IM Creator

IM Creator Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It is easy to use, excellent customer support, great feature and their mission supporting artists."
  • icon"Easy and very fancy to use and with a good price."
  • icon"Easy of use and very, very elegant. For now on, the best platform I ever used."
  • icon"The user needs to change it manually, there is no button for this function."
  • icon"Difficult to move the objects, there is not too many possibilities."
  • icon"Figuring out how the template options was a little confusing."

All IM Creator Reviews

Jasmine

I love it

I love it. The only website creator I use.

Pros

The functionality is fast. It doesn't take long even for the least experienced to figure out how to create a beautiful website. The animation options are amazing.

Cons

Sometimes the published website doesn't reflect actual changes. May take a day or two to update.

Reasons for choosing IM Creator

It was easier to use, animation settings were awesome.

Reasons for switching to IM Creator

Wanted to explore my options

Howard

Easy Website Builder, one of the best white label solutions

Pros

With so many website builders available in the contemporary web building niche, it’s not easy to choose the one, which will be the best value for your money. Having tested and compared dozens of services, I’ve defined several leaders that are worth the attention of users with diverse web building experience and skills. One of these leaders is IM Creator. This is a free cloud website builder that is a nice choice for users, who intend to launch decent websites with minimum hassle, waste of effort and time. The service features convenience, ease of use and affordability - this is exactly what most users need to start their web projects. What differs this website builder from lots of other similar web building tools is its orientation on people of creative professions, who wish to launch websites with the only idea in mind - to display their works to the target audience. At the same time, the website builder is a decent solution for the owners of small/medium businesses, who wish to establish reliable web presence. Whether you plan to launch a portfolio, a business website, a landing page or a promo website, IM Creator is always at your disposal! Pros Simplicity and Convenience. IM Creator features simplicity and convenience. It comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, which ensures smooth and hassle-free web building process. As a result, all websites created with this website builder are easy-to-navigate, which is a benefit for inexperienced users. The web building process itself does not take longer than a couple of hours, while the result always adheres to the highest industry standards. eCommerce and Blogging Functionality. With IM Creator, you can build different types of websites, including blogs and eCommerce websites. This contributes to the application sphere of the service and expands your web building options. Responsive Templates and Design Customization Options. IM Creator can boast an extensive gallery of high quality responsive templates. They fall into thematic categories, which allows choosing the template that meets your industry needs and objectives most of all. To give the template the required design and performance, you are welcome to set up design customization options (selecting fonts and icons, animation effects, creating slideshows, image galleries etc.) available in the control panel. This is fast and effective. Free Plan for Ordinary Users and Non-Commercial Organizations. One of the features that distinguish IM Creator from other similar website builders is that it offers a free plan for ordinary users, students, creatives and non-commercial organizations. This plan doesn’t have any limitations and ensures decent result. White Label Solution. Professional web designers have a nice chance to make use of the White Label solution, which implies using the features of the system under the required brand name. The option allows creating multiple websites with stunning functionality, enjoying their quality and advanced SEO characteristics. White Label solution is a nice choice for hosting companies, web design experts and resellers.

Cons

No Template Change Option. IM Creator is one of those website builders, which do not provide an opportunity to change the template during the web building process without the loss of the submitted content. This is a demerit for users with little or no web design skills.

Stefano

Industry: Music

Fantastic

I start very few time ago but I think I'll have a good future with it.

Pros

Easy to use. I sure advise my colleague about it!!!

Cons

No oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo one

Reasons for choosing IM Creator

Interface, support and educational condition

Cloud

Nazim

IM Creator Experience

I am very new but I think it is very easy. Lots of fast and alternative options. that's why i love it.

Pros

friendly user and very easy. I was using godaddy before. I give up . photos, quality. There are so many options for each topic.

Cons

no no no. any . There is no feature that I dislike. because it has enough features for me. thanks a lot.

free

easier

Steven

Great Web Builder and Very User Friendly!

Everything has been great! Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and the product itself is very useful.

Pros

Very user-friendly! Our company does not have any web builders on staff and we were able to build a professional and easy website in under a day!

Cons

When there is an issue (very few over 5 years), you can only send an email for support. I wish they had telephone support.

Easier to use.

Domenico

Artist Website

I just love it because I allowed me to go online with a website quickly.

Pros

Cons

Not sure, I just love to use it. I am happy with it.

Reasons for switching to IM Creator

IMcreator is great, probably the best.

Joshua

Industry: Music

If you need it, IM CREATOR has it

Pros

This software maintains intuitive usability while providing vast costumization.

Cons

The domain name assigned to your published sites are troublesome in length.

Reasons for choosing IM Creator

It has EVERYTHING I want and need for free.

Lorraine

Classy Plus Ease

I would recommend IM Creator to all my friends - and do! Great price, easy to use, and so much better looking than GoDaddy or Wix for amateurs. You cannot mess up the look. Classy every time!

Pros

IM Creator is my most recent favorite program. Adding stripes keeps a clean look with real professional results, and little experience. Normally, I would have to lead to get the look I want, but I can have help from any amateur and still come out with the look, so thrilled.

Cons

Like most/all web builders, templates get old or outdated. One year later, going back to edit my site, raining diamonds are not available. I'm building more sites currently. Experience will only tell if I am happy with how they last. I love making websites, I hate re-making outdated sites - I'm too busy for that!

jeroni

I use Xprs the new platform of IM creator

Pros

Absolutely costumixable, a lot of templates that no have restrictions to mofify absolutely. Access to code.

Cons

I always thinking that the platform has to have a onñline xat suport. Not only by email and FAQ. The users need a fast chat to give solutions faster.

Michaela

DIY

I build this webpage for my mum's art production. She is an artist and she needed a webpage to present her artwork. I'm very satisfied, how easy and simple it was to create a webpage for someone who doesn't have an IT background or education. I was also happy that IM Creator supports artists and provides its software for free.

Pros

easy and clear web software for users very fast and helpful support team language mutations which can help people, who don't speak English very well a lot of different design options (patterns) for users (especially for those, who are not so creative)

Cons

I had a problem to connect my old webpage (domain) with IM creator but after a few tries, it works. There is no option to get back (backward step) if you change something small in the webpage. The user needs to change it manually, there is no button for this function.

Reasons for switching to IM Creator

Joomla is very complicated. Not easy to use for someone who doesn't have an IT background.

Airon

IM Creator Review of a Freelance Director

IM Creator gave me the opportunity to have my own professional looking website, without the hassle and cost of hiring someone else to create the website for me.

Pros

IM CREATOR's simple but sleek templates.

Cons

I think it would be the no drag and drop system.

Sydney

Professional Design

There is no tutorial or up-to-date instruction manual, so you have to spend some time to figure out how to make everything work. Overall, it is relatively easy to create professional designs, though you have to use some creativity if you want more customization.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to access professional-looking design templates that can then be further customized. You can also add custom widgets, though you have to know some CSS/HTML/JS to make it fit the site.

Cons

The editing tools are a bit clunky. You have to select an area you want to edit, then choose from a menu, which then opens more specific editing tools. The menu options that are available vary by the type of item inserted, so you have to guess which items have the level of customization you want. For example, not all items allow you to add images that can be placed anywhere within the element. I understand that these restrictions make responsive design that looks relatively good across all devices possible, but the tradeoff is less freedom in element placement and media type.

Thabang

The best website builder out there

A friend of mine and I created an App and we were struggling to get people to understand what the app does. its a relatively new concept so we had to explain ourselves each and every time. That was limiting because it meant if we weren't there to tell you what the app really does, theres a high chance you wouldn't understand its purpose.So the best thing to do was to created a website and explaining everything on it but it had to be smart, no ads no too much to read and straight to the point

Pros

Its very easy to build a website I literally did it under one hour

Cons

I wouldn't say theres any at this moment

No ads

Ronald

Time and Timing Allows Far Greater

Pros

IM Creator actually has sur[prised me. Unlike the name hosts that rate top 5 nearly always, they offered little security for my needs, and high money costs by adding apps, many, many apps. Though fewer apps are available here with IM Creator, their functionality and looks actually exceed the other apps placed by me in over 9 other host plans, all of which I fired less than 3 weeks to 2 days after I had begun using them. IM Creator has not once disappointed me in this, and almost all are free.

Cons

Limited colors and fonts, resizing boxes, and other less major issues all with work-arounds that wind up looking nice.

Reasons for switching to IM Creator

Easily, not even a credit card filed was necessary unless I choose later. Others? By waiting 10 to 30 days for my refunds.

Everette

As Easy as eating cake

Pros

It’s easy to customize and as a ton of options

Cons

Figuring out how the template options was a little confusing.

Cost