What are Prezi users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Prezi software through verified user reviews

1,768 Reviews

1,098

• icon"Prezi creates interesting and exciting slides that capture the attention of the audience and helps get the point across better. It was an amazing investment to help stand out from the competition."
  • icon"The presentations are unique, Beautiful and engaging. The price is very low but the product is great."
  • icon"Using Prezi, you can create beautiful and integrated presentations that wow viewers and keep them engaged in the information you are presenting."
  • icon"I dislike Prezi because it is difficult to figure out. I tend to get frustrated, and end up googling how to use it."
  • icon"Presentations became a bit heavy and difficult to navigate between slides. Also missed some keyboard shortcuts."
  • icon"Sometimes it's difficult when you make errors to understand what you did wrong, and how to not create the same mistakes again."

Browse all Prezi Reviews

• Have you used Prezi and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,737 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,737 reviews

Unique motion and visual presentation tool

Ernesto Alfonso

May 2022

Presentaciones elegantes y modernas

Muy util y elegante, es moderno, e interesante para conferencias.

Pros

La dinamica de las presentaciones mediante efectos de zoom son muy buenas, elegantes ayuda a salir de la tradicional plantilla de Power Point, y es muy fácil de usar. Sus plantillas facilitan la realización de las presentaciones y su función de PreziVideo es muy util para exponer una clase o conferencia.

Cons

Las plantillas son muy repetitivas, se parecen entre si mucho las dinamicas.

maneesha

Best Presentation Software I have ever met

Prezi is advance presentation application that will be more attractive and eye caching , that will be morely helpful for attract customers when the personation need to be present . Although its possible to provide gui understandable presentation though it

Pros

This application has been design with and amazing presentation layers , that was eye caching of the viewers and really attractive presenting frames can be made by very easily. Most of this application i have ever like that and presentation has made by eg : power point and etc can be easily convert and move into this to develop and also the word and video in youtube / offline can be play through it.

Cons

Customization of words patterns and colors are very limited only few colors and three or four styles are available for text

Reasons for choosing Prezi

easy of use and Price and fetchers

Reasons for switching to Prezi

To provide more graphical and attractive presentation for customers

Mauricio

Prezi - Las presentaciones como no las conocías

Prezi ha venido a ser una herramienta que cualquier persona puede utilizar para tener presentaciones de primer nivel. En general, me encantan los templates que tiene la plataforma, así como su facilidad de uso. De verdad exhorto a la gente a que pruebe la aplicación y vea que una presentación puede dejar de ser plana y aburrida, y ser sobria, elegante y sumamente dinámica.

Pros

Dos cosas hacen a Prezi una herramienta para los negocios/educación. 1.- La facilidad de uso del sistema, así como los templates que se pueden utilizar para tener presentaciones de alta calidad. 2.- La estética que puede tener las presentaciones en este sistema. Si bien la sobriedad habla del profesionalismo, esto no quiere decir que perdamos o dejemos pasar la oportunidad de usar un template de Prezi. Una herramienta que siento supera al PowerPoint.

Cons

Mi único tema siempre ha sido la pérdida de la calidad en los audios y vídeos, de resto he tenido una gran experiencia al momento de utilizar el sistema de prezi.

Reasons for choosing Prezi

Me encantó el poder realizar distintos tipos de efectos en presentaciones, así como la aplicación de escritorio.

Más opción de diseño

Selim

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Pros

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Cons

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Microsoft PowerPoint, while being the classic and great tool for presentations, is overused and does not impress anymore. The interface and the added visuals make Prezi look so much more professional.

Ricardo

Amazing Presentations with Prezi

I have been using Prezi since my undergraduate degree in IT and have been using it at work and for presentations in my graduate and MBA programs.

Pros

Dynamic, beautiful presentations with infinite possibilities for creation. Doing something different from what people normally present.

Cons

I have had no bad experiences with Prezi. Only good experiences.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Because of the endless options for creating presentations and getting away from the common layouts and formats that most people use.

Marko

When you need to present and are bored by regular ppt slides

Pros

It has different way to organize slides than powerpoint and similar software, so the information flows visually along a path, that can also zoom in or out, so if there are 10 presentations that all use regular ppt slides you will be different. Furthermore, when presenting online, you can make it so the information appears next to you on a screen, which really helps to avoid sharing the screen and people looking on your slides while your video is small thumbnail next to it, but to have "more natural" experience. This is expecially useful when you are pitching or having similar meetings/presentations with a smaller group of people over zoom, when you want the feeling like you are really in the room with them and the slides are just complementary info.

Cons

When people start using it they tend to like that the path moves and then they build paths which feel like rolercoaster, moving all over the place. This is not the software problem, but user's problem, but if you get it for your team and don't give them any guidance expect a couple of really bad prezis in the beginning.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Made the switch just for certain types of presentations - namely pitches over zoom, because it offers the option to have both presenter and the content on the same video feed

Unimpressive, Difficult to Use and Horrible Customer Service

I did the 7 day free trial. I made one presentation. They charged me for an annual subscription. I asked for a refund as I had only used it once. They refused to give me a refund. I am a graduate student and don't have extra money to spend on difficult software.

Pros

nothing - I was frustrated the entire time, and only used their software during the 7 day trial. I asked for a refund when they went ahead and charged me for an annual amount. their customer service refused to return my money.

Cons

everything. it was the most frustrating software to use and took way longer to use than powerpoint.

Marie

March 2022

Maybe not so qualified to review

Don't use as often as would lik, steeper learning curve than expected, just haven't had the time to dig in.

Pros

Features like zoom in and flexibility of navigating a story/presentation

Cons

Not necessarily a con but it is easy enough to use the basic. You can create awesome prezi if you spend the time learning all the features and stop comparing to powerpoint or google slides etc. It isn't any better or worse that others in the market, just have spent the time learning all it affordances.

Abdulrahman

Industry: Computer Hardware

not so good

Pros

it helps the audiance in getting a complete look at the presentation , which leads to better understanding of the material.

Cons

the app on Android is so useless , I have to go though the whole presentation to get to a slide . there is no way to download the presentation or save it as pdf at least

Antonia

Presentation

Pros

Great to make a presentation and capture the attention of people

Cons

I am not able to download another presentation when it is online

Javier

Solution for different executive presentations

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

Pros

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

Cons

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Stop using Power Point for Prezi, precisely because it gives a much more professional appearance when having to give presentations to clients or executives.

Kristi

Industry: Utilities

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving both images and text. If you are under the gun or needing to create a presentation quickly, this is not the software for you. We have reached out to prezi help frequently to find out if we are doing something wrong, and Customer service does not follow through. I have been promised multiple times that someone will reach out to me to provide the simple answer as to why we are having problems with prezi, and it never happens. So we frequently start presentations using prezi, and I end up converting the presentation to PowerPoint at the last minute because prezi has crashed so many times we cannot finish utilizing this software. Lastly, it is unreliable in the field, so we have been forced to start backing up every presentation with PowerPoint, because it is not a guarantee the software will be working while you are in the field, where you don't control the wifi or a possible firewall. If you are doing a Webinar from the confines of your own office, it is outstanding. You take the good with the bad with this software.

Pros

Incredible functionality

Cons

Unstable platform

Mario

Alternative zu anderen Präsentationen

Wenn man sich einmal in die Prezi-Welt gedanklich eingefunden hat und den Aufbau einer Präsentation eben ganz anders denkt als von den klassischen Produkten her, dann kommt man sehr gut zurecht und kann tolle, nachhaltig wirkende, Präsentationen erstellen. Dahin zu kommen dauert ein wenig.

Pros

Prezi Analytics. Alle Zugriffe auf Präsentationen lassen sich nachvollziehen.

Cons

Im Vergleich zu Powerpoint oder Keynote deutlich weniger "Effekte" und Möglichkeiten - oder Dinge müssen etwas aufwendiger erstellt werden.

Reasons for choosing Prezi

Präsentationen sind "anders", interaktiver und können digital zur Ansicht bereit gestellt (verkauft) werden.

Mellen

Prezi: More than the usual presentations

Whenever I use Prezi, my teammates are always amazed about its animation. My presentation becomes attractive, eye-appealing, and enjoyed not only by my coworkers but also with my students. This software is really a lifesaver.

Pros

What I like the most about Prezi, is it allows me to create effective presentations. Its tools, designs, and cool transitions captivate my students' attention.

Cons

There's not a lot to say here, but I think what I like the least is its navigation. It is so difficult to maneuver some tools that I ended up getting frustrated. However, once I get used to it, everything becomes easier.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Prezi has a more appealing interface than PowerPoint.

Maciej

February 2022

Prezi is an effective presentation software

My overall experience has been positive and I always come back to it for over 4 years of use.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the amount of customization that can be done and its ease of use for making engaging presentations.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it lacks many functions that competitors like PowerPoint offer, which makes it slightly less effective.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Keynote was lacking many features which were available on Prezi and Prezi was able to be used by colleagues without Macs.

Caitlyn

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

February 2022

Prezi gives your presentation an edge

I used this in college and continued to use it in my small business whenever I had to present anything. I had more confidence going into my classes or meetings knowing that I had a great visual to go along with my presentation.

Pros

I love the interactive presentation features. It really makes the whole presentation more interesting and keeps the audience entertained/ engaged. It also makes the whole process of putting together a presentation more enjoyable.

Cons

It is hard for me to answer this because there isn't much I don't like about it. Maybe just more variety of templates.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Because I liked the features that Prezi offered.

jose

December 2021

Awesome Presentations

Pros

When prezi was new i open an account via my school email with all the features and i was amazed all things you can do, the presentations are superb you can include video, images, sound, and travel around your presentation is easy and fenomenal the way you can setup everything in a single presentation, zoom in in and out, moving from one point to another is wonderful and aesthetically precious, also very friendly anyone can learn very easy even if your not familiar with presentations.

Cons

The only complain I have is the montly price, Is not really expensive but should be an option to buy the software as 1 time purchase.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Way to more powerfull and better presentations than powerpoint

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Pros

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Cons

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

We needed a way to dramatically boost the effectiveness of our video conference sales demos.

César

Industry: Computer Hardware

An excellent alternative

In my personal experience, it is a platform that is very useful if you want to be different, if you want to give what you do more personality. It is easy and intuitive to use, and can also be used professionally and educationally.

Pros

I like that it is completely different from other design platforms, it has tools that are unique, and that allow you to give personality to the work you do. It has a large number of functions and templates, very useful and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that the free version is so limited. Also, I'm not convinced by the cloud save system.

Reasons for choosing Prezi

Because it has a unique style to the other platforms.

Alan

Prezi Review

My overall experience if very favorable. I used Prezi in a job interview as an alternative to PPT and quickly gained the attention of the interviewers as they were impressed with the dynamic presentation. I recommend!

Pros

Prezi is visually appealing with more bells and whistles than PowerPoint. I like the eye catching way in which you can present subjects that keep audiences engaged.

Cons

Prezi has a lot of features, which is a good thing. Almost too many features. It takes some time to learn the power of Prezi but once you master a function, things become simple.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I switched to be original and spruce up my presentations.

Margaret

March 2022

Awesome tool for group presentations

While I love Prezi's unique format for presenting, there are many other options for presentation tools that are easier to collaborate with and open without internet connection.

Pros

It's a great tool for unique presentations that vary from the other presentation tools in terms of layout and design.

Cons

If you don't have internet connection, it's difficult to access the presentation unless you have it pre-downloaded.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I was forced to use it in school, but I have since moved back to Google Slides.

Orlando

Industry: Biotechnology

Great alternative to competitors

Pros

Prezi is very easy to use, and not only that, but it also has amazing visuals and makes more interactive and entertaining presentations. The integration with apps like Microsoft Teams and GoTo Meetings is extremely helpful as well.

Cons

I don't like that it has to be online, so if my internet goes out or I'm not home it's more difficult to use.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Someone recommended it to me, and I decided to try it out.

Meghan

Great for presentations and college students

Overall, great experience and I would recommend this to all of my friends and coworkers.

Pros

I used this software in college and it was a great tool to make an impressive presentation. It had great tools to help set up a well thought out presentation. All of my classmates recommended using this instead of other softwares. I really enjoyed how easy it was to make a really cool presentation.

Cons

The one thing I wish there was improvement on is having more templates. It would be nice to have a bit more options to choose from when creating a presentation.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

This had a less fun visual effect. Simple slides and simple animation. Prezi had a crazy visual effect that made me want to use it instead. It is unique and fun to use.

Greg

Powerful tool with steep learning curve

Very powerful tool, worth learning and using if professional presentations are a tool in your toolbox

Pros

Very useful and powerful tool for business development or other types of presentations. The web version of Prezi is optimized and fast. The templates are professional looking and easy to use.

Cons

The learning curve is somewhat steeper than other presentation software packages (PowerPoint), but the quality and customization that are within reach are impressive

Reasons for choosing Prezi

Powtoon is better for video creation

Reasons for switching to Prezi

It's useful to select from PowerPoint or Prezi depending on your particular needs

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,737 reviews