• Pros

• "The functionality of the software is amazing. The support you get from the folks at LSSP is amazing! They are quick and ready to help with solutions."

• "I like how they have updated this over the years. Like the training access. Support is always helpful and gives us instructions on documentation as well. "

• "Software is easy to use and documents are accessible from anywhere since it is cloud based."

• Cons

• "It's confusing at first, but once you get used to it, it is pretty easy."

• "Everything works really well. There are a lot of functions that I don't use, but that is due to the nature of our business, not the product."

• "Not any cons was happy when we migrated from the server version to the cloud. "

Browse PinPoint Document Management Reviews

Ravi from Domino Systems Limited

A True Electronic Document Management System

PinPoint has helped us go digital and have the Invoicing process happen in the EDMS.

Pros

PinPoint does not limit or hide behind pay walls. They have a simple and cheap pay model and that is per year according to the number of years. It is easy to learn and understand. It Supports PDF Forms + Digital & Electronic Signatures. With features like Drag & Drop documents in PinPoint and sharing an external link with 3rd party without worrying about document security, PinPoint has helped us a lot. PinPoint recently revamped their whole UI which made it more easy to use and Navigate. PinPoint also comes with a FREE fully fledged CRM.

Cons

Nothing to say here from me. PinPoint is on the right track and they are pushing out new features and updates every 3 months.

Gerry from Waterman Broadcasting

Industry: Broadcast Media

PinPoint excellent price point1

We have over 1 million documents presently scanned in our 5 file rooms. With one particular file room we have made available to our Account Executives (remote applications) the prior days activity logs allowing them major time savings in locating data and the invariable "lost" document or "checked out" documents issues have vanished. Having the electronic documents gives them access any time of day or night and they never have to worry about where they can locate what they are need of for a client. The timeliness of retrieval is only upon their shoulders and not dependent upon anyone else.

Pros

Ease of installation, functionality, embedded feature rich tools. Excellent customer service and support! The speed with which the software is able to retrieve queries when using meta data searches. The capability to have the scanned documents OCR'd in the background speeds up processing. The various privacy levels which limit access to highly confidential data. The excellent price point for the software and the annual ongoing maintenance contracts. This feature rich software, for the price, is an amazing tool to have at your disposal to reduce the paper clutter that traditional filing cabinets require and that off-line storage area that is no longer required (major cost savings)

Cons

I cannot think of any! We have had such great success with the product.

KAMRAN from NYCBAR

PinPoint Document Management System

Overall my experience with Pinpoint is a positive one and I would recommend it to anyone with an extensive filing database that requires consistent activity.

Pros

Pinpoint is a great system for managing documents. Its filing system and searchable pdf feature make it easy to track down old docs in our archives. Uploading and updating new docs is simple and fast. There are helpful dashboards that make navigating Pinpoint on a daily basis stress-free.

Cons

My biggest complaint with pinpoint is actually that it has too many features. There are several for which our office has no need, but the options cant be toggled off so they clutter the search fields, the upload window, and the gallery view.

Reasons for Choosing PinPoint Document Management

Features, per use cost and security. Also, we were looking for a product that was based on Microsoft Platform.

January 2015

Marcos from DEW Distribution Services

January 2015

PinPoint in Logistics

Pros

It's easy to use. The software is user-friendly once you get used to it.

Cons

It's confusing at first, but once you get used to it, it is pretty easy.

Ed from Dallas Nephrology Associates

End users have been very happy.

Pros

Cons

Not any cons was happy when we migrated from the server version to the cloud.

Jill from Hall Financial Advisors, LLC

Rough Start

We struggled a lot getting PinPoint set-up. There needs to be a manual showing how to use ARIE and load documents. We had not realized the font size affected how well ARIE sorted the documents. Despite our struggles, we now can run and use PinPoint seamlessly and it works for our firm very well.

Pros

I like the customization of how to name and index documents. My one-on-one training sessions with our PinPoint representative have been extremely helpful.

Cons

I think from the admin's perspective, it is very difficult to set-up and customize. Visually when setting up permissions, it is not very user friendly. Although the paid trainings with PinPoint representatives are VERY helpful, the free online information is NOT that helpful at all.

Donna from City House Inc

PinPoint Operation

We are storing client files primarily on the system. We also have from time to time auditors come in from the State or we turn files into the court. We are able to provide a thumb drive with the requested information.

Pros

Ability to look for a file once already in the system. It is good and bad to have options on how to do the same thing multiple ways. It makes the system definitely flexible but makes it difficult to train. We have to pick a process and train others. Once you know the options it is easier We like the video training. Needs to be updated to new version

Cons

Support documentation is too wordy. It is difficult to follow. Need hierarchically step by step instructions with pictures. You can tell the person that writes it definitely knows the system but there are assumptions. Would prefer to not have to go through DropBox for the pick up the file feature. When viewing pages have to scroll up and down and across to see the pages. If on the screen there was a way to minimize the Group Programs section on the left to extend the screen.

Joan from Adler Advisory Services

Excellent Customer Relations and Communications

Our business is hugely paper intensive. Due to this system we have been able to cost effectively store all of our documents and have them easily retrievable.

Pros

It does everything that I could want and very infrequently do I have an issue. When I do, they are very prompt to respond and correct the situation. Most of the time it has been a connection issue to through the web. At most this happens 1 or 2 times per year.

Susie from Office Coordinators, Inc

Industry: Furniture

PinPoint Review

My coworkers don't have to come to me to find various paperwork--it is at their finger tips--of course I still have to remind them occasionally, but that is simple.

Pros

I don't have to go looking for anything in a file folder or look for folders any longer. I just pull up pinpoint and search for what I need. My office is no longer full of folders and papers. Everyone has access to all the folders, so they can look for what they need and no longer ask me for them.

Cons

PinPoint has a few annoying features--like you have to click a certain area of a drop down or it won't open. It sometimes won't load unless you close the browser and reopen.

Reasons for Choosing PinPoint Document Management

Jon from M Schwartz & Sons Inc.

Pinpoint

They are willing to answer questions but I would prefer phone support more than just emails or website support.

Pros

Filing the documents with ease is what I enjoy.

Cons

Finding documents takes multiple steps; merging documents seem to take a long time since latest update

Janice from MSSNY - CPH

Moved to PinPoint from eDrawer

I've been wanting to make some recommendations for changes in PinPoint, so thank you for this opportunity to do so! I have seen some great things come out of your company. Thank you for constantly improving on what you have created, and for giving us the opportunity to have a voice in those changes. We started out with eDrawer and moved to PinPoint. Each software program has it's plus and minuses. We found PinPoint to be more user friendly. But, we liked the way eDrawer let us personally organize and view things better than PinPoint. One feature that I would like to see implemented in PinPoint is the ability to export an entire Folder's documents together. Currently if I want to export a case (folder), I have to export one sub-divider at a time. I would like to be able to export the entire folder and have the documents separated into their sub-folders in the hierarchy. This would make for a clean and easily understandable export in one swoop. Also, folks find it confusing when the document opens in a separate window. I would recommend that the document open in the same window, and when you click "save" or complete your workflow, it would take you back to the previous screen you were on (in that same window) and refresh that screen. If you want to open several documents and still leave that page (window) open, then you could hit "Control" when you open the document so that it opens in a new window. Speaking of workflow, when folks click on the "workflow complete" button, they don't see the pop-up box to complete the action because they have to scroll up to see it. I would recommend either moving where you have the "workflow complete" button to the top of the screen (where the pop-up window appears), or have the pop-up window appear next to where the "workflow complete" button is at the bottom of the screen. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to let you know how your product works for us!

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for performing this review. We will contact you as well as you can export an entire folder or case at one time already.

Kristi from Data Resources Unlimited

PinPoint Document Management

Just as I indicated above, affordable, reliable software that manages my documents. I know I don't have to worry about them. PinPoint has helped with my peace of mind so much.

Pros

PinPoint is affordable but yet helps me be HIPAA Compliant. I have the ability to monitor usage and run audit reports. We also have a reliable, searchable document management system in PinPoint. It is great!

Cons

Learning to create the structure for my business, but the PinPoint rep was awesome and helped so much.

Carey from MBAC

Pinpoint/Edrawer

Pinpoint has been a great purchase and highly recommend it

Pros

The software is very robust, has mean features, a lot which I do not use, but I know they are there if ever needed. Many API's and wonderful customer services.

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad or negative about the software

Tom from Price Insurance

Insurance Agency

Great company to do business with. Have been with them for many versions of the software and the product keeps improving.

Pros

Ease of use and performance. Secure storage.

Cons

Once in a while a document is too large or has security properties that are not compatible, but this is rare.

Nicole from ITHACA

helps with Document revisions

helps with document management and online backups of important data files. 3rd party integrations are inbuilt and helps with adding more functionality and features.

Pros

PinPoint let us manage documents online and keep revisions. Versioning has been the great feature since we can recover to previous revisions easily. The documents can be shared and sync'd with various devices.

Jennie from Duphil

Customer satisfaction

Great way to store your data

Pros

Easy to search for files in latest version

Cons

I can not think of anything major, instruction manual could use more detail

Jeff from DGR Development, Inc.

Great product, greater people

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Dave from Smartfish

March 2016

Migrated from eDrawer to cloud based Pinpoint

Pros - 1. cloud has always been up when I needed access to my documents 2. integration with drop box is easy 3. always on the latest version - no patches or upgrades needed 4. Excellent response time to locate and view documents Cons 1. No way to reorder the columns based on a users preference if not using a field(doc status), cannot move to far right and allow the meta data fields you need to be in main area of screen. 2. cannot hide column (like doc#) - since it is of no use to a user 3. cannot sort a column - ascending or descending 4. after a migration - folders are not in alphabetical order 5. some screens are full of many functions (powerful) but also too much for some users. (provide some user preference settings to simply user interface ) 6. moving a doc from one folder to another - should keep current divider as default, instead of making user reselect divider 7. if using the NAMED dropbox folder, no easy way to copy this prefix from the pinpoint display

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your comment and feedback. we will keep those on the list for review at next enhancement set.

Ted from Southeast Automotive Management

PinPoint

Took a little time to get comfortable with it as we had in on a server. Once we did it has worked great.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to load the software up but this seems better as of late.

Susy from Protection Technologies LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Pin Point User

Pros

It works great as a filing cabinet. I was able to find the files needed. Once I knew how to use it could go back and forth between types of files.

Cons

Not easy to use, It does not have an easy flow, from signing in to retrieving the files. a bit cumbersome.

October 2014

Valerie from PriVID Eye Systems Corp.

October 2014

Good document management system - very user-friendly

Pros

The product is easy to use once it is set up to your specific needs. The customer service at LSSP has been fantastic. They respond quickly and provide personal attention and dedication to solve any problems encountered.

Cons

This is very specific, but when you go to search on certain screens, the system doesn't allow you to just click the back arrow to return to the search screen. You have to go through a couple of steps from the main menu to get back to the search screen. Also, the way the alphabetical folders show on the screen is a little backwards.

March 2016

Kenny from A.G. Wassenaar, Inc.

March 2016

Great Support Team! Using filtering page to find docs is complicated. Some bugs we've encountered.

Personally (but I use Pinpoint all of the time), I find it easy to use, great for storing, I've seen some bugs (minor), and have offered suggestions to your support staff. When I train my staff to use Pinpoint, I hear complaints that it's difficult to navigate; to find documents, hard to figure out the Search Content page (we use this page the most). I think the more we will use it, the better response I will receive (just have not achieved this level of satisfaction yet). We would like to have outsiders use the View User screen (to view their own documents, without calling us to send them), but I have a feeling they may find it difficult to use as well. Errick is awesome! and your web support is very good too!

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

thank you and we will keep your comments to help us.

Marilyn from Criminal Justice Advocate Services

March 2016

I use this software to manage large document criminal cases for defense attorneys in California

The attorneys I work with are largely computer-literate only to the extent of being able to do Google searches, and legal research (Lexis, Westlaw, etc.). A few of them also able to use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). In short, they have no experience using document management programs, so having one that is as easy to use as PinPoint is really a necessity for them. I have had excellent reviews from all the attorneys who have used the program. The only "complaint" I have is that it seems really difficult to clear out cases once they are done. I would like it if we could just hit "delete" and have the cabinets go away (with a warning message of course).

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your comment and feedback.

Diane from Arkansas Baptist Foundation

March 2016

Still learning the best ways to maximize this software.

We are still learning to use this and find it better than E-Drawer in many ways. We are frustrated at finding documents that are not able to be viewed. When we have contacted customer service they want a full list of those documents. We don't know that something is not able to be viewed until we are looking for something and find that message. That is very frustrating. We have also encountered several times when Pinpoint has not moved items from our copyscan which has lead to more work on our side as we had to determine what needed to be rescanned (we had been deleting the copyscan folder once we moved the files over).

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for the review, and we will make note and improve on this.

Laura from RAA

eDrawer

The biggest issue we encounter with this product are the security settings. We can only have one administrator login add Drawers/Folders to the system. There needs to be greater flexibility with the system. The overall concept is easy to use and understand as long as the user has a set naming scheme. The cons we have experienced are: the delay in response to technical support questions, we were billed for a maintenance fee that was not expected per the contract, and the license we received this year for the system is listed as a different company.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Shelly from Feed Mercantile

March 2016

We love this software for it's ease of use. It's also very easy to retreive documents that have bee

I like the fact that you can save documents to your hard drive and transfer them into E-drawer without having to print them. Our business receives 75 to 80% of our work via the internet and not being forced to handle actual paper is a one of the best things about this software. Consequently our physical storage needs have dropped dramatically. The only con that I would have is that sometimes the software "hangs" when printing a document that has been saved. Doesn't happen often and I have not addressed the situation for that reason.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Laura from Katz Insurance Group

March 2016

We use this program for document storage and it has made finding our documents much easier

I don't find the setup/admin tasks intuitive, and find we don't use many of the features because it's too time consuming for us to learn to implement. Having our 12,000 plus files reachable instantly is a huge time saver for us-no more paper files! Not being able to use the "enter" button and only the magnifying glass is an annoyance and a small complaint, but annoying just the same. Our sales rep Errick was a huge help in helping us implement our program and his ongoing support is almost immediate and very helpful.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Melissa from Venture Back Office

PinPoint Review

Overall they provide good customer service and the cost for the storage size is great, they regularly make updates and work on ways to improve the product.

Pros

Great price for storage size, regular updates

Cons

Not the easiest to navigate and find items

October 2013

Peter from Law Offices of A Peter Rausch Jr

October 2013

eDrawer and PinPoint User

We have been using LSSP's Document Management System since the company launched it's first product. Over 5 + years we've seen the software improve with each release adding more and more features and options. We recently converted to PinPoint and have virtually eliminated physical paper in our daily law practice workflow. Our small civil litigation team can now work effectively and collaboratively from multiple locations with a superior cloud based document management solution. The system has paid for itself many times over. www.rausch.com

Joyce from Paradigm Benefits LLC

March 2016

Easy to use and support is very responsive and helpful.

We use edrawer and not PinPoint so this review is of edrawer. In the beginning there were some software bugs that caused us some concern but they were resolved and our data was corrected. So there is always a slight doubt in the back of my mind as to the accuracy of our data. But for the most part it is easy to use and meets our needs just fine. I have always appreciated the quick response we have gotten to any questions or concerns we have had.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Dave from Benes Career Academy

March 2016

Fast web response, and powerful document management features

We converted to Pinpoint from another document management system. Pinpoint is by far and above much faster for document display, and multi-document display has enabled us to work with documents much faster and more efficient. There a number of features in pinpoint that have added automation to manual functions and the entire system has sped up our ability to find and display important documents.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

March 2016

Gerry from Waterman Broadcasting Corp.

March 2016

Awesome software with an equally awesome support staff!!!

We have been using the LSSP product for over 10 years ingesting over a million documents. The meta search functionality when combined with the document OCR is extremely quick and efficient. We give this software an overall 5 Star because it is just that good and the price points are outstanding. We have implemented multiple file rooms to segregate our data and to further secure confidential data.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Joan from Adler Advisory Services

March 2016

Great solution for a small business

I am completely impressed with how responsive their support group is. I almost always have an answer within a very short period of time. We are a physician billing company and do all of our filing through the system. Last year we moved to their remote system and I love not having to worry about back ups and security. It has made our business life much easier

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Gina from Gina M. DeFlavia CPA, LLC

March 2016

easy to use once implemented

i got the software mid-tax season because i realized i needed to be able to share files easier with my staff. implementation was a bit more difficult than it needed to be because the interface is not that user friendly. this could definitely be improved upon. other than that, support was great and after everything was in place, use is fairly simple.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

October 2014

Jeff from DEW Distribution Services, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent Document Management Software

Pros

The vendor is prompt to respond to any issues, and this product allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Cons

The pricing structure could be better, as we lease this software on a yearly basis.

Musa from MZ Consulting Limited

PINPOINT ENTERPRISE EDMS

MZ Consulting Limited MZCL) has found the use of PinPoint Enterprise EDMS very functional and useful for our purposes. As an ICT consulting company, PinPoint enables MZCL to concentrate on the delivery of our services while the system takes care of all our paper work. Be they records from customers, our reports, and accounting reports. Document delivery is simple and fully automated. Simply efficient.

Jim from Pediatrics After Hours

eDrawer user feedback

We have been using eDrawer for 7 years and have found it to be a reliable product. They have LSSP has continued to improve the product and made the update process easier with each iteration. The support has been good in spite of my pilot errors. They've helped me through each issue I've had at a reasonable price for annual support. Jim Erickson, CFO Pediatrics After Hours Dallas

March 2016

Rolanda from Modern Financial Services Corp./Hirshberg Acceptance Corp.

User-friendly e-filing system

eDrawer is a very easy to use e-filing system that works great for our office. The program is helping us further organize and update our records. Its organization and search options save us time, which converts to saving money. Anytime we have any questions or concerns, we get a response in less than 24 hours.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

James from Commonwealth Counseling Associates, PC

March 2016

Flexible; rock solid...no database corruption in 10 years of use; excellent tech support

Early adopter in an effort to better manage the tens of thousands of documents associated with a large psychiatric practice. Easy learning curve for admin and clinical staff alike. Had intended to give 5 stars for Customer Service above...not sure how it transposed to three. DrB

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

thank you.

Amy from The Kerner Group, Inc

March 2016

Great software, very easy to use

We use edrawer currently and it has been the best piece of software we have ever purchased. We will migrate to pinpoint at some point, but we are very pleased with the basic functionality and ease of use of edrawer.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

Sandie from Innovative Property Management

eDrawer Review

Only complaint is it locks up with windows 10, then need to log out and back in, anytime leaving it not being us3d for 5 to 10 minutes.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Carey from MBAC

Pinpoint - Excellent Program

Pinpoint is an excellent, easy to use, document management system with many features that a lot of other DMS systems do not have. The cost is very reasonable for what you are getting for it.

Zach from BEST Systems

Great Success

We've been using Edrawer for years and switched to cloud based Pinpoint a few years back and have nothing but great success

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Debra from Torrance Surgicenter/Dr. Lindon Kawahara

Easy to use.

Pros-easy to use. No problems. Have not had to contact customer service very often which is nice!

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

David from David S Greenberg Attorney at Law

Superb document management.

The software optimizes our efficiency, especially with regard to access from phone and tablet.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Craig from McIntyre Associates LLC

Great software

Great document management--Very easy to use--safe. What else do you need?

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your reply and review.

Sue from Trinity Commercial Construction

March 2016

Rarely need support, but when needed it's quick.

It has gotten easier to use since the documents list in alphabetical order.

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Patsy from Boonslick Medical Group, Inc

March 2016

We use it for storage and works very well for us.

System is easy to use. We have set system up to make it very user friendly

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

Thank you for your comments.

Nancy from Pension Investors Corp of Orlando

eDrawer

very useful; easy to understand; great customer service response time

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016

March 2016

Todd from Lakes Region EMS, Inc.

E-drawer

Still works great

Response from LSSP

Replied March 2016