Browse PDF Converter Elite Reviews

Juan Francisco from Roemmers

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The most robust and easy to use PDF converter on the market.

The program adapts to any work situation, since it has the characteristic of being multiplatform. This is simply great, since in our company we handle our information via internal email and we can convert from PDF to EXCEL sheets of any location. It does not need great system requirements and the program is very stable.

Pros

PDF converter is an easy to use, precise and effective program. The PDF to EXCEL conversions are incredible, saving us in the company a lot of time and money. The program is very stable and has never been dropped. The times that you could not convert from PDF to EXCEL, it was due to file problems and not due to the program.

Cons

The program has not encountered any problems, in fact, the failed conversions were due to corrupt files and the system requirements are basic. The software would recommend for medium to large companies, as the paid version is expensive.

Make my work more easier

Pros

I like how simple it looks and the operation is easy enough, so I don't have to learn much to know how to operate this software

Cons

The price for the premium product is too expensive, in my opinion, the price can be more competitive, so for people who have a small budget like me, they can buy premium products.

Needs some major updating

Pros

Does it's job, has all the options I need when scanning in documents and rearranging.

Cons

Freezes a lot, needs to be updated to catch up.

Anamta from NED University Of Engineering and Technology

Let's Bring Ease through Pdf Converter.

I enjoyed using pdf converter.

Pros

In today's world, we need to print out the information so we need to convert our word files, images into pdf but sometimes the reverse mechanism is also important so we need to convert our pdf file into editable Microsoft Office formats, into pictures as in jpeg, png, etc format so pdf converter helps to do that. The good thing is it is lightweight and can easily be installed on mobile phones, on desktops, etc. The space required for its functionality is less but this app performs the immense task of converting files from one file type to another. Because of its lightweight, it does not affect the processing speed of processors as other software usually does. It saves a lot of time for its user in day-to-day work, especially in offices. One of the highlighting features is its less price and accurate conversion that's providing only benefits to both of your hands so happy to use pdf converter and make your life easy.

Cons

Only one problem that I usually encounter while converting my files from pdf is some symbols, mathematical expressions lose their original appearance and the overall spaces, indexing could be messed because of conversion but we can correct them and it is far easier to correct them if I compare it to again prepare the document in other software rather conversion so it would really drain the doer.

Ramses Miguel from Quick Learning

Good tool at work

In my school, we use this software because it is not really complicated, it works faster than other and it is blogware free.

Pros

This software has saved my life in different ways, I used it frequently and it is very resourceful, if you work with any PDF I strongly recommend you this one.

Cons

There are some features that I haven't used yet because they are complicated, I have to admit that I am not a professional at computing but since I have to deal with PDF documents this is my best option.

Hunter from Brain Balance

Happy With It

Overall experience: happy about finding this software.

Pros

Biggest pro of using PDF Converter is the easy, simple method. Especially in an office with tons of clients, you're always trying to speed things up. There's no waiting around.

Cons

Nothing. I like this software a lot. This and Adobe both work great.

Excellent

Pros

Easy and fast t install due to its small size. Has a nice user interface design that is appealing to the eye. Easy to use menus.

Cons

Not all pdf are convertible by this software. The software is generally good not so much demerits about it.

SORAYA from Farmers Insurance

Excellent software

Pros

Easy installation, fast and very useful for all my work tasks.

Cons

Could be a way to use online version that can help us more on different computer

Best PDF Converter till now

Pros

converting speed is very fast supports multiple output format

Cons

sometimes while converting stops converting

Convert Documents Like A Pro

Overall I like to use this program because it is efficient and a time saver.

Pros

I like how quick and easy this program is at converting documents. You just have to attach files you want to convert and hit a button and it is done.

Cons

At times the program exits out due to high cpu usage, but otherwise it is very reliable in terms of use in business documents.

moses from Firefinch Creatives

Converting pdfs was such a pain. With PDF Converter Elite 5, not any more

This is such an intuitive PDF Converter that provides perfectly formated PDFS regardless of the operating system you are using

Pros

I loved the multi platform support. In fact, it's one of the main reasons why I opted for the pdf converter Elite 5. We use a variety of OS solutions at my business and we always had issues with reading pdfs generated with other converters. The pdfs from PDF Converter Elite 5 are perfectly readable regardless of the Operating system being used. The fact that it needs minimal computing resources to run is another reason why we opted to go for PDF Converter Elite 5 over the other solutions available. It doesn't make any of our computers hang unlike another solution solution we had been using

Cons

I feel that the premium version is too expensive given that there are so many quality alternatives in the market. Fortunately, you get a very good product for the price

Robert from RW Consulting

Manipulate PDF's Easily

I use PDF Converter Elite 5 to change PDF's, mainly by rearranging or adding pages to an existing document. As I update processes and other documents, instead of having to convert them, make the changes and reconvert to PDF, I can now make the changes directly to the existing PDF. This saves significant time and energy.

Pros

There are a load of features in PDF Converter Elite 5 that are helpful including the ability to edit PDF's inline without conversion to another format, add or remove pages, and best of all, do batch conversions of multiple PDF's including scanned items.

Cons

PDF Converter Elite 5 has an updated OCR function which works pretty good but there is still room for improvement on accuracy. Nothing too bad but I would like to see an even better recognition tool.

Michael from Five County Association of Governments

Everyone needs this

Pros

This makes life so much easier, I love that I can take a PDF and edit it without needing to recreate it. Thsi software saves me so much time.

Cons

Sometimes things dont line up or it will not let you go back.

Luis from AM40G, C.A.

Excelent utility For PDF files

Saves me lots of time doing muy job.

Pros

Easy to use, Fast, does The job all The time. Good price/value saves lot of time. Improves productivity.

Cons

I find no cons with this program. Any improvement if posible Will be welcome. No cons so far for me.

Tihomir from taxback.com

Gets the job done amazingly .

Pros

Usually does an impeccable conversions . Especially good with .txt and .xslx files .

Cons

Compared to how simple most files are ,it takes a good while to convert them ,but the end result is worth it .

Does exactly what it needs to do: Converts to/from pdfs.

Needed a quick solution for converting some documents to/from PDF for myself, students, and business contracts. Does that.

Pros

Fast, fast, fast. Supports many different formats. Accurate conversions. Easy cleanup, editability, and so on.

Cons

When it doesn't work, but that may be because of the source file itself and not the software - it can't work miracles.

Reasons for Choosing PDF Converter Elite

It just happens to be what I found.

Val from First Church of Lombard

This is SO Easy to Use

All good, honestly. This is one of the things I download first when I get on a new computer.

Pros

Ease of use. Just plug-and-play. Seriously, I suggest this one a lot.

Cons

Lots of people don't see why this one is different than others, so it's hard to convince people just to try this one.

Christine from CT

Industry: Translation and Localization

Excellent for pdfs conversion into other formats

It is very useful in converting the PDFs into doc, etc, as well as editing the existing PDFs.

Pros

It makes the PDFs editable, apart from converting them into other formats. Easy to use.

Cons

There isn't anything that I dislike so far.

Ariella from Viacom

Industry: Broadcast Media

Pdf converter elite 5 review

Overall im happy with pdf converter because it easily allows me to convert file types to conform with what i need

Pros

I like using this app to convert pdfs into other file types and vice versa. I think the program is simple and easy to use

Cons

Sometimes my computer crashes and I need to restart when i try to convert a file. It doesnt happen often but occasionally i does

Tammy from Blue Dolphin Screenprint & Emb

Extremely easy to use.

Being able to manipulate a document that I couldn't otherwise manipulate.

Pros

I love that I can take a PDF document and convert it to another program with ease. There is very little issue with the conversion and I am able to make changes.

Young from Tiger Jo's Top Martial Arts

Very good and reliable software if you want to convert a lot of files into PDF.

Pros

It is first of all very easy to use; even an elementary kids can do it. The quality is also very good; clear and succinct! Customer support was also very friendly.

Cons

Despite its good quality, it is quite expensive. However, I believe that the quality offsets the high price; good quality products are expensive usually.

Excellent to create, modify documents in pdf and take them to word or excel and around

Excellent application for those who need to create and modify docuemtnso in pdf, from any application

Pros

It is a very simple application to create, modify between pdf and other applications, it allows you to go from one place to another without setbacks, from excel to pdf and from pdf to word with the same document

Cons

The only bad thing is that the free version only lasts 7 days, it did not allow me to continue testing its free qualities

Vithurshan from District Secretariat

nice

Easy way to convert pdf

Pros

This is a free download PDF software easy to convert the PDF and very useful For convert word,excel,power point for pdf

Cons

This is working for only Windows(operating system)

Does the job!

Pros

As a recruiter, Most of my day is spent converting resumes to word. This product does the job very well

Cons

Sometimes I will need retype full lines because it hasn't been formatted correctly

Dima from taxback.com

PDF Converter Elite 5 review

Pros

It is your Run-of-the-mill PDF conventer app . However I am pleasantly surprised by how clean the Excel spreadsheets look in pdf afterwards .

Cons

Can't really justify the price when there are similar ,free tools online .

Sudhir from Havas Media

PDF Converter Elite Review

Overall very good experience with PDF Converter Elite, very fast and reliable to covert the documents.

Pros

PDF Converter Elite is very useful and easy to use application, we use this our day to day work

Cons

some its combined all the picture & text in one box

ANDREW from hawthorne direct

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good pdf converter as alternative to acroboat

Pros

It was pretty easy and straigtforward to use. I liked the interface and converting files wasn't very difficult when compared with similar competitor software.

Cons

It would be a little more user friendly in some of the interface, but is good for the most part.

Jerom from Sri Jayawardhenapura University

Good Converter

Overally this is a good and user friendly software, much needed software in all industries, specially in the offices who deals with lots of documents.

Pros

Simply we can add pdfs and can convert it easily to editable microsoft word document. No need of exta knowledge

Cons

Sometimes when it converts, we face problems in the formating in the microsoft word document after the convertion.

Michael from Holiuday Oil Company

Works but it doesn't always get it right.

It works as advertised however it needs more work if it can really be usefull

Pros

Great way to convert those pesky statements that they "cant" send in an excel format also easy to use

Cons

doesn't always get the pdf right and sometimes will get some pages right and some wrong if they can fix this would be a great product q

Georgi from Taxback.com

Saves time

Pros

PDF Converter Elite 5 does an amazing job at converting pdf files and making them usable on other office products, especially Word and Excel .Thins significantly improves efficiency.

Cons

I use it through my employer ,however on a personal level cannot justify the fee .There are sites out there doing a similar ,if inferior , job as PDF Converter .

Argyll from philadelphiahouse.com

it helps me in organizing files.

i been able to convert my files easily

Pros

what i like the most about this software is that i am able to convert my pdf files to other form of documents especially when i need to edit them.

Cons

what i like the least about this software is that there still type of information it cant convert like images and sometimes i have those.

Camila from UCS

Simple but powerful, makes really easy to work and covert PDF files

In overall PDF Converter Elite 5 is a powerful solution with multiple tools to handle and convert PDF files. I recommend it.

Pros

Really easy to use due its intuitive interface. Makes super easy to convert PDF files in other formats, also supports a great amount of formats.

Cons

Some tools have limitations in trial version.

much needed successful program

I use it very often to convert pdf files to word. Easy to use and fast. The file is able to convert without disturbing the text format.

Pros

I especially like the ability to convert pdf to word. The format is able to convert without any distortion.

Cons

I've just started using the program, it's not a bad feature I've ever experienced.

sarah from Glenmaura Senior Living

Review of PDF Converter Elite

Pros

This software allows user to convert files not in PDF form into PDF format. This is a helpful tool at work.

Cons

The software only has this functionality, I wish it had other functions, like turning PDFs into another type of file.

Craig from sp

pdf converter

Pros

Good tool for converting pdf files into other formats.

Cons

Not the easiest to use or customer friendly.

Scott from Perfect Audience

Quick and easy and does what I need

Pros

Easy to use - turn almost any document format into PDF in second

Cons

Not much! Interface is clear, the software is really fast and easy.

Miriah from usic

Industry: Utilities

Great Software

Pros

it has been so easy to transfer my files to pdfs so I can upload appropriately.

Cons

i have not had an issues using this software

Petar from taxback.com

Easy ,but not necessary

Pros

Does a very quick and clean job ,the conversions are usually spotless .

Cons

What PDF Converter Elite 5 does can be done with a Google search and some diligence .

Nitheesh from IIT PALAKKAD

Industry: Civil Engineering

My review on PDF converter elite

Good.

Pros

This software is less time consuming and is very user friendly.

Cons

I do not like the advertisements that pop up in between the file conversion.

Best for Converting

I used it for 3 times and all of my experiences were successful.

Pros

I liked most speed of program. I converted my .pdf files to Word document (.doc) and I was satisfied so much. Software converted it in several minutes. I have never seen a software like this.

Cons

I liked least nothing. Software supplied me whatever I need.

siraj from farook college

nice

it is solving my problems in other software in converting pdf file

Pros

this software is best inthe convert in pdf file

Cons

this software shows better experience to me

Mary Ann from DDI

Turn your forms into PDFs easily

Pros

I was able to turn my forms created in another program such as Word and Excel into PDFs and make them fillable by users very easily. Forms were easy to manipulate and the software has many functions like drop downs.

Cons

Some things are trial and error when making the fillable forms.