What are Pickit users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Pickit software through verified user reviews

Browse all Pickit Reviews

• Have you used Pickit and would like to share your experience with others?

Rob

Saves time and makes your deck look great!

Everybody uses the same images and logos. Our presentations look aligned. And we do it while saving tons of time.

Pros

So easy to get your images and logos inside PPT. I, and my colleagues, save soo much time browsing around our mutual Dropbox folder looking for the right logo or pic. Pickit reminds me how easy it should have been all this time.

Cons

Their own image library is good but could be better. I would really like to see some more up to date images that feels modern to a startup company like ours.

Reasons for choosing Pickit

Easy to use, inside the platforms we already use. No installation needed on individual level. Good looking design.

Response from Pickit

Thanks for the review Rob, and the feedback regarding the our built-in image library. We'll keep expanding and updating the selection. You might also be interested to know we've got integrations for Getty, Adobe Stock and Shutterstock now, as well as Dropbox. Maybe they could come in handy for you and your team.

Sara

Super simple system!

Pickit just makes it easier for us to consolidate our marketing material for the web, social media, content marketing and print, and reduces the amount of time wasted trying to get people access to the right content, so it saves us a bunch of time and makes life simpler for everyone at the marketing Dept.

Pros

Pickit is super easy to use, and intuitive. Setting it up was really quick and we've hardly had to do any training, as it's so user-friendly. I love the fact that we always know where to go to find the latest marketing material, and that it's always approved and curated for the different channels we use it for.

Cons

When I first started using Pickit, most of the integrations were for Microsoft, but recently they've added support for Google Slides and Docs, and there are also integrations for Dropbox, Adobe and a bunch of other services we use.

Response from Pickit

Thanks for the review Sara! Glad you're liking our new integrations. More to come!

Ernessto

Good easy and good price service

Goods since it is web based it is easy to share no need to download anything.

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to share. Fast upload of the content

Cons

It chocks take a little time for new users to find all the features

Reasons for choosing Pickit

Great content with the staff they explain and adapt to our needs to create a custom solution

Elizabeth

This is the services you have always needed and wanted for branding for your company

I was having trouble creating a logo that won my heart. As you know branding is everything. Like I said before it is the face of your company. I recommend try pickit first and you won't have to look anywhere else.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and has so many options and choice to create the perfect logo and branding for your company.

Cons

There is not one thing I didn't like about the software.

HITOSHI

Like start up company

Somehow I have good impression for this service, but haven't communicated so ofter after COVID. Hope the company grow more bigger!

Pros

The unique feature for Pickit is they have project base requirements.

Cons

No so often get an offer. Still not famous company. Small market share yet.

Response from Pickit

Arigato Hitoshi! We're working on that market share, and every review helps, so thanks again. :)

Henry

Digital asset management

When carrying out the identification of assets for the implementation of a security policy, Pickit helped me to make it more visual, more impressive and more understandable.

Pros

pickit allows me to easily swipe a tab and add more enriching content to my asset jobs at my company

Cons

I would like it to have content in Spanish.

Response from Pickit

Thanks for the review Henry! You'll be happy to know that while we don't have a lot of content in Spanish, we do now have Spanish language support.

Jan-Michael

The best digital asset management system (so far!)

Pros

Aside from its integration with Office 365 and stock image providers, the interface is intuitive and easy to use. The content admin tool is very useful to manage the access and permissions of the files. It is so easy to assign files to designated users and groups. On top of this, it is a breeze when sharing files with external partners. Anyone can do it. It is not rocket science.

Cons

I am still trying this software. So to be honest, I haven't explored it that much.

Response from Pickit

Thanks Jac-Michael! Hopefully we can take the "so far" and turn it into an "ever"! ;)

Furkan

Industry: Research

A must-have for beautification process of your slide

Pros

Easy to use and have vast resource. You need to have this add-on if you want enjoyable presentations.

Cons

Some keywords have bring zero to no results. Search algorithm can be improved.

Response from Pickit

Thanks for the review! We're constantly adding new images and search terms to the library, and have now also added integrations for leading stock providers including Getty, Adobe and Shutterstock, so hopefully you'll always be able to find what you need moving forward!

Don

Utilizing for presentations, allows a great experience for visually getting points across.

Pros

Using Pickit is FANTASTIC for making presentations POP!!!

Cons

Everything was seamless and there were no problems.

Response from Pickit

Thanks Don! We pride ourselves on helping people create impactful presentations without a lot of the hassle. Glad to hear it's ticking the boxes for you!

Replied June 2021

¿Por qué recomiendo Pickit?

Me he dado cuenta de que tan rápido utilizar este software les doy las gracias

Pros

A mi el producto es mucho más fácil y rapido

Cons

Siendo sincero no hay ninguna falla y pues todo va de maravilla

Response from Pickit

We love saving people time, and we're constantly optimizing the service to make it even faster. Thanks for the kind words!

Caleb

Pickit Review

Pros

Being able to find high-quality and correctly licensed imagery to round out a presentation or quick design request is incredibly helpful, and Pickit makes it straight-forward to get access to this kind of imagery from within Microsoft Teams itself.

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit unclear how many images I'm still able to access, and when this number will reset again.

Response from Pickit

Thanks for the review Caleb! you can always switch to another plan for unlimited access to images. Feel free to visit our site for pricing or to book a demo. https://www.pickit.com/pricing

Great Service

Overall, great option for stock and promotional photos.

Pros

I like the search feature and amount of photos to choose from.

Cons

Some searches do not lead to many choices.

Response from Pickit

Thanks Sarah! You're right, our built-in library of 1M+ images isn't enough for some users and doesn't always generate as many results as we'd like, but we're constantly adding new content, so hopefully you'll see regular improvement. We've also added three of the world's leading stock image providers to the service for users wanting to access their Shutterstock, Getty and Adobe Stock accounts from inside Pickit too.

Khaled

Amazing Software

Pros

Easy to use, effective and value for money

Cons

nothing big so far - positives are more

Response from Pickit

Aw, thanks Khaled! We're definitely aware it's great value for money, but always nice when our customers feel the same way. :)

Felicity

Industry: Writing and Editing

My secret tool

Pros

I absolutely love the options and that makes my job easier for products.

Cons

Nothing that I can say would add to the feature of the app

Response from Pickit

Thanks Felicity! We LOVE that Pickit is your secret weapon. We won't tell anyone, promise ;)

COPJI

Industry: Computer Networking

Easy to use, and reliable. I've been using it for over 5 months now.

Pros

The accessibility is a bit tedious despite its cool.

Cons

The minority in population of the app despite having unique features

Response from Pickit

Glad you're finding it easy to use. Thanks for the review!

Pickit