• Pros

• "I appreciate how user-friendly this software is. I like how I can organize my production files exactly the way I want to file them ... going several years back. "

• "The software packs a lot of functionality and provides our company with a solution that has scaled well as our document repository has grown in size."

• "Cost per user very reasonable, stable web platform, access security features, extensive file extension recognition."

• Cons

• "I least like that the support team is based in Italy, it makes working out issues some what challenging however - the hours that they are available they are quick to respond and very knowledgeable. "

• "Not much, maybe better explanations for the more complex features."

• "it will be better to access online to my local network where the software is installed, meaning if i can access from home to the server"

Browse LogicalDOC Reviews

Gail from Databean, LLC

Easy to implement and use

Overall, tech support is very good addressing issues when they arise, but we have had very few issues with our installation and we love the product! Since we have a lot of documents and especially emails to file daily by several people, this product fulfills the requirement of being easy to use and maintain. Product support of the technical aspect of the database is always quickly addressed, but I feel there are many more features of the software I could be using but am not able to determine how to use them or in what situation to use them (I am NOT a tech-oriented person!), but that seems typical with many softwares. Since we are a small company, we are unable to spend a lot on individualized product training but I would love to attend a user conference and network with other users. The company has provided some user references to contact but I have not had any luck in having contacts return my calls.

Pros

My co-workers loved that it looks like a typical folder filing system. I personally love the add-ons that allow filing directly to the database from Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, word etc.) and the "edit with Office" feature. It's very easy to set implement and easy to use. It addresses our concerns for data privacy since we have our own cloud version maintained by LogicalDoc at a VERY affordable price.

Cons

I would like to have the option to file Acrobat pdfs directly to the database similar to Microsoft products. I feel that product documentation could be more robust and I have needed to create my own user initial set-up and training documentation to enable users to utilize the system without my intervention.

Nikky from Foxes Academy Limited

Great product, exceptional support

We have 7 different sites and we had terrible issues with disconnected network shares, and muddled security through active directory. Not to mention documents being lost or overwritten. Nobody knew where to find anything, so we had so many duplicated documents and illogical folder structures. We have rationalised our entire organisational structure, and we use folder templates a lot to ensure we don't get into a mess again. We can pull documents into the repository via email and we can integrate with other systems. Using version control and rebuilding our security model from the ground up has improved efficiency.

Pros

Before we implemented LogicalDOC there was a lot of resistance and opposition to such a big change in working practice. It was only a matter of weeks before users were telling me how happy they were and how easy it was. The interface is very intuitive - users understand immediately what they are looking at. It integrates with Office, so we just carry on using the same tools as before. Remote access is a breeze, and we have integrated it with our staff intranet. Now we have proper version control, we don't have documents being overwritten and we can manage duplication and organisation centrally. Finally, the support provided by LogicalDOC is second to none. I can't stress how important it is to have a skilled, responsive support team to call on in times of need.

Cons

As with any "cloud" based technology, reliance on browsers. LogicalDOC used to work very well in Chrome, but we are having issues with that. Easy enough to provide access to alternative browsers, but it does interfere with productivity.

James from Mtizamo Africa Group LTD

Logicaldoc is a great document management solution for small and medium enterprises. Very scalable

The software has greatly improved business processes within organizations that we have rolled it out. One case in point was an organization that had 800,000 pages scanned from different files. Using Logicaldoc the organization was able to index all these pages and currently they are able to reference all their files with the comprehensive search functionality of the system. The organization has managed to free over 200 square feet of storage space where the file registry was and now all the files have been moved to a remote location. Processes that required referencing of files used to take 2 days but with logicaldoc, clients are served immediately.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software and also the short learning curve. Installation takes utmost 30 minutes for any administrator with basic IT skills. The drag and drop of documents into the drop spot also makes upload of documents very easy for any organization. Logicaldoc also allows easy updates of the software which ensures organization's stay with the latest software. We have had the software in our organization for nearly a year with no regrets of this investment.

Cons

The biggest challenge we have had with the software is lack of a backup package with initial installation. Backup addon costs the same as the business license which does not make alot of sense. Handling of duplicates also is a challenge and versioning though this might be a user challenge rather than the software itself.

Response from LogicalDOC

Replied August 2017

Backup utility is not embedded in the standard product because you might want to use your own backup infrastructure. No one of the known DMS available in the market provide an embedded backup tool and the majority of them nor provide it for payment. Of course, we provide a professional incremental Backup tool whose price is fixed and independent from the license, since you have a very small installation the price of the Backup tool is comparable with your license price, but in general this is not the case.

Diego from Puerto Central S.A.

Industry: Maritime

1 month review

I has been a good experience so far, we had some problems with the upload of a large quantity of documents, specially with the time it took with the indexing process. Overall its easy to use and have a lot of features that we appreciate. We hope in the upcoming months to really make the best of the software with the full implementation in our operations.

Pros

Easy to use features, the upload of folders and search engine for the indexed files.

Cons

The time it take to index large quantity of documents at first. It lacks options for tagging large quantity of documents (more than 100).

Gary from Technology Advisory Group

Industry: Computer Networking

Full Featured Document Management System for a reasonable price

At implementation, we expected to put our complete document repository in the system. As stated, based on the functionality a few years ago, we cut back our implementation and only used the system for our accounting data.

Pros

- The basic features of the system work well - When we implemented the system a few years ago, we tried using it to manage our office documents but did not like the workflow required to edit documents. My recollection is documents needed to be downloaded for editing and could not be done right from the interface. This may have changed - I can not comment on the current version as I have not looked at those features recently. - We use the system to store our accounting documents - the system works very well for that - we have no complaints - We store the documents and add tags to them for classification - When I've needed support, they were very helpful in solving my issues. Sometimes, the time zone difference gets in the way of quicker support

Cons

- I've had issues with the search features not returning the expected results - The process to update the application could be easier - We tried to reduce the number of users and were not allowed to do.

Response from LogicalDOC

Replied April 2019

Thanks for giving us your feedback. LogicalDOC is quite the only document management system that gives you different search types with capability to queue them to better filter your contents. If you do not find the right content with the fulltext, we suggest to try with the parametric search.

Carl from Pacific Aerospace Consulting

Enterprise Document System at an Affordable Cost

Pros

This is a very strong Enterprise document management solution that you can get at an affordable cost. The GUI is very easy to use and understand, the integration with Outlook and other Office products makes using the system quick and easy. From an IT standpoint, it uses minimal resources and has a small foot print.

Kevin from PRCUA

LogicalDOC

We reviewed several competing Document Management Systems and decided to implement LogicalDOC. Their pricing fit into out budget great as we are a non-profit. The flexibility of LogicalDOC allowed us to utilize LogicalDOC as an enhancement to other system capabilities. From meta-data fields, calendar scheduling, workflow, stability, to many updates and improvements regularly, this product is well worth our investment.

Pros

Cons

Built-in Preview needs some improvement

Erika from Pacific Aerospace Consulting

Affordable Enterprise Document Solution

Pros

The interface for this product is easy to use with minimal training. The security functions behind the product make it easy to segregate documents between roles in our company. The Microsoft Office add-ins make editing documents a breeze.

Cons

No major complaints at this time, if I had to pick one thing - it would be that the support team is located in Italy which can make troubleshooting issues a bit of a challenge with the time differences.

Mauro from Solland Silicon

An amazing DMS!! Super easy to install and feature rich. I like the document encryption feature!

Pros

Easy to install, very good gui, document encryption. The best DMS that I ever tried (and I tried a lot of them......)

Cons

Automation documentation can be improved. Automation code examples will be nice to better understand the advanced automation features available (and are A LOT!)

Response from LogicalDOC

Replied December 2017

Many thanks for your appreciations. We agree that the Workflow Automation is really powerful and sophisticated and that for these reasosns we should think to publish a library of ready-to-go samples.

Alvin from Computer Software and Technology

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great document management system

The software was very easy to install and the configuration is well decorated. Please read the guide , it will help you to installing this software. It's so good to see that specialized open source software projects are a vital alternative to overpriced proprietary "standard" products with often unnecessary features. Overall, I can say its the best system I have tried out of the many systems available after extensive research and settled on.

Pros

Document management system

Cons

Configuration

Nawwar from MGH

Industry: Oil & Energy

LogicalDoc software for power plants documentation

- The positive indication for LogicalDoc software that it is easy to use which is too important for such wide users in a foundation - organization, also it is controlable (if i may say that) by admin, security functions are good to keep documents, records, ... etc from deleting editing by normal user. - The areas of improvement in this software, for example if we can define the side that have uploaded certain (live) document by specific & clear signature for each user and by the same time sending notification to the admin or related account it will be very useful in using this software in that level. - Also it will be interesting if training provided online to be more than 3 or 4 hours because this software functions is not widely known so users or system admins can have more time in digesting these funtions to apply in the future use of the software. In the end i wish best regards to your team. Thank you LogicalDoc team.

Oliver from eXXcellent Solutions GmbH, Ulm, Germany

Replace Liferay with LogicalDoc

We started evaluating DMS software systems to replace a Liferay based solution. Liferay contains rudimentary DMS functionality, rudimentary CMS functionality and a JSR compliant portal solution. The client was not satified with the performance, complexity, support and price tag. We suggested our client to replace parts of the solution while focusing on industry standards. CMIS offered us a selling point to convince our customer to use a DMS without vendor lockin. Since a DMS is not a ContentManagementSystem and has portal functionality was substituted that with an client specific web client using the content from the DMS. LogicalDoc even added a web content editor in almost no time at a fair price. The customer finally got it all. A pure DMS, a great support and a fair price and a software solution that could anytime replace LogicalDoc with another CMIS compliant DMS. But there is no reason since 2013.

Pros

CMIS interface

Cons

Web Client

thomas from Computer Software and IT

great management system

This is one of the best documented project I ever seen. I installed community version with no problems . DMS has good looking and fast web interface. Web services API works perfectly. Good job!

Pros

document management system

Cons

management system

Response from LogicalDOC

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the positive review, it is our intention to add some new features to the open-source edition, but we need your help to select them. For this reason you're invited to start a discussion in our web forum http://forums.logicaldoc.com

Eric from Nichiha USA

Comprehensive DMS at a reasonable price

We got a full-featured document management solution that didn't break the bank.

Pros

Cons

I wish they had US based support, but hopefully in time they will as the customer base grows. The Italian support group is good about responding to help desk tickets.

Gary from Technology Advisory Group

LogicalDoc Document Management

For a very reasonable price, this product does a good job with document management. Although many of the integrations are not polished, they do work well. I've been using LD for several years. One downside is their support is over seas. Emails are typically answered by the time I arrive the next morning. They are there for most of the morning EST. They are very helpful and in a few instances where we had major problems, they remoted in and help out. I've made feature suggestions several times. Some have been implemented. We've installed it for a few clients too - they like it - especially when the consider the price as compared to other "full featured" expensive products.

Charlie from Auto Accident Claims

Top Notch DMS Solution

We were looking for a solution to replace our FAP server with a solution which can manage, version, audit our data in a stricter method. Since using the product we have utilised the APIs for a couple of our inbuilt products with ease thanks to LogicalDOC's support team.

Pros

Features, APIs, support

Cons

No mirroring of the DMS is officially supported (File and DB mirroring).

Steve from Dennis Paper

Great Document Manager

Saved us tons of money by not having to print out weekly fliers and specials. Love their import feature and email option.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Nothing

Marlo from Nichiha USA

This is a wonderful program and is very user-friendly!

Pros

Cons

Occasionally I have to scan 50+ pages at once where each page needs to be an individual file. I wish there was a way to do a bulk "Split Page" after every single page rather than doing it manually or with 50+ break sheets.

Matteo from Castello della Quiete Srl

Easy to use and reliable documental repository

Pros

I've been using LogicalDOC (PC and Synology NAS versions) for over 4 year now. Beeing able to find, share and print sensitive documents instead of leaving them in the office is priceless: saves a lot of time and there are very little (or none) security risks,

Cons

The backup engine should have a user interface to be more user friendly and should be included for free in the software.

Stefan from Osterwalder, Lehmann - Ingenieure und Geometer AG

GIS meets LogicalDOC

Pros: 'OLIG' is an engineering company which offers services in the following areas: geoinformatics, survey, planning, civil engineering and control of building regulations. After an intensive search for a system for document management for our townships, clients and for our Geographic Information System (GIS) the focus lies on LogicalDOC because it conforms best to our requirements. Our most important criteria were as follows: programming interface (API), connection to Office, Web solution, easy handling, document versioning system, historization, mature and established search engine algorithm, deployed technology. Most important is the programming interface that enables us to develop our own applications which communicate with DMS. Such we developed an interface to our WebGIS which allows us to retrieve documents of the DMS. The quick and uncomplicated support and the flexibility concerning customer requests is commendable as well. Moreover the product outperforms with regard to the cost-performance ratio. Conclusion: with the product LogicalDOC we could convince several clients of this solution. Cons: There is nothing particularly negative to mention.

Francesca from Nichiha USA, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

I am using LogicalDOC to manage a document scanning project at the company where I work.

I am able to keep on track with a very important scanning project.

Pros

Our company uses the software for 16 departments throughout our company. It is user friendly and very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes there are small bugs. My only request would be to provide live customer service support that can be reached by phone.

Alexander from Globant

Results are different to Xerox Docushare

We decided with the company I work with as freelance to migrate the old docushare version they had (6.5) to LogicalDoc as it offered most of the desirable features. The issue was that comparing the results having the same documents in the database and recently indexed, what prevented us to leave LogicalDoc as the replacement of docushare was that LogicalDoc showed different results. After this, we analyzed the documents presented thinking that maybe LogicalDoc had a better algorithm than Docushare, but unfortunately no, my client called it "inaccurate". The list of the documents presented by LogicalDoc missed the most important documents shown as the most accurate ones by Docushare. All documents stored had the following extensions: .doc, .docx, pdf, rtf. Thank you, Alexander Rojas IT consultant

Pros

Friendly, easy to install, licensing

Cons

Search is inaccurate compared to docushare. It doesn't display the most accurate documents based on the words searched

Response from LogicalDOC

Replied August 2017

Unlike DocuShare, LogicalDOC has a more sophisticated search engine that depends on the language and is highly configurable with many tuning parameters. We believe you simply have to fine tune your installation to obtain better results.

Rohit from Datamatics Financial Services LTD

Great and easy to use document management system

We are using logicaldoc open source version as it fits our need and works great as performance and security is concerned.

Pros

Easy to install,use and administration.

Cons

Can be more lightweight as it require more server resources.

Alvin from Computer Software and IT

Industry: Chemicals

Great Management System

The software was very easy to install and well management system. Please read the guide , it will help you. If all stuff is configured LogicalDoc runs stable.

Pros

document management system

Cons

DMS

August 2016

ITAMAR from ENDE GUARACACHI

Industry: Utilities

August 2016

A GOOD TOOL

IT IS A PROGRAM THAT HAS HELPED ORGANIZE OUR MUCH AS ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICAL INFORMATION EASY ACCESS, AND VERY FLEXIBLE, ROBUST SOFTWARE LOOKS

Pros

FLEXIBILITY TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS OUR

Cons

NOTHING

September 2016

Megan from Pristine Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

September 2016

Excellent DMS solution. Unique features great price

My organisation is glad to use LogicalDoc document management solution. It provided us easy access, quick retrieval and overall information managment. Having been using this DMS solution for over a year now, we are very satisfied with the product features and performance so far. In general, this is a great intuitive document management solution company with a great product and an excellent support team.

Pros

Great support team, good pricing structure

Andy from Impact Technologies

Update support

I needed some assistance with a failed installation. The failure was, as it turns out not the fault of LogicalDoc, but due to the lack of error messages in the log I did not know what the real prblem was, only that the update did not work. After sending in the logs from the failed install, I had a tech support representative from LogicalDoc loginto the server and go through some trouble shooting steps. It turns out part of the java installation was out of date. After a quick fix the install was able to be processed successfully. I have been through 6 updates with the LogicalDoc product and all have been relativly painless. Drop in a .zip package to the updates folder, run a command from a command prompt and away you go. This could be made easier with an executable, but as it stands it's not too bad. Tech support is knowledgeable, and quick.

Jens from Anonym

good support

easy to install and to update. very good and fast Support in case of questions or Problems. If all stuff is configured LogicalDoc runs stable.

Pros

good support

Cons

java

Muhammad from AzizTech

Love this document management system

As a businessman I need to store all the data about my ideas and my laptop was not a great place to store it because space is a serious issue. I was unable to manage my documents. Sometimes, I deleted my important documents just to free some space and sometimes I didn't know the exact location of my documents. It takes the time to find the documents. Then I started to use this document management software. Its user-friendly interface and attracting features made my life very easy. I don't need the laptop to access my documents. Whenever I need any document, I open my account and search the documents by their names and Logicaldoc DMS shows the requested results. That's why Logicaldoc is the best document management system in current times.

December 2014

Frank from CoxGomyl

December 2014

Simple and effective document management solution

LogicalDoc is a relatively inexpensive and easy document management solution. We have been using LogicalDoc Cloud for over 2 years. It was originally intended to be a short term solution for sharing some documents. However, we soon realised this is a truly scalable system that can easily work just as well for a single locally based operation or an operation with businesses around the world, just like ours. We have a large group of personnel (Finance Managers, Sales, Commercial, Engineers, Project Managers, and many others) around the world who are now using it to store and share files within our businesses. One of the strengths of this product is the customer service. All my queries and support requirements were handled on the same day.

July 2013

Brian from Datum Consulting

July 2013

A perfect choice

LogicalDOC was the obvious choice for my client. They required very little training moving between Outlook and LD as the interfaces are similar. It also solved a BIG problem we had hosting this particular client's e-mail. They had 30+gb of e-mail on a Zimbra mail server and the shear size of it was breaking Outlook functionality regularly. Using LogicalDOC with MessageExport plugin (3rd paty) I was able to dump the entire e-mail database and import it directly into LogicalDDOC. This saved my client and ourselves a lot of time/effort/money when it came to support. Long term benefits of LogicalDOC is huge as well. My clients need for physical storage for mountains of printed documents has been significantly reduced and efficiency has gone up. Everyone wins.

January 2015

Michael from MIM Software Inc.

January 2015

Top Notch Document Management System

My company decided that we were going to start making all company documents digital and we needed an application to help us organize this move. After testing multiple vendors LogicalDOC was by far the best product for the price. The other vendors who had a comparable application wanted more than two times the cost of LogicalDOC per user license. MIM Software has been using LogicalDOC for three years now and we are very satisfied with the product and how it performs. There has been times when the software was not working properly, but the LogcalDOC support team is always quick to respond and come up with a solution. I would recommend LogicalDOC to other companies looking to move all their documents into a digital platform.

Gordian from Epp & Khl

March 2015

Powerful yet simple to use solution

We have been using LogicalDoc EE for about a year for legal knowledge management in our law firm (20 users). We appreciate its ease of use and intuitive interface which has greatly contributed to the quick acceptance of LogicalDoc in our team. One feature that is particularly useful to us is the possibility to quickly save and access documents in the database via the Office Add-in, without the need for the browser. We also appreciate the fact that the software is able to index and find documents in different languages. LogicalDoc keeps getting updated and improved on a regular basis and so far the customer service has been very good and quick to respond. Given its features LogicalDoc is very good value for the price.

John from Nortech waste

Great digital document management system

The software was very easy to install on the server and get configured. Be sure to read the guide , it helps . Using the interface takes a bit of learning but once we got the hang of it , the entire office likes it.

Pros

Easy to install and use. Lots of extra features and good cost for licensing

Cons

Documentation could be a little more detailed in some sections

Johnny from Martindale LLC

Document Management System that exceeds expectations

In deciding which Document Management System (DMS) to adopt in our corporate environment, we reviewed many DMS solutions. We ultimately chose LogicalDoc for ease of implementation, open API architecture, Java and .NET platform. The pricing model was also a key factor in our decision-making. We have now been using LogicalDoc for the past 6 months and seen significant improvements in our overall productivity and efficiency across multiple departments within our organization. Support has been a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and quick to response to any issue we have come across. If you are in the discovery phase for a new DMS platform, I have no hesitation in recommending LogicalDoc.

Susan from Victory Software

Great Document Management Software--Give LogicalDOC a try

Very robust and versatile software that has made it so much more easy for our company to track our files and improve our workflow. It is user-friendly, so it wasn't hard for us to pick up on its most essential features. As if that wasn't enough, it also has integration with Google Docs and Dropbox, so we're able to cover every base and have multiple contingency plans!

Pros

It is fast, easy and smooth. It keeps our always ensures that it has the latest versions of our files stored.

Cons

Not much, maybe better explanations for the more complex features.

Peter from ROBEL Bahnbaumaschinen GmbH

LogicalDOC 6.8

LogicalDOC EE conviced us with the simple handling of the user interface and the modern design. The continuous advancement of the development and the compliance of our security aspects finalized the profile of requirements. ROBEL greatly appreciates the ability to define workflows for the documents. In fact the number of documents held by the company is growing and it is necessary that LogicalDOC allows to define responsibilities and activities to be assigned to users in order to work collaboratively on documents. ROBEL is able to track exactly all the documents so they can reconstruct the activities carried out by a user on a document during its entire lifetime with LogicalDOC.

R. from St. Nederlands Boeddhistisch Archief

Perfect suitable for fair price

We are very enthusiastic about LogicalDoc, its web based, easy to use and limitless. The search functionality is excellent and authorizations are quick to setup. Everything we need and wanted is included, it's a great support for our business.

Pros

Webbased and easy to install and maintain

Cons

Popup when (excellent) supports ends.

Isaac from Thales Alenia Space Espaa

Efficient and easy to integrate DMS tool

We were looking for a friendly and robust application to handle version control of several kinds of documents and LogicalDOC has fully satisfied our expectations. As main advantages, we would like to highlight its great integrability and ease of use. One of the most important features for us was the programming interface, that allowed us to develop our applications that communicate with DMS. Moreover, the technical support has been really valuable, allowing to integrate LogicalDOC seamlessly with our architecture.

Maria from COJALI

March 2015

LogicalDOC is a wonderful program

The support of LogicalDOC is very serious, as well as very fast and efficient. Also, they provide us with solutions for improve on the uso of LogicalDOC and getting the best performance. LogicalDOC support is always available and you can speak them. When there are problems, they resolve it as rapidly as possible with the certainty of which already it doesn't return to happen. We are a company called COJALI S.L with LogicalDOC. We have many documents and LogicalDOC was the solution to manage them and archive them correctly.

Dominik from Stoik & Partner ZT-GmbH

LogicalDOC in our intranet since 2011

We are a civil engineering office based in Vienna, Austria and integrated LogicalDOC in our intranet to build a knowledge database for technical documents. The extended search functionality, document tagging and versioning allows all our employees to access vital information for our business. It's so good to see that specialized open source software projects are a vital alternative to overpriced proprietary "standard" products with often unnecessary features.

Faith from CCLSWA

LogicalDOC for law firms

We transitioned from a standard windows share to LogicalDOC just over 2 years ago. Since it's inception it has proved to be a critical business application of all our solicitors and support staff. Having version control and powerful search makes our day far less frustrating as it used to be. Folder templates quickly allow us to create Matter workspaces with our structure and get down to work quickly. I would recommend logicalDOC to organisations seeking reliable document management.

March 2016

Dave from Gundersen Health System

March 2016

Flexible yet easy to use

After reviewing several DMSs, we decided upon LogicalDOC for the ease of use and flexibility it provided. Once we began to use the product, we were pleasantly surprised by the timely and courteous support that we received from the members of the LogicalDOC organization. We have been continuously adding users within our organization to LogicalDOC in ongoing effects to organize and manage information.

February 2015

Riccardo from Sosel Business Communications

February 2015

A system of document storage easy and affordable

Logicaldoc is the solution we were looking for. A system of document storage easy and accessible. Unlike other software equivalents, LogicalDOC is very light, flexible and intuitive. The training time is minimized thanks to its simple and clean interface. Also thanks to the many available webservices we had no difficulty to integrate this solution with our systems and those of our customers.

Carol from Summit County Department of Environmental Services

Best of Breed for Document Management

We have tried a few document management suites and none can compare to LogicalDOC. The software is very easy to use, and their support is simply the best there is. I feel they are as committed to my successful deployment as I am. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a robust product with an easy to use interface and mobile support. Very happy with our decision!

May 2015

Annette from CMW Geosciences Pty Ltd

May 2015

Logical Docs - Great document management system for Geotechnical Engineering Company

Logicals Docs is used by our three offices in Australia & New Zealand for all our Company Document Systems. It provides easy access to all Project Information, and secure individual access provides a great auditing function for previous versions and history of all documents. This compliments our Quality Management System and OH&S System, by providing an important auditing tool.

August 2015

Jeff from Xero Company

August 2015

Very intuitive interface

A headache-free and fast solution to transfer your data without spending much time on it. Any question or advice I needed was given to me in no less than 12 hours and their response was always spot on. The ease of use as well as the very intuitive interface makes me this software my first recommendation. Keep the good work guys.

Jason from Culver Company

Greate Document Contol System

We've been using Logical Doc for several years now and we are very happy with the product. Its a big step up from basic permissions on a network filesystem. The version control and change subscriptions are very useful. Newer features such as folder syncronization, Dropbox and Google Docs intergration helps keep pace with the needs of our users.

Erin from Sheet Metal Workers Local 104

LogicalDoc Support Saved Me Days of Work

LogicalDoc support just assisted me with migrating some data that would have taken me days to do manually. They responded to my question within a few hours and then was able to do a support session within 12 hours to help me get done what I needed. They were thorough and did a backup of the data before the change.

James from Hennelly, Jacob, Quinlan

It works well

The software which is priced well below other options is amazingly fast and accurate and simple to use. The fact that no special hardware is required is another plus. Updating and back up can be a bit problematic, but the from the end user standpoint it is excellent.