PDF Converter Elite

PDF Converter Elite Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Easy installation, fast and very useful for all my work tasks."
  • icon"I especially like the ability to convert pdf to word. The format is able to convert without any distortion."
  • icon"Does a very quick and clean job ,the conversions are usually spotless."
  • icon"I don't have any point to dislike pdf converter elite."
  • icon"I use it through my employer ,however on a personal level cannot justify the fee. There are sites out there doing a similar ,if inferior , job as PDF Converter."
  • icon"The program has not encountered any problems, in fact, the failed conversions were due to corrupt files and the system requirements are basic."

Browse all PDF Converter Elite Reviews

• Have you used PDF Converter Elite and would like to share your experience with others?

Juan Francisco

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The most robust and easy to use PDF converter on the market.

The program adapts to any work situation, since it has the characteristic of being multiplatform. This is simply great, since in our company we handle our information via internal email and we can convert from PDF to EXCEL sheets of any location. It does not need great system requirements and the program is very stable.

Pros

PDF converter is an easy to use, precise and effective program. The PDF to EXCEL conversions are incredible, saving us in the company a lot of time and money. The program is very stable and has never been dropped. The times that you could not convert from PDF to EXCEL, it was due to file problems and not due to the program.

Cons

The program has not encountered any problems, in fact, the failed conversions were due to corrupt files and the system requirements are basic. The software would recommend for medium to large companies, as the paid version is expensive.

Louw

April 2022

Best PDF converter for documents

This helps me to covert my documents in the pdf format so easily and can be shared with anyone I want to share. Also, the access permission allows me to decide who all can access my important file which is the best thing.

Pros

The best thing is that it allows all types of file conversion in the pdf format. Also, the user interface is so simple and easy. Secondly, the converted pdf file can be shared anywhere through mail or any other source where we want to send the file. Also, the access permission adds the security layer into it.

Cons

There's nothing least encountered about this software.

Reasons for switching to PDF Converter Elite

Because of the access permission feature I chosed this software.

Needs some major updating

Pros

Does it's job, has all the options I need when scanning in documents and rearranging.

Cons

Freezes a lot, needs to be updated to catch up.

Vinayak

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

March 2022

Best PDF editing solution

It helped us to save lot of time on pdf conversion. We are able to convert any documents to pdf as well as pdf to word,excel etc. We are able to edit pdf documents easily. It also helps to compress pdf so it can be attached to emails.

Pros

We can convert any files to pdf. Even we can convert PDF to word, excel etc. It recognise text from scanned image helps to extract text and saves lot of time

Cons

I don't have any point to dislike pdf converter elite

Make my work more easier

Pros

I like how simple it looks and the operation is easy enough, so I don't have to learn much to know how to operate this software

Cons

The price for the premium product is too expensive, in my opinion, the price can be more competitive, so for people who have a small budget like me, they can buy premium products.

Laze

Greater appreciation of the PDF Converter Elite

Proposals, quotations, project cost, BOM, BOQ, RFQs and RFIs

Pros

Frequency of use, user-friendly and allows repetitions without losing the original text/ copy/ file in another format.

Cons

Nothing in particular, as the software is already adequate in meeting my expectations for files' conversion.

Ramses Miguel

Good tool at work

In my school, we use this software because it is not really complicated, it works faster than other and it is blogware free.

Pros

This software has saved my life in different ways, I used it frequently and it is very resourceful, if you work with any PDF I strongly recommend you this one.

Cons

There are some features that I haven't used yet because they are complicated, I have to admit that I am not a professional at computing but since I have to deal with PDF documents this is my best option.

May 2022

PDF Converter Elite Review

Pros

It's very easy to use, made our life easy.

Cons

Some time fonts are not aligned rest is fine

Excellent

Pros

Easy and fast t install due to its small size. Has a nice user interface design that is appealing to the eye. Easy to use menus.

Cons

Not all pdf are convertible by this software. The software is generally good not so much demerits about it.

Best PDF Converter till now

Pros

converting speed is very fast supports multiple output format

Cons

sometimes while converting stops converting

moses

Converting pdfs was such a pain. With PDF Converter Elite 5, not any more

This is such an intuitive PDF Converter that provides perfectly formated PDFS regardless of the operating system you are using

Pros

I loved the multi platform support. In fact, it's one of the main reasons why I opted for the pdf converter Elite 5. We use a variety of OS solutions at my business and we always had issues with reading pdfs generated with other converters. The pdfs from PDF Converter Elite 5 are perfectly readable regardless of the Operating system being used. The fact that it needs minimal computing resources to run is another reason why we opted to go for PDF Converter Elite 5 over the other solutions available. It doesn't make any of our computers hang unlike another solution solution we had been using

Cons

I feel that the premium version is too expensive given that there are so many quality alternatives in the market. Fortunately, you get a very good product for the price

Anamta

Let's Bring Ease through Pdf Converter.

I enjoyed using pdf converter.

Pros

In today's world, we need to print out the information so we need to convert our word files, images into pdf but sometimes the reverse mechanism is also important so we need to convert our pdf file into editable Microsoft Office formats, into pictures as in jpeg, png, etc format so pdf converter helps to do that. The good thing is it is lightweight and can easily be installed on mobile phones, on desktops, etc. The space required for its functionality is less but this app performs the immense task of converting files from one file type to another. Because of its lightweight, it does not affect the processing speed of processors as other software usually does. It saves a lot of time for its user in day-to-day work, especially in offices. One of the highlighting features is its less price and accurate conversion that's providing only benefits to both of your hands so happy to use pdf converter and make your life easy.

Cons

Only one problem that I usually encounter while converting my files from pdf is some symbols, mathematical expressions lose their original appearance and the overall spaces, indexing could be messed because of conversion but we can correct them and it is far easier to correct them if I compare it to again prepare the document in other software rather conversion so it would really drain the doer.

Robert

Manipulate PDF's Easily

I use PDF Converter Elite 5 to change PDF's, mainly by rearranging or adding pages to an existing document. As I update processes and other documents, instead of having to convert them, make the changes and reconvert to PDF, I can now make the changes directly to the existing PDF. This saves significant time and energy.

Pros

There are a load of features in PDF Converter Elite 5 that are helpful including the ability to edit PDF's inline without conversion to another format, add or remove pages, and best of all, do batch conversions of multiple PDF's including scanned items.

Cons

PDF Converter Elite 5 has an updated OCR function which works pretty good but there is still room for improvement on accuracy. Nothing too bad but I would like to see an even better recognition tool.

Everyone needs this

Pros

This makes life so much easier, I love that I can take a PDF and edit it without needing to recreate it. Thsi software saves me so much time.

Cons

Sometimes things dont line up or it will not let you go back.

Luis

Excelent utility For PDF files

Saves me lots of time doing muy job.

Pros

Easy to use, Fast, does The job all The time. Good price/value saves lot of time. Improves productivity.

Cons

I find no cons with this program. Any improvement if posible Will be welcome. No cons so far for me.

Tihomir

Gets the job done amazingly .

Pros

Usually does an impeccable conversions . Especially good with .txt and .xslx files .

Cons

Compared to how simple most files are ,it takes a good while to convert them ,but the end result is worth it .

Hunter

Happy With It

Overall experience: happy about finding this software.

Pros

Biggest pro of using PDF Converter is the easy, simple method. Especially in an office with tons of clients, you're always trying to speed things up. There's no waiting around.

Cons

Nothing. I like this software a lot. This and Adobe both work great.

Does exactly what it needs to do: Converts to/from pdfs.

Needed a quick solution for converting some documents to/from PDF for myself, students, and business contracts. Does that.

Pros

Fast, fast, fast. Supports many different formats. Accurate conversions. Easy cleanup, editability, and so on.

Cons

When it doesn't work, but that may be because of the source file itself and not the software - it can't work miracles.

Reasons for choosing PDF Converter Elite

It just happens to be what I found.

Val