• Pros

• "The implementation / conversion was easy. The user interface is very intuitive. Uptime is 100%. Customer service is the best!"

• "Ease of use. The system is easy to navigate and customizable. Excellent customer and product service."

• "Extremely responsive account team and customer service/care. I am also very fond of the data tags and business rules functionality. "

• Cons

• "I manually upload and approve of content. Have to stay on top of deadline so the documents remain useable."

• "Narrowing down the list of search responses can be a bit difficult."

• "Sometimes there's a delay loading the web pages or opening documents."

Browse Qorus Breeze Proposals Reviews

Qorus brings excellent value to proposal management

I have been using Qorus to aid proposal development and content management. This systems allows me to readily curate new content as I use it in proposals.

Jenna from Graebel

Improved and Efficient Proposal Process with Qorus

Overall, Qorus improves the proposal management experience. It makes it easy to work with others in the organization through co-authoring and saving in real time. It also helps with the overall proposal management process through set workflows customized to our team. I highly recommend Qorus if you want to improve our proposal management experience.

Pros

We used different software prior to Qorus, and I cannot express enough how much of an improved experience Qorus is compared to the other. Qorus is a valuable tool for our proposal team, especially with the co-authoring function, allowing for an unlimited amount of users in the document, and being able to save in real time. When implementing Qorus, our reps guided us and helped us quickly understand the functions of Qorus and how to align it with our workflow and processes. We were able to build our workflow into Qorus, allowing for faster communication within our team. He also helped us to find the best and most efficient ways to organize all of our content in the database. It is easy to search through the database and my favorite part is how I can populate right into the document, making it quicker to develop the best response. With some turnover on our team, the ease of Qorus has helped us quickly onboard new team members who are able to be using it right away. Additionally, the Qorus service team is always available for questions and quickly resolve any issues.

Cons

I think there are a few functions that could be upgraded in the future. One specifically is the allocation feature. I really like that we can allocate to SMEs right in the document, taking them to the questions they need to answer. However, when co-authoring the document, you cannot allocate to anybody and SMEs cannot save their changes.

Travis from Hays Talent Solutions

Good concept, poor execution

Concept is good, but the frustration of having to do a password reset every time highlights to me that the software itself is weak. What else is not working right?

Pros

The central hosting place for an entire global organization.

Cons

The fact that I have to reset my password every single time that I login.

Aaron from Vitality Group

Qorus Breeze

Pros

The interface for Qorus Breeze is very intuitive and user friendly. Finding pieces of content is quick and easy, and the ability to collaborate with team members within documents is a great feature. I also like the Breeze panel you can install within Microsoft Word and Excel to make finding and inserting content into your document much faster.

Cons

It lacks the ability to modify content categories on-demand. I would also like the ability to export content on-demand within the Knowledge Source into a Word or Excel file.

Veronica from Link Asset Services

The tool of choice for Sales Content and Bid Management

We needed to control the quality of our content and output to our markets. This tool has helped us in that as well as created several efficiency gains through higher productivity and ability to focus on tailoring our messages.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to drive adoption across several 100 user-base Responsive service. Controls quality of content and external-facing sales and marketing collateral. Save production time and creates efficiencies.

Cons

The uploading of mass content can be clunky.

Erica from E.F. Johnson Company

Building Better Content

We're still building the database for RFP use, but it is very useful for small quotes, budgetaries, and quick turn proposals.

Pros

Ease of uploading, reviewing, and keeping track of module expiration dates.

Cons

Sometimes there's a delay loading the web pages or opening documents.

Barrie from Graebel Companies Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

We love Qorus Breeze!

We use Qorus Breeze as our proposal content management system and our proposal management software.

Pros

Cons

There are no cons with the software; everything works as expected

Jennifer from Texas Association of Counties

Qorus Review/Survey

By using Qorus, we are reducing the occurrence of human errors, especially when creating duplicate documents/proposals for various clients.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility with stitching together documents of different format, such as pulling together word documents and PDF docs seamlessly. Sometimes having every document in word is simply not an option.

Teresa from Fisher Phillips LLC

Industry: Law Practice

New User of Qorus

I've used other Proposal applications such as Quivdian and PMAPS which both were very interactive with tons of features. As I get to use Qorus in this new role, I'm hoping that I can master this application as well.

Pros

So far, the appearance is self explanatory-I noticed a help desk feature which is helpful; however I was thinking something that is more interactive would be an added benefit.

Cons

I would like for Qorus to be more intuitive and also to feature more than 10 items per page.

Lijith from Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd (Roland And Associates)

Industry: Program Development

Qorus create Document and Proposal Management

Good

Pros

The way Qorus developed the product with intelligently and it gives a good result by creating Document and Proposal Management

Cons

Sometimes the expectations are missing .

Paul from Vitality Group USA

Great proposal database

Pros

The ease in searching for entries that meet my needs/question.

Cons

Narrowing down the list of search responses can be a bit difficult.

Abigail from Link Asset Services

Great concept

Pros

easy to use amongst team especially when creating a large doc

Cons

approval process can be long as need to get approval from managers

November 2015

David from Tribridge

November 2015

Amazing combination of power and ease of use.

Breeze provides a great tool to build documents required for any sales process. The ability to create and manage libraries of standard content along with the collaborative elements allow us to save significant time when responding to RFP's or creating other sales related documents.

Orlando from Texas Association of Counties

Qorus Review

We just started using it and it made my job easier.

Pros

Is able to house a lot of information that we need and is easy to use.

Cons

Would like for it to be a little more customizable.

VIRNA from TAC

Qorus review

Pros

I have literally just started learning and using this product. We use it at work to do our proposal and it is an exellent tool for that. It has cut out workload down my 90%. Greart software!

Cons

The only con with this software is that I do not think it can do a project I have to complete at work. I have reached out to customer service and they are taking quite a while to get back with me. I am hoping they will reach out soon as I nearing my deadline.