file, compressing a file and converting a file. These are all useful functions that I have used and before and often and every one of these functions works perfectly. The functionality is easy as you simply have to drag and drop the files within the website or you can look the file up within your saved files and there is a button to click which does the work for you.

Cons

There are very few cons using this program, one thing I would recommend is that when you are editing a file such as merging it and you click the merge button the file would automatically download, rather than having to click download file afterwards.

Chitu from SKEMA Business School

Useful PDF utilities without buying expensive tool

Some expensive software like Adobe PDF might include many of these features, but for my use that is only occasional, an online tool like iLovePDF that works great for the specific tasks I need only occasionally is a great option.

Pros

I have a decent PDF editor that I use most of the time (PDF-XChange), but occasionally I need some higher-powered tools, usually once a month or so. The tools I use on iLovePDF are usually Compress PDF and Unlock PDF. It does these tasks very well. I sometimes also use it for PDF to Word or PDF to Excel; these are more hit or miss, depending on the complexity of the document.

Cons

Considering that most of the features are free, there is little not to love. The only thing I might mention is that the quality of PDF to Word or PDF to Excel is hit or miss, depending on the complexity of the document. It seems, though, that the PDF to Word feature might now be a paid feature, but I would not consider that a disadvantage if the quality is good.

Shana from STx3 Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

A PayPal user's dream

Three clicks and you're done - the software quickly converts to or from PDF in just a few seconds. Download right from the page - there's no need to wait for an email like with some other sites. Highly recommended!

Pros

You wouldn't really think there'd be much of a market for this product, but I'm it. Specifically because I invoice clients through PayPal, which is very particular about the types of files it will accept to attach to those invoices. The iLovePDF software makes communication with clients easier. Whether I've got a spreadsheet, a JPG or pretty much any other type of file, I can send it along. Interestingly, you can do it in reverse, too! Convert a PDF to Office formats, for instance. Furthermore, you can rotate, number, merge and more. So, say you've scanned something using PDF scanner. You can edit the resulting file using this software. Very handy!

Cons

I truly can't think of one negative thing to say about this software. It's quick, it's free and it does pretty much anything you'd ever want to do with or to a PDF.

Pam from Brevard County Public Schoools

I Love PDF has saved my classroom and my sanity!

This program has literally saved me hours and made me look good in front of my colleagues because I can make a PDF editable for our E-learning students without taking a screenshot and using that as a background in Google Slides. I used that method previously, but the text came out blurry. With I-Love PDF my Powerpoint looks just as good as the PDF file.

Pros

This program is easy to use. As a teacher with very limited time and budget, I needed something that was easy to use to make editable documents for my e-learning students who could not use a district purchased app to write on PDF files. This program does that and more! I've converted PDF documents to Powerpoint and then use Google to put the Powerpoint into a Google Slide. In addition, I had a multi-page PDF file that I needed in individual files to share with students and this took care of that too! I've also merged two PDF files into one with just a few clicks of the mouse! At the time I acquired the program I was able to get a free one year membership because I am a teacher which is also greatly appreciated. Oh, one more benefit - no ads!

Cons

I wish this program would put my PDF file into Google Slides so could skip converting the PDF to Powerpoint in I Love PDF and then going to Google to convert the file to a Google Slide. I can save the converted file to my Google Drive so that mitigates it somewhat.

Easy and Convenient

i use this for Staffing and recruitment in which i need to handle lots of resumes and photo ID's which need to be converted in proper way.

Pros

This is the best and easy way to convert file type from one to another, i generally use Pdf to word, word to pdf, exract image from pdf, image to pdf, pdf to img etc etc. For me its just too east to make it happen in short amount of time.

Wei from UCLA

Industry: Biotechnology

A very powerful software regarding PDF files

The software definitely increases my working productivity as it helps me deal with the document format and assemble or disassemble the PDF files. It could also change the digital resolution of the PDF file. Thus, I really recommend this one to my friends.

Pros

I frequently use this software. Sometimes when I need to transformed the file format from PDF to word, I just used this software, it is so convenient and straightforward. It could also assemble multiple PDF files to one or dissemble one PDF file to multiple PDF files. This really solves my problems because most of the scientific papers are all PDF format.

Cons

I can say I definitely like this software. If there is any cons, it is probably the price. If the price could be much lower, that would be perfect because this software may not be really necessary for other people.

David from Tarrant County College

Free and amazing online PDF tool

ILovePDF is a free tool that helped me to safe money. It does the same job like any paid software and for FREE.

Pros

I like iLovePDF platform for many reasons. It is very simple and easy to use and there are so many options available on the website. I use it most of the time to merge many documents together and compress my files. It is a great platform.

Cons

Nothing at all. I use this platform all the time without issues

Daniella from Contra Costa Community College District

Easy pdf tool for compressing large files

It saves my time so I highly recommend it. Compressing pdf files doesn't take anytime and very easy to use.

Pros

Free pdf tool that helps me to combine and merge different pdf documents and convert pdf into word document or JPEG by one click. Also,I use it to compress large pdf files without reducing the quality of my documents

Cons

More privacy and security are needed to make sure that my documents are secured.

Sean from Century21 Reilly Realtors

Best PDF app for functionality

I have shared this with all by colleagues as well as so e of my competition.

Pros

Cons

For me...there are none. The website is user friendly and it has an app. Again, no CONS about this product from me.

Amal from Coorge Institute of Technology

I LoVe "I LOVE PDF"

it help me to convert the PDF file to Word file. It help a lot to reduce my time to edit the PDF instant of create a new Word file.

Pros

Thanks a lot I LOVE PDF . You make my project work easy. When a tried to make project report the think i feel more difficult is to convert the word to PDF . And if any mistake are in my PDF i need to convert it to Word. But Once i Find "I LOVE PDF" . I realize that it was the Easiest think that i think difficult.

Cons

I confused in here .I did't find anything . But Some times i feel difficult to download. After uses some times it is difficult to download the file

Mindy from North Newton Jr-Sr High School

Cuts my time down by more than half

iLovePDF lets me take sections of larger documents and post them on Google Classroom with ease. This is such an amazing time saver.

Pros

This is an amazing tool. I am a teacher and use iLovePDF weekly. Since my students use Google Classroom, I am able to post assignments online. I try to keep an updated file of all of our assignments available. iLovePDF allows me to convert docs into a PDF. It let's me take a clip out of a bigger PDF document. I can change a document to a JPG if I want to post it on the website. It's great!

Cons

I have not had any problems with iLovePDF. As long as you don't click any of the extra download buttons and download a different program, you're good.

Michael from Blu Creative

Pretty close to Adobe Acrobat, but online!

iLovePDF is great to use in a pinch if you need to export a PDF file to any other format, or to quickly reorganize any pages. We've used it in conjunction with Adobe Acrobat due to how simple it is to use!

Pros

iLovePDF offers almost everything that Adobe Acrobat Desktop does (minus realtime editing), all in an online, free to use platform! iLovePDF does a fantastic job of allowing you to export any uploaded PDF to a variety of formats like Excel, Word, PPT, and more. While there's no option to directly edit the PDF file itself, you still have option to remove, merge, reorganize individual pages.

Cons

In my experience, the 'unlock PDF' feature never worked, though I'm not sure which type of security locks iLovePDF is meant to remove. Additionally (not really a complaint), it would be awesome if they added an in-page editor for basic functions such as text, images, etc.

One stop solution for fast conversions

It has been fantastic, it has made me more productive and sped my workflow

Pros

I can easily convert PPTs to PDFs without any clutter. It is very fast and easy to use. You just have to drag and drop your PPT and it converts it to a PDF. It helps me a lot, as I use a Mac and its much easier to view PDFs than PPTs. It also has a ton of different formats that you can interconvert

Cons

I see too many options and at first it is intimidating, but you soon realize that the diverse features that it offers

Srimani from Gateway Canada

Wonderfull

Wonderfull and super quality software that anybody can easily use

Pros

Cons

If we reduce the file quality very low then sometime we can not see the file clearly, that wad the only issue i noticed

John from El Camino College

Nice platform for PDF converstion

Very good platform for managing PDF documents online. Helps me to save time and effort!

Pros

ILovePDF is a great online platform that helps me to convert my pdf documents to many other extensions like ppt or word docs easily without having to worry about downloading any software product to my laptop. I like that the platform is accessible online and could be used through any device. The file size compression option is great because our e-learning system doesn't allow uploading big size files. Protecting documents with a password can be done easily using ILOVEPDF.

Cons

There is nothing that I can remember for the moment.

Suzette from Marbach Christian Church Day Care Center

Amazing way to compress large files

I love using iLovePDF to solve all my sending large document issues. There are other great features to use but I really have only used the compressing docs. feature.

Pros

Easy to access anywhere (web based) and the ease of loading large documents and compressing it into send able sizes. This has saved me a lot of time and money to compressed documents. Will use again and again!

Cons

I did not personally find an issue with this product. The instructions we clear and easy to follow so there really shouldn't be an issue.

Christopher from City College of San Francisco

Simple online tool for PDF management

I highly recommend this tool for its simplicity and ease of use.

Pros

iLovePDF is cool online platform to PDF management. I consider it as the All-in-one PDF solution. The website has too many features and can be used easily. I usually use it to combine documents together and convert PDF to other extensions like Powerpoint and Excel. The tool is useful and can be accessed from any computer.

Cons

There is nothing that I complain from so far.

Sandra from Los Rios Community College District

Cool and easy to use online platform

Very effective PDF management tool that can be access online through the web browser

Pros

iLovePDF is a nice tool that allows me to manage all my pdf files easily and online. Our lab computers don't have PDF software products that can edit, merge or split my files. Instead, I use this great platform to to anything I want. It is simple to use by just uploading the desired documents and selection the feature that you want. This tool can be access through any web browser without the need of installing any applications on your computer.

Cons

The is nothing that I don't like about this platform.

Rogger from SENASA

Industry: Food Production

PDF at its best presentation

It speeds up the job of typing old documents that are usually in PDF files or scanned into images, with this software I can use formats that allow me to type, such as Word.

Pros

With I love PDF I can obtain files of the type I need from different inital formats, wich makes it easier for me to generate convenient information for my work.

Cons

It´s hard to find errors in I love PDF, maybe the only disadvantage is that it only works with an internet connection.

Abubakar from Gombe

A tool for helping student

I edit my PDF and arrange some of my literary works with it

Pros

I don't have computer that I can uses in my project but with I love PDF now I finish my project. With I love PDF you can keep your files in there server for 2 hours to give you ample time to download them.

Cons

There geogle drive and Dropbox sometimes I shit messy you can save files

Reasons for Switching to iLovePDF

WPS APP crash mostly in my phone

Sameer from CMG

Unlock PDF is a great feature.

Overall we use it to unlock our files and compress them to reduce their size.

Pros

The feature to unlock PDF is amazing. We use it to unlock bank files which are locked against printing.

Cons

It's a super simple tool. We haven't found anything that limits our usage purpose. Will post more after using the other features.

iLovePDF

I use iLovePDF to do most of my PDF editing. It is a free software that can be downloaded and installed easily. I have recommended it to so many friends and the feedback is very good.

Pros

Cons

There are no complaints at all. It is super easy learn and converting from a PDF to word file is done so smoothly it is just awesome!

Carolyn from PNC

Saved on Favorites Bar

I used iLovePDF almost daily on college. It was extremely helpful when my professors required us to turn documents in as PDF opposed to Word or other formats. This was also very helpful when homework assignments were posted online as a PDF view only and I had to fill out the assignment online. Overall I had a great experience with this product.

Pros

I liked that you can convert All different types of documents to PDF or out of PDF to other forms of documents.

Cons

There were times where the document would not convert. I had to try multiple times and eventually it worked. It did this moat often with larger documents.

Drag and Drop.... It's that simple!

I constantly have to compress my PDFs. I deal with a lot of presentations and reports that are too large to send through email. It's very easy to use and I use it every week!

Pros

I can compress my PDF file in 30 seconds - usually less! All I do is drag from my folder and drop it in to the site and hit compress. VERY easy.

Cons

Sometimes when compressing my PDFs, the images lose their high resolution quality. It makes sense to compress those types of things in a large presentation, but sometimes it looks very bad and I would have to go another route.

Dorothy from City College of San Francisco

Great PDF tool

Amazing experience. I use this tool for converting and combining documents for school.

Pros

iLovePDF is one of the best PDF online tools to use. It helps me to convert any file type to PDF. This tool is amazing it has a feature called "compress PDF" which really reduce the size of the document without reducing the quality. The website is very easy to use and fast in converting the files. I really like using this tool.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about it at all. It is a great tool available for free.

Edwin from Kansas State University

Industry: Facilities Services

iLovePDF for Detailed Editing

Overall, iLovePDF offers free and paid features, where the paid ones are still cheaper than Adobe.

Pros

This software allows several options for editing, minimizing, converting jpegs into pdfs, etc. You can create an account and have access to a certain amount of free features.

Cons

You do have a very limited amount of features for the free features. I do believe the paid version is still cheapter than Adobe.

I Love PDF

I use I Love PDF for converting PDFs in word or power point documents, for dividing or joining PDFs, but there are still many other things this sofware can do. It is very usefull and very easy to use. I recommend it completely.

Pros

I Love PDF is very easy to use and it has a lot of functions, most of which are very useful either at university or at work for editing documents. I like that it works offline too.

Cons

The only thing that this software is missing is the option to edit PDFs which would be very useful to have in one single software.

Eric Eduardo from Asociación Mutual de Venado Tuerto

A fast way to work with PDF files

Despite that SmallPDF is my main choice, I have been using iLovePDF quite often in other computers as it offers to convert several without a time limit for free.

Pros

iLovePDF is a solid online service for editing PDF files, offering a nice range of tools mainly focused on converting PDF files to images and Office files and vice versa. You can also split, merge or compress files as well, being common features in most similar services. However, there are two that are not commonly found: being able to stamp a watermark over the file and to place page numbers. Something else that is worth mentioning is that there is not a time limit for converting files, however, there is one for batch uploads (which is oddly based on a cookie rather than the IP).

Cons

The compressor isn't as powerful as Small PDF, and I found a few glitches with heavily edited Office documents. The premium service, despite being a bit cheaper, has some limitations. One of them is the size limit for compressing files, being smaller than some design or print files.

ZULAY DEL CARMEN from C. E. I. "JESÚS ROSAS MARCANO"

I love this software

I have the benefits of PDF, thanks to this tool.

Pros

I love pdf is an online tool that allows me to join, divide, compress and convert word, excel, power point and image (jpg) files to PDF format. I love its interface, it's very explicit, so it's quite easy for me to use this software. Is free.

Cons

In its operation I find nothing ngative. The only inconvenience that could arise is related to the internet, which because it is an online tool, in case of failure the connection would not be possible to use it.

I Love iLovePDF!

Friggin great service.

Pros

This is an absolute game-changer with PDF files. I have used both the free and paid versions of the PDF software from the big name company and a few smaller companies... but iLovePDF is an easy and powerful way to manage your PDF files.

Cons

Nothing - it does what it says it will do and it's fast and powerful.

Aniket from Invest First Realty

It's really a Lovable software for all PDF users.

My experience with this application is very good. It really helps me a lot with my office files.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its efficiency to convert all kind of office files into PDF and vice versa.

Cons

Its iOS app is slightly buggy. It's sometimes difficult to operate. They should work on this app.

Kalin from OUHSC

Most Comprehensive PDF Software I've Seen

This is by far the most polished and feature-packed PDF software that I have come across online. I would recommend it to anyone over other options out there.

Pros

This software offers the most features of any other free PDF service I have come across. It allows conversion between PDF and Microsoft Office programs as well as to many other formats. All of this is done online, which I like since I do not have to download any files to my computer. If you want to work offline, there is also an option to download some software to your PC. The website also looks professional, which is not always the case with other online PDF services.

Cons

I did not have any complaints about this software. It offers more than any other free online service I have seen. The interface is easy and clean, and I would recommend it to anyone.

One of the best solutions for PDF files

ILovePDF has always met my needs, and ends up being a very useful tool in my daily work.

Pros

What I like most about iLovePDF are numerous tools, such as the function of joining, splitting, compressing and many other possibilities.

Cons

It's hard to say what I least like about iLovePDF, because until today it has always served me efficiently and never had any problems. I could say that if it were a little faster it would be better, but still it is a great program.

Asdrúbal Javier from FE Creative Agency

ilovepdf as the name says is made to love :)

One begins to use these programs in moments of despair, one day I needed to convert a pdf and I save myself, so I am very grateful to have known this page, which has greatly simplified some of my complicated works.

Pros

Ilovepdf is one of those sites that you use very frequently, it is inevitable because it is a very comfortable place of management for pdf that is free and allows you many options such as converting files up to 8mb to pdf format and vice versa, if the platform is very Well done, it is very direct and easy to use and is compatible with any browser, that makes it more wonderful than it is.

Cons

Although it seems ungrateful 8mb is little for what some files can arrive, usually because I work with the image and sometimes weigh much more than that, the rest goes well.

Mark from Sheffield Hallam University

Powerful free PDF tools!

I often dip into ILovePDF to make quick PDF manipulations.

Pros

It's free, easy to use, and provides a host of handy little apps for all kinds of PDF manipulation that you can access from anywhere.

Cons

The banners can be a little annoying, particularly where they try to look like site functions to trick you into clicking on them.

Henry from MPPS - Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud - Venezuela

I have used this application very useful for converting files in pdf format

it saves me a lot of time and headaches very useful this recommended product

Pros

my number one option for converting PDF files seems super useful to me, very easy to use and certainly very comfortable.

Cons

I do not have any negative appraisal regarding the application I think it's great, definitely a 5 star quality product