All PDFLiner Reviews

Meet

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Amazing Tool for Form Editing

I heavily rely on this platform to prepare, fill out, and share forms. By forms, I mean all kinds of tax reports and non-standard, custom forms such as those you might share with your customers if you are a freelance professional.

PROS

PDFLiner combines all the features I’ve been looking for as an accountant. It offers you a wide range of standard forms, including those introduced by the IRS and more, and it makes completing them a breeze. My favorite part is how you can switch between the fields with your keyboard. Saves a lot of time.

CONS

More forms! It does have a lot of those, but you can’t have enough form templates. However, they say they are still working on it, and you can upload or link the form you need anyway, so it’s not a big deal.

Reviewed April 2023

PDF document tool that impressed me

Working with pdfliner.com is a truly pleasant experience. The user interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for even the most novice of users to quickly get up and running. The range of features available makes it possible to create a document from scratch, edit existing documents, sign documents electronically, and more. All tasks are made faster and simpler thanks to the convenient drag-and-drop feature, which allows you to easily move content between fields or from one document page to another. As a marketing manager, I'm truly satisfied enough to recommend this pdf editor.

PROS

I've been using pdfliner.com for a few months now, and I'm impressed with its easy use. It makes creating, editing, and signing documents incredibly simple. The best part is that you can do everything online without having to download or install any software. Plus, it’s very affordable and offers a great range of features that make the whole experience even more convenient.

CONS

One of the things that I liked least about pdfliner.com is the limited number of features available in their free version. While it includes basic features such as document merging and form filling, more advanced features like automatic form recognition and integration with cloud storage services are only available with a paid subscription.

Stephanie

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Give it a try if it works for you go for it

Wouldn’t recommend on my end I would pass

PROS

I like how I though I was able to be organized

CONS

I didn’t like the ads that keep popping up so annoying

Reason for choosing PDFLiner

Saw it in the App Store thought it was work out

Thank you for your kind review! We will definitely take your feedback into consideration while improving our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Replied November 2023

Jane

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

PDFLiner is a Coll product to use!

I need to fill out forms quite often. Sometimes I want to create one from scratch or customize a template. PDFLiner enables me to do this in several clicks no matter which device I am using. There are several ways in which you can ensure data security, such as passwords.

PROS

If you’ve been searching for a really cross-platform PDF tool, look no further. I use it on my Windows desktop PC as well as my Chromebook, and it works just fine. The interface is very clean and straightforward, but it can do a lot. I really like how you shift from field to field almost automatically, too.

CONS

I just wish there were more ready-to-fill-out forms in the catalog, especially marketing ones. They say they are working on it all the time, though, so I expect this to be implemented soon. I’ve seen the choice grow already.

Vira

Reviewed September 2021

A lucky find to work with pdfs

I use pdfliner to prepare and sign up MOU agreements between my company and partners. I like this tool for its efficiency - just upload the file, edit it, and send it to a partner to sign, and that's all in a few clicks! Very easy and saves lots of time

PROS

A pretty and easy-to-use interface where even a newbie can dig into, also customizable fields really help out. And the main thing I choose this editor for is the capability to work online and share all docs with colleagues - that makes life easier :)

CONS

A lack of editing text in uploaded PDF files, but the support team told me that they are already working on implementing the feature

Aleksandra

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Perfect for Personal Finance

I use this software for reporting my taxes as well as for tracking my family’s budget. I use a simple form that I designed on my own for the latter purpose, with nice fillable fields to switch between as a I enter more information. I can share it with my husband when done so we can have a common vision.

PROS

PDFLiner is great because it doesn’t take much to master. Other PDF editors I’ve tried were rather unwieldy and made me feel stupid. Here, you can create or complete a form, edit it or draw on top of it, sign it, and share it with your better half, all in no time.

CONS

I think it’s fine for my purpose. It would be a nice little touch to have blanks that come with a number of color themes to choose from, but there’s nothing to prevent you from downloading one you like and editing it with PDFLiner.

Lora

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Finally, no more paperwork…

I’m definitely glad I ran into a liner because now the paperwork is less painfully long, and I don’t have to go through a pile of papers. And when I do need a paper form, I can simply fill it out online and print it out.

PROS

I have to work with PDF files A LOT, and I just can’t stop rejoicing at this find. Most of the forms I need are already in the PDFLiner catalog, and the filling process does not take a lot of time and effort. I also have to mention the electronic signature tool which became my absolute must-have in work.

CONS

I have been using this online service for…quite a while, and so far, I have not found any significant disadvantages.

Reviewed November 2021

A Great Solution for Quick Fixes

I cover PDFs a lot while working. I'm asking my customers to complete many forms, and then I usually find out it needs some corrections. That would be a major undertaking with most editors, but not pdfliner. It’s very quick to load and easy to use. Love this tool!

PROS

The most important thing is that pdfliner is that it's really easy to work with tool. I appreciate this kind of essential interface because it saves me a lot of time surfing the menus. I don’t have to wait for much until it loads, and there are very few advanced features I miss. It’s great for introducing quick changes to existing files and templates, and you can do it almost anywhere while you online.

CONS

Sometimes I wish the tool had a multi-document view to be able to look at two files side by side as a way of comparing them.

Natalia

Reviewed December 2021

Great tool for teamwork

My entire department uses PDFLiner in their work. The Premium plan for teams gives us everything we need to complete our daily tasks. A single workspace allows us to streamline all processes and ensures that all employees work with the same tools. In my opinion, it is a great alternative to more "sophisticated" analogs.

PROS

I like that PDFLiner lets me edit, fill out, and sign documents on the go, using any device. Wherever my employee or I am, we can solve paper-related tasks in a matter of seconds. It has a handy set of tools for annotating text. I can leave my comments in a file, and my co-worker will see them and make the appropriate corrections.

CONS

The editor currently supports JPG, PNG, and PDF files. I wish this list were longer. As I understand it, it's a matter of time.

Kateryna

Reviewed February 2022

I can use it everywhere and at anytime!

I’m really glad that I can save my time and work. This investment costs every cent, and I certainly recommend it to anyone tired of paperwork or slow services with limited tools and features.

PROS

The best thing about this service is the breadth of action and mobility of use. I can edit or send a PDF in a taxi on my way to a meeting or at home using a mobile version. I often have to work with different forms, so tools for online editing became a necessary criterion for me. I am surprised that for such a price service offers such broad possibilities.

CONS

The service provides a wide catalog of forms, which confused me at first, but after viewing all of the sections, I understood how to search for the right form.

Sandra

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Amazing job productivity tool

All in all, if you deal with PDF forms often, you couldn’t ask for a more efficient solution than this. With PDFLiner, I collaborate on documents with my clients like a pro. The tool has polished my work tremendously and helped me grow my business.

PROS

I love how user-friendly PDFLiner is. It makes switching pages around for files, converting to PDF, adding studd, and editing things with OCR so much easier than before! I have to operate tons of documents at work. The fact that I can speed up the process with fantastic tools like PDFLiner makes me so happy.

CONS

I really have no complaints about PDFLiner. It does what it needs to do fast and effortlessly, and it took me about an hour to learn how to use the service. Very intuitive program.

Vladyslav

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Top software for accountants

I'm using the already-made forms from the PDFLiner catalog. I have to create numerous documents during the day. The forms must be standard and well-developed. Without PDFLiner, it would take an eternity to organize all the forms, keep them all organized, and re-use them for different cases. Now all I need is to find a specific form and fill it with numbers and details. I use a wide range of helpful tools during the editing process.

PROS

I believe it is the best app I use for creating any pdf documents from scratch. Although I don’t make mistakes in the forms, sometimes my boss or our clients ask me to edit the information. In this case, PDFLiner is also helpful. I just open the document I’ve already saved from the storage and make changes in a few seconds. The most important thing about this program is to save all the changes. Sometimes I can forget to do it. There is a big red button you will not miss anyway.

CONS

I don't like only one thing about this little helper: the lack of this program on my client's computers. I wish they could simply open the document I sent them and make their remarks without any extra calls. In brief, I wish this program were more popular! I know it has its potential, but still, I wouldn't have found it without the help of my colleagues from the office.

Viktoriia

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Helps Me Make Teaching Materials

As a teacher, I try to find an individual approach to each of my students. With PDFLiner, I can add a few extra exercises for those who have difficulties with certain tasks. When checking materials, I can add comments and remarks so that a student pays attention to their errors and works on them harder.

PROS

With PDFLiner, I can create personalized learning materials and handouts for each student. I can remove part of the text or some pages or, conversely, add some extra tasks. I am not a very experienced user of such software, but I have not had any problems with this editor so far.

CONS

I lack a tool (I believe it’s called “merge”) that would allow me to cut out some pages from one PDF document and paste it into another. But I found an alternative solution and inserted images, screenshots, and texts from Word.

Ekaterina

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

A must-have tool for any business

My business is mostly about paperwork... Every task is extremely time-sensitive, so I couldn’t get things done without this software. I use it on a daily basis. The ease of use is a huge perk. I really have no time for bloatware. In my opinion, PDFLiner is perfect in terms of user-friendliness.

PROS

The tool gives me more control over my workflow. Uploading files from anywhere is a breeze, as well as rearranging pages, making edits, saving documents as PDF, e-signing, or emailing, etc... And I never have to deal with piles of paper anymore.

CONS

There is no specific mobile application available for PDFLiner users. But hopefully, that will change. In fact, their customer service people told me the dev team is working on it...

Ellina

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2023

Work and personal templates for any purpose!

As a self-employed business owner, I do my own bookkeeping and prepare taxes, so I choose pdfliner to streamline my processes. As it offers a library of PDF templates that I can use for many of my needs, such as 1099s, 1040 ES, and W-9 tax forms. In addition to this, I can create invoices and bills with the ready-made templates provided by pdfliner. Contracts are also easily created using their templates as well.To be honest, I got this tool mainly due to the document templates available on its website. Lots of other tools (even free) exist on the market that allows working with PDFs, but nothing can compare to the catalog of the form on pdfliner.

PROS

I love pdfliner for many reasons, but one of the best is its vast library of templates available for any occasion. From creating invoices and contracts to designing a wedding invitation or thank you card, pdfliner has it all! It's so easy to find the right template and customize it with your own unique style. Plus, they have lots of helpful tutorials if you need help getting started.

CONS

I don't favor the subscription payment system of pdfliner - I use it at times, yet a thorough subscription isn’t necessary. Paying individually for each PDF file I use would be more suitable. By way of illustration, if I require the W-9 form, it would make sense to have one fee applicable just then. I've chatted with support over this topic, and they concurred with my notion approvingly.

Anastasia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

This is a great time-saver!

I work with PDFs on a daily basis. This tool helps me be quick and effective, which is very important in my line of work. I rarely use the software’s advanced features. But when I do need them, I want them to run like clockwork. Overall, great value compared to similar services (oh yes, I’ve tried a lot of them before I decided to stick with PDFLiner).

PROS

The ease of use and the price are what I like the most. The interface is pretty slick. And the e-signature feature is very convenient. Also, with this tool, I can effortlessly convert the documents that I cannot view because of their format, as well as edit them and share them with my clients in a matter of mere moments. That saves me heaps of time!

CONS

Sometimes pop-ups might be annoying. Not the most convenient thing about the tool, but, according to their customer service office, they’re working on improving this.

Vlada