Browse Issuu Reviews

Crystal from Canadian Home Trends

Engaging and Easy to Use

Overall, I have been quite happy with Issuu.

Pros

Issuu offers a very simple, easy to use and easy to understand platform which is refreshing. I also appreciate the options to add extra content like articles/stories to increase engagement on different devices.

Cons

The only problem we have run into with Issuu is the limited update and replace options. Other programs we have used in the past offered the option to replace a single page in the total publication - rather then having to re-upload the entire publication. When we are putting together a 100+ page publication, having to re-upload and re-link the entire thing if we find an issue on a single page can be a bit frustrating.

Reasons for Switching to Issuu

We do still use Joomag for our regular magazine because it offers more post-publishing editing options but we prefer Issuu for our special editions. They are digital only and available to readers at no cost and we gain extra readers threw the Issuu platform itself. Issuu also offers better statistics with more detail on user interaction, page clicks, etc - which was becoming increasingly more important for our digital only editions.

Rose from Bittersweet Design Boutique

We Couldn't Function without Issuu

We love Issuu! Not only has this helped us to convert more sales, but it helps our clients display their pricing & other offerings in a way that's really unique, easy to use, and beautiful. There's really no reason NOT to give this company a shot, as they allow you to get started with no strings (or moolah) involved.

Pros

For the last ten or so years, we've been uploading our magazine designs to Issuu so other creatives can see how our templates look and can be displayed. It's the only site we've found that allows users to flip through a publication like an actual magazine while allowing for clickable links. You can also choose to send over your publication digitally by sending clients your Issuu url, and you can hide your publication from the public, if needed. Without Issuu, we wouldn't have sold thousands and thousands of our magazine templates. Their product was a GAME-CHANGER!

Cons

Without paying for a premium account, ads will be displayed below your publication. It definitely wasn't a deal-breaker, as we continue to use (and love) the free version of their software. For larger businesses, I'd suggest upgrading so clients have a seamless branding experience across all platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Paperturn looks like another good option, but they only offer a 14 day free trial. For the number of publications we have currently, we'd be spending more than $350/month for a similar product.

Ivan Enrique from Ivan Enrique Rodriguez

Industry: Music

Perusal Material

I am rather satisfied with the product.

Pros

The opportunity to upload original material for others to peruse in a personal website is good. The ability to maintain it secure could be better but is also good.

Cons

I would love it to be more affordable or have student options, or even options for super small business that don’t yet make profit.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

It think it was the one most of my colleagues used and the ease of use seemed good.

Clarice from Bronx Jewish Community Council

No Issuus here

We needed an easy way to store and share our marketing materials with everyone

Pros

Low cost for publishing documents Great website integration Allows us to keep stock of our marketing materials

Cons

Customer service is not great Difficult to use on mobile device Downloading can be difficult On occasion we can't open to the documents

David from Baylor University Graduate School

Issuu is just what we needed

In the pandemic climate, digital media is king. We have found great engagement with our ISSUU publications across our website, social media, and email campaigns. ISSUU makes it easy to share our work with anyone and everyone. The price is just right and they truly deliver on what they offer and promise. Utilize this software in anyway you can.

Pros

We like the digital design and delivery aspects of ISSUU. It is simple and understated, but robust at the same time. The auto recognition of email addresses and web links is a big plus. AND, the fact that we can create stories for social media is a pretty nice advantage over other providers.

Cons

Sometimes the software could be easier to use. For instance, uploading single pages to replace former pages might be a nice addition. In our line of work, little things change all the time (available degrees, contact persons or numbers, etc). Being able to update those easier would be a game changer.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Price and product and proximity. The price was right, the product was just what we needed, and the proximity and accessibility to those we are trying to reach was just right. ISSUU has it all.

Amanda from The Independent School Upper School

Perfect for Online Publishing

Pros

We publish our literary magazine once a year with a print version, and we use Issuu for the online version. I love the way it allows for full-screen viewing and simulates page flipping. We simply export our InDesign files as a pdf and upload to Issuu. It's also a great place to find other literary magazines for inspiration!

Cons

No complaints. It would be nice to have the ad-free version, but in education the budget is tight, so we really appreciate the free version with ads.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Though I used Lucidpress with our younger children so they could share and edit in the tool, Issuu seemed like a more professional product for our older students to use (as they already use InDesign to create). If Issuu were to provide a platform for design that was equal to InDesign and Photoshop, we would pay for it instead of InDesign and Photoshop.

Mark from Florida Bride Magazine

Highly Recommended

Have used issuu for years for our publication and very satisfied.

Pros

The ease of use and customization was second to none. We have used this service for all of our digital issues over the years and will continue to.

Cons

We have not experienced any negative issues with the platform and highly recommend this for all your publication needs.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Other products were higher in price for less content. Issuu was the only platform that had everything we needed at an affordable budget.

Bradley from Midwestern State University

Issuu sets the standard

I teach to a great variety of audiences. It's nice to know they can find my course materials easily. And once they find me, they can find all my materials in a convenient and easy-to-use form.

Pros

The creation of the PDF format was a leap forward. Without ways to share and view PDF files, the move toward a "paperless society" was problematic at best. Issuu helped users solve that problem. With Issuu, we can upload files and share links with many users via email or social media. The interface is clean and easy to use with enough customizability to make it look clean almost anywhere.

Cons

The one feature I miss in the free version is the ability to embed my PDF files on my websites. This is a rather basic function. I know the company has to make money and this is a feature that is worth paying for. It just hurts that it was free.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Honestly, I've been using Issuu for so long now, I don't remember what else we looked at besides just linking to PDF files. At the time, PDF files couldn't be viewed in the browser. Issuu was an innovative and elegant solution.

Margot from Drive Change

Missing the earlier days of analytics for all users

I will always be grateful to Issuu for providing so many of us with a straightforward way to publish our work, and make it accessible to readers all around the world.

Pros

Issuu has been the best way to share my zine and art books online. I love that people can read them as flip-through publications (and not just as a Pdf). I've had an account for about 8 years, and it has allowed my work to be seen around the world, which has greatly added to my confidence as a creator and zine maker.

Cons

I would love for the analytics to be more accessible to all users, and not just those on Premium. I had a free account for many years, until I recently purchased the Premium tier because of an end-of-year offer. I'm excited to be able to sell publications, and I'm glad I can see my analytics once again, but I still find it too expensive. It would also be great to see more features that can help with layout and the creative part (sort of like Blurb and Bookwright). I also think the Visual Stories component can be better. I'd like to be able to edit where the text goes (centered, vs left or right), whether I'm using caps or lower case, etc.

Susan from Self Employed

Great Resource. Period.

My primary use of Issuu was to upload publications for viewing, linking, and embedding on a website. All of this functions worked great and integrated with our site seamlessly.

Pros

I love how easy Issuu is to use. When you think about the end product it delivers, it's totally amazing.

Cons

I don't have any negative thoughts about this application. I am planning to use it more in the coming year, so that may change :)

Daniel from evolveEA

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great interface, should be free to embed

As an early example of e-publication software, Issuu has helped our company share content consistently for nearly a decade.

Pros

I like the design of the reader and the ease of creating custom embedded readers most

Cons

The major con with Issuu is that embeds and other small features that used to be free are now only available to paid users, and the cost is very high. Basic functions are bundled into packages with premium services that I do not need, so I have started using other embedded readers on our website that are free of charge.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

In fact, I'm using adobe online reader and google drive more to share documents because Issuu no longer provides free embed code and the ads in the free viewer are out of control compared to the more reasonable placement of ads that were in the free viewer 3 years ago.

Allié from Awareness Ties

Industry: Philanthropy

Why Just Read Content When You Can Experience It?

With Issuu, we were able to allow our audience to 'experience' content - not simply 'consume' it. The immersive and interactive interface gives us the ability to reach our audience in a way that resonates. We believe the very same content shared on a different platform would be a very different effect (a less impactful one). In need of a dynamic solution, as opposed to a static option, Issuu is the only platform we will use for our online magazine and resource guides.

Pros

With its ease of use and efficiency, I love the ability to repurpose and redistribute content with one asset across multiple channels. At the same time, it's entirely forgiving of human error with nearly realtime updates rendered for any and every edit.

Cons

Love to have customizable short links for the long URLS that are produced for the full screen experience. Also love to link visual stories to specific URLS. In addition, I'd love to be able to incorporate videos in article stories. :)

Jeffrey from Deerbrook Editions

Industry: Publishing

The best presentation of book previews

Being able to link to the book previews I upload gives the press a marketing and promotion advantage whereby readers can see exactly what the books look like. I am considering the plan which allows folks to buy a version and download the entire book, but I have not looked to deeply into the plan or its function.

Pros

Right now I use the free account as I have not been able to go to a paid account. But I love the product and hope to upgrade in the future. The issuu.com book previews are made from PDF files and easy to upload. They look just like the print books I design and have great features, such as being able to enlarge the document while maintaining a clear representation of the text, which is very sharp. The same is true of cover images. The entire function of the flippable document is far greater than any e-book I've seen.

Cons

I was disappointed to lose the embedding option but links are just fine to put on a website or media post. There are some minor issue with the old embed interfering with editing a page in Wordpress but it is not difficult to re-do a page.

Kimara from Lakeside Lutheran High School

Wonderful tool with features out of reach

Pros

Our school definitely appreciates having a home on the web to archive our publications. Professional appearance with nice sorting capabilities. Nice social sharing and easy to pull out stories for custom sharing. Well done.

Cons

There are so many features that cost. As a small private educational institution who is not wanting to use Issuu to sell, we cannot afford the $20 each month to house our materials, even though begin able to schedule to publish and allow viewers to occasionally download would be excellent. We wish there was a educational/non-profit discount. We use smugmug for exactly the same purposes with photos, and their $75/year is very doable to gain some extra features over the free version. There are commercial features we miss out on there as well, but we don't sell our photos either, so it's just right.

Reasons for Switching to Issuu

Issuu was focused on pubs rather than simply a collection of documents and Issuu provided a much better UI and viewer presentation.

Jan from Elmira Colelge

Teaching Online Publishing with Issuu

When students ask about doing independent study projects in page layout /magazine design, the many types of publications that can be found on Issuu have been an excellent resource and inspiration.

Pros

Issuu is amazingly simple to navigate. In particular this year when most class work has been online, I was able to teach students basic page layout using Google Docs. The pdf that students produced was easily uploaded to Issuu and the link shared with their classmates for critique. Of course they could share a Google Doc link, but everyone loved the way that Issuu allowed their work to be opened up into a double page spread that could easily be flipped forward or backward to view. They are aware that a subscription would remove ads, but as novices, it is great to become aware of possibilities for marketing and other publication.

Cons

I found this equally easy to use whether using InDesign or a simple Google Docs pdf. I can’t think of anything that I would change.

Theresa from Self-employed

Industry: Graphic Design

Great product, but free gets you practically nothing

Pros

Interface is good. Everything is easy to navigate. Uploading publications is quick and easy. Detailed statistical breakdowns make it easy to see where content is being viewed and how often. If you're willing to pay for it, Issuu offers lot of features. I'm sure there are other Pros to Issue, but I will not be paying for an upgraded plan to discover them.

Cons

You keep taking away features from the free version. At this point, I'm just using Issuu for the online reader. It's very disappointing that I can't even embed a basic reader anymore. That was a great feature which I used on my portfolio sites, but I will not pay for it. For the minimal amount of time I use Issuu, I cannot rationalize spending a minimum of $19/month. Would be nice if you could re-arrange the publications you add to a Stack, instead of it organizing based on add date.

Betsy from Unlike Juliet

A straightforward tool that has helped my business grow

Pros

I love how simple the platform is for both publishers and consumers. I'm a relatively light user, but I have never once felt the need tp even consider other platforms. It has an attractive interface and makes my job easier.

Cons

I sometimes feel the language in the UX and in tutorials and the pricing model etc is so specific to typical magazines where there is a single design distributed to the masses. I have a very different use case where I sell customer one-off magazine designs to clients and use Issuu to work through revisions and approvals with them. I also maintain my issuu profile as a way to showcase my work. I'm sure there are lots of other unique use cases too. Really, this is such a small nit, but it is the one thing I would complain about if I had to.

Amy from Beagle Media, LLC

Industry: Printing

We had to look for a new PDF hosting site a few years back when we had to switch websites and I found Issuu on a whim and we haven't looked back. It offers us an easy way to get our issues online each month while also allowing us to link back to our advertisers. It takes about an hour or two every month to get everything set up for our current issues and it's ready for viewing then and there. It's truly one of the most helpful sites in our workspace.

Pros

I love how simple it is to upload an issue, edit in some information about it, apply links to all our advertisers ads, and get it out to our readers. Everything is pretty intuitive and if a feature isn't, you can pretty much figure it out within a half hour.

Cons

I do wish it was easier to edit Stacks from the publisher homepage, but it's still an easy enough process as it currently is.

Eric from EL Architect

Good experience

Overall very good experience with Issuu. It has been a good plate form for my profession and work I do. Good representation and efficient layout make it appealing for users. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy of use. Efficient layout. Graphic of the plate form.

Cons

Some options are expensive to use. As some options such as download pdf are not for free.

Annie from Asian Avenue Magazine

Using Issuu every month to share community magazine

Our readers have given us positive feedback about enjoying to read our magazine on Issuu, so we plan to continue using the software! I've also used it on other projects for our businesses.

Pros

My business is a monthly print magazine and we have been using Issuu since 2013 and have seen the software evolve over the years and continue to add new features! I love being able to browse and find other publications. The interface is a beautiful way to display PDFs and allow users to feel like they are flipping through a publication. They have added be functions such as links and making text searchable. I also like how you can create smaller, select stories with certain pages only. The analytics are also very helpful

Cons

Issuu has helped us meet a business need as we use it to share our monthly magazine with our readers and then embed it to our website. I would say it is worth the basic subscription but for a small business, it is hard to afford the premium accounts that are actually quite pricey.

Don from Seven Days

Industry: Newspapers

Newspaper Readers Get the Full Experience

Pros

Readers who can't pick up our free weekly due to the limitations of the pandemic really appreciate seeing the digital pages in Issuu. They get to see all of our creative layouts and useful print ads that they miss out on when browsing our website.

Cons

I really want to change our user name/url. We chose the wrong one when signed up years ago and it's not an option for us to start over from scratch with a new account. Also, I want the ability to see analytics on a link that I add to multiple publications. This would be useful to show advertisers how many times their ad was clicked on during a given period of time.

Gerald from University of Houston

The New Virtual Magazine Stand

It has been a pleasurable experience. I still visit Issuu almost daily because that is where my organizations post our publication and I can easily refer to it by just going to the internet. I love that we can easily share things and that It is open for all to see. It really is I feel, the global news stand of the pandemic

Pros

It really is something I never seen before, It just allows organizations to publish their print information to a platform that is accessible to all. I also like the fact that is can be easily integrated to other websites while still retaining its functionality. So it is like a platform or library of all these publications that everyone can use as resources.

Cons

I feel like it's design for user interface is not too friendly, I find myself having a hard time navigating through lets say a magazine. If I wanted to see a detail or zoom in, I find it quite difficult to move around. So I would like a more seamless experience. The pop up ads are also quite invasive.

Worth It, Plain & Simple

I love it! I'll keep using it and I consider it the industry standard for digital publication.

Pros

Issuu is fantastic, I love how smooth the user interface is, how easy it is to upload, and the ability to organize all of your publications into stacks. With nearly 1000 publications on the site, it makes distribution easy.

Cons

The newer features need to be fleshed out more. Mobile friendly article creation isn't bad, but it doesn't recognize paragraphs that stretch across 2 columns, and it struggles with photos sometimes. The article stories are a bit abysmal though, it doesn't make it easier than using Illustrator/Photoshop.

None

Lauren from Ridge House

Issuu Sofware Review

Pros

Issuu is great for designers who want a means to show their work. The booklet template is very straightforward for clients not used to Issuu.

Cons

No complaints overall. A more minimal graphic interface might declutter focus from our posts.

Lori from Thirty-One Gifts

ISSUU

This is a great product!

Pros

I love that ISSUU is easy to use. The platform helps me to upload a catalog for my customers, training materials for my team and it is all quick and easy!

Cons

I do not have any issues getting links I need to share.

Ana from Neenan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy tool for sharing visual documents

Overall I have recommended to many people and used it for years and will continue to use it for professional visual based document sharing for professional situations

Pros

This is an easy to use tool for uploading and sharing anything from resumes and sample work, to presentations, that may be difficult to share via email. It is professional in appearance and easy to switch out or update documents if needed.

Cons

I have only used the free version and feel anything that is lacking is because I haven’t purchased the upgrade to access additional editing or enhancing capabilities. I will say sometimes it glitches out on me but I just refresh and try again

Kelly from Revitalize T-Town

Issuu - Great software for nonprofits!

We are happy that we are able to create a digital version of our annual report without having to create a separate design file from our printed version. We love how it creates a digital copy that looks like a booklet. The quality is excellent! We love that we are able to use html to embed it on our website and can use it on social media, too.

Pros

We use this software to create a digital version of our annual report each year! It creates a beautiful digital booklet that we are proud to share with our donors and the community through our online platforms

Cons

We are happy with the software and there is nothing we would change about it for what we use it for.

Jose from Lawrence Group

2020 Review

Pros

It's a really easy way to get my portfolio up, along with any presentation. I've been using issuu since 2011 and I've been a fan ever since. It's also really easy to get your booklets printed - at a way more affordable price than most places as well.

Cons

Over the years, it's become limited due to popularity and usage. There were a lot more tools and features available to free subscribers. I don't need to use it enough to have to pay for a subscription, however, for those that use it to post their portfolios when needed, some more features would be nice.

Jennifer from CADesigns

HIghly recommend Issuu.

I am very pleased with this product/service and highly recommend it!

Pros

Issuu is free for small post, & is user friendly.

Cons

There are no things, thus far, that I do not like about this product.

Michael from AMGentertainmentnetwork.com

what do i think about issue

great

Pros

I got help right away when it came to dealing with issue, and the functions of it

Cons

If you in a rush you will not like it ,it assume

Daniel from DCWDesign

Pros

Love being able to share PDFs and mimic the experience of a printed book. Great for my real estate clients when they want to share leasing brochures without the expense of printing and mailing a book.

Cons

I think if there's a way to add in video, a way to make the PDFs more interactive, that would be a game changer. Also sharing better on social media.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

I actually don't even know of any other alternative products. Used issuu off and on for almost 10 years.

Yris from Procuraduría General de la República Dominicana

I love using Issuu!

I loved Issuu

Pros

The free access to a diverse content, lots of original publications of all kind and from so many different countries , make Issuu impresively valuable and useful. I'm surprised it's free. Thank you very much!

Cons

It's hard to handle favorites publications, remembering they are there and you were suppose to read them later. I think it could be improve from a reader-user perspective, considering I have added to my library publications comparable to the ones I have in my kindle, but they are hard to access and it's not easy to manage/delete the ones you already finished using.

Kevin from The Observer Newspaper

Industry: Newspapers

Issuu was a life-saver

Pros

We've used Issuu for at least five years. No one compares to it at all. It's allowed us to take our print newspaper and offer an e-Newspaper for those who love to still read us, but who are out of the area. Truly, it's been a game changer for us — and I believe it's something every newspaper should use.

Cons

The pricing is borderline prohibitive — and I wish more features would be available for starter subs.

Amy from Harcum College

Great for Small Shops

I have had no problems and will continue using.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that the basic package is free. For a small shop, this is ideal because every dollar is stretched. Issuu gives us just what we need to stay competitive.

Cons

There's really nothing that I dislike. I do wish that there could be some sort of filters for where ads are placed. Sometimes ads and other publication suggestions that appear near my content is not appropriate for young viewers.

Alison from Alison Stumpf Photography

Industry: Photography

Intuitive and functional

I have used issuu for years and its a great and easy way to share marketing materials with clients with a professional presentation.

Pros

What I appreciate about Issuu is that it is intuitive from the very beginning and with little time you can have your marketing material posted and easily assessable for your clients.

Cons

I would appreciate if the download functioning were not part of the paid upgrade, but ....also understandable.

Deirdre from EatonRE2

Help out the Teacher

I've had a frustrating time combining two accounts . I'm disillusioned by how much it costs public school to utilize Issuu for their print production, but I know no other company that does this. It really is an amazing product.

Pros

It allows us to put our print newspaper online our online news site

Cons

It used to be free and it was wonderful. Now it costs us money we do not have

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

It's what we started out with and switching would be grossly difficult. I loved it when I found it.

Andy from Missouri Rural Water Association

Industry: Environmental Services

Simple, easy-to-use

Pros

I like that the software is easy-to-use. It's easy to integrate into my regular schedule and doesn't feel like an occasional "daunting" task. I really love the fact I can go into my account and see an archive of the association's magazines.

Cons

I can't say that it's a Con with the software, but I wish I had reason to use it more. Our association only publishes 2 magazines/year. In the future, we may enlist newsletters.

Jackie from Mills Publishing Inc.

Mills Publishing Sports

We are glad we can offer our clients a digital platform. Issuu has helped us move into this arena.

Pros

The ability to share the link with our colleagues, especially this year. So they are able to email, put on their fan page, or use a QR code for fans to check out the game day publication. Also the ability to get statics.

Cons

None that I can think of. We have been using this over 5+ years and have been successful using this platform.

Kristi from Thirty-One Gifts

Great Product for my needs

In my personal experience it has been great.

Pros

The is great for my needs which is to upload our seasonal catalogs to be view virtually. It allows me to provide a direct link that I can share with all my customers. It is easy to use and quick so I don’t have to spend a lot of time to do what I need to!

Cons

I suppose some features are a little more difficult to figure out but I don’t need or have a real use for them.

Karissa from Beautiful & Dauntless

The Best Platform for Your Companies Material

I like that it makes our content easy to find and it is stored all in one place. We have regular website but for those that just want to view the magazine, I send them to Issuu. They have made it so easy to keep our magazine available to all.

Pros

Issuu is extremely easy to use. I upload our new magazine each month in a matter of minutes. There are a ton of other things you can to do help your content be seen by more. You can even add links and videos to your content. I love everything about this platform and I am so glad I found them.

Cons

Issuu is constantly improving and working to make their platform better for everyone. I have not had any problems nor do I hold any complaints against them.

Anne from Spec Creative

Great resource and markting tool.

Issuu has helped support other digital marketing efforts. It's easy!

Pros

Issuu is easy to use and navigate. I think it helps us with our marketing efforts and is a fair price point. I've been using it for years for a variety of clients, and people are always happy I suggested to do so.

Cons

For the free version, there are a lot of ads.

Veronica from Thirty-One Gifts

I am able to easily share my company's catalog with customer.

Pros

I love the ease of uploading my company's catalog; and how easy it is to share the URL for it with my customers.

Cons

For the free version, which I use, I can't think of any downsides. there are other features listed that might be useful, but I would have to pay for them.

Shawn from Bronze Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Issuu is an amazing Software tool for magazine publishers

Despite the things that disappointed me, I have enjoyed my overall experience with using the software over the years.

Pros

I like Issuu’s easy to use features like file uploading, ease of distribution, it’s attractive presentation as a print magazine and its ease of use across multiple platforms like desktop and the mobile webb.

Cons

I have been using Issuu software since 2010 and I have to say that I was disappointed when the company changed some of the free features I enjoyed using over the years to paid features like url linking and full access to user statistics. I was the most disappointed about the introduction of sales as a paid feature.

Katherine from Thirty-one Gifts

Best catalog sharing software

It reduces costs of business by virtually sharing. Plus it saves time, postage, and business supplies ~ envelopes, labels, etc. We are in a virtual world and THIS is the perfect fit!

Pros

I can send my catalog through social media to customers & prospects easily. I can even share on my platforms

Cons

None i love using it. Easy. Safe. Shareable

Robin from Robin Weisz Graphic Design

Great digital interface

I think issuu is the best publication sharing interface currently on the market. My clients love it!

Pros

As a print designer of magazines and annual reports issuu has been a great platform to share work digitally with clients and their audience.

Cons

Sometimes my clients have a limited budget and can’t always afford the cost.

Brian from Beat Media Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Great solution for digital issue

Using it every week for 6-7 years.

Pros

This is the best way I've found to make digital issues of our print product. It's easy, and it works with everything.

Cons

Would like to see more features, but I'm using the free so it's all good.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

easy and works with everything.

Alison from ROSE & IVY

Issue Should Change The Way Creators Can Monetize

Pros

The ability to reach a wide global audience.

Cons

Creators should be able to monetize and make money off of views like YouTube. The fact that you have to pay to use it once you get so many views is strange and is why I stopped using the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

I didn't know about any other options.

Christian from Somos Magazine

Great Tool to have

I have a good experience with issuu is been a great tool to us in somos magazine.

Pros

Issuu is a great tool to have to extend our reach for viewers and customers, easy to share to your contacts on different platforms.

Cons

I don’t found anything to point, I think they doing good improvements.

Reasons for Choosing Issuu

Most Effective Way To Share Documents, Portfolios, Pamphlets, and Similar!

Being able to things such as portfolio, pamphlets, image heavy documents and the like, was incredibly easy and beneficial. I would recommend this to any of my colleagues.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to share documents with anyone and maintain a professional, quality driven aesthetic. It also works great as an archive!

Cons

Can't really give any cons! If there was something, I would highly encourage the company to provide in depth trainings/tutorials to show how to maximize the use of the documents. How to effectively implement stories, make the document interactive, and so forth. Would be great!

Ron from Ron Klein Photography

Industry: Photography

Great Publishing Platform!

I need a short run, high quality printed product for direct marketing to a very targeted upscale audience. Issuu works for me.

Pros

The platform is easy to use. I especially like the printing and sharing options.

Cons

No major cons. Everything works as expected.