What are Microsoft 365 users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Microsoft 365 software through verified user reviews

12,065 Reviews

8,470
3,018

• icon"It’s the best professional level software for any office or school. Very reliable and super user friendly."
  • icon"I grew up with this software, it was taught to me at school and I thought it was the only way to do things. I was in love with Microsoft 365, its useful, accessible and easy to use tools."
  • icon"I love that the programs integrate seamlessly and can store files online in the SharePoint platform for ease of use when sharing documents for collaboration."
  • icon"It is terrible on mobile or even if you just have the admin panel taking up half of your screen. Can be frustrating to work with."
  • icon"If I have no internet connection then I an not able to access anything which can be frustrating if I am out somewhere with no connection."
  • icon"The auto quarantining is a bit aggressive and sometimes has false positives. As an admin I can release them so no email is lost, but still a bit annoying."

Browse all Microsoft 365 Reviews

• Have you used Microsoft 365 and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 12,065 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 12,065 reviews

Andrei

Industry: Computer Games

Great software suite with a clean modern look, a bit limited in the purchasing aspect

Using Office 365 is really smooth and I enjoy the minimalistic look which allows you to focus on the content not on all the tiny icons in the menus. I've been a fan of OpenOffice previously and currently I'm also using Google Docs but nothing beats Microsoft when it comes to a full suite of applications for office work.

Pros

Office 365 has a great modern look that spans across all their software and apps. The usual subscriptions offer the whole suite of programs to get most of your work done within it: Word for writing, Excell for calculations, spreadsheets, and charts, Power Point for presentations, Outlook for email, OneNote for fast notes, Access for databases, etc. The installation is done very easy and the software almost no configuring apart from the user logging in.

Cons

While some of the programs available in the suite are great for the majority of uses, some are not, such as Sharepoint which is for your company's intranet, Access for databases which is way slower than even the free alternatives. This is a paid software so obviously any free alternatives could work but not as smoothly. A problem I've ran into using Word was that the document needed a lot of modifications in order to be uploaded as an ebook and published on Amazon. Unfortunately I would really like to buy only a few of the programs I need. They have a way for businesses and individuals to purchase some but it's only for Word, Excell, and PowerPoint whereas I require Outlook as well, too bad.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Google Docs was way too limited for my client's requirements, and OpenOffice too unstable.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Apache OpenOffice froze often, looked like some program I'd use in Windows 95 and overall was pretty bad.

Kelly

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Tutoring with Microsoft 365

For me Microsoft 365 allows me to help my students make great presentations, and to make presentations myself that I can share even when tutoring online. I can create documents for each student and family to take notes on and then to search through again whenever I am trying to pace a student and figure out where we need to go next in their tutoring plan. I am also able to use spreadsheets to track income and expenses, project my future income, and make sure I’m staying within budget. Microsoft 365 really does it all.

Pros

The things that I like most about Microsoft 365 include: document storage and management, access to PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and the ability to have so many tools within each program. You can really make your presentations stand out and PowerPoint is so easy to use. Microsoft Word allows seamless formatting and is easy for taking notes. Excel is amazing for making spreadsheets and is also very intuitive for use. The ability to have so many places to store your documents easily and then access them is phenomenal. It was very easy to integrate Microsoft 365 with my tutoring business and to use it for almost all of my daily needs.

Cons

The features that I feel could use some improvement are the apps for mobile access, offline access, and the search/filter feature. They don’t work as great as I would like, but overall they are still nice to have.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

I made the switch from Google Workspace because it was very limited in some of its features and does not work as well as Microsoft 365 in my opinion.

Danang Muhammad

A Productivity suite for everyday job you'd never change!

As a freelance translator, I definitely use Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I use the Mac version of Office, and this software is extremely beneficial to me. I prefer to type scripts in Word. The formatting options are quite extensive. I use Excel to keep track of schedules, client lists, and monthly expenses. While PowerPoint is used to present to clients, the templates provided are quite good and visually appealing. Collaboration features that make it easy to see changes made by peers, as well as 1 TB of online storage that is more than enough for document storage. However, the monthly subscription fee is quite pricey for personal, and the iPad application's numerous limitations frequently prevent me from working when i didn't carry my Mac.

Pros

It just all-in-one complete productivity suite you need to do your job. An auto-save document feature (i use OneDrive) that saves me thousand time, and the fact that this software is a standard in every industry brings convenience to its users to exhange document and work on same project.

Cons

The subscription fee which pretty expensive for individual, the iPad app is less intuitive as it doesn't offer full function like the desktop version.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 offer compatibility support and being standard means eliminating error formatting on documents.

Jeanne

Industry: Law Enforcement

50/50

I'm on the fence about Office 365. Some of the features work really well like the applications. Other features like OneDrive aren't as trustworthy as I had hoped. Our company has had issues with accessing files on OneDrive and SharePoint. Microsoft tech support usually has the problem resolved within 24 hours. But for a 24 hours facility, sometimes that's not fast enough. Ultimately the decision was not mine to move to Office 365. Had I known it wasn't very reliable, I would have waited to transition to it.

Pros

SharePoint is a good function for a medium to large sized business. We use it to post documents that our staff use consistently so they can find everything in one place. The documents can get kind of buried in the file structure but it's ideally the same as Windows Explorer once you get used to it. It's nice that you can personalize the sites with background photos and text. Another great feature is the downloadable apps that you get with an E3 account. You can download the apps on a number of computers so you can use it anywhere. Additionally you can download the apps on your phone or tablet.

Cons

OneDrive has given me some trouble when I've got the folder linked with my computer. If you upload things to the OneDrive via internet browser, it's great. Once I added it to my desktop and opened the file window to be used in addition to the web browser, it got questionable. I would open files from the file explorer window and edit them and they wouldn't upload to OneDrive when saved. It's something you really have to keep an eye on. Maybe it was my network card or internet connection. But when you have more than one person editing the same files at different times, you never know if you're getting the most up to date version of that file. I've lost a lot of data because of this. Also when you create Groups and try to use that group for an email, you have to be sure to expand the group or it won't be sent as an email. It will send as a group message and most of the people I work with don't know how to view that.

Everything but Outlook

The overall experience customer side is good, but the partner experience is somewhat of a lonely and lost trip, as the standard Microsoft answer to a commercial or technical problem is "ask a vendor near you" even if you are a vendor! It works, but forget documentation for everything past the level "basic usage". On the other end, OneDrive and Azure and Sharepoint are great, the multi user environment is great, and the multi user editing and collaboration tools are a godsend in many cases.

Pros

As you would expect, the world standard office suite "excels" at word, excel, powerpoint, etc..the latest versions brought innovative feature without losing the plethora of customizations and toggles inherited from the past, aka you can customize it to a LOT to fit exactly your workflow.

Cons

Outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook has huge bugs. Outlook works weird but tolerable when paired with Exchange, otherwise it's a PITA piece of code. Makes email disappear, has huge latencies, pst corruption, ost corruption, reacts badly to external errors(no internet connectivitiy, unresponsive mail server..). To be clear, it has none of the stability of Thunderbird, which is free. When we deploy it in a business or corporate environment we always pair it with a mail backup system.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

While LibreOffice is a solid alternative for 90% of the stuff, Microsoft365 edges it with the advanced functions which are useful at business and corporate level, and it's basically the only contestant for proper(and i mean it, proper) multi user office work.

Oscar

Office 365 - Good for general use

We liked a lot. We managed to unify all the administration of licensing, mail and storage in a single tool which helped us save money.

Pros

The storage it gives is superior to others for both cloud storage and mail, this has been one of the things that made us acquire the complete suit.

Cons

The integration with third parties has not been the same as with our previous provider, which was Gsuit. The ease of having an account for everything and being able to share with clients was degraded a bit.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

The aim was to unify administration and increase capacities. This tool did everything.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Having a single vendor for software, mail, and storage was important to us, it helped us increase operational capacity and simplify the management of collaboration tools.

Easy and dependable

It has been a powerful application with a very easy user interface, I enjoy its provision of latest updates and compatibility which makes it preferred to other applications which I switched from.

Pros

This is an application that has been of great impact to my team in terms of file sharing. We no longer need to email corrected documents to individual stations as the link only needs to be shared for viewing and accessing by all members of the team. I love the fact that it practically works on all devices with easy access to latest updates and easy to use toolbars. I'm just in love with this app.

Cons

One of the downside I noticed in this app is the fact that I always need to download the graphic art before usage which could have just been integrated during installation. Its though cheap but since I always have to subscribe, I don't feel I own the application which usually gives me concern over its security knowing fully well its a cloud based application. I will also want the developers to work on the advanced features which are hard to access.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

They have almost the same features but I switched for the ease of use and the feature updates which are always timely.

Long term user - small church pastor

I use Microsoft 365 primarily for word processing and spreadsheets. I also use Outlook for email, but have integrated everything into my gmail account, so I don't rely on Microsoft 365 for this. I use the spreadsheet for budgets, planning, and record keeping. I use the word processor for so many things - sermon and lessons, planning, keeping records, even personal documents I'll use for family events.

Pros

I have long used Microsoft for spreadsheets and word processing. I do not use the software to it's fullest potential, but it does exactly what I need it for. Creating documents and spreadsheets is very easy. If you take the time to set up templates, it saves even more time and energy. It is a pretty intuitive experience as you learn the software.

Cons

For years, the cost was something I struggled with. I would wait until I had to upgrade to save costs. Now, I am able to use it free due to my role as a pastor who is also a student at a major seminary.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 is so much more easy to use and more functional for what I do. The cost is more, but it is worth it for me.

Ishmael

"Complete Office Setup, Good and Profitable for Business"

My overall, across-the-board experience using Microsoft 365 has been profitable and extremely good for my business. ("There is nothing negative I could honestly say.".) Therefore I gave Microsoft 365, five- stars out of five. And I recommend this software to all my friends. "Especially those operating and conducting a productive business." Please leave your comments if you like and thank you for reading my review.

Pros

What I like about Microsoft 365 is how easy it is to install and how quickly I can process word documents, spreadsheets, and power-point presentations. Microsoft 365 is a complete office setup that is cheap and affordable. My lifetime license cost about ten to fifteen American dollars and is good for up to 5 devices. I use Microsoft 365 for my business because it includes many productive applications I like and use daily. For example, it comes with, "Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Onedrive, Exchange, SharePoint, In-tune, Access, and Publisher." Plus Microsoft 365 comes with a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy.

Cons

"What I like the least about Microsoft 365 is" To be honest, I have not had any bad experiences using this software in the last two years. If a problem or issue materializes, I contact Microsoft 365 customer service hotline, And they have proven to me to be competent and very professional. They are always ready to assist. Therefore I have no negative comments.

Microsoft 365 is the up to date "Superior" version formally known as office 365

Luis Henrique

Microsoft 365 Review

We used a data server, an email server and a messaging server. All this generating expenses with energy, maintenance and constant modifications. After migrating to Microsoft 365, we were able to cut our hardware spending by more than half, not to mention we have a 100% guarantee of service stability. And because it's all part of the same toolset, it all integrates beautifully.

Pros

It's great to be able to use the work tools from anywhere, whether on a computer, tablet or mobile. Best of all, everything is synchronized and accessible both online and offline.

Cons

What I still see as a negative point is that applications in web mode have difficulties to edit documents from other software in the same segment.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

What mattered was the stability and support of the product.

Phil

Microsoft 365 offers the best business productivity tools in the market

Good overall experience and our organization improves efficiency and collaboration using Microsoft 365 tools. Our experience would be great if Microsoft had a better service/support department.

Pros

Microsoft Word is great to use for documents, Excel is the best spreadsheet on the market, and PowerPoint is the best solution for presentations. Outlook is our favorite email provider and Teams is great to use for teamwork/collaboration.

Cons

Microsoft is not structured to provide hands-on support for small businesses which is unfortunate.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Best overall features, functionality and value.

Manuel

Office 365 is the best option period

Pros

The price is very accesible for all the features provided, easy deployment, document collaboration works amazing. Integration with onedrive in windows is very powerful

Cons

Integration with onedrive in MacOs is not the best, managing large quantities of files gives some errors from time to time, a lot regarding the file name. An option for linux is still missing... why?

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

The package is complete with more storage and better prices. It works also offline

Martin

Office 365, A Solution to today's IT Industry

I love Office 365, its been a relieve from the traditional Microsoft Office Applications - Online storage and security made me fall in love with Office 365.

Pros

I like the fact that we dont have to move around with CD/DVDs containing the software. All you need is a paid Microsoft Account that you can use to login and download/install software. It has the entire Microsoft Office Suite of Applications online. I also noticed 5TB of storage space, this made my day. I dont even have to keep using flash drives to store my data anymore since there's enough cloud storage space available. Even when I dont have my laptop with me, I can login online and access my files and applications....Office 365 is really fun to own.

Cons

Being in Africa, to enjoy Office 365, one would need access to Internet; this doesnt come affordable in our continent.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Cloud storage and the ability to share one account on my other devices such as tabs, android phone and Computer.

Peter

Excellent Platform

Pros

Easy to use and easy to navigate. Bright and clear, great tools available to aid learning

Cons

Could do with more flexible options in Teams for delivery of classes

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Easyier to use and administer, gives us a great range of products.

Jessica

Industry: Research

Microsoft Office 365 for teams within, and the organization as a whole

Primarily, this has made collaboration on a single document a piece of cake. Older versions are preserved within the file, updates are simple to track, and more than one person can be working on the document at once without a giant headache.

Pros

This software is SO easy to integrate. Very user-friendly interface, not hard or confusing to start up, and the interactive/collaborative aspects are achieved better here than on any other sharing platform I've tried. Integration was very simple.

Cons

I do not understand why although this is linked to my Microsoft Teams account that I must still re-sign in on a device where I am already logged into Teams or Outlook.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Google drive was too clumsy for our team size and this works a hundred times better.

Eero

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Too bulky, too many features, too complicated. Not what it was in the past.

I used it for all office work, mainly document writing and spreadsheets. I used MS Office for years in the past, then changed to OpenOffice, then moved back to MS 365 due to some spreadsheet row limitations in the other software. But after a while, I just got tired of the bulkiness and moved on to other software (LibreOffice and SoftMaker Office).

Pros

IF you are a power user who needs a lot of features and functionalities, Office 365 is probably still the best choice. And extra OneDrive space is included, so why not. But I can't find many other things that the competitors can't offer.

Cons

I used to like MS Office, it was fast and relatively light. The last time I used Office 365, it was sluggish, heavy, cluttered with useless (to me) features and functionalities and complicated to buy and install (all the cloud hassle). And in the long run, those monthly fees pile up into a hefty amount of money.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

It was able to handle a huge number of spreadsheet rows, even though it was not the fastest software. Later, other software have conquered those previous limits.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

At that time, there was a limit to the number of spreadsheet rows. I needed to handle huge files, and MS 365 was the only software capable of doing it at that time.

Mohammed

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

Pros

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands. Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface. Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it. Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

Cons

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

Ayman

Office 365 is a must-have work-from-home solution that allows you to edit documents.

A unique experience and I still enjoy it and I advise everyone to own and use it, as it will keep you connected with your business network as if you were at your workstation.

Pros

It is the integrated work platform, which is a feature that all companies and employers strive to supply to succeed and keep their operations running smoothly. During the Corona pandemic lockdown periods, when our company provided everyone with access to the Office 365 platform, we were all able to enable, through the use of our personal computers, without the need to use a work computer or the company's network, and without the need to install many programs on my device that I do not have a license for. We have all been able to continue working with the same efficiency and effectiveness thanks to the Office 365 platform, which allowed us to access all of the programs installed on the work machine, make changes to files, send and receive messages, and conduct meetings by default by simply connecting to the Internet. It's a simple platform to use, and any files and correspondence created or edited with the Office 365 platform will be preserved in the cloud, where we can access them simply and at any time. You will not have to worry about the continuity of your business or the capacity to communicate with your work team in any form if you have all of the apps that we use daily, such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.

Cons

An integrated platform that is easy to use for everyone and is uncomplicated, it is enough to enter your page to see all your applications and start working directly. It's like having a hidden computer with you everywhere without the need to carry bags and roaming with it.

Tim

Office 365 Review

Overall, Microsoft 365 has become a staple to our business, embraced over the pandemic with Teams meetings, etc.

Pros

Definitely the integration with other tools, as well as the new features that appear periodically; some of which aren't necessarily useful for us, but some have had a significant impact - such as Stream, which we use to control our training documents.

Cons

The PowerBI component is far too finicky, not smart enough to allow a regular user to use. Having one person dedicated to PowerBI is a waste of resources, when alternatives can produce the same results with much less of a learning curve. Metabase, for example, automatically tries to produce reports on your behalf with examples.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

We actually switched from Lotus to 365.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Lotus Notes was definitely faster, and had a lot of features - but was too complicated to work with, and administer.

Nicholas

Industry: Law Practice

Best one stop solution to all your management needs!

We moved from a one size fits most solution that worked "Most of the time" to Microsft Office 365 and have not looked back! We have been very happy with the overall functionality and near limitless options of how to configure our "System" as well the near-limitless ability to use it on the go, with our without internet, and to keep our files and cases sorted. This has been a great move for our company.

Pros

We used to use other software for case management and have moved to useing Microsoft office 365. It's absolutely amazing what you can do with SharePoint sites and one drive integration as well as email, calendar, and document sharing. I mean it's almost like it was designed for the law profession! It's so customizable that each attorney can change the preferences for what type of case they work on and how they like to see the data. The sites auto-populate with information specific to that case and are updated all the time with very little input from the team. Its truly amazing! We love it!

Cons

There is a learning curve especially if you have never used SharePoint or some of the other Microsoft-specific tools. But never fear Techsupport is available.. Be patient and spell out what it is that you are trying to do and they will help. We have needed assistance a couple of times and they have been great!

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Overall the wide number of tools that are available in the Microsoft 365 Suite makes it a great contender and once you learn how to use many of these tools it opens a wide range of other abilities to you and your staff.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

This company has great potential and we loved being early adopters of their work but we found that overall it was difficult to use and many times entries would have to be made multiple times. Or the server that housed the emails would go down or the system would need to be updated and it would be on a night that we were working late...

I preferred the old school version of Office (and by Office I mean Excel)

It would be easy to use in lots of places on different devices, but I only wish to use it on my desktop PC. As a result I feel that functionality has been sacrificed for networking features, which I broadly don't use or care for. If there were a downloadable hard drive resident version I would jump at it. So as a power user of Excel I'm disappointed.

Pros

I don't know that there is anything I like about this version compared to the previously installed version on my hard drive. I suppose sharing and being up to date with the latest version but that was never something I had a problem with before.

Cons

It (Excel) struggles to handle complicated formatting, for example, and I had to ditch some files with complex visual presentation, and in my view their are now over-simplified, and that's so they don't hang or crash. This is the sort of thing the hard drive resident application never struggled with. Conditional formatting layered up is the sort of thing that causes problems. So I'd say I'm not using all the features because it's not possible if you want a stable file. (I have a high spec set up and high speed ISP so I don't expect performance problems)

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Familiarity as an existing user, plus the free storage space on One Drive. I chose it over Google Sheets (Excel being 99% of my use of Office365) because I want a hard copy on my computer that I'd be able to open if the internet was down, although I'm not sure now that it would actually do that. So it was a lack of choice really, and line of least resistance. Bring back the installed version!

Manuel

Great productivity suite but you need to get used to it

I definitely recommend it for three reasons: one, the office tools are the best in their category (Word, PoerPoint, etc...); two, it is not expensive compared with other subscription services ((I pay around 15 euros a month); and three, it is improving and adding more features and tools all the time. Despite same flaws, it is a very good deal.

Pros

It offers a lot. It is not only about the apps that we all know (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It is also about task management with To Do and Planner. Robust document sharing with Sharepoint, drawing with Whiteboard (awesome tool) or managing your email with Outlook. The range of tools that Microsoft offers for the 365 subscription is simly astonishing and it gives you pretty much all you need for the day to day management of your work.

Cons

Log in management is an issue with Microsoft. You sometimes get logged off for no reason and then your password is not recognized. You have to dig into the customer service forums to find solutions. As customer service is nonexistent, you are on your own.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Google's office tools are simply not as good as Microsoft's. I also prefer to work with desktop applications and that is something that is not possible with G Suite.

Microsoft 365 Makes Me Feel Alive! 10/10

From beginning to end my daily processes rely on 365, and all 365 days of the year... I want to be using this Microsoft software.

Pros

This product has everything from the Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, as well as so much more. I wouldn't want to have my Email through any other service due to the great customizations of 365.

Cons

We've had very minor negatives about the software, but if I had to say, I'd say we only use a small percentage of all the services provided, which is a bummer, but the basic is all we need (if that makes sense).

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

365 has everything! Also with the latest updates to Microsoft Teams... our organization couldn't thrive without Teams + Outlook + everything else that Microsoft releases so well!

Robyn

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Microsoft 365 has all you need in one software.

I use Microsoft 365 on my Windows laptop at home and the go as well as on a Windows desktop while working on campus as a student. I also occasionally use the mobile version of the apps on my Android phone. I first got introduced to this software as a first-year student at University. The software suite was part of my registration package. Before then I didn’t see the need to pay for it but to my surprise, now I can't live without it. The templates that come with the apps make aesthetically pleasing documents as simple as clicking a button. Microsoft 365 subscription made it much easier to do the dreaded group assignments as Microsoft has made it easy to collaborate simultaneously in PowerPoint and Word. Another bonus for me was that I didn’t have to carry my laptop with me every day to campus because when I needed to work there, all I had to do was log into my account on any of the campus desktops and immediately have access to my work. Now that I’m not a student anymore, unlike before, I am now more than willing to pay the annual subscription fee.

Pros

The suite has everything you need to start and run your business, even during a pandemic. Ease of access to your work wherever, whenever. Real-time collaboration with others in PowerPoint and Word. Access to your all-time favorites like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and many other apps all in one subscription. No additional cost for updates. 1TB cloud storage

Cons

Lacks when it comes to customizability. Mobile features have some limitations. The Mobile version isn’t as intuitive as the desktop version Its subscription base prompts you to keep paying in perpetuity.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

I liked the additional features that Microsoft 365 has to offer.

Mohsin

Microsoft 365 has helped us collaborate easily with a remote team

Microsoft 365 has helped us collaborate easily and transform digitally across various processes in our business.

Pros

Microsoft 365 is reliable and always online. We have seldom faced an outage and if there was one, it was only for a subset of features.

Cons

Mobile app could be more powerful, especially in allowing access to archived mailboxes where users on the move in this mobile first world need to be able to find what they need on the go.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Our users are well versed with Office Software products so it was definitely a plus being from the same vendor.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Storage, file management and server administration

Showing 1 - 25 of 12,065 reviews