What are InVideo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using InVideo software through verified user reviews

• icon"Love it, the amazing thing is this is a company that just started, they have a really bright future, totally recommend, the platform is solid."
  • icon"It has so many templates to choose from that covers basically every business. It's easy to choose a template that will suit the type of video you want to make and you get a great video as an outcome."
  • icon"Runs very smoothly and there is amazing chat support. I like that they are always adding templates so i always have inspiration."
  • icon"The templates are really cheesy and some lack what you really are looking for."
  • icon"The only issue I have had was with very poor search functionality."
  • icon"Sometimes the rendering of the video might mess up."

Browse all InVideo Reviews

• Have you used InVideo and would like to share your experience with others?

KC

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Cons

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Reasons for choosing InVideo

I wanted a SaaS-based video editor that does not break my wallet, has a sufficiently large number of video templates that I can use for my business as well as for my clients and allows me the freedom to customize and unleash my creativity to the fullest when creating my videos!

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I got myself a refund for Animaytor after playing with it for a few days as it is seriously lacking in many areas for creating quality videos.

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

Pros

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Cons

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

It was costly, didn't work as expected

Tarunabh

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily. The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I was looking for an easy and convenient video creation tool and invideo does it better for me, in comparison to camtasia, and price is also better.

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online. During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Pros

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

Cons

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong. What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs. Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

Online editing with lots of templates for quick social media videos.

Ram

Best Alternative for Adope products

Pros

1. No technical skill is needed. 2. Create a video from text 3. Free Option provide most of the feature

Cons

Media Library is not great, So ideally we have to visit another site like istocks, etc to take photos/music and upload them here

Reasons for switching to InVideo

Animaker provides all the feature plus extra features

Alex

still being charged months after canceling

Very Bad I do not recommend.

Pros

When I went to cancel my membership, followed the process online and was still charged and they did not cancel my membership

Rohaan

April 2022

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

Pros

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly. The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion. There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

Cons

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Jonathan

InVideo: Quickly Make Professional Videos

Overall, if you want a way to create video content that looks professional but won't cost you an arm and a leg (or take hours to create), InVideo is a great solution. For the cost and the quality, it is going to be hard for you to beat.

Pros

If you're a company that needs to produce simple social media videos (like listicles or other text-on-screen videos), InVideo is the perfect software. InVideo's Text-to-Video software allows you to create a script for a video, and their software will take that and pick the images, create the various video scenes with the text placed on the video for you, all with just a click of a button. From there, you just need to go into the draft video and edit the slides, changing any text or imagery. InVideo also makes it easy for you to split text in one "scene" into two different scenes to ensure that your text on the screen doesn't get too long for anyone to read. They also offer a huge library of royalty-free stock background music, images, and videos that you can use as you like. If you have your own content you want to upload, they make it easy for you and allow you to organize your content into different folders that make it easy to find.

Cons

One of the only things I didn't like about InVideo is that sometimes the text overlay on exported videos didn't look exactly like the preview video. In some cases, portions of the text would even be left off completely. For those, I would have to go back into the video and play around with the line of text, either splitting it into two different slides or cutting it down to make sure it fit. But even with that, InVideo still cut down so much time in video creation that I cannot complain.

April 2022

An online video editor for creating videos.

Easy to use and quickly create engaging videos with the help of ready made templates which are easy to customize based on our requirement and inputs.

Pros

The pre-made video templates are simple to edit and provide excellent starting points for generating professional videos! You can quickly drag and drop elements into your video. It's simple to turn any text into an entertaining video, which I like. Ready Made Templates which are easy to customize, videos, musics, filters, transitions are all available in the vast library.

Cons

So far so good with the video editor. But looking for bulk short video generations.

May 2022

Very good All in one Video Content Creation Tool

Pros

Invideo is really good all in one video content creation tool with many templates and really to use contents.

Cons

Invideo has a very limited set for brand preset.

Harold

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

March 2022

In ViD

I love using this software so i do benefit from it

Pros

the software is user friendly since we both have it on mobile devices and even computer so users are able to go for it anywhere they want

Cons

the software is very nice since its accessible even mobile devices like android phones and computers

Joel

Industry: Writing and Editing

A Quick Review for InVideo

InVideo has enabled me as a writing content creator to run a YouTube channel successfully since I can create videos without having to show my face on camera. I create videos from text and customize them using the templates given to match what I want for my channel and my audience.

Pros

InVideo is an appropriate video-making software, which I use to create writing guides for my YouTube tutorials. I like this video maker because it changes the text to video effectively and adds appropriate background music that makes the video more engaging. In addition, I like InVideo because it has free video templates and automatically adds or suggests attractive images that make the video more engaging. Finally, I like this software because it has a free version that enables users to enjoy a considerable number of features offered by InVideo software before they can decide to upgrade to a pro or premium package.

Cons

I like everything about the software. I cannot complain even though it takes some time to process the video after designing. One has to wait for about 3-10 minutes (not quite long, but it should be instant or about 1 minute) for the video to process.

April 2022

Best free text to video app

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate through. Makes content creation easier for faceless marketing by making videos from text and has a whole range of done-for-you templates to choose from

Cons

It does not support android and this makes a little inconvenient.

Great for short videos!

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above. The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Reasons for choosing InVideo

I honestly still purchased the above programs, however for professional information videos with many layers, this has been the best option.

April 2022

InVideo is the best option for creative videos from text content automatically.

Pros

I use InVideo for its wonderful feature for creating automated video from text content.

Cons

There is nothing special to complain about, however, they can add some more features like greenscreen and so on.

thayanne

Industry: Mining & Metals

Free video editing

Pros

Editing videos online easily, quickly and for free. Just register and have access to filters, templates and other available tools.

Cons

The software may have some bugs and delays in loading due to being online, but nothing that an experience doesn't make it easy to use.

Faisal Faruque

December 2021

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

Pros

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

Cons

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Reasons for choosing InVideo

Some people told me to use Canva for social media videos. While Canva can create social media videos, the videos are short and the editor lacks many features. Canva is mainly useful for creating intro or animation-like short videos. But InVideo gives you more control over your creation and it is future-proof. Overall, I think I made the right decision by going towards InVideo.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

Adobe Premiere Pro is a great tool for video production. But for short videos and social media content, it is not that suitable. Besides, you will need a high-configuration desktop workstation to run this software. But InVideo can be accessed from any device having an internet connection. Also, I can catch up just from where I left off earlier. This is very convenient and hence I moved to video.

Adam

Great video editing tool

Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

Pros

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

Cons

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I've switched from Filmora for short social media ads creation since Invideo allows for faster creation of videos thanks to the plethora of templates.

Mike

Industry: Writing and Editing

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Pros

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Cons

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Reasons for choosing InVideo

InVideo offered the features I needed at a more reasonable cost.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I wanted to do more video production for clients, but couldn't do them very often because of the time involved in making all the slides, animations, and transitions by hand with PowerPoint. I needed something that handled most of the tedious, time-consuming details. InVideo proved to be the answer.

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Reasons for choosing InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Maya

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away). Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks! Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!). Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE! TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Ease of video creation!

Richard

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

I've been using a lot of tools to create similar content to what I can make in InVideo. I have the entire Adobe Creative Suite, several animation apps, and I'm subscribed to a lot of cloud services like Canva and Renderforest. But before InVideo, I hadn't found anything that really fit like a glove. I just started using InVideo—I've only created one video so far—but the process was so intuitive and the functions were so perfectly-suited to what I need, it's almost like this software was designed specifically for me. ❤️

February 2022

InVideo is both cost and time saver

Pros

InVideo has useful features that aren't obvious at the outset. For example, video overlays - we can easily clone ourselves with two video shots placed one over the other. I also found it easy to add watermark over my videos on all scenes. Another 'pro' of InVideo is its easy screen-size selection for any video. Simply produce same video customized for mobile, desktop views. They have solid collection of templates to choose from too. If you got the budget, go for it. I found it somewhat similar to wave.video since I use both.

Cons

The editor and timeline could be improved. Sometimes there is a lag during usage, and the export too freezes often. I had to refresh the page to see the exported video. Otherwise, it's a solid tool for video creators, must have in the creator's toolbox.

Allan

Industry: International Affairs

A very user friendly tool with good features

InVideo was the tool we used to create most of the content we developed for project beneficiaries on our micro enterprise stabilization project. These materials made their web pages and social media accounts much more engaging and entertaining. The materials were huge hits, and allowed these business ventures to capture new clients, document their journeys and processes, and develop unique presentations for their business brands. All thanks to InVideo.

Pros

Ease of use. InVideo takes very little time to learn and start creating your own projects. For a beginner now starting to work with video tools, I don’t think there is a better software to get you started. With tons of stock images and videos to choose from the media library, you will almost never be short of source material for any idea you might want to explore to create new content.

Cons

There should more options for aspect ratio and resolution preferences since content created for different platforms have their own unique suitable specifications. This will really help.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

User friendliness and cost of licenses.

Sylvester

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Pros

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Cons

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Reasons for switching to InVideo

InVideo has captivating elements, after-effects, and produces great results.

InVideo