• Pros

• "Very amazing with templets, fetching images, and voice over from text."

• "easy to use, great pricing and includes high-quality stock photo/video. The editor is very simple to use"

• "The best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic. Also the graphics and styles are good"

• Cons

• "Export options sometimes get missed. Its better than the previous version but still needs improvement. Also, would like to have a blank canvas in the beginning and generate custom templates."

• "Looks like they have some missing feature like layers right now(its coming soon). Need more animations,effect and transitions. "

• "Would love to have more control over its motion graphics/ transitions animation and pls increase more of these in your library."

Browse InVideo Reviews

Sarah from OliveGreenDog.com

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Tarunabh from TD Film Studio

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily. The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I was looking for an easy and convenient video creation tool and invideo does it better for me, in comparison to camtasia, and price is also better.

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online. During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Pros

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

Cons

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong. What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs. Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Online editing with lots of templates for quick social media videos.

Sylvester from Global Strategic Communications Limited

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Pros

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Cons

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

InVideo has captivating elements, after-effects, and produces great results.

KC from iZen Digital Media Marketing Agency

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Cons

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

I wanted a SaaS-based video editor that does not break my wallet, has a sufficiently large number of video templates that I can use for my business as well as for my clients and allows me the freedom to customize and unleash my creativity to the fullest when creating my videos!

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I got myself a refund for Animaytor after playing with it for a few days as it is seriously lacking in many areas for creating quality videos.

Vinson Matthew from Konker Digital

Highly customizable online video maker

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pros

- Powerful video editor - Beautiful and professional looking templates - Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.) - Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more) - Renders very fast - Outstanding customer support - Premium videos integration - Affordable monthly/yearly plans

Cons

- Works only on Google Chrome - Sometimes load slowly

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

I have tried all the cloud based video editor above and I can say I really love the customization power of InVideo.

Adithya from Magikle.com

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Pros

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Cons

Frankly, nothing. All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Evolving features that works and ever growing templates

Templates and additional features

Great for short videos!

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above. The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

I honestly still purchased the above programs, however for professional information videos with many layers, this has been the best option.

Cesar from AGC ECOMMERCE

The Best Video Software Out There

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Pros

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

Cons

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

More bang for your buck.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Invideo has a better UI and better template for every occasion

Alvin from Strategic Choices

I am still in shock! From novice to expert in 2 hrs.

I wanted to product videos, and was looking for something other than the difficult "video" editing softwares out there. This is a great solution for "slide" show videos. I thought Invideo would be able to also make a "interview" like video with ability to add pictures, b-roll but not the case. It's scene by scene and for projects with this need, Invideo is amazing.

Pros

Invideo was ver easy and intuitive. I always wondered how someone made these short story videos. I tried imovie, adobe, fimora and gave up. I wanted to "practice" with a video son's Boy Scout's project. In 2 hours, I was able to learn AND produce a freaking awesome 2 min video that looked like a pro made it. I am still in shock on how easy it was to upload my pics, post my script, edit, and export the video with background music. My next video for work will be done in a fraction of the time. Once I have all my pics and script ready, I know I can produce a pro video in 15-20 min.

Cons

Not much was a con. The only issue I had is, once you pick a template, and complete a video, you can't swap another template in/out to see which is better. I can live with that. It was so EASY though to change the size, from 16:9 to 1:1 though. A few other UI issues, but tech said they were on the roadmap.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Lumen 5 is more intuitive than IV and simpler, but I wanted more control and less "editing" what the AI did.

Mike from Print/Mail Consultants

Industry: Writing and Editing

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Pros

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Cons

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

InVideo offered the features I needed at a more reasonable cost.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I wanted to do more video production for clients, but couldn't do them very often because of the time involved in making all the slides, animations, and transitions by hand with PowerPoint. I needed something that handled most of the tedious, time-consuming details. InVideo proved to be the answer.

Maya from Kaizengrowth Marketing

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away). Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks! Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!). Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE! TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Ease of video creation!

Richard from Self Employed

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

I've been using a lot of tools to create similar content to what I can make in InVideo. I have the entire Adobe Creative Suite, several animation apps, and I'm subscribed to a lot of cloud services like Canva and Renderforest. But before InVideo, I hadn't found anything that really fit like a glove. I just started using InVideo—I've only created one video so far—but the process was so intuitive and the functions were so perfectly-suited to what I need, it's almost like this software was designed specifically for me. ❤️

Shreni from DNA Entertainment Networks Pvt Ltd

A product worth using

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Pros

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.

Cons

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

Pros

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

It's faster and I love the pool of video templates.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Greater video templates, fast and easy to use

Fausto from Quantic Inspire

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Pros

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover. Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Cons

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Virgil from Veethree Marketing Company

Industry: Online Media

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pros

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it. Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Cons

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Hetvi from Republic TV

Industry: Publishing

Making everyone a video producer

Pros

A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream! The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require! We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Cons

Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time! But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Carlos from HWD

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves. Two thumbs UP!!!

Pros

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there. If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it. They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done. You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole... Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Cons

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long. The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.

Subash from Optimus PPC Services

Easy To Use Video Creation Tool

Since video is the highest consumed content form by majority of people - InVIdeo gives you an opportunity to develop videos with least time & effort. With the price that its offered at - its a no brainer.

Pros

InVideo is a simple & easy to use tool that enables you to create videos for websites, social media, advertising, presentations, etc. The key features are you can use images as well as videos to make eye-popping professional videos. The tool connected with royalty-free images & videos - that can very easily be used to create a video of your own. The tool is very simple to use - as easy as drag and drop with a small learning curve - so watching a few short tutorial videos will give you all you need to know to use the tool to create stunning videos. You can create videos in aspect ratios that are suited for specific social media platforms eg: YouTube - landscape or Instagram story - vertical. The templates are good - make it simple to quickly get a video out. Also, another feature of converting a structured blog into a video is awesome.

Cons

There are only 3 aspect ratios you can make the videos in - there could have been more sizes like 4:5, 2:3, 4:3, etc. These aspect ratios are not frequently used though, but it is required for certain cases where you need to be specific. Things can be improved further like UI & video resolution choice etc, which I believe may be in the product road map & will come up in due course.

Orville M. from Ansira

Invideo is a professional softwar

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

David from WebTNG

InVideo - Great App and Team

I think the price to feature ratio makes InVideo a good value. I haven't experienced any slowdowns and it has been pretty snappy. I've been very pleased.

Pros

InVideo has an amazing feature set packed into a focused app. It is targeted towards making short promotional or social media videos and does this well, including videos for Instagram, with the correct size options. There are several starting points: You can import a blog post or other online article, start using one of the pre-designed templates, or start from scratch. I often create a longish YouTube video with a full accompanying blog post. I want to use my blog content on several platforms and being able to import an article into InVideo makes this process easier and lets me post a summarized "highlights reel" to other channels. Brand presets are a godsend, with the ability to preset a logo, set color options, and upload end clips for outros. The team behind InVideo are very active. New features and new templates are regularly added. For example, they recently added layers and shapes. This is in contrast to some similar apps that basically stand still. Also, I've been very impressed with the support team, who are responsive and helpful. InVideo has a public roadmap.

Cons

There are a lot of features and options when creating a scene. Starting out required a bit of experimentation. After a couple of videos I learning my way around and picked up speed. I would like more control over the summaries generated when importing a blog post. This would make the process easier for me. Fortunately, that is on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Video creation was easier, I had more control over the content, and support was very responsive.

Jehaan from Bennett Coleman and Company Limited

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Pros

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Cons

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

Arshad from Datamatics Global Services

Outstanding Video Creator

I use InVideo a lot. It saves a lot of time and energy to create videos. You don’t need any editing skill to create videos in InVideo. If you are beginner you can easily create exciting videos. The only thing is that in the beginning you will face some issues understanding some functions in it. Once you start working on it, you will become a master in creating videos. It is very user friendly and intuitive. There are exciting templates available in it. These templates are very useful for me.

Pros

InVideo is the great video editor. I had a lot of trouble creating video ads for my business but after I came to know about InVideo my problem was solved. I use it to edit different videos and create a professional video for my business advertisement. It saves a lot of time for me. It is very easy to function in InVideo. The templates are also very attractive. It is one of the most important software for me.

Cons

I have absolutely no problem with InVideo. It solved my problem of creating video ads for my business. Though I find it very easy to operate but in the beginning I faced some trouble to understand some of its functions but when I started using it, it became quite easy and I was able to operate it seamlessly. Apart from this I don’t think that you will find any problem.

Nicole from Jaci LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

Pros

1) Stable and intuitive 2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template 3) Continuing improving 4) Excellent customer support and fast response

Cons

1) None 2) And none 3) And none again 4) And none again You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Switch to more feature new tool

Esther from Shining Star Studios

Industry: Photography

I love this software

I REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!

Pros

I thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.

Cons

There is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!

Steven from Marias Animal Shelter

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Pros

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Cons

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Much better features, better customer support

A great way to create media content from your blog

There has long been an increase in wanting more multi-media in online publishing. This is allowing us an easy way to create some of these posts based on our existing content. It is easy to use and also has suggested new and easy ways to introduce video into our platform.

Pros

My favorite aspect of the software is the ease of turning existing blog posts into media content! This has been a great way to 'recycle' content across platforms. On top of that, the software has a monthly calendar of 'events' for the month to give you original post inspirations and pre-built media posts!

Cons

Some of the extend of media you can use on lower licenses limits what you can do with the software from pre-built templates. That being said, there are plenty of options if you do have the time to build out videos without the premium videos.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

The amount of customization you get for the pricing.

Amna from TechCrunchX

An easy way to make small videos

Very happy so far. We used LUMEN5 before (it was also good) but it became too expensive, hence switched over

Pros

You don't need to install any software, its all web based. Plus there are a lot of themes available which can be used to make nice marketing/info/news based videos

Cons

Site is a bit slow for us sometimes. Could do with more themes

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Mostly due to lower cost

Cost reasons

Nadeemur from Nokia

One of the Best Software

The best thing of InVideo is that you don’t need in depth knowledge of editing and you can quickly edit a video. It is very intuitive to work on InVideo. I also find the interface very attractive. The templates are fabulous and you can use them to create excellent videos. The one issue after using InVideo for a long time that I have noticed is that sometimes the software lags. If this issue is solved than I don’t have any problem with InVideo.

Pros

It is one of the best video makers. I can make exciting videos. I love to work on it. It is one of the best software that I know. You can edit videos quickly. You don’t need any in depth knowledge of editing. It part is very easy to edit on it. I like the different templates, they are colorful. Some of the templates look very professional. If you want templates for office, you can go for it.

Cons

InVideo is the best video editing software. I like using it. However, something I find the software lagging. It becomes a bit difficult for me to operate it when it lags. Though I find InVideo very easy to use but I think that beginners will have challenge to use it. Apart from this I don’t think that there are any issues with InVideo.

Alban from K5 Technology Group

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

It's been awesome. The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me. InVideo hits just the right spot.

Pros

Everything is made to make your life easy. Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things. No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own. When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything. Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here. And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like. Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly. I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later. You really cannot go wrong here.

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Nevermind the cataclysmic launch of Klippyo, with bugs and all: just watching the demos was enough to convince me to stick with InVideo. Klippyo feels like a toy in comparison.

Stan from Biznet Marketing

InVideo Review

While support was trying to be helpful, they could only tell me they were aware of the problem and get it resolved. This was a deal-breaker for me.

Pros

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

Cons

The biggest problem is their program's problem with V/O synchronization with the video. While during editing of the project the synchronizing of the V/O and the video worked, once we exported it no longer synced. This was a total negative. Support was no help except to tell me they are working on it. It never happened and they provide me with a total refund with no hassles,

Reasons for Choosing InVideo

Features and ease of working. However, they never told me before I purchased the product that they were experiencing V/0 synchronization for a number of days with no fixes. I did get my money back with no hassles.

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Could not give me a time when the V/O and video would be synchronized when exported. All they would say that they are working on it. This was told to me numerous times for several days and I saw no evidence it would ever be resolved.

Aditya from India Today Group

INVIDEO

Overall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.

Pros

Cons

Although I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic. Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.

Fahad from TheMIS

One of the best Video creation Tool out there

I've been using the software for over a month, the Support team are great and reply really Fast, the updates happen almost weekly, and recently they had a huge update which made the app more flexible and added more templates and features , i am really happy with app and wish the team all the best, Special Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] :)

Pros

- A lot of templates - Easy to use interface - being a web app i don't have to install anything -Support of Arabic Language in creating the videos but not in the UI - Great Customer Support - Nice Value for Money - A life time Deal - Having a ready made templates for instagram and snapchat which means all i have to do is just add the content

Cons

the software is still in the beginning , so it lacks some feature like in modifying layers . but they do listen to users and add them immediately, like i needed some arabic fonts , they added them in less than 2 hours

Better Deal - Great Customer Support - Had everything i needed

Jason from Tech Mahindra

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Top-tier Video Content Creation Tool

I have tried almost all of the content creation tools out there. Lumen5, Biteable, etc. While they all are excellent tools, InVideo is equally as good, if not better, than the vast majority of those services.

Pros

The software helps me engage my staff in corporate training events that I am responsible for holding.

Cons

Not much to say negatively about this SaaS; they have a great roadmap for bug fixes and improvements. They could streamline some of the functions so it takes fewer clicks to achieve the end result in the video editing process, but it isn't really big of a deal.

Invideo: Take Your Editing up a Notch

InVideo works for what we need it to do, it's a great piece of software. I highly recommend.

Pros

So a lot of times we're working with clients who don't have the extra money in their budget to edit videos. However we still want their business, so it's important that we offer a solution. In this case, InVideo is a great tool to recommend to a client who has little to no experience with editing videos. Lots of YouTubers and novices use this program to help streamline their editing process into a simple format. It's a great tool to implement to your workload to make things a bit simpler and easy (and of course, to save some money)

Cons

There isn't really a whole lot I can complain about, we've seen a good ROI with clients reaching out to us through several channels because of the software we recommend that saves them money (and in turn, sends us more business). I would say that it would be nice if there were more text options in the editing software, the premade templates can look a little repetitive after a while.

Would highly recommend for making a feature video

New offering - Video creation has always required a higher turnaround time than the rest of the content forms. It helps us pitch a relatively less costlier option to clients who want videos, but can't afford the high production house costs. Training - Creating Internal training videos on how to use software products has become very easy with Invideos Greetings/Daily Bites - Announcement Videos, quick daily bites, sending greetings to clients who won awards has made engagement with clients and internal teams better.

Pros

I have an array of options to choose from - templates, footages and audio files. I just need to take care of copyright issues and rest is sorted. I once had to stitch together different sounds across slides and it was so easy to do it using the software.

Priyank from Dainik Bhaskar

Great Video Making Platform for All

Very good as it has neat and clean interface, It’s make video making so simple that even our interns are making videos in that platforms.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and very much customisable, we used to create around 100 video daily but never face any issue in speed and performance of platform, They also have very helping team which help us in case we stuck some where. So best platform for anyone who want to increase video production without hiring special team for that task.

Cons

Well sometime we feel it bit more options in terms of templates

Ram from AnytimeWO

Amazing Product & Awesome Support

InVideo is amazing, we were able to produce a 5-minute video in 15 mins flat. Its a big time saver, we are able to do more videos just because of InVideo.

Pros

Producing a video was expensive, hard, and time-consuming, but InVideo changes everything. InVideo software is very easy to use, it is intelligent, it saves tons of time, and on top of everything, InVideo support team is unbeatable, they are literally available 24/7. Anyone who wants to produce quality videos quickly should buy InVideo. They have great templates, they add new templates constantly, they have free image library and stock image library, they have audio tracks, they have animated icons, they have stock videos, they have overlay effects and what not. One has to use it to experience the power of InVideo.

Cons

Need more templates, can't control the animation speed (how fast or slow the effects should run), need more overlays, can't select the back layers, but the team said they are working and will have a new version soon.

Serena from JCM Interior

So Easy To Create Beautiful Videos

Time-saver tool for quick video creation but lack the flexibility like filmora.

Pros

Is relatively easy to get your video created. The onboarding process is smooth (intuitive ui) and it's basically click this, enter your text & images (choose from its library or upload our own) and done. The provided video templates under its current 5 category (story-telling, video ads, instagram stories, listicles, promo) are done quite professional and appealing as well.

Cons

Please.. more motion graphics for title openers, lower-thirds, etc. Also as we're in the industry of interior design, do create design templates for 'before - after' category.

I've tried them all - this one is the best AND its has the highest value

Great functionality especially when it comes to automation and creating content for a wide variety of platforms

Pros

Cons

No issues that I have come across so far. Customer service has always been responsive enough when I need them.

Pricing, Auto Editor, better stock library

ANTHONY from Mobile DJ by DJ Tony Tone

InVideo for online Videos is pretty good

overall, its an okay software for immediate solutions to what you need

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the fact that with it being online use, it helps with making things easier to share to multiple websites and social media sites.

Cons

The templates are really cheesy and some lack what you really are looking for. if you need a quick template for something quick and easy great but for professional looking videos, might want to pay the money to just get full access

AMANAT from Freelancer

Its time saving

Before invido, I create 5 minutes videos for more than 2 hours, But now the same concepte 5 minutes video created just like 1.2.3. done

Pros

Very amazing with templets, fetching images, and voice over from text.

Cons

Fetching images and articles from URL and converting theme in a human-like voice. all of features are time-saving. amazing.

jeremy from sekaliseumurhidup

The new revolutioner video editing

Sick. Simplicity at its best. Export so damn fast. Im so glad found this software..

Pros

1. SUPER SIMPLE, this is make me think this will make new standard video editor in the future 2. Super Lightspeed, all process is very fast, and its done digital, its really CRAZY, event cheap pc can edit HD video right now 3. Super exellent support, talk very fast, good response, and answer very good. I want to write everything else, but its enough to you to consider to buy this product. Its my HONEST review.

Cons

1. Why dont make this software 3 years earlier??? 2. Its too hard to resist. Damn you software. You really addictive. 3. Need more template, we need more template and new lot templates every months 4. Still quite imperfect, need layer organization feature, change duration on transition, and many other, but its ok coz its still on development

appsumo bring me here

Reasons for Switching to InVideo

Super slow, hard, need good pc, etc all the cons answered by your software.

Urvi from B C Web Wise

Experience of using InVideo

It has helped us pitch videos to our customers at a very low cost. The clients love video content at the price we are able to give them. Thanks to Invideo to make this possible. The product has been ever evolving and has come a long way since I started using it. We would also like InVideo to explore more opportunities like a chrome plugin, wherein maybe a text when selected using the plugin can automatically be converted into video.

Pros

I work for digital agency, i tried using InVideo for one our campaign pitch. It worked wonders and was instrumental in getting ideas and budget approval. It's very easy to make videos quickly after the initial brand presets are set. It has a plethora of templates to pick from which makes it easy to create videos depending on the client and the script. They resolve my queries very promptly and have a very sound support team. We have now started using InVideo for our Social media clients and are able to quickly create videos for them which can go up on all their platforms

Cons

Extremely fancy animations are not available. They do not have mobile apps. It would be make life really easy if it was available on mobile as well. It auto-suggests media which is not very relevant at times. I would also fancy certain options from Microsoft PPT as we are use to working on that format a lot

Juan from Top Response Marketing, LLC

Finally, videos made easy with superb support.

I am using Invideo to give the small to medium sized business owner a way to rank higher in google and provide them with a great marketing experience at an affordable price. Gone are the 5 to 10k video production fees. Invideo can create same type videos very affordably.

Pros

This software company, Invideo, has finally solved the daunting tasks of professional video creation. The interface is so easy that even a child can create a professional looking video yet technically inclined so that the most tech save user can engage with.

Cons

At this time their is no negative review for this superb platform.

Zavud from University of Trier

Industry: Environmental Services

My review for InVideo

InVideo has made my life a lot easier and I love using it. I recommend it to everyone who is about to start a YouTube channel or something like that.

Pros

I love making my YouTube videos on InVideo! This software offers many useful features. What I love most about the software is that you can find everything you need to know to use the features of the platform on their website. When I started using the platform I had doubts that I could learn to use the software fast enough. When I saw the video tutorials available on the platform, I was so happy! Tutorials are very easy to follow and so clear.

Cons

There are few things that I hope will be fixed/improved. One of the things that I do not like about this platform is that it takes a lot of time when I export the file I created. I am pretty sure I have a very good and fast internet connection, yet things get extremely slow when I try to export the files from InVideo.

Joshua from Huskee Tech Pty Ltd

Industry: Import and Export

Best Cloud-Based Video Creation tool for Non-Professionals

We need regular video content or our IG feed, but dont have the human or financial resources available to make this a regular occurrence - however, InVideo has solved this for us!!! We can now do daily video posts within our budget and HR constraints THAT LOOK GREAT!!!

Pros

1. InVideo is just so simple to use - this is probably its biggest "pro" for non-pros :) Other solutions have similar feature sets, but there is a lot more effort required to get to the deliverable. 2. Support is second to nothing. 3. Pulling in the content from an existing blog post is gold!

Cons

Some of the font/color options are still a bit flaky (dont get me wrong, highly usable just not as efficient/complete as it 'should' be given the overall quality of the product. I have contacted the developer and he assures me these will be addressed soon - given my existing experience with them, i have no reason to doubt an improvement in this area will be forth-coming.

Dhawal from IE ONLINE MEDIA SERVICES P Ltd

Industry: Broadcast Media

In Video - Video making tool

Helped increase quality video production and publishing, easy API integration helps integrate with CMS and social streams for seamless delivery

Pros

Super fast and easy. Customization options. Instant outputs and publishing

Cons

Analytics module can be improved to capture more data

Abhishek from Bold Kiln

Using Invideo

Broadly - great. What we use it for - making video content for ourselves + the clients we work with.

Pros

Great customer support. It works well across use cases & contexts (we work with multiple clients from diff industries - so it was good for us). Once you get used to it - its a quick and painless software to use.

Cons

Given its a young team and product - the product (when we started) wasn't 100% there in terms of features and all aspects like that. There's so much more they could do with this product and tool - and they recognise it - I just can't wait.